Coroners Report released - GRAPHIC CONTENT (Threads merged)

Sorry but I think you're a little out of the loop.

It was pointed at in a diagram but it isnt described nor is there any real detail about what would be the most notable scar on Michael's whole body and yet there are details of 1/4 in scars?

There are many things left out in the report that shouldnt be.

Including the tox report if memory serves me correctly as well as the cleft in Michael's chin. I forget the others atm but I have posted them.

And thankfully the Jackson family had a 2nd autopsy done.

What else did the autopsy leave out? Anything of importance? We wont know.

I am sorry that you think a 25 year old scar is that important to his death which happened only months ago.

If the Jackson family had a second autopsy done, maybe they got the Hair Tox done and will post the results so we can see them? That would be ever so helpful.

I am sorry that you think a 25 year old scar is that important to his death which happened only months ago.

If the Jackson family had a second autopsy done, maybe they got the Hair Tox done and will post the results so we can see them? That would be ever so helpful.

The reason for an autopsy is to not only determine the cause of death but to also document any injuries and diseases. Vitiligo was noted and is not related to cause of death. The scar was an injury and also should have been noted as an autopsy should document everything known about the body. Pointing it out once briefly in a diagram is not thorough.

And thankfully the Jackson family had a 2nd autopsy done.

Sometimes I wonder how did the 2nd autopsy went. The news it that it's pretty similiar to the first one. Still, how much can a 2nd autopsy diagnose since all of the pieces had been dissected. The specimen is not intact anymore. Not sure, I don't work in autopsy department, haha, but I work close to the toxicology department actually.

You may think so, but you know there is more than you and a couple of others participating in this discussion. I'm sick of peoples opinions being belittled because they don't agree with you.

Agreed. Just wanted to quote this.

You may think so, but you know there is more than you and a couple of others participating in this discussion. I'm sick of peoples opinions being belittled because they don't agree with you.

Huh? I just wanted to tell that member that there was a reason for the tension in this thread but I didnt want to go into as its not the time or place thats.

I didnt disagree with that member at all. In fact Ive tried many times to encourage others into this discussion as it appears to be only a select few. Sorry you felt that way.:cheers:

I would just like to say that I think that It is VERY important that we keep this thread OPEN...we still have LOTS too discuss and learn from the autopsy.. I need to learn from it....maybe there are still a few things that we have not figured out yet,,,what that would we be I dont know...but...I think we should try to get along and focus on this report....I think we OWE Michael that....:) I just feel their are still things in that report that will help pick Murray's story apart and instead of tearing up the thread we should try and stay focused on those things...Sorry folks please dont hate me...I just dont want to see this thread closed....who knows something someone may figure out may help..

Last edited:
As long as it remains civil it won't be closed. But lets face it, it's not been that way for a while.

Some magazines still report things like "autopsy revealed
his nose was fake / a prosthesis / missing" etc.

Is this true - did I miss it in the autopsy documents?

^^^
that was not in the autopsy report. Well, let me say I did not see that in the autopsy report but if he did it doesn't matter I am personally concerned in the manner in which he died.

Also, bruises from 4 years ago wouldn't show up in an autopsy right. So they bruises would have to be from chest compression (or something else more recent), yeah?

BTW, Thanks Ohood for posting that. i had never seen it B4.

Some magazines still report things like "autopsy revealed
his nose was fake / a prosthesis / missing" etc.

Is this true - did I miss it in the autopsy documents?

Which magazines reported this trash ? The media advocacy team can contact them with a prepared letter to refute such false statements.

Which magazines reported this trash ? The media advocacy team can contact them with a prepared letter to refute such false statements.

We have a media advocacy team? From this website? Wow! We should advertise more, maybe. More could help. Sorry, OT. I just didn't know this.

Thanks!

As long as it remains civil it won't be closed. But lets face it, it's not been that way for a while.

In my opinion, I feel that most of us are having a very ruff time as it is by missing MJ so much. All of the nasty and ugly things that has happened to him in the past as it's gotton to a boiling point and hey, it's human nature for people to feel the way they do. However, I do understand where StaceyMJ is coming from.

Last edited:
the reason for an autopsy is to not only determine the cause of death but to also document any injuries and diseases. Vitiligo was noted and is not related to cause of death. The scar was an injury and also should have been noted as an autopsy should document everything known about the body. Pointing it out once briefly in a diagram is not thorough.

preach!

In my opinion, I feel that most of us are having a very ruff time as it is by missing MJ so much. All of the nasty and uguly things that has happened to him in the past as it'sgottin to a boiling point and hey, it's human nature for people to feel the way they do. However, I do understand where StaceyMJ is coming from.

I understand. :hug: As long as everyone can find it in themselves to remain respectful there won't be a problem.

German BRAVO magazine, current issue. They probably got this nose-missing-story from the German BILD Zeitung (online version: http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltun...utopsiebericht-aus-der-gerichtsmedizin.html): "eine künstliche Nase, die Prothese fehlte jedoch – die Nasenspitz war mit Mull bedeckt" (= a fake nose, but the prosthesis was missing, tip of the nose was covered with mull)

BRAVO also wrote he was anorexic because of his weight, had a catheder, an input even at the neck etc. But not that the catheder was because of the narcosis and the input done by the hospital. That's sad, BRAVO is the largest teen magazine in Germany. Maybe I'll email them, just wanted to make sure the nose story is false - currently I'm not active in a German board, so I asked it here ;)

Also, bruises from 4 years ago wouldn't show up in an autopsy right. So they bruises would have to be from chest compression (or something else more recent), yeah?

BTW, Thanks Ohood for posting that. i had never seen it B4.

You are correct..any bruise that Michael had on his body would of been from something recent...like you said...maybe chest compressions....Bruises dont generally hang around for more than a few days.

You are correct..any bruise that Michael had on his body would of been from something recent...like you said...maybe chest compressions....Bruises dont generally hang around for more than a few days.

Thanks!:)

maybe this story from the interview with Jesse Jackson explains the bruises on MJ's lungs:

Michael Jackson: I was coming, er, out of the shower and I-I-I fell. And all my body weight, and I’m pretty fragile, all my body weight fell against my rib cage. And I pretty much, er, er, I bruised my lung very badly. My lung is on the right, it’s very [sp], it’s, I’m in pain as we speak and ah, I’ve been going to court everyday in immense pain and agonizing pain. And I sit there – and I’m strong, I try to be as strong as I can. So I can, ahh, but what we are looking for is the coughing of blood now. The doctor said I should – he said it’s still very dangerous as we speak, and if I cough the blood, he said it’s a very dangerous thing, so we’re, we’re still watching it very closely.

Michael Jackson: You know the – there’s no faking with this at all. I mean there was a scan done and you could see, uhhh, the swelling on my whole rib cage, I mean, uh, it was you could see it and it’s bright red. And how it, it [the fall] busted my chin, and it put a huge gash over my forehead, blood, it was er, it was very bad actually. And er, but errr, we’ve treating it actually, I do have some medicine for it, but we are watching it very closely.

http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index...5&catid=100:interviews-and-speeches&Itemid=79

Mj should already be heal after 4 years with these bruises. The bruises identify in the autopsy are because of the resulsitative efforts of the paramedics trying to revive him. It's cleary stated in the report, page 11.

I know that this has nothing to do with Michael's death... but I've been wondering about it for ages and I never had the courage to ask anyone.

Does any of you have any idea why Michael was bald? I dont know why this affect me so much, but it does.

Thanks in advance!

no he wasnt. the report stated
hi!!
are u answering my question?

I'm sorry, I dont understand it then. Please explain it to me!

This is exactly what says in the autopsy report.

"The decedent's head hair is sparse and is connected to a wig." (page 3)

"There is frontal balding and the hair can be described as short and tightly curled." (page 14)

TIA.

Breaking news: many males don't have as much hair in their heads as the years

go by as they did in their teens and tweenties.

hi!!
are u answering my question?

This is exactly what says in the autopsy report.

"The decedent's head hair is sparse and is connected to a wig." (page 3)

"There is frontal balding and the hair can be described as short and tightly curled." (page 14)

TIA.

It is either age-related and/or (if the reports are true) lupus related - a known cause of hair loss. There is certainly photographic evidence of Michael in the 80s with the classic facial butterfly rash seen in lupus. The scalp burn from the Pepsi commercial is also a factor.

It is either age-related and/or (if the reports are true) lupus related - a known cause of hair loss. There is certainly photographic evidence of Michael in the 80s with the classic facial butterfly rash seen in lupus. The scalp burn from the Pepsi commercial is also a factor.

It is a receding hair line from age and has nothing to do with the Pepsi burn which was in the back to the left. I really doubt Lupus would have been any cause because it certainly wasn't a cause for any other organ failure.

It is a receding hair line from age and has nothing to do with the Pepsi burn which was in the back to the left. I really doubt Lupus would have been any cause because it certainly wasn't a cause for any other organ failure.

Exactly, age related + use of very strong styling products for 20+ years.

Back