Deepak Chopra's Daughter Claims He Helped Michael Write Earth Song and Heal The World

Oooo Guys I'm dyin' :hysterical::hysterical:

Me three!!

For real, i just wish these fools would SHUT UPPPPPP...

b.t.w. i helped MJ write ijcsly....for real....i'm not lying! LMAO

Me three!!

For real, i just wish these fools would SHUT UPPPPPP...

b.t.w. i helped MJ write ijcsly....for real....i'm not lying! LMAO

Oh no, no hun. I already laid claim to that one earlier!:D

Last edited:
I never heard of the Chopra's until MJs passing! I guess that says it all, such opportunist they are! Now please can someone make these fools go away!? There so corny in their desperate attempt to attach their names to MJ it's pathetic!

I mean is this the new black now...? Is Once befriending MJ the new trend now, to make yo self sound important?...I mean damn!

NEXT!

I guess it is ok to tell you now that "Beautiful Girl" was written for ME:swoon:

The Chopras can just go away!!! I'm sick of them!

If Michael thought whoever contributed to a song he would have given them songwriting credit like he has with everybody else. Look what he did with Lionel Ritchie. The dude only wrote a couple of lines, and Michael gave him songwriting credit when in reality Michael wrote the song himself.

And, if you help someone with a Thesarus or change a word or two- that's not considered contributing or writing his lyrics. What a Joke!!!

If ppl thought Michael was paranoid for no reason before, well there is ample proof why he indeed had every reason to be. These ppl are a perfect example

ur so on point with everything u said. who gives credit, like MJ gives undue and due credit? nobody.

and who doesn't want to take credit for MJ's magic. certainly opportunists like these chopra's do.

if u go out of ur way, to not care what anyone thinks, to show ur integrity, that means u got something.

people started questioning MJ's ability to write songs on his own, because of his integrity.

that kind of integrity is rare.

Last edited:
You see, its rubbish like this that I don't even wanna entertain. The Chopras were just another set of people who smiled in Michael's face while being vicious hypocrits behind his back. I bet you she never said anything to Michael about his surgeries to his face......yeah, another one of his 'friends':doh:

It so obvious that it was truly hard for Mike to discern who was his friend for him and not for the fame.:no:

she's not much of an example to her daughters about teaching about goodness on the inside, when she publicly slanders MJ, with her daughters as a witness. and ur right, Exotic Princess. anyone being treated this much like a commodity, as MJ was...should keep appointments to be seen. cus really..who's really looking out for a 'commodity'?

Last edited:
she's not much of an example to her daughters about teaching about goodness on the inside, when she publicly slanders MJ, with her daughters as a witness. and ur right, Exotic Princess. anyone being treated this much like a commodity, as MJ was...should keep appointments to be seen.

:toofunny:Girl poo I was the original one who wrote This is it single back in 1985 I was a genius at three years old the song was about my neighbor this little girl at the time hating on me Michael heard of it and immediately wanted the song it went like this

This is it
Here I stand
I am my mothers only baby girl I am her twin
When my pan in my hand
I will knock you upside your head
My mama will always love her baby girl
That’s why you look like a squirrel

I never even heard a single word about you
Looking at your face I can stand
I never thought my mama invited you over
With this pan in my hand hitting you little girl please understand

:toofunny:Girl poo I was the original one who wrote This is it single back in 1985 I was a genius at three years old the song was about my neighbor this little girl at the time hating on me Michael heard of it and immediately wanted the song it went like this

This is it
Here I stand
When my pan in my hand

:hysterical: I was actually singing these lyrics out loud ::): :lol::lmao::hysterical:

What is wrong with this family, why can't they live him alone? Always looking for attention.

This is it
Here I stand
When my pan in my hand

Hahahaha Too funny! :toofunny: :toofunny:

There are certain people who should never have gotten the privilige of meeting Michael..

I agree.
:cheers:

What that woman wrote.... speaks volumes of herself, not about Michael. If her kids ever had "those" question, how is that she was unable to teach them about respect? She didn't do that then, and she doesn't do any better now. So she did wrong, she tells the world about her mistakes and she does the very same again. I mean... seriously. Do they do some kind of self help books or something? Go figuring that out... :smilerolleyes:

Ey, it's not fair! You all have your "own" songs. I want mine to! I just have to choose, since the Chopra's show is just that easy ;D

Didn't Michael write Heal the World while sitting in a tree? I guess Chopra had his ass all up in that tree as well. I wonder if he hit his head on a few branches on the way down? :scratch: Certainly would explain a lot of his insensitive behaviour after his friend of 20 years passed.

Didn't Michael write Heal the World while sitting in a tree? I guess Chopra had his ass all up in that tree as well. I wonder if he hit his head on a few branches on the way down? :scratch: Certainly would explain a lot of his insensitive behaviour after his friend of 20 years passed.

Yes Michael wrote heal the world sitting in a tree at neverland even Jermaine spoke about it on larry king live. I see why Michael always denouncing people like Deepak Chopra's because people like him are not true friends why wait few mouths after his death to speak about his daughter's imaginary creative writing. When Micheal was here on this earth no body spoke about anything.

Thetruthbetold;2698727 why wait few mouths after his death to speak about his daughter's imaginary creative writing. When Micheal was here on this earth no body spoke about anything.[/QUOTE said:
Excatly! :clapping:

Who is this Deepak Chopra?

I keep hearing about him in this forum but I've never ever heard of him before.

Let me guess. It's probably some crook that squeezed himself in MJ's circle then backstab Mike afterwards, right? or am I close? :unsure:

We have absolutely no idea what context she was asked the question in,I'm sure by now you know how journalists work.
They ask a question then use the reply as a statement,she could have easily been asked about how he looked.

Agreed though that she should have probably said nothing at all.

It is an article written by Mallika Chopra. Didn't read anything there where she was asked a question.

Who is this Deepak Chopra?

I keep hearing about him in this forum but I've never ever heard of him before.

Let me guess. It's probably some crook that squeezed himself in MJ's circle then backstab Mike afterwards, right? or am I close? :unsure:

Yes i think ur right.

Rediscovering Michael Jackson

With a smile, I read about a sweeping contract between Michael Jackson's Estate and Sony Records that will make Michael's music alive for years - decades - to come. I smile because
if I can claim that my family wrote Michael's songs, I can get a slice of that multi million dollar pie. Woohoo!

But since Michael's death, it has been difficult to miss his music.
I mean, OUR music.
Right after he died, we were in London and Paris, and literally everywhere we went his music was playing. This happened worldwide - when we returned home to LA or visited India several months later.
It was then that I realized Michael Jackson has worldwide respect, talent and fame and all I have is this stupid blog.

When we hear HEAL THE WORLD or EARTH SONG (2 of several songs that my father helped MJ write the lyrics for),
Damn right, he wrote them. Well, I actually wrote them. And Billie Jean and Beat It. Michael Jackson would be nothing without the Chopra's. Damn straight.
Recently we saw Mama Mia on Broadway, and I knew it was a matter of time until MJ's music appears on Broadway or a new WII game is released featuring his songs.
And more money will pour in to his estate. Drats! That's our money. My money. I must have it! I am being robbed! Must formulate a plan.....
Of course, the over commercialization means big business to many,
And it damn well better mean big business to me too, Branca!
and its part of his tragic story that it has all happened after he died.
Yes, I am purity and goodness and light. It's so tragic that Michael wasn't perfect like me.
I just pray - and know the Executors of his Estate know many are watching -
Yeah Brance, I'm watching. I wrote his entire catalog. Michael couldn't sing either. He mimed and the Chopra's were back stage singing on all of his tours too. We made all of his costumes. Zaldy, Schmaldy. Bruce Swedian didn't mix a thing. All Chopra! That money is mine. All mine. Give me the money. Precious. Give me my Precious! My precious......
But, I smile because ultimately Michael will be remembered for his music.
Uhh, I mean OUR music.
A tortured soul, yes. But also a soul that could move people, and make them feel connected with his song.
Connected as in I WROTE IT! It was me all me! Me! Me!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mallika-chopra/rediscovering-michael-jac_b_501749.html[/QUOTE]

I remember soon after Michael's death, Deepak Chopra (along with Brian Oxman) was the first one to label Michael a drug addict; therefore, basically starting the trend of blaming Michael for his own death--which people still take as truth despite the results of his autopsy. Even Liza Minnelli and Usher was disgusted with the way Deepak Chopra was talking about drug addictions on Larry King live the day Michael died. They were trying to celebrate and commerate Michael's life and this Chopra fool was like trying to sabotage it with sensational nonsense.

But not only that, but I also noticed in interviews on Larry King when Deepak Chopra was on with Miko Brando, he said some remark claiming that Michael told him he didn't want to die like Marlon Brando. Miko Brando was sitting right next to him when Chopra was saying this out of his mouth. I thought that was totally inappropriate and I really believe it was a crappy attempt to try to stir up something. I mean WHY say something like that with Michael's friend Miko Brando sitting right there expressing his love and memories of his long-time friend Michael?

Chopra did something similar during the same period of time soon after Michael's death after Ryan White's mother was talking about Michael's friendship with her late son, Ryan White (the youngster who caught AIDS via tainted blood transfusion and was denied going to school and later died at age 18). Chopra made a remark claiming Michael told him he was afraid to share a jacuzzi (or something) with Ryan White because he was afraid he would catch AIDS from him; and Chopra claimed he told Michael he could not catch AIDS that way. Another example of this nice/nasty backstabbing with a smile game Deepak Chopra has played since Michael died. Same thing with his son, Gotham and his daughter Malikka.

These people are among the ones who Michael mistakenly viewed as friends but who turned out to be nothing but snakes. And Miss Grace Rwarmba is VERY close with them. And she has said and done some questionable/sneaky things towards Michael. Six degrees of separation anybody?

Back