Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Hi People!!!
How are you all? Hope you're fine!!!

I lost a lot here in this thread and sincerely I'm a little lazy to read everything! :lol: Who here agrees to summarize for me? :D Ash? Lully? MP? :rolleyes:

Well...... A Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

Kisses!

513-the-very-best-of-friendship.jpg

Ash, wonderful pic. Thx.

Now this is friendship and love...

271875927.jpg

Have you ever seen anything as freaking cute as this? I'm tellin you, there ought to be a law against being
that cute...

:happy: You right, Linda, it should be illegal to be that cute lol.

I know this is kinda takin things into the past and i'm usually about the present and all that, but i just read an amazing message that i wanted to share wit yall. Remember how at some point there was talk of fireflies goin on? Well let me show u all what i received:

...Legend goes that one time the serpent began to chase after a firefly. The firefly was running away in a hurry from the ferocious predator, but the serpent would not give in. The firefly fled one day, two days, but the serpent kept on following it...On the third day, left without any strength, the firefly stopped and told the serpent:
- “Can I ask you three questions?”
- “I'm not used to granting such favors, but since I am going to devour you, you can ask” - answered the serpent.
- “Do I belong to your food chain?” asked the firefly
- “No” - answered the serpent
- “Have I hurt you in any way?” - asked the firefly
- “No” - answered again the serpent
- “Then why do you want to destroy me?”
- “Because I can't stand to see you shine”.

Moral of the story - many of us have seen ourselves involved in situations where we ask ourselves: why is this happening to me, I haven't done anything bad, I haven't hurt anyone?

Easy to answer: because they can't stand to see you shine.

When this happens, don't stop shining, keep on being yourself, keep on giving the best of yourself, keep on doing the best, do not allow them to pity you, do not let them hurt you, keep on shining and they won't be able to touch you.....because your light will be intact.

Your essence will remain the same, no matter what...

Always be authentic, even if your light will disturb the predators!!!!

I am sure we can all agree Michael must have felt that way many, many, manyyy times in his life, but he also knew very well that he was indeed untouchable (unbreakable does sound familiar, don't it?) and his light was and forever remained intact, maybe now it is shining brighter than ever.

And also another nice thought: If life gives you 1000 reasons to cry, show that you have 1001 to dream. Make a dream out of your life and turn the dream into reality.

*waves* to tha - welcome back.

:wild: :wild: :wild:

OMG! They are beautiful! :wild: Sooooooooooo cute! But they are baby rabbits? I am in doubt. lol!

They are!! They're baby Netherland Dwarf rabbits...aren't they the cutest? There's also a baby mini-lop...

trans.gif
4ef1cd1673b998962eba47fd4fd416ff2a8d8425.jpg

OMG. I just love baby animals. Really.

Thanks Shabuya for its beautiful post! :clapping:

This was very true and so I really like "Unbreakable". Why was Michael so a lifetime "Unbreakable." I always saw him as a man of infinite strength and that was always lit by God at all times. That's how I always see Michael. :yes: I agree with you that Michael must have been feeling so many times, after all he always had so many predators in his life. But I think that's inevitable. We will always have predators wanting to eat us why this is part of life. So we have to always have eagle eyes to never let it be to be devoured. So when bad things happen or find predators in our way is for us to learn to get rid of that kind of thing. Everything that happens in our lives will always be a great apprenticeship.

I read that text in a Brazilian site and complements the question "predators and bad things in our lives":

"Winning is the dream of man since the foundation of the world. In fact, the winning formula in the world is very different from that revealed by God, since the former is based on human reason, overlapping it to faith in the Lord. So when the man fights to win and leaves out the will of God, get frustrated.

The choices we make determine our victory. Ahead of us, always be prepared many different doors. However, the right choice, one that will lead us to victory, it allows us to break the principles of the Most High.
We need to remember that God is faithful and will never forsake those who seek it. We must also learn to keep our eyes on him, and not the problems. It is an attitude that may seem difficult, but it is possible and generates faith.

It is essential to understand that God has his way of doing things, and it behooves us to question Io. The "devil", but knows that when the people of God stands in prayer, praise and worship, hell shakes. Know that the Almighty will send his angels to war to fight for his chosen.

When problems arise, do not be shaken. Concentrate on that which said: "I am with you every day until the end of time." (Matt. 28:20). Do not enter through doors with temporary escapes. Remember that He is the only door that leads to true victory. " :angel:

They are!! They're baby Netherland Dwarf rabbits...aren't they the cutest? There's also a baby mini-lop...

trans.gif
4ef1cd1673b998962eba47fd4fd416ff2a8d8425.jpg

OMG. I just love baby animals. Really.

OMG! This is beautiful too! :wub: Sooooooo cute! I also love ALL animals. :wub: I want one for me. Linda, could you send me that for Brazil? Just kidding! lol! :wild:

I've never seen this specie of rabbit are here in Brazil. I've had several chinchillas in my house. They are so beautiful too. :wub:

Last edited:
Aww hun :hug:

Im sorry if what i wrote upset u or offended u

Oh girl, please ... . Your post didn't upset me at all. It is just me.

Shabuya,

Thank you. I hope all of us will go over it someday. I will try my best. I think I am just too sensitive maybe.
In Moonwalk Michael said that he likes to touch ppl's souls. All I can say he is good at this, really. He reached mine finally... . All I can say.. .

You right, Linda, it should be illegal to be that cute lol.

It is really funny LOL It has to be illigal for some humans too lol

Last edited:
And as you but there is something greater than ourselves that we do not see, but feel through events in our lives, in good times/bad that something more at work in our lives. :yes::angel:

Thanks for the song "Shape Of My Heart" by Chris Botti, Sting and Josh Groban. This song is beautiful! :wild:

I agree and you're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed the song. I'm looking forward to going to see Chris Botti again in concert soon. :) I learned the message of the song and now I understand why I may have dreamt it. The same reason certain words came to me recently in my writings. Life. :)

My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars
And you're the only one that could take me this far
I'll be forever searching for your love

I walked away but I was wrong
You're the one that keeps me strong (You're the one that makes me strong)
You're the fire that keeps me warm
How will I get through this storm? (How did I get through this storm)

At night
I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you
I've opened up my heart, I want you to come through
I close my eyes, I'm searching for your love

Oh, I walked away but I was wrong
You're the one that keeps me strong
You're the fire that keeps me warm
How will I get through this storm?

I like the new?/old? song minus the dj's talking. MJ sings a couple words differently then the Lenny Kravitz lyrics though. Don't know that that makes a difference, he still seems to be talking alot about walking away, searching and hoping for love. :huh: Ok, then why does he keep walking away in the first place? Then these songs sound like he knows her, but then he doesn't? I don't get it. Oh well. *shrugs* lol

These last 2 songs released are interesting timing wise and lyrically but then again aren't all MJ's lyrics intriguing? They all seem to have similar meaning and there's probably a reason why, just as I'm sure there's a reason for the poetry Moddie mentioned. I've never read that book or the poetry, but it sounds interesting. :)

Well gotta go.....:popcorn:

.....in the words of Cicely Tyson in Fried Green Tomatoes....."A lady always knows when to leave" :p.....Nighty night.:)

Last edited:
Own....so cute these babies animals!! I love all the animals!!! These days I had the pleasure of petting an baby alligator, an iguana and I even took a photo holding a snake!!

Look:
euecobra.jpg

So cool!! I loved!!

And I won a dog!! A basset puppy!! So cute!! His name is Ortega and later I'll put a pic of him here!!!

I really love animals and I love to talk about them! :)

Thanks for the welcomes back, Shabuya! ;)

Own....so cute these babies animals!! I love all the animals!!! These days I had the pleasure of petting an baby alligator, an iguana and I even took a photo holding a snake!!

Look:
euecobra.jpg

So cool!! I loved!!

And I won a dog!! A basset puppy!! So cute!! His name is Ortega and later I'll put a pic of him here!!!

I really love animals and I love to talk about them! :)

Thanks for the welcomes back, Shabuya! ;)
:wild: :wild: :wild: :eek: :eek: :eek: :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

I'm shocked! lol! You are very brave to have caught this snake. :eek: I do not know if I would have so much courage, although I love all animals.

ha! ha! ha! I loved the name of your dog. When you call you do not forget to call it: "Ortêeeeegaaaa come here!!!!" lol! :D

and.... look:

043.jpg

Bubbles was trying to kiss Michael! lol! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited:
:wild: :wild: :wild: :eek: :eek: :eek: :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

I'm shocked! lol! You are very brave to have caught this snake. :eek: I do not know if I would have so much courage, although I love all animals.

Thanks, Ash! I need to confess that I was a little afraid! :unsure:

ha! ha! ha! I loved the name of your dog. When you call you do not forget to call it: "Ortêeeeegaaaa come here!!!!" lol! :D

Yeah! I'll say to him: "Todo mi amor eres tu, Ortêeeegaaa!"
:lmao:

043.jpg

Bubbles was trying to kiss Michael! lol! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hey.....this Michael's snake is bigger than mine!!!
And I love Bubbles! Kiss him, Bubbles, kiss!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Hi Ape! Welcome back! *waving* Happy New Year to you too! :D

I agree, Moddie777. I also think he is attracted to strong women. Especially since he is a very strong man. Remember what he said in "You Are So Beautiful?" He said, "Standing strong with you." This reveals she is strong and that he sees her strength as beautiful.

Also, there's something I just noticed about "P.Y.T. 2008" and "Hold My Hand." There are lines that link these two songs together. In "P.Y.T. 2008" it's the line that says "let me be your king." In "Hold My Hand" it's the line that says "let me be your one and only." He is clearly saying "You can be mine. Let me be yours." He has totally opened his heart to her. Awwww.

And about the unicorns that are on the brooches. Unicorns are enchanted horses that have a single horn. When horses stand on their hind legs, they are being "majestic."

Being majestic is showing strength and dignity. :yes:
Hi you guys. I've heard the new song that has been leaked onto the Internet. Ya know the one that Youtube is now snatching down in record time? LOL The one titled "Another Day." Yeah that one! LOL And you know what? There is something at the end of the snippet that has jumped out. The words that have jumped out are, "I've opened up my heart..."

Now look at what I've highlighted above in red from something that I had posted in January of 2009.

See what I'm sayin'? The thread is on point. Uhhhhhh... Yup!

I have been watching MJ entertain since he was a little kid and I'm tellin' you, it has never been hard to tell when he was sweet on someone. When MJ was sprung, he could not hide it. It always showed in his appearance, his demeanor and the songs that he worked on. Whenever he was upset about something he did not hide it...whenever he was happy about something he did not hide it.

Therefore, I'm gonna say it again even though Mike has been revealing it himself.

He was in love before he passed away...he was in love while he was going through the trial...he was in love before going through the trial.
:yes:

Nowww, I'm gonna see if I can complete what I've been working on bit by bit now that the winter break is over and I can get my hands on the other computers a tiny bit more.
:giggle:

So the love story continues, as the mystery unfolds, because love lives on and MJ was letting his love show. Uh-huh...uh-huh

Alright girlie! My fat butt will be waiting..........

Its about time you came back to us, lol.

Nice one, AllforMJ. You were on it back in January!:)

Be strategic if you must. But get on one of those compys soon and get that post done! :lol:
Been tryin' to get on the compys as much as possible and it's been drivin' me nuts too! :lol:

I doubt Michael found real love ever.
Yep...

For me it is something very difficult to interpret and decipher the feelings of Michael through the lyrics. Are just ideas, thoughts and speculations of what the fans think. In fact the only person who knew his own feelings and your heart is Michael and no one else. Only he could say to what extent it is the reality. For he always have fought for privacy lifetime, I believe that his love life would never be an open book to the world. Michael always took it very well. After all, some part of it has to be kept private. So, Michael has always been a very mysterious and I think people really will not know much or perhaps nothing about the love life of Michael. This arouses great curiosity of the fans and many people who are not fans of MJ.

Well, it's just my opinion...

Yep...

For me it is something very difficult to interpret and decipher the feelings of Michael through the lyrics. Are just ideas, thoughts and speculations of what the fans think. In fact the only person who knew his own feelings and your heart is Michael and no one else. Only he could say to what extent it is the reality. For he always have fought for privacy lifetime, I believe that his love life would never be an open book to the world. Michael always took it very well. After all, some part of it has to be kept private. So, Michael has always been a very mysterious and I think people really will not know much or perhaps nothing about the love life of Michael. This arouses great curiosity of the fans and many people who are not fans of MJ.

Well, it's just my opinion...
So does all of this mean you will one day stop reading this thread? Just wondering.

Tha: Nice picture. What a great experience. :) I remember my Grandma telling me stories about when she was little and had a boa, a monkey and her pet alligator that she used to keep in her bathtub until it got too big and she had to put it back into the wild. Nature is so beautiful, I love it. :)

He was in love before he passed away...he was in love while he was going through the trial...he was in love before going through the trial.

From what I have read according to people that know her and are posting info elsewhere about MJ and her, this seems to be true. She is someone that has been in and out of his life for a very long time in one capacity or another. More recently in his life.

So does all of this mean you will one day stop reading this thread? Just wondering.

I should stop reading this thread just to have a different opinion of everyone here? :scratch: :mello: I think not and do not think of to stop reading.

I like being here and reading what everyone posts. And I must confess that here is the best place for the entire board that is about love. But my opinion will remain the same. Well, anyway, I'll always be here...

I should stop reading this thread just to have a different opinion of everyone here? :scratch: :mello: I think not and do not think of to stop reading.

I like being here and reading what everyone posts. And I must confess that here is the best place for the entire board that is about love. But my opinion will remain the same. Well, anyway, I'll always be here...
:lol:

Sometimes you crack me up. Just thought I'd check though. LOL

As much as I'd hate to admit it, I agree with this. Not real true love - where someone stands by you through thick and thin, and loves you no matter what. I don't think he ever really had that. And that makes me so sad...

one question to you lilly.i guess your the only one who talks about this lady. i really would like to know from who you are talking.there are tons of fan forums and tons of ladies who claim they were his lover.also one thing too ..i do believe that the real lady wouldnt talk on the net about their relationship.she wouldnt tell any friend too.this is michael we are talking about. even telling a friend would bring the relationship into danger. i m sure a strong and intelligent lady is aware of that. i hope to hear soon from you..

btw to all nice ppl in here HAPPY NEW YEAR... God bless you all.

I agree and you're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed the song. I'm looking forward to going to see Chris Botti again in concert soon. :) I learned the message of the song and now I understand why I may have dreamt it. The same reason certain words came to me recently in my writings. Life. :)

I like the new?/old? song minus the dj's talking. MJ sings a couple words differently then the Lenny Kravitz lyrics though. Don't know that that makes a difference, he still seems to be talking alot about walking away, searching and hoping for love. :huh: Ok, then why does he keep walking away in the first place? Then these songs sound like he knows her, but then he doesn't? I don't get it. Oh well. *shrugs* lol

These last 2 songs released are interesting timing wise and lyrically but then again aren't all MJ's lyrics intriguing? They all seem to have similar meaning and there's probably a reason why, just as I'm sure there's a reason for the poetry Moddie mentioned. I've never read that book or the poetry, but it sounds interesting. :)

Well gotta go.....:popcorn:

.....in the words of Cicely Tyson in Fried Green Tomatoes....."A lady always knows when to leave" :p.....Nighty night.:)

True, in a lot of songs it sounds like he somehow knows her, but then again doesn't. Or at least it sounds like he doesn't know how to "find" her....or to "get through" to her. :scratch: I mean:

Invincible: "If I could tear down these walls that keep you and I apart....I know I coudl claim your heart and our perfect love would start"...

Butterflies: "You're NOT here with me...still I can feel you near to me"...

Speechless: "Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real"...

One More Chance: "And I would walk around this world to find her...And I don't care what it takes no...I'd sail the seven seas to be near her...And if you happen to see her....tell her this from me"

Another Day: "I'll be forever searching for your love....I walked away but I was wrong"...."At night I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you"...

The first person that always instantly comes to my mind when he is singing about relationships and "walking away" and all that, is Lisa Marie. But then on the other hand, when you think about it, you'd think that if it was Lisa Marie or someone of her status, they'd most likely have mutual friends or he would know someone who'd know where she is and would know how to get in touch with her. So he wouldn't really need to "search the whole world" or keep "forever searching", would he? So that makes it all sound like he is singing about someone he doesn't really know...or at least doesn't know how to get in contact with...since he has to keep searching for her. :scratch: But then on the other hand he is talking about "walking away" and in a sense making a mistake and needing s"one more chance"...so if it was someone he didn't know and hadn't been in a relationship with...in that case the "walking away" part doesn't really make sense. :blink: :scratch: :lol: (Then again, he didn't write the lyrics, so maybe there was no "message" or special meaning...maybe he just liked the song. :scratch: ) But still, you are right...it does all sound very confusing, like you said. Like he'd know her, but then doesn't. :blink: :scratch: :lol:

Hi you guys. I've heard the new song that has been leaked onto the Internet. Ya know the one that Youtube is now snatching down in record time? LOL The one titled "Another Day." Yeah that one! LOL And you know what? There is something at the end of the snippet that has jumped out. The words that have jumped out are, "I've opened up my heart..."

Now look at what I've highlighted above in red from something that I had posted in January of 2009.

See what I'm sayin'? The thread is on point. Uhhhhhh... Yup!

I have been watching MJ entertain since he was a little kid and I'm tellin' you, it has never been hard to tell when he was sweet on someone. When MJ was sprung, he could not hide it. It always showed in his appearance, his demeanor and the songs that he worked on. Whenever he was upset about something he did not hide it...whenever he was happy about something he did not hide it.

Therefore, I'm gonna say it again even though Mike has been revealing it himself.

Nowww, I'm gonna see if I can complete what I've been working on bit by bit now that the winter break is over and I can get my hands on the other computers a tiny bit more.
:giggle:

So the love story continues, as the mystery unfolds, because love lives on and MJ was letting his love show. Uh-huh...uh-huh

"I opened up my heart I want you to come through"....?????????? :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mjackson051709_09.jpg

:scratch:

Sorry, I had to...I couldn't resist! :lol:

Well, as much as I'd love to believe he found someone he really loved during his last years...I still have my doubts. I mean, you'd think the info would have leaked by now if he had "someone special" in his life....simply because I'm sure the investigators would have been VERY interested in having a chat with who ever that person was (if there was one), since she'd be the closest person to MJ and would be the only one to really know what was going on...at least you'd think so. Right? And which woman in her right mind would let someone knock their husband out for the night with drugs...? :mello: Anyways, I am HOPING for his sake that he had found someone special who'd make his heart happy...but I have my doubts. :(

True, in a lot of songs it sounds like he somehow knows her, but then again doesn't. Or at least it sounds like he doesn't know how to "find" her....or to "get through" to her. :scratch: I mean:

Invincible: "If I could tear down these walls that keep you and I apart....I know I coudl claim your heart and our perfect love would start"...

Butterflies: "You're NOT here with me...still I can feel you near to me"...

Speechless: "Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real"...

One More Chance: "And I would walk around this world to find her...And I don't care what it takes no...I'd sail the seven seas to be near her...And if you happen to see her....tell her this from me"

Another Day: "I'll be forever searching for your love....I walked away but I was wrong"...."At night I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you"...

The first person that always instantly comes to my mind when he is singing about relationships and "walking away" and all that, is Lisa Marie. But then on the other hand, when you think about it, you'd think that if it was Lisa Marie or someone of her status, they'd most likely have mutual friends or he would know someone who'd know where she is and would know how to get in touch with her. So he wouldn't really need to "search the whole world" or keep "forever searching", would he? So that makes it all sound like he is singing about someone he doesn't really know...or at least doesn't know how to get in contact with...since he has to keep searching for her. :scratch: But then on the other hand he is talking about "walking away" and in a sense making a mistake and needing s"one more chance"...so if it was someone he didn't know and hadn't been in a relationship with...in that case the "walking away" part doesn't really make sense. :blink: :scratch: :lol: (Then again, he didn't write the lyrics, so maybe there was no "message" or special meaning...maybe he just liked the song. :scratch: ) But still, you are right...it does all sound very confusing, like you said. Like he'd know her, but then doesn't. :blink: :scratch: :lol:

I thought of lisa marie as well

one question to you lilly.i guess your the only one who talks about this lady. i really would like to know from who you are talking.there are tons of fan forums and tons of ladies who claim they were his lover.also one thing too ..i do believe that the real lady wouldnt talk on the net about their relationship.she wouldnt tell any friend too.this is michael we are talking about. even telling a friend would bring the relationship into danger. i m sure a strong and intelligent lady is aware of that. i hope to hear soon from you..

btw to all nice ppl in here HAPPY NEW YEAR... God bless you all.

I think Lilly was talking about Shana? I do not know for sure. If it is about Shana I even not going to take it seriosely.If it is about somebody else, I would be interested to know more.
I do not know why Lilly keeps this info so private? It matches the subject of this thread........ .

Back