Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

LOVE is as simple or as complex as we make it to be. imo

~~~~~

Take care and goodnight all.....:)

What is the likelihood the LITD girl has even read this post of Justus' or if she has would she not only take it as a fan's perspective, and not necessarily Michael Jackson's?

Maybe Justus thinks this as only a possibility that MJ viewed it as his LITD girl "faltering." But I am not so sure MJ would pin that on her, I really don't. Not after all this time and knowing how God was so on his side and got him through it all. When we see how God's hand has moved on our behalf it has a way of keeping us from being petty. I just can't believe that MJ would hold this against her. And because I feel this way, I hope that his lady love would not be "cut right through to her core" by Justus' words, which have not even been proven to be MJ's very own viewpoint.

Think about this, if this LITD girl was not able to physically come to Santa Maria for good and fair reasons, how could she be viewed as doing anything wrong? She should no way let MJ or anyone put some guilt trip on her. And if she is a woman of God's...then what about God maybe having HIS reasons for her not being there? So should MJ be on her case when it wasn't maybe God's will for her to? I can see her regretting it, and can see her feeling sad about it, but she no way should feel guilty about it, and no one should make her feel guilty either.

If in her heart she would have wanted to be there for him if she could have....that should be enough.

You make a lot of valid points.

You are correct, MJ was a very good - and smart man. Deep in my heart I can't see him laying a guilt trip on anybody either. And, like you said, even if he did, a person would not have to just blindly accept it.

Unfortunately people do not know and can not keep your mouth shut and go around saying things. She need not talk about it in the interview. Michael has always fought so hard for privacy. I think it should just stay with her and she should respect you for knowing how he watched over privacy in your life. Well, I think now people are keen to make Michael's life an open book to the world especially when it comes to private life.

Well, in my opinion is one more person taking advantage of the situation for a few minutes of fame, because I heard she wanted to publish a book with recipes that she prepared for Michael and his children. (This was very evident in the interview she gave to a Brazilian TV station). By then it should be getting some publisher to publish your book. -_-
After having to endure years and years of MJ being called a pedophile, you should be able to handle what Kai said. It's not hurting MJ. It's just showing that he found her to be attractive.

Also, when MJ was going through the trial various women did come out to let the general public know that they were actually intimate with him. If it was bothering him, he would have said something to refute it just like he had refuted other things. But, as we saw here in the U.S., he did not refute it. He let them say what they wanted to say.

I "LOVE" searching You Tube...I enjoy many different genre of Music...

With no disrespect intended...(expect Opera and most country)

Words could not and will not ever describe how "Breathtaking" THIS composition truly is...

I felt THIS composition is MOST fitting for THIS thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTdqdOC2DtI

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

What is the likelihood the LITD girl has even read this post of Justus' or if she has would she not only take it as a fan's perspective, and not necessarily Michael Jackson's?

Maybe Justus thinks this as only a possibility that MJ viewed it as his LITD girl "faltering." But I am not so sure MJ would pin that on her, I really don't. Not after all this time and knowing how God was so on his side and got him through it all. When we see how God's hand has moved on our behalf it has a way of keeping us from being petty. I just can't believe that MJ would hold this against her. And because I feel this way, I hope that his lady love would not be "cut right through to her core" by Justus' words, which have not even been proven to be MJ's very own viewpoint.

Think about this, if this LITD girl was not able to physically come to Santa Maria for good and fair reasons, how could she be viewed as doing anything wrong? She should no way let MJ or anyone put some guilt trip on her. And if she is a woman of God's...then what about God maybe having HIS reasons for her not being there? So should MJ be on her case when it wasn't maybe God's will for her to? I can see her regretting it, and can see her feeling sad about it, but she no way should feel guilty about it, and no one should make her feel guilty either.

If in her heart she would have wanted to be there for him if she could have....that should be enough.
Naaaa, Mike hasn't laid any guilt trips on her. Know how you can tell? Because his most recent love songs have been positive ones.

Also, there's something else that came to me the other day that has been running through my mind quite a bit lately. It has to do with these three lines from "This Is It."

* And it feels as though I've seen your face a thousand times
* And I feel as though I've known you since a thousand years
* And I feel as though I've known you for a thousand years

These three lines are causing me to look back at something that MJ said in "Someone In The Dark."

The above lines fall right in place with him saying in "Someone In The Dark," "One sweet night I knew I would see a stranger who'd be my friend."

If the person was first a stranger to him, it would clearly explain why he would say, "I never heard a single word about you" in "This Is It."

Also, if the woman that became his friend was a stranger, then it would also explain why he was so amazed that it feels like someone he's been knowing for a very long time.

Additionally, in "Someone In The Dark" he said the person would find him one sweet night and in "The Way You Love Me" he is revealing that she did. At the beginning of "The Way You Love Me" he said they kissed in the moonlight after she took his hand.

So, to sum it up...he fell in love with the stranger that he was wishing would find him one night and after she found him, she didn't seem like a stranger at all.

Get it?
:)

Naaaa, Mike hasn't laid any guilt trips on her. Know how you can tell? Because his most recent love songs have been positive ones.

Also, there's something else that came to me the other day that has been running through my mind quite a bit lately. It has to do with these three lines from "This Is It."

* And it feels as though I've seen your face a thousand times
* And I feel as though I've known you since a thousand years
* And I feel as though I've known you for a thousand years

These three lines are causing me to look back at something that MJ said in "Someone In The Dark."

The above lines fall right in place with him saying in "Someone In The Dark," "One sweet night I knew I would see a stranger who'd be my friend."

If the person was first a stranger to him, it would clearly explain why he would say, "I never heard a single word about you" in "This Is It."

Also, if the woman that became his friend was a stranger, then it would also explain why he was so amazed that it feels like someone he's been knowing for a very long time.

Additionally, in "Someone In The Dark" he said the person would find him one sweet night and in "The Way You Love Me" he is revealing that she did. At the beginning of "The Way You Love Me" he said they kissed in the moonlight after she took his hand.

So, to sum it up...
he fell in love with the stranger that he was wishing would find him one night and after she found him, she didn't seem like a stranger at all.

Get it?
:)

:punk: I totally get it...? One In the Same...? Man/Woman in the Mirror~~~

Check It Out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgtWIx2zLtk

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...KNOWLEDGE IS GROWTH...EDUCATION IS THE KEY~~~

Doubts. Uncertainties. Logistics...Michael being a man at his level of fame. Trust. Risk. Not being able to locate her. Many possible scenerios.

I think for michael the hardest part bout being in a relationship was ppl constantly in the middle of it. And im sure i read somewhere that LMP said that it was michael's ppl that came between them. I dont know if that is true or not, but michael was properly scared of that happening again if he ever did have another relationship.

Last edited:
Unfortunately people do not know and can not keep your mouth shut and go around saying things. She need not talk about it in the interview. Michael has always fought so hard for privacy. I think it should just stay with her and she should respect you for knowing how he watched over privacy in your life. Well, I think now people are keen to make Michael's life an open book to the world especially when it comes to private life.

Well, in my opinion is one more person taking advantage of the situation for a few minutes of fame, because I heard she wanted to publish a book with recipes that she prepared for Michael and his children. (This was very evident in the interview she gave to a Brazilian TV station). By then it should be getting some publisher to publish your book. -_-

I totally agree with you! :yes: :clapping:

Tha I did loved your pic with a snake and the name your puppy too. I wanna to know it.

Thanks, honey!!!
Ortega Rocks! :punk:

Love you!!! :wub:

God Bless all of you. :)

Amen!!
God Bless you too!!! :angel:

Have a nice day!!! :)

Last edited:
I agree it did seem "off" that she would make a point of sharing that. I thought that also at the time I first viewed that video when it aired.

But I think the point of AllForMJ's post was not to focus on Kai, but to compare Michael's fun and flirting behavior, and his enjoyment of the way females look, back at age 21 all the way to age 50. :)
Yes... :yes:

But I wanted to do for this little comment to me was very clear. Why things are not as they seem. She gave this interview to a Brazilian reporter a few days after June 25 and was one of her first interviews. This was the only interview that I watched it and do not know in other interviews she talked about the book. They talked about everything we already know and at the end of the interview out of curiosity the reporter asks her what Michael and the children liked to eat. She replied and said he intended to publish a book with these recipes that she prepared and was looking for a publisher to publish it. After this interview I know she gave many interviews and also saw that came out a few small notes in newspapers, magazines and web sites in Brazil and something out of Brazil on the interest in publishing her book. Well, then I understood what was her intention. I think she was enjoying the moment and the real intent of it was another.

I agree ashtanga.
Thanks Lily! :)

After having to endure years and years of MJ being called a pedophile, you should be able to handle what Kai said. It's not hurting MJ. It's just showing that he found her to be attractive.

Also, when MJ was going through the trial various women did come out to let the general public know that they were actually intimate with him. If it was bothering him, he would have said something to refute it just like he had refuted other things. But, as we saw here in the U.S., he did not refute it. He let them say what they wanted to say.
Yes, I understand your point. :yes: But I wanted to post my thoughts about it that is what I really felt. So do not kill me for it! :no: :bugeyed I know many disagree with my opinions :ph34r:, but even so I decided to share here. :)

For me it's really hard to believe in things that other people say about Michael and especially people who had a close proximity to Michael. Kai just worked for Michael. Judith said... but she spoke professionally Michael and nothing else. She behaved as it should. She did it right and she was really happy and proud to have had this great opportunity to work with Michael and being so close to the great artist.

So, I really do not believe that Kai was so preoccupied with the image of Michael. :no:

For me it is a fact that many people took advantage and are enjoying the moment somehow. It's hard to get people to become mouths shut to avoid saying certain things, or Michael did this through the people around him if he wanted, that nobody can control anybody, it has to come from consciousness. People talk especially when you win something in return so ($$$$$ and a few minutes of fame) and people often gain some things and the extent to which people speak the truth?

This is just my thoughts on this... :ph34r:

Lully and Tha Thanks!!!! :)

*(Tha > P.S. Can not post links to download the song "Another Day". This song was released illegally on the Internet. Look: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2510910#post2510910 ) :)

Last edited:

Actually he did send out a statement right after Shana and Joanna had been on TV talking about their relationships ("relationships"?) with MJ, and he said something about all these people coming out to talk...people who have "misunderstood their relationships" with him. Something along those lines. Maybe someone can find that statement? It didn't name anyone specifically, it just generally said that he was not happy about people talking like they'd be close to him when they weren't. Don't know if it was a "coinsidence" that it was released after Shana/Joanna on TV...and I guess one can take the statement any way one wants...but still, he did say he didn't like people talking on his behalf and misrepresenting (is that a word? :scratch::lol:) their relationships with him.

:scratch:

Thank you Ash. I think those women wanted just their 15 min fame? It reminds me the way how Shana acted ( I saw a video on YouTube). It shows that this lady came on TV to say to the whole world that she slept with Michael which is probably not true at all.
While I was watching this video I was feeling embarrassed myself and very sorry for him.
If she wanted to protect him and give a positive public image of Michael to the media she had to put her words different way without going that deep into sexual and private subject imo. She had to act more intelligent, more classy and smart let say. Michael didn't say anything after Shana gave her interview to tabloids because he was a gentlemen first and second he was going through a very hard time imo.
Another lady who said that Michael looked at her back when she was wearing something open doesn't really mean it has to be taken just simply sexually like this woman did.
Michael used to look at girls since Jackson’s 5. This what he loved to do.
Ppl take it too sexual and simple sometimes but this is not what would fit artistic and romantic MJ profile. Imo. Some ppl just do not understand Michael Jackson or just do not care or not able to understand and not even try?.That's all

This article is from 1972, when Michael was just 13 y.o. I hope it helps .....

Michael's list goes on and on. He can spend hours on a windy day seeing how the
wind plays with long hair, short hair, dark hair, light hair.
Or he can stare at the girls' hands. Does she hold them still when she sits?
Or are they part of her communicating methods? Do her hands come alive in conversation -
gesturing wildly to emphasize her words?
But mostly, Michael just wants the time to watch and see the whole picture -
the whole person. He likes everybody but the girls are still, for him, 'something very special!'
If he was one of those guys who rated the chicks he saw,
Michael would be spending all his money on paper
to add up the high scores for each girl.
Because to him, each girl is a winner - simply by being a girl -
by being someone special - by being the very girl he might be staring
at this very moment - with a smile on his face -

The full version is here:http://www.jackson5abc.com/dossiers/presse/1972-09-GirlWatcher.php

Girl Watcher September 1972 Tiger Beat. Michael Tells! I'm A
Girl Watcher!
Michael Tells! I'm A Girl Watcher!'

Last edited:
In her darkest hour
In her deepest despair
Did he still care?
Was he there?

In Michael's mind from his clues over the years, I think he would answer this by saying, "yes", he was there.

Here are just two examples: In the Song, "You are not alone" ( Remember now, he is married, as he seems to be singing about another woman. "her". At the end of the song, he tells her to whisper three words and he'd coming running (back to her), then he tells us "I'll be there". Putting those words in the contents of the entire song, indicates even though they were apart he still remained emotionally and spiritually connected to "her". Michael's clues tell us he was still invested emotionally in being with this lady and believed their love would withstand the test of time, distance and other barriers that presented themselves.

Another clue, he would answer your question and say "yes". In the song "speechless", he tells us he is "with her" even though they are not physically together. He sings, " Though I am with you, I am far away and nothing is for real. I'd go anywhere and do anything, just to touch your face. There's no mountain high I can not climb, I am humbled in your Grace".
( i quoted from memory, i may have a couple of words wrong?).
Michael's clues indicate, he was still committed to their love and hopeful for its return, no matter what. He believed as long as he kept their love alive through prayer and faith, he was still "with her" even though they were not together.

I think he wanted her to hear specific song lyrics throughout the years. I think it was his romantic way of telling her, he still loved her very much and still held onto hope that they would be reunited. She had to have known some how, that returning to him after being apart for so long wouldn't be a let down? When you attempt to rekindle an old relationship, you so do in most cases because you already have something from the other partner that allows you to believe, there is hope in moving forward together and you won't be shot down by them.

Through the years, Michael was telling her he had always been there for her, even when it didn't seem likely or conventional, he wanted her to understand, and get the messages of his songs about the two of them and the promises he continued to make.

Michael took the love for this woman with him throughout his life's travel. He remained "with her", in the only way he knew how ...

Actually he did send out a statement right after Shana and Joanna had been on TV talking about their relationships ("relationships"?) with MJ, and he said something about all these people coming out to talk...people who have "misunderstood their relationships" with him. Something along those lines. Maybe someone can find that statement? It didn't name anyone specifically, it just generally said that he was not happy about people talking like they'd be close to him when they weren't. Don't know if it was a "coinsidence" that it was released after Shana/Joanna on TV...and I guess one can take the statement any way one wants...but still, he did say he didn't like people talking on his behalf and misrepresenting (is that a word? :scratch::lol:) their relationships with him.

I wish to see this statement too. If he did I believe Michael would do it without putting ppl's names in it. It is an intelligent, polite and proper way to do things like that.
I was reading somewhere on the net a few months ago that Joanna was sending msgs. to some ppl telling everybody on the net that she did have sex with Michael. Probably tabloids are not interested in her anymore? It is just crazy.. .

Raymone Bain issued that statement and it didn't come out directly after shana and joane came forward. If I remember it correctly it came out after Rodney Jerkins and the Casio (i think) guy spoke on ABC? These events could've been around the same time though?
The statement said something about people coming out and saying they are his friends or representing him when in fact he had not met them? And we know he has met Rodney jerkins and the Casio's.

I remember the uproar of confusion about the statement. It was only released online, on the message boards for starters.

Months later there would be more controversy: It started to leak, how Raymone Bain supposedly put out statements on MJ's behalf without his input and knowledge, one of the reasons I am told, he fired her.

So the point is, I don't think we can be really sure the words from many statements that were released by Raymone were in fact Michael's actual's words?

... And if she is a woman of God's...then what about God maybe having HIS reasons for her not being there? So should MJ be on her case when it wasn't maybe God's will for her to?

Right. I always thought this was the case. I think if God wanted her there, she most likely would've been there. He must have known something she didn't. Afterall, He knows the end from the beginning.

In Michael's mind from his clues over the years, I think he would answer this by saying, "yes", he was there.

Here are just two examples: In the Song, "You are not alone" ( Remember now, he is married, as he seems to be singing about another woman. "her". At the end of the song, he tells her to whisper three words and he'd coming running (back to her), then he tells us "I'll be there". Putting those words in the contents of the entire song, indicates even though they were apart he still remained emotionally and spiritually connected to "her". Michael's clues tell us he was still invested emotionally in being with this lady and believed their love would withstand the test of time, distance and other barriers that presented themselves ...

Yes, I always thought YANA was a pivitol song - perhaps the first time she actually "saw" herself in one of his songs. After that, she could probably recognize herself in all the other songs quite easily.

Also, he was quite emotional in the video for YANA as well. She may have picked up on that also. It was quite powerful - except for the scene in the end with Lisa Marie looking into the camera. Did you see the look on her face??? If you haven't seen it, you should. I could swear she knew!!!:mello: Well, I guess us women do know.

... Michael's clues indicate, he was still committed to their love and hopeful for its return, no matter what. He believed as long as he kept their love alive through prayer and faith, he was still "with her" even though they were not together.

I think he wanted her to hear specific song lyrics throughout the years. I think it was his romantic way of telling her, he still loved her very much and still held onto hope that they would be reunited.

... Through the years, Michael was telling her he had always been there for her, even when it didn't seem likely or conventional, he wanted her to understand, and get the messages of his songs about the two of them and the promises he continued to make.

Michael took the love for this woman with him throughout his life's travel. He remained "with her", in the only way he knew how ...

Yes. Whether they were together physically or not, he always sang to her.:wub:

Thanks Asedora and thanks again by article 1972! I had never really read. :) :wub:

What I can say is that these people are all dead wrong. It is true that the world has always been curious about the private life of Michael and it seems that these people are keen to talk about certain things and often when the time is not convenient. Who has always been part of the life of Michael knows how much he was always so careful with your privacy. I always saw him as a great gentleman and I never saw him making comments and giving names of those people.

And....

I was reading somewhere on the net a few months ago that Joanna was sending msgs. to some ppl telling everybody on the net that she did have sex with Michael. Probably tabloids are not interested in her anymore? It is just crazy.. .

:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed

This is serious? This is really true? I'm shocked. So I wonder: why have that kind of attitude? Why do this? Maybe she has not managed to climb in his career as a model or something and what is doing this to get attention and perhaps fame. What she may have to offer with this kind of behavior? Nothing. It does not matter to the press, the tabloids might have interest in it. They love that sort of thing. People who want to get ahead in life use your brain and make things happen in a positive and intelligent.

*Lest I be stoned... I just want to remember: it's just my opinion.

I agree with you.

As a fan it does not bother me at all to hear about our MJ having an eye for the ladies or one lady in particular. Back in the day, I admit, it did but I am older now and have a "real life", adult experience of my own.

It is much easier for a female fan to allow Michael to be a real man when that fan has given herself permission as I did years ago, to appreciate real life circumstances and be open to them.

Some of us want to know that he had special women in his life and that they actually made him happy.

God Bless Michael, he deserved nothing less.

While some in here want to make it seem like MJ was only about seeming super shy, being a gentleman and keeping his thoughts about sex with women private, keep in mind that, that was not always the case when it came to him.

For example, "In The Closet" and "Butterflies" have lines in them that are saying the following:

"In The Closet"
Cause when it's aching, you have to rub it.

"Butterflies"
I caress you, let you taste us.

Mike is being more direct about having sex with women than the women that some in here are trying to chatise. What these women have said is actually watered down in comparison to some of the things that MJ himself has recorded and released to the public.

What's up with the selective hearing? lol

I agree with you.

As a fan it does not bother me at all to hear about our MJ having an eye for the ladies or one lady in particular. Back in the day, I admit, it did but I am older now and have a "real life", adult experience of my own.

It is much easier for a female fan to allow Michael to be a real man when that fan has given herself permission as I did years ago, to appreciate real life circumstances and be open to them.

Some of us want to know that he had special women in his life and that they actually made him happy.

God Bless Michael, he deserved nothing less.

Yeah. As far as that goes, I read somewhere that men are just wired that way - to always look at a beautiful woman. They can't really help it and there's nothing anyone can really do about it. I guess God made it that way to ensure the human race would continue ... if ya know what I mean.

Right. I always thought this was the case. I think if God wanted her there, she most likely would've been there. He must have known something she didn't. Afterall, He knows the end from the beginning.

Yes, I always thought YANA was a pivitol song - perhaps the first time she actually "saw" herself in one of his songs. After that, she could probably recognize herself in all the other songs quite easily.

Also, he was quite emotional in the video for YANA as well. She may have picked up on that also. It was quite powerful - except for the scene in the end with Lisa Marie looking into the camera. Did you see the look on her face??? If you haven't seen it, you should. I could swear she knew!!!:mello: Well, I guess us women do know.

Yes, I saw that look on her face at the end.

I agree, she knew exactly what that marriage wasn't about. It must have been obvious to her, the song wasn't about her at all.

You are right, Michael is very, very emotional in that video. He is pleading with "her", to not give up on their love even though he is married to another. He is trying his very best to convey, his promise of not letting "her" feel alone.

While some in here want to make it seem like MJ was only about seeming super shy, being a gentleman and keeping his thoughts about sex with women private, keep in mind that, that was not always the case when it came to him.

For example, "In The Closet" and "Butterflies" have lines in them that are saying the following:

"In The Closet"
Cause when it's aching, you have to rub it.

"Butterflies"
I caress you, let you taste us.

Mike is being more direct about having sex women than the women that some in here are trying to chatise. What these women have said is actually watered down in comparison to some of the things that MJ himself has recorded and released to the public.

What's up with the selective hearing?
Ok.....

As a fan it does not bother me at all to hear about our MJ having an eye for the ladies or one lady in particular. .

Honestly it doesn't bother me either. But I still think it is not a proper thing to do for a woman going on TV selling her book, basically making money from Michael and talking about private things too. It is not even private it just something weird from my point of view. It is just doesn't have to be that way imo. She was giving an interview to a Russian reporter as well and she definitely did it for business and attention. That's all.

Last edited:
This is serious? This is really true? I'm shocked. So I wonder: why have that kind of attitude? Why do this? Maybe she has not managed to climb in his career as a model or something and what is doing this to get attention and perhaps fame. What she may have to offer with this kind of behavior? Nothing. It does not matter to the press, the tabloids might have interest in it. They love that sort of thing. People who want to get ahead in life use your brain and make things happen in a positive and intelligent.

*Lest I be stoned... I just want to remember: it's just my opinion.

I do not know if it is true or not. You cannot be sure about anything you read on the net LOL :) But I read that she was keeping in touch with some ppl (or one person) on the net and they were discussing this subject online. Later those ppl were on forums chatting about it. That's all. Crazy.

I do not know if it is true or not. You cannot be sure about anything you read on the net LOL :) But I read that she was keeping in touch with some ppl (or one person) on the net and they were discussing this subject online. Later those ppl were on forums chatting about it. That's all. Crazy.
Great reminder. Never to be trusted 100% in everything that is net, all that is published by the press and mainly rely on things said by other people. People have to always question and doubt. Why not always things are as they seem. The truth is always distant and hidden from us. :yes:

But this story is really crazy and shocking... :bugeyed :mello:

Shana said what she said in November 2003 shortly after MJ's home was raided. The statement that you are referring to seems to be the one that MJ released in March 2004 while launching his website, MJJSource.

Here's an excerpt...

"I am very excited about using MJJSource.com as a way to communicate with both my fans around the world, and the media. I have become disturbed and troubled as a result of people speaking on my behalf whom I do not know. For months, I have listened to reports that are inaccurate because they have been based on hearsay, and not fact. I have also listened, with amazement, to people who have misrepresented their relationships with me. I will use this site as one of the mediums for speaking out on my own behalf."

Notice that once he fully launched MJJSource, he did not say a single word on it about not knowing Shana or being upset about what she said. I don't remember him posting anything on it about not knowing Joanna either.

What he did openly deny via his MJJSource website is not knowing that woman named Sholeh Bocchelli that claimed he got her pregnant with twins and would not let her see them. He said "There is no truth to this accusation." He also discussed this silly rumor during his interview with Geraldo.

But again, he remained quiet when it came down to Shana and Joanna. He pretty much let them say what they wanted to say.

Last edited:
*(Tha > P.S. Can not post links to download the song "Another Day". This song was released illegally on the Internet. Look: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2510910#post2510910 ) :)

Thanks for letting me know! ;)

Oh, yeah! This is really crazy and we can't believe in everything that we read! In fact, I
don't believe even when I hear someone talking! These days, I'm suspicious of everything and everyone! I'm like Saint Tohme.... I just believe when I see! :smilerolleyes:

Back