Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

It's actually very sad that Taj Jackson has to go on TV to defend his uncle! You can feel his pain and frustration. Why should a family member have to go through this pain that was inflicted on them by those scum? It shouldn't be! It is not right!

If the media did their fuc*ing job for once, these vermin and their disgusting claims would have been exposed for what they are and blasted for it without putting Michael's family through the wringer.

Carmour260;4245682 said:
I just got down on my knees praying to God to give me strength. As of this moment, I couldn’t eat, I barely got any sleep. I don’t understand why I let the haters get to me again like that.

That does it, since tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, I will try and give up one thing, and that is to let go of the madness and bring my life back on track. I will not let the media dictate what I think. I don’t care what people say, I don’t care what Hollyweird says, I don’t care what the media say, because of Michael Jackson, I am loved and I will fight even harder than ever!

Please keep the faith and don't give up. This is the battle of all battles when it comes to MJ. We have to be strong, we have each other.

Love.

Brandi was on Rick and Salsa. Someone I can not remember who MJ wanted to be his manager and once lawyer was Charamane the God.

The burden of proof is still on the accuser. More so than ever when the accused is dead. Birthday wishes do not suffice. At least not on the planet I live on. :birthday:

Themidwestcowboy;4245686 said:
Please keep the faith and don't give up. This is the battle of all battles when it comes to MJ. We have to be strong, we have each other.

Love.

Thanks! I had a moment when I feel weak, so I started praying. He does answer prayer, don’t he?

terrell;4245684 said:
Keep your faith in God. MJ is going to have the final Victory in this nonsense.

I know, thank you for reminding me of that. Going to listen to “Man In The Mirror.”

WELL AMERICA (UNITED STATES) we got through it (And Oprah is still catching @#$% from everyone. her hypcrosy showed. WE will be ok. By the end of the way, do not be surprise the table start turing on these liars. You can believe people are digging dirt as we speak since last night was the last night. Hang in there UK.

I wish all this would go away...never in a million years I would think this would happen after 2009...(any deceased person anyway) this is straight vendetta but i still have no clue why!

terrell;4245695 said:
WELL AMERICA (UNITED STATES) we got through it (And Oprah is still catching @#$% from everyone. her hypcrosy showed. WE will be ok. By the end of the way, do not be surprise the table start turing on these liars. You can believe people are digging dirt as we speak since last night was the last night. Hang in there UK.
Yeah, we did it. The majority didn’t even watch it, that’s good. Mo’Nique once said, “When you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite.”

I have so many people saying "They didn't get paid for this" (Wade and his lapdog). lol.

I can't speak for everyone else but I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad Wendy Williams spoke out against this film. Think what you want about Wendy but it's just somewhat refreshing that someone in the media is speaking out about it when everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon. Good for her.

Hang in there, Carmour, you are not alone!

Oh, they didn't get paid my ass! They have only been so "clever" as to hide the big bucks under their fishy fund, which cannot be checked. Maybe only the FBI could look into that.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4245690 said:
Screenshot of his message or my post? Not sure what you meant :)
It’s all good I just saw the post of his message on Twitter. Thanks anyways :)

Yes, at first, right now this trash will have a negative affect on the general public's view on Michael Jackson as an alleged pedophile which isn't true at all. But in the long term this time of exploitation (starting in 1993) and the persons behind the bogus allegations, the biased "reporting" without properly investigating and checking facts, motifs, contradictions and inconsistencies will be known to more and more people and then people hopefully start to realize how highly sensationalized this all has always been.

A director saying he'd done documentaries for 30 years and then showing images of Wade Robson faking the "burning" of his memorabilia from MJ - which, oh I guess, was not for him to properly research - for dramatic purpose. Same about "it's not about money" when they'll get royalties, have productions credits and are profiting from the media circus and all kinds of deals. LMAO!

The same director who'd said he would not take people at face value and he didn't even find out anything about Wade Robson's shady past and a lot of people who knew his true character.

It's all for the attention, his own career and the earnings from it. Three horrible persons.

Yes, at first, right now this trash will have a negative affect on the general public's view on Michael Jackson as an alleged pedophile which isn't true at all. But in the long term this time of exploitation (starting in 1993) and the persons behind the bogus allegations, the biased "reporting" without properly investigating and checking facts, motifs, contradictions and inconsistencies will be known to more and more people and then people hopefully start to realize how highly sensationalized this all has always been.

A director saying he'd done documentaries for 30 years and then showing images of Wade Robson faking the "burning" of his memorabilia from MJ - which, oh I guess, was not for him to properly research - for dramatic purpose. Same about "it's not about money" when they'll get royalties, have productions credits and are profiting from the media circus and all kinds of deals. LMAO!

The same director who'd said he would not take people at face value and he didn't even find out anything about Wade Robson's shady past and a lot of people who knew his true character.

It's all for the attention, his own career and the earnings from it. Three horrible persons.

Thanks Korgnex, any idea when we will see the Estate strike back?

what did Ellen say?

Any twitter or screenshot?

what a coincidence....., every hollywood showbiz shit is full of law of justice, papparrazi lawsuits, stalkers, trying to protect themselves, but hey.... if its about MJ, no previuous legal facts, law and order, court verdicts matter....

UK Fan Danny Oliver on 'This morning' UK, includes an interview with Mike Reid ex-BBC DJ

Thank you Danny for defending MJ so well, in the teeth of ignorance ....!
Your opponent in this interview was an interesting choice! (See notes below)

Interestingly, comments are disabled on this YT interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrS...pTCcGpnR3nSDUMTGV1a2hJMHea_5TVAQ-aWCKJTCo2-KQ

(Note: The other interviewee is Nicolo "Nick" Ferrari (born 31 January 1959), a British radio presenter who hosts the weekday breakfast show from 7 am to 10 am on the London-based talk and phone-in radio station LBC. He also has a regular column in the Sunday Express (tabloid).

Ferrari became a news reporter on the Sunday Mirror (tabloid) in 1981 and subsequently a show business reporter at The Sun (tabloid) and editor of the paper's "Bizarre" gossip page. He became features editor of the News of the World's Sunday magazine and assistant editor of the Daily Mirror. A friend of former The Sun editor Kelvin MacKenzie, Ferrari joined him at L!VE TV where he devised such programmes as Topless Darts, the News Bunny and the weather presented by a dwarf on a trampoline.

In 2006, Ferrari also made an appearance on the BBC/HBO comedy show Extras.

In 2003, the Broadcasting Standards Commission upheld a complaint against Ferrari, finding that his programme's "active reinforcement of prejudiced views about asylum seekers had exceeded acceptable boundaries for transmission.') (Wiki)

Last edited:
UK Fan Danny Oliver on 'This morning' UK, includes an interview with Mike Reid BBC DJ

It's SO clear how onesided this is. They barely even let Danny finish his sentences. They question Danny but they never question the other older dude of his beliefs. WHY IS THAT.

UK Fan Danny Oliver on 'This morning' UK, includes an interview with Mike Reid BBC DJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrS...pTCcGpnR3nSDUMTGV1a2hJMHea_5TVAQ-aWCKJTCo2-KQ

Very good job, Danny! Very articulate in stating the facts.
As for the old fart sitting next to him, as someone said here before, not even God could convonce him of Michael's innocence.
These people are never interested in the truth, only interested in sensationalism.

Back