Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

"Montinho" in Mike! :hug:

I don't think so! If it were so, he would hate women! And he did not seem to hate women, on the contrary, he really valued us! ;)

I didn't say he hated ALL women...I said he probably disliked the "overly seductive" type. Those who "threw themselves" at men...who were "easy"...and who knew exactly how to use their bodies to manipulate men to get what they want. You know THOSE type of women. Not all women. But then it was probably other type of women too who hurt him personally, later on in life (just think about Lisa..."She speaks the lines that can control my mind"...you know, she told Michael they'll have kids and she knew how much he wanted kids...yet she either lied or changed her mind once they were married and really hurt him). You know, women who were just after his money...women who were status seekers...who just wanted to be on TV...who'd go on TV to talk about him. Can't really blame him for having been weary because he had people trying to take an advantage of him and abusing his trust left, right and center over and over again. No wonder he had trust issues.

I think it's very possible these songs weren't about him personally.

Exactly! :yes: And that's what I'm talking about! :)

I didn't say he hated ALL women...I said he probably disliked the "overly seductive" type. Those who "threw themselves" at men...who were "easy"...and who knew exactly how to use their bodies to manipulate men to get what they want. You know THOSE type of women. Not all women. But then it was probably other type of women too who hurt him personally, later on in life (just think about Lisa..."She speaks the lines that can control my mind"...you know, she told Michael they'll have kids and she knew how much he wanted kids...yet she either lied or changed her mind once they were married and really hurt him). You know, women who were just after his money...women who were status seekers...who just wanted to be on TV...who'd go on TV to talk about him. Can't really blame him for having been weary because he had people trying to take an advantage of him and abusing his trust left, right and center over and over again. No wonder he had trust issues.

Now yes!!:yes:

p.s.: sometimes my brain works to handle! :lol:

I later on in life (just think about Lisa..."She speaks the lines that can control my mind"...you know, she told Michael they'll have kids and she knew how much he wanted kids...yet she either lied or changed her mind once they were married and really hurt him). You know, women who were just after his money...women who were status seekers...who just wanted to be on TV...who'd go on TV to talk about him. Can't really blame him for having been weary because he had people trying to take an advantage of him and abusing his trust left, right and center over and over again. No wonder he had trust issues.

Yeh i think mike felt most woman came to him only for his $$$ and not for his heart.

Yes! And this type of woman never combine with Michael. Goes completely against the essence of it. :yes: Michael is different from all other men of this world. He is an amazing gentleman. :wub:

Value women and especially to true love. For Michael, a woman would never be an object. :)

Yes, he is amazing and a gentleman, but women need to be put on a pedestal and made to feel special to her man. She needs to be made to feel like she is his queen. A man needs to feel special in a relationship also. I think he may have had a little side to him where he felt that if a woman disappointed him in any way (as happens in all relationships), she just confirmed what he had already felt about women, that they were evil and users and whatnot. Men can be evil also. I'm sure he disappointed women at times too. And, I would hope that he never compared his woman's love to his fans' love and say something like, "my fans love me more" because that would be so unfair and hurtful. They are two different relationships. It is easier for fans to never disappoint anyway because there are so many of them. When one drops off, there is always another right behind them to take their place. In a relationship, there is only one person you're involved with so when challenges happen (as will happen in all relationships), the loss is greater 'cause there was only one. Even when you are with your soulmate, things are never going to be perfect because the two people involved are not perfect. A woman needs to feel like she's number one. Not one in a million. I guess this would be one of the challenges that would come with loving an entertainer.

Yes, he is amazing and a gentleman, but women need to be put on a pedestal and made to feel special to her man. She needs to be made to feel like she is his queen. A man needs to feel special in a relationship also. I think he may have had a little side to him where he felt that if a woman disappointed him in any way (as happens in all relationships), she just confirmed what he had already felt about women, that they were evil and users and whatnot. Men can be evil also. I'm sure he disappointed women at times too. And, I would hope that he never compared his woman's love to his fans' love and say something like, "my fans love me more" because that would be so unfair and hurtful. They are two different relationships. It is easier for fans to never disappoint anyway because there are so many of them. When one drops off, there is always another right behind them to take their place. In a relationship, there is only one person you're involved with so when challenges happen (as will happen in all relationships), the loss is greater 'cause there was only one. Even when you are with your soulmate, things are never going to be perfect because the two people involved are not perfect. A woman needs to feel like she's number one. Not one in a million. I guess this would be one of the challenges that would come with loving an entertainer.

Wow! That was incredible, MP! Is exactly what a woman deserves! It would be great if Michael could teach other men how to love a woman! :wub:

Hey what about australia!!! :wild: ;)

Just a little.....:lol:

This is all in fun. Actually, I agree with Summer that where he got his premise for these two songs about getting caught up with this type of woman, and consequently hurting the girl in your life, comes from what he had witnessed in others around him. I think it's very possible these songs weren't about him personally.

That's always the impression I got...that they were more about what he saw went on with his father and his brothers. Not to mention him having his share of "groupies" to deal with too no doubt. Except that it seems he never wanted to have anything to do with groupies because they were exactly the kind of females he didn't like. And he saw "through" them and knew what they wanted.

I know u were kidding but having mj as a "gangsta rapper guy" kinda well send me crazy!

Ah ha so you like those rough big pimpin guys????? LOL

Girlfriend that's nothin' but BAD news he may say to you they are nothing but JUST GOOD FRIENDS but let me tell you somethin' about that DIRTY DIANA she ain't nothin' but a SMOOTH CRIMINAL, so when he comes at you cryin' but baby please I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU it's all about THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL you need to tell that man sorry baby you thought you were slick but this LIBERIAN GIRL ain't takin' it and jump in your ride and SPEED DEMON the hell away from that MAN IN THE MIRROR all the while hollerin' you ain't ANOTHER PART OF ME any more so get to steppin' and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! :zformation: :girl_gthooh:

:girl_heartbroken:

:mello: Sorry I couldn't resist :lol:

Hey, we need pictures to illustrate this discussion. Directly from my image archive MJ:

003jk.jpg

002xl.jpg

020k.jpg

012zsr.jpg

:wild: :wild: :wild: :wub: :wub: :wub:

It's true :yes: Summer!

"Thrown" women don't type of Michael, in my opinion, I think for conquer he, they would have to be very specials, I don't mean physically (beauty) but in their attitudes ...
Michael is special, sensitive, deserves a woman with these same qualities

Wow!!! :wild: MP!!
Perfect post!!!

Lily you're very fun :D

Ash Gorgeous pics!! :wub:

Last edited:
:wild: :wild: :wild:

You were so perfect. I'm speechless. :wub: Today the award goes to you! :clapping::D

*I loved the siggy. :yes:

ashtanga
OMG! OMG! OMG!

Don't you know that I have a weak heart? :girl_heartbroken: :mello:

Hey, all's good in this thread...gansta Mike, playa Mike, shy Mike, traditional kinda of guy Mike...I think he found it fun that no one really knew for sure.

And since no one really knows we can go ahead and use our imaginations and have fun in here. Sometimes after I post something I think, "Now-that-was-creative-and-probably-not-based-on-truth-at-ALL". And I have even heard afterwards a song come into my mind, by the Temptations...

It was just my imagination once again...

but should I be so harsh on myself for using my imagination?

Now that makes me think of a song I really, really like called, Pure Imagination, very pretty song...

There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be

So let's keep having fun. :)

:yes:

Last edited:

Great post, MP! :yes: I mean, it's hard to know what he was like in a relationship or what he wanted or expected from his "significant other" and why things didn't work out. I am sure there were things he could have done differently as well...because no one is perfect. And I guess one needs to be willing to compromise too since ther will ALWAYS be things you will disagree on to some level, no matter how perfect you are for each other...and if both are stubborn it will be extremely difficult to make it work. What I'm also thinking about is for example the issue with children in MJ's and Lisa's marriage. You know, if it maybe wasn't so "black and white" that one said no and one yes. It's clear MJ wanted kids...and Lisa had said to him she wanted them too. But what if Lisa wanted to wait a while, maybe a year or so to have a solid base and THEN have kids...and MJ took it as her having lied to him and that she meant she NEVER wants to have kids. Or what if MJ was not willing to wait and was like "No I want them NOW!". And needless to say, I think any woman would walk away if their husband would "organize to have kids" with some other woman. Maybe if MJ and Lisa would have taken their time with the relationship, it would have had a better chance. I mean, didn't Lisa say they dated 4 months before they got married? And then they were married for like 16 months (and from that 16 months MJ was out of Lisa's reach (according to Lisa) for 6 weeks). Anyways...maybe the problem was that they just kind of rushed into things and maybe didn't communicate well...or were not willing to compromise. Or maybe it just wasn't meant to be and maybe she wasn't "the one" after all? Who knows. :scratch:I mean, MJ said to the rabbi that he is not an easy person to live with because he's like a rolling stone and is constantly on the move. But I think if it was the "right one", that would not be a problem. That would probably have to be the compromise and "sacrifice" she needs to make. Then again, who's to say she can't be someone who likes to do that as well? So it wouldn't even be a problem. Anyways the point is that BOTH need to be willing to work on things in order for it to work and both need to be willing to compromise. Question is...was he willing? Or did he have a "my way or the highway" mentality when it came to things and decisions in the relationships? :scratch:Because ANY relationship would be bound to fail if both were not equal. Or maybe someone would go along for a WHILE....but trouble would most definately be programmed for the future if it were like that because I can't see anyone being happy if only the other person's wishes were being fulfilled and one always had to be the "yes person". I mean, how could anyone be happy if what they thought and wanted didn't count? How could that ever be a happy, harmonious relationship? Anyways, I truly think though that when it's the "right one" things fall into place.

Last edited:
Great post, MP! :yes: I mean, it's hard to know what he was like in a relationship or what he wanted or expected from his "significant other" and why things didn't work out. I am sure there were things he could have done differently as well...because no one is perfect. And I guess one needs to be willing to compromise too since ther will ALWAYS be things you will disagree on to some level, no matter how perfect you are for each other...and if both are stubborn it will be extremely difficult to make it work. What I'm also thinking about is for example the issue with children in MJ's and Lisa's marriage. You know, if it maybe wasn't so "black and white" that one said no and one yes. It's clear MJ wanted kids...and Lisa had said to him she wanted them too. But what if Lisa wanted to wait a while, maybe a year or so to have a solid base and THEN have kids...and MJ took it as her having lied to him and that she meant she NEVER wants to have kids. Or what if MJ was not willing to wait and was like "No I want them NOW!". And needless to say, I think any woman would walk away if their husband would "organize to have kids" with some other woman. Maybe if MJ and Lisa would have taken their time with the relationship, it would have had a better chance. I mean, didn't Lisa say they dated 4 months before they got married? And then they were married for like 16 months (and for that 16 months MJ was out of Lisa's reach (according to Lisa) for 6 weeks). Anyways...maybe the problem was that they just didn't communicate well...or were not willing to compromise maybe it just wasn't meant to be and maybe she wasn't "the one" after all? Who knows. :scratch:I mean, MJ said to the rabbi that he is not an easy person to live with because he's like a rolling stone and is constantly on the move. But I think if it was the "right one", that would not be a problem. That would probably have to be the compromise and "sacrifice" she needs to make. Then again, who's to say she can't be someone who likes to do that as well? So it wouldn't even be a problem. Anyways the point is that BOTH need to be willing to work on things in order for it to work and both need to be willing to compromise. Question is...was he willing? Or did he have a "my way or the highway" mentality when it came to relationships? :scratch:
It's soooooooo simple... -_- When the "two" people really love each other, love overcomes all barriers in a relationship. The two, together, they found the exit to overcome this barrier and overcome any obstacles that may arise in the middle of the road.

"Love overcomes virtually everything... ALWAYS." :cheeky:

You do not like to feel strong emotions? :scratch:-_-

Just look at the pictures of Michael... lol! :wild: :wub:

Glad you commented. I thought nobody liked them. lol! :wild:

Even if I do not want it, even if I do not like it, Michael makes me feel strong emotions, only to hear his name my heart now shoot! :wub:
It is impossible for anyone not like it! ;)

One of the pics that take my breath:

34266703.jpg

:wub:

It's soooooooo simple... -_- When the "two" people really love each other, love overcomes all barriers in a relationship. The two, together, they found the exit to overcome this barrier and overcome any obstacles that may arise in the middle of the road.

:clapping:

So I finally listened to 2 more songs today "Beautiful Girl" and "Hold My Hand" because Michaels voice in both songs was stuck in my head over and over and I needed it out. -_- What I found interesting is the tone in MJ's voice. In "Beautiful Girl" he doesn't sound in love to me :mello: he sounds so sad, more like he's longing to be in love and maybe it's the tone of voice he was going for but it's very different than the energy in the most current new song we've heard "Hold My Hand". I wonder what this new single is going to sound like? Hmmmmm.....

Hey, all's good in this thread...gansta Mike, playa Mike, shy Mike, traditional kinda of guy Mike...I think he found it fun that no one really knew for sure.

And since no one really knows we can go ahead and use our imaginations and have fun in here. Sometimes after I post something I think, "Now-that-was-creative-and-probably-not-based-on-truth-at-ALL". And I have even heard afterwards a song come into my mind, by the Temptations...

It was just my imagination once again...

but should I be so harsh on myself for using my imagination?

Now that makes me think of a song I really, really like called, Pure Imagination, very pretty song...

There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be

So let's keep having fun. :)

So mysterious and intriguing.....I'll take them all wrapped in one with a big red bow on him please. :wub: lol

Ah ha so you like those rough big pimpin guys????? LOL

Girlfriend that's nothin' but BAD news he may say to you they are nothing but JUST GOOD FRIENDS but let me tell you somethin' about that DIRTY DIANA she ain't nothin' but a SMOOTH CRIMINAL, so when he comes at you cryin' but baby please I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU it's all about THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL you need to tell that man sorry baby you thought you were slick but this LIBERIAN GIRL ain't takin' it and jump in your ride and SPEED DEMON the hell away from that MAN IN THE MIRROR all the while hollerin' you ain't ANOTHER PART OF ME any more so get to steppin' and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! :zformation: :girl_gthooh:

:girl_heartbroken:

:mello: Sorry I couldn't resist :lol:

GOOD ONE!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Great post, MP! :yes: I mean, it's hard to know what he was like in a relationship or what he wanted or expected from his "significant other" and why things didn't work out. I am sure there were things he could have done differently as well...because no one is perfect. And I guess one needs to be willing to compromise too since ther will ALWAYS be things you will disagree on to some level, no matter how perfect you are for each other...and if both are stubborn it will be extremely difficult to make it work. What I'm also thinking about is for example the issue with children in MJ's and Lisa's marriage. You know, if it maybe wasn't so "black and white" that one said no and one yes. It's clear MJ wanted kids...and Lisa had said to him she wanted them too. But what if Lisa wanted to wait a while, maybe a year or so to have a solid base and THEN have kids...and MJ took it as her having lied to him and that she meant she NEVER wants to have kids. Or what if MJ was not willing to wait and was like "No I want them NOW!". And needless to say, I think any woman would walk away if their husband would "organize to have kids" with some other woman. Maybe if MJ and Lisa would have taken their time with the relationship, it would have had a better chance. I mean, didn't Lisa say they dated 4 months before they got married? And then they were married for like 16 months (and from that 16 months MJ was out of Lisa's reach (according to Lisa) for 6 weeks). Anyways...maybe the problem was that they just kind of rushed into things and maybe didn't communicate well...or were not willing to compromise. Or maybe it just wasn't meant to be and maybe she wasn't "the one" after all? Who knows. :scratch:I mean, MJ said to the rabbi that he is not an easy person to live with because he's like a rolling stone and is constantly on the move. But I think if it was the "right one", that would not be a problem. That would probably have to be the compromise and "sacrifice" she needs to make. Then again, who's to say she can't be someone who likes to do that as well? So it wouldn't even be a problem. Anyways the point is that BOTH need to be willing to work on things in order for it to work and both need to be willing to compromise. Question is...was he willing? Or did he have a "my way or the highway" mentality when it came to things and decisions in the relationships? :scratch:Because ANY relationship would be bound to fail if both were not equal. Or maybe someone would go along for a WHILE....but trouble would most definately be programmed for the future if it were like that because I can't see anyone being happy if only the other person's wishes were being fulfilled and one always had to be the "yes person". I mean, how could anyone be happy if what they thought and wanted didn't count? How could that ever be a happy, harmonious relationship? Anyways, I truly think though that when it's the "right one" things fall into place.

I hate to say it, but he probably was a kinda "my way or the highway" kind of guy. He probably wanted what he wanted and when he wanted it too! Well, he was raised getting a lot from a kid so he probably didn't know any better to a certain extent.

And, tha, awww, what a cute pic of MJ! Sooooo cuuuuute! You just wanna pinch his cheeks!:)

Was it a message to his princess? :girl_sigh:

Enchanted_071224033850782_wideweb__300x375.jpg

a7%20sh.JPG

You give me BUTTERFLIES inside.......:girl_in_love:

Yes Ash I agree "Love overcomes virtually everything"
But in practice this's not so easy, yet more in the life of Michael, he's a gentleman without a doubt, but he's a human being has weaknesses, and in the relationships, will exist always barriers, conflicts, LOVE's all in relationship, but if we don't know how to cultivate he's dies ...

I hate to say it, but he probably was a kinda "my way or the highway" kind of guy. He probably wanted what he wanted and when he wanted it too! Well, he was raised getting a lot from a kid so he probably didn't know any better to a certain extent.

And, tha, awww, what a cute pic of MJ! Sooooo cuuuuute! You just wanna pinch his cheeks!:)

I think that "my way or highway" of him an interesting feature! Seduce me more! :wub:

Pinch his cheeks?! This is the simplest I want to do with him! :rolleyes:

First, she should know who she is relating. A relationship with a celebrity is not easy. It would need to be like Michael and be very, very, very strong. People have flaws and never, never change people our way. We must learn to live with the defects and mostly always understand. This is not impossible and difficult when there is a sincere and true love between two people. :cheeky:

Princesses and Prince Charming does not exist in real life, only the stories of fairy tales. :)

Yes Ash I agree "Love overcomes virtually everything"
But in practice this's not so easy, yet more in the life of Michael, he's a gentleman without a doubt, but he's a human being has weaknesses, and in the relationships, will exist always barriers, conflicts, LOVE's all in relationship, but if we don't know how to cultivate he's dies ...

This is also simple... -_- Just find the right person to be with us. God is in charge. When you find the soul mate and these two people truly love, it is hard not to give this relationship. The basis of any relationship, is dialogue (and true love), if that does not exist between the couple, never will work. Nothing is difficult and complicated life, people who are. People put obstacles and difficulties at all and therefore in the end nothing can succeed. :)

Last edited:
Back