Did Jordan Chandler Admit That MJ Did Not Molest Him?

Re: Did Jordan Chandler admit that MJ did not mlest him

It's a pity that he didn't admit it at the end!!

MJ did not want to only hang out with only kids and only boys. WTF! Hope Dare u! That's RIDICULOUS! To say something like that u must not be sure of his innocence?!

Chill down a bit girl.:D
Again, yes, MJ did mostly hang out with boys. Now that doesn't mean he didn't hang out with girls, but from what i have read he enjoyed hanging out with boys more. As i like kids myself, and being a guy, i know why he prefers the company of boys. Boys are simply more fun to play with. They are more daring, have better sense of humor, likes guy stuff, is not so sensitive, cry less often, can play with more then one person ect.
Girls are BORING to play with.

Because of this, and other reasons, i dont question his innocence.

MJ may have been eccentric but where is the crime dear? MJ didn't use his tough/lack of childhood to lie on someone, so BIG DIFFERENCE! By the way... are u kayceebrat (SP?) from MJstar. com cause u sound a little to much like that person repeating the same ol mess! lol
I never said that being eccentric is a crime, i said MJ:s childhood explains why he is eccentric.
And no i am not kayceebrat, i am HakaVelli. :)

Michael doesn't need any excuses for that. As bluetopez pointed out, this is not a crime. He was entirely good faith when he was around children and teens. It's not against the law to converse with people who are older or younger than you. I talk to my teachers/professors all the time, and strongly prefer their company over the students'. Should I march mein Arsch to jail now? :p

Yet, you and all MJ fan give him that when other people asks why MJ was friends with kids and loved to do kidsstuff. (lack of childhood, not trusting adults ect)

To love hanging out with kids to the extent that MJ did, you need all the excuses you can get. Because in our society it is not normal to want to be friends with kids while you are 45+ years old. And i never said it is a crime for him to be friends with kids, just that its wierd.

makes you wonder when MJ fans choose the word "weird" to refer MJ.

I think MJ was weird as hell. I dont understand why that would make me less of a fan then you or somebody else.
Also i dont understand why many MJ fans need MJ to be this 100% perfect man, that can do no wrong.

I could care less about what society thinks is right or wrong with their invisible laws! If it isn't a REAL crime who cares. Shouldn't live ur life according to what others think is right for u.

The funny thing too is that many in the society that were pointing fingers at MJ were the real criminals like Tom Sneedon and the rest of those "NORMAL" people! -_- Just saying! lol

No one is saying he is perfect, that can do no wrong. MJ eccentricities is what made him a genius!

So what we are saying is that he is not a criminal because of those things, and those who did commit a crime against him need to pay or at least confess for the allegations that were used against him because of his eccentricities! They made it a bad thing...u know society!

Last edited:

I think MJ was weird as hell.

:unsure:

Yes.... Michael was not perfect, no person on this planet is perfect, all people are made of defects and qualities that make and will always make mistakes in life and with Michael was no different.

BUT.... maybe I'm blind, but I never saw anything "weird as hell" in Michael. -_- But ok... that's just me. :fear:

I think MJ was weird as hell. I dont understand why that would make me less of a fan then you or somebody else.
Also i dont understand why many MJ fans need MJ to be this 100% perfect man, that can do no wrong.

I don't like it when they label him as the "perfect man who can do no wrong" either.
And about weird, when people want to sound less rude, especially with MJ, they can use some other synonymous. Some of us are just tired to see it in the media/tabloids, you know? But do as you like.

So what we are saying is that he is not a criminal because of those things, and those who did commit a crime against him need to pay or at least confess for the allegations that were used against him because of his eccentricities! They made it a bad thing...u know society!

To bad weird means bad in society because MJ made it cool. U know what I mean? Like he used his eccentricities to create some awesome music and ideas and so on like no body else.

So yea BIG UPS TO THE SO CALLED WEIRDOS! :punk:

"Normal" people are sooo boring!-_- They really suck out the fun in life!

Yeah, being wierd doesnt need to be negative. MJ was eccentric, and like all eccentric/wierd people, they see the world different then the rest of us.
But i dont envy him, because being eccentric means that allot of people is going to heckle and make fun of you. To not commit suicide you have to be pretty strong, and that
is one quality i admire in MJ. He never lost his temper when dogged by the paparazzi or media. Instead he channeled all of that feelings into his music (History).

Yeah you are blind. :)

I am blind? Ok... :sigh: :coffee:

To you >
emoticons_487_0484.gif
...... with L.O.V.E.

If MJ was weirdo then let's pray for a world full of weirdos.

Yes!!!! :wild:

Ashtanga, please make sure you got the right gender to have an opinion, lolol.

Wow at this thread. Serious cringing here, now MJ is not only God knows what, now he's also a misogynist according to people who REALLY know what makes him tick.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Please somebody alert Michael's daughter and check if she's able to play with more than one person. Hilarious.

Michael was eccentric and unique. he saw himself one with nature and was not afraid to be himself. why? because he did not do anything illegal.

Oh come on now guys, HakaVelli has been a member here since 2003. How can you say that he is a hater. The man is just expressing his opinion on MJ preference to spend time with kids. He doesn't say that what Mike did was criminal in nature, in fact he says that he can understand why MJ chose to spend time with kids and especially boys. This is what the man said
That he preferred the company of boys, more than girls are known, and since i am a guy, i stated my opinion of why he did that. [...] as i said earlier i can understand because girls are very boring to play with.
Why do you call him troll for that?

NOTICE: Thread Cleaned
You are more than welcome to continue this discussion but no personal attacks on each other please.

Last edited:

I will also state MJ did prefer the company of boys more than girls. His best freinds were boys.
That also doesnt mean girls were never incuded either. Now there is nothing wierd or sinister
about this and if you want to make a logical argument you must think like a boy. :)

Also I will say a lot of things MJ did would be considered wierd if someone else was doing them
but for Michael Jackson they are not weird such as building a theme park in his yard or visiting
disney land frquently, playing on rides and playing childrens games of hide n seek. These were
all normal pass times for Michael Jackson.

It would not be normal for HakaVelli. becuase He doesnt like those things that MJ did
he doesnt like to do things boys like to do like MJ does. To him its weird .. and to many
people it seems weird _ That doesnt mean its wrong .. It just means he doesnt understand
Michael Jackson.

To love hanging out with kids to the extent that MJ did, you need all the excuses you can get. Because in our society it is not normal to want to be friends with kids while you are 45+ years old. And i never said it is a crime for him to be friends with kids, just that its wierd.

You are correct that in our society it is not considered normal behavior.
But you must realise Michael Jackson was never allowed to live in our society. And he was not conditioned to think like you becuase of that. He could not mingle or be out in society. he was lonely becuase of that and he had to make his own world (society). Now in His world it was considered normal behavior. MJ created a world where children and adults could coinside innocently together with no judgments over age difference like our society does. Personally I liked his world and society much better.

Last edited:

I will also state MJ did prefer the company of boys more than girls. His best freinds were boys.

Oh no you didn't!!!
Now all those people will jump on your back too.

You are correct that in our society it is not considered normal behavior.
But you must realise Michael Jackson was never allowed to live in our society. And he was not conditioned to think like you becuase of that. He could not mingle or be out in society. he was lonely becuase of that and he had to make his own world (society). Now in His world it was considered normal behavior. MJ created a world where children and adults could coinside innocently together with no judgments over age difference like our society does. Personally I liked his world and society much better.

What do you mean he wasn't allowed to live in our society?
The reason he didn't think like most people is because of his childhood, like he himself said thousand times. Now i dont understand many of his behavior, but i understand that it all comes from his childhood. All MJ fans knows is, and therefore doesn't judge him when he do certain stuff. My point is, if they are giving MJ this benefit, why not do the same for Jordie? Because he was a child at the time.

What do you mean he wasn't allowed to live in our society?
The reason he didn't think like most people is because of his childhood, like he himself said thousand times. Now i dont understand many of his behavior, but i understand that it all comes from his childhood. All MJ fans knows is, and therefore doesn't judge him when he do certain stuff. My point is, if they are giving MJ this benefit, why not do the same for Jordie? Because he was a child at the time.
^Simply because unlike Jordan MJ didn't use his lack of childhood to help lie on someone and still continues that lie as an ADULT! Something u keep on forgetting for some reason!? By the way didn't I already answer that question for u in an earlier post? Yes! So, are u really genuinely asking again or are u just goin back to square one with the same ol thing again?! :mello:

Oh no you didn't!!!
Now all those people will jump on your back too.
:smilerolleyes:

It don't bother me that he preferred his own gender to live out the boyhood he never had, it make sense. I mean some girls can be tomboys but, not many are and I doubt MJ would want to play barbie all day and shit like that with a real girly girl. lol! Even his daughter hated playin with dolls! lol But, that's not even the point because he did hang out with girls too which people seem to ignore all together or try to minimized it as much as they can to fit their own agenda and that's where it's becomes BS and needs to stop! Just saying!

Last edited:

The world around Michael qualifies as weird, if anything. If it comes down to it, Michael wanted what the rest of us wanted, love and be loved. Nothing more and nothing less. Living a life in pursuit of happiness- while being a noteworthy philanthropist and outstanding artist.

Like all of us he has many facets to himself, is a bit more complex than just 'Peter Pan' and the 'eccentric artist'. He breathed air and went to the bathroom like the rest of us and there is nothing remotely weird in this man. I know many people who surrounded themselves with people in a similar way the way Michael did it (yes, other people are similar to this).
And just as other adult people, he got married, got divorced and occasionally did something that was not wise- I sure have my record of 'child raising incidents' that I am not proud of- that absolutely EVERY parent has- the only difference is that I didn't get filmed and nobody talks about it 20 years later.

He needs neither justification nor any other labels that people love to stick on him. That is not ignorance, nor blindness, just an honest attempt to not stick him into some drawer.

At the end of the day this is the "Did Jordan Chandler admit that MJ did not molest him" thread- and not the "is it okay to call MJ weird" thread.

Back on topic.

He could have admitted in secret, to people like Jermaine etc. However, take these claims with a grain of salt. The claim that appeared after MJ's passing (it was my father's fault using me) and was circulated as part of a computer virus.

MJ and Chandler settled everything about the case in the late 90s. They agreed not to speak a word about the case ever again. MJ spoke out a bit during the Bashir interview but insisted he was not allowed to speak anymore. Instead, Jordy's just following the agreement even after MJ's death... by shutting up.

There are rumors that he said the allegations were fake after MJ's passing, but the Arvizos are still not ashamed of their dirty acts. Gavin was found eating lunch and caught by paparazzi and ran with his shirt covering his face. Remember that disgusting message Star wrote on his Facebook account.

You can't believe anything you hear. Jermaine may have been telling the truth that Jordan admitted to him, but he does say some other things for his own gain. Same goes for Latoya, Janet and the rest of the family.

My point is, if they are giving MJ this benefit, why not do the same for Jordie? Because he was a child at the time.

He is not a child any more though. He had enough time to set the record straight.

Back on topic.

He could have admitted in secret, to people like Jermaine etc. However, take these claims with a grain of salt. The claim that appeared after MJ's passing (it was my father's fault using me) and was circulated as part of a computer virus.

MJ and Chandler settled everything about the case in the late 90s. They agreed not to speak a word about the case ever again. MJ spoke out a bit during the Bashir interview but insisted he was not allowed to speak anymore. Instead, Jordy's just following the agreement even after MJ's death... by shutting up.

There are rumors that he said the allegations were fake after MJ's passing, but the Arvizos are still not ashamed of their dirty acts. Gavin was found eating lunch and caught by paparazzi and ran with his shirt covering his face. Remember that disgusting message Star wrote on his Facebook account.

You can't believe anything you hear. Jermaine may have been telling the truth that Jordan admitted to him, but he does say some other things for his own gain. Same goes for Latoya, Janet and the rest of the family.

This is not about Jermaine or anyone of the Jackson family. I doubt Jordan Chandler ever talked to them. But there are people who seem more credible than the Jackson family who say Jordan told them it was a lie. Those people were on the defense's witness list in 2005, in case Jordan would have decided to testify. I know one of those girls by the name, she has blogs and a twitter account (no, she doesn't post about Jordan there). She went to school with Jordan in New York. And she said Jordan told her that nothing ever happened between him and MJ. I'm sure the defense had more such witnesses.

^ At least knowledge it's his fault now as an adult that can fix the mess but, refuses to even when he had a chance in 05 at the age of 25. No more excuses for this now 30 something year old ADULT.

By the way do u really think all kids are innocent?!

I wouldn't hold much hope for a Jordan Chandler public confession and in all honesty I don't believe it matters to the general public. I could never understand how some of the public bought into the Chandler version of the story hook, line and sinker without knowing a thing about this family. To this day, many don't even know what they looked like or Jordan's name. Though we can't claim we know Michael, he was a mainstream figure since he was 12 and he didn't exactly hide from the public any behavior deemed "weird" by some. There was no indication of him being a child predator yet he was "weird". Because he didn't fit what people thought he should look like and what he should be doing as a "rock star" many bought this tale because it provided explanation of who MJ really was for them. The Chandlers, Francia's and Arvizo's never offered proof of anything and because the public is so harsh to people who are different, they didn't need to. I think the media owning up to their complicity would have a greater impact.

Just this week a Florida teen hammered his own parents to death, covered their bodies up in their bedroom, then invited his friends over (via Facebook) for a party. Children are capable of the most horrendous things, including destroying a person's reputation and life with lies.

Did Jordie kill someone? No! So whats your point?
And yes, children are capable of destroying someones life, what i am saying is that Jordie was under his parents influent when he did that, so in my book, he was just as
much victim as MJ was.

It don't bother me that he preferred his own gender to live out the boyhood he never had, it make sense. I mean some girls can be tomboys but, not many are and I doubt MJ would want to play barbie all day and shit like that with a real girly girl.

Now you are finally making sense. Good for you.

He is not a child any more though. He had enough time to set the record straight.

Thats true.
I think that probably have to do with him being scared that he will loose all his money or maybe the insurance company could sue him.
But what so irritating is that we have idiots in this thread that want to make it out like Jordie was evil, and that he almost helped plan the extortion against MJ.

Back