Diana Ross Interview on ET

Graf

Proud Member
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/02/70955/index.html

Click on the ET Picture for the a video preview to start

I am guessing she will probably talk about Michael as well as her new summer concert. I believe this is her first interview since Michael's passing.

UPDATE from ExoticPrincess ;)

No Michael mention on the show today, but the interview(May11) continues tomorrow focusing on more personal topics. Still was not said if she was gonna speak on Mike though.

Last edited:
I wonder how much time they will spend talking about Michael hmm

Let's wait and see.
It's funny... Diana and Brooke... let's wait and see.
I want to wait for the best in this case. We never know. She might as well say nothing about MJ, who knows.

Let's wait and see.
It's funny... Diana and Brooke... let's wait and see.
I want to wait for the best in this case. We never know. She might as well say nothing about MJ, who knows.

Well, Brooke has done 3-4 interviews very recently to do promote the film she is in..Not once I believe did she ever talk about Michael during them..

Where as this really is the first time that Diana has done an interview since Michael's passing..(I assume they will)

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure she's going to reveal much in this kind of interview. I'll bet she's going to share something we already know about how she feels about missing him.

On another note - with Lena Horne's passing, Diana is the last alive from the Wiz.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure she's going to reveal much in this kind of interview. I'll bet she's going to share something we already know about how she feels about missing him.

On another note - with Lena Horne's passing, Diana is the last alive from the Wiz.

:(

I agree with you. I think she'll keep it general and say something nice about Michael (and perhaps his kids and Katherine too). I doubt she wants to go deep into how she feels about him. Diana and ET may have made an agreement on the questions that are going to be asked.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/02/70955/index.html

Click on the ET Picture for the a video preview to start

I am guessing she will probably talk about Michael as well as her new summer concert. I believe this is her first interview since Michael's passing.

Thanks for that Information!
Sorry my blindness...but on which time will ET Tonight be on programm?

R.I.P. Michael Jackson :angel:

Hmm...do you really think she'll speak about Michael though? She might still keep her silence and keep her grief to herself, although it'd be kinda nice to hear how she's been coping with it.

Whatever she decides to talk about I'm sure it will be worth the listen. If she speaks out about Michael, then good for her. If not, I respect that. :)

I am not super thrilled to see it. Y'all keep us posted.

BTW, when did Lena Horne die?

The interview is about to come up, but I seriously doubt she'll speak on Michael. I'm sure Mary Hart will try to go there but Diana probably made it clear she won't be answereing any questions which I would respect her for.

She's going out on tour shortly so she may do like Whitney and pay tribute to Mike then, who knows.

Update:

No Michael mention on the show today, but the interview continues tomorrow focusing on more personal topics. Still was not said if she was gonna speak on Mike though.

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way but why wouldn't she answer any questions about Michael? To be honest I don't know how she feels. She hasn't said anything. She didn't go to his memorial or his funeral and yet he picked her to raise his kids if his mother wasn't able to. I always thought she should have gone to the funeral at least.

It could be too painful. My bestfriend died six years ago and I cannot visit her grave. I did not look at her body at the funeral and sat on the last row. I did not to see or imagine her that way.

It could be too painful. My bestfriend died six years ago and I cannot visit her grave. I did not look at her body at the funeral and sat on the last row. I did not to see or imagine her that way.

But at least you went and were there for your friend to show your respect. My cousin died and I didn't want to see her like that either but I went to the funeral. If his mother and children were able to then she should have to. For him to consider her to raise his kids says a lot of how he thought of her. The memorial I can understand not going but even Elizabeth Taylor went to the funeral.

But at least you went and were there for your friend to show your respect. My cousin died and I didn't want to see her like that either but I went to the funeral. If his mother and children were able to then she should have to. For him to consider her to raise his kids says a lot of how he thought of her. The memorial I can understand not going but even Elizabeth Taylor went to the funeral.

I really think she had a deep love for him. Whatever love it was. I don't really know but trying to give her a little benefit of the doubt. Time will tell what her feelings were for Michael.

I really think she had a deep love for him. Whatever love it was. I don't really know but trying to give her a little benefit of the doubt. Time will tell what her feelings were for Michael.

I don't know either and I try too. It's just when I hear her name or something about her that's what comes across my mind it just bothers me.

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way but why wouldn't she answer any questions about Michael? To be honest I don't know how she feels. She hasn't said anything. She didn't go to his memorial or his funeral and yet he picked her to raise his kids if his mother wasn't able to. I always thought she should have gone to the funeral at least.

To be fair, you can't tell someone how to mourn, she sent a message that was read at the Memorial, but it all probably was just too much for her. Its her feelings, we have to respect that.

I wonder if Diana Ross will do the Oprah show? Maybe she will choose that forum to open up about Michael.

HELL NO!!!!!!!! :no:

Please, I know there is a God and because of that I sincerely hope she does not do Oprah, but if she does, does'nt allow herself to be baited like Janet allowed herself to be on her show! 'cause no way Oprah is gonna allow all glowing opinions of Michael to be spoken on her show.

Quincy has an album coming out this summer and I am just dreading the high possibility of him appearing on her show as they are such GREAT buddies!:smilerolleyes:

Back