Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Watching this on TV is one thing, but honestly is there really anyone who would actually to pay money to own this filth, let alone watch it multiple times?

I guess the good thing is, I doubt most brick and mortar stores will even carry it. The last time a big HBO doc was released on DVD (Elvis Presley: The Searcher) I had to hunt all over town to even find a copy.

A paedophile would like to have it.

This is my contribution to the cause,I share this information...
It is narrated in Spanish, but you can activate the automatic subtitles and translate them into English or another language.

The title says: WHAT'S BEHIND "LEAVING NEVERLAND"? HARD REVELATIONS | There is much MORE than it seems.

That is my opinion and my theory, what do you think? I hope you take the time to see it, I think it's interesting.

Ophrah wants to delate her 1993 interview with MJ from the memory of the internet.
Her nework has send copyright claims to Youtubers who has uploaded it like "Michael Jackson Remastered Videos".
Sad!

This might be really random, but here's something that really doesn't sit right with me: why the hell is this getting a DVD release? Don't get me wrong, I love binge watching documentaries as much as the next person, but who decides they're going to have a movie night and listen to graphic descriptions of alleged sex acts with kids?! I guess I could maybe, possibly see such a thing used as educational material for people studying psychology or criminal justice, but even then, LN would be absolute garbage for that purpose.

I actually used to have a side gig typing transcriptions of police interviews with kids who have been sexually abused (really rough job, hence the "used to") and even those usually aren't as detailed and explicit as what they say in LN. That to me is a huge red flag that this is at least partially fueled by some gross fantasy on Dan Reed's part.

Cause its not about the money ??

Can't wait for her downfall.
She thinks she is safe, but she is not.

When this documentery will get exposed a investigation will start and when it find out that she has financed this huge global evil fabricated attack on MJ and his legecy she is ruined for ever with her friends who have also finanzed it.
I bet Harvey Weinstein has his fingers in it too.

Another video which tries to debunk LN:

You know, I always found Wade' methodical and to the point when he makes his claims. He honestly always sound like a robot.

Safechuck, however, always comes off as if he's the one who had a crush on Michael and he's admits to being obsessed with him. It's almost boards on he wanted him and Michael to have a relationship (I mean as he's talking as a grown up, since there is no way in hell a young child will be having these thoughts as Gayle ironically pointed out.

Unbelievable, this guy.... sigh. He clearly thought nobody was gonna notice it. Sure, that goes for the ignorant ones out there, but not us, and if it comes to it, the judge will notice as well.

screenshot_20190317-1ggk64.jpg

Can somebody clarify this? Did he shop a book deal before May 2012 or not?

Thanks

#LeavingNeverland[FONT=&quot] flopped in Italy too: 439.000 viewers (2%. italians are 60,59 millions). the rerun of a TV show collected 1.274.000 viewers (5.8%), a serious documentary series got 4.186.000 viewers (ratings 19.4%). A soap opera got 1.803.000 viewers (7.2%). [/FONT]

You know, I always found Wade' methodical and to the point when he makes his claims. He honestly always sound like a robot.

Safechuck, however, always comes off as if he's the one who had a crush on Michael and he's admits to being obsessed with him. It's almost boards on he wanted him and Michael to have a relationship (I mean as he's talking as a grown up, since there is no way in hell a young child will be having these thoughts as Gayle ironically pointed out.

Yeah maybe he has this thoughts when he grew up.
It would be intresting to know if James had sexual expirinces with other men.

I mean how Wade and James describe their loving relationship and the enjoyable sex it would be a surprise when they would not be bisexual.
With wade I think all what he said about his sexual expirinces is fabricated for me but with James I don't know.
Maybe he had sexual expirences and relationships in his life with men?

When this documentery will get exposed a investigation will start and when it find out that she has financed this huge global evil fabricated attack on MJ and his legecy she is ruined for ever with her friends who have also finanzed it.

If it turns out to be true that all those powerful people financed it I wonder if there's gonna be a real actual investigation. You're threading dangerous territory there and remember that MJ's lawyer got murdered soon after he passed away? And the we may never know but Ron Newt passing away didn't sit right completely with me either.

Who's willing to start such a risky investigation? I doubt the police will, so a PI hired by the estate? If that were to happen I'm sure they'd find all the dirt on Wade too about how he behaved during dance class with girls/women, lots of stuff would officially be revealed about what a piece of shit he is, so that would be good.

But actually exposing Weinstein, Geffen and Oprah? Not getting my hopes up, the first two are in full control.

#LeavingNeverland[FONT=&quot] flopped in Italy too: 439.000 viewers (2%. italians are 60,59 millions). the rerun of a TV show collected 1.274.000 viewers (5.8%), a serious documentary series got 4.186.000 viewers (ratings 19.4%). A soap opera got 1.803.000 viewers (7.2%). [/FONT]
Hm.. I think italy has many loyal MJ fans.
Some of them have also very good educating youtube channels with many italian subscribers like Smelly Jackson and 74MICHAEL4EVER.
They did a very good Job in educating people about Michael and translated things in italian in the last 7 years.
Maybe the bad LN ratings are a result from this.
It would not surprise me if spanish speaking countrys would have also bad ratings for Leaving Neverland cause there some big spanish MJYouTube channels out there like MoonwalkerTV with 434.385 subscribers.
I see now that have made many videos about leaving neverland in the last weeks with many views:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCSHp6wzQ9Loq6pmSi-n4VXg/videos

Last edited:

This is what I am hoping but I'm not that confident it will happen.

More chance of winning the lotto.

How did they use a fan made picture of Paris at her current age with Michael and Debbie ?

I want to share this very good video again with interview parts of Dan Reed in 2010.

Reed said there at 09:40
"And I do the projects that I like and the projects that for some resons turn me on".
... and other interesting things.

This means the work on "The Peodofile Hunter" and "Leaving Neverland" turned Reed on?!

Dutch supermarket Albert Heijn is considering pulling Billie Jean and more from their playlist. I always thought they had a radio channel on but nope, it's their playlist.

I already noticed since this filth aired that my Albert Heijn supermarket didn't play the usual Billie Jean every week.

Dutch supermarket Albert Heijn is considering pulling Billie Jean and more from their playlist. I always thought they had a radio channel on but nope, it's their playlist.

I already noticed since this filth aired that my Albert Heijn supermarket didn't play the usual Billie Jean every week.

We nead one or two subtitleled videos in many languages with all the exposed lies and inconcistancys what we can send to all those places.
When we send a link a playlist with many of the informative videos or long textes those buisnesspeople will not watch it.
They maybe will watch two and then go back to work.

Maybe someone with very good editor expirinces can take all the debunked and informative videos and edit the important parts together.
He must ask the original creator for permission to use their videos.

God help us when we have to rely on people like Matt Fiddes, Mark Lester and the Cascios to defend him.

We nead one or two subtitleled videos in many languages with all the exposed lies and inconcistancys what we can send to all those places.
When we send a link a playlist with many of the informative videos or long textes those buisnesspeople will not watch it.
They maybe will watch two and then go back to work.

Maybe someone with very good editor expirinces can take all the debunked and informative videos and edit the important parts together.
He must ask the original creator for permission to use their videos.

We definitely do, because not everyone is going to watch videos in English. Some definitely will want it in their own language. I don't have the means nor knowledge of that though.

It's just incredibly sad that these decisions are made or being considered and that these people don't do any fact checking themselves. This MeToo era is like a zombie virus, it just spreads and spreads, nobody tries to find a cure except we, the fans, a select group of people in the world.

Back