Coroners Report released - GRAPHIC CONTENT (Threads merged)

Being unshaven and having a moustache and a beard are

two different things in my opinion. MJ may have been

unshaven, but he didn't have a moustache ( like Geraldo has)

or a beard.

That's what I understood. I may of course be wrong.

Yeah that's it :)

it only meant MJ did not shave his face for a day , two , three or even more ... so he was unshaven ,still his facial hair was not long enough to be considered a moustache or beard . I can't understand how anyone would consider this a mistake on the coroner's part :doh:

Great detective work daisy. I missed that somehow. Alot to go through in the report.

Michael didnt look unshaven in that ambulance pic. Funny about that.

Page 1 states Michael as unshaven. It cant be both. If a coroner cant decided if he is shaven or not, I dont hold a lot of faith in the rest of the report where there are other significant errors. (Yes the other is on Pg 4 sorry)

I never mentioned conspiracy. I just said the autopsy is wrong. Dont put words in my mouth. And you dont give information, you give your opinion.

I state clearly when something is my opinion.

If you can sit there and go through each and every post I made on this thread you will clearly see that I am answering questions asked. I try to help.

You seem to want something to be very wrong here and I don't know what your issue is. I stated that I will be happy to answer questions and give facts as I see them. You are welcome to go all over the internet or ask doctors or pathologists you work with if you don't believe me. You're not the first one to accuse me of guessing and be wrong about it too.

We went through many of these significant errors the other day and you just keep on posting it over and over. It must be very important for you to be able to throw this autopsy out. Each physician or professional will have their own terminology and different input at times. The body was examined at different times too.

I'm really not trying to argue with you but you keep posting the same thing over and over....so what is it that you really are trying to say here?

Dangerous, check page 49. cheers.

Looking at which
lorazepam is not detected in heart blood... is it explainable :unsure:

Heart Blood: Lorazepam 162 ng/ml

Hospital Blood: Lorazepam is omitted (not on) the report either way.

I understand the explanation about the unshaven/beard. Thank you. I agree.

It would be nice to have a discussion with other members of MJJC rather than the 2 who disturbingly monitor this thread. Creepy.

The coroner staff took hair samples for toxicology in August, after 2 autopsies were already completed. —> Why ? As hair provides a more accurate timeline of all drug use across the course of the hair’s growth (stringent drug tests use hair rather than urine), one would think it would be habitual and almost mandatory to take hair samples in toxicology cases.

D.I. has pointed out several inconsistencies in the autopsy report. I've read the report. (I've also noted that D.I. said NOTHING about any "conspiracy." Errors in an autopsy report do not equal a conspiracy, do they?)

Here is one inconsistency:

- The report states his teeth are all natural. Then, they however proceed to describe ceramic and metallic alteration/restoration and endosseal implants which is a metal wire implanted to support an ARTIFICIAL tooth.

This one looks like a coroner's error. Taking hair-samples is required, isn't it?:

- The coroner staff took hair samples for toxicology in August, after 2 autopsies were already completed. —> Why ? As hair provides a more accurate timeline of all drug use across the course of the hair’s growth (stringent drug tests use hair rather than urine), one would think it would be habitual and almost mandatory to take hair samples in toxicology cases.

This is an inconsistency, and simply not explainable.

- The toxicology screen did not find the Flumazenil administered by Murray. However, they found it in the IV system and a 10cc syringe, along with the Propofol and Lidocaine. There were no drugs found in the upper portion of the IV tubing or in the IV bag. –> was Murray re-using needles ? How much Propofol did he inject into the IV bolus ? Why was the fluid in the syringe white, while the fluid in the IV was yellow, though they both contained the same drugs and the IV fluid was clear ?

This one seems very, very strange to me. The side effects of ephedrine are weight-loss and insomnia.

- The toxicology screen did find ephedrine, but there is no report of where or how it was administered. It was found only in his urine, which would mean that it had enough time to be filtered by the liver.

This is another example of the "variety" in the statements Murray gave, to police, and presumably to EMTs, and whoever else.

- The report states that MJ called Murray to his house at 1AM and MJ slept several hours at his side –> The search warrant indicates that Murray kept administering all those drugs because MJ could NOT fall asleep.

There is much more. This is not a question, really, of "agree-to-disagree." That there are inconsistencies in the autopsy report, and in Murray's statements, are about as factual as it gets. The inconsistencies are THERE. Wouldn't it be a good thing to move on from this? Hopefully?

D.I. has pointed out several inconsistencies in the autopsy report. I've read the report. (I've also noted that D.I. said NOTHING about any "conspiracy." Errors in an autopsy report do not equal a conspiracy, do they?)

Here is one inconsistency:

- The report states his teeth are all natural. Then, they however proceed to describe ceramic and metallic alteration/restoration and endosseal implants which is a metal wire implanted to support an ARTIFICIAL tooth.

They consider teeth attached to bone natural and have pointed out all 'attached' teeth. Artificial teeth would be removable teeth, such as a bridge or plate. (False teeth)

This one looks like a coroner's error. Taking hair-samples is required, isn't it?:

- The coroner staff took hair samples for toxicology in August, after 2 autopsies were already completed. —> Why ? As hair provides a more accurate timeline of all drug use across the course of the hair’s growth (stringent drug tests use hair rather than urine), one would think it would be habitual and almost mandatory to take hair samples in toxicology cases.

This is an inconsistency, and simply not explainable.
You can call the DA and ask but they may not have felt the need for that test at the time of the autopsy.

- The toxicology screen did not find the Flumazenil administered by Murray. However, they found it in the IV system and a 10cc syringe, along with the Propofol and Lidocaine. There were no drugs found in the upper portion of the IV tubing or in the IV bag. –> was Murray re-using needles ? How much Propofol did he inject into the IV bolus ? Why was the fluid in the syringe white, while the fluid in the IV was yellow, though they both contained the same drugs and the IV fluid was clear ?

You are talking about two completely different systems. The IV bag and long tubing were not connected to anything and had no drugs in it. Was Murray reusing needles? He was probably using the hub on the IV tubing which does not come in contact with any blood or body fluids. But in any case, I don't know how many syringes they found. The fluid in one syringe was white because it was the syringe used to give the Propofol bolus into the Y tubing that was connected to the IV in Michaels leg. He pushed Flumazenil AFTER the Lidocaine/Propofol dose he gave. There was some left in the tubing is all that meant. He did not flush the line with Normal Saline when he was done but I don't know what drug would have been yellow. I thought Flumazenil was clear but perhaps I am mistaken.

This one seems very, very strange to me. The side effects of ephedrine are weight-loss and insomnia.

- The toxicology screen did find ephedrine, but there is no report of where or how it was administered. It was found only in his urine, which would mean that it had enough time to be filtered by the liver.

The Ephedrine was discussed last night in a few posts and I took the time to post a link to Ephedrine and its use for breathing problems. We have no way of knowing how he received that drug or why he took it.

This is another example of the "variety" in the statements Murray gave, to police, and presumably to EMTs, and whoever else.

- The report states that MJ called Murray to his house at 1AM and MJ slept several hours at his side –> The search warrant indicates that Murray kept administering all those drugs because MJ could NOT fall asleep.

There is much more. This is not a question, really, of "agree-to-disagree." That there are inconsistencies in the autopsy report, and in Murray's statements, are about as factual as it gets. The inconsistencies are THERE. Wouldn't it be a good thing to move on from this? Hopefully?

The same questions are asked and answered here and people keep asking them. The inconsistencies in the witness statements come from different places. The ones on the autopsy report come from the hospital. The ones from the search warrant come from The search warrant and that 3 hour interview.

I can hardly say that those things negate the autopsy.

There are consulations on the autopsy. The anesthesiologist consult is from a professional they hired to do that. I am certain that Murrays defense team will hire their own. Many things in the medical community are debatable.

I understand everything about the tubings and lines that were connected EXCEPT what was yellow.

I'm getting tired of deleting disrespectful posts. All we ask is that you show each other respect, please!

yes, sorry, hospital blood. thx.

Oh no Daisy...I read that report several times before I realized certain drugs were not listed on there. I think they were left out on purpose but I could be mistaken.

They only tested the Liver for certain drugs and not others. (or...only put those on the report)

Oh no Daisy...I read that report several times before I realized certain drugs were not listed on there. I think they were left out on purpose but I could be mistaken.

They only tested the Liver for certain drugs and not others. (or...only put those on the report)

I think we can ALL agree that this report is incomplete, at least on that?

quick question...we have established that lorazepam can be given by push right?..I am asking for a reason so an answer would be appreciated..

*smh* this thread is a mess!

It certainly IS a mess. Very discouraging.

"The questions" were responded to, but not "answered" in any way that would or did refute D.I.'s findings. Repeating the responses numerous times is simply repetition, and does not change anything. I really hope we can move on now?

"The questions" were responded to, but not "answered" in any way that would or did refute D.I.'s findings. Repeating the responses numerous times is simply repetition, and does not change anything. I really hope we can move on now?

Well, if you think that then you are looking to dispute it plain and simple. Sorry to disagree with you there, but I definitely do.

Some of it is easily explained and I am sure there are others in the medical community that would feel the same way.

I'm not going to go on and on about it though because you like to have the last word, so we can agree that I don't know what I am taking about and leave it at that.

Yes (I believe that is how it was stated as being given)

ok ....I am asking because ..today I had to have another procedure done .on my stomach..it did not require propofol ..but....I asked the nurse what it was that they would give me to go to sleep and she said lorazepam....and somthing else.......all I can say is that with jsut these two meds...I have been knocked on my but for like 5 hours allready....I am still groggy and I was under for bout 2 hours...I jsut thought I would post this here ..please excuse the spelling errors.right now...but these meds made me feel like this.I was thinking about the dose that given to Michael.

I
The coroner staff took hair samples for toxicology in August, after 2 autopsies were already completed. —> Why ? As hair provides a more accurate timeline of all drug use across the course of the hair’s growth (stringent drug tests use hair rather than urine), one would think it would be habitual and almost mandatory to take hair samples in toxicology cases.

I agree this is very strange especially since cause of death was deferred pending toxicology... so the most obvious thing would be to take hair samples for a toxicology test, no? Strange indeed.

I agree this is very strange especially since cause of death was deferred pending toxicology... so the most obvious thing would be to take hair samples for a toxicology test, no? Strange indeed.

yes, that makes the simple "mistake" something totally not understandable.

They were expecting other narcotics that did not show up. After that they had to persue the manslaughter issue and follow the Propofol trail is what I am assuming. This isn't strange to me at all because the hair samples will not show cause of death, but rather give proof during any investigation.

The coroner is interested in cause of death.

ok ....I am asking because ..today I had to have another procedure done .on my stomach..it did not require propofol ..but....I asked the nurse what it was that they would give me to go to sleep and she said lorazepam....and somthing else.......all I can say is that with jsut these two meds...I have been knocked on my but for like 5 hours allready....I am still groggy and I was under for bout 2 hours...I jsut thought I would post this here ..please excuse the spelling errors.right now...but these meds made me feel like this.I was thinking about the dose that given to Michael.

Well, thats why a lot of doctors like Propofol. It doesn't have a long lasting after effect. Not all anesthesiologists like to use it unless they are also intubating the patient. Hope you are feeling better soon.

If you note on the bottom of the page in the first few pages where it says MEDICAL EVIDENCE and there are drugs listed, at the bottom of the screen it lists "An Open Box Of Hypodermic Disposable Needles", A Broken Syringe, etc.

I don't think Dr Murray was reusing needles if he had a box of them there.

It looks like the broken syringe may have not been tested? The Propofol syringe was found in his bag and tested but not used again apparently.

Well, thats why a lot of doctors like Propofol. It doesn't have a long lasting after effect. Not all anesthesiologists like to use it unless they are also intubating the patient. Hope you are feeling better soon.

thank you...now with the efffects of these 2 drugs that I am talking about...In Michael's case propofol would of been even more dangerous to administer with the mix of these drugs.....now I had oxygen...WITHOUT propofol....when I have had propofol of course not mixed with the same drugs Michael was given I have been intubated.....I guess what I am trying to say is....as we know that cocktail and the propfol is the reason why Michael stopped breathing......I have deffinitly learned that oxygen need when getting just the knock out drugs...intubation....is imperative when have propofol....I hope I am makeing sense......Its just so so sad that poor Michael had to pass away like that.

thank you...now with the efffects of these 2 drugs that I am talking about...In Michael's case propofol would of been even more dangerous to administer with the mix of these drugs.....now I had oxygen...WITHOUT propofol....when I have had propofol of course not mixed with the same drugs Michael was given I have been intubated.....I guess what I am trying to say is....as we know that cocktail and the propfol is the reason why Michael stopped breathing......I have deffinitly learned that oxygen need when getting just the knock out drugs...intubation....is imperative when have propofol....I hope I am makeing sense......Its just so so sad that poor Michael had to pass away like that.

Yes, you are making total sense. Oxygen is usually given during most surgical procedures simply because they want the body in 100% condition. Laying flat on your back makes breathing harder for many people.

Most people that use oxygen use it at night when sleeping. We always keep it on people at night even if they don't use it during the day if we think they may have any problems.

The mix of the drugs did not have to be a problem if they were given in appropriate doses. There are some anesthesiologists who use those two together all the time. Propofol is used without intubation all the time too.

Even Tylenol can kill if it is overdosed....so it really matters what dose (amount) they use.

Touche. I get tired of going around in circles with the same group of naysayers who hall monitor this thread.:D

- The body was in a hospital gown. Why would they stop resuscitative efforts to change his clothes into a hospital gown ? Everyone very much doubts he wasn’t wearing any bottoms or undies when he was put under. And he would obviously not be wearing a hospital gown either originally.

- The report states MJ was not found in his usual bedroom, down the hall, but in another one, on top of the stairs. Reports from Murray’s lawyer and other sources are inconsistent when it comes to where MJ was found.

- The report claims MJ’s body was identified using his driver’s license. It would state Michael JOE Jackson. Also, the paramedics claimed that he looked so unlike himself that they took a while recognising him. There is no mention of LaToya IDing the body.

- The toxicology screen did not find the epinephrine or atropine said to be administered by paramedics during resuscitative efforts.

- The autopsy report states that Murray found MJ not breathing at around noon. —> The search warrant timeline claims that Murray found him at around 10.52 AM. Weird considering that that specific info was most likely given to the coroner by detectives on the case.

- Somehow, Murray managed to perform CPR with enough force to fracture ribs but there was no recorded bruise on MJ’s back which should have been present had he put his hand at his back to “harden” the surface, as stated by his legal team. Also, the report states Murray performed CPR on the ground when it was clear it was performed on a bed (the 911 dispatcher orders Alvarez to put MJ on the ground, yet Alvarez never relays the info to the doctor). This is a key element to proving Murray’s gross negligence and incompetence as CPR is a basic for any doctor, especially a cardiologist.

Oh God, he’s taking Propofol… Or is he ?

- The report indicates the presence of benzodiazepines, which are a contributory factor the death, as mixing Propofol with benzos is deadly. It takes exactly 15 seconds for any simpleton to find that info on the Internet – do a Wikipedia search on Propofol, they clearly state that Propofol and benzos should never be mixed together. Hard to believe Murray would be THAT stupid and ignorant on that clear contraindication.
I’m also finding it hard to believe that they would rule that death as an “acute Propofol intoxication”. I searched precedents of drug abuse and found some cases : all of them were results of a self-administered injection which too rapid and then, not monitored leading to cardiac arrest. All those deaths were declared as such – no technical overdose on the product. Also, several doctors have come out saying that the dosage was standard, some even going as far as saying that it was not sufficient to put him efficiently to sleep for a sufficient period of time.

- The report states that Propofol was found in stomach contents. How is that even possible ?
Propofol is an intravenous drug EXCLUSIVELY. The only way for it to be found in the stomach would be that one had taken it orally, had drunk it. Obviously, there’s no doubt that MJ didn’t drink the substance. Now, say he had drunk the substance. It would still have to be metabolised, which can’t happen if he’s dead. There wouldn’t have been enough time anyway, according to the search warrant timeline, for that to happen.

- Speaking of some time confusions… The AR states that Murray was called by MJ at his house at 1AM ; the search warrant more or less corroborates that since it states that Murray gave MJ his first injections at 1.30 AM. However, fan testimonies from the This Is Not It website (as well as some other reports from MJ’s entourage) place MJ going out the Staples Centre at 1.30 AM. That means MJ would be home at around 2 in the morning (it takes around 30 minutes without circulation to go from the Staples Center to his Carolwood home) – say Murray gets there at the same time. At the earliest, MJ’s first injections would have taken place at 2.10-15 AM when everything was set up.

It would have taken for the police a simple interrogation of MJ’s entourage to clear that up.
Speaking of the timeline, the search warrant itself shows something extremely strange. It states that Murray found MJ not breathing at 10.52 AM yet also that Murray placed three calls between 11.18 and 12.05 AM… in the midst of the chaos, seriously ? Though Murray’s lawyer said the timeline was flawed and Murray found MJ unconscious at 11.50 something, he still placed those calls AFTERWARDS. And the police didn’t find that suspicious… even malicious ? With all this crucial info (the benzo mix, the CPR on the bed, the timeline contradictions), it would have taken since Murray’s interrogation + the autopsy report completion to book Murray. Seriously. The judge didn’t even prohibit him from practising medicine when all goes to prove he was negligent, incompetent and even malevolent (placing phone calls while MJ was dying).

Why is:
* Pepsi burn is not mentioned (description not drawn)
* The bump on his wrist is not mentioned
* The added cleft to the chin is not mentioned
* Lupus is not mentioned
* 3 different names on the document: Michael Jackson, Michael J. Jackson & Michael Joseph Jackson
* The seals of the coroner are different
* The scars behind the ears show otoplasty, I can't remember him having that kind of surgery
* The blood samples are labeled "Trauma, Gerschwin" instead of "Jackson, Michael"
* After 18 hours the blood in the heart was still liquid
* After 18 hours the body didn't show full Rigor Mortis

Touche. I get tired of going around in circles with the same group of naysayers who hall monitor this thread.:D Then maybe stop posting the same untruths over and over!!!

- The body was in a hospital gown. Why would they stop resuscitative efforts to change his clothes into a hospital gown ? Everyone very much doubts he wasn’t wearing any bottoms or undies when he was put under. And he would obviously not be wearing a hospital gown either originally.

This exam was done AFTER THE FACT. I am sure POSITIVE PLUS that they put a gown on him after he was pronounced because it is the PROPER DECENT thing to do if anyone would have wanted to view the body. He was probably wearing nothing before that.

- The report states his teeth are all natural. Then, they however proceed to describe ceramic and metallic alteration/restoration and endosseal implants which is a metal wire implanted to support an ARTIFICIAL tooth.Go to a web sight about artificial teeth and study up. You obviously don't get it.

- The report states MJ was not found in his usual bedroom, down the hall, but in another one, on top of the stairs. Reports from Murray’s lawyer and other sources are inconsistent when it comes to where MJ was found. This is about the autopsy. Not about what Murray told the police.

- The report claims MJ’s body was identified using his driver’s license. It would state Michael JOE Jackson. Also, the paramedics claimed that he looked so unlike himself that they took a while recognising him. There is no mention of LaToya IDing the body. Again, it is a NUMBER they go by here. Different people were in the files. What are you implying?

- The coroner staff took hair samples for toxicology in August, after 2 autopsies were already completed. —> Why ? As hair provides a more accurate timeline of all drug use across the course of the hair’s growth (stringent drug tests use hair rather than urine), one would think it would be habitual and almost mandatory to take hair samples in toxicology cases. Thats not an inconsistency. That was done for additional information and proof for the investigation by the police and has NOTHING to do with the cause of death. They do not have to do hair tox on an autopsy. Not at all necessary.

Already explained but if you actually sit down with a piece of paper and pencil even you could figure this out for yourself. There was a box of needles found on day #1 so I would assume he was using a fresh needle each time, especially if Propofol was found in a syringe and not in the tubing. Only the leftover was found in the tubing.

- The toxicology screen did not find the epinephrine or atropine said to be administered by paramedics during resuscitative efforts.Show me where it says they were not there? They didn't put it on the TOX screen. They are not negative. They are not there at all.

Of course they don't know how it was administered because they don't know how he took it. Again, this was done over and over in the thread. He could have taken it as a decongestant for his lungs. He could have taken it in a sports drink. It is available all over the place.

- The autopsy report states that Murray found MJ not breathing at around noon. —> The search warrant timeline claims that Murray found him at around 10.52 AM. Weird considering that that specific info was most likely given to the coroner by detectives on the case.

- Somehow, Murray managed to perform CPR with enough force to fracture ribs but there was no recorded bruise on MJ’s back which should have been present had he put his hand at his back to “harden” the surface, as stated by his legal team. Also, the report states Murray performed CPR on the ground when it was clear it was performed on a bed (the 911 dispatcher orders Alvarez to put MJ on the ground, yet Alvarez never relays the info to the doctor). This is a key element to proving Murray’s gross negligence and incompetence as CPR is a basic for any doctor, especially a cardiologist.

How can you blame one man for cracking ribs when he went through EMT's standing over him in a moving vehicle?

Oh God, he’s taking Propofol… Or is he ?

- The report indicates the presence of benzodiazepines, which are a contributory factor the death, as mixing Propofol with benzos is deadly. It takes exactly 15 seconds for any simpleton to find that info on the Internet – do a Wikipedia search on Propofol, they clearly state that Propofol and benzos should never be mixed together. Hard to believe Murray would be THAT stupid and ignorant on that clear contraindication.

You have said this a thousand times and a thousand times I have said they give these together often and for reasons of their own. They are doctors. They mix them together. Its what they do. Wikipedia isn't GOD.
I’m also finding it hard to believe that they would rule that death as an “acute Propofol intoxication”. I searched precedents of drug abuse and found some cases : all of them were results of a self-administered injection which too rapid and then, not monitored leading to cardiac arrest. All those deaths were declared as such – no technical overdose on the product. Also, several doctors have come out saying that the dosage was standard, some even going as far as saying that it was not sufficient to put him efficiently to sleep for a sufficient period of time.

- The report states that Propofol was found in stomach contents. How is that even possible ?
Propofol is an intravenous drug EXCLUSIVELY. The only way for it to be found in the stomach would be that one had taken it orally, had drunk it. Obviously, there’s no doubt that MJ didn’t drink the substance. Now, say he had drunk the substance. It would still have to be metabolised, which can’t happen if he’s dead. There wouldn’t have been enough time anyway, according to the search warrant timeline, for that to happen.

- Speaking of some time confusions… The AR states that Murray was called by MJ at his house at 1AM ; the search warrant more or less corroborates that since it states that Murray gave MJ his first injections at 1.30 AM. However, fan testimonies from the This Is Not It website (as well as some other reports from MJ’s entourage) place MJ going out the Staples Centre at 1.30 AM. That means MJ would be home at around 2 in the morning (it takes around 30 minutes without circulation to go from the Staples Center to his Carolwood home) – say Murray gets there at the same time. At the earliest, MJ’s first injections would have taken place at 2.10-15 AM when everything was set up.

It would have taken for the police a simple interrogation of MJ’s entourage to clear that up.
Speaking of the timeline, the search warrant itself shows something extremely strange. It states that Murray found MJ not breathing at 10.52 AM yet also that Murray placed three calls between 11.18 and 12.05 AM… in the midst of the chaos, seriously ? Though Murray’s lawyer said the timeline was flawed and Murray found MJ unconscious at 11.50 something, he still placed those calls AFTERWARDS. And the police didn’t find that suspicious… even malicious ? With all this crucial info (the benzo mix, the CPR on the bed, the timeline contradictions), it would have taken since Murray’s interrogation + the autopsy report completion to book Murray. Seriously. The judge didn’t even prohibit him from practising medicine when all goes to prove he was negligent, incompetent and even malevolent (placing phone calls while MJ was dying).

Why is:
* Pepsi burn is not mentioned (description not drawn)
* The bump on his wrist is not mentioned
* The added cleft to the chin is not mentioned
* Lupus is not mentioned
* 3 different names on the document: Michael Jackson, Michael J. Jackson & Michael Joseph Jackson
* The seals of the coroner are different
* The scars behind the ears show otoplasty, I can't remember him having that kind of surgery
* The blood samples are labeled "Trauma, Gerschwin" instead of "Jackson, Michael"
* After 18 hours the blood in the heart was still liquid
* After 18 hours the body didn't show full Rigor Mortis

I have also gone through the last section carefully and clearly. Those of you in the IU want to come here with your theories but when they are proven untrue, more of you come out and start disputing the same things over and over.

There is no sense or reason to this. The scars behind the ears do NOT show otoplasty and it is never mentioned. He did have plastic surgery and he looked great. THere is nothing abnormal about labeling the tubes Trauma Gershwin. Things like that are done for PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY in a hospital. The body at 18 hours was in a freezer. It would not have completed full Rigor Mortis, and also, after a certain time it reverses again.

The PEPSI BURN is noted as a scar. What more do you want them to do?

This is an autopsy.

Again, you keep posting this simple stuff over and over.

The thing with the Lupus, the thing with the ephedrine. Its like you insist on making something out of nothing.

The PEPSI BURN is noted as a scar. What more do you want them to do?

This is an autopsy.

Again, you keep posting this simple stuff over and over.

The thing with the Lupus, the thing with the ephedrine. Its like you insist on making something out of nothing.

Pepsi Burn is more than a scar. It was a huge problem for Michael. All they had was a little diagram pointing to where it was?

And last of all I keep posting it because only you respond and I dont believe a word you say. You're answers are not satisfactory. I'll post it in my siggy next! lol And also IM NOT TALKING TO YOU or your partner in crime. When I post in this thread, I want the boards opinion, not the same 2 people over and over and over and over and over again! Dont talk to me. Thank you.

I would love for there to have been a big conspiracy to kill Michael that would Michael did not have any blame in what happened to him. But the bottom line is this Michael made a mistake asking for Propofol and it cost him his life. And I think he only asked for it because it worked for him before and nothing happened. I can understand his point of view he thought he would be safe if a doctor was there to watch him. The guy could not sleep he was working hard trying to make these shows perfect we now know he had his Dad on his back trying to screw everything up the guy was desperate for sleep and thought this was the only thing that could help him. Michael made a mistake and he paid for it now having said all of that Conrad Murray being a dude who had no idea what he was doing but did it anyway it is time for him to pay for being greedy stupid, selfish, irresponsible, and selling his hipaa oath.

Back