Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I have been living in London for nearly 6 years.
I have met TONS of people here who like Michael.
I have never heard nasty comments.

People with half brain know that it is all bullshit.

I am not worried.

That great! That's the spirit!

I was interested in knowing how the press is in London compared to the US in general (Michael and other topics)

I have Money on loop now too. You guys do it for the hits right? So that we show them that MJ is still on top and show that nothing will ever change that.

I made a playlist on Spotify with songs I thought will fit and call it the MJ innocent mix. Money, Too Bad, This Time Around, Unbreakable, Tabloid Junkie, Heal The World, They Don't Care About Us, etc. and I'm playing it on repeat on my phone. And yes, to get stream for MJ. It's our "silent protest". You wanna mute MJ? Well...let me go stream him and ONLY HIM ON REPEAT FOR TWO DAYS STRAIGHT!!! You guys can just leave it on and turn the sound down if you want to do other things...no one will know...you just need to check when the playlist ends because they wll then choose other songs for you...so just clck on your play list again.

I think Dan is feeling a need to defend himself. He played it all casual by saying he didn't really know much about MJ before, like he's disinterested and playing it down. The truth is he KNEW this would be big...because thats f***ing obvious, he just didn't know how much would be challenged. He will say whatever he needs to at this point.

On another note why is it alllllways unattractive heteronormative dull white men that always go after MJ? lol...something that occurred to me recently

I made a playlist on Spotify with songs I thought will fit and call it the MJ innocent mix. Money, Too Bad, This Time Around, Unbreakable, Tabloid Junkie, Heal The World, They Don't Care About Us, etc. and I'm playing it on repeat on my phone. And yes, to get stream for MJ. It's our "silent protest". You wanna mute MJ? Well...let me go stream him and ONLY HIM ON REPEAT FOR TWO DAYS STRAIGHT!!! You guys can just leave it on and turn the sound down if you want to do other things...no one will know...you just need to check when the playlist ends because they wll then choose other songs for you...so just clck on your play list again.

I have been listening to him non stop but that's going though lots of his songs,not just one,I think trying to get Money in the charts is a great idea.
I have no problem putting it on repeat as I watch a film to help get the numbers up.

I have been listening to him non stop but that's going though lots of his songs,not just one,I think trying to get Money in the charts is a great idea.
I have no problem putting it on repeat as I watch a film to help get the numbers up.

I have had it on repeat for 7 days NON-STOP, and will not stop before 22 march earliest after LN air in france 21th march :)

I think Dan is feeling a need to defend himself. He played it all casual by saying he didn't really know much about MJ before, like he's disinterested and playing it down. The truth is he KNEW this would be big...because thats f***ing obvious, he just didn't know how much would be challenged. He will say whatever he needs to at this point.

On another note why is it alllllways unattractive heteronormative dull white men that always go after MJ? lol...something that occurred to me recently

Because they have something to hide themselves... Think about it...

I have Money on loop now too. You guys do it for the hits right? So that we show them that MJ is still on top and show that nothing will ever change that.

Hits and charts, it seems. Though I'm reading that looping a video may not count as a view... I was using the Youtube Plus extension for Firefox to auto loop it but I don't know if that was working. Oops. >.>

To be safe I'm going to make a playlist, put some songs in it, and loop the playlist so it will actually load the videos each time.

The streming of the youtube money video above really counts for the charts?

On MJVibe (I think) it said 150 views counts as a "sale". While I don't get the logic behind watching something = counting towards "buying/owning" it, I'm going to put that aside for today.

Michael_Jackson_in-person_autograph_%28210431817%29.jpg

94898469c05658ab49469378f15133f7--michael-jackson-jimmy.jpg

wasnt this autograph on sale on ebay years ago? was it james autograph and he sold it?

On MJVibe (I think) it said 150 views counts as a "sale". While I don't get the logic behind watching something = counting towards "buying/owning" it, I'm going to put that aside for today.

I don't understand it either. Can someone explain, please?

Oprah Winfrey is the biggest hypocrite ever. As a woman who spent time with Michael, did that silly program after he died about how fondly she remembers him, now jumps on the Leaving Neverland band-wagon just to keep herself relevant. Where is her sit-down about Harvey Weinstein

At this point, I am convinced Robson is a on a mission to ruin/destroy MJ regardless of what good it will bring to him! He is in a state or rage!

I believe Wade is angry at himself how his life has turned out and at Michael.

Michael promised Wade "the world", that he could be "the greatest dancer" and as successful as Michael, but Wades never lived up to those expections he put on himself and by his mother or what michael told him he could accomplish. He feels like a failure.

After the suicide of his father and the birth of his son I believe Wades guilt of leaving his father to pursue a career in the USA and building a father - son like relationship with Michael partly led to his nervous breakdown.

He is trying to destroy his past to be "reborn" again. This intails the destruction of Michael Jackson.

And he's using the experience of his wife who was sexual abused as a child as his "muse" to which he can become this "child abuse victim" .

Wade Robson is ruthless.

Michael promised Wade "the world", that he could be "the greatest dancer" and as successful as Michael, but Wades never lived up to those expections he put on himself and by his mother or what michael told him he could accomplish. He feels like a failure.

After the suicide of his father and the birth of his son I believe Wades guilt of leaving his father to pursue a career in the USA and building a father - son like relationship with Michael partly led to his nervous breakdown.

He is trying to destroy his past to be "reborn" again. This intails the destruction of Michael Jackson.

And he's using the experience of his wife who was sexual abused as a child as his "muse" to which he can become this "child abuse victim" .

Wade Robson is ruthless.

He is just a spoiled brat. Time for him to get a proper job but I highly doubt that anyone would even employ and trust him to mop floors.

Its on appeal, no exact date set. Robsons lawyer said they expect to win!

What would have to happen in order for them to win? Are they hoping this documentary and public opinion will make a difference? I'm guessing so.

Did Michael Jackson ever refuse to take a lie detector test, I know there are articles that state so but are there any legal docs that 'back' that claim? people are using this as a defense on why Wade and James should not have to do a test.

Repeated listens by the same user don't count. Rule of thumb is usually play the song, then another, then go back to the song.

Oprah Winfrey is the biggest hypocrite ever. As a woman who spent time with Michael, did that silly program after he died about how fondly she remembers him, now jumps on the Leaving Neverland band-wagon just to keep herself relevant. Where is her sit-down about Harvey Weinstein

So not only did she have Lisa's last interview about Michael, she also had a tribute thing about him? And these two liars with their acting....made her disregard everything she believed and thought of him and jump ship like that?

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it. The woman is as ****ed up as it gets.

Wade Robson is ruthless.

Boohoo to all his problems, everybody has shit things happening in their life. Corey was actually abused by powerful people, he went to drugs and alcohol, Mac started doing all kinds of trash too but he got back up on his feet AND without stabbing a great friend in the back.

Wade is truly evil, whatever happens, I sincerely hope karma will get his ass. Like with Evan Chandler, this guy will get his someday. Wasn't it Brett Barnes who said when it is his time to go at least he goes with a clear conscience? Wade can't say the same.

Did Michael Jackson ever refuse to take a lie detector test, I know there are articles that state so but are there any legal docs that 'back' that claim? people are using this as a defense on why Wade and James should not have to do a test.

Never heard this before :scratch:

Just posted the two rebuttal videos from Razorfist on my Facebook again, since tonight is the night the actual filth is airing. Let's just get through the upcoming days. Let's hope there's a brighter day there somewhere.

That Letter from Clyde Jenkins.. that was good! **

I was talking to my friend about who so far has come to the support of Michael and he asked me if Mac has sent his support out already. I recall reading here recently that Mac had defended him last month or so, do we have that tweet?

Back