Coroners Report released - GRAPHIC CONTENT (Threads merged)

He could have emptied the bag into the bottle idk or it could be his urine. We'll find out in due time because the authorities have to had taken this into consideration.

That doesn't make sense. Just keep it in the bag. Unless, doctors transfer urine from the bags into bottles.

If it is brought up, which is should be, they bettter keep Kleine's words out of the whole thing....

TMZ first published the autopsy findings yesterday. Among the items found in the bedroom where Dr. Conrad Murray was treating Michael Jackson -- "a closed bottle of urine atop a chair."

Back in November, we posted a story about Dr. Arnold Klein, who told us that Michael Jackson had a habit of peeing in cups and other objects, often in front of others.

From all we know, that bottle could've been used if Michael was in a state of shock and being held down...

Last edited:
The issue of the urine seems very simple to me.

I am not a conspiracist but I do not doubt there is some connection between Klein and Murray. Didn't Murray call Klein when he was supposed to be checking on Michael?

The story about Michael's urinating habits was to help substantiate something for Murray. Don't know what. But Klein planted that story for a reason. I guess it will become clear in time. For me, it is much the same as Oxman crying 'drug addict' MINUTES after Michael's death. Plant the seed ...

Oh dear, that does sound a bit conspiracy-like. LOL.

The issue of the urine seems very simple to me.

The story about Michael's urinating habits was to help substantiate something for Murray. Don't know what. But Klein planted that story for a reason. I guess it will become clear in time. For me, it is much the same as Oxman crying 'drug addict' MINUTES after Michael's death. Plant the seed ...

Oh dear, that does sound a bit conspiracy-like. LOL.
Believe me, Brian Oxman getting in front of cameras claiming 'drug addict' right after Michael was pronounced dead does not escape me. It's either one of 2 reasons: Either (1) Oxman, being the camera hog that he is, was so quick to to claim drug addict that he didn't realize it wasn't true---you know speaking FIRST without knowing the facts; or (2) He purposely claimed drug addict doing his 'assigned job' to help with the cover-up of Michael's murder. It's either one of those 2 reasons and neither one of them surprises me.

Please let me clarify my position - the 'peeing in a bottle' interview was to help Murray in some way.

Oxman's 'drug addict' push is simply about MONEY. Getting money from somebody for something -ANYTHING - based on the notion that Michael was 'impaired/disabled'.

(2) He purposely claimed drug addict doing his 'assigned job' to help with the cover-up of Michael's murder.

I'll go with TheChosenOne on this.

Oxman's 'drug addict' push is simply about MONEY. Getting money from somebody for something -ANYTHING - based on the notion that Michael was 'impaired/disabled'.

I believe Oxman knows what he's doing and it's not for conspiracy or to cover up the murder. They probably knew that only Katherine was included in the will adn the "drug addict" is just about money. He was opening himself a way to challenge the will saying that Michael was impaired when he signed it.

I think Oxman is saying the drug stuff because it's a way to make money and because he really believes Michael had a problem.

IT IS A WAY TO COVER UP THE MURDER. And in my personal opinion, that is the MAIN reason they are letting Oxman all over the freaking media.

That's why they haven't went after him, because he is helping Murray's defense!!! And the general public will definately believe him because he is a lawyer. And he isn't just any lawyer, he's working for the Jackson family, which means he's on Michael's side. And the public will think, "Well, why would a lawyer lie about Michael if he's on his side? Michael must really be a drug addict if his previous lawyer is saying it, and he must've really been drug begging that night."

This is absolutely covering up the murder.

But Peter Lopez, he's not here because he knew things that these murderers don't want to be known.

Look at Chris Grant. He comes up on JVM for a little thirty seconds saying Michael was so healthy and great. His little thirty seconds of that is taken off of the re runs and switched with completley different clips from previous episodes. But the clip of Oxman on that same exact episode with Chris Grant, those clips remained on there.

Last edited:
I'll go with TheChosenOne on this.

I believe Oxman knows what he's doing and it's not for conspiracy or to cover up the murder. They probably knew that only Katherine was included in the will adn the "drug addict" is just about money. He was opening himself a way to challenge the will saying that Michael was impaired when he signed it.
But Oxman started this 'drug addict' angle the SAME day Michael was pronounced dead. Not days, weeks nor months. THE SAME DAY. With all the frenzy going on that day, there's no way anyone in the family had time to be thinking about a will.

boy, for an artist that was supposedly debt ridden, supposedly bad with money and supposedly near broke, Oxman and others sure have been working hard on trying to disprove that will since day one.

Last edited:
But Oxman started this 'drug addict' angle the SAME day Michael was pronounced dead. Not days, weeks nor months. THE SAME DAY. With all the frenzy going on that day, there's no way anyone in the family had time to be thinking about a will.

Well according to some, the family was looking for the money MJ left in his house right after he died. So nif this is true, they were thinking ahead from the very beginning. IF that is true.

Well according to some, the family was looking for the money MJ left in his house right after he died. So nif this is true, they were thinking ahead from the very beginning. IF that is true.
Money that may have been in Michael's house is different than a will that documented who would get what and who would not get what. Remember, Katherine and the rest of the family at the time didn't know Michael had a will at the time they first went to court regarding his estate. When Katherine went to court it was with the notion that a will did not exist.

I agree. I am only mentioning this to say that even on the same day they were thinking about what money they would get. Oxman included. And they were thinking about the will and its contents.

Last edited:
Money that may have been in Michael's house is different than a will that documented who would get what and who would not get what. Remember, Katherine and the rest of the family at the time didn't know Michael had a will at the time they first went to court regarding his estate. When Katherine went to court it was with the notion that a will did not exist.

people can say that there's no will with the hopes that the actual will will not turn up and therefore they can get the control of the estate.

More importantly Michael died on June 25th (Thursday). Michael's mother was named as the temporary executor on June 29th (Monday). That means that they filed a request with the court quite soon after Michael's death most probably on the latest by the next day [June 26th] - (see below for my reasoning) and the court hearing happened next Monday[June 29th]. That's way too quick IMO so I'll go with money was in the thoughts quite early.

side note : Branca filed the will with the court on July 1st (Wed), Jul 3rd (Fri) was a holiday, Jul 4-5th was the weekend, Jul 6th (Monday) was the hearing date when Katherine was removed from the executor position and Branca and McClain were assigned to be the executors. You can see that a court hearing happens 1-2 business days after you file a request with the court. So we can almost to a certainty say that Jackson family filed that request about the will and the executor position in a 24 hr period (by Friday June 26th) after Michael's death.

the family were concerend about who was gonna pay their bills. and wanting to get control of the estate. thats why they went rushing to court. who in their right mind would think mj didnt have a will. total wishful thinking on their part

people can say that there's no will with the hopes that the actual will will not turn up and therefore they can get the control of the estate.

More importantly Michael died on June 25th (Thursday). Michael's mother was named as the temporary executor on June 29th (Monday). That means that they filed a request with the court quite soon after Michael's death most probably on the latest by the next day [June 26th] - (see below for my reasoning) and the court hearing happened next Monday[June 29th]. That's way too quick IMO so I'll go with money was in the thoughts quite early.

It was filed on the 29th. Here's a link to the document: http://www.scribd.com/doc/16974369/Michael-Jackson-Probate-Filings

Thanks, Elusive. I was thinking the same thing - why on this earth anyone would think that Michael would not have a will!?

There are some videos posted on youtube by persons looking very closely/investigating the accuracy of the "autopsy" report. It is quite interesting how many discrepancies this person is finding. From these videos it seems to me that the autopsy report is not factual, and will:rofl: quite possibly torn apart during questioning in a court room. MJJGIRL20 has the english version of these videos on youtube if you are interested in learning about these discrepancies.

^^Can anyone have post a link to these videos??
It would be helpful if we had the links in this thread.

^^Can anyone have post a link to these videos??
It would be helpful if we had the links in this thread.
I believe those videos are people who dont believe that Michael has really passed away....this thread is for facts from the autopsy...facts that we know are true...facts that came from the original report that is posted on page 1 of this thread.

the family were concerend about who was gonna pay their bills. and wanting to get control of the estate. thats why they went rushing to court. who in their right mind would think mj didnt have a will. total wishful thinking on their part

I agree elusive. It's amazing how quickly a reaction came from the family..Oh well, when there's so much at stake, mourning and grief take the backseat.
It would make sense for Michael to have a will. What puzzles me though is how Katherine wouldn't know about that. Michael loved and trusted his mother more than anyone, I don't see why he wouldn't have told her.

I must say that I have read the report & I'm speechless I wish Michael never used D.V. to sleep. I'm PISSED that Murray left Michael alone!

money,money money...michael was not a drug addict in 2009 and the family and their lawyers should stop with this nonsense!

ppl, I don't know if this was asked before on the thread, I didn't read all because is very big. Can someone tell me HOW the TMZ got the Coroner report? The report was released officially or someone just stole it for the TMZ?

its gets offically released

t would make sense for Michael to have a will. What puzzles me though is how Katherine wouldn't know about that. Michael loved and trusted his mother more than anyone, I don't see why he wouldn't have told her.
maybe he had or maybe not.why the need to discuss something like that? its pretty obvious he would have one. someone with huge assets and a even bigger family that he knows is full of infighting. they are hardly the waltons that would share everything equally.in the craziness of those first hours days. we saw how desperate some were to get control of the estate.imo katheirne is used by many and taken advantage of

There are some videos posted on youtube by persons looking very closely/investigating the accuracy of the "autopsy" report. It is quite interesting how many discrepancies this person is finding. From these videos it seems to me that the autopsy report is not factual, and will:rofl: quite possibly torn apart during questioning in a court room. MJJGIRL20 has the english version of these videos on youtube if you are interested in learning about these discrepancies.

Please could you post this videos.

Back