Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I just hope it's not just going to fade into the background without them being properly exposed, they deserve being thrown in prison

That's what i been talking about and worried about. all these people who was apart this deserve jail time or something. going after someone who's not here to defend themselves is sick. the court cases are still going on but everytime they do them they keep pushing them back. talking about it's free speech. Michael deserve justice. i really hope before this year is out something will be done.

also there's nothing free speech about this. i understand people have the right to believe what they like but the truth is out there Michael was and is innocent.

That's what i been talking about and worried about. all these people who was apart this deserve jail time or something. going after someone who's not here to defend themselves is sick. the court cases are still going on but everytime they do them they keep pushing them back. talking about it's free speech. Michael deserve justice. i really hope before this year is out something will be done.

also there's nothing free speech about this. i understand people have the right to believe what they like but the truth is out there Michael was and is innocent.

As far as I can see anyone can say and do anything and get away with it, unless your Michael Jackson who was probably one of the most innocent and nicest person to walk this earth

Epstein's murdered.. this is bigger than we realise I think. There are so so many people in play here.

Yes, and I am relieved to see that literally NO ONE is buying this "suicide" story. And isn't it interesting that the #metoo are soooo quiet about Epstein, even though it is public knowledge that Hollywood is involved, too.

Also, don't you love how all media outlets DO NOT question anything about the circumstances of his alleged suicide? The mainstream corporate media really is good for nothing.

What is also known is that he is/was "intelligence". It really would not surprise me if he was still alive. Too bad, I hope everyone still gets exposed. One can dream.

Growing up I never quite understood why media was bashing Fergie, ex-wife to Prince Andrew. It should be quite apparent to everyone now that media was protecting the royal family while throwing this woman under the bus. She knew why she filed for divorce... the elites sure protect each other. And look who is in prison in the US, locked up for years and years and years and for what?! :ranting:

Off topic. I think with all whats gone on . at the end of the day , Michaels wiki page on the internet is really special, and remains really special. I hope he would have liked this piece of writing about him . I miss him. :kissing:Bless him.

Michael Joseph Jackson was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the "King of Pop", he is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century and one of the greatest entertainers. Wikipedia

Yes, and I am relieved to see that literally NO ONE is buying this "suicide" story. And isn't it interesting that the #metoo are soooo quiet about Epstein, even though it is public knowledge that Hollywood is involved, too.

Also, don't you love how all media outlets DO NOT question anything about the circumstances of his alleged suicide? The mainstream corporate media really is good for nothing.

What is also known is that he is/was "intelligence". It really would not surprise me if he was still alive. Too bad, I hope everyone still gets exposed. One can dream.

This may sound very stupid but was epstien actually guilty, I don't really keep up with Hollywood news mainly because of what I've heard it's a very bad place, I've seen stories in the news but I also now how one sided they are, I just wondered about the views of people on here

Growing up I never quite understood why media was bashing Fergie, ex-wife to Prince Andrew. It should be quite apparent to everyone now that media was protecting the royal family while throwing this woman under the bus. She knew why she filed for divorce... the elites sure protect each other. And look who is in prison in the US, locked up for years and years and years and for what?! :ranting:

I always liked Fergie and she defo had her head screwed on right but so did Diana. I was reading that Prince Andrew was involved in this epstien stuff but the Palace has denied any involvement, nothing from Andrew himself as far as I'm aware

Like mother told me, pedophiles is all around Hollywood and Michael wasn't one.

There are pedophiles everywhere not just in Hollywood and yes Michael definitely wasn't one, I have found in my experience the ones that shout the loudest are usually the guilty ones or that they will use other people to hide the real culprits

This may sound very stupid but was epstien actually guilty, I don't really keep up with Hollywood news mainly because of what I've heard it's a very bad place, I've seen stories in the news but I also now how one sided they are, I just wondered about the views of people on here

Epstein was already a convicted sex offender before these new trafficking charges came about. He pleaded guilty to soliciting sex from a minor in 2008.

One thing I have noticed since this all got debunked is how quiet all 3 culprits have been, barely a peep from any of them, that's very telling behaviour. The only one who seems to be doing the talking is Reed and it seems every time he opens his mouth it backfires on him.

Epstein was already a convicted sex offender before these new trafficking charges came about. He pleaded guilty to soliciting sex from a minor in 2008.

Thank u, I thought as much, what the hell is wrong with these people, as far as I'm concerned anyone who hurts a child should be tortured very painfully, I'd watch that, I don't get these people who say they can be rehabilitated, no they can't, there really is no point in keeping them alive as far as I'm concerned

One thing I have noticed since this all got debunked is how quiet all 3 culprits have been, barely a peep from any of them, that's very telling behaviour. The only one who seems to be doing the talking is Reed and it seems every time he opens his mouth it backfires on him.

Yes I was thinking the same, good I'm glad everything backfires on him, he's as much as a waste of space as the other two, long may it continue because I hope MJs fans never leave them alone, the same goes for all the other people who have gone against Michael

Yes I was thinking the same, good I'm glad everything backfires on him, he's as much as a waste of space as the other two, long may it continue because I hope MJs fans never leave them alone, the same goes for all the other people who have gone against Michael
I think they did a big mistake. I find it very hard to believe that anything Robson or Safechuck does in the future will be taken seriously, as they should have known. They could just have looked at what happend to Evan Chandler. He never became that famous screenwriter.

I think they did a big mistake. I find it very hard to believe that anything Robson or Safechuck does in the future will be taken seriously, as they should have known. They could just have looked at what happend to Evan Chandler. He never became that famous screenwriter.

Yes I think they have made a big mistake but they must have thought that by making it sound really bad about what Michael was supposed to have done to them then people would surely believe it, the one big mistake they did make I think was putting to much effort into it to make it sound more real but failed big style by not getting their facts right, like the stuff in the train station, it actually makes me think that Michael is watching what's going on and is controlling what they say :laughing:,

Alh21;4265603 said:
Yes I think they have made a big mistake but they must have thought that by making it sound really bad about what Michael was supposed to have done to them then people would surely believe it, the one big mistake they did make I think was putting to much effort into it to make it sound more real but failed big style by not getting their facts right, like the stuff in the train station, it actually makes me think that Michael is watching what's going on and is controlling what they say :laughing:,
They should have known that MJ fans are far from delusional people who ”just likes the music”. If you want to pick a group that dosn’t bother to check fact they sure choose the wrong people and then they didn’t doublecheck facts themself.

There are pedophiles everywhere not just in Hollywood and yes Michael definitely wasn't one, I have found in my experience the ones that shout the loudest are usually the guilty ones or that they will use other people to hide the real culprits
Exactly. I am tell you that DanReed fellow is hiding something.

And that is why they attack the fans or people who support MJ. These liars want to degrade MJ all they want but want to label fans and anyone who dismiss their lies by calling them "stans", "truthers", crazy, etc. Wont work, I challenge that writer of the Guardian to call people "MJ truthers". I told her see needs to learn what a "truther" means. People who are defending MJ are backing him with facts about the people lying on MJ, court statements (facts); and MJ has ALWAYS been honest when discussing the allegations and he did everything he was told to do. I told her, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT MJ's accusers and those few who claimed to be witnesses -who AMITTED to lying on MJ IN COURT where the truth matters, not some paying tabloid or show and twisting facts? NO. That means MJ fans are NOT the Stans or truthers, YOU ARE(the writer of the Guardian story on MJ) the truther/stans of these LIARS/accusers and witch hunt in a desire to believe MJ was guilty.

Last edited:
BINGO!! And that does not added up to how they acted, defended for 20 years since teens and have been consistently asked about MJ through the years, changing stories, etc. I know the whole thing is trash and the overkill to me was James's mother comment about MJ dying, and when it was said MJ has sex 100 times and everyday. That is clear BS. Even someone who is a "sex addict" does NOT do that everyday no matter who they are sleeping with plus MJ was a man who did NOT take advantage of "groupies" on the road unlike many other entertainers and lord knows MJ could have and there were many groupies who would have been glad.

La74;4265604 said:
They should have known that MJ fans are far from delusional people who ”just likes the music”. If you want to pick a group that dosn’t bother to check fact they sure choose the wrong people and then they didn’t doublecheck facts themself.

Exactly, I love Michaels music but I also believe in standing up for what is right

BINGO!! And that does not added up to how they acted, defended for 20 years since teens and have been consistently asked about MJ through the years, changing stories, etc. I know the whole thing is trash and the overkill to me was James's mother comment about MJ dying, and when it was said MJ has sex 100 times and everyday. That is clear BS. Even someone who is a "sex addict" does NOT do that everyday no matter who they are sleeping with plus MJ was a man who did NOT take advantage of "groupies" on the road unlike many other entertainers and lord knows MJ could have and there were many groupies who would have been glad.

Yes I remember her comment about MJ, I can't decide if her son has told her it's a BS or if she actually thinks it's true

that too along with stuff in his life.

Yes I can believe that but tbh I think he's thought that getting together with them twi idiots was a sure thing and an easy money making scam, it's just unfortunate that he got more than he was expecting especially with Michaels family and fans, I don't remember things being like this the last time was accused, I know he had a lot of support from everyone but I don't think it was like this, I think everyone has had enough of lying scumbags like them three and it's made it so much worse for them because Michael isn't here anymore

And that is why they attack the fans or people who support MJ. These liars want to degrade MJ all they want but want to label fans and anyone who dismiss their lies by calling them "stans", "truthers", crazy, etc. Wont work, I challenge that writer of the Guardian to call people "MJ truthers". I told her see needs to learn what a "truther" means. People who are defending MJ are backing him with facts about the people lying on MJ, court statements (facts); and MJ has ALWAYS been honest when discussing the allegations and he did everything he was told to do. I told her, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT MJ's accusers and those few who claimed to be witnesses -who AMITTED to lying on MJ IN COURT where the truth matters, not some paying tabloid or show and twisting facts? NO. That means MJ fans are NOT the Stans or truthers, YOU ARE(the writer of the Guardian story on MJ) the truther/stans of these LIARS/accusers and witch hunt in a desire to believe MJ was guilty.

Well said and I agree 100%, I'm not sure what a crazy MJ fan looks like, that's if they are even real, how can u be classed as a crazy fan when the truth is so very plain to see

Yes I remember her comment about MJ, I can't decide if her son has told her it's a BS or if she actually thinks it's true
Yes I remember her comment about MJ, I can't decide if her son has told her it's a BS or if she actually thinks it's true.
Either way, she is full of it. If she believe her son, that is lie because he CLAIMED he did not know he was abused (a GROWN MAN who have been asked abut MJ since he was in his teens)until he saw Wade in 2013. And if she did think it was true, she NEVER gave any suggestions that she did; what I mean by this is she said she DANCED when MJ died. Now, Many people even when their family members are KILLED by someone do not want the death penality used on the person who is PROVEN to have taken the LIFE of their own family member; and people who do want death or wish death will do EVERYTHING to make sure that person is put away or get it. Now, if she really thought this, she would have ran to Sneddon-which she did not. She would have been front and center and creditable at the trial, which she was NOT at the trial; she would have been working with the authorities; which she did NOT work with the DA and be creditable (and Sneddon/FBI searched the WORLD and wanted to talk to EVERYONE even setting up a HOTLINE to get people to talk. Did she involved herself with any of this? NO). To be glad of someone dying is a BIG feeling and people with those types of feeling will act on whatever they can do at that MOMENT without a thought if given the opportunity and she had every opportunity if she really felt that way. She did NOT because she knows it is BS. I have worked in law for 25 years and there certain behaviors people have that is universal and that is one. If she was not given the opportunity, that is one thing, but she was given it along with a WILLING DA and MEDIA; and if not given the opportunity, she would have fought for it which she did NOT.

Yes I remember her comment about MJ, I can't decide if her son has told her it's a BS or if she actually thinks it's true.
Either way, she is full of it. If she believe her son, that is lie because he CLAIMED he did not know he was abused (a GROWN MAN who have been asked abut MJ since he was in his teens)until he saw Wade in 2013. And if she did think it was true, she NEVER gave any suggestions that she did; what I mean by this is she said she DANCED when MJ died. Now, Many people even when their family members are KILLED by someone do not want the death penality used on the person who is PROVEN to have taken the LIFE of their own family member; and people who do want death or wish death will do EVERYTHING to make sure that person is put away or get it. Now, if she really thought this, she would have ran to Sneddon-which she did not. She would have been front and center and creditable at the trial, which she was NOT at the trial; she would have been working with the authorities; which she did NOT work with the DA and be creditable (and Sneddon/FBI searched the WORLD and wanted to talk to EVERYONE even setting up a HOTLINE to get people to talk. Did she involved herself with any of this? NO). To be glad of someone dying is a BIG feeling and people with those types of feeling will act on whatever they can do at that MOMENT without a thought if given the opportunity and she had every opportunity if she really felt that way. She did NOT because she knows it is BS. I have worked in law for 25 years and there certain behaviors people have that is universal and that is one. If she was not given the opportunity, that is one thing, but she was given it along with a WILLING DA and MEDIA; and if not given the opportunity, she would have fought for it which she did NOT.

She must be in for the same reasons as her stupid son, money, they are pathetic the lot of them. I'd like to spend an hour in a room with them, the outcome would not be pleasant

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/mjfam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#mjfam</a> we need to SHOW UP to this release and have it watched and streamed like crazy. We need to show that a positive MJ doc is more profitable and viewable than LN. If we want <a href="https://twitter.com/tajjackson3?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@tajjackson3</a>&#8217;s doc to get the platform it deserves, we need to prove the audience is here and worth it <a href="https://t.co/5uupHfRfIe">https://t.co/5uupHfRfIe</a></p>&mdash; Sarah &#9996;&#55356;&#57339;&#9829;&#65039; (@Hoodisms1) <a href="https://twitter.com/Hoodisms1/status/1160242354986659840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 10, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks snowwhite Why am i not surprised..

TrubluJustice
@JusticeTrublu
Well well well @TheSimpsons perhaps you should consider pulling ALL of your episodes, based on these allegations?? What do you say?https://www.cartoonbrew.com/artist-...oot-massage-from-16-year-old-girl-178079.html

Jeffrey Epstein Documents: 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening Allegedly Received Foot Massage From...
Epstein's accuser claims that Groening received the massage while flying on Jeffrey Epstein's private plane.

cartoonbrew.com

Back