Did Jordan Chandler Admit That MJ Did Not Molest Him?

Re: Did Jordan Chandler admit that MJ did not mlest him

Im gald ur not that active in this forum cause ur fact checkin is really bad and ur own believes are getting the best of u!

No matter the facts that people show here u keep on making excuses for Jordan who is a grown ass man. Who knows he did wrong by accusing someone of something he didn't do. Yet, u still talk about him as if he is still a minor. WTF?! Also Jordan never said sorry to MJ! I don't know where u get that from? When MJ's PI was asking Jordan questionsne of their meeings and jordan admitted to him that his father wanted money. But Jordan couldn't even be bothered with Mj feeling upset about what his dad was ready to do because Jordan was to busy wanting to play video games instead!

And I already told u that both Jordan and his father Evan hugged MJ at a diffrent meeting. Then right after Evan threatened MJ about what he was about to do to him. So was Evan also saying sorry?! lmao I don't think so! It was them toyin with MJ, until they went on the attack. And if Jordan was actually sorry he would have proved it long ago! U know like the 05 trial where he refused to testify.

Last edited:
HakaVelli;3457574 said:
During that meeting with MJ and evan, Jordie hugged MJ and said sorry. MJ said its ok. = MJ forgave Jordie.
Because MJ was alot smarter and more compassionate then you guys, he realized its only a kid.
MJ even forgame LaToya, even tho she also accused him of using kids. That makes MJ pretty big in my eyes.

Buy you guys, you really are to much, sitting in this forum and trying your best to make a kid seem evil and like a Machiavelli.

Well, and after saying sorry, this kid went on and gave this interview to Dr. Richard Gardner: https://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/psych-interview-with-jordan-chandler/

Did he ever say sorry for that? Did he ever come out as an adult to say sorry? To set the record straight? You know that Michael is still called a pedo in the media, on message boards, everywhere. We still have articles all the time with innuendo about his relationships with boys (such as the Aaron Carer thing or the Pellicano thing). Jordan coming out and setting the record straight would help that situation a big deal! There will always be haters, who won't change their minds, no matter what, but Jordan coming out would be a huge thing and I think for most of the public Michael would be vindicated with that. Jordan could do it. He chooses not to. I have no respect for him.

Michael was often naive about people, especially kids. Unfortunately that was his downfall.

Oh, and what about this crazy lawsuit by Evan against Michael in 1996? http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2010/05/15/the-60-mln-case-as-a-final-verdict-for-evan-chandler/

My favourite part is this:

"Because of the need to repair the reputation of the Plaintiff, Plaintiff seeks the equitable remedy of an order to allow him to publish and cause to be distributed to the public for sale a certain musical composition entitled “EVANstory.” This album will include such songs as: “D.A. Reprised”: “You Have No Defense (For My Love)”; “Duck Butter Blues”; “Truth”; and other songs'

And

"Plaintiff demands all economic benefits gained by Defendant Jackson and other Defendants from the commercial exploitation of the facts of the “Underlying Action” in an amount in excess of $60,000,000.00."

Did you know that Jordan JOINED this lawsuit two years later? So much about him being sorry. Maybe he was. But he was even more hungry for money.

Last edited:

Im gald ur not that active in this forum cause ur fact checkin is really bad and ur own believes are getting the best of u!

No matter the facts that people show here u keep on making excuses for Jordan who is a grown ass man.

Show me fact that the accusation was Jordies idea, and i will then believe that Jordie was guilty as well.
But of course, you or anyone else cant do that.

Who knows he did wrong by accusing someone of something he didn't do. Yet, u still talk about him as if he is still a minor. WTF?!

The accusation was when Jordie was 13, not 23 or 28. If Jordie was an adult when the accusation began, i would have blamed Jordie.

Also Jordan never said sorry to MJ! I don't know where u get that from?

In one of J. Randy Taraborrellis books.

^By the way genius, here is ur answer to u asking me when did u say MJ was addicted to pills!? And u say he was again in ur new post as well!

Yes Mj was addicted to pills. Where did i say the pills killed him?

Jordie, if you are reading this, we forgive you for what your parents did to Michael Jackson!:D

I'm sorry but your last statement makes absolutely no sense. Neither you, nor I or anyone but Michael Jackson can offer forgiveness to Jordan Chandler. Exactly what are we forgiving him for? I wasn't strip searched, had my home raided, investigated for years by the FBI, had my career irreparably damaged, endured financial strain and public ridicule over Chandlers accusation, were you? As others have stated repeatedly to you, Jordan Chandler is a grown man. Old enough to have a child nearly the same age as he was during that time. He is no longer under anyones influence. He may not have been the instigator of the 93 accusation yet he continues to reap the financial benefits gained from them and that makes him just as guilty. Add to that the fact that he will privately tell others he wasn't molested yet threaten a law suit when faced with the possibility of telling that to a judge and jury shows that he's a coward. He will never confess. He will continue to silently live off the ill gained blood money. Perhaps Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson wouldn't be as dismissive as you are about this subject.

Jordie, if you are reading this, we forgive you for what your parents did to Michael Jackson!:D
NO I don't forgive Jordan either! So take ur own apology and shove it, don't add me to ur ridiculousness! The proof is there if u read the actual facts (documentation & interviews from the actaul parties carefully and not flip floppers who like to make up shit with a lil truth for their own agenda like J. Randy Taraborrelli. Even as a teen he knew what his dad was doin and he didn't much care and the proof is there for all to see through his SILENCE as an adult and what his Uncle have said of his own newphew and MJ's former PI when he interviewed Jordan mutiple times, etc!

Sorry, to break it to u dear...yet again....But, yes even kids can be that cruel! And u know some this already! So it's obvious u just don't care. And i'll be damned tryin to keep on hand feedin u anymore info that u keep ignoring or to lazy to check urself.

So peace out and believe what u want dear! U done bored me to death with no real intelligent covo goin on here, just u rantin! LMFAO

I'm sorry but your last statement makes absolutely no sense. Neither you, nor I or anyone but Michael Jackson can offer forgiveness to Jordan Chandler. Exactly what are we forgiving him for?

For being involved in the 1993 allegation, as a victim, just like MJ.:yes:
I feel very sorry for Jordie and MJ because they where being used by greedy people.

Hakavelli , you really are too much. I hope you are kidding but i'm afraid you are not. Are you actually calling Jordie a victim? WE forgive him? Please ONLY speak for yourself cause i don't forgive him a DAMN thing. He helped slowly destroy an incredible human being, there aren't many out there like Michael...but thanks to little shits like Jordie and Gavin (oh wait...Gavin is a victim too, right? How could i forget...SIGH!!!!!) this person is gone. He definitely has his well deserved rest, but his children must miss him now. And the shit he had to go through in his life....ALL thanks to Jordie and family, and Gavin and family.

Take Gavin....he was dying, Michael took him under his wing, miracalously healed his illness, doctors were flabbergasted so to speak...but there he went..BACKSTABBING the person who fucking HEALED him, Gavin is a victim too, right? WRONG! Gavin is just as wrong as his family who went on with the case against MJ, telling lies after lies and making up even more....lies. Just....like the Chandlers. If you really think children aren't capable of such evil deeds, you are very very very wrong my friend. I can give you a good example, in my country awhile ago a man had to leave his hometown because his very own daughter (around 14 or so) accused him of molesting her. People in his neighborhood did all they could to get him to leave....without even knowing ANY evidence,....the kid later on admitted to lying about the whole damn thing.

And i can assure you, there are MANY cases like these out there. Alot of children DO get molested but i believe in my heart that also alot of children DO lie about those things too. What about young girls in class-rooms wearing revealing clothing only to instigate a teacher.....and later on make up lies? Don't be so naive please, cause with all respect friend, you are being VERY naive. Jordan Chandler a victim....my ass!!!! Same goes for Gavin Arvizo.

And if you are now gonna reply with a childish 'yadayadaya' then i know enough and i won't even bother with you.

Yes actually Jordie was a victim as well as MJ and a few others. Jordie has never accused MJ of molestation. He was surrounded by evil scary greedy jealous adults. Jordie was an innocent child that was used by his father Evan to try to extort money out of MJ and to dirty him up. Jordie was even drugged by his own father. He didn't even know what his father was up to and when he found out he told everyone around that MJ never molested him. A non relative raised Jordie after that, it was horrible what he was put through by his own family.

Yes actually Jordie was a victim as well as MJ and a few others. Jordie has never accused MJ of molestation. He was surrounded by evil scary greedy jealous adults. Jordie was an innocent child that was used by his father Evan to try to extort money out of MJ and to dirty him up. Jordie was even drugged by his own father. He didn't even know what his father was up to and when he found out he told everyone around that MJ never molested him. A non relative raised Jordie after that, it was horrible what he was put through by his own family.

Cry me a river for Jordie!

Jordan never accused Michael of molestation? Have you ever read Jordan's interview with Dr. Richard Gardner?

No, he was not a victim, he went along with it. You can say he was a helpless child at the time, but he's an adult for more than 12 years now. He could have come out and set the record straight. He chose not to. The money he gained with the whole thing is more important to him. He's anything but a victim.

Last edited:

It seems like for you the whole thing is entertainment...

It's not your place to forgive Jordan, he didn't ruin your life, but Michael's. Whether Michael forgave him or not, I don't know. But you can only truly forgive someone if he admits wrongdoing. Jordan never did. As long as he doesn't do that he is not a victim of anything and noone can truly forgive him.

It seems like for you the whole thing is entertainment...

It's not your place to forgive Jordan, he didn't ruin your life, but Michael's. Whether Michael forgave him or not, I don't know. But you can only truly forgive someone if he admits wrongdoing. Jordan never did. As long as he doesn't do that he is not a victim of anything and noone can truly forgive him.

:clapping:

What are u talking about? Jordan is on tape talking to a Dr. Richard Gardner accusing MJ! He sounded like an adult not a kid in that tape. He knew what he was doing, he was much older in these tapes. And Jordan was living with his dad Evan since he gained custody of Jordan at age 14. Jordan left his father's side at the age of 25. I swear some need not to commit if u don't know the facts! GEEZ!

Man u know what I just came across on Face Book? Louise Polanker Face Book page https://www.facebook.com/media/albu...?set=a.2298845945481.128924.1079114024&type=1 with pics of her and her husband Asst. D.A Ron Zonen with Gavin and Star Arviso chillin in there house. Louise Polanker worked at the laugh factory where she met the Arviso Family. She and Ron Zonen fell in love during the trial...PUKE. So Ofcourse she was on TV and in court taking the crazy family and D.A side. They all buddy buddy putin up pics on FB with no care in the world and no shame. Don't they realize how obvious it looks that this whole thing was a setup against MJ even more!? What Morons! She has the pics shared with both Gavin and Star Arviso and they both are on FB using their real names! No joke. SMFH They feel that free!

I said it a long time ago they all keep tabs on eachother! So no doubt they also keep tabs on Jordan Chandler and did since the begining. U see people like Diane Dimond are friends with Polanker, Zonen & Sneedon. There is a pic of Zonen and Polanker having Dinner with Diane Dimond that someone posted here before and they support her shit book about MJ. She did a special speech at Sneedon retirement party. She always got the exclusive interviews with the Pros side. Gee... why is that? She even had an exclusive interview with Ray Chandler (Jordans's uncle) what a surprise. She always had first hand knowledged of where Jordan was living and what school he was attending, and why he didn't want to testify in 05 interesting right?!

When Evan blew his brains out she was making the rounds trying to tell people he was sick and trying to make him sympathtic. Why did she feel she needed to protect his name? Think about it that, I mean really think about it! They will never confess the truth. Damn them ALL! Gavin and Jordan Innocent? LOL my @$$!

Last edited:

How much I hate them all.
I couldn't have believed that I am capable of feeling such hatred towards somebody.I hate them all as much as I love Michael.

Me too, claudia. I hate them so much. If I had it in my power to erase them from existence, wipe them from the face of the earth, I would gladly do it, because they don't deserve to die, that would be too good a fate even for them.

They deserve something worse than death. They deserve to be nothing. They deserve to be forgotten. For the things they have done, I will never forgive them.

Never.

Like I said, Jordan is GROWN MAN. He can set it straight. I do not think the Jacksons would sue him if he talked. And what Larry Fieldman going to do, sue. He would look more like a crooked lawyer who was involved in this shake down.

Lets leave it in God's hands. God ALWAYS make things come to pass. I will trust in God that He will make JOrdan correct this lie.

During that meeting with MJ and evan, Jordie hugged MJ and said sorry. MJ said its ok. = MJ forgave Jordie.
Because MJ was alot smarter and more compassionate then you guys, he realized its only a kid.
MJ even forgame LaToya, even tho she also accused him of using kids. That makes MJ pretty big in my eyes.

Buy you guys, you really are to much, sitting in this forum and trying your best to make a kid seem evil and like a Machiavelli.
This is why I know Michael is in Heaven.

what meeting? could you elbaorate? this is very interesting.

Like I said, Jordan is GROWN MAN. He can set it straight. I do not think the Jacksons would sue him if he talked. And what Larry Fieldman going to do, sue. He would look more like a crooked lawyer who was involved in this shake down.

I have been wondering about that. Jordan could have talked in 2005, without risking anything from Michael. The settlement says he can not talk publicly, but he can talk to law enforcement or in court.

But what would Feldman do ? Could there have been / could there be criminal proceedings against Feldman ?
The settlement was paid for by an insurance company, what would they do ?

If Jordan talked now, I think it would be up to the Estate to sue him, not the Jacksons.

I've always wondered if Sneddon could have subpeoned Jordan in 2005. If the answer is yes, and he didn't do it, then it means a lot.

I even came to wonder if Jordan said anything incriminating to the police. If he had, then how come 2 grand juries didn't charge Michael with anything ? Police officers can talk in court, can't they ? They could have told what Jordan told them, am I right ? If that's so, then either what Jordan told them didn't make sense at all, or he didn't say anything incriminatingand it was pure fabrication from Evan and Feldman.

I have been wondering about that. Jordan could have talked in 2005, without risking anything from Michael. The settlement says he can not talk publicly, but he can talk to law enforcement or in court.

I wonder if he was protecting his family (father, uncle, mother) by not testifying. His father is dead by now and I kind of hoped that would make Jordan confess (one can always hope, right?), but then his uncle and mother still live and may get into trouble if Jordan would publicly confess it was all a lie. Of course, it's also possible that he is simply a coward (that's the most likely variation). After all he has made a good, luxury life of the extorted money, why would he want to bother himself with silly things like Truth and Integrity?

what meeting? could you elbaorate? this is very interesting.

Meh, don't even bother paying attention about what HakaVelli says. Almost all his facts are wrong about 93. There was a meeting at a hotel with MJ, Anthony Pellicano, Jordan Chandler and Evan Chander to discuss the blackmailling Evan is doing. Both Evan and Jordan hugged MJ like the two faced people they are and NO ONE said sorry to MJ. What did happen was in that meeting Evan handed over a piece of paper to MJ showing him how if he takes Jordan to a therapist he can have the therapist do his dirty work by going to the police with allegations if he don't get what he wanted $$$. People like theapists, teachers and such have the obligation to report any talk of abuse to athorities whether they believe it happen or not.. And Evan Chandler did exactly that, so it would look more serious and would not look suspicious. He wanted to hide the fact that he was the one who was behind the accusation. It was an idea Evan's lawyer gave him a man named Barry Rothman who had just handled a case where A women seeking a divorce from her husband had her child accuse the father of molesting him/her so the mother could get full custody.

Last edited:

Yes. From the Evan Chandler-Dave Schwartz taped phone conversation:

20 MR. CHANDLER: Let me put it to you
21 this way: I have a set routine of words that I'm
22 going to go in there that have been rehearsed and
23 I'm going to say.
24 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
25 MR. CHANDLER: Okay? Because I don't
1 want to say anything that could be used against me.
2 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
3 MR. CHANDLER: So I know exactly what I
4 can say. That's why I'm bringing the tape
5 recorder.
6 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
7 MR. CHANDLER: I have some things on
8 paper to show a few people --
9 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
10 MR. CHANDLER: -- and that's it. My
11 whole part is going to take two or three minutes,
12 and I'm going to turn around [tape irregularity],
13 and that's it. There's not going to be anything
14 said, other than what I've been told to say --
15 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
16 MR. CHANDLER: -- and I'm going to turn
17 around and leave, and they're going to have a
18 decision to make.
19 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
20 MR. CHANDLER: And based on that
21 decision, I'll decide whether or not we're going to
22 talk again or whether it's going to go further.
23 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
24 MR. CHANDLER: I have to make a phone
25 call. As soon as I leave the house, I get on the
1 telephone.
3 MR. CHANDLER: I make a phone call.
4 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
5 MR. CHANDLER: Say "Go" or I say,
6 "Don't go yet," and that's --
7 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
8 MR. CHANDLER: -- the way it's gonna to
9 be.
10 I've been told what to do, and I have
11 to do it.
12 I'm not -- I happen to know what's
13 going to be going on, see? They don't have to say
14 anything to me. [Tape irregularity] "you have
15 refused to listen to me. Now you're going to have
16 to listen to me. This is my position. Give it a
17 thought."
18 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
19 MR. CHANDLER: "Think it over."
20 I'm not saying anything bad about
21 anybody, okay? I've got it all on paper.
22 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
23 MR. CHANDLER: I'm going to hand out
24 the paper so that I don't inadvertently [tape
25 irregularity], handing out the paper, "Michael,
1 here's your paper. June, here's your paper."
3 MR. CHANDLER: "Compare papers. Read
4 this whole thing. This is my feelings about it.
5 Do you want to talk further? We'll talk again."
6 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
7 MR. CHANDLER: "If you don't" [tape
8 irregularity] -- but, see, all I'm trying to do
9 now, they have forced me to go [tape irregularity]
10 on paper and give it to them to read --
11 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
12 MR. CHANDLER: -- because [tape
13 irregularity]. I mean, isn't that pitiful?
14 Now, why would they want to cut me out,
15 to go this far, spend this much money, spend so
16 much time in my life crying, being away from my
17 practice, not paying [tape irregularity] everybody
18 else? Why would they want to put me through that?
19 And I made it very clear to June that she was
20 putting me through that because I didn't want any
21 misunderstandings. I've done everything I could to
22 appeal to her. (Inaudible) is cold and heart- --
23 absolutely cold and heartless. That's all --
24 MR. SCHWARTZ: Well, maybe on the
25 surface it appears like that, but I --
1 MR. CHANDLER: I know on the surface
2 June is charming --
3 MR. SCHWARTZ: No, no. I think on the
4 surface it might appear cold, but I don't -- I
5 don't agree with that.
6 MR. CHANDLER: Dave, "Go fuck yourself"
7 is not a surface reaction.

If Jordan wanted to come out he could easily have a meeting with the Jacksons and the estate and basically have something signed that IF he comes out and tells the truth that he would not be sued or have any damaging repecutions.

Basically he can come out, nothing is stoping him but himself.. He knows there would be ways around not getting in trouble.. Especially when he is coming foward clearing someones name

I wonder if he was protecting his family (father, uncle, mother) by not testifying. His father is dead by now and I kind of hoped that would make Jordan confess (one can always hope, right?), but then his uncle and mother still live and may get into trouble if Jordan would publicly confess it was all a lie. Of course, it's also possible that he is simply a coward (that's the most likely variation). After all he has made a good, luxury life of the extorted money, why would he want to bother himself with silly things like Truth and Integrity?

But Jordan's mother never alleged molestation, either in interviews on in court. She just said mj and jc slept in the same bedroom. I'm not sure about the uncle, have only read excertpts from his book, but all his information would just come from his brother, he has never alleged that he saw molestation. So i don't think jc is protecting them.

I just wish there would be some investigative journalists who would do some digging into jc and his circle of acquaintances since '93 - you know just put in a tiny percent of the resources into this that they put into trying to prove mj was a m*lestor. Where's cheque book journalism when you need it?

But Jordan's mother never alleged molestation, either in interviews on in court. She just said mj and jc slept in the same bedroom. I'm not sure about the uncle, have only read excertpts from his book, but all his information would just come from his brother, he has never alleged that he saw molestation. So i don't think jc is protecting them.

Yes, June never explicitly claimed MJ molested Jordan, however she took the money as well (a part of the settlement money went to the parents) and she went along with Evan's plan knowing full well the allegations are false. So she was a partner in crime, even if a passive one. But had June not gone along with Evan's plan a lot of things could have been very different about the allegations. Just imagine if June had teamed up with Michael against Evan! I'm sure Evan could not have won that way. (By "winning" I mean the settlement and the money they got out of it.)

Ray Chandler didn't claim to witness anything either (in fact, not even Evan claimed to have witnessed anything), however he wrote a book slandering MJ, he was on countless of TV shows slandering MJ (possibly being paid handsomely for those appearances), he lied to the media about a number of things and so on.

So if Jordan would tell the truth these people would not escape some very harsh criticism and condemnation. At the very least. If not lawsuits by Michael's family and the Estate.

The boy is now a man and has been for some time. One would have thought he'd be man enough to set the record straight but I guess we will never hear it from him.

True, June was a partner in the crime she perrefered to take the money instead. In the 05 trial she even had the nerve to say she don't remember MJ ever suing Evan for exortion!

The problem is that we don't know enough , it's difficult for me to understand who did what , and what they can do now.

From what I remember, Evan attacked June first, he went for Jordan's custody. She was with Michael in the beginning, I think Michael even tried to help her. Then she had a change of heart and went, passively, with Evan.
Eventually she took the money, and suffered some memory loss at the trial. But I think I remember reading from the court transcripts that she confirmed to T Mez that Evan had said that "the friendship between Michael and Jordan could be a wonderful way for Jordan not to worry about his future", or something like that. It was not really helpful for Evan. Actually I thought that her testimony was not really damaging for Michael.

After 93, according to her testimony, Jordan went to live with his father, and she didn't hear from him until after the trial. She said she was not happy with that situation.

So why did she change her mind in 93 ? I don't know, maybe she was afraid that if Evan won this, or if there was a criminal trial, she would have been accused of letting it happen, and put her children in a dangerous situation and turned a blind eye to it. Maybe she was after the money, I don't know.
But I agree that in hindsight, she could have helped a lot if she had stood by Michael.

And how come Evan was not called to testify in 05? Could he have been subeonaed ? It would have been interesting to know what made him send Jordan to a psychotherapist, and what made him start his lawsuit. If Evan could have been subpeonad by the prosecution, then it's a clear indication that they did not want him to be cross examined by Mesereau.

I have the same questions about Jordan, he was 25 in 2005, and from the FBI files, assuming the important witness they met in NYC was Jordan, it's clear he did not want to testify, he even threatened to go after the prosecution if they made him testify in 05.

As I said in a previous post, I'm wondering what Jordan said. If he had maitained incriminating things to the police in 93, then how come Michael was not charged, by 2 grand juries ? The police would have testified to that , wouldn't they ? It was clear that Gavin Arvizo was lying, there was no proof either, yet the grand jury decided to indict Michael. So what's the difference between the 2 cases ?

From what was leaked, I remember seeing declarations from Jordan, that came from Evan's lawyer. They were typed and supposedly signed by Jordan, who was 13 at the time. What credit can you give to this kind of declarations?

Remember the settlement was paid for by an insurance company, and technically, Michael agreed to it. So unless one of the parties violates the settlement, I don't think much can be done against Jordan or June. If they speak publicly , then that would be a violation, even if they tell the truth and exonerate Michael. The Estate and maybe the insurance company that paid could go after them.

Then they would have to explain , or at least Jordan would have to explain what happened, and that would be big trouble for Feldman. And for Jordan, June and Ray Chandler. They would have to say that it was all fabricated, how will they explain that ? Jordan could say he was 13, and was forced to do it. Then what would Feldman do ?

I have more questions than answers, but it's clear to me that it was a well planned extorsion, almost impossible for Michael to fight.

And no, Jordan himself did not kill Michael. But these accusations, by a group of people, not only Jordan, definitely took a huge toll on Michael. It was not the only thing, but it definitely scarred him for the rest of his life.

Back