Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I watched the entire (pirated) documentary and seen enough clips to have seen it a second time. It didn't sway a fiber of my being to believe Michael was not innocent. Just highly produced lies.

I'm still on the fence if Michael is innocent or guilty. Obviously I'd like to think he's innocent, but with the lack of response from the estate, it's not looking good.
What ! So how they won the case against them in 2017 !
Your comment is a pure ignorance.

Speed_Demon87;4247043 said:
Pure ignorance? You’ve been listening to Michael too much.

We all have our opinions so respect them please.
What does it mean " You've been listening to Michael too much"!
I respect all the opinions, I just want to know from him how the Estate won the case if there is a lack of evidence ?

I felt a little better hearing Paris suggesting to calm down and chill after my rant about the Simpsons. Still mad at them, but felt better thanx to her.

?at how some of you are acting like you just found put that mj shared his bed. 25 plus years to late on that one.

Yet more evidence against robson. Thanks grace

So very little twitter intrest for part two. Viewing figures should be intresting. At least its over with now for the UK waiting on arbitration and a judge been picked

He sure was a eccentric person and that made him a very easy target. People know this and it is kind of my point. Nothing has changed except I am once again reminded what the media is really like. Fake news may be a exaggeration but it is not entirely untrue either.

Speed_Demon87;4247048 said:
With the all “pure ignorance” comment... that’s ignorant and all. Michael used to say that quite often.

The Estate won the case did it not due to the passing of time and the fact that because Michael was no longer here so therefore no blame could be put on the estate.

You can keep posting facts but if people believe that he is guilty then they will.

My opinions of Michael have changed. It’s about trying to separate the man from the music now for me. He was the greatest entertainer in the world no doubt about it and brought so much joy to my life for years.

I can no longer be blinded by my feelings for him as a singer and live a lie that his behaviour was normal and ok to sleep with children. I’ll prob be banned after this post but I’ve accepted it.

I’ve already removed all of the Jackson Five, Jacksons and MJ stuff from my phones as I just can’t listen to it at the moment.

I’ve still got the physical stuff like cd’s , DVD’s , even a bloody opus but I guess the best thing for me is to remove myself from the temptation for now.

Actually, Michael only used the word 'ignorant' like once. It became his 'catch phase' after South Park did a parody on Michael.

Actually, they won because Wade kept changing his story. There is an entire site dedicated to showing this along with the proper court docs: https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/

Again, these are all emotional arguments. What I posted are the facts. IF you chose to ignore them, that's on you. Sleeping with children isn't a crime. It's unwise given our environment and Michael didn't protect himself from people making such claims against him, but it isn't a crime.

I suggest you read about real pedo like the Subway guy to see how Michael doesn't match one.

Its almost as if this was all planned to be done on Mjs 10 year Anniversary. At least it feels that way to me. Shame on the Simpsons for no longer airing MJs episode. He played a big part in its early success. Just shows how now we live in an age where allegations are now considered as fact no matter what (especially when it involves MJ). Thankfully he no longer has to go through this pain but his family does. Its very frustrating seeing these liars manipulate the media/public into taking what they say as fact without proof. The Simpsons hasn't been good in over 20 years anyway.

With the all “pure ignorance” comment... that’s ignorant and all. Michael used to say that quite often.

The Estate won the case did it not due to the passing of time and the fact that because Michael was no longer here so therefore no blame could be put on the estate.

You can keep posting facts but if people believe that he is guilty then they will.

My opinions of Michael have changed. It’s about trying to separate the man from the music now for me. He was the greatest entertainer in the world no doubt about it and brought so much joy to my life for years.

I can no longer be blinded by my feelings for him as a singer and live a lie that his behaviour was normal and ok to sleep with children. I’ll prob be banned after this post but I’ve accepted it.

I’ve already removed all of the Jackson Five, Jacksons and MJ stuff from my phones as I just can’t listen to it at the moment.

I’ve still got the physical stuff like cd’s , DVD’s , even a bloody opus but I guess the best thing for me is to remove myself from the temptation for now.

Bye bye now! Don't forget to NOT write 😀

Well, I think you knew Michael slept with children since 1993/ 2003 ! it's not a new information that LN bring to you, normaly you heard that in 2005 from the media coverage of the trial.
I'm happy that you removed MJ songs from your phone, that shows that LN is a powerful film since he convinced you to remove the name of MJ from your phone.
I'm convinced that the Judicial work haven't any importance for most of fans.

As a Law student, the only thing where I praise the Estate for is their work in the lawsuit since 2013.
Believe it or not, the Judges/ Jury of the case aren't convinced by their allegations, and people aren't convinced by their the decision of the judges. I'm not saying judges can't be wrong but..

While others remove his songs, I just keep playing him more and more Weird, huh?

While others remove his songs, I just keep playing him more and more Weird, huh?

Me too!

As for the creators of The Simpsons removing the episode with Michael...that is hypocrisy at its finest. Those are the same creators who wrote the episode where Homer is accused of sexual harassement without any real evidence. Someone has posted that earlier. I was going to write to those creators, but I`m not going to bother because Simpsons aren`t relevant anymore...

magic;4247059 said:

So do I. I havn’t been listening to his music much since he died because it was so tragic just not in the way many people think but now it is here we are again defending him. Do you realize that 10 years ago the This is it concerts had just been publicly announced just a couple of days ago.

Speed_Demon87;4247043 said:
Pure ignorance? You’ve been listening to Michael too much.

We all have our opinions so respect them please.

La74;4247055 said:
Guys JC08 is back.

I said this yesterday and the joining day fits to to the imagination that this is the same person.

They have paid influencer out there like in 2005 !!!

Please fans with doubts. Be so sozial, stay away from this thread and use the other two we have..
When you constanly ignor these wishes you are an influencer for me with no good intentions!!!

Last edited:
I said this yesterday and the joining day fits to to the imagination that this is the same person.

They have paid influencer out there like in 2005 !!!

Please fans with doubts. Be so sozial, stay away from that thread and use the other two we have..
When you constanly ignor these wishes you are an influencer for me with no good intentions!!!

Yes, I think you are right.

I have seen many polis on twitter that the majority of people does not beleive this though.

I herad a report yesterday about the removed songs.
They said the radiostations made the decission according to the listeners.

I bet the listeners who called or wrote the radistations and begging them to remove MJs songs from the playlist are MJ haters.

So we should call or wrote our local radiostations too and begging them to NOT remove MJs songs from their playlists.

Maybe MJ haters are also behind the Simpsonsthing.
They are organized like we are.
They whould do everthing to demage MJ and his legacy.
Its fun to them!

This are people full of hate who love to insult and destroy.

In the phone call between Evan Chandler and Jordan Chandler's step father where Evan talks about how he's going to destroy Michael, I remember there being a longer version of that phone call where Jordan's step father asks Evan ''What about Jordy?'' and Evan responds by saying ''That irrelevant to me'' - Did I dream this, or was this part of that conversation that is missing from all clips I've seen of that phone call?

I saw other parts from the scripts of the phone conversations with Even in the Video from JacksonPassion Michael Jacksons Innocence Unmask.

I don't know if this part is in it! You can watch the video.

Bad news, the creators of The Simpsons have decided to remove the episode with Michael Jackson in it. They apparently watched the documentary and decided to eliminate MJ from the series. That episode will be removed from all future DVD box sets, online streaming services, and any other digital platform. The only way to watch it going forward is from existing box sets or bootlegs.

What in God's name is happening to this world nowadays? WHAT HAPPENED TO INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY????

Why does NO ONE that comes to these drastic conclusions do any research or whatsoever? And I gotta wonder when and where is this going to end?

Jesus ****ing christ......if there's justice those three unhuman assholes will get what's coming to them. It's my biggest wish.

?at how some of you are acting like you just found put that mj shared his bed. 25 plus years to late on that one.

Yet more evidence against robson. Thanks grace

So very little twitter intrest for part two. Viewing figures should be intresting. At least its over with now for the UK waiting on arbitration and a judge been picked

Agreed to the fullest!

I have something to say about that as well. I had been staying quiet on these fans that all of a sudden starting to question Michael, I'm in total disbelief really because it's all based on these three. Of all things, THEM????? Three men, that if this were taken to court would be real easy to discredit and prove wrong? Admitted liars and perjurers? Did these fans not see all the insane amounts of facts and actual proof about these liars?

I'm not gonna call you a non fan and that you should leave but I will say that this is not the time to be starting to have doubts when the accusers and mister director present ZERO EVIDENCE, while more and more proof and in my book smoking guns are being revealed about Wade and James. I'm gonna continue ignoring those messages because I just can't have that, not when we're all fighting our ass off and feeling messed up over it too, plus again, do actual research on those two. Anything coming out of their mouth I consider trash that belongs in the garbage. I will not bother with you who do that. I'm utterly flabbergasted by this development.

[FONT=&quot]Part two of [/FONT]#LeavingNeverland[FONT=&quot] aired last night on [/FONT]@Channel4[FONT=&quot] with an average 1.9m audience,[/FONT]

The problem is that they constantly spreading downloadlinks on youtube and streaming links everyday and there are two channels (maybe more) on youtube (one is a Fan Channel, anouther is the PINK CHANNEL) who have uploaded the mokementary.
(Which should be not allowed. Cause there are many very jung MJ fans out there who shold not find and watch this disturbing content.)

So more and more people see it, with or without informations before.
Even the Michael Jackson Innocent Project has uploaded James parts on their channel.

analogue;4247077 said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't see part 2 trending on Twitter at all.

I had my eye on twitter too. It didn’t trend at all.

Back