Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

not just michael case but alot cases like these. there so many people who been abuse as kids and to lie is sick and wrong. i wish justice on anyone who been abuse or been lied on. justice doesn't exist anymore in America.

Horrible that this is going on UK Netflix. So many people watch that. Not good at all. They are really trying to milk this for all its worth eh

Horrible that this is going on UK Netflix. So many people watch that. Not good at all. They are really trying to milk this for all its worth eh
Indeed. Hopefully plenty of thumbs down ratings will minimise the impact. Reed's tweet said it's been added to Britbox as well. He's spreading his tentacles as far as he can.

They poisoned people’s brains enough as it is and it has to end...NOW!!!

i agree. but it's not michael lawyer fault his daughter pass away. it just happen. so here's to April 20th almost another two months.

fans are saying we should let LN be. the more we talk about it the more it will get least attention. so i'm probably gonna let LN rest until something important. so r.i.p LN 2019 - 2020

Netflix UK/IE released their 'Best Things Coming To Netflix In March' video and LN is not in there. Not really a surprise, because it sucks, but I haven't seen it mentioned on their twitter either yet. May be a sign that they won't be pushing or promoting it much, if at all.

Netflix UK/IE released their 'Best Things Coming To Netflix In March' video and LN is not in there. Not really a surprise, because it sucks, but I haven't seen it mentioned on their twitter either yet. May be a sign that they won't be pushing or promoting it much, if at all.

This sounds promising.

Better still.. They may have dropped it.. That would be awesome!

maybe. but i wouldn't get my hopes up. let's see happen in next coming weeks but still even so i'm putting LN to rest.

Anna;4318950 said:

That’s a good sign!

So they finally come to their senses huh? Well good.

After wade case is dropped. I will leave LN alone as well because that prove even more the court do not believe their nonsense a THIRD time. Time to move on and loving MJ.

Good to hear. Defamation of the dead should be illegal. That law needs to be changed IMO. I really dont see the point of LN2 if they both lose in court. Just to get more sympathy? Outright ridiculous.

It appears to be more about reed and how they are all poor victims .woah is me type B.S by been picked on by the fans efc

Good to hear. Defamation of the dead should be illegal. That law needs to be changed IMO. I really dont see the point of LN2 if they both lose in court. Just to get more sympathy? Outright ridiculous.

It should be illegal everywhere, that being legal in U.S., Canada, U.K. as well most other countries is nothing but a f:censored:ing joke.

Dunno i turned it over as soon as i saw it. Probably just trying to keep promoting it for evèr and ever until the new LN 2 is ready. They are obsessed with him

elusive moonwalker;4319820 said:
Dunno i turned it over as soon as i saw it. Probably just trying to keep promoting it for evèr and ever until the new LN 2 is ready. They are obsessed with him

They just never f:censored:ing learn, they’ll receive complaints and be protested all over again.

Back