Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Joanne had an opportunity to be close to Michael and then she got fired finally because some say she did have sex with Michael’s employee working in Neverland. I do not know this from fact but I have read it on this board a few months ago. Then she sold all her “hot” stories to tabloids.
Shana got her 15 minutes of fame acting like not educated chick in front of cameras. I think Michael was not this kind of guy who just wouldn’t pay attention to this crap. In his Moonwalk book he says that being in public he felt “shy and reserved”. It tells a lot how much he cared about his privacy no matter what situation he was in.
Even in a “sexy” video “in the Closet” he keeps telling the girl “Whatever we do, whatever we say to each other, keep it in the closet”. It is very clear message from him to girls like Shana and Joanne and other possible girlfriends:… ladies, pls do not open your mouth on public when it comes to my privacy and my relationship with women.
I think “In the Closet” is very clear message from Michael. I hope Shana and Joanne finally got it LOL :)

Joanne had an opportunity to be close to Michael and then she got fired finally because some say she did have sex with Michael’s employee working in Neverland. I do not know this from fact but I have read it on this board a few months ago. Then she sold all her “hot” stories to tabloids.
What does this have to do with MJ not denying that she's been intimate with him?

Shana got her 15 minutes of fame acting like not educated chick in front of cameras. I think Michael was not this kind of guy who just wouldn’t pay attention to this crap. In his Moonwalk book he says that being in public he felt “shy and reserved”. It tells a lot how much he cared about his privacy no matter what situation he was in.
Why does Shana have to be labeled by you as not being educated when you can see that she speaks very well?

Even in a “sexy” video “in the Closet” he keeps telling the girl “Whatever we do, whatever we say to each other, keep it in the closet”. It is very clear message from him to girls like Shana and Joanne and other possible girlfriends:… ladies, pls do not open your mouth on public when it comes to my privacy and my relationship with women.
I think “In the Closet” is very clear message from Michael. I hope Shana and Joanne finally got it LOL
Is this why MJ is making sex sounds in the song?

Last edited:
I think “In the Closet” is very clear message from Michael. I hope Shana and Joanne finally got it LOL :)
I did not understand his right post. I had understood that this would be a new event happened now, but now I understand :D, you were reading a few months ago about it. lol! I read about it many years ago and other days I look for the interview Joanna and are no longer on You Tube. Well, actually she had a great chance and opportunity to be close to him being a "fan". It is true that she had a bad behavior, but she was very young at the time (I think she was 21 years old) and I did not have full consciousness of what he was doing. So she acted on impulse perhaps because I was so fascinated by was able to stay close to Michael and did what she wanted and thought was right.

"Whatever we do, whatever we say to each other, keep it in the closet"... unfortunately they do not follow it is a very direct message. Shana and Joanna? :scratch:It is very difficult to give credibility to the behavior they had. I can not give credibility to it. :unsure:

So I think when we think we know everything about MJ, actually know nothing and do not even know half of what is true. He was always so mysterious and all that concerns it will always remain very mysterious. Only he could answer all the questions and doubts. The truth could only come from the mouth of Michael and anyone else. So just simply speculate and imagine what could be true/what could have happened in his private life or imagine what we would have had happened to him. Nothing more. :)

So I always say that Michael never met a woman like him... the female version of MJ. :wub: That would be the perfect woman to stand beside him. :wild: :wub:

(He can (I do not know) have sought the perfect woman for him in many women, but never found.)

Last edited:
Shana said what she said in November 2003 shortly after MJ's home was raided. The statement that you are referring to seems to be the one that MJ released in March 2004 while launching his website, MJJSource.

Here's an excerpt...

"I am very excited about using MJJSource.com as a way to communicate with both my fans around the world, and the media. I have become disturbed and troubled as a result of people speaking on my behalf whom I do not know. For months, I have listened to reports that are inaccurate because they have been based on hearsay, and not fact. I have also listened, with amazement, to people who have misrepresented their relationships with me. I will use this site as one of the mediums for speaking out on my own behalf."

Notice that once he fully launched MJJSource, he did not say a single word on it about not knowing Shana or being upset about what she said. I don't remember him posting anything on it about not knowing Joanna either.

What he did openly deny via his MJJSource website is not knowing that woman named Sholeh Bocchelli that claimed he got her pregnant with twins and would not let her see them. He said "There is no truth to this accusation." He also discussed this silly rumor during his interview with Geraldo.

But again, he remained quiet when it came down to Shana and Joanna. He pretty much let them say what they wanted to say.

Yeah, that's the statement I meant. And like I said, he didn't name anyone specifically, so like I said, I guess one can interpret it any way one wants. Just like one can interpret the relationships Shana and Joanna had with MJ any way one wants. He may have known them, but he may or may not have been "involved" with either of them. "Involved" as in them being his girlfriends or being intimate. It's possible he was, but it is just as possible nothing happened and he just knew them, but were not "close friends" with them. I'm not saying he was one way or the other because I do not KNOW....I am just saying that only MJ will know what kind of relationship (if any) they had. Could be THEY thought there was something, when MJ just saw them as friends or "cute girls who hang around" . Wouldn't be the first time a girl thinks there is more while the guy thinks they are just friends. :mello: Anyways, the point is that he did say something after people were talking about their "relationships" with him...but like I said, he didn't name anyone, so one can interpret it any way one wants I guess. Like I said, only MJ knew the truth.

I did not understand his right post. I had understood that this would be a new event happened now, but now I understand :D, you were reading a few months ago about it. lol! I read about it many years ago and other days I look for the interview Joanna and are no longer on You Tube. Well, actually she had a great chance and opportunity to be close to him being a "fan". It is true that she had a bad behavior, but she was very young at the time (I think she was 21 years old) and I did not have full consciousness of what he was doing. So she acted on impulse perhaps because I was so fascinated by was able to stay close to Michael and did what she wanted and thought was right.

"Whatever we do, whatever we say to each other, keep it in the closet"... unfortunately they do not follow it is a very direct message. Shana and Joanna? :scratch:It is very difficult to give credibility to the behavior they had. I can not give credibility to it. :unsure:

So I think when we think we know everything about MJ, actually know nothing and do not even know half of what is true. He was always so mysterious and all that concerns it will always remain very mysterious. Only he could answer all the questions and doubts. The truth could only come from the mouth of Michael and anyone else. So just simply speculate and imagine what could be true/what could have happened in his private life or imagine what we would have had happened to him. Nothing more. :)

So I always say that Michael never met a woman like him... the female version of MJ. :wub: That would be the perfect woman to stand beside him. :wild: :wub:

(He can (I do not know) have sought the perfect woman for him in many women, but never found.)

SO TRUE. There is no way any of us can know what really went on behind closed doors. Could be MJ was a "freak in a closet" and was sleeping around with tons of girls...or could be he wasn't like that. Anything's possible. Only MJ knows the truth. And we'll never know. Not that it really would be our business either. :scratch::lol:

I agree with both of your posts summer.

~~~~~

I know my intepretations vary quite differently than most, both lyrically and otherwise but I do agree that there was something much deeper and intensely passionate beneath the shyness that the public saw. I also believe MJ was a great lyrical illusionist at times and may have lived out many of his dreams and fantasies at any given point in time that were not necessarily reality, as one might think when listening to his songs.

I do not and will not ever understand why these women are talking to begin with. Are they broadcasting all their other "relationships" to the world? imo there is a reason these females are not acknowledged by name and such in statements. That to me says alot. They want their name linked with MJ, him to acknowledge it and for the whole world to see it. Attention seekers. Again imo if he chose to keep people like that around him time and time again, that's on him. Clearly prior to and since June we've seen proof of what loyalty, trust, betrayal and devaluation of "relationships" truly is.

This quote sums it all up for me.....

"Many people would be more truthful were it not for their uncontrollable desire to talk"
~ Edgar Watson Howe ~

This quote sums it all up for me.....

"Many people would be more truthful were it not for their uncontrollable desire to talk"
~ Edgar Watson Howe ~
:clapping: Perfect! Thanks for posting! This sentence says it all.

SO TRUE. There is no way any of us can know what really went on behind closed doors. Could be MJ was a "freak in a closet" and was sleeping around with tons of girls...or could be he wasn't like that. Anything's possible. Only MJ knows the truth. And we'll never know. Not that it really would be our business either. :scratch::lol:
Thanks! :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild: I'll stick with the second option. Michael was always a great gentleman and it does not look anything like the kind of man that we see out there. Michael never proved to be that way. He was always very discreet unlike many celebrities out there. I always think in religious education (Jehovah's Witnesses) very hard he had and I know that even if he has abandoned the principles of religion continued with it. (I'm saying this about love and women).

I do not see Michael being a man of many women have multiple relationships at the same time, have multiple relationships in a short time, be every week or month with a different women and bla bla bla... This is very common with men very famous, they do this to show his great masculinity to the world, the great ability to win and have several women and view these women as great trophies and gain some more fame. I never saw it at Michael and I saw never that way. A man adventurous, venturing with various women and venturing in love... no! :no: I have this vision of Michael and I never have.

For me, Michael has always seen the love as something pure, honest and perhaps eternal and not a simple affair or play that involves feelings (true) very strong between two people. In his love of truth was very strong, deep and intense. Living true love/love intensely and to share life and all the feelings with the other person with respect and honesty... always.

He always cared a lot in keeping private that which concerns his private life. Then, all involving his private life, only he knows. Only he could answer all questions about it. But I know he must have tried a lot and never found the woman of his dreams to fill all the gaps of his life. (the female version of MJ. Lol! :wub:).

It's just my opinion... that is how I see the Michael... a man who never played with love and feelings... (But I know that many will not agree with me). :)

Last edited:
Ladies, and some gents maybe. :unsure: I don't want to be spoiling any of your fun here but please don't go in the direction of talking about Michael's sex life. :mello:
That's getting a little invasive. Please, Don't go there. Thanks. :)

Well, looks like the only way to keep everyone in here happy is to say Michael Jackson was not a pedophile and Michael Jackson did not date any women either. He was only on the earth making songs and that's it folks!

:lol: :lol:

Now, back to working on the other stuff. I ain't done yet. lol

Well, looks like the only way to keep everyone in here happy is to say Michael Jackson was not a pedophile and Michael Jackson did not date any women either. He was only on the earth making songs and that's it folks!

:lol: :giggle:

Now, back to working on the other stuff. I ain't done yet. lol
:scratch:

No one understands... As we say here in Brazil: "sometimes you need to design for people to understand..." But ok... each one has their own opinion that should always be respected and should not be taken as a joke. There will always be disagreement in an argument. (Is it just to remember and hope not to be stoned for this).

No one understands... As we say here in Brazil: "sometimes you need to design for people to understand..." But ok... each one has their own opinion that should always be respected and should not be taken as a joke. There will always be disagreement in an argument. (Is it just to remember and hope not to be stoned for this).
I was joking around when I said this. That's why I laughed.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the statement I meant. And like I said, he didn't name anyone specifically, so like I said, I guess one can interpret it any way one wants. Just like one can interpret the relationships Shana and Joanna had with MJ any way one wants. He may have known them, but he may or may not have been "involved" with either of them. "Involved" as in them being his girlfriends or being intimate. It's possible he was, but it is just as possible nothing happened and he just knew them, but were not "close friends" with them. I'm not saying he was one way or the other because I do not KNOW....I am just saying that only MJ will know what kind of relationship (if any) they had. Could be THEY thought there was something, when MJ just saw them as friends or "cute girls who hang around" . Wouldn't be the first time a girl thinks there is more while the guy thinks they are just friends. :mello: Anyways, the point is that he did say something after people were talking about their "relationships" with him...but like I said, he didn't name anyone, so one can interpret it any way one wants I guess. Like I said, only MJ knew the truth.

I agree with your definition of the word "involved", as it applies to our MJ and the lovely ladies...

Btw, I may have gotten that statment thingy I posted about earlier mixed up with another one? I can't really remember, since AllforMJ posted the 2003 date, it seemed I was thinking, the example I was talking about was later?

Shucks, I am brain dead now, lol.

I was joking around when I said this. That's why I laughed.

Actually, and in all honesty, I will never be able to fully design anything for you to fully understand. Reason being? You and I have a language barrier because I am not from the same place that you are from and I do not speak in your native language. What I say will always be a cross between regular English and what some here know as Ebonics. Why? Because I am not from Brazil. I am from America. I am African American. Maybe this is also a main part of the reason why certain things that I say rub you the wrong way. In other words, seem to upset you, as what occurred here in the below post.

When I said, "Michael can sing!" you thought it meant something negative. You thought I was implying that he had lost his ability or something, when in fact I was not. I had to explain to you that it was an African American term. I had to clarify myself.

Ashtanga, I cannot spend all of my time doing what you call designing for people to understand and maybe what you and I need to do is accept the fact that we will never fully understand one another because we speak differently.

There is also something that you must remember as well.

When Michael first started out, he emerged from African Americans. There are things that only we naturally understand about him and this is not meant to make others feel disrespected. It is just the truth. There will always be some things that only African Americans understand about MJ. It is inevitable.
Ok......

queen g, you are a true doll.

You have one of the most unselfish spirits ever! I picked up on it right away!

Delete post as requested by ADMN, 3rd attempt

Last edited:
True, in a lot of songs it sounds like he somehow knows her, but then again doesn't. Or at least it sounds like he doesn't know how to "find" her....or to "get through" to her. :scratch: I mean:

Invincible: "If I could tear down these walls that keep you and I apart....I know I coudl claim your heart and our perfect love would start"...

Butterflies: "You're NOT here with me...still I can feel you near to me"...

Speechless: "Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real"...

One More Chance: "And I would walk around this world to find her...And I don't care what it takes no...I'd sail the seven seas to be near her...And if you happen to see her....tell her this from me"

Another Day: "I'll be forever searching for your love....I walked away but I was wrong"...."At night I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you"...

The first person that always instantly comes to my mind when he is singing about relationships and "walking away" and all that, is Lisa Marie. But then on the other hand, when you think about it, you'd think that if it was Lisa Marie or someone of her status, they'd most likely have mutual friends or he would know someone who'd know where she is and would know how to get in touch with her. So he wouldn't really need to "search the whole world" or keep "forever searching", would he? So that makes it all sound like he is singing about someone he doesn't really know...or at least doesn't know how to get in contact with...since he has to keep searching for her. :scratch: But then on the other hand he is talking about "walking away" and in a sense making a mistake and needing s"one more chance"...so if it was someone he didn't know and hadn't been in a relationship with...in that case the "walking away" part doesn't really make sense. :blink: :scratch: :lol: (Then again, he didn't write the lyrics, so maybe there was no "message" or special meaning...maybe he just liked the song. :scratch: ) But still, you are right...it does all sound very confusing, like you said. Like he'd know her, but then doesn't. :blink: :scratch: :lol:

Maybe when he sings of "knowing" her it's not in the way most ppl think...altho I HAVE seen a few alternative ideas in this thread. Guess it's just a matter of what one can wrap their head around...and maybe that's why some things don't make any sense? :scratch:To "her" it might make perfect sense.

"I opened up my heart I want you to come through"....?????????? :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mjackson051709_09.jpg

Sorry, I had to...I couldn't resist! :lol:

:lol:

Well, you know that shirt COULD have other interpretations if you look at it from another perspective. Perhaps he opened up his heart, received her love, and was keeping that love locked inside of his own...for no other love to enter. Who knows? When you look at the shirt in its entire context, meaning all the other items surrounding it, seems like it could be interpreted in a very romantic context. In fact, I believe that particular one was part of a collection called Romantico by the designer. In any case, this is a heads-up for the TII DVD footage. We will see Michael wearing one or two more of the shirts from the collection in the extra DVD footage so you guys might want to be on the lookout for more clothes to interpret. ;D I spied one or 2 of the shirts in a few previews and whatnot. Hopefully we'll get a closer "slowed down" look instead of one second flashes. I believe one of them is a black shirt with a single sparkling red rose.

Ladies, and some gents maybe. :unsure: I don't want to be spoiling any of your fun here but please don't go in the direction of talking about Michael's sex life. :mello:
That's getting a little invasive. Please, Don't go there. Thanks. :)

I agree

Well, you know that shirt COULD have other interpretations if you look at it from another perspective. Perhaps he opened up his heart, received her love, and was keeping that love locked inside of his own...for no other love to enter. Who knows? When you look at the shirt in its entire context, meaning all the other items surrounding it, seems like it could be interpreted in a very romantic context. In fact, I believe that particular one was part of a collection called Romantico by the designer. In any case, this is a heads-up for the TII DVD footage. We will see Michael wearing one or two more of the shirts from the collection in the extra DVD footage so you guys might want to be on the lookout for more clothes to interpret. ;D I spied one or 2 of the shirts in a few previews and whatnot. Hopefully we'll get a closer "slowed down" look instead of one second flashes. I believe one of them is a black shirt with a single sparkling red rose.
Looks like you have hit the nail square on the head, wendy2004.

Here's a video of MJ and Will.i.am being interviewed by Access Hollywood. They are discussing MJ getting back into the studio to work on music following the trial. At 1:02 into the video you will hear the intro of a song that they played for Billy Bush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC8niFZ_Rus

Now, here is the same song in its entirety. It is matching what you are saying. :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TevJYvwXiMg

Moddie777, this song is falling right in place with what you have said above as well.
:yes:

Maybe when he sings of "knowing" her it's not in the way most ppl think...altho I HAVE seen a few alternative ideas in this thread. Guess it's just a matter of what one can wrap their head around...and maybe that's why some things don't make any sense? :scratch:To "her" it might make perfect sense.

I agree. It's all very much up to our own interpretation. MJ was very creative in his messages. I personally feel that there's more to it than "knowing" someone in the physical form as I've interpreted many times before. I could be wrong, but imo I believe inspiration comes from many places that are not necessarily always reality but visions, dreams, hope, imagination, etc. Who's to say God wasn't sending spiritual guidance/messages to MJ through his lyrics/music/poetry etc..and preparing him for what he would eventually gift him with in his life?

That's very sweet and romantic. It'll be interesting to see the other shirts clearly and read everyones interpretations. :)

I have often thought that as being true. And I say that objectively, for I am not an African American. That's why I so often enjoy yours and Moddie's and SoS's slant on things, for you bring insights coming from that perspective. I like that.:)

I thought AllforMJ was white... hihi
I did get the "Michael can sing" sentence, but I never thought of it as black people's slang.. what can I say...:

"it don't matter if we're black or white!"

:tease:

:lol:

I think you could be on to something about your interpretation of that shirt ( by the way, I have a hard time making anything out on it). It makes total and complete sense for a Man who is deeply serious about a woman of whom he had to live without for periods of time all the while longing for her and singing about her, to be extremely protective of her and their love. He wouldn't want anybody elese to come in and interfer with it at all, not after all the emotinal strength and time it took to see his dream realized.

Thanks for the heads up about the ''Romantico" design. Can't wait to see more of it!

Looks like you have hit the nail square on the head, wendy2004.

Here's a video of MJ and Will.i.am being interviewed by Access Hollywood. They are discussing MJ getting back into the studio to work on music following the trial. At 1:02 into the video you will hear the intro of a song that they played for Billy Bush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC8niFZ_Rus

Now, here is the same song in its entirety. It is matching what you are saying. :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TevJYvwXiMg

Moddie777, this song is falling right in place with what you have said above as well.
:yes:

I can't view or hear this. Can anyone tell me in detail what it is?

Also, ALLforMJ, I had no idea about MJ registering a song called "Reverance"! Amazing to say the least! Damn!!

Are the lyrice posted anywhere, does anyone know?

Back