Did Jordan Chandler Admit That MJ Did Not Molest Him?

Re: Did Jordan Chandler admit that MJ did not mlest him

Aside from not legally being allowed to talk publicly about the case, if I was Jordan I would try too keep as low profile as possible. I mean I'd seriously be scared, not least 'cos many people have a lot of hatred towards him and/or his father even after all these years. Perhaps he isn't all about money, he could've given it to charities during this time for all we know. Then again, maybe not. So I understand it if he won't be shouting the truth to everyone, though I wish he would.

Well, I think Jordan should say something now. I'm not saying that he helped his dad extort MJ. But Michael's life was destroyed by that whole awful drama. If Jordan said something now, probably the worse that would happen is that he'd have to give the money back and the insurance company would put a lien on his bank account to get back any of the money that he's already spent. I don't think he'd go to jail because his father started this and made him say those things about Michael and there was nothing he could do about it at the time. If Jordan indeed could still face prosecution for breaking the terms of the settlement, then I wish Jordan could make a deal and offer to tell the truth in open court in exchange for no jail time given the circumstances. And all he'd have to do is give the money back. Facing reality, I don't think he'll ever tell the truth. But I wish he would. Michael deserves to have his name cleared. This is all just my opinion.

Last edited:

Did Jordie kill someone? No! So whats your point?
And yes, children are capable of destroying someones life, what i am saying is that Jordie was under his parents influent when he did that, so in my book, he was just as
much victim as MJ was.

Did Jordie kill someone? Hell yes. His lies helped put Michael Jackson in his grave. Even before MJ's death I think a part of him died inside from being called a pedo.

so HakaVelli maybe poor little Jordy should call YOU a pedophile in front of the whole world, maybe it wont bother u since hey after all, he wont kill you. But lets see then how this would make u feel, how it would feel, with half of the world thinking ur a pedophile, a pervert whose's got a thing for little boys, wonder how it would make ur family feel, how it would make ur kids/future kids feel when half of the world considers u,- their parent- a pedohile. I'm sure it wont be bad though, at the worst they'll be called a pedophile's kids. What's so worse in that? They'll be alive you will be alive, I mean poor innocent thang Jordy just made a mistake.

Jordan Chandler was a 13 year old boy , who was at least to an extent aware of the consequences his accusations had on an adult man, - if not fully aware. He wasn't a 5 year old, totally oblivious to this fact. The fact that even after Michael's death which was like the biggest thing in 2009, this little peace of trash, this scum of the earth, chose to stay mum, despite being in his late 20s/early 30s speaks volumes. And no I dont care about ''he wasn't allowed to speak about it legally'' So what?!! My conscious, and my guilt would have eaten me up alive it I were him, I wouldnt care, I'd set the record straight, at least after the poor man's died, who cares if I'd loose the money, who cares if I'd get sued, go to jail I'd deserve it. But no, not Jordy, Jordy decided to stay low key and chill. He decided to live his life. Michael spent the final 15 years of his lifein hell, the hell this little piece of shit created for him. It was Michae who was being viewed as a pedophile, it were Jordan Chandler's accusations which opened the door for more, in particular the Gavin Arvizo one. Everything bad that happened in Michael Jackson's life during his final 15 years is in one way or the other related to the accusations Jordan Chandler made back in 1993. It's because of Jordan Chandler that people 50 years from now will say ''that dude Michael Jackson was an extremely talented man but also a possible pedophile.'' It's Jordan Chandler's fault that Michael Jackson will go down in history as a probable pedophile. It is Jordan Chandler's fault that Michael Jackson's children are and will be seen as children of a pedophile father. It's Jordan Chandler's fault that twisted and sick people on Twitter send Michael's daughter tweets saying she and her brothers are kids of a pedophile, it's Jordan Chandler's fault that Michael Jackson's own daughter has to read tweets about how her father raped her and her siblings. It's Jordan Chandler's fault that the 2005 case even happened.

Jordan was old enough to understand, he was NOT a toddler, Jordan was an adult he could have come out in 2003 when Gavin Arvizo happened, Jordan was an even older grown ass adult when Michael Jackson died, he could've come out then. He could've set the fucking record straight if he wanted to!!! But the bastard did not. So fuck him, Fuck poor little Jordy! Now Jordan Chandler is a lot of things, but ''innocent'' and ''victim'' is not one of them.
I hope he'll get what he's got coming for him once he dies, since it's not like Michael's ever gotten any justice here on earth.

In 05 he had the perfect chance to set the record straight and end it all. no need to go public. but he chose to hide like a coward. if i believed MJ was guilty i would still be upset with this guy.

Also his father is dead now, so to maybe protect him is no excuse any more either.

Like I said his grown ass self is just as responsible. And it ain't to hard to beleive he help his dad back then. If u can believe Gavin (also a teen when he accuse Mj) can do this, then so can Jordan!

That's not an idiotic thing to say but, the damn truth! That's is my conclusion after reading court documents, books and interviews by all parties involved wether u like it or not!

Last edited:
There is at least one person Jordan did admit it to which can be proven, a confidence which was not made into Fan gossip by persons like his uncle, the media and the deliberately ignorant.

Except: Vindicating Michael.
http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2009/11/21/tom-mesereau-had-witnesses-that-jordan-lied/

"There is no doubt that Tom Mesereau would have ripped Jordan Chandler into shreds if the prosecution had managed to make Jordan testify in the 2005 court trial. However Jordan failed to show up…. WHY?

[video=youtube;P8iO1wRHegY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8iO1wRHegY[/video]

There is also the fact Mr. Mesereau was sure to ask how this boy whose normal was circumcised males could have missed the fact Michael wasn't.

Last edited:

Did Jordie kill someone? Hell yes. His lies helped put Michael Jackson in his grave. Even before MJ's death I think a part of him died inside from being called a pedo.

LOL so Jordie killed MJ. That was news to me. :D:rofl:

so HakaVelli maybe poor little Jordy should call YOU a pedophile in front of the whole world, maybe it wont bother u since hey after all, he wont kill you. But lets see then how this would make u feel, how it would feel, with half of the world thinking ur a pedophile, a pervert whose's got a thing for little boys, wonder how it would make ur family feel, how it would make ur kids/future kids feel when half of the world considers u,- their parent- a pedohile. I'm sure it wont be bad though, at the worst they'll be called a pedophile's kids. What's so worse in that? They'll be alive you will be alive, I mean poor innocent thang Jordy just made a mistake.

Yeah but that would never happen to me because i do not hang around kids. :D

This is a very good analysis of Jordan's interview with Dr. Richard Gardner:

http://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/psych-interview-with-jordan-chandler/

The thing that you notice that he sounds totally cool, emotionless and detached about what allegedly happened to him. That's not the typical behaviour of molestation victims. They are very upset when they have to recall those events. Jordan is also very clinical and methodical about "recalling the events" - yes, as if he is rather recalling a memorized text than what was allegedly happening to him. Sometimes he even gets bossy with the psych.

Some phrases and sentences he says are the exact same things that Evan told Dave Schwartz in their taped phone conversation. For example this:

“What is wrong as you see it?”

“Because he’s a grown-up and he’s using his experience, of his age in manipulating and coercing younger people who don’t have as much experience as him, and don’t have the ability to say no to someone powerful like that. He’s using his power, his experience, his age – his overwhelmingness – to get what he wants.”

That's not a child talking. That's Evan Chandler talking through Jordan. Through the whole interview it's clear to see Jordan is rehearsed.

I personally consider Jordan somewhat of a victim of his parents when he was a child, but I cannot consider him a victim now when he's all grown up and still hasn't come out to clear up things. THE VICTIM was Michael here, let's never forget that. Jordan is still living a rich, carefree life from the money he made off MJ and these false allegations. He based his life on that tainted money. Obviously he values this wealth more (to me that is no better than stolen money) than to clear things up.

Yeah but that would never happen to me because i do not hang around kids. :D
just wow

LOL so Jordie killed MJ. That was news to me. :D:rofl:
all went downhill after chandlers masterplan was laid out. even the none fans know that. it took years for MJ to recover and then BAM! bashit, gavin and the trial. because of jordan he was under investigation for YEARS, SUED left and right because it opened the door for people to make up lies including his OWN sister. media called him a pedophile even when there was NO proof. some went as far as wanting to prevent him from having his own children. all this and more because jordan lied. so YES!

There's nothin funny here. It's clear After 93 MJs life was never the same and caused the endless sleep problems he had that led to his death. It's all connected, crazy that u can't see that!? -_-

But, hey glad ur happy it will never happen to u and that u can see the humor in it all...wtf!:ermm:

Last edited:

Since this thread is about the allegations, I thought I would post this here also. I wrote this last year in another thread about the allegations.

Seriously, I sometimes wonder how all these people out there who say that they "know" Michael was guilty would react if they were accused of something like that. Yes, they all say things like "I would never put myself in a position in the first place for anyone to say I did anything wrong". But in some cases, people don't have to do something wrong to be accused of it. If somebody hated them enough to lie on them, especially about something so serious, then maybe they'd know how Michael felt. Add to that the fact that Michael was treated like a criminal even after he was found "Not Guilty". These people who proclaim that Michael was guilty like they know it for sure, wouldn't be able to stand being treated like that if they were accused and ultimately acquitted. They would be the same ones crying about how others were still talking about them like they were dirt, how they were still getting hateful remarks and crap from other people to their face, how they were proven innocent and how that should be the end of it. Too bad people never wanted to extend that same courtesy to Michael. They always use the celebrity factor as an excuse to keep from admitting that they jumped the gun and then got caught out there when all was said and done. It makes me sick. They say anything to avoid the truth. The Highest forbid any of the haters should have to deal with the same kind of garbage that Michael had to deal with. It wouldn't be pretty.

Last edited:

Well I'm glad you finally got the news. Did you really think the boys lies had no affect on MJ and what happened to him afterward at all?

Of course it affected him in a bad way, but i dont agree that the Jordie case had anything to do with MJ:s death.
I would have agreed with you if MJ died 1993. But he didnt, MJ died 2009, LONG after the Jordie chandler case.

...Yes, they all say things like "I would never put myself in a position in the first place for anyone to say I did anything wrong". But in some cases, people don't have to do something wrong to be accused of it. ...

Yes. I think a lot of people simply don't understand that part.

NOTHING justifies being accused of a crime you didn't commit. NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING. I don't care how "eccentric" OTHER people think you are. Not even if you think he shouldn't have said xyz. There's a huge difference between xyz and a DA going on a wild rampage for years.

Unless you've been accused of something you didn't do you cannot possible even start assessing the long term damage someone suffers from a wrongful accusation. And death alone isn't 'the worst'. 20 years of painful recalling and the 'stab in the heart' every time the wrongfully accuses remembers is ENOUGH.

Michael is one of the most painful examples of human history- what can gossip do to people- and especially gossip filled with malicious rumors, spread over and over and over again.

Anybody who gives the SLIGHTEST room to that instead of saying loud and clear that there is absolutely no justification for being wrongfully accused doesn't get it.

To have to read some of this stuff on an MJ board is painful, really painful.

The US supposedly prides itself on people being able to live their live in the pursuit of happiness under certain laws that apply to all- well, guess what, Michael Jackson did not break any of these laws. Which is why it exceptionally bizarre to use the 'eccentric artist' speech- no amount of perceived eccentricity justifies unjust persecution, no matter how 'eccentric' someone else thinks you are. Full stop. No excuses. Or accept the idea that every Joe and Bob have the right to call you anything under the sun- which clearly nobody would like.

Some people need to stop blaming the victim- and yes, Michael is the victim. (I am not denying other victims) I will not blame the victim of a wrongful accusation. Unless Michael Jackson held a gun to someone's head and said "SAY I AM A CHILD MO*ester", Michael Jackson remains the victim of wrongful accusation. If people want to blackmail (even and especially if innocent!) they will stop at NOTHING and the victim of that scheme is the one being extorted. Very simple.

I will never make allowances that portray Michael of any wrongdoing in these wrongful accusations. Those that accused him are in the wrong, no amount of spinning will ever change that very fact.

^^^That is neither delusional, not silly fangirl behavior. You can only hope people would have see YOU this way should YOU ever be accused of a crime you never committed.

Last edited:

That's not a child talking. That's Evan Chandler talking through Jordan. Through the whole interview it's clear to see Jordan is rehearsed.

Exacly. I have always felt that it wasnt't Jordie who was talking. Yeah his voice but not his words. Alot of the times, he was using sentence and words that not usually spoken by a 13 year old.

I personally consider Jordan somewhat of a victim of his parents when he was a child, but I cannot consider him a victim now when he's all grown up and still hasn't come out to clear up things. THE VICTIM was Michael here, let's never forget that. Jordan is still living a rich, carefree life from the money he made off MJ and these false allegations. He based his life on that tainted money. Obviously he values this wealth more (to me that is no better than stolen money) than to clear things up.

I say that both MJ and Jordie was used. They both got themselves in a situation they couldn't control or decide over.
I say, if MJ forgave Jordie, why cant the fans do the same?

just wow

all went downhill after chandlers masterplan was laid out. even the none fans know that. it took years for MJ to recover and then BAM! bashit, gavin and the trial. because of jordan he was under investigation for YEARS, SUED left and right because it opened the door for people to make up lies including his OWN sister. media called him a pedophile even when there was NO proof. some went as far as wanting to prevent him from having his own children. all this and more because jordan lied. so YES!

So according to you, not only did Jordie kill MJ, but he also created the avins, got MJ sued from different people for YEARS, even from his own sister. He also almost caused MJ to be denied to have kids, and "more".:rofl:

I didnt know Jordie was that evil.

LOL what are you smoking girl?:D

There's nothin funny here. It's clear After 93 MJs life was never the same and caused the endless sleep problems he had that led to his death. It's all connected, crazy that u can't see that!? -_-

Who then to blame.

MJ because he put himself in that situation.
Jordie?
Evan?
MJ, because he got addicted to pills?

Now if you are going to be honest, your answer would be all of the above, but i dont think you will say that.
Because everything was Jordies fault right.:cry:

just wow

Mr. Mesereau certainly agrees with your standpoint on camera and being interviewed, Maral! Mesereau clearly stated that the settlement was the door opener for people to understand that it's 'easy to sue Michael Jackson.' He said something very similar to that.

Any attempt at extorting money out of him should have been answered with a loud eff off. The fact that his insurance decides to pay 'ransom money' to someone who's on friggin' tape (!!!!!!) wanting to extort their client, is totally beyond me. Insurance people are not stupid. Tell me what insurance pays a huge amount of extortion money? The argument that lawyers in a trial cost more is bizarre- insurance companies are not good samaritans, come on, they know how extortion works.

Anyway, Mesereau said very loudly why he thinks that the Chandler case was the door opener to hell for Michael Jackson. And I doubt that Mesereau is delusional in any way.... I think being with Mesereau here means being in pretty solid company.

HakaVelli;3449669 said:
Of course it affected him in a bad way, but i dont agree that the Jordie case had anything to do with MJ:s death.
I would have agreed with you if MJ died 1993. But he didnt, MJ died 2009, LONG after the Jordie chandler case.

Of course you don’t agree. Everyone knows there is a statute of limitation on how long a vicious slur like the one Jordon told hurts and destroys a person. No harm done mentally, physically, professionally or financially whatsoever. Since MJ didn’t curl up and die directly after he was accused of being a PEDOFILE that completely lets poor Jordie off the hook!

Who then to blame.

MJ because he put himself in that situation.
Jordie?
Evan?
MJ, because he got addicted to pills?

Now if you are going to be honest, your answer would be all of the above, but i dont think you will say that.
Because everything was Jordies fault right.:cry:
:mello: Oh u cry for Jordan, eh? How bout MJ?! SMDH

I have already been honest dear. I blamed BOTH EVAN AND JORDAN re read my posts! Ur mentality of "Oh MJ should have known better, so tough luck to him" is real F*ck Up and offensive! Can't put it any other way.

He didn't ask to be accused and no matter what they had no right to accuse him of that B.S! U might as well say "if a girl has on a short skirt and goes out and gets attacked and raped it's to bad for her cause she put herself in a situation that she should have never."

I mean seriously that's what u make urself sound like, that anyone who get's falsely accused but, should have known better, deserves what they get!

Last edited:

I say that both MJ and Jordie was used. They both got themselves in a situation they couldn't control or decide over.
I say, if MJ forgave Jordie, why cant the fans do the same?

I don't know if Michael forgave or not. But you can only truly forgive a person if that person admits wrongdoing and asks for forgiveness. Otherwise it's just "forget", not "forgive".

If Jordan comes out one day and admits it never happened and clears MJ's name, I might listen to his reasons and perhaps accept his apology. But until that happens he remains as guilty as his father. He's not a kid any more. He could come out and tell the truth. He choses not to. Meanwhile Michael is still called all kinds of names by the media and haters.

Last edited:

So according to you, not only did Jordie kill MJ, but he also created the avins, got MJ sued from different people for YEARS, even from his own sister. He also almost caused MJ to be denied to have kids, and "more".:rofl:

I didnt know Jordie was that evil.

LOL what are you smoking girl?:D

i don't even drink so .........

i never said he was evil, but Jordan's actions indirectly caused MJ's downfall and death. anyone can see that

:mello: Oh u cry for Jordan, eh? How bout MJ?! SMDH

It felt horrible that my idol was accused the second time if you wanna know. I almost cried if you also want to know that. First one i was to young to know what had happened. What is SMDH?

I have already been honest dear. I blamed BOTH EVAN AND JORDAN re read my posts! Ur mentality of "Oh MJ should have known better, so tough luck to him" is real F*ck Up and offensive! Can't put it any other way.
He didn't ask to be accused and no matter what they had no right to accuse him of that B.S! U might as well say "if a girl has on a short skirt and goes out and gets attacked and raped it's to bad for her cause she put herself in a situation that she should have never."

The first one wasn't MJs fault, but i also feel it wasn't Jordies fault. He, like MJ was a victim for other peoples greed.
About the girls who get raped for to short skirt. Well, first one she would get a free pass from me, but if it would repeat, then yes, i would put some blame on her. In a perfect world, a girl should be able to go out naked if she wanted, but this isn't a perfect world, and there are psychos out there and women should behave accordingly. That means, maybe its not the smartest idea to go out alone, drunk like hell, in a sexy/miniskirt, and then when a psycho rapes acts all surprised. WTF.

And by the way genius, MJ didn't die from pills!
Where did i say that he died from pills, genius. :wild:

So anyways! The point I was trying to make but, u badly missed was that the 93 accusations gave MJ alot of pain and stress ever since it happened. And people & the media never treated him the same again.

I agree with you on that sweetheart. :wub:
That was when the pill addiction started.

And u bet it caused others to attack him and gave way to the 03 allegations with Gavin.
And now you make yourself out to be like a dumb ass again. :no:
What caused the second allegation was that MJ continued to be naive, and hang around lil boys because he thought it was innocent.
He even hold hands with that kid and talks about sleeping in the same room on Tv, millions of people watching. It wasn't a coincidence that the allegation started after that show.
If MJ had stopped to hang with kids the way he did, there wouldn't be a second allegation, because there wouldn't be any suspicion to go on, no family could blackmail MJ if he wasn't hanging with kids. Wouldn't you agree?

Its like, if i burn my hand on fire, i would be stupid to put my hand on that fire again. Mistakes are done so we could learn from them and say, never again. To bad Mj only had bad people around him that couldnt be straight with him.

By the way, i find it HILARIUS that you guys thank each others post.:D Makes me remember why i am not so active in the MJ community.

I don't know if Michael forgave or not. But you can only truly forgive a person if that person admits wrongdoing and asks for forgiveness. Otherwise it's just "forget", not "forgive".

During that meeting with MJ and evan, Jordie hugged MJ and said sorry. MJ said its ok. = MJ forgave Jordie.
Because MJ was alot smarter and more compassionate then you guys, he realized its only a kid.
MJ even forgame LaToya, even tho she also accused him of using kids. That makes MJ pretty big in my eyes.

Buy you guys, you really are to much, sitting in this forum and trying your best to make a kid seem evil and like a Machiavelli.

i don't even drink so .........

Of course not, you smoke that herb that makes you see things that are not there.:D

i never said he was evil, but Jordan's actions indirectly caused MJ's downfall and death. anyone can see that

But MJs actions, according to you, didn't?

Back