Dangerous 25: what would you like to see happen? [UNCONFIRMED]

Re: Dangerous 25: what would you like to see happen?

Those were obviously shot on tape of a single day of rehearsals.

I would love to see similar documentary for Dangerous than the one Spike did for Bad.:wild:
This time Spike should include video material too, like how videos were done and what went behind making them.
Also, interviews with collaborators for music and videos, such as Michael Jordan, Stephanie Princess of Monaco, Naomi Campbell, Bottrell, Riley, Swedien etc.........................

I would love to see similar documentary for Dangerous than the one Spike did for Bad.:wild:
This time Spike should include video material too, like how videos were done and what went behind making them.
Also, interviews with collaborators for music and videos, such as Michael Jordan, Stephanie Princess of Monaco, Naomi Campbell, Bottrell, Riley, Swedien etc.........................

Naomi Campbell doesn't look good at all now I'm afraid to say

As well as the great songs from the Dangerous Album that never made it like 'Work that Body' 'Serious Effect' and 'She got It'. The leaked songs from invincible sound amazing like 'Xscape' and I think the rest could hold a massive potential but I don't want to have to wait another 14 - 13 years!

I would love to see the recording of the songs!! Is my dream to see him recording ''Who is it'' because I adore it...is my favorite song not only from the dangerous album but generally...from all the songs.

As well as the great songs from the Dangerous Album that never made it like 'Work that Body' 'Serious Effect' and 'She got It'. The leaked songs from invincible sound amazing like 'Xscape' and I think the rest could hold a massive potential but I don't want to have to wait another 14 - 13 years!
Invincible is my favorite album.

StellaJackson;3743378 said:
I'm just talking about 100% complete stuff. There are many more demos I'm sure.

Thats the thing, for Michael they were considerd demos but for the average listener they might sound like finished songs, alá "Im So Blue" :)

If there was some way to enhance Dangerous Rehearsals my god I'd pay through the nose for that... Even the poor recordings we have are better than This Is It (though I'd kill for more of that footage too).

Still waiting for MITM from the 2nd tape to surface! :)

I'd love for a 4 CD set

Disc 1: The Original album
1. Jam
2. Why You Wanna Trip On Me
3. In The Closet
4. She Drives Me Wild
5. Remember The Time
6. Can't Let Her Get Away
7. Heal The World
8. Black Or White
9. Who Is It
10. Give In To Me
11. Will You Be There
12. Keep The Faith
13. Gone Too Soon
14. Dangerous

Disc 2: The Dangerous Sessions 1989-1991
1. Joy
2. Work That Body
3. Verdict
4. Serious Effect
5. Men In Black
6. If You Don't Love Me
7. Satisfy You
8. Trust About Youth
9. Alright Now
10. Deep In The Night
11. Fever
12. Feed The World (Heal The World demo)
13. Black Or White (Demo)
14. In The Closet (Demo)

Disc 3: The Dangerous Sessions continued and more
1. Who Is It (Demo)
2. Give In To Me (Demo)
3. In The Closet (Alternate Mix)
4. Jam (Alternate Mix)
5. Can't Let Her Get Away (Alternate Mix)
6. Dangerous (Alternate Mix)
7. Someone Put Your Hand Out
8. Can't Let Her Get Away (Demo)

Disc 4: The Dangerous Tour: Live In Tokyo 1992 (A mix of December 12, 14, 17, and 31)
Jam
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Human Nature
Smooth Criminal
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
I Want You Back/The Love You Save
I'll Be There
Thriller
Billie Jean
Working Day And Night
Beat It
Will You Be There
The Way You Make Me Feel
Bad
Black Or White
We Are The World/Heal The World
Man In The Mirror

I'd do a new master and edit of the Bucharest broadcast for HD or the best quality they can do and have it air all over the world (VH1 Classic or BET in the USA, BBC in the UK, WOWOW in Japan...etc)

A boxset for the Dangerous singles:
Black Or White
Remember The Time
In The Closet
Jam
Who Is It
Heal The World
Give In To Me
Will You Be There
Gone Too Soon

including all the remixes included on the original 12', 7' CD single, and cassingles along with rare material :)

All together:
Dangerous: Special 25th Anniversary Edition on:
2 CD edition
3 CD/1DVD edition
boxset with the 3CD/1DVD edition along with a 180 gram vinyl edition as a bonus

A new remaster and edit of Live In Bucharest

Dangerous: The Singles Collection

and of course, an awesome documentary :)

I would love to see the recording of the songs!! Is my dream to see him recording ''Who is it'' because I adore it...is my favorite song not only from the dangerous album but generally...from all the songs.

YES! i want to see that too more than anything

I'd love for a 4 CD set

Disc 1: The Original album
1. Jam
2. Why You Wanna Trip On Me
3. In The Closet
4. She Drives Me Wild
5. Remember The Time
6. Can't Let Her Get Away
7. Heal The World
8. Black Or White
9. Who Is It
10. Give In To Me
11. Will You Be There
12. Keep The Faith
13. Gone Too Soon
14. Dangerous

Disc 2: The Dangerous Sessions 1989-1991
1. Joy
2. Work That Body
3. Verdict
4. Serious Effect
5. Men In Black
6. If You Don't Love Me
7. Satisfy You
8. Trust About Youth
9. Alright Now
10. Deep In The Night
11. Fever
12. Feed The World (Heal The World demo)
13. Black Or White (Demo)
14. In The Closet (Demo)

Disc 3: The Dangerous Sessions continued and more
1. Who Is It (Demo)
2. Give In To Me (Demo)
3. In The Closet (Alternate Mix)
4. Jam (Alternate Mix)
5. Can't Let Her Get Away (Alternate Mix)
6. Dangerous (Alternate Mix)
7. Someone Put Your Hand Out
8. Can't Let Her Get Away (Demo)

Disc 4: The Dangerous Tour: Live In Tokyo 1992 (A mix of December 12, 14, 17, and 31)
Jam
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Human Nature
Smooth Criminal
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
I Want You Back/The Love You Save
I'll Be There
Thriller
Billie Jean
Working Day And Night
Beat It
Will You Be There
The Way You Make Me Feel
Bad
Black Or White
We Are The World/Heal The World
Man In The Mirror

I'd do a new master and edit of the Bucharest broadcast for HD or the best quality they can do and have it air all over the world (VH1 Classic or BET in the USA, BBC in the UK, WOWOW in Japan...etc)

A boxset for the Dangerous singles:
Black Or White
Remember The Time
In The Closet
Jam
Who Is It
Heal The World
Give In To Me
Will You Be There
Gone Too Soon

including all the remixes included on the original 12', 7' CD single, and cassingles along with rare material :)

All together:
Dangerous: Special 25th Anniversary Edition on:
2 CD edition
3 CD/1DVD edition
boxset with the 3CD/1DVD edition along with a 180 gram vinyl edition as a bonus

A new remaster and edit of Live In Bucharest

Dangerous: The Singles Collection

and of course, an awesome documentary :)

I like your thinking

Dangerous Rehearsals and a high quality Wembley DVD would suit me just fine!

I just hope for a new Live Blu-Ray release - NOT bucharest and NOT so many clips of fans thank you very much.... :)

ALSO - The Rehearsals would be great as a bonus DVD. -

The bonus material on the BAD25 Wembley DVD SUCKED!! Tehy can do better than that!!

And as many demos as possible. - I hear BAD25 disc 2 ALL the time!! - Price of Fame is soo amazing! (and so are the other demos!)

Michael Jackson is a business, so they most likely are not going to release tons of material. They will hold back some unreleased songs, etc. for future releases after Dangerous 25.

I think they will do something similar to what they did with Bad 25.

So I am being realistic and hoping for: a remastered original Dangerous album CD, a CD full of unreleased demos (no remixes), a live CD, and a DVD/Blu-Ray of a 3rd leg concert.

Maybe throw in MJ's 1993 Superbowl performance at the Rose Bowl in the special features.

Last edited:

I want early 1992 concert. That's it.

Early 92 concert and a 2 disc full of outtakes (including the infamous Men In Black) then im happy

Realistically, if they were to follow the Bad 25 formula, we would get this:

1. The original, remastered Dangerous album.

2. Five-eight unreleased songs, a few remixes and possibly songs from the unreleased second disc.

3. A live CD from an earlier concert (assuming they have high-quality audio available)

4. A live DVD from the same concert

Dangerous CD
5+ demos 6+ remixes
Concert of some form.

Following the Bad 25 formula, but I wouldn't expect any more than 5 unreleased songs. We don't really deserve any of it so them even giving us 1 song is a treat.

Dangerous CD
5+ demos 6+ remixes
Concert of some form.

Following the Bad 25 formula, but I wouldn't expect any more than 5 unreleased songs. We don't really deserve any of it so them even giving us 1 song is a treat.

I dont understand why you would say " we dont deserve any of it ". Why wouldn't we? We are loyal fans customer of the man and his music. Every other artist in the world gives this kind of treat to their fans, why would we be undeserved?

Yeah, what does that even mean?

Studio footage with FULL song recordings, not some snippets here and there and throw the rest

There might not have always been a camera on him every second he was recording every song, though.

That footage of Sideah and Michael recording IJCSLY probably isn't the real recording, either. They aren't wearing headphones to hear the music, and it was too showey :D

I think it was shot for maybe a possible promo music video type thing.

We don't really deserve any of it so them even giving us 1 song is a treat.

I dont understand why you would say " we dont deserve any of it ". Why wouldn't we? We are loyal fans customer of the man and his music. Every other artist in the world gives this kind of treat to their fans, why would we be undeserved?

Yeah, what does that even mean?

I have to agree with dam2040 on this. Yeah, we're loyal fans. But we're greedy. Fans expect above and beyond for Michael's posthumous releases and complain when they don't get what they want. Sure, we can all be a little disappointed at Bad 25 because of the Wembley DVD's quality, but we shouldn't be disappointed that we got "only" six songs.

It's about putting together quality releases that are not only respectful of Michael's artistic vision but also satisfies the consumer, which in turn is lucrative for the Estate and Sony. Are they going to put 2 or 3 CDs of unreleased material from 1988-1991? definitely not lol but a 2nd CD with 5 to 10 unreleased songs and demos is more plausible, when I think about it

CD1- the original album
CD2- outtakes and demos
CD3- remixes from the singles 1991-1993
DVD- Concert+Various Performances+Rehearsals

or CD1- the original album
CD2- outtakes and demos
DVD1- Concert+Various Performances+Rehearsals
DVD2- The Short Films fully remastered+Behind The scenes footage+directors' commentary

Some of us are demanding things that don't even exist! The MJ estate might have VHS tapes of alot of concerts but no masters, or with masters with a sound quality of Bad Rome. We should stop demanding all of these concerts, songs etc. The estate didn't have to spend $900,000 last year digitalising all of the footage they have but they did. They didn't just release the Wembley VHS, they sent it to a company to make it look better. You can't complain about not getting 15+ songs and a near HD concert because it's just pathetic. I felt Michael was alive watching the Wembley DVD and I thank the estate endlessly for taking me to that place again, but to spend most of my time moaning about what we didn't get would just be missing out.

A VHS tape of the Dangerous Tour would be really great. Please, let it happen! :)

They have definately more songs than just 5. They could easily stick 10 there. they just don't do that because they want to squeeze out couple of songs for more future releases for next 50 years lol. As for concerts, I don't buy VHS, Wembley was exception in this case and quite understandable this time. The next DVD better look just as good as Bucharest or I won't buy it, as for Blu-Ray, I don't even hope for such gift of God anymore lol, I think only possible concert BR of MJ that could ever be released is crappy Munich '97 concert. And even audio which wasn't recorded on multitracks can be good enough, it all depends on the recording itself, mastering, enhancing etc, it can be good stereo afterall. They definately have masters of good amount of Dangerous tour concerts which look just as good as Bucharest DVD (check out all the snippets from Dangerous Short Films, WYBT Free Willy version, and Bucharest DVD which has parts of Wembley and Munich and maybe some other concert). To me personally, songs are cool and all but I listen to them couple of times and that's it for most part, I want early 1992 concert, the Bucharest performance was one of the biggest reasons I became a fan and Dangerous tour is my favourite tour.
Also, what I would want are studio sessions videos. But at best there could be 20 secs of them overall probably if another doc will be made, so I don't hope for this one.
To add: I am quality freak and to me video is extremely important. I watched Wembley just once, I couldn't get myself to watch it more because I simply hate how it looks and it ruined big part of joy. I better have audio like Bad tour Tokyo for example but have video in the best possible HQ. I watched Queen: Hungarian Rhapsody 3 times including cinema, that's not because I am less MJ fan but good quality just makes the experience like SO MUCH better..

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h26m21s7.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h28m47s198.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h27m54s185.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h27m29s190.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h27m16s58.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h27m12s11.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h26m38s190.png

Last edited:

All the things mentioned regarding footage were put out when Michael was here. The Estate might have NO idea where all this is. Would they have released Wembley if they had LA? Can't see it myself.

All the things mentioned regarding footage were put out when Michael was here. The Estate might have NO idea where all this is. Would they have released Wembley if they had LA? Can't see it myself.

Bad tour is different story. But to be honest I can't see that as well. You could blame lack of multitrack for LA and fans demand for Wembley, if that helps.
They should have Dangerous tour. If they don't have any concerts then what in the world was worth that huge money that went for digitizing last year?

I have to agree with dam2040 on this. Yeah, we're loyal fans. But we're greedy. Fans expect above and beyond for Michael's posthumous releases and complain when they don't get what they want. Sure, we can all be a little disappointed at Bad 25 because of the Wembley DVD's quality, but we shouldn't be disappointed that we got "only" six songs.

Wanting more than one new song is not greedy.
Wanting a DVD that doesn't look bad is not out of this world.

I bet you guys were content with Thriller 25.

Back