Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I'm not sure how I feel about this. It's important to remember that to a lot of people Wade is now a victim of childhood sexual assault. This insn't a classy or productive response.
I think its vital we stick to FACTS and drawing attention to the lack of credibility of the accusations rather than personally attacking them both, as tempting and justified as we might feel that is.

Having said that, it is very cleverly edited!

Just to put a positive spin on everything...

IF this is faught in a good way and that docu-series does get released within this year - it could be a GREAT 10 year anniversary!

A lot of positive can come out of this....

How many appeals for the civil lawsuit against the Estate can they do before before it's denied for good?

So at work, I am just doing my job when all of a sudden I hear from behind me my boss talk to this woman who sits next to him about LN. Of course she is believing all of it, saying how she just had to talk to her mom after watching it and how hard watching either Part is and how she can never listen to Michael Jackson again. Then, my boss, says that he watched a podcast with a former MJ lawyer and he was using stuff from "over 20 years ago, do they have anything new? They have no case."

I was so tempted to speak up but couldn't and just excused myself to the bathroom. My sister said that at her work they didn't believe the "documentary", which is good.

In the phone call between Evan Chandler and Jordan Chandler's step father where Evan talks about how he's going to destroy Michael, I remember there being a longer version of that phone call where Jordan's step father asks Evan ''What about Jordy?'' and Evan responds by saying ''That irrelevant to me'' - Did I dream this, or was this part of that conversation that is missing from all clips I've seen of that phone call?

You can read the full transcript here: https://themichaeljacksonallegation...n-chandler-and-david-schwartz-on-july-8-1993/

Glad that many of the new found guiltists (ex fans ) have been banned from this forum . This place has to be a heaven for us all , it's already very straining in the real world , we dont need to find the same pattern in an MJ forum . Michael Jackson is innocent 100% and anyone who believe otherwise has no place in an MJ forum where his legacy as an artist AND as a PERSON is celebrated .

Anna;4247597 said:
What I'd prefer is for you to remove yourself from this thread, but I guess that's wishful thinking. The least you could do is stop being so aggressive and rude to people.
I don't think I've ever seen a proper fan call him by his last name who isn't also a journalist or something.

I don’t care I have to say Speed-Demon go to hell, enough is enough, you’re not a fan and you never were, only a hater should write “*****” you sure know how to hit below the belt, shame on you and show some respect please.
Sorry to all of you but I can’t stand gratuitous, hurtful and unnecessary insults.

Just to put a positive spin on everything...

IF this is faught in a good way and that docu-series does get released within this year - it could be a GREAT 10 year anniversary!

A lot of positive can come out of this....

It has been said by a few here that this takes like two years, but I don't really agree. Sure, you probably can have something even better in two years but Taj and whoever helping him can do a lot with what is out there.

I feel like we need doubters. We need to educate people. There is an obvious line of hatred but it is delusional to only have 100% positivity all the time. We must be real with ourselves here, people were always going to doubt MJ after this documentary.

We are the 'soldiers of love' as MJ said himself. We have the facts and we have the proof on our side. We do not need to act out of hate or spite.

So at work, I am just doing my job when all of a sudden I hear from behind me my boss talk to this woman who sits next to him about LN. Of course she is believing all of it, saying how she just had to talk to her mom after watching it and how hard watching either Part is and how she can never listen to Michael Jackson again. Then, my boss, says that he watched a podcast with a former MJ lawyer and he was using stuff from "over 20 years ago, do they have anything new? They have no case."

I was so tempted to speak up but couldn't and just excused myself to the bathroom. My sister said that at her work they didn't believe the "documentary", which is good.

You have every right to speak up though, never think you don't. You can try to remain objective and say, there is actually a whole lot of information online I've noticed, facts and proof that rebuts what these guys are claiming though. Also, mention Jussie Smollett and that his case should be a example of how you should not take anything at face value.

I know how hard it is to do in person though, while remaining objective and not get worked up. I'm much better online via social media compared to face to face.

I feel like we need doubters. We need to educate people. There is an obvious line of hatred but it is delusional to only have 100% positivity all the time. We must be real with ourselves here, people were always going to doubt MJ after this documentary.

We are the 'soldiers of love' as MJ said himself. We have the facts and we have the proof on our side. We do not need to act out of hate or spite.

Not sure we need them but they'll always be there,that's for sure.

I don't think it would hurt to have a specific section for doubters.. I would much rather have doubters have a place with well educated fans than out there on basic social media to piggy back off each other..

Maybe if there was even a section where guests can have a Q&A, almost like a chat for non members.. and that is the only place on the site they can go unless they join, and when they join the 'haters' are not welcome..

IDK just idea

Theres a difference between genuine fans with worries because they arent well read up on the docs and court depos and posters that are just trolls and haters who have joined here with the sole puprose and antagonising people. They stick out like a sore thumb and there should be 0 tolerance towards them.otherwise it becomes a distraction that pushes people away.

For those who dont realise there is an ignore function in the settings.then you will not see said posters posts. Or there is a report button for offensive posts at the bottom left of the post

Don’t forget to complain to Ofcom (TV regulator in UK). This is important as OfCom will report the exact number of complaints they get so every complaint counts. They will investigate the complaint if they get a high enough number.

Here’s how you can make complaint from UK or US:

https://www.***********/aftermath-of...ing-neverland/

The complaint does not have to be long. Just state that the documentary was broadcast 6 and 7 March at 9pm on Channel 4 and that you feel the documentary was unfair and biased and abandoned standard norms of documentary making. State that clause 7 of OFCOM was clearly breached.

Thanks to everyone that is sending off complaints. They only had about 151 complaints yesterday so they are counting them...let’s keep them coming....

so the Estate is keeping silence a week after broadcasting LN ?

They're working on the situation, they're just doing it quietly for now. They can't just keep putting out more statements. It's useless. And attacking alleged abuse victims will reflect badly on them while this media frenzy is still ongoing.

Is it just me or did the Channel 4 version cut out a lot of stuff in the original HBO version?

I've watched both and I'm fairly certain they removed Wade's grandma entirely. They also cut out the entire section about 2008 and Wade drinking wine with Michael. They also cut out Wade and Joseph Jackson praising Michael after his death. They also cut out the dinner Wade and his family had with Michael and his family that Taj Jackson debunked. They also cut out some clips of Wade performing to Michael's music in the late 80s.

Is this all in the name of cutting it down to fit a two hour slot or is there greater manipulation going on?

Is it just me or did the Channel 4 version cut out a lot of stuff in the original HBO version?

I've watched both and I'm fairly certain they removed Wade's grandma entirely. They also cut out the entire section about 2008 and Wade drinking wine with Michael. They also cut out Wade and Joseph Jackson praising Michael after his death. They also cut out the dinner Wade and his family had with Michael and his family that Taj Jackson debunked. They also cut out some clips of Wade performing to Michael's music in the late 80s.

Is this all in the name of cutting it down to fit a two hour slot or is there greater manipulation going on?

You could make that case but it's no coincidence that a lot of the stuff they cut out was the stuff that was questioned after it aired in America.

They're working on the situation, they're just doing it quietly for now. They can't just keep putting out more statements. It's useless. And attacking alleged abuse victims will reflect badly on them while this media frenzy is still ongoing.

I want to hear and see their " working on the situation " soon.

I don't think it would hurt to have a specific section for doubters.. I would much rather have doubters have a place with well educated fans than out there on basic social media to piggy back off each other..

Maybe if there was even a section where guests can have a Q&A, almost like a chat for non members.. and that is the only place on the site they can go unless they join, and when they join the 'haters' are not welcome..

IDK just idea
But the doubers and influencers can post everywere here in this forum.
I would love to have a special place here for the MJinnocenters where they can have their peace, exchange information and work constantly on the destination to debunk LN and vindicate MJ and must not spend time over and over again to reading doubter messages the answers and argue with them which did not help in this emotional very hard times which brings me and others in very bad mood.
My destination is much more to spred informations working to vidicate Michael and his Legacy then to waste my time to occupy myself with doubters.
I can not help them when they suddenly want belive James and Wade ( A selfcalled Master of Deception) and Dan who are proven liars more then MJ which they knew and studied muuuuuch better!

Last edited:
It has been said by a few here that this takes like two years, but I don't really agree. Sure, you probably can have something even better in two years but Taj and whoever helping him can do a lot with what is out there.

If they want to do it properly, do further investigations and interview everybody... at least 2 years. That's just the way it is if you want to do it right.

Another contradiction that was cut out in the edited version:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sv"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#128680;Wade Robson&#39;s wife, Amanda saying in <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> that she “knew nothing about child abuse and didn’t know how to help Wade.” Prior to the airing <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WadeRobson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#WadeRobson</a> states on his fund that Amanda was a victim herself. This scene has been deleted! Why? &#128530;<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> RT <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a> <a href="https://t.co/fBGSIaQJfe">pic.twitter.com/fBGSIaQJfe</a></p>&mdash; DriBrasil (@DriBrasilMJ) <a href="https://twitter.com/DriBrasilMJ/status/1104218454960279552?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">9 mars 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They might not be able to tell the fans what's going on because they're keeping their cards close to their chest.

However if they literally end up doing nothing, I will give up on them even more than before.

If they want to do it properly, do further investigations and interview everybody... at least 2 years. That's just the way it is if you want to do it right.

yes, at least 3-4 years

The estate did reply today. Paris here posted it today. I made a screenshot of it.

screenshot_20190309-1pqka2.jpg

I think its the second thing you mentioned.
They cut out things we have debunked as lies or made them questionable.
Like the part with the burning clothes ( which is was not in the LN Channel 4 version) because we knew about wade sells his MJ stuff in 2011!
They want that everyone watch the whole film til the end.

Did they cut off thd Brett Barnes Mc staff or are they still in LN?
Dit the cut off some lf the graphic details?

Last edited:
Oh, man, been away for one day and it seems that all hell broke loose in this thread. Haven't had time to read all pages, but I'd like to add that I don't think any of us have anything against fans with doubts, as long as those fans do listen to reason. But when they start harassing other fans, call Michael names and don't bring any arguments to support their doubts, then that makes me wonder of their quality here. Plus, they just can't serm to get away from this thread, no matter how many times they are asked nicely to take a break, or move to the other thread.

TJ has said that he had the whole documentary, including the parts that were later left out. And that brings me to the next point: obviously, these Reed&Co are lurking in every Michael forum, reading everything we are posting. I am sure of that now that they've cut out the parts with contradictions more than ever. We have to be careful not to "help" them further.

I think its the second thing you mentioned.
They cut out things we have debunked as lies or made them questionable.
Like the part with the burning clothes ( which is was not in the LN Channel 4 version) because we knew about wade sells his MJ stuff in 2011!
They want that everyone watch the whole film til the end.

Did they cut off thd Brett Barnes Mc staff or are they still in LN?
Dit the cut off some lf the graphic details?

Brett Barnes at the end of part 1 is still there and the full graphic details are in place.
I am also 100% sure about the grandma being cut out. When I watched the HBO version I was shocked cus I never realised she even existed in the first place lol.

Back