Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

It sickens me so much, is he just grasping at straws cause he's rattled

This is what you call a desperate man. People see through his lies and the ones who did believe at first and now thinking and seeing this was trash. it is so obvious now more than ever. As I said, Dan is an evil man and his face express and eyes show it. He pushing this as money maker for himself and those liars. If he was into truth about the issues, Dan would have talked to BOTH sides and those who debuked Wade/James. And what is coming out about these PROVEN LIARS, NO CREDITABLE person who cares about abuse would have done nothing with these liars and those in the films. The more the talks the more he expose the FRAUD himself. And to TCA, that award is trash. As I said about Sheryl, NO ONE on radio, tv, not even entertainment shows,TMZ, etc talked about her comment. People expose her for the words (intentional or not) on her. Folks are waking up for those who got "caught up". See, "shock" to wears off for those who want to seek truth (I do not care about haters. haters want to believe lies. that is why they dismiss facts. And TROLLS just want drama. There are people PAID to do this on the internet on what is viewed as a hot topic. I have busted a few.) will see the truth. This trash is on a crash and burn. MJ tribute show is promoted on the radio here.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/...rland-jewellery-box-scene-explained-dan-reed/, how much more of this crap are we going to have to listen to, Dan Reed writing more stuff to make their stories sound good
Well, it is not working. He is looking more like a FRAUD each time he speak. he is behaving beyond what a director does let alone he did NOT deal with the other side and brought out the inconsistency of these 2 liars to talk like he knows the facts. that alone shows DAN IS A FRAUD/SNAKE.

If you really want to share negative news articles in here, put the content of the article in your post so people don't have to click on the link. When you just post the link you're giving them free clicks. Don't feed it.

The stuff coming out now is just noise anyway. They're trying to keep the fans locked into a continuous cycle of communal internet outrage so that LN will stay relevant. Our work is already done.

I think Taj's documentary (if it ever comes out) in order to be effective needs to premier on a major television network (Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc). If they can't manage that then try to get a deal with Netflix. A Netflix deal would likely get them the widest audience possible.

I think Taj's documentary (if it ever comes out) in order to be effective needs to premier on a major television network (Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc). If they can't manage that then try to get a deal with Netflix. A Netflix deal would likely get them the widest audience possible.
It would be good if Netfilx get it to counter HBO.

If you really want to share negative news articles in here, put the content of the article in your post so people don't have to click on the link. When you just post the link you're giving them free clicks. Don't feed it.

The stuff coming out now is just noise anyway. They're trying to keep the fans locked into a continuous cycle of communal internet outrage so that LN will stay relevant. Our work is already done.

I apologise for that, I was so mad and disgusted when I read it I posted without thinking. My family have been on the receiving end of people's lies so it makes my blood boil to see stuff like this on innocent people. I know you say that our work is done but it worries me that Reed won't get challenged and he's free to just keep coming out with stuff like this

Maybe Ika Ferrer Gotic can help in some way, atleast in the Balkans and France and Italy are good countries to start with.

Is there anyway to see BBC Radio's playlists so I can see when they've played Michael's music?

It sickens me so much, is he just grasping at straws cause he's rattled

True dat and if he every shown his face especially in my parts I just wanna punch him in his sorry @$$ face.

I apologise for that, I was so mad and disgusted when I read it I posted without thinking. My family have been on the receiving end of people's lies so it makes my blood boil to see stuff like this on innocent people. I know you say that our work is done but it worries me that Reed won't get challenged and he's free to just keep coming out with stuff like this

Reed can say whatever he wants, it won't make a difference. The lies were exposed and the doubters did their research and found the facts. The film aired months ago, I think the only people who still have any interest in LN at this point are the media, fans and haters - people who've already made their mind up. Anything Reed says now is just a very transparent and useless attempt at damage control.

I swear someone could come out and claim they witnessed Michael abusing a young boy back stage at Live Aid in 1985. And even though MJ wasn't at Live Aid, the media would be tripping over themselves reporting that story as fact

This is another documentary coming out.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We can confirm that subtitles for Michael Jackson: Chase The Truth will be available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and German upon release. <a href="https://t.co/fe8tq1CZHb">pic.twitter.com/fe8tq1CZHb</a></p>&mdash; Entertain Me (@EntertainMeLTD) <a href="https://twitter.com/EntertainMeLTD/status/1140583011529965568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

One thing i can say and this is the truth this will always be "apart" of Michael. like it or not. we all love him and we know that he is innocent. BUT i think we all need to realize that people always gonna talk bad Michael. why? because that's how it is. what my grandmother (may she r.i.p bless her) use always told my mother and she now tells me that people always gonna talk bad about you. it doesn't matter if your kindest person in the world or never harm anyone any shape, way, or form. people gonna talk and it's nothing you can't do about it. people probably been talking bad about you since you was born and some still gonna talk about you when ya gone. one thing for sure my grandmother was right.

i think we all need let people think what they think because at the end of day you can't change people minds. and this is nothing new this been going on since the early 90's and i'm pretty sure those people during that time did even without social media.

let people think what they want like Michael and my grandmother use always say, why? because people always gonna talk about you. you can't stop it.

and another thing you can't make people like ya either.

bless my grandmother and Michael may they both rest easy and peacefully they were both virgos. :heart:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/artic...GET-ENOUGH-to-Hold-Developmental-Lab-20190808

Michael Jackson Musical DON'T STOP 'TIL YOU GET ENOUGH to Hold Creative Lab

The new Michael Jackson musical Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough has been making its controversial way towards Broadway, first announcing a Chicago run then cancelling shortly after the documentary Leaving Neverland premiered. The production wasn't deterred, announcing a cold open on Broadway in summer of 2020. It appears these plans are still in place as the project is seeking cast members for a creative lab this fall.

According to the audition notice, the production is seeking two characters, Rachel - female, any ethnicity, 20s-30s, smart, inquisitive, ambitious but warm, single-minded documentary filmmaker and journalist. Skilled actor and singer; and Young Michael Jackson - 10, Great singer/dancer/actor to portray Michael at age 10.

The lab dates are currently listed as Mid September - Mid November 2019.

The new musical Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough will feature a book by two-time Pulitzer Prize winner Lynn Nottage and a score made up of some of the best-loved, top-selling songs in recording history. Tony Award winner Christopher Wheeldon will direct and choreograph.

True dat and if he every shown his face especially in my parts I just wanna punch him in his sorry @$$ face.

I'll be in the queue right behind u, then I'll start on the other two as well

Reed can say whatever he wants, it won't make a difference. The lies were exposed and the doubters did their research and found the facts. The film aired months ago, I think the only people who still have any interest in LN at this point are the media, fans and haters - people who've already made their mind up. Anything Reed says now is just a very transparent and useless attempt at damage control.

Yes I know what your saying but it still hurts to hear things like this, I just hope it's not just going to fade into the background without them being properly exposed, they deserve being thrown in prison

I swear someone could come out and claim they witnessed Michael abusing a young boy back stage at Live Aid in 1985. And even though MJ wasn't at Live Aid, the media would be tripping over themselves reporting that story as fact

This is so very true, poor Michael and his family having to listen to this most of their lives

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dude has been dead 10 years, but people keep bringing up accusations that were proven false. Part of me wishes Michael was still here but another part is glad he doesn't have to see people continuing to say these things about him</p>&mdash; Ofloveandhate (@OfLoveAndHate) <a href="https://twitter.com/OfLoveAndHate/status/1159818552691453952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">9. August 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yeah, I believe it would make him suffer even more, and he suffered enough.</p>&mdash; 21st Century Attention (@Twenny1st) <a href="https://twitter.com/Twenny1st/status/1159820037563146240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">9. August 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

One thing i can say and this is the truth this will always be "apart" of Michael. like it or not. we all love him and we know that he is innocent. BUT i think we all need to realize that people always gonna talk bad Michael. why? because that's how it is. what my grandmother (may she r.i.p bless her) use always told my mother and she now tells me that people always gonna talk bad about you. it doesn't matter if your kindest person in the world or never harm anyone any shape, way, or form. people gonna talk and it's nothing you can't do about it. people probably been talking bad about you since you was born and some still gonna talk about you when ya gone. one thing for sure my grandmother was right.

i think we all need let people think what they think because at the end of day you can't change people minds. and this is nothing new this been going on since the early 90's and i'm pretty sure those people during that time did even without social media.

let people think what they want like Michael and my grandmother use always say, why? because people always gonna talk about you. you can't stop it.

and another thing you can't make people like ya either.

bless my grandmother and Michael may they both rest easy and peacefully they were both virgos. :heart:
We ALL have haters. There are people who will hate you just the fact that other respect you and praise you and you do not have to know these people. I have had to deal with that. Some people want to be MJ guilty (that is why they dismiss evidence that proves MJ's innocence) because he was viewed "too clean cut" and big megastar star which makes them feel like a failure in their lives. Sad but true.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/artic...GET-ENOUGH-to-Hold-Developmental-Lab-20190808

Michael Jackson Musical DON'T STOP 'TIL YOU GET ENOUGH to Hold Creative Lab

The new Michael Jackson musical Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough has been making its controversial way towards Broadway, first announcing a Chicago run then cancelling shortly after the documentary Leaving Neverland premiered. The production wasn't deterred, announcing a cold open on Broadway in summer of 2020. It appears these plans are still in place as the project is seeking cast members for a creative lab this fall.

According to the audition notice, the production is seeking two characters, Rachel - female, any ethnicity, 20s-30s, smart, inquisitive, ambitious but warm, single-minded documentary filmmaker and journalist. Skilled actor and singer; and Young Michael Jackson - 10, Great singer/dancer/actor to portray Michael at age 10.

The lab dates are currently listed as Mid September - Mid November 2019.

The new musical Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough will feature a book by two-time Pulitzer Prize winner Lynn Nottage and a score made up of some of the best-loved, top-selling songs in recording history. Tony Award winner Christopher Wheeldon will direct and choreograph.
I know she feel stupid now. I still do not trust Lynn. She jumped on the bandwagon then tried to act like she is balance, and now after people are trashing this trash, Lynn will say something else as if she never said anything. TWO FACED. And having an "award" does not mean you are "fair-minded" and can be stupid on certain issues.

I am still not on board with this project. I will wait to see how things pan out as it relates to the content.

Definitely lost respect for Nottage. I hope she has been doing her research and is willing to look at things from Michael&#8217;s perspective, as opposed to presenting him as some interesting oddity to be dissected and observed. Michael deserves something that shows things from his side.

Epstein's murdered.. this is bigger than we realise I think. There are so so many people in play here.

Back