Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Lully: I have that picture hanging on a bulletin board in my office at work and I captioned it "Everyone needs a hug once in a while" :) It's so precious. Animals sure can teach humans a fews things about LOVE, unconditional and without expectations, simply beautiful and pure.
True words Lily, I agree with you. I'm glad you have that pic hanging on a bulletin board, it's so beautiful.

I'm trying to think more grown up, mature, balanced and realistic this new year instead of living in Fantasy Land and trying to make things be the way that I would like them to be, although this for me is very hard, especially after all of the disappointments of this past year. I guess you feel like you want to be compensated or something (and I know I will in God's perfect time). However, that being said, I think the past few years have matured me to the point that I have decided to adopt the "Serenity Prayer" for this new year - and I think for the rest of the years to come.
MP, thankyou very much for the "Serenity Prayer" and for your wise words.
p.s. Thanks also for all the lovely pics, especially the one with the monkey, Lully! I love monkeys! I bet you thought MJ was the only one (well, technically what he had was a chimpanzee, but who's keeping score, right?).
You also love monkeys! Well, you know, I love animals if I could I would have a zoo lol. Monkeys are so funnies and intelligent. :D
I like that song, "If I Had a Million Dollars." I especially like the part where the guy says, "I'd buy you a monkey. Haven't you always wanted a monkey?" ha! ha! I think of MJ every time he says that! I also think of Elvis. Didn't he also have a monkey? He even sings about buying the elephant man bones! Silly song, eh?
Ha! ha! ha! :lol:

OMG!! awwww that pic of the monkey & bird....im nearly in tears! so cuteeee :wub:
:flowers:

Michael knew he was loved..by us. I loved Michael so much. I only wanted what was best for him....I hope he knew that...
Awwww Linda, :cry: I'm sure he knew and he's still feel our love. :blush:
I'm glad to see you here again.:)

Awww Linda, he knew.
:blush:

Last edited:
No Linda, don't be sad, I think Michael needs even more of our love, he always wanted our happiness. Please don't be sad. I'm sure he wouldn't want to see you so. God has something very good for us and Michael needs our love and our prayers. LOVE HIM MORE.

Thanks you guys. I am still so sad at losing him....I can't stop thinking about it...

Me too. :boohoo: On some days I keep crying my eyes out because I miss him so much...and on other days I feel like it is not real and he is still somewhere in L.A. rehearsing and recording and I keep waiting for the "come back" and to see him again...:cry: It still feels SO UNREAL some days that he is gone. But in a way it doesn't surprise me, because after my dad died, I felt like that for the longest of time too. He was often on business trips and gone for days anyways, and since I lived so far away as an adult, I didn't see him more than maybe 3 times a year MAX. anyways, so when he died, it often felt like he was just on some business trip somewhere and not really gone. And a year ago when I was home and in the kitchen...I instantly looked up and was like "Did dad come home" when our neighbour drove past our house slowly when he came home. My dad had been dead for FIVE YEARS by that time, but still, without even thinking I somehow still expected for him to just come home like always before and to still see him. (I still have his cell phone number saved on my contacts list on my phone too...). So since MJ was living so far away most of the times anyways, I guess it's easy to kind of "pretend in my mind" that he is not gone, but just in California doing his thing. I think my brain still refuses to accept that he is gone. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Did you guys listen to the "new" MJ song already???!!! MJ's version of Lenny Kravitz' song "Storm"??!! According to one website it was recorded shortly before MJ died...Here are the lyrics:

My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars
And you're the only one that could take me this far
I'll be forever searching for your love

I walked away but I was wrong
You're the one that keeps me strong
You're the fire that keeps me warm
How will I get through this storm?

At night
I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you
I've opened up my heart, I want you to come through
I close my eyes, I'm searching for your love

Oh, I walked away but I was wrong

You can listen to the snippet of the song here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO9AXKDp_Ak

I LOOOVE that song, sounds amazing...I hope they will release it as a single soon!! :clapping:

Me too. :boohoo: On some days I keep crying my eyes out because I miss him so much...and on other days I feel like it is not real and he is still somewhere in L.A. rehearsing and recording and I keep waiting for the "come back" and to see him again...:cry: It still feels SO UNREAL some days that he is gone. But in a way it doesn't surprise me, because after my dad died, I felt like that for the longest of time too. He was often on business trips and gone for days anyways, and since I lived so far away as an adult, I didn't see him more than maybe 3 times a year MAX. anyways, so when he died, it often felt like he was just on some business trip somewhere and not really gone. And a year ago when I was home and in the kitchen...I instantly looked up and was like "Did dad come home" when our neighbour drove past our house slowly when he came home. My dad had been dead for FIVE YEARS by that time, but still, without even thinking I somehow still expected for him to just come home like always before and to still see him. (I still have his cell phone number saved on my contacts list on my phone too...). So since MJ was living so far away most of the times anyways, I guess it's easy to kind of "pretend in my mind" that he is not gone, but just in California doing his thing. I think my brain still refuses to accept that he is gone. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Did you guys listen to the "new" MJ song already???!!! MJ's version of Lenny Kravitz' song "Storm"??!! According to one website it was recorded shortly before MJ died...Here are the lyrics:

My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars
And you're the only one that could take me this far
I'll be forever searching for your love

I walked away but I was wrong

At night
I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you
I've opened up my heart, I want you to come through
I close my eyes, I'm searching for your love

Oh, I walked away but I was wrong

You can listen to the snippet of the song here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO9AXKDp_Ak

I LOOOVE that song, sounds amazing...I hope they will release it as a single soon!! :clapping:

OMG!! I love this song!! I hope they release it too!!

These lyrics make me want to cry....I wish he found our love too....

No Linda, don't be sad, I think Michael needs even more of our love, he always wanted our happiness. Please don't be sad. I'm sure he wouldn't want to see you so. God has something very good for us and Michael needs our love and our prayers. LOVE HIM MORE.

I can't help it Lully. My heart is breaking. I sometimes don't think I can take one more day anymore. It is so hard. I didn't think this would affect me like this so bad. I cry inside every day...

Hello girls..... I hope everybody is doing fine.
Summer , thank you for shearing this video. OMG this is a really beautiful song. I wish I could hear the full version some day. It is a very sad song though.

I really like this verse in the song, especially the line I bolded.

The whole song (its general message) reminds me a little of One More Chance...

If this was recorded during Invincible...it makes sense as a song to precede One More Chance, through which he took action to reach out to "her" one last time through a song.

If for a few years before releasing One More Chance he would lay on his bed praying and opening up his heart to her in hopes she would "come through" spiritually, then I guess if that diidn't work as well as he hoped at that time, then I could see his deciding to put that song out there, One More Chance, in 2003.

Once again, it would be helpful to know when for sure this song was recorded, just like we were asking ourselves regarding the song, This Is It. Is this snippet truly from a recording session from around 2000, 2001, or was it recorded within the last year?

PS: Hi, Asedora. :flowers:

Hi Qeen!

If you have ever read MJ book Moonwalk, he says there that not every song the artist sings reflects his life in general. I do not really know but I do not belive him 100% what he said at this point because he was hiding his feelings I guess. Actually he said it regarding "Human nature" song and another one, I forgot which one because ppl asked questions.
"One more chance" is a lovely song but the lyrics was not written by MJ. No matter what it still can represent his feelings, I think.

Very true. It is possible that a lot of these songs we analyze have no hidden meaning to them but are just songs he chose to sing for whatever reason...BUT to stay with the theme of this thread, many of us just go ahead and take each song we explore as one he "could" have meant for more than just putting a song out there. It is what makes this thread fun and keeps it alive. :)

So if anyone wants to find some "meaning" through the lyrics of this song Another Day...hey, I'd say go for it and that it is staying right within the purpose of this thread! :D

I still think that the most mysterious song is “This is it”. And it feels like it is very true song and this song meant a lot to him.

Thanks you guys. I am still so sad at losing him....I can't stop thinking about it...

Aww i know linda :hug: me too :(

On our local music show its full on mj day 2 day, and i cant help but think what would have been ......

Its so hard 2 understand how could he slip away from us so quickly..:(

Its so hard 2 understand how could he slip away from us so quickly..:(

I still cannot get over it myself. 6 months of a nightmare continues. I wish to stop thinking about it somehow but.... I cannot... . It just comes back.. . I do not know if Michael ever realized that by his death he will hurt so many ppl?

Queen, the song Summer posted was recorded in 2000/2001. I just got this info, ppl confirmed it in another thread. Probably it was recorded for Invincible album? What a lovely song. I want to hear the full version.

I still cannot get over it myself. 6 months of a nightmare continues. I wish to stop thinking about it somehow but.... I cannot... . It just comes back.. . I do not know if Michael ever realized that by his death he will hurt so many ppl?

I dont think any of us will ever be able 2 get over it...i know i wont be able 2.

I think in some way mike knew we would be hurt by his death, but i dont think he realised at just how much he was loved.

I dont think any of us will ever be able 2 get over it...i know i wont be able 2.

I think in some way mike knew we would be hurt by his death, but i dont think he realised at just how much he was loved.

I was just watching videos on YouTube, and watched among others the old news clips from last year (before the press conference) and older ones too...and they were SO NASTY and making fun of MJ and just being really mean...it realy sickened me...in fact it sickened me so much that I considered copying that footage and sending it to that reporter. But anyways, it was just so hard to watch all that. I couldn't help but to think WHY they had to be so nasty towards him. :( And I really really do hope that he knew that despite what people were saying, he WAS very much loved. I really do hope he knew how loved he was by his fans AND other people also. It is SO DIFFICULT to listen to MJ's songs and watch him on stage and know we will never see/hear him again. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: I can't even describe with words how MUCH it hurts to know that he is gone and is never coming back. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: It feels SO UNREAL still, but then on some days the reality slaps you on the face HARD and it is just absolutely UNBEARALE. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: I wish there was a way for MJ to come back. I really do pray to God that he'd find a way....:cry: I just miss him SO MUCH!!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

I was just watching videos on YouTube, and watched among others the old news clips from last year (before the press conference) and older ones too...and they were SO NASTY and making fun of MJ and just being really mean...it realy sickened me...in fact it sickened me so much that I considered copying that footage and sending it to that reporter. But anyways, it was just so hard to watch all that. I couldn't help but to think WHY they had to be so nasty towards him. :( And I really really do hope that he knew that despite what people were saying, he WAS very much loved. I really do hope he knew how loved he was by his fans AND other people also. It is SO DIFFICULT to listen to MJ's songs and watch him on stage and know we will never see/hear him again. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: I can't even describe with words how MUCH it hurts to know that he is gone and is never coming back. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: It feels SO UNREAL still, but then on some days the reality slaps you on the face HARD and it is just absolutely UNBEARALE. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: I wish there was a way for MJ to come back. I really do pray to God that he'd find a way....:cry: I just miss him SO MUCH!!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

What really sickens me is that like b4 he died ppl were saying nasty mean things bout him, and now that hes gone those very same ppl that said those things- NOW LIKE HIM!!! :angry: . It angers me that these ppl have the nerve to say that they are "fans", they have no sense of what that word even means!

And ur right when the reality of mjs death hits u, it hits u really hard in the face. Thats when u realise hes never coming bck :weeping:

I think it is not a right thing to say on this forum but, sometimes it feels like if I had a choice I would probably choose never ever hear about Michael. I would prefer to ignore him…. I always was good at this.... kind of...cuz I still had to live my own life, to deal with my own simple things whatever.. But…, I didn’t have much of a choice…. this time….. His death just killed me and it is very painful. That’s all I can say.

I think it is not a right thing to say on this forum but, sometimes it feels like if I had a choice I would probably choose never ever hear about Michael. I would prefer to ignore him…. I always was good at this.... kind of...cuz I still had to live my own life, to deal with my own simple things whatever.. But…, I didn’t have much of a choice…. this time….. His death just killed me and it is very painful. That’s all I can say.

Aww hun :hug:

Im sorry if what i wrote upset u or offended u

Amazing find - summer. Lovely, lovely song you posted there.:D I can only join the rest of you in hopin' for a complete release soon, but somehow I have my doubts about that one. It would sure be nice to here it all, but even this one snippet is amazing and enough for now. Whenever a new opportunity arises to hear that wonderful voice, we can only be thankful, right?

Summer, Linda, Asedora and everyone else feeling sad right now – I know you are hurting, we all are, it is only natural, BUT we must pull through these difficult times. I think i've shared with you all the Keep the faith song by Bon Jovi, or maybe I just mentioned it, don't know, don't matter actually. I think it's high time we all gave a good listen to Michael's KEEP THE FAITH.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyw2e1Etxzo&feature=related I chose this particular video because of how simple, yet true that graphic is. This probably is my favorite song off of Dangerous, tied maybe with Heal the world. There is no real need for me to post them lyrics ova here, is there? I'm sure we all know them by heart. What matters now though is not to only know them and recite/sing them, but FEEL them and make them your very own, for your sake, for your own happiness, for your own struggle.

Smile can also do a lot for you if you will allow it. I found this wonderful video for it featuring its author, Charlie Chaplin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNQCeAWlTV0 I cannot say I am as great a fan of his work as we all know Michael was, but the pieces of filmography I did see, made me appreciate the genius that was Charlot. I actually remember that the first movie I saw on TCM when I moved in into a flat in a city I hold dear was 'the great dictator'. It was a quiet October Sunday and I just enjoyed the movie and realized how much genius it took to turn Hitler and Mussolini into ludicrous characters. And it is true, at the end of the day, dictators like them and Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot were all the same – ridiculous, evil creatures who took out on millions their frustrations and insignificance. Here is part of the ending of the movie where Chaplin' character takes over the dictator's role and makes a passionate plea for an united world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDATNzpfIpI Ain't it sad though that after 70 years Chaplin's words 'we think too much, we feel too little' are even more true than ever? Will we EVER learn???

The new song has as title 'Another day'. I am actually reminded of another song, this one by Phil Collins though – Another day in paradise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfZqXLnBYb4 We must understand that simple things such as a roof over our heads, a warm meal whenever we want, running water, a job to go to everyday, a school where to study are luxury for many, many millions of people on this good earth of ours, especially during times such as these with an economic crisis juxtaposed over a moral crisis of biblical proportions. That is why we must work to make that change, within ourselves and for others.

As last link, I would like to post the HIStory remix done in 1997 for the BOTDF album. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rz0SsgQHhA Although I don't usually like remixes and I consider them 5 new songs true jewels, I do kinda like this one, even if, as it the case with earth song, this one is a second musical sacrilege. Them lyrics are so very true and real and the beat ain't thaaat bad. So remember, don't let no one get you down, keep moving on higher ground or should I say don't let nothing get you down, not even the passing of a hero.

Before I go, I must stay true to my random natured self and post some pearls of wisdom I discovered I had saved, funnily enough from a mahjongg computer game (not a big gamer over here, not by a long shot, but there are a couple of them I enjoy ocassionaly). Hope u will like them. The Chinese haven't been around for millennia for nothin. Some of them are common sensical, some might find them cliche-istic even (like those annoyin powerpoint presentations that seem to make the rounds of the world and ask ya to send them to who knows how many people so wishes come true in x amount of minutes lol), but I do belive them to be true.

Plan your year in the early spring and your day at dawn.

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.

An inch of time is an inch of gold, but you cannot buy an inch of time with an inch of gold.

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.

A smile will gain you ten more years of life.

A kind word warms for three winters.

Make happy those who are near and those who are far will come.

If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else.

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person doing it.

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.

Genius can be recognized by its childish simplicity.

P.S. Lully, I gotta thank you for that beautiful picture you posted a few pages back. The picture itself and some of the comments reminded me of a graphic I once saw depicting the prophecy about the kingdom of God where lamb and lion would stand together. I found it with a simple search on google images.
jesus_lion_and_lamb.jpg

Be of good cheer people, GOD IS in control of this spaceship of ours and when the dust settles, He will wipe away all our tears. Eternity IS the name of the game.

P.S. Lully, I gotta thank you for that beautiful picture you posted a few pages back. The picture itself and some of the comments reminded me of a graphic I once saw depicting the prophecy about the kingdom of God where lamb and lion would stand together. I found it with a simple search on google images.
jesus_lion_and_lamb.jpg
OMG! This picture is beautiful! :wild: Shabuya Thanks! I know it has nothing to do but as I love animals, want to share an image I found by chance on the Internet:

513-the-very-best-of-friendship.jpg

and "Noah's Ark":

NoahsArk1.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

Be of good cheer people, GOD IS in control of this spaceship of ours and when the dust settles, He will wipe away all our tears. Eternity IS the name of the game.
Amen! :angel: Beautiful and perfect! Thanks again Shabuya! :)

Now this is friendship and love...

271875927.jpg

Have you ever seen anything as freaking cute as this? I'm tellin you, there ought to be a law against being
that cute...

Gee ... thanks. I'm about to blow the lid off this sucker!:)
:wild: :wild: :wild:

Now this is friendship and love...

271875927.jpg

Have you ever seen anything as freaking cute as this? I'm tellin you, there ought to be a law against being that cute...
OMG! They are beautiful! :wild: Sooooooooooo cute! But they are baby rabbits? I am in doubt. lol!

Last edited:
Back