Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

That "heavens no" made me laugh. :lol:

:cheeky:

Your saying this:

Originally Posted by Lily
I'm thinking it's someone who's already made their appearance at some point or another in the media.
...is what confused me. I was trying to think of how or where you got that impression.

Tada.....Here's the conclusion to my random thought below.....:lol:

On the other hand, just by my observation, what I think is sometimes people have a hard time letting go of the past, which is not so "secret".....That's where that one particular thought came from. But maybe I'm wrong.

Haha, I quoted myself, I'm such a dork. :giggle:

...cheep cheep cheep... I hear nothin but crickets in here tonite........woohoo! helloooooo!

I changed this post because I have listened to the song on youtube after interpretating just lyrics from internet and got more to write
because lyrics was not accurate, in the song I heard some words which were not mentioned in the lyrics and this changes the sense.

Well, as everyone tries to interpret the song "This is it", let me do it as well,
though the sense of the message was clear to me immediately,
in the way I understand it he said it clear with direct words.
I think the song was maybe inspired by some letter from one of the
fans, who knows, or by the woman he unexpectedly met, who knows,
but sure not someone he knew before.

"This is it, here I stand
I’m the light of your world, I feel grand
Got this love I can feel
And I know yes for sure it is real"

"This is it" means to me "I have found it" maybe meaning her love.
He became the sunshine on this world and stands in the
spotlight, meaning he became famous and known and loved by people and this is true pure genuine love he receives.
Or maybe he feels grand because of her true pure genuine love.
Also I heard in the song "I'm the light of your world", so maybe someone in particular was meant or just all of the fans?
No, I don't believe it, this is a love song.

"And it feels as though I’ve seen your face a thousand times
And you said you really know me too yourself
And I know that you have got addicted with your eyes
But you say you gonna leave it for yourself"

Maybe he experienced some kind of deja-vu,
some people believe in reincarnation and
maybe people who knew and loved each other in past life
then meet in present life as well and experience deja-vu.
He thinks she liked not real person, but the image from the screen,
But she wants to keep it all, her feelings, to herself.

"I never heard a single word about you
Falling in love wasn’t my plan
I never thought that I would be your lover
C’mon baby, just understand"

he couldn't imagine someone of whom he didn't know could love him
and he never thought he could fall in love again and that it could
happen and that he could fall for her. "just understand" -
He asks her to get the message from this song and understand this is for her.

"This is it, I can say,
I’m the light of your world, run away
We can feel, this is real
Every time I’m in love that I feel"

He lightens up her world, and wants to run away with her and make it real what they were dreaming
of. Or he wants her to believe that either this love can be real or that his love to her is real.

"And I feel as though I’ve known you since thousand years
And you tell me that you’ve seen my face before.
And you said to me you don’t want me hanging round
Many times, wanna do it here before"

And though she said she doesn't want him to be there,
in reality she wants that.

"I never heard a single word about you
C’mon baby, just understand

This is it, I can feel
I’m the light of the world, this is real
Feel my song, we can say
And I tell you can feel that way"

He wants her to feel the song and figure it out, because she can feel it.

"And I feels as though I’ve known you for a thousand years
And you said you saw my face yourself
And you said want to go with you on a while
And I know that it’s really to myself

I never heard a single word about you
C’mon baby, understand

C’mon baby, please understand

C’mon baby, please, dear, understand"

Last edited:
I can be bit of a dork too at the best of time....hey we can be dorks together!!! :bounce:

Cool with me, the more the merrier. :p :lol:

Originally Posted by dorkette

:girl_glasses: :blink: :ph34r:

This made me laugh. :p :lol:

...cheep cheep cheep... I hear nothin but crickets in here tonite........woohoo! helloooooo!

LOL Sorry I was having me a movie night last night :popcorn:

I have noticed it's been pretty quiet in here lately.....:unsure:
Maybe it's a sign, there's a love unspoken and no words are needed.....:)

Those who can listen attentively to the background singers, listen these verses.

"And it feels as though I’ve seen your face a thousand times
And you said you really know me too yourself
And I know that you have got addicted with your eyes
But you say you gonna leave it for yourself"

"And I feels as though I’ve known you for a thousand years
And you said you saw my face yourself
And you said want to go with you on a while
And I know that it’s really for myself"

I am not sure but after words "yourself" and especially "myself",
I hear in the background "Oh, ..." Is there the name afterwards or not, or I hear it wrong, is there some word or not?

this is what i hear....

and i feel as though i ´ve known you for thousand years
and you said you saw my face yourself
and you said want to go with me on a while
and i know that it´s really true myself

and in the backround like you said the Ohhh nothing more

i really listened again and again.. i m still caught in the part where he say feel my song we can say and i tell you deal et or deal that way..its definitely not feel..cause you can hear the d.. is there are an english
word like deal et way...this is what i hear.hehe
btw so i hope some action comes into this place...its so quite..

Last edited:
I can't make out virtually any of the words when the brothers are singing the background. :worried: To my ears neither theirs or Michaels vocals are very easy to isolate from each other.

But that's ok I just pretend sing-a-long like I know what I'm talking about. :p haha :cheeky:

I swear i think it will take us a million yrs to figure out that song!! ( and i anit joking!) :lol:

Well, you guys still have your 3D glasses, but it seems like what I thought you would notice hasn't jumped out atchu yet. So, I'm gonna go ahead and tell you all what it is that I'm noticing about MJ's "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" rehearsal for "This Is It." I will start with the song "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" as it is recorded on his CD.

If you listen to "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" on the CD up to about 3:54 you will notice that just after he sings oh...oh...oh...oh! and then he-he-he he sings the words "Why'd you go?"

This would explain why during the stage performances of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" during the "Dangerous" tour he would have the female singer disappear and then he would going into "She's Out Of My Life."

Notice that he would usually have the stage performance of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" end with the words "And if I stop" just before the female singer disappears and then he would have an expression on his face as if he's saying, "Hey, where'd she go?"

But, during the most recent rehearsal for "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" he went into this thing where he kept saying "I can't stop, no. I can't stop, no, baby. I can't stop, no. I can't stop, no baby..." and rather than having the female singer disappear this time, he added the word "because" as if he felt he needed to provide an explanation as to why he couldn't stop and then he goes into completing the song by singing I can't stop lovin'... he turns to face the audience...extends his left hand and sings "you."

This falls right into place with the other love songs he recently released where he's been mainly using the word you.

So, the two main things I'm trying to point out are 1) he finished the song, and 2) he finished it with the word "you." So
this shows the person that he had fallen in love with was not out of his life.

:punk:

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

:popout:

Hears an echo.....*Helllllooooo, Hellllooooo, Helllllooooo* :worried:

*Sings*

"You've abandoned me, love don't live here anymore".....:cry: :p

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving everyone, see you all soon.....:)

this is what i hear....

and i feel as though i ´ve known you for thousand years
and you said you saw my face yourself
and you said want to go with me on a while
and i know that it´s really true myself

and in the backround like you said the Ohhh nothing more

i really listened again and again.. i m still caught in the part where he say feel my song we can say and i tell you deal et or deal that way..its definitely not feel..cause you can hear the d.. is there are an english
word like deal et way...this is what i hear.hehe
btw so i hope some action comes into this place...its so quite..

I listened to it again and between seconds 48 and 53 - MJ sings
"But you say you gonna leave it", the chorus sings "for yourself"
and parallely to it goes "Oh,..." I think it will be possible to hear only
if to separate the tracks from each other.

Since the song is being discussed, what about the video??? :D

Wish I knew how to embed vids (tried and it didn't work, i'm completely useless at this kinda stuff lol). Maybe one of you kind souls can help... In any case, here goes the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUUlrTaxnkM#watch-main-area Lovely, lovely stuff over there, I am sure you all :yes:.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Don't forget to thank the Lord for everyone and everything in your life. With the help of God, nothing can ever really hurt us; He is the one who can transform anything into an occasion of progress and victory.

dvgivethankshangeraxxl.jpg

dvgivethankshangerbxxl.jpg

I was surfing on the net today, reading some information regarding MJ on different WebPages. Suddenly I have found a very good analysis of “Stranger in Moscow” song. As far as I remember this thread has started from “Stranger in Moscow” lyrics and I think this analysis has to be here as well.
I wish everybody the best Thanksgiving.
Love,
Asedora.

Michael Jackson:
“‘Stranger in Moscow’ was written, uh, when I was in Moscow on the ‘Dangerous’-Tour. And it was just a strange, eerie, lonely time for me. Outside my hotel was just a sea of faces of… of fans chanting and screaming. But I was inside my room and I felt so all alone, like I was the last person of the planet. And in the song I say ‘How does it feel when you’re alone and you’re cold inside.’ uh, I say ‘It’s like a stranger in Moscow’ and that’s pretty much how I felt. And the people were some of the nicest people I’ve ever met. And the concert was very successful, but, uhm, that day, especially that day, I just felt this different feeling and the song ‘Stranger in Moscow’ came to me. So, that’s how it was written.”

Here as well the connection can be found in the allegations of sexual molestation of a child back in 1993. Shortly after he was informed about the accusation he visited Moscow, the capital of Russia within the scope of the Dangerous World Tour in September. And he writes that he, although he was surrounded by people and thousands of cheering fans camping before his hotel, felt completely alone. Alone and abandoned in is fame and his emotional pain. The private Armageddon of the mind, the decline of the own pluckiness. Hence the wonderful, gloomy ballad which deals with the feelings of a “Stranger in Moscow”. Finding oneself in this ambivalence between “everything and nothing”, surrounded by uncountable people and still being completely reduced to oneself. The most known person in the world in his own, private Armageddon, in his special way of attritional loneliness.

Asedora, I just love that song, Stranger in Moscow. And I love the video as well. I can't tell you how much I am reminded of myself when I see that lonely lady sitting by herself at a table in a cafe. I have done that very thing many, many times over (but I don't always knock over my coffee cup. Haha). I love the rain in that song's video. And I love the way MJ flips his wet hair in the end. :wub: Thanks for sharing that quote of MJ's regarding the song.

Something is really wrong with this world if such a wonderful woman like you sits in the café beside the window by herself and feels completely lonely. At the same time the most handsome and enormously talented man in the world with thousands of fans beside his hotel room feels like he is “the last person of the planet”. This is completely heartbreaking.
This song means a lot to me too but I even do not want to go into details because it is too personal.

^ aww, that's sweet of you to say and to sympathize with me :hug: ...but the loneliness was more present when I did that a lot in my twenties. Now I am older and love to go out to eat by myself and people watch, it is such a part of who I am now...it does not make me sad at all. I like my own company and would rather be alone with myself than with another who I do not connect with. :) But that gal does remind me of me and that is kind of neat to see someone in a MJ video that I can relate with.

Also, you, Asedora, are another one to have had Thanksgiving in October, huh? I hope it was pleasant. :) And that's special that SIM means a lot to you in a personal way. How did MJ manage to do that so often...have his art reach out and touch people so personally so often? Amazing.

I still think that it is so sad when people feel very lonely even if the married. Good for you that you have found your own way to deal with this.
Well, like I said SIM means a lot to me in a personal way. I do not know how Michael could do it? I think it because there was something very special about him. Somehow he probably could see things a regular person cannot see.
My Thanksgiving already passed long time ago, we are in Christmas here almost.
But it always nice to say happy Thanksgiving to everybody.

Last edited:
^ aww, that's sweet of you to say and to sympathize with me :hug: ...but the loneliness was more present when I did that a lot in my twenties. Now I am older and love to go out to eat by myself and people watch, it is such a part of who I am now...it does not make me sad at all. I like my own company and would rather be alone with myself than with another who I do not connect with. :) But that gal does remind me of me and that is kind of neat to see someone in a MJ video that I can relate with.

Yeh i tend 2 like my own company too, but honsetly it does get lonely being on ur own. The proplem these days, so many woman still act & behave like they r still in high school and bring catiness on to many ppl. You dont know who 2 trust anymore and thats when u realise the only u can trust - IS YOUR SELF!

I was surfing on the net today, reading some information regarding MJ on different WebPages. Suddenly I have found a very good analysis of “Stranger in Moscow” song. As far as I remember this thread has started from “Stranger in Moscow” lyrics and I think this analysis has to be here as well.
I wish everybody the best Thanksgiving.
Love,
Asedora.

Michael Jackson:
“‘Stranger in Moscow’ was written, uh, when I was in Moscow on the ‘Dangerous’-Tour. And it was just a strange, eerie, lonely time for me. Outside my hotel was just a sea of faces of… of fans chanting and screaming. But I was inside my room and I felt so all alone, like I was the last person of the planet. And in the song I say ‘How does it feel when you’re alone and you’re cold inside.’ uh, I say ‘It’s like a stranger in Moscow’ and that’s pretty much how I felt. And the people were some of the nicest people I’ve ever met. And the concert was very successful, but, uhm, that day, especially that day, I just felt this different feeling and the song ‘Stranger in Moscow’ came to me. So, that’s how it was written.”

Here as well the connection can be found in the allegations of sexual molestation of a child back in 1993. Shortly after he was informed about the accusation he visited Moscow, the capital of Russia within the scope of the Dangerous World Tour in September. And he writes that he, although he was surrounded by people and thousands of cheering fans camping before his hotel, felt completely alone. Alone and abandoned in is fame and his emotional pain. The private Armageddon of the mind, the decline of the own pluckiness. Hence the wonderful, gloomy ballad which deals with the feelings of a “Stranger in Moscow”. Finding oneself in this ambivalence between “everything and nothing”, surrounded by uncountable people and still being completely reduced to oneself. The most known person in the world in his own, private Armageddon, in his special way of attritional loneliness.
And this is why it was of the utmost importance that this horrible feeling he had be reversed.

God is SO good! Thank God for the wonderful thing that He invented called "Love."

:yes:

By the way....

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! :wild:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Somehow it's still difficult for me to find anything "happy" about anything really. Feels "corny" almost to wish "happy" anything. :( The only thing I've realized/learned after MJ died is that material things really don't mean a damn thing. I've done some shopping but everytime I look at anything I'm like "What's the point really? Why would I even need anything? Who cares about some STUFF?! I just want MJ back, and I can't buy him back!" :boohoo: Anyways, so what I've learned is that since none of us can take anything with us when we go...I've spent my money on gifts. I've been buying gifts like there is no tomorrow. I gave my niece a box with a necklace in it today and she was like "What's this for?" (I had already given her other gifts separately a couple of days ago) and I shrugged and said "For no reason...I just thought you'd like it". And she LOVED it and that made me happy. And I've been giving everyone else presents and seeing them smile and happy made me happy. So....since it is Thanksgiving....I hope everyone is grateful for what they have and the time they have with people they care about. And like I said, keep in mind that we can't take anything with us when we go...so why not give as much as you can to others? To your loved ones and those who have less than you have? :)

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. " -Matthew 6:19-21

Anyways...did any of you guys read the article about the Jackson Family supposedly hiring a private detective to find MJ's "secret girlfriend"? :bugeyed :scratch: :bugeyed :lol: Looks like there are others trying to find "someone in the dark" as well! :wild: :lol:

^^

So sweet. Random acts of kindness are always a winner! It's nice for the ones on the receiving end and nice for the ones on the giving end!

:yes:

And hey you guys, ya know what?

Although we all have been hearing some of the words of MJ's songs differently, I think there is something that we all can agree on, and that is that in one of the rehearsals for his song "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" he is acting very happy and super juiced up like a battery that has been recharged.

It is easy to see which rehearsal it is.

You go, Mike! 50 is the new 30 for you, huh?! You were totally energized!

Last edited:
Back