Coroners Report released - GRAPHIC CONTENT (Threads merged)

^^But you wont find an explanation regarding the birth defect of another rib which would cause numbness in the right arm. Michael wouldnt be a dancer according to this autopsy report.

Cervical ribs cause symptoms in ONLY 10% of people who have them. 90% of people with a cervical rib have no symptoms and the presence of the rib might be discovered incidentally eg on a chest x-ray taken to investigate something unrelated.

Symptoms in that 10% group of people arise as a result of varying degrees of pressure from the rib on the nearby nerve bundle (the brachial plexus) and nearby blood vessels. Even if Michael was in the symptomatic 10% group of people, which I doubt, one can't say how much it would have affected him and his ability to move his arm or dance as you don't know which structures (nerves/blood vessels/both) were compressed and to what extent.

This paper, particularly the Introductory paragraph gives more information.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...5oq-aQ&sig=AHIEtbR9f7MqFiuf2rMEf_D_khnpBsFsUg

Cervical ribs cause symptoms in ONLY 10% of people who have them. 90% of people with a cervical rib have no symptoms and the presence of the rib might be discovered incidentally eg on a chest x-ray taken to investigate something unrelated.

Symptoms in that 10% group of people arise as a result of varying degrees of pressure from the rib on the nearby nerve bundle (the brachial plexus) and nearby blood vessels. Even if Michael was in the symptomatic 10% group of people, which I doubt, one can't say how much it would have affected him and his ability to move his arm or dance as you don't know which structures (nerves/blood vessels/both) were compressed and to what extent.

This paper, particularly the Introductory paragraph gives more information.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...5oq-aQ&sig=AHIEtbR9f7MqFiuf2rMEf_D_khnpBsFsUg

Thank you for that info. I appreciate it.

This isnt made up. We're referreing to the AR which states that there is an extra rib and the conditions that go along with that. If it doesnt match Michael, are we to ignore it?

by all means discuss the extra rib and the conditions that goes with it all you want..

just do not make claims (or state claims) that says "it wasn't Michael's body, the report was made up, it's fake" etc.. that falls under conspiracy, and should be discussed in the appropriate forum.

Thank you for the contributions of info regarding two of the conditions I posted..I'll look into it.

Now how about this one.. I just don't see how Michael could dance and sing like he does in TII with this condtion which states..

On slight exertion, as climbing stairs or rapid walking, the breathing becomes labored and hurried and the cough distressing.

Chronic Interstitial Pneumonia.

Synonyms.—Cirrhosis of the Lungs; Fibroid Pneumonia; Fibroid Induration.

Definition.—A chronic inflammation of the lungs, in which the normal air-cells are replaced by fibrous or connective tissue, followed by induration and atrophy of the lung.

Etiology.—It is not definitely known why fibroid changes take place in normal tissue following inflammatory conditions. The disease is nearly always secondary, the plastic exudate accompanying the primary lesion becoming organized into fibrous tissue in place of being removed by the absorbents. It may follow several pulmonary affections; thus, in lobar pneumonia, where resolution is long delayed, the exudate fills the air-cells, becomes organized, and the parenchyma of the lung is changed into fibrous or connective tissue.

Broncho-pneumonia often precedes the disease, while atelectasis and chronic bronchitis are not infrequently followed by cirrhosis of the lung.
Pleurisy.—Chronic pleurisy may be the forerunner of the lesion, the process of tissue formation extending into the lung from the thickened pleural membrane.
As a primary cause may be mentioned long-continued inhalation of different kinds of dust; thus we have cirrhosis or phthisis from the inhalation of dust in the stoneyard, or from workers in iron, brass, or coal, flour-mills, etc.

Pathology.—The disease is nearly always confined to one lung, though, in very rare cases, both lungs may be involved, while localized areas are the rule.
The affected lung becomes atrophied, and, in extreme cases, may be no larger than the closed hand, Anders recording a case where the measurements were only three by four inches. As a result of the shrinkage of lung-tissue, the heart, especially the right side, undergoes hypertrophy. The indurated lung presents a rough or nodular surface, is heavy, dense, tough, and resisting on section.
A cut surface shows the tissue dry and glistening and of varied appearance, according to the character of the irritant. The blood vessels are atrophied, and, in some cases, show but a trace of their character. The alveolar structure in extreme cases is replaced by fibrous tissue. When tuberculosis exists, cavities of varying size and number are found.
The fellow lung generally undergoes compensatory emphysema. The pleura is generally very much thickened, and adhesions more or less extensive between its free surfaces are found, and not infrequently between the pleura and pericardium.
Symptoms.—When the disease begins as an acute pneumonia, there is nothing in the earlier stages to suggest its fibroid character. The usual time for convalescence, from seven to ten days, having passed, and the dyspnea becoming a chief symptom, and the cough persistent or paroxysmal, the true nature of the disease should be suspected.
As it ordinarily begins, cough and dyspnea are among the first prominent symptoms. On slight exertion, as climbing stairs or rapid walking, the breathing becomes labored and hurried and the cough distressing. The patient gradually loses flesh and strength, and the common verdict is consumption. When the bronchi become dilated, the characteristic symptoms of bronchiectasis are present.
There is no fever; in fact, a subnormal temperature is quite common.

Physical Signs.—Inspection shows a retraction of the affected side, an obliteration of the intercostal spaces due to the ribs closing the opening, and an immobility of the affected side made prominent by mensuration. The heart will be inclined to the affected side. The chest wall is prominent on the sound side, due to compensatory emphysema.
Percussion.—Percussion shows a marked, difference in the two sides,—dullness or flatness on the affected side, with a tympanitic note where a cavity exists, or due to a dilated bronchus; on the opposite side there is hyper-resonance.
Auscultation.—Various sounds are revealed by auscultation. Where cavities exist, the cavernous or amphoric sound will be heard, otherwise the respiratory sound will be feeble and distant. Bronchial breathing is the rule.

Diagnosis.—The diagnosis is not readily made early in the disease, but as retraction of the affected side becomes prominent and the physical signs already noted are present, the diagnosis becomes easy.

Prognosis.—The disease is not curable, though life may be prolonged for years. Recurring bronchitis is apt to accompany the disease, and acute pneumonia of the opposite lung may terminate the life. Rarely, death results from failure of the right heart.

Treatment.—The treatment consists in securing a better nutrition and building up the general health; good, nutritious food, an outdoor life in a suitable climate, one where there is a maximum amount of sunshine, moderate altitude, and where the climate is dry.
The medicinal treatment will be symptomatic, selecting remedies for relief of cough and such other conditions as may arise.

http://www.henriettesherbal.com/ecle...a-chr-int.html

What is interstitial lung disease?

Interstitial lung disease is a term used to refer to a particular type of inflammation of the interstitium of the lungs. The interstitium is the tissue that surrounds and separates the tiny air sacs (alveolae) in the lungs. Interstitial lung disease involves an inflammation of this supportive tissue between the air sacs rather than inflammation in the air sacs themselves. Interstitial inflammation is typically a diffuse process that occurs all over the lungs and is not confined to one location.

Sometimes the term "interstitial pneumonia" is used for certain forms of interstitial lung disease. Technically, however, the term "pneumonia" refers to inflammation of the lung tissue that is usually associated with infection. Because interstitial lung disease has a number of causes (most of which are not related to infection), the term "interstitial pneumonitis" is occasionally used to refer to the inflammation that occurs in the absence of true infection.

What causes interstitial lung disease?

Interstitial lung disease is felt to be caused by a misdirected immune or healing reaction to a number of factors, including:

infections of the lungs;

toxins in the environment (such as asbestos, silica dust);

certain medications (particularly some drugs used as chemotherapy for cancers);

radiation therapy to the chest; and

chronic autoimmune diseases: connective tissue diseases such as lupus, scleroderma, and rheumatoid arthritis

What are the symptoms of interstitial lung disease?

Decreased lung function is the result of the inflammation present in the supporting interstitial tissues, which leads to scarring and thickening. This is because the thickened and stiff tissues cannot breathe as effectively as healthy lung tissue. Symptoms, therefore, are related to the reduced efficiency of breathing and corresponding reduced levels of oxygen in the blood.
The symptoms depend to a certain extent upon the exact cause of the condition, but shortness of breath and a dry cough are the most common symptoms. In most cases, these symptoms develop gradually. Signs of chronically reduced oxygen levels in the blood include clubbing (a painless enlargement of the fingertips) and an enlarged heart.
Interstitial lung disease can lead to serious long-term complications. Pulmonary hypertension, a type of high blood pressure that affects the arteries within the lungs, may develop. Ultimately, right-sided (the side of the heart that pumps blood back to the lungs to receive oxygen) heart failure may result (known as cor pulmonale). Respiratory failure is a potentially fatal long-term complication of interstitial lung disease.

http://www.medicinenet.com/interstitial_lung_disease/page2.htm

Rockin, I think what you have posted is for the Pnuemonia kind of interstitial disease or the idiopathic form that is linked with brochitis. This is a more severe type of the disease. I will look up more symptoms but from what I have read, MJ would have a reduced lung capacity (maybe) and a cough (maybe) and who knows what other symptoms. But he still would have been able to perform.

Does anyone of this sound like a healthy Michael really?

You have to remember that Mj had been performing his whole life. MJ also has had lung problems his whole life. he has been able to perform through things that you and I would not have been able to or even a lesser performer.

Is MJ healthy for a 25 yo, that could be debatable. Is he for a 50 yo? The answer is yes. Did he have some problems? Yes. Did those problems result in his death? No. Would these problems have made it more difficult for him to perform? Yes. And that is probably why he kept saying that he had to conserve his voice. These problems did not happen overnight. He has had 40 years to learn to deal with his reduced lung capacity and he was doing the best that he could.

Sometimes these diseases show no symptoms. Sometimes they are debilitating. The fact that MJ was not coughing tells us this was not one of his symptoms. We don't know what his exact symptoms were because we are not privy to that information. We also don't know how advanced the disease was. It is unpredictable. Some people have consistent symptoms for decades and then it suddenly changes. Some get worse in months. The autopsy does not tell us the degree of damage. And we cannot assume.

First off we have to be careful what diseases we research. Some diseases have very similar names, but a slight difference can make a disease go from a to z. Secondly we must remember that not all diseases act the same way in different people. Some symptoms are common but not necessarily all inclusive. it is very personal. thirdly we have to remember that we do not know the degree of damage. And that symptoms can remain stagnant sometimes for decades. He for decades could have had a mild form. It obviously was not very advanced because he was able to perform as he did. But even the autopsy makes note of the possibility of advancement by saying that these diseases could affect his quality of life at a later time.

Last edited:
The informations about the health of Michael is sooooooooo private and we really have not 100% sure of anything, if he had many or few health problems.

Well, I'll keep watching the facts that surely many more will appear.

^^^ I agree that is the thing to do. There is so much the autopsy does not mention and so much it does not elaborate on. You can bet if MJ had any, I mean ANY problems that would have affected him very adversele, the defense will bring that up in trial. I think we just have to be a bit more patient.

So now the question is would it be possible to dance like Michael with this extra rib (the lady with the medical background said no.) i

I have a friend who is a professional dancer/acrobat and has an extra rib.

Glad you guys liked.

And hope the people don't know much on LUPUS, searched about this disease, and learned the people who suffer from LUPUS have to take medication prescription for rest their lives, for can have a GOOD, HEALTHY LIFE.

And STOP talk drug addict bs!!!

Because call of addicts people who suffer from LUPUS, is very unfair and selfish, because people who accuse do not realize the PAIN that people SUFFER FROM LUPUS passed

Last edited:
Yes, I see that too. I thoroughly agree with you. We must not miss the forest for the trees. Who wanted Michael Jackson dead. Murray certainly was a hit man. None the less, murder is murder and he still must pay.

What do you mean. Destroying the life of someone is a greater offense than taking the life of someone. I look at it like this, you can always replace anything that is material but you cannot ever replace a life. That's like saying money is worth more than a life. And, believe it or not, mentality like that is what actually got Michael killed. Let me tell you this. Michael Jackson was worth more than any amount of money in the universe, not just the world, but the universe.

I think Murray did the job he was hired for very well. He was hired to kill Michael Jackson. He made sure he had enought ammo to do just that. Furthermore, Michael Jackson is dead. Murray literally intended not to fail. Fancy that!! Hard to take isn't it. But true!!!!!

I have a few things to point out about this report.

Also near the foot of the bed, there was a closed bottle of urine atop a chair.

Do patients involuntarily urinate during anesthesia?

There are small contusions inside the lips as well as in the central area of the tongue.

What would cause all that? I do know that one's teeth pressed tightly against the lips cause cause bruising for the inner lips.

Last edited:

Yes, with a catheter.

nr551580.jpg

I thought the urine was murray's because he didn't want to leave michael alone but that can't be the case if he said he left for the batheroom unless he's lying.

EDIT: Not usually. Incidentally, MJ had a condom catheter (which might well have been attached by hospital staff) not an invasive one shown above, see here:
http://64.143.176.9/library/healthguide/en-us/support/topic.asp?hwid=zm2413

What would cause all that? I do know tha t one's teeth pressed tightly against the lips cause cause bruising for the inner lips.

Most likely

1. A difficult intubation - ie when the breathing tube was inserted into the windpipe/trachea so Michael could be ventilated. It would have been done by the paramedics. Access/visualisation is gained using a larygoscope (metal) so that the endotracheal/breathing tube can be placed into the windpipe/trachea. I think Michael had most probably been gone some time which would have made the intubation more difficult ie possibly requiring several attempts before it was placed successfully.

See here:
http://www.nerveana.net/dragonfly.htm

2. and possibly mouth-to-mouth resus before the paramedics arrived

Last edited:
I see, but the urine was inside a bottle. On both those pictures, it goes into a bag. Why would Murray take it out the bag, and place it inside a bottle?

Last edited:
I see, but the urine was inside a bottle. On both those pictures, it goes into a bag. Why would Murray take it out the bag, and place it inside a bottle?

He could have emptied the bag into the bottleidk or it could be his urine. We'll find out in due time because the authorities have to had taken this into consideration.

Also near the foot of the bed, there was a closed bottle of urine atop a chair.
And the report there is no analysis of urine and why was it not done? So who is this urine? It is difficult to know.

EDIT: Not usually. Incidentally, MJ had a condom catheter (which might well have been attached by hospital staff) not an invasive one shown above, see here:
http://64.143.176.9/library/healthgu...sp?hwid=zm2413
The autopsy report mentions he had a "condom catheter"? I do not remember that. :scratch:I remember he had a catheter, but I do not remember being mentioned type of catheter.

Last edited:
Back