Did Michael smoke?

if we never knew what he did while he was alive,we will never know now.

no he hated the smell. hell u couldn't even be near the gate and smoke. u had to go across the street to midland! lol i would know

no he hated the smell. hell u couldn't even be near the gate and smoke. u had to go across the street to midland! lol i would know

lol did he ever tell the people that smoked that they should quit & it was bad for their health?

quote : no he hated the smell. hell u couldn't even be near the gate and smoke. u had to go across the street to midland! lol i would know

Do you know michel?was you one of his close friends,or just someone who smoked by him once and he asked you not too?

We will never know.This man was one of the most powerful people in the usa/worldd if he did not want us to know about something he could have done it

Man just look at how secret he kept some songs and people on scary contracts,if he did smoke he could have done the same

we only know his public figur/profile

Very FEW knew and was so close to him and if he did they would never speak

inthe state of california (get me if i am wrong) it is legal right?with a perscription?

And they give it to you for all reason,cant sleep,depressed,muscle pains?

Anything is possible - WE WILL NEVER KNOW!!!!

To smoke cigs? No...a lot of restaurants have banned smoking though. You do have to have a prescription for medical weed.
inthe state of california (get me if i am wrong) it is legal right?with a perscription?

And they give it to you for all reason,cant sleep,depressed,muscle pains?

Anything is possible - WE WILL NEVER KNOW!!!!

Didn't they find the green among his other meds after he passed?

no , not among his meds, somewhere in the house but the search warrant did not specify exactly where .

0001095162-47224L.jpg

Here's one pic....I know the other one you mentioned too...the ashtray.
I'll see if I can find it too.

0001095162-47224L.jpg

Here's one pic....I know the other one you mentioned too...the ashtray.
I'll see if I can find it too.
that cigarrete is not even burnt haha, he looks good! the look is so you know, sexy, if he looked madonna like that no wonder she would love him.

Hey guys. Don't forget that smoking was "cool" up until the late 80's.

Michael may have smoked once upon a time. I'm not saying he did, because I didn't know him.. But I'm saying the world hasn't always been as "Anti-smoking" as it is now.

If Michael did tell people not to smoke on Neverland then it was probably for a lot of good reasons, e.g. cigarette butts everywhere that would make it look ugly, children everywhere, bad influence.. And maybe, just maybe, because he once smoked and preferred not to be around it like so many reformed smokers. And, most reformed smokers also go on about how bad it is for you as a reminder to themselves to not to want to light up in the presence of a smoker..

no , not among his meds, somewhere in the house but the search warrant did not specify exactly where .

And it was moldy...which raises the question...maybe it was already there when MJ moved in? :scratch:Mj didn't live all that long in that house. Who lived there before MJ?

About smoking and MJ not liking the smell...I wonder what he thought about Lisa Marie smoking? Because she smoked...

that cigarrete is not even burnt haha,
he looks good! the look is so you know, sexy, if he looked madonna
like that no wonder she would love him.
Right! I know! And the cig not being lit jsut shows him goofin' off.

BTW: I still cant find the other pic but I will.
Something weird happened with my PC or the site last night,
I couldnt log in and now I dont have time....gotta go!

There's something incredibly sexy about Mike in a hoodie :wub:
Tell me about it. :girl_sigh:

He's so fine........

Im sure i read once a long time ago that michael smoked but only for a very short period of time (i.e. weeks). I believe if this was true it would have been in the 80's, when it was "cool" but he would have come to his senses and quit while he was ahead. Also even if he didnt, i would have thought he would have quit by the time he had prince, as i dont think he would have wanted to set a bad example as a father.

this is all my guesswork of course, no proof or anything :) i think it sounds realistic though, i dont know anyone in their 50's who hasnt at least tried it

Im sure i read once a long time ago that michael smoked but only for a very short period of time (i.e. weeks). I believe if this was true it would have been in the 80's, when it was "cool" but he would have come to his senses and quit while he was ahead. Also even if he didnt, i would have thought he would have quit by the time he had prince, as i dont think he would have wanted to set a bad example as a father.

this is all my guesswork of course, no proof or anything :) i think it sounds realistic though, i dont know anyone in their 50's who hasnt at least tried it

I seriously doubt MJ would have ever smoked in the 80's because he was a serious health nut back then. I have a heard time believing he ever smoked. But who knows.

I can tell you that as a Jehovah's Witness, we do not use tobacco products. Our belief is that we don't want to pollute the body, and smoking or tobacco products definately cause the body harm.

quote : no he hated the smell. hell u couldn't even be near the gate and smoke. u had to go across the street to midland! lol i would know

Do you know michel?was you one of his close friends,or just someone who smoked by him once and he asked you not too?

We will never know.This man was one of the most powerful people in the usa/worldd if he did not want us to know about something he could have done it

Man just look at how secret he kept some songs and people on scary contracts,if he did smoke he could have done the same
yes
of course not
and u had to leave ur crap in the car at the ranch....he told tito it was badfor him. he didn't want staff smoking. so on breaks....they'd go to the other part of the ranch and do it w/o him knowing.

anythign else?

Definately not 'cause smoking for sure won't heal the world and it won't be good for his voice!

Look, Mike did NOT smoke and did not like smoke. It really doesn't matter whether YOU like smoking or if YOU "think" it's cool. That's NOT what Mike was about.

Ya'll can go ahead and get that outta your heads.

The pic of him holding an unlit cig is probably Dileos and let's not forget the dance routine he rehearsed back then where he "pretended" to smoke and then stomped it out.

Some of ya'll wanted Mike to paint a tatoo on his body, pierce his upper lip, smoke, do weed and do the ISH ya'll do cause you got some f'd up lives/problems. The man didn't like the ish, he said it himself. End of discussion.

yes
of course not
and u had to leave ur crap in the car at the ranch....he told tito it was badfor him. he didn't want staff smoking. so on breaks....they'd go to the other part of the ranch and do it w/o him knowing.

anythign else?

wait...so you worked at the ranch?? explain!! haha

no i didn't work there. know someone who did for a very long time and i've been. so i know the rules and i know how to bypass them, lol

Back