Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

^^

So sweet. Random acts of kindness are always a winner! It's nice for the ones on the receiving end and nice for the ones on the giving end!

:yes:

And hey you guys, ya know what?

Although we all have been hearing some of the words of MJ's songs differently, I think there is something that we all can agree on, and that is that in one of the rehearsals for his song "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" he is acting very happy and super juiced up like a battery that has been recharged.

It is easy to see which rehearsal it is.

You go, Mike! 50 is the new 30 for you, huh?! You were totally energized!

Which one was it? :scratch: Can you be more specific? :) And yes, he was definately "feeling it". :wild: Even Michael Bearden was like "But you felt it! You can allow yourself that one time!". :)

Anyways...did any of you guys read the article about the Jackson Family supposedly hiring a private detective to find MJ's "secret girlfriend"? :bugeyed :scratch: :bugeyed :lol: Looks like there are others trying to find "someone in the dark" as well! :wild: :lol:
WHAAATT??? That has got to be a tabloid. Never heard it but I can't see it being true. What would the reason be?

WHAAATT??? That has got to be a tabloid. Never heard it but I can't see it being true. What would the reason be?

Probably isn't a true story, but when I saw it, it reminded me of this thread. I can't remember everything in it but I think it said something about some "insiders" saying there was someone, but they refuse to name her and now the family is trying to find her. :scratch: :lol:(I know...Huh? :scratch: :lol: If they know her name, why does the family need a private investigator to find her? :doh: :lol: Doesn't make sense, but....:lol:) I need to find the article so you guys can read it. :scratch:Hold on...lemme google it.

What is this???? mj family hiring dectives to find mjs girlfriend....woah!

And this is why it was of the utmost importance that this horrible feeling he had be reversed.

God is SO good! Thank God for the wonderful thing that He invented called "Love."

And how do you think it was "reversed"? I still have no idea...

The only thing I've realized/learned after MJ died is that material things really don't mean a damn thing. I've done some shopping but everytime I look at anything I'm like "What's the point really? :

I realized it long time ago but since he passed it is even more now.

Anyways...did any of you guys read the article about the Jackson Family supposedly hiring a private detective to find MJ's "secret girlfriend"? :bugeyed :scratch: :bugeyed :lol: Looks like there are others trying to find "someone in the dark" as well! :wild: :lol:

If it the truth this story gets more crazier now. Probably it is BS or Jacksons want to ask questions because of ongoing investigations. At least we know another insider Karen Faye said that he didn't have any secret girlfriend except "Billie Jeans".
I think his "secret girlfriend" went together with his imagination to the place where he is now.I know it is sounds cruel but this is reality and the world we live in.
If there was one, MJ wouldn’t' die imo. I truly believe it. If there was one he wouldn't need anesthesia to sleep. I think it is pretty obvious.

I dont know whether to belive anything karen faye says anymore

I dont know whether to belive anything karen faye says anymore

Why? Did she ever lie? I didn't hear about that. I am on her FB and she seems to me OK however I do not post there, just read sometimes.
Karen Faye is on an open spot. Do not expect her to say too much about anything except not important staff like “girlfriends and perfume”.

Edit:
If Jacksons really want to find somebody who could be there in the house I wouldn’t call this person a “secret girlfriend” because this women could be the one who was involved in crime. Nothing is clear yet with his death. Who knows, we have to wait and see if they will find somebody. It gets scary now.

Last edited:
i keep hearing from some fans not 2 trust her.

Some fans have no clue what they are talking about . Some fans keep bashing the family as well for no reason. It doesn' look OK to me.

Queen G,

Phantom of the opera is one of my most favorite show. I saw it on Broadway. It is a very powerful show and it is my taste as well. But I think “phantom” it is something that doesn’t exist in reality. It does exist only in “inside his/her mind”. To underused better my point and probably get an idea about Michael Jackson’s way of thinking I am posting this lyrics here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1zMxbhOO0&feature=related

Christine:
In sleep he sang to me
In dreams he came
That voice which calls to me
And speaks my name
And do I dream again?
For now I find
The phantom of the opera is there,
Inside my mind

Phantom:
Sing once again with me
Our strange duet
My power over you
Grows stronger yet
And though you turn from me
to glance behind
The phantom of the opera is there
Inside your mind

Christine:
Those who have seen your face
Draw back in fear
I am the mask you wear

Phantom:
It's me they hear

Both:
My/Your spirit and my/your voice
In one combined
The phantom of the opera is there
inside my/your mind

Chorus:
Is that the phantom of the opera?
Beware the phantom of the opera

Phantom:
In all your fantasies you always knew
That man and mystery

Christine:
Were both in you

Both:
And in this labrinth
Where night is blind
The Phantom of the opera is here/there

Christine:
Inside my mind

Phantom:
Sing, my Angel of Music!

CHRISTINE
He's there,
the Phantom of the Opera . .

Last edited:
If it the truth this story gets more crazier now. Probably it is BS or Jacksons want to ask questions because of ongoing investigations. At least we know another insider Karen Faye said that he didn't have any secret girlfriend except "Billie Jeans".
I think his "secret girlfriend" went together with his imagination to the place where he is now.I know it is sounds cruel but this is reality and the world we live in.
If there was one, MJ wouldn’t' die imo. I truly believe it. If there was one he wouldn't need anesthesia to sleep. I think it is pretty obvious.
If MJ had not found someone that could warm his heart and calm his soul, he would have died before getting his life back on track. The feeling of being hated that went on year after year since the lie of '93 was slowly killing him. I don't know how anyone could look at pictures of him from 2000 and not see that.

Also, maybe Karen should stop saying that Billie Jean stuff as a means of proving that MJ had not fallen in love, because when people look at the polaroid picture of her and MJ that is on page 57 of his "Ultimate Collection" booklet, the words written on it are "Billie Jean."

And let's not try to convince ourselves that MJ is someone that could never have found love, because he was a God-fearing man and with God all things are possible. To say that MJ finding love was only a part of his imagination is like trying to set a limit on God's abilities.

Additionally, we have to listen to what MJ said in the song titled "They Don't Care About Us." There are two things to pay close attention to. One thing he said in this song is, "I'm tired of being the victim of hate." And the other thing he said is "I look to Heaven to fulfill its prophecy. Set me free."

If we look back at what took place in MJ's life before he died, we will see that he was definitely set free. The trial is proof of this. And, he was no longer saying things about feeling hated anymore. The main thing we started to hear him singing about was being in love. This shows that love had come into his life and was combating the feeling of hate. Love conquers hate. Love reverses hate. All know that love is the opposite of hate.

Rather than trying to bat down the idea of him being in love, and rather than trying to ignore the signs of him being in love and the beauty of it, we should instead be happy for him and thankful that he received what he needed in time.

Last edited:
Heavens no, I don't find these self-serving people credible at all. Their behavior speaks volumes to me.

I'll try to explain why I said that. :) If I listen to the TII song, the song sounds like someone came into his life unexpectedly that he had felt on a spiritual level and not physical, he finally had his reality, his muse came to life so to speak. But then again we don't know when that song was recorded since it appeared randomly in some box.....
:)

Bingo, you have it, this is it. But don't you think it is very sad that MJ had to die so soon after he found out about her existence? Isn't it very sad? They deserved bright and happy future together and not
this what happened. They connected after searching for each other for so long, and then MJ "has gone too soon". This is so sad. But at least from MJ's photos from spring 2009 I could see that he was so happy maybe for the first time in many years.

Also, maybe Karen should stop saying that Billie Jean stuff as a means of proving that MJ had not fallen in love, because when people look at the polaroid picture of her and MJ that is on page 57 of his "Ultimate Collection" booklet, the words written on it are "Billie Jean.":

I do not understand your point. I watched bashir's documentary and MJ was talking there about how this song was written related to girls hanging around his brothers and having sex in rhe hotel rooms. Also I read some MJ quotes where he was obviously talking about negative meaning of "Billie Jean's" girls for him. Billie Jean song became a part of his art, so this is why it on page 57 of his "Ultimate Collection" , but how does it change the meaning of the lyrics?

And let's not try to convince ourselves that MJ is someone that could never have found love, because he was a God-fearing man and with God all things are possible. To say that MJ finding love was only a part of his imagination is like trying to set a limit on God's abilities.

:

Why do you think that ppl here try to convince themselves with MJ not finding love? This subject has been discussed since you started this thread. Everybody has a different opinion. For me it is very obvious that MJ didn't have anybody around him before he passed cuz if he had one, she wouldn't let him die from anesthesia. It is my opinion, I am very realistic at this point and it is nothing to do with "convinience".
I saw tuns of videos on YouTube and pict of him walking from dr. Klein office feeling not so great. I have read staff on TINI forum and fans say he was losing weight and he was not happy at all.
TII movie doesn't show it because they put just the best parts together to make it look cool for public.
If for you it is more convinient to think opposite, nobody stops you. You know.... .

Last edited:
Could it have been a long distance relationship then? Rather than up close where she could have had some influence on him and all that's been talked about.

Edit: hmm, look, I have a pretty gold thingy by my name. :)

AllForMJ

I have found MJ's quote on the net. I think sometemes we want things look what we accept in our mind, but the truth is different. I hope you believe what MJ said himself about his song.

Although the real Billie Jean lives somewhere the song represents many young girls called groupies. Michael and his brothers made experiences with them during the time with the Jackson 5. Michael explained: "...they would hang around backstage doors and any band that would come to town they would have a relationship with. And I think I wrote this out of experience with my brothers when I was little. There were a lot of Billie Jeans out there. Every girl claimed that their son was related to my brothers."

Asedora, I don't believe AllForMJ has ever said that she thinks MJ and his Love were definitely having a relationship in person.

As I understood the whole point of AllForMJ post was about MJ having real relationships with real woman and she doesn't want to accept any other "romantic little theories".
For me it would be better now if the Family would really find this woman (if there was one), then we can relax and close this thread because there will be nothing else to discuss.
Like I said before, I personally believe that woman was in his imagination because MJ was a tenanted artist.
However he had many nice women in his life and he really loved them for some period of time. I think like every artist he was very impulsive in his feelings. That’s all.

Last edited:
:) Asedora, you're right, if the family announced something concrete about MJ in this area of love, we could close this thread...buuuut...we have so enjoyed the thread, that's why we keep coming here. The mystery would be all solved and everything...then WHAT!!!!? :lol:

The problem is I have a sort of feeling that the family will never find this girlfriend and this thread will go on not stop for years. No worries.... LOL

^
Ahhh, yes, THAT article. I had read that a few days ago and have already posted (so I took liberty to quote myself) my personal take on all of that...

Question to you is...would "creative writing" equal "BS"? :cheeky:

I dunno... . If it is the truth I can relate it only to ongoing investigations. Why would it matter for the family to find her now? To say he is not gay? It sounds silly cuz MJ many times in his interviews even in his short film (the video about tabloids i guess) said that he is not.

But what about this info? Sounds BS or not? It looks more realistic to me... .

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jackson-Michael-489/2009/6/Relationships-3.htm

Last edited:
I wanted to help a bit here (though not sure it's really much help). We really cannot take that person's view as truth any more than any of our assumptions and guesses as to who he has loved, when he loved, and how much he has loved. To quote her page when someone had asked if she has ever met Michael:

ANSWER: Hi, Kim.

Thank you for your follow-up questions.

1) No, I have not had the opportunity to meet Michael but I had the opportunity of a lifetime to meet and interview Janet when her career first started years ago! I hope to meet Michael when I attend the concert in London.

2) Extensive research, wisdom, common sense and good judgement is how I obtain information about him.

I should also say, it was interesting to read what she had to say, though for me, not any more interesting than other posts in here. I wonder what she would think of our wild thread here. :)

Asedora, you could be right I suppose. Personally I don't think there was someone in person with him in a relationship, though I could be wrong. I do think it's very possible he had met someone he could have had those strong feelings for and maybe has known her a while. From all he had said in the interviews from 2003, it seems he didn't know her back then or at least didn't think of her in that way back then (as the song sort of hints at). After then it's pretty hard to say. We all go through lots of changes in even one just one year. So most likely what we'd last heard from him could be different from what was, especially if he wanted to keep that relationship private or secret. Maybe he even kept his feelings mostly to himself, which would also go along with the song.

Last edited:
Sort of the feeling I got from it. I don't know. When he said "come on please, just understand" ... why he took so long to see she was the one? Because he never thought he'd be her lover, he didn't plan on falling in love, so it took a while. That's how I heard it, or interpreted it. Really I was just writing whatever thoughts came to mind last night regarding it. I didn't put lots of thought into it.

Which one was it? :scratch: Can you be more specific? :) And yes, he was definately "feeling it". :wild: Even Michael Bearden was like "But you felt it! You can allow yourself that one time!". :)
It is the rehearsal for "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" from “This Is It.” He is literally running circles around Judith Hill and acting all giddy!

:lol:

Back