Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I forgot to wish Asedora a very Merry Christmas, i know she is from Russia and today according to their calendar they celebrate this amazing holiday.

In other parts of the East they celebrate the Lord's baptism and for many of us it is the Epiphany of the Lord (the revelation that Christ came not only for the chosen people, but also for us, Gentiles) and the Three Kings (espcially in Spain; hopefully everybody was good over there and didn't get any 'carbon dulce' instead of what they wanted lol). And hopefully, la befana in Italy was also nice with folks.

So, whatever branch of Chrisendom you belong to, for many, today is a holiday and even for those who aren't celebrating anything (in the Protestant world that is) remember the unyielding truth of God's entry into the limitations of human history and time and the salvation He brought through His Son, Jesus Christ.

I forgot to wish Asedora a very Merry Christmas, i know she is from Russia and today according to their calendar they celebrate this amazing holiday.

Thank you sweetheart. I am from Canada now long time ago LOL :) I celebrate it twice now. For Catholic Christmas it is usually Christmas lunch and dinner and for Orthodox Christmas is just going to church or celebrating it in my heart, nothing else.

Hello to all! :)

Today I was reading one of my books of Osho (I love everything he wrote :wub:) and I came across a passage in which he talks about love and want to share here:

love.jpg

"You can learn a lot about love without knowing absolutely love. You can go to libraries, consult the encyclopedias and collect all informations possible about love - but love does not happen to you, you will not know what love is. You can collect all the stories about love - Laila and Majanu , Shiri and Farahad - can collect stories about all lovers of the world, it also will not help. The love has to happen to you, you have to fall in love. You have to take chances, have to play everything - just so you know. " :yes: :wub:

*Passage of the chapter of the book "The Divine Melody" by Osho

Well, I hope you enjoyed it! :cheeky:

Last edited:
Hello to all! :)

Today I was reading one of my books of Osho (I love everything he wrote :wub:) and I came across a passage in which he talks about love and want to share here:

love.jpg

"You can learn a lot about love without knowing absolutely love. You can go to libraries, consult the encyclopedias and collect all informations possible about love - but love does not happen to you, you will not know what love is. You can collect all the stories about love - Laila and Majanu , Shiri and Farahad - can collect stories about all lovers of the world, it also will not help. The love has to happen to you, you have to fall in love. You have to take chances, have to play everything - just so you know. " :yes: :wub:

*Passage of the chapter of the book "The Divine Melody" by Osho

Well, I hope you enjoyed it! :cheeky:

Hi Ash!

Wow! It's a great text!!!
Osho Rocks!

Thanks for sharing with us! ;)

Does anyone else find it interesting that we aren't hearing "new" material being leaked, just songs from around a certain period of time? Why these particular songs if there are hundreds more like them, including recent material? Is the lyrical content more meaningful in the present day versus when they were supposedly initially recorded? Were they inspired by reality? Or was "she" a muse that took his imagination on a journey only to one day no longer be only what he had hoped and dreamed?

:lol: I'm so sorry. I don't mean to laugh, but this so reminded me of something Rod Serling would say at the beginning of a new Twilight Zone eposode! lol!

Ooooooooohhhhh MP!!! Why you gotta DO that to me?? Cuts me to the core! My face is burning with emotion now...oh. *sigh* powerful. just, yeah.

:hug:

BTW, great pictures, ash!:punk:

True. There is license to do that when taking a book and making it into a film.

It's a shame sometimes when books and films vary so much. (except for P&P :p)lol. For me sometimes when reading the story it comes across better visually in my mind then on screen. Go figure. *shrugs* LOL

:lol: I'm so sorry. I don't mean to laugh, but this so reminded me of something Rod Serling would say at the beginning of a new Twilight Zone eposode! lol!

I was channeling him last night when I typed that out. :mello:

:lol: :p

:no: I'm not in love...

but I'm inspired today. :yes:

It's ok, me either, but I know you will be gifted with true love someday. :)

I'm inspired too. I've been feeling alot of overwhelming happiness and inspiration lately simply by living and finding new appreciation in life and it's many lessons and journeys. I am in love with life. :cheeky:

It's ok, me either, but I know you will be gifted with true love someday. :)

I'm inspired too. I've been feeling alot of overwhelming happiness and inspiration lately simply by living and finding new appreciation in life and it's many lessons and journeys. I am in love with life. :cheeky:
Thanks! :) You're right and I also hope one day find true love. :yes: In this day it is so difficult because people do not take seriously love... unfortunately. But I'll leave that in God's hands. He will know what to do at the right time for me. :angel:

While true love is not enough, I'll be in love with my inspiration. lol! :wild:

I think inspiration has to do with love! I'm always in love! In love with Michael, with life, with my son! I'm totally in love! And I love you all! :wub: :)
Hey, wait.... and Michael in my life? lol! :scratch: :wild: I'll always be in love with him! He will always be first in my life, why he always will be my great love! (Many miss you...):wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited:
Thanks! :) You're right and I also hope one day find true love. :yes: In this day it is so difficult because people do not take seriously love... unfortunately. But I'll leave that in God's hands. He will know what to do at the right time for me. :angel:

While true love is not enough, I'll be in love with my inspiration. lol! :wild:

Yes, I believe God has someone special for everyone.

Hey, wait.... and Michael in my life? lol! :scratch: :wild: I'll always be in love with him! He will always be first in my life, why he always will be my great love! (Many miss you...):wub: :wub: :wub:

Uh ... well, to that I will just say: Be careful what you wish for ...:smilerolleyes:

Oh.....he is the only one in my life! My true and eternal love!! :wub: And yes.....missing him a lot! "Hurts so bad sometimes its hard to breathe!" :sad:

Yeah! You're very right!! :yes:

Uh ... well, to that I will just say: Be careful what you wish for ...:smilerolleyes:

:smilerolleyes: :smilerolleyes: :smilerolleyes:

Yes! :yes: He is always in command and on our side. :angel:

:dont_mention_it:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

for........................................... :smilerolleyes:

Silence and mystery.... :fortuneteller: :wild:

Ha! ha! ha! I understand you... ALWAYS! You know.... :cheeky:

Oh.....he is the only one in my life! My true and eternal love!! :wub: And yes.....missing him a lot! "Hurts so bad sometimes its hard to breathe!" :sad:
:better: :wub:

AllforMJ - take your time with that post and take care with them comps. Nothing good ever comes easey, right? *giggles*
Hahaha! Okey doke. When I'm trying to make things easy to read and I'm including pictures it usually takes me a while, but eventually, I do manage to finish as long as nothing comes up while I'm working on it. lol

Hey, you wanna see something about MJ that is really really cute? The below shows that he didn't change very much at all over the years. From listening to what Kai Chase and Judith Hill both recently said, I can tell that MJ was still doing those same cute little things that I saw him do. I mean, thirty full years went by since the time that I saw him do this and he was still doing it in 2009! LOL He was still trying not to get caught staring and he was still into just going with the flow of things.
:yes: :giggle:

Here are excerpts of what I had posted back in 2008.

Then, the man riding in the limo with MJ said, "Here, would you like an autographed picture?" and started handing it to me. I looked over at the man to answer him and that's when MJ started staring at me. I saw him out of my peripheral vision while I was talking to the man. I had told the man, "That's not what I came over here for, but I'll take it. Thank you." When I looked back at MJ, he immediately looked at floor again so I wouldn't catch him staring, but he didn't know it was already too late. I had noticed as soon as he started doing it. I could see him and feel him staring while I was talking. It's an intent stare. It can't go unnoticed. I said, "Michael, they really are back there fighting over you." Then I left and got back in the car with my cousins.
And...

My one on one moment with MJ came about unexpectedly and was based on trust and a simple promise being kept. It kinda ran itself. I just went along with it, and surprisingly, he did too.

Now, listen to what Kai Chase is saying at about 0:49 into her interview about working for him as his chef.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zSgM0WctUc

Now, listen to what Judith Hill is saying at about 2:31 into her interview about the rehearsal she did with him for "I Just Can't Stop Loving You."
http://www.accesshollywood.com/mich...hill-on-her-this-is-it-memories_article_25114

See? Kai noticed that he quickly turned his head when she caught him looking at her and Judith said when she and MJ rehearsed "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" for the very first time she had no idea what to expect, because no one had staged the two of them. But, as you see, she noticed that MJ just went with it.

He was acting like the same MJ from back in the day! At age 50 he was still doing things that he did at age 21! LOL
:)

Now, listen to what Kai Chase is saying at about 0:49 into her interview about working for him as his chef.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zSgM0WctUc

See? Kai noticed that he quickly turned his head when she caught him looking at her
Unfortunately people do not know and can not keep your mouth shut and go around saying things. She need not talk about it in the interview. Michael has always fought so hard for privacy. I think it should just stay with her and she should respect you for knowing how he watched over privacy in your life. Well, I think now people are keen to make Michael's life an open book to the world especially when it comes to private life.

Well, in my opinion is one more person taking advantage of the situation for a few minutes of fame, because I heard she wanted to publish a book with recipes that she prepared for Michael and his children. (This was very evident in the interview she gave to a Brazilian TV station). By then it should be getting some publisher to publish your book. -_-

hmmmmmmmm
*just singing* Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Loves is in the air
Every sight and every sound

SOS I'm glad to see you here. God bless you and your friend. :flowers:

Ash, thanks for sharing the pics are soooo beautiful. :wub:

Tha I did loved your pic with a snake and the name your puppy too. I wanna to know it.

MP, tell me, if to wish... happens?
Oh no need to answer me, I'm just thinking.

In doubt, it's better to wish. :wish: :pray: lol

Guys I have nothing to add. Just stopped here to wish everyone a good night and God bless you. Everyone are doing a good job. :)

EDIT:

Ash I have to agree with you and I have nothing to add because I guess you said everything. Great post.

Queen G, Thanks for the sharing.

Last edited:
I agree ashtanga.

~~~~~

I must be the only one that those lyrics are not affecting in such a powerful way. -_- When I read lyrics about barriers or walls keeping them apart, or walking away, then will you be there? WHY NOT just be with, stay with, fight for, go to this person and live a life of HAPPINESS and LOVE? Where is the truth in fighting or keeping out of your life what should be when there's a reason you've been brought together? I feel like when you are gifted with something so special you MAKE IT work no matter what tries to stand in the way. Maybe a bit of cynicism has crept into me right now, but I just don't find TRUTH or TRUE LOVE for that matter in denying yourself what brings you such happiness. Especially if it's for years on end. It seems to me to be more like self-torment or not TRUE at all.

Maybe it's just me misunderstanding the whole concept or ideal of TRUE LOVE. I dunno.....*shrugs*

Many are being affected by MP's changing of these lyrics to switch things around to the opposite perspective:

In her darkest hour
In her deepest despair
Did he still care?
Was he there? ...

... And consider the possibility that she wasn't physically in his life during the trial but was only maybe able to cover him in prayer from a distance. Would he have been understanding of that, or resentful...thinking later, hey, where were you? I think he would have been understanding.

This song, "Will You be There?" has come up before, and, according to one poster, who was deeply affected, he may not have been as understanding as we would like to believe:

... So did Michael find love in the dark? Well that question is moot as it has already been discussed and discovered that yes, he did. But he also found love, in the LIGHT. The love of YOUR light. may it ever shine! Michael asked a question, "Will You Be There?" to someone. So even when his "love(s) in the dark" may have faltered, YOU were always there for him! You stood by him through everything, defended and stood up for him (and even wrote about him) during his trials and tribulations, and just so much. You have loved him like no one else. you've been his "bride", so to speak, faithful and true ...

If this is true, these words must have cut right through her core.

Last edited:
Back