Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Here's something elese I want to point out from the linear thread Michael's own lyrics and song releases has woven. With a long history with this woman, she will not be someone in her twenties. If this relationship dates back to 1987 ( when the significant song IJCSLY, was released), this woman is close in age if not the exact same age as Michael. Think about that for a second or two.

It probably isn't so important to figure out details about her or figure out who she is or is not. That will all be revealed sooner or later I would imagine, unless he plans to hide their relationship but I really don't see that happening. I would think that we'll see her once she is ready, and once they both are ready for the onslaught of media and fan attention, both positive and negative as I don't think it can be only one or the other, there will always be some who will point out all the reasons why she isn't good enough or isn't right for him etc, without knowing either one in person..lol. I do wonder how we all would take it if we "figure out" her exact physical details such as age, race, size, so well that we could draw her out like a police sketch.....and we happen to be wrong.
I think he is very proud of his ethnicity and black heritage but I also think that he sees people as people and not as colours. He sees the spirit inside....and...I can remember something about the soul being like a prism of light, so colourful. Did he say this? Maybe I said it a long time ago one day chatting..lol..I don't know. Anyways, in the lyrics to the unheard song "you are so beautiful" doesn't he say she is colourful? He sees the soul of the person, so the exterior is of little importance.

That is my 2 cents.

Someone asked about this a few nights ago. This is a typed statement Raymone released online for us on October 9, 2007; From Michael:

To My Fans around the World:

I would like to thank you for the beautiful cards,photographs,messages,videos and gifts sent
to me on my birthday.
I was overwhelmed by YOUR KINDNESS, YOUR CONTINUED LOVE and SUPPORT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU all.......FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
I've been really busy lately. Hopefully You've seen the results of my recent photo shoot with
L' Umo Vogue.
Soon, I will be sharing exciting and surprising news with you from my other efforts. PLEASE KNOW AGAIN, that I love and appreciate each and every one of you, and send to you my heartfelt thanks and warm wishes.

Sincerely,
Michael Jackson

notice the "from the bottom of my heart" line? remember where and how I told you it was first shown during this time frame? He was using it alot, wasn't he?

It probably isn't so important to figure out details about her or figure out who she is or is not. That will all be revealed sooner or later I would imagine, unless he plans to hide their relationship but I really don't see that happening. I would think that we'll see her once she is ready, and once they both are ready for the onslaught of media and fan attention, both positive and negative as I don't think it can be only one or the other, there will always be some who will point out all the reasons why she isn't good enough or isn't right for him etc, without knowing either one in person..lol. I do wonder how we all would take it if we "figure out" her exact physical details such as age, race, size, so well that we could draw her out like a police sketch.....and we happen to be wrong.
I think he is very proud of his ethnicity and black heritage but I also think that he sees people as people and not as colours. He sees the spirit inside....and...I can remember something about the soul being like a prism of light, so colourful. Did he say this? Maybe I said it a long time ago one day chatting..lol..I don't know. Anyways, in the lyrics to the unheard song "you are so beautiful" doesn't he say she is colourful? He sees the soul of the person, so the exterior is of little importance.

That is my 2 cents.
^ VERY well said Apee :yes: - all if it.

Last edited:
MJ actually cannot help showing his love for all people and wanting all people to come together in harmony. It's deeply embedded in him.

1. Because he loves God.
2. Because he is a "civil rights" baby.

Because he loves God, he's going to love and appreciate ALL of God's work. While appreciating God's work he is going to hold ALL of it to the highest regard. His number one purpose in life is to make sure that God is pleased with him and all that he does with the life and talents that God has given him. This is why he puts his all into everything that he does and makes sure that he's only putting out music that is soothing to the soul. He has even shown the world that he fights fair and square as well and whatever he feels is beyond his capabilities, he hands over to God to handle for him. That's how he won the '03-'05 court battle. His love for God and his trust in Him is what saved his life. His love for God is the reason why we all still have him right now.

Because he is a "civil rights" baby that was born in 1958, and that became the lead singer of the Jackson 5 in 1963, he is naturally going to be breaking color lines. He became the lead singer of the Jackson 5 just as the civil rights movement was reaching its crest.

As long as he knows that he is not destroying human lives along the way, and that he is giving of himself as a servant of God, he knows that he can move forward in whatever direction he wants to go because that's what freedom is.

Breaking color lines and being capable of loving all women of all races will never mean that he loves black women any less. He can't fully push black women out of his life, because when it comes down to it, the only woman that will ever fully understand him as a black man is a black woman.

Shana is an example that he never stopped dating black women all together. Before the trial, no one even knew that he had been seeing Shana for close to seven years. Did you notice that when Shana went on television to tell everyone how long MJ had been seeing her, he never sent out a statement to say it wasn't true?

Also, remember how he answered Bashir when he was asked about being with a black woman? His answer was "Of courrrrse. Of courrrrrse."

There's something that MJ has been making very clear over the years and that is that he does not like being controlled. He doesn't like being told where he can and cannot go. He does not like being told what he can or cannot do. And he also does not like being told what woman he can or cannot love.

Then, there is also something he's been making clear to women in general. And that is that he does not like it when women try to control him with their bodies when he comes to them for intimacy. That's what he is saying in the song, "Heartbreaker."

He's a very well-rounded man. He's a God-fearing man. He's a very spiritual man. He's a hard-working man. He's a very loving man. He's a real man.

And thennnnnnn, in addition to all of THIS, he's got that kid side TOO, so he's a very playful man. :lol: :lol: Can't leave that out, because it's JUST AS REAL as the rest of him! And THAT's what makes him SO FUN!!! :lol: :lol:

So the love story continues as the mystery unfolds...

Last edited:
^^You make him out to sound very god-fearing. Sorry, but throughout his actions and his life, that is proven to NOT be true. All we can do is speculate. If he was so god-fearing, why on earth is he using Jesus' name in vain? Why god's name in vain?? I think you want him to be god fearing as much as you posted above :yes: A god fearing man will not grab himself on stage..I don't care how much into his music he is, he won't give god credit for a song that is very sexual or whatnot.. he just won't.

More like he is reverent of his career and the people who held it together with him.. but not god. He hasn't always given thanks to god.. but a lot to man. Yes, he believes in a god ...

You made him out to sound like a flippin reverend, above :lol: And he's not!! No where nears!!

Last edited:
Although I must admit that the spiritual aspect is true, he is a spiritual man. He loves to meditate, as karen has said before. But that doesn't make him pure or good. I think it makes him more harmonious and more centered. And we don't know if he was with that one Shana lady, whether he released a statement or not. None of us were there with him and her when they were together .. total speculation.

I am sure that his mother would have liked for him to become a servant of God..but that just was not happening. He doesn't like control. I think it took him even a while to figure out God and His plan for his life! Mike doesn't wanna hurt anyone, even god. He is just a respectable person with a bit of cockiness under his belt. :lol:

I hiiighly doubt a man of god would shake his thang in gold trousers and show the women below what he is made of IN them, if you get what i am saying. It's only obvious he left nothing to the imagination and enjoyed the women's attention and loved them looking at his bits. :lol: Miiichael..tisk tisk. But hey, he is a male afterall!! :lol: :wub:

Last edited:
Even as we respond in what is catagorically a sensitive area, please lets be mindful of staying on topic before the (you know the "m" word people) feel a need to come in and 'regulate' things.

I will begin the response with an eye toward keeping on topic by a few reminders.

1. the relationship we are discussing is a spiritual relationship

2. if it began as the topic suggests, in the Someone In the Dark era, then we know that MJ was an ardent member of a religion that was strict about marrying 'within the faith" and although there were many women around him, he would have likely only been serious about someone aredently in that faith as well, to please no one but God

3. Somewhere along the line, as we see in Dancing the Dream, that MJ learned the difference between 'religion' and 'spirituality'. Which do you think Jesus was after? Religion, or Spirituality? MJ quotes Jesus as his source. If you doubt that, we can probably find a link to the Ed Bradley interview and a few print interviews. MJ also became open to visiting other churches where the Lord Jesus is preached, something that would never have been allowed within the confines of a continued avid involvement with his former religion.

4. AllforMJ said that MJ "fears" God. There is no one qualified to speak upon the details of what that relationship entails, before, during or after he has "grabbed his crotch". I did not hear/see her say MJ is pure, or "good". Since he knows his bible, he also knows that according to the word, "there is none righteous, no, not even one, for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. How God feels about the way MJ expresses his God-given talent can only be judged by The Only Judge on the last day. In fact, this is what she said:

Because he loves God, he's going to love and appreciate ALL of God's work. While appreciating God's work he is going to hold ALL of it to the highest regard. His number one purpose in life is to make sure that God is pleased with him and all that he does with the life and talents that God has given him. This is why he puts his all into everything that he does and makes sure that he's only putting out music that is soothing to the soul.

IOW, MJ does the best he can with what God has given him, including and not limited to, his spiritual consciousness.

5. It is a known fact that MJ keeps himself mingled as much as possible with the Source of all Life - that being The Creator, and that Source is in the form of God's creation which AllforMJ said that MJ appreciates.

My dear you have it in your avatar that you are omnipresent, now are you using God's name in vain? I'd rather think not. Can't we give our man a break?

"to those who show mercy to others, mercy will be shown to them, by our father who is in heaven"

Last edited:
^^You make him out to sound very god-fearing. Sorry, but throughout his actions and his life, that is proven to NOT be true. All we can do is speculate. If he was so god-fearing, why on earth is he using Jesus' name in vain? Why god's name in vain?? I think you want him to be god fearing as much as you posted above :yes: A god fearing man will not grab himself on stage..I don't care how much into his music he is, he won't give god credit for a song that is very sexual or whatnot.. he just won't.

More like he is reverent of his career and the people who held it together with him.. but not god. He hasn't always given thanks to god.. but a lot to man. Yes, he believes in a god ...

You made him out to sound like a flippin reverend, above :lol: And he's not!! No where nears!!
I don't see him as a reverend or nothing like that. When I say being a servant of God, I'm saying as I could also say about you too because God can use anyone He wants. Even you.

You have probably touched the lives of many people in a positive way as your path has crossed with theirs. You...even if you are not known to the world. I can hear it in your words.

God fearing is one thing, but looking for your own self worth and acceptance upon MAN is another. And it's altogether too easy to go off topic now and then, seeing as we are speaking on OPINIONS in here. :yes: Everyone's got one! But it won't be that that'll get the mod's attention.

I love Michael's view of god and spirituality :wub: He has soo many poems and writings in his DANCING THE DREAM book that just totally took my breath away because he described what I could not!

Although I must admit that the spiritual aspect is true, he is a spiritual man. He loves to meditate, as karen has said before. But that doesn't make him pure or good. I think it makes him more harmonious and more centered. And we don't know if he was with that one Shana lady, whether he released a statement or not. None of us were there with him and her when they were together .. total speculation.

I am sure that his mother would have liked for him to become a servant of God..but that just was not happening. He doesn't like control. I think it took him even a while to figure out God and His plan for his life! Mike doesn't wanna hurt anyone, even god. He is just a respectable person with a bit of cockiness under his belt. :lol:

I hiiighly doubt a man of god would shake his thang in gold trousers and show the women below what he is made of IN them, if you get what i am saying. It's only obvious he left nothing to the imagination and enjoyed the women's attention and loved them looking at his bits. :lol: Miiichael..tisk tisk. But hey, he is a male afterall!! :lol: :wub:
Who created sex? Wasn't it God?

If God is the one that created sex, then it is okay for MJ to include it. He just has to make sure he sets a limit on it. So far, he has.

Also, from listening to the way that he's been singing about sex over the years, it seems like he wants that part of his life to have some meaning, and not just be something that is done.

Listen to what he said in "Who Is It." He said, "I gave her passion. My very soul." So, it doesn't seem like he wants sex to only be physical. If he's a person that believes in giving his all, then it will enter that part of his life as well. Therefore, he's going to want sex to be done physically and spiritually combined.

Last edited:
so ok, we can concur that he is a man, doing the very best he can :)

that is indeed a good man :yes:

ok and a man who has done whatever he has done for whatever kind of attention he wanted at the time

only God can judge

God fearing is one thing, but looking for your own self worth and acceptance upon MAN is another.

We have got to remember, the man is an entertainer. Anyone who has been on stage can tell you, it brings out a whole 'nother area of expression.

Last edited:
Who created sex? Wasn't it God?

If God is the one that created sex, then it is okay for MJ to include it. He just has to make sure he sets a limit on it. So far, he has.

Also, from listening to the way that he's been singing about sex over the years, it seems like he wants that part of his life to have some meaning, and not just be something that is done.

Listen to what he said in "Who Is It." He said, "I gave her passion. My very soul." So, it doesn't seem like he wants sex to only be physical. If he's a person that believes in giving his all, then it will enter that part of his life as well. Therefore, he's going to want sex to be done physically and spiritually combined.
I like to stay away from those arguments (religion). I guess that is why I don't totally agree with you on the whole god & Michael theory thing. We only see what WE can see. We weren't in his shoes making his decisions and we weren't there watching his moves.

And I, too, don't think he is an empty or shallow person. I think he wants the most out of his very personal relationships because let's face it..people come and go in his life. And he wants HER to stick. You won't get that by being shallow and letting just water sink in, but all that is matter. Gravity has it's pull.

Anyway, I think that he has met this woman or known her based upon not mere chance but what was meant to be... his fate, his destiny. We all have one (leaving god aside).

Last edited:
I like to stay away from those arguments (religion). I guess that is why I don't totally agree with you on the whole god & Michael theory thing. We only see what WE can see. We weren't in his shoes making his decisions and we weren't there watching his moves.

And I, too, don't think he is an empty or shallow person. I think he wants the most out of his very personal relationships because let's face it..people come and go in his life. And he wants HER to stick. You won't get that by being shallow and letting just water sink in, but all that is matter. Gravity has it's pull.

Anyway, I think that he has met this woman or known her based upon not mere chance but what was meant to be... his fate, his destiny. We all have one (leaving god aside).

I honestly liked what you have said here, but for those of us who are giving our all in interpreting Michael's own lyrics, songs, poems and etc, we CAN NOT LEAVE OUT God, not when he himself include God, spirituality, and the look of this woman in so many of the releases he is taking part in.

Ah, I've been away for a while again and then thereare ons of posts to read and to comment on. :lol:

You guys may be onto something here...the lyrics about her walking away from him? Maybe he was in some kind of disguise, and she just didn't know it was him...some kind of costume where he could be like the Oscar Meyer Weiner man or some other type of character that greets people and shakes their hand....and she happened to be one of those people whose hand he shook?? AND maybe just maybe HE could see her - through the mask in the disguise, but she just couldn't see him....and that never in her wildest dreams could she ever imagine that she just shook MICHAEL JACKSON's hand...?? He may have been a gentleman after...and took her hand and kissed it...and if she ever knew...she'd probably faint... Just a thought...

I had to laugh at that post because that was like you would have been describing my "meeting with Goofy" in Disneyland in 1991! :bugeyed :lol: :lol: To this day I'm always laughing when I think about it because I'm like "What if that person inside of Goofy was MICHAEL??!!" :wild: :lmao: (Even though, it probably was just some guy who was an MJ fan! :hysterical:) I went to Disneyland and I had an MJ t-shirt on...and then I saw Goofy, so I went over to him because I wanted to get my picture taken with Goofy (yup, that's when I do want to be photographed...when the picture is just for me as a "souvenier" :lol:). So I walked up to Goofy and asked if I can get a picture taken with him and he nodded his head and I remember I just noticed thsi black screen and I coudln't see the person inside but he/she was looking down to my shirt and then I cold hear a kissing sound. SO I got a kiss from Goofy for wearing a Michael Jackson t-shirt. :kickass: And then we posed for a picture and Goofy was holding on to me tight. Anyways...I still have that picture hanging on my wall at my parents' house. And when ever I look at it I'm like..."What if that was MJ!!". :lol: I don't know what gave me that idea, because it didn't cross my mind in Disneyland really (other wise I probably would have "spent the day with Goofy" to try to se who is inside the costume. :lol:). I don't know what made me go "OMG, maybe it was MJ!". Maybe because it was just around the Oscars and I saw in teh news that he was in L.A....or maybe it was him saying he likes to use disguises in DISNEYLAND :)wild: :hysterical::hysterical:)...I don't know why, but I have to laugh at the whole thing anyways. I just think it wa sfunny because I never forgot the "kiss" from Goofy because I was SO PROUD of my MJ shirt and that's why I wore it to Disneyland anyways because I wanted everyone to see I love MJ...and then to get a kiss from Goofy. Unforgettable. :clapping:(And I was 16 back then, so I am pretty sure I have not been mentioned in any MJ songs because of that, even if it was MJ! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: But Linda's story just reminded me of that "MJ related" incident so it made me laugh! :lol: )

Thank you for this! Sorry it took a while to respond to this post.
This is definately a love story about a long history with a woman, whom I feel, Michael has told us, is a woman of color. He even has described her physical form to us in song.
In "She drives me wild", he says "got it kicking in the back". That translates too her having a
big boodie. Kicking in the back is slang. The word "Kicking" was highly used in urban communities in the 90's. He also describes her body in the same song as, "a statesteque stack", which mean in his eyes at least, her body has EVERYTHING in ALL the places he desires most. She has curves and is not thin. She does not have a boyish body. Her body is shapely to Michael and apparently the sight of it drives him nuts!! Most women with bodies described the way Michael has described her body are women of color.
Well I'm whiter than white, but I still have a "booty". :lol: "Baby got BACK!" :wild: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So it's not just colored people who are curvy. Elizabeth Taylor is white and she's curvy as hell. :yes:

That is my 2 cents.

That was a great post, Ape. And you're right there's most likely gonna be all kinds of haters and tabloids saying all kinds of things, no matter who MJ ever ends up being with. That's just how the tabloids are.

Actually what you said about the prisms and stuff reminded me of something Michael said years ago. I can't remember if I read it somewhre or if it was in some interview or something...But I can remember Michael once talking about why they chose a peacock as a symbol for their music publishing or something like that. I think it was during Destiny and Victory...Didn't the songs that the brothers wrote together all had "Peacock Music" or "Peacock Publishing" or something like that under the song credits? (You know like how there is "Mijack Music" now..?). Anyways, it had something to do with The Jacksons and their music and Michal said tehy chose a peacock as a symbol because a peacock's feathers have all colors and it's like a symbol of all colors living in harmony and that's what they like and want, and their music is for people of all colors and races. It was something like that. I can't remember how he said it exactly but it was pretty much along those lines.

I thnk Michael loves all races and wants all races to to get along and live together in harmony...*singing* "that's when we'll be free...."...(Sorry..that just remindd me of a Oscar Peterson song we used to sing with our choir! :lol: "Hymn To Freedom" ..Great song. :yes:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_RnJFMX2kc&feature=related

Someone asked about this a few nights ago. This is a typed statement Raymone released online for us on October 9, 2007; From Michael:

To My Fans around the World:

I would like to thank you for the beautiful cards,photographs,messages,videos and gifts sent
to me on my birthday.
I was overwhelmed by YOUR KINDNESS, YOUR CONTINUED LOVE and SUPPORT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU all.......FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
I've been really busy lately. Hopefully You've seen the results of my recent photo shoot with
L' Umo Vogue.
Soon, I will be sharing exciting and surprising news with you from my other efforts. PLEASE KNOW AGAIN, that I love and appreciate each and every one of you, and send to you my heartfelt thanks and warm wishes.

Sincerely,
Michael Jackson

notice the "from the bottom of my heart" line? remember where and how I told you it was first shown during this time frame? He was using it alot, wasn't he?

Actually what stood out for ME the most and what I personally noticed was the very first sentence:

to me on my birthday."

:yes:

But that's just me! :scratch: :D :lol:

I don't want to turn this thread into a religious one and "about religion"...But people have different ways of believing in God and "serving God" and "being religious". And you can't say that just because someone does this or that, he/she can't be as "god-fearing" or "as religious" as someone who doesn't do certain things. Some religions are more strick than others and other religions allow more things. Some may believe in God or a "Higher source" and not be a part of any particular religion...but see them selves as "highly spiritual" or "highly religious" anyways. So how do you define what way they should behave then? Michael has said he belives in God very much. Tha's what he says and believes in...and we should respect that. Grabbing his crotch on stage has nothing to do with being "god-fearing" or "a good believer" in my opinion. I mean, he is PERFORMING on stage...he is DANCING...he is ENTERTAINING. What's so wrong or "sinful" about that?! It's not like he is having sex with every girl in the audience. :rolleyes: I myself would say I believe in God very much...and I'd even say I'm pretty religious...but still I don't think I can't use swear words or that I can't even think about sex or whatever...I mean, sorry...just don't believe in that. And in MY religion that was never a problem. Anyways...like I said...I don't want this to become a discussion about religion and what is right or not. I just wanted to point out that one shouldn't judge another person or their religious beliefs too quickly, because as I said, there are SO many different religions and beliefs and each has their own ways to believe in God or to serve God and I think no one can tell another person how he/she should believe in God. I think every single person has their own individual and intimate relationship to God and I think it's between God and the person how to best go at it. At least that's my opinion.

I think Michael is very spiritual and "religious" in his private life. I'm pretty sure God plays a very important role in his life. At least that's the impression I get when he is talking. And I don't realy understand what you mean by Michael using Jesus' name in vain? He talks about Jesus a lot and mentions him a lot. So far I have only heard him mention Jesus when he was talking about something Jesus did and was using it as an example to explain why he HIMSELF acts a certain way. What is so vain in that? If he has high regard for Jesus and wants to be a good person?? How could that be wrong? Aren't you supposed to mention Jesus at all? Because then we are all saying his name in vain. :mello: Or him giving credit to God for his music. How could that somehow be bad...EVEN when it would be for a song with sexual content? He is still giving praise to God. Thanking him for hsi talent. Besides, don't forget...we thank God for babies too and call them "blessings"...and you do know how babies are made, right? So...Just a thought...

Last edited:

That is my 2 cents.

I completely agree with you, Ape...especially the bold parts. :flowers:

Also, if I'm not mistaken I believe it was pointed out earlier in this thread that it's purpose was not to figure out who she is or could be, IF she genuinely exists, however, once things take a turn for the physical it becomes just that becuz ppl start painting a picture of what she may look like. I think as long as the thread/topic was mainly about the "messages" it was harmless....altho honesly, I think IF MJ was communicating to her, it could be considered intrusive in a way to be discussing these private messages so publicly. Obviously, if he actually knew this woman he could reach her and tell her how he feels directly. If these are private messages done in a public way, it's possible that it's his only option at this point.

It's a beautiful and romantic story as it's being laid out, altho I believe some things are missing or being overlooked (which I have zero time to dedicate to pointing them out at the mo...forgive me) BUT I do wonder if this is a story he would want to tell himself....possibly thru new music.

Also, I think when ppl get into physical descriptions you have to take Michael's actions into consideration much more than his words, spoken or in song. Without getting into his private life and violating the rules of this board, all you have to do is go back thru time to see how varied his tastes can be...sometimes at the exact same time. He can be interested in or find appealing two individuals at the opposite ends of the physical spectrum. So with that I have to say the physical shouldn't even be an issue here as it's obvious, the "soul" to him is what matters in the end. It's how the woman touches him on the inside, if she genuinely does.

And if we're going to dissect Michael's lyrics for clues, then we can't forget Black or White. "If you're thinking of being my baby, it don't matter if you're black or white. :wink: To say only a black woman could be good for him, I have to disagree. I had a white teacher bring the plight of South African blacks during apartheid to my attention for the first time and made me more aware of the racial injustices of the world. There are some people not of African American race who CAN understand the plight of blacks even tho they don't live that life. They are "for real". If his mystery woman turns out to be that way, then he's in good hands just as he would be in a black woman's hands. Let's face it, not all of us are on the same plane when it comes to race and all it's nuances as we should be as black women either. So I think it's a little unfair to say he can only be happy and understood by a black woman.

As far as religion, he's gone in different ways there as well when it comes to women. So I think it's unfair to say this woman would HAVE to be God-fearing as well. I want to reiterate that you HAVE to take Michael's actions more seriously than what he sings, or rather, look at both his actions AND words as I think they tell the real story to what his ideal woman would require. She could very well be an atheist. He could be the man to bring God into her life. That's romantic, too.

It's things like this that makes this thread sorta dangerous. It's fun to speculate but I feel as long as religion (altho it has been and continues to be a strong part of Michael's life) and phyical attributes are left off the table, this thread will probably have a better chance of survival and not turn offensive. There are many songs that could take this thread into different directions as far as describing the mystery woman or whether it's been the same woman over time or not. It's possible, like many people in life, Michael once felt a particular woman WAS that dream girl, and he was wrong. So the type of music he put out over various times could very well be about different women he had in mind over the years and not one particular one. It's been speculated that MJ was very sad and possibly lonely around Invicible, which for the most part I can agree with, BUT there MAY have been some good moments as evidenced by YRMW. The lyrics are incredible. Sounds like someone WAS in his life and she was good for him and he WAS happy around that time. For how long or what happened, who knows? Speculating is fun, but I think it should be stressed that's all any of this is. And everyone is doing it from their own perspective or how they choose to see things.

Now, having said that, it's possible he has now found the one who possesses those attributes AND he's right this time. Michael definitely seems happier or more focused or spritely lately. And I do believe something wonderful happened to him during the course of the trial and all his misery. As awful as the whole ordeal was, it seems as if it was something he had endure for good and great things to change or come into his life. And in that way, it was a blessing in disguise, a cleansing by fire experience, if you will? However, I don't think anyone should try to possibly paint an accurate picture of what his mystery woman must look like. Michael's choices (at least the ones we've seen and know about) have been way too varied to be able to pin just one type down. We've heard of longs legs and light eyes, all sorts of things but not all of Michael's choices have fallen in those categories. So, my point is that physical stuffs and whatnots may be fun for speculating, but ppl should remember that's all it is.

Like Ape said, he could very well reveal someone very different physically than what's been speculated. Then what will folks think? He's made a mistake? She's the wrong woman? How will ppl react to that? Will they rebel against her in hopes of bringing Michael to what they've deduced to be his "true" love? I've seen how fans react to thinking Michael's making the wrong music or with the wrong managers, etc. I shudder to think what they will do in thinking he's with the wrong woman. Oh dear. I think it's important to keep an open mind and just stick to things like the messages of the songs or his press releases or whatever.

I will say sometimes I read this thread and think some ppl believe they know who the mystery woman is or perhaps have an idea of who they WANT it to be.....and have tried to make things fit so as to only describe that person/people. If that's the case then this thread isn't about speculating or having fun. It's about subtlely revealing the identitify of someone and that would definitely make this discussion intrusive. If Michael wanted that person revealed, he could just do it. This discussion could be an underhanded way of revealing something he's not ready to reveal for his own reasons and that would be uncool, imo. However, if ppl are just guessing, that's fine. It's just that the last few pages seem to be coming across as statements instead of guesswork?

For the most part it's been interesting to read. I've missed some parts so if anything I've said has been repeated, I apologized. This thread has blown the heck up and with the server problems, it's been hard to keep up. I'll read back when I have more time. Thanks to all who have contributed their opinions and speculations. :flowers:

I completely agree with you, Ape...especially the bold parts. :flowers:

Also, if I'm not mistaken I believe it was pointed out earlier in this thread that it's purpose was not to figure out who she is or could be, IF she genuinely exists, however, once things take a turn for the physical it becomes just that becuz ppl start painting a picture of what she may look like. I think as long as the thread/topic was mainly about the "messages" it was harmless....altho honesly, I think IF MJ was communicating to her, it could be considered intrusive in a way to be discussing these private messages so publicly. 1.* Obviously, if he actually knew this woman he could reach her and tell her how he feels directly. If these are private messages done in a public way, it's possible that it's his only option at this point.

2.* It's a beautiful and romantic story as it's being laid out, altho I believe some things are missing or being overlooked (which I have zero time to dedicate to pointing them out at the mo...forgive me) BUT I do wonder if this is a story he would want to tell himself....possibly thru new music.

Also, I think when ppl get into physical descriptions you have to take Michael's actions into consideration much more than his words, spoken or in song. Without getting into his private life and violating the rules of this board, 3.* all you have to do is go back thru time to see how varied his tastes can be...sometimes at the exact same time. He can be interested in or find appealing two individuals at the opposite ends of the physical spectrum. So with that I have to say the physical shouldn't even be an issue here as it's obvious, the "soul" to him is what matters in the end. It's how the woman touches him on the inside, if she genuinely does.

And if we're going to dissect Michael's lyrics for clues, then we can't forget Black or White. "If you're thinking of being my baby, it don't matter if you're black or white. :wink: 4.* To say only a black woman could be good for him, I have to disagree. I had a white teacher bring the plight of South African blacks during apartheid to my attention for the first time and made me more aware of the racial injustices of the world. There are some people not of African American race who CAN understand the plight of blacks even tho they don't live that life. They are "for real". If his mystery woman turns out to be that way, then he's in good hands just as he would be in a black woman's hands. Let's face it, not all of us are on the same plane when it comes to race and all it's nuances as we should be as black women either. So I think it's a little unfair to say he can only be happy and understood by a black woman.

5.* As far as religion, he's gone in different ways there as well when it comes to women. So I think it's unfair to say this woman would HAVE to be God-fearing as well. I want to reiterate that you HAVE to take Michael's actions more seriously than what he sings, or rather, look at both his actions AND words as I think they tell the real story to what his ideal woman would require. She could very well be an atheist. He could be the man to bring God into her life. That's romantic, too.

It's things like this that makes this thread sorta dangerous. It's fun to speculate but I feel as long as religion (altho it has been and continues to be a strong part of Michael's life) and phyical attributes are left off the table, this thread will probably have a better chance of survival and not turn offensive. There are many songs that could take this thread into different directions as far as describing the mystery woman or whether it's been the same woman over time or not. It's possible, like many people in life, Michael once felt a particular woman WAS that dream girl, and he was wrong. So the type of music he put out over various times could very well be about different women he had in mind over the years and not one particular one. It's been speculated that MJ was very sad and possibly lonely around Invicible, which for the most part I can agree with, BUT there MAY have been some good moments as evidenced by YRMW. The lyrics are incredible. Sounds like someone WAS in his life and she was good for him and he WAS happy around that time. For how long or what happened, who knows? Speculating is fun, but I think it should be stressed that's all any of this is. And everyone is doing it from their own perspective or how they choose to see things.

Now, having said that, it's possible he has now found the one who possesses those attributes AND he's right this time. Michael definitely seems happier or more focused or spritely lately. And I do believe something wonderful happened to him during the course of the trial and all his misery. As awful as the whole ordeal was, it seems as if it was something he had endure for good and great things to change or come into his life. And in that way, it was a blessing in disguise, a cleansing by fire experience, if you will? However, I don't think anyone should try to possibly paint an accurate picture of what his mystery woman must look like. Michael's choices (at least the ones we've seen and know about) have been way too varied to be able to pin just one type down. We've heard of longs legs and light eyes, all sorts of things but not all of Michael's choices have fallen in those categories. So, my point is that physical stuffs and whatnots may be fun for speculating, but ppl should remember that's all it is.

Like Ape said, he could very well reveal someone very different physically than what's been speculated. Then what will folks think? He's made a mistake? She's the wrong woman? How will ppl react to that? Will they rebel against her in hopes of bringing Michael to what they've deduced to be his "true" love? I've seen how fans react to thinking Michael's making the wrong music or with the wrong managers, etc. I shudder to think what they will do in thinking he's with the wrong woman. Oh dear. I think it's important to keep an open mind and just stick to things like the messages of the songs or his press releases or whatever.

I will say sometimes I read this thread and think some ppl believe they know who the mystery woman is or perhaps have an idea of who they WANT it to be.....and have tried to make things fit so as to only describe that person/people. If that's the case then this thread isn't about speculating or having fun. It's about subtlely revealing the identitify of someone and that would definitely make this discussion intrusive. If Michael wanted that person revealed, he could just do it. This discussion could be an underhanded way of revealing something he's not ready to reveal for his own reasons and that would be uncool, imo. However, if ppl are just guessing, that's fine. It's just that the last few pages seem to be coming across as statements instead of guesswork?

For the most part it's been interesting to read. I've missed some parts so if anything I've said has been repeated, I apologized. This thread has blown the heck up and with the server problems, it's been hard to keep up. I'll read back when I have more time. Thanks to all who have contributed their opinions and speculations. :flowers:

EXCELLENT postm Wendy! :kickass: :) I enjoyed reading it! :yes:

I added numbers into your post so that it makes it easier for me and more understandable for you guys to get which parts I am replyin to.

1. That seems logical to me too. You know, "well, if he is in love with her and can't live without her...why doesn't he just call her or contact her some other ("old-fashioned") way? :scratch::lol: I mean, giving out clues in songs can be romantic...but doing it for YEARS without talking to her in person...that could get a bit FRUSTRATING for the girl, huh? :mello: :lol:

2: It is. I agree. :wub:

3. Again, true. And I agree. And I think it's possible he finds certain things in a woman attractive, but still it's the "whole package" that counts. And it's possible he has a "thing" for certain things like long legs and light eyes (even though he said that when he was like 12 years old, didn't he?), it doesn't mean he would never be attracted to someone with dark eyes, for example. I mean, I totally have a "thing" for guys with black hair and brown eyes...I just find that extremly attractive and absolutely beautiful. I always have. Maybe it's because no one in my family has that and my mom has always kept saying how beautiful dark eyes are too. She calls dark eyes "button eyes" and she finds dark eyes absolutely gorgeous. Like ever since I was a kid I can remember how my mom would go crazy if she saw a child or anyone with really dark brown eyes. She'd be like "aaawww...look how beautiful those eyes are!!". And I too find people with darkl hair and eyes really beautiful. But still almost all the guys I have ever had a crush on....were not really anything like that. So I think that every person has certain things they have a "thing" for or find extremely attractive, but still that doesn't mean they end up marrying someone who looks like that because it really is the inside that matters and how the person is as a whole and how the chemistry is etc. You can't control who you fall in love with. Besides...Michael also said himself in an interview that he finds East Indians extremely beautiful. :yes:

4. Again I agree. How do we know who is "right" for him. And in my opinion it is almost "racism" in a way to say he shouldn't or couldn't be with someone who is white because he himself is black. I mean, like I said you can't choose who you fall in love with. And if he falls in love with a white woman, he has every right to. That is not "denying his own race" or not wanting to be black or anything like that. He just fell in love. Period. Same thing if it was a black woman. Who ever Michael thinks is the right person for him and whoever he loves...is fine with me. It's his decision.

5. True. Lisa Marie was a member of the church of Scientology...Michael has said he has had a huge crush on Diana Ross and I don't know what church she belongs to...Brooke is a Catholic I believe....Don't know in what church Tatum belonged to, but I doubt she ever was a Jehova's Witness,etc. He probably wouldn't really "care" what her religion is as long as she would understand his relationship to God and would share his views on how his children should feel about religion.

And #6...I agre that it's fun to speculate but we should keep in mind that we are doing just that...speculating. No one knows who she is or if there even is any "mystery girl"...so there is no point in any arguements over what she could/would/should look or be like.

^^WOW!!!more insights to read... Its great to read them!!!!I agree... You can't help who you fall in love with..I wish him happiness :)

Yes, that is a very good post, summer. Very nice.

And your post is also very nice, Wendy.

And, as a reminder to all in this thread is about love, romance and spirituality because Michael Jackson is a very loving, romantic and spiritual man. Lately, he's been singing about being in love and his demeanor is matching what he has been singing about.

When he first came out of the musical starting gate in the late 1960's, he had a crush on someone and it's very well known. From the late '60's on up to the 1980's he still had her on his mind. He was very happy during this time period. It was in his music and his singing. In the 1980's we saw him with her in ways that would say he had finally got his girl. But, we also know that he and she did not join in wedlock.

Throughout the mid 1980's and mid 1990's, we saw him with a variety of ladies and he looked very much in love then as well. His music also reflected happiness and so did the manner that he was singing.

By the time he reached the late 1990's, he had been through two divorces and other things that were heartbreaking. His music started showing signs of unhappiness.

In 2001, he put out an album that showed signs of him being weary. It was in many of the songs as well as his voice.

In 2003, he put out a compilation CD of his number one hits. Added to this list of songs was one new one and in this one new song he is singing about needing one more chance at love and is saying, "I can't stop loving you" at the end of it. His voice sounds strong as he says he'll walk around the world to find her. He doesn't care what it takes. He'll sail the seven seas to be near her.

In 2004, he put out a song where he is actually saying he is in love. He sounds very sincere while he is singing these words. In this same year he put out a package of music that was even bigger than the compilation CD that came out the prior year. This package is filled with love songs that do not sound anything like the love songs he released in 2001. These love songs show signs of him being content as far a love is concerned. In one of the released love songs, where he's describing what he wants and what he has been looking for, he says he'll be her story hero. And the way that he fought in that court battle was very heroic indeed.

We are now in 2008, and love songs filled with happiness are still coming. They are very warm and affection songs. The sound of love and affection is also in his voice.

These songs show a huge difference in him. He doesn't seem like he's trying to turn away from love. He is instead trying to embrace it. He wouldn't sound like he's in love if love wasn't there. We can look back in time and see that he wouldn't.

Last edited:
I honestly liked what you have said here, but for those of us who are giving our all in interpreting Michael's own lyrics, songs, poems and etc, we CAN NOT LEAVE OUT God, not when he himself include God, spirituality, and the look of this woman in so many of the releases he is taking part in.
I never meant to leave out god. How can I?? Michael speaks of him often.

I am, however, pointing out that it is obvious he seperates god and religion, therefor we should too(when discussing him, here). That has nothing to do with god fearing. If he was god fearing, his life would be totally different right now (yes, I am going based upon what the bible says!) I don't want to turn this into a religious debate either, I will agree to disagree. But I do not think he is a god fearing man(although he may highly respect god! total difference there). He fears man more than god (IMO)and he honors what others think about him a LOT. He has to in his field...and maybe he does that because he really cares about people's opinions and is nice.. But when history repeats itself and he repeats his history of many years ago (hate to bring that up), yeah..I'd have to wonder. He doesn't need OUR approval. He only needs to care what he himself thinks and treat others as he would like to be treated... that is what I think :yes:

*crosses fingers and tries her darndest to stay on topic* XD

Last edited:
I never meant to leave out god. How can I?? Michael speaks of him often.

I am, however, pointing out that it is obvious he seperates god and religion, therefor we should too(when discussing him, here). That has nothing to do with god fearing. If he was god fearing, his life would be totally different right now (yes, I am going based upon what the bible says!) I don't want to turn this into a religious debate either, I will agree to disagree. But I do not think he is a god fearing man(although he may highly respect god! total difference there). He fears man more than god (IMO)and he honors what others think about him a LOT. He has to in his field...and maybe he does that because he really cares about people's opinions and is nice.. But when history repeats itself and he repeats his history of many years ago (hate to bring that up), yeah..I'd have to wonder. He doesn't need OUR approval. He only needs to care what he himself thinks and treat others as he would like to be treated... that is what I think :yes:

*crosses fingers and tries her darndest to stay on topic* XD
When I look at the way that MJ rose up so high above others; what he went through because of the Chandlers; how much pain he had to endure for over a decade after his path crossed with theirs; and how things are now starting to go so well and how he's letting the world know that he's fallen in love and how happy he is about it, it makes me think of the Book of Job. That's what I kept thinking about while watching him.

As many may know, Job went through a lot of pain, but he would not stop loving God. The reason why I kept thinking about the Book of Job is because MJ went through pain and humilation while the whole world watched, and not once did he stop loving God.

God brought MJ through that trial and he knows that God brought him through it. He is openly thanking God because he is supposed to. He has never been through anything of that magnitude. Putting his total trust in God is what got him through it. There is no way that man alone could have brought all that madness to a halt. It was stretching all across the globe morning, noon and night. It was wise of MJ to place that situation into God's hands as he had Ramone tell the world he was doing. A God-fearing person would know that he or she can do that and would act accordingly.

:yes:

Also, it's nice to see that the thread did not implode. I left home for a while and was wondering how it was doing.
:lol:

Love, spirituality and romance. I think it's very nice that Michael is so deep that a discussion like this can even be taking place. He's a recording artist that is so deep that it's almost like traveling through different dimension while having a conversation about him.

Last edited:
Or it was HER that got him through it.. her teaching him to hold on tightly to his faith, what he wanted so badly and dreamed of :) That is what I believe.

*remembers the look on Michael's face when Geraldo asked Michael if he had faith in god througout all this and his life* The look was PRICELESS :hysterical:

Last edited:
God definitely had her there for him. Now, he is singing about her and he sure sounds beautiful.

:)

Or it was HER that got him through it.. her teaching him to hold on tightly to his faith, what he wanted so badly and dreamed of :) That is what I believe.

*remembers the look on Michael's face when Geraldo asked Michael if he had faith in god througout all this and his life* The look was PRICELESS :hysterical:
I recorded it. I'm going to go and take a look at it.

You know what else I love? I love what he said to his mother in his "Thriller 25" booklet. He said:
My mother, Katherine, you are the rock of our family, whom I love so very much. Thank you for your love, strength, compassion, spiritual wisdom and guidance.
This shows that his mother is the one that planted the seed(s). His lady friend wouldn't have had to do much. She would only have to water it. The things that saved his life are the things that were placed in him early on by his mother.

I went and watched my tape recording of Geraldo interviewing MJ and yes, that look WAS priceless! The night the interview aired on television I remember thinking, "Wow, MJ looks hecka serious right there!" He looked like he was wondering what's wrong with Geraldo. They had just finished discussing the rumor about MJ having quadruplets on the way. It is also around this part that Geraldo asked him about friends.

Geraldo: For instance, did you father quadruplets last year?

MJ: That was a crazy rumor.

Geraldo: Then they became twins. I don’t know what happened to the other two, maybe they were abducted by aliens.

MJ: I heard about that story and I don’t have any twins. They said I’m hiding them or something? Another made up rumor.

Geraldo: So it’s completely false.

MJ: The bigger the star, the bigger the target. I’m not trying to say I’m the super-duper star, I’m not saying that. I’m saying the fact that people come at celebrities, we’re targets. But truth always prevails. I believe in that. I believe in God, you know?

Geraldo: Does that faith sustain you?

MJ: Of course it does. (This is when MJ looked at Geraldo like he was saying, "What's wrong with you?") LOL

Then, Geraldo asked him about friendship. This is where it seems like his lady friend could have entered his mind. And don't forget, MJ did have "Beautiful Girl" playing while he was in the recording studio during this interview.

Geraldo: How about friendship?

MJ: What about friendship?

Geraldo: Do you rely on friends? Have people stayed with you through thick and thin? Who are your best friends?

MJ: My children, my family, my brothers and my sisters and yeah, most people have. Most people have. (Then his eyes lit up and that beautiful smile appeared.)

Geraldo: Do you want to mention the names of the true blue?

MJ: The faithful? You wouldn’t know them so, it’s uh… (Then, he briefly looked like he was thinking about her at that very moment.)

Then, Geraldo asked him about Liz Taylor and his friendship with her.

Last edited:
Back