Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

This is about Wade's tweet earlier today. Many says it is his. Anyway, we know now where Aaron stands regarding these allegations.

I definitely don't think the account is wade. If it is he is absolutely mental posting stuff like that.

What an evil quote from wade from the cbs interview:
" I belive there are many other boys, that Michael sexual abused.
I find it hard to belive that he has boys around for any other reason."

Wow wow wow
He will really want destroy Michael!
How can you know that wade when you didn't saw anything???

I don't know if this is normal for sexual abused victims to not stay in their own case and accusing the predetor for several other crimes they don't saw.
He only can do this all this evil destroying things because MJ is dead.
But he more and more cross the line with his behavior.

I'm glad Brett is suing their asses. I just wish he'd have waited until after they broadcast the movie. Then he'd have even more grounds to sue their asses. Now they can possibly go back and edit anything about him out.

I only have one thing to say about Wade Robson's claims, and here it is: either he was an expert liar then, or he's trying desperately to be one now. Tom Mesereau called Robson as his very first defense witness during the early 2000s trial, and he claimed that Michael never molested him. That stance was corroborated by Macaulay Culkin, Brett Barnes, and several others who said they never saw ANY impropriety between Michael and any child. Robson's story only changed after he started suffering financially, and I think its horribly convenient that this is all happening when Michael's not here to defend himself. He was charged with 10 counts of molestation and 4 misdemeanors, every single charge resulting in a "not guilty" verdict. Lead prosecutor Thomas Sneddon actively searched the globe for two years, adamantly trying to find anyone who would openly accuse Michael...but no one stepped forward. I personally believe that Michael never molested Robson, and I also think its extremely unlikely that he ever molested anyone. The 1993 settlement still makes me uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean Michael was guilty.

". You have to listen to the Robson family explain how Jackson’s machinations pried the young boy’s parents apart, how the singer convinced them to move to Los Angeles from Australia, how Robson’s father committed suicide because they left him." :doh:

Can you even believe this? Joy is a complicit in this. She knows very well that was never the case. The fans will rip this mockumentary apart once it is aired.

I only have one thing to say about Wade Robson's claims, and here it is: either he was an expert liar then, or he's trying desperately to be one now. Tom Mesereau called Robson as his very first defense witness during the early 2000s trial, and he claimed that Michael never molested him. That stance was corroborated by Macaulay Culkin, Brett Barnes, and several others who said they never saw ANY impropriety between Michael and any child. Robson's story only changed after he started suffering financially, and I think its horribly convenient that this is all happening when Michael's not here to defend himself. He was charged with 10 counts of molestation and 4 misdemeanors, every single charge resulting in a "not guilty" verdict. Lead prosecutor Thomas Sneddon actively searched the globe for two years, adamantly trying to find anyone who would openly accuse Michael...but no one stepped forward. I personally believe that Michael never molested Robson, and I also think its extremely unlikely that he ever molested anyone. The 1993 settlement still makes me uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean Michael was guilty.

The settlement happened after every monkey and his mama knew about the allegations. Chandler tried to extort money from MJ way before he came up with his allegations but MJ refused to give him a dim. The only reason MJ settled was to preserve his constitutional right to being tried fairly in a criminal trial should one had taken place after the judge ruled at the time for a civil trial to take place before a criminal one which in any jurisdiction around the world is a grave injustice to the accused. California later prohibited trying the accused in a civil case if a criminal one is still pending. Because of the changed laws, the Advizos had to go to the police with their allegations after they met with Larry Feldman who won the settlement for the chandlers in 1993. He told them things had changed.

Soundmind;4244430 said:
". You have to listen to the Robson family explain how Jackson’s machinations pried the young boy’s parents apart, how the singer convinced them to move to Los Angeles from Australia, how Robson’s father committed suicide because they left him." :doh:

Can you even believe this? Joy is a complicit in this. She knows very well that was never the case. The fans will rip this mockumentary apart once it is aired.
And this is why many defenders of MJ have to wait on. Once it comes out, the all gloves are off and it is now a battle. Oh believe me, this is no trash MJ doc and everyone now dump on MJ. This is no Rkelly mess and that is why Kelly fans could not debate the series and Kelly did not help even now. For Michael, there is plenty to knock the people down who accusing MJ and once this trash is out, gloves are off and everyone has to come out swinging and no one can be ignored in talking about these guys. If the media tries to mutejackson educators/experts on these liars, it will be @#$%. I wish today was Sunday for this trash to air and waiting on Monday and Tuesday for the battle.

Soundmind;4244430 said:

No one listens to fans though, a credible journalist needs to pick this stuff up

No one listens to fans though, a credible journalist needs to pick this stuff up
I agree. And I hope someone does and believe they will.

Guess we're back at the point right before he died. If you'd ask people what they thought of MJ back then, most of them would call him weird. Some would call him a p*do and Hardly anyone still listened to his music. After he died suddenly everyone was his biggest fan, "always listened to MJ ever since I was young" blahblahblah....

So don't know what this doc will change, for me. I'll still listen to his music. Don't really care what other people think about MJ. Hell, even if McCauley would come out and say he was abused it wouldn't change much for me personally. Dude didn't molest ME :)
I still enjoy his music and the memories that come with it.

But then again, I've played more R Kelly songs in the past few weeks than I've played in the past 10 years combined, so maybe I'm not easily shocked (can't compare the cases, R Kelly clearly did that shit) :D

I like Ne-Yo's reaction:
https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/02/ne-y...umentary-child-molestation-leaving-neverland/

Has anyone seen the full Victoria Derbyshire interview online? Only seen a few clips so far and BBC iplayer is blocked outside the UK.
Edit, found it: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0...HzeqNdto9ssxGMXlnLSbzqGerQbrJxHDzcKfkDTN2QU1I
Laughable, they say the exact same thing in almost all interviews.

Last edited:
Soundmind;4244430 said:

The mother is just as bad really in my eyes. In the Razorfist video (iirc) I saw a short clip of her defending MJ all the way, I believe that was after Chandler started his bullshit and now she talks the most ridiculous crap you can imagine.

I can't stop being baffled by something she says in the "documentary". About dancing when she heard MJ had died, but Wade's amazing evolving memory only started functioning again in 2013.

When a person is that full of shit, you've done it, I'll never believe a thing she says.

48 rottentomatoes reviews so far, 46 fresh , just 2 rotten...
It's us against the entire world if this trend continues.

If Robson and co suddenly get joined by others (let's say 10 plus more) in their claims then it's finished, even for me, even I would then say he is guilty despite all the stuff that has been posted here.
If they stay alone with their claims in the coming weeks I believe most people will eventually start to dismiss both Robson and Safechuck.

There lies the key. What Brett Barnes is doing will be of huge importance for the future, more so than every pice of evidence we can come up with.

Guess we're back at the point right before he died. If you'd ask people what they thought of MJ back then, most of them would call him weird. Some would call him a p*do and Hardly anyone still listened to his music. After he died suddenly everyone was his biggest fan, "always listened to MJ ever since I was young" blahblahblah....

So don't know what this doc will change, for me. I'll still listen to his music. Don't really care what other people think about MJ. Hell, even if McCauley would come out and say he was abused it wouldn't change much for me personally. Dude didn't molest ME :)

But then again, I've played more R Kelly songs in the past few weeks than I've played in the past 10 years combined, so maybe I'm not easily shocked (can't compare the cases, R Kelly clearly did that shit) :D

I like Ne-Yo's reaction:
https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/02/ne-y...umentary-child-molestation-leaving-neverland/

Has anyone seen the full Victoria Derbyshire interview online? Only seen a few clips so far and BBC iplayer is blocked outside the UK.
Edit, found it: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0...HzeqNdto9ssxGMXlnLSbzqGerQbrJxHDzcKfkDTN2QU1I
Laughable, they say the exact same thing in almost all interviews.
well, I never heard MJ music not listen to even before he died. And when he brought out Thriller 25, it was all over the mall and being played heavy in the clubs and everywhere especially the remix with Akon.

So Oprah is telling everyone it's time to say goodbye to Michael Jackson forever.

If she personally believes the accusations that's up to her I guess. If someone watches it and thinks "ohh, this could be true you know", that's up to them. But it's just completely unethical to act like you know it's true and now you and everyone must cancel MJ forever. We have innocent until proven guilty for a reason. Michael faced trial and was found Not Guilty.

Yet when someone's dead they can be accused of anything, and nothing can be done to stop false allegations, so just remind people, this same thing can happen TO THEM when they're dead, someone could say that you're a pedo and did stuff to them - are they ok with that? - because that's what they're promoting/encouraging.

Also for Oprah to have an audience of abuse victims, and for there to be articles trying to extend this to be about abuse victims in general, and saying that's why you have to believe it, for the same of all victims, is very unethical. Purposely done to take the focus off the two accusers and to stop people from doing any scrutiny or make them feel bad for doubting them.

I like Ne-Yo's reaction:

Laughable

Oh man, if it ever would come down to him actually being guilty (which I just know for myself is absolutely not the case. One would say you can't be sure, **** that I am sure. Zero doubts.) then I'd drop him in a instant. I'd also likely start to feel incredibly depressed too because I've been a fan since I was a little dude, I was a youngster of five years old when Bad came out and I remember seeing Thriller for the first time during those MTV Michael Jackson weekends.

Ever since the Arvizo shit started I became a huge supporter next to being a fan and honestly ever since his acquittal and him passing away I've been appreciating him as a human probably even more than his art. I truly believe he was too good for this world and there are no words for the horrible shit lowlife scum in this world are willing to do to him. Even after death, no words. When I hear his songs and listen to the lyrics I hear a person that truly cared for the living, so if it would ever come out that we here were all wrong.... I couldn't listen to the music anymore.

I have no problem watching a movie by Polanski though, I don't know the dude like I "know" MJ and I could absolutely still watch a movie with Spacey in it. Hell, I might as well stop watching Hollywood movies and shows altogether. I should never watch Godfather anymore because from what I read Brando did some shit.

But when it comes to Mike, it's different.

PoP;4244441 said:
Here’s the surprise guys.

Please remove these as soon as possible. I think they are totally inappropriate.

The public already thinks that fans are mad, bad or both. And ...you can be prosecuted for making threats.

(This is a public forum!!)

See 'Protection from Harassment Act 1997'
Fear of violence (section 4): an either way offence, carrying a maximum of five years' imprisonment and/or a fine on indictment;

Last edited:

If only the Death Note really existed. Let's just say I'd have a hard time not turning into Yagami Light. Lol.

I dont believe there will be more, so maybe it's easy to say I don't care ;)

Reeds a freaky guy, he seems to get off when he's hearing the 2 talk.
With that smirk on his face.

What I want to point out that it seames to be, that wade & james have not really any problems to talk about this graphic detailes (esspecially in front of an audiance).
But it is normally visuable horrible to talk about this for every sexual abuse victim.

I am now completely convinced that AEG LIVE and the powerful people in Holywood are behind this...., all this happened, miraculously, right after the jacksons sued AEG for 40 BILLIONS and right after that bs accusations made by the jacksons and Katherine Jackson aka whoever was acting on behalf of her (the other question is why they asked 40 billion, why not just rationally 1 billion, well maybe those acting onj behalf of the Jacksons had an agenda as well and knew something and the lawsuit was the warning) , wade made these monstrous accusations and all of a sudden James Safechuck, who coincidentally has worked for HBO on some IT projects.... made the same accusations...., and now we have the very same players in the very same filthy game.

Like right after Oprahs interview with MJ in 1993 there came accusations (I dont believe that simple story about Evan Chandler blackmailing MJ)...
Like right after Bashir interviewwith MJ in 2003 there came accusations (the very same patters and scheme of accusation format to have one boy and the same claims)
Like right after suing AEG Live for 40 billion in 2013 there came accusations by the ones who previously defended MJ....

The 10 year period is obvious, the same players involved in the game.... and still in the same calendar period - the first 2-3 months of the year, almost the same days...

A coincidence? nah...

If Robson and co suddenly get joined by others (let's say 10 plus more) in their claims then it's finished, even for me, even I would then say he is guilty despite all the stuff that has been posted here.
If they stay alone with their claims in the coming weeks I believe most people will eventually start to dismiss both Robson and Safechuck.

There lies the key. What Brett Barnes is doing will be of huge importance for the future, more so than every pice of evidence we can come up with.

I guess we are the only ones seeing how badly acted it all is then? Wow.

Also nah, sorry I disagree completely here. Wade and Safechuck now show that money talks, bullshit walks. They defended him for years on end, oh the money is low let's shop a book. It fails, let sue estate, fails also. Let's try a "documentary". Even if more would come and join these shits, we would start doing research again. Why? Because we're once again talking about guys that totally defended the man all this time, and now they do a 360 all of a sudden?

I've always found it telling that NONE of the accusers were credible or just had a you know, clean slate. Always crazy contradictions in their stories, plenty of inconsistencies, always changing stories too. I mean... evolving memories. We in a sci fi movie now? Lol. Think about it.

On a side note something that is positive. I coach a youth travel hockey team here where I live. Today we had a playoff game and we play music during the games just like the professional teams do and guess what? We played all Michael Jackson music through our entire game. Kids were dancing on the bench and not one negative feedback from anyone. Mute MJ my ass. The place was packed and we were rocking!

Jimmy seems more credible than Wade in any interview I've seen so far.
Wade always has that "ha! Look at me now" smirk on his face. Like he's enjoying the limelight.
And it's a similar smile you see when someone is lying.

I guess we are the only ones seeing how badly acted it all is then? Wow.

Also nah, sorry I disagree completely here. Wade and Safechuck now show that money talks, bullshit walks. They defended him for years on end, oh the money is low let's shop a book. It fails, let sue estate, fails also. Let's try a "documentary". Even if more would come and join these shits, we would start doing research again. Why? Because we're once again talking about guys that totally defended the man all this time, and now they do a 360 all of a sudden?

I've always found it telling that NONE of the accusers were credible or just had a you know, clean slate. Always crazy contradictions in their stories, plenty of inconsistencies, always changing stories too. I mean... evolving memories. We in a sci fi movie now? Lol. Think about it.

It's the one thing MJ has on his side. Since meToo several men have been accused of inappropriate stuff and it were always multiple women filing a complaint, not just 1 or 2 but tens or even way more. That's hard not to believe.
If it stays with these 2, time will erase their evil doings. I hope :p

Jimmy seems more credible than Wade in any interview I've seen so far.
Wade always has that "ha! Look at me now" smirk on his face. Like he's enjoying the limelight.
And it's a similar smile you see when someone is lying.

I think neither sound convincing. They should be crying their eyeballs out if it was real. They use trained responses, like pauzes and some fake stare into the distance. And Dan Reed should be forbidden to smile, how inappropriate does he look all the time when people are talking about sexual abuse. It certainly looks like he is having a lot of fun. Loving the spotlight!

Thank God for Spotify and Apple Music :)

I think neither sound convincing. They should be crying their eyeballs out if it was real. They use trained responses, like pauzes and some fake stare into the distance. And Dan Reed should be forbidden to smile, how inappropriate does he look all the time when people are talking about sexual abuse. It certainly looks like he is having a lot of fun. Loving the spotlight!

Still expecting them to cry in the documentary. If it's anything like these interviews then I don't understand what the fuss is about :D

People havent seen the pornlike fakeumentary yet, just heard or read about it, but they are sure Mj is/was or has to be guilty.... but they can not tell you WHY exactly they think that or why they are persuaded....

This is just a fragment of the social media degeneration and why its important to comment all the articles without MJs avatars of your profiles, and why its important to argue with nothing but facts, no fandom, no emotions, no depression..., but facts.

Back