Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away at 79 / Elizabeth Taylor Laid to Rest at Forest Lawn

Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away at 79

There seems to be a lot of confusion about where Liz will be buried. If she has changed it to Forest Lawn then it further shows the true and wonderful bond that Michael and her shared. Even though its so sad there is something so beautiful about that.

there were times i wanted to cry yesterday but it just wouldnt flow. Michael and Liz are together again. which is good they are not in anymore pain

I´m deeply shocked about her passing - but in the same time I feel comfortable. Does that even make sense??
Elizabeth and Michael are together again - I think that they are both happy now to have eachother again.
As tragic as both passings are: they have got back their freedom and I´m sure that Michael and Elizabeth have got very much fun again - wherever they are now. They know that they were and are still loved from fans all around the world. May both of them will rest in peace together. :)

People magazine are saying she is being buried at Forest Lawn too now. This makes me cry. I don't know what to say about that.

That's right. It is reassuring to know, that both of them have reunited again in heaven. Just imagine, what a couple they make, up in heaven. They're propably the most awesome angels :D

a true and loving friend till the very end and beyond....

Just imagine, what a couple they make, up in heaven. They're propably the most awesome angels

Gosh, I was in tears reading about Forest Lawn and then I read this and laughed out loud at the "awesome angels". They SO are the most awesome angels, no doubt about that!!!

Oh man, I am now crying and laughing at the same time. crazy

Entertainment Tonight is reporting that her burial will be at 2PM Pacific Time.

When I read something in the newspaper on Sunday I thought nothing on it but now it is stuck in my mind.

The website article is from 6th March but it didn't appear in the newspaper until 20th March:

ELIZABETH TAYLOR DIARIES VOW

ELIZABETH Taylor, still recovering in an LA hospital from heart failure, is planning to publish her life story from beyond the grave.

Dame Elizabeth Taylor, 79, has kept handwritten diaries since being signed by MGM as an 11-year-old child star.

A close family friend said: “Her express wish is that the diaries are published when she is gone as an enduring
legacy to an amazing life and career.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/vie...aylor-diaries-vowElizabeth-Taylor-diaries-vow

I just saw on HLN news that tents are there for privacy and she will be in the same masoleum but different section than Michael. I know this might sounds strange but it's comforting to know Michael won't be alone there anymore. Someone he loved so much will be buried near him.

The love story between Elizabeth and Richard Burton was epic. The love between Elizabeth and Michael is eternal - love of the purest form. Two individuals who truly understand each other, love each other whoheartedly, support each other through the ups and downs.

They are together again.

I just saw on HLN news that tents are there for privacy and she will be in the same masoleum but different section than Michael. I know this might sounds strange but it's comforting to know Michael won't be alone there anymore. Someone he loved so much will be buried near him.

No, not strange at all. I get emotional knowing Elizabeth will be buried in Forrest Lawn. It's comforting to know Elizabeth and Michael are so closed to each other.

So it's true ? She will be buried in the same Mausoleum ?

Don't know why, I feel happy now for Mike...

No, not strange at all. I get emotional knowing Elizabeth will be buried in Forrest Lawn. It's comforting to know Elizabeth and Michael are so closed to each other.

I have been crying a bit because I think it's the most touching thing someone can do. She could have chose to be near her parents but chose to be near Michael. She was right when she said no one really knew how much they loved each other.

I have been crying a bit because I think it's the most touching thing someone can do. She could have chose to be near her parents but chose to be near Michael. She was right when she said no one really knew how much they loved each other.

When Elizabeth said no one really knew how much they loved each other, Elizabeth meant it. They love each other forever more.

I just saw the tent-like structures going up outside the the mausoleum, and it really does appear to be the same building that Michael is in. Like others have stated, it does bring about a sense of gladness or peace, for lack of better words, that they will be so close now.

that's lovely that Liz is being buried near Michael. Rest in Peace Elizabeth. Thank you for all you did for our beloved Michael.

:angel:

[youtube]ucOXUmd1rtE[/youtube]

''RIP Elizabeth we will always miss&remember u < /3''

:sad:

This woman is an angel!

I'm glad she's going to be buried near Michael.

Wow, yesterday, I though about Elizabeth final resting place should be in Forest Lawn Cemetery, since MJJ is buried there, and their love was so special and unique. But I didn't want to post it, or say it out loud. Now reading about this, can't stop my tears.
:cry:

f35574.jpg

:angel:

Last edited:

Elizabeth's funeral is today??

Awww, it is so touching and sweet that she wanted to be buried by MJ.

May you rest in peace Elizabeth. And may you and MJ have a beautiful reuniting!

3244559_a_p.jpg

She chatted with Kim Kardashian for the February issue of Harper's Bazaar.

A month before her death, screen legend Elizabeth Taylor gave what would be her final interview...to reality star Kim Kardashian.
The interview, which ran in the February issue of Harper's Bazaar, covered everything from Taylor's many husbands to her love of high fashion and expensive jewelry and even the Dame's Twitter.

"It was inevitable that we would be married again, but it's not up for discussion," she said of two-time husband Richard Burton. As for being married eight times: "I never planned to acquire a lot of jewels or a lot of
husbands. For me, life happened, just as it does for anyone else. I have been supremely lucky in my life in that I have known great love, and of course I am the temporary custodian of some incredible and beautiful
things."
Kardashian, who is currently staring in the E! series Kourtney & Kim Take New York, also asked La Liz about her favorite fashion looks.
"I loved the Edith Head lavender dress that I wore to the Oscars in 1970. It was designed around the Taylor-Burton diamond," she said, adding "Some of the Cleopatra costumes were fun--they even had real gold threads--and I wore them as evening dresses afterward!"
The two divas also bonded over their use of Twitter--Taylor even started following Kardashian, and her last tweet was a link to the interview.
"I like the connection with fans and people who have been supportive of me," she explained. "And I love the idea of real feedback and a two-way street, which is very, very modern. But sometimes I think we know too much about our idols and that spoils the dream. So, like all things, it is to be used with care!"
After Taylor's death on Wednesday, Kardashian blogged about the interview, calling it "one of the greatest highlights of my entire life."
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/what-elizabeth-taylor-said-her-171224

Elizabeth Taylor&#8217;s Legacy &#8216;Will Live On,&#8217; Says Former President Clinton

3:11 PM 3/24/2011 by Mark Cina

2001clintona_a_p.jpg

With the actress&#8217; sad passing, he says: &#8220;America has lost one of its greatest talents and fiercest advocates for HIV/AIDS research.&#8221;

Former President Bill Clinton is remembering Elizabeth Taylor, who succumbed to congestive heart failure at age 79 Wednesday.
"With the passing of Elizabeth Taylor, America has lost one of its greatest talents and fiercest advocates for HIV/AIDS research,&#8221; he says in a new statement. &#8220;Born in England, Elizabeth became thoroughly American royalty. For more than a generation, she brought to life unforgettable characters on film, and her tireless efforts to combat AIDS brought hope to millions of people around the world. We were honored to host her at the White House in 2001 when she received the Presidential Citizens Medal for her relentless crusade for more AIDS research and better care. In founding amfAR, she raised both millions of dollars and our level of awareness about the impact of AIDS in the United States and around the world. Elizabeth's legacy will live on in many people around the world whose lives will be longer and better because of her work and the ongoing efforts of those she inspired. Our thoughts are with her family, her friends and her many fans. We will miss her talent, her heart and her friendship."

Taylor is to be buried Thursday at Forest Lawn, Glendale, where her friend, Michael Jackson, is buried, according to numerous reports.

A public memorial is expected to take place at a later date.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/elizabeth-taylor-s-legacy-will-171173

earthlyme;3310884 said:
GAZ, Thankyou sooo much for changing the page to Liz Taylor...

We Love you Elizabeth

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Yes, it's beautiful. :heart:

Thanks Gaz! :give_heart:

Dutchie;3310882 said:
I clicked the link and I am hearing all kinds of things but no video...and I don't think I'm listening to a funeral as I hear people laugh. :mello:
For me the link does not work. :mello:

Back