Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Jackson_popcorn.gif
:shifty:

Favoritetune said:
you want me to pick out songs that support mj having a litdg connection in the 80s to help women here realize it aint them? i aint even gonna try to convince anyone that, help or nothing. none of that. they'll try to feed me peas or something if i even thought of it. lips closed and shaking my head saying no way.

FT...

COWARD!!!

I'm only kiddin', but you were saying in quite a few posts that it could be a good idea in here to talk about the lyrics for those who think they might be the LITD girl to see if they align with them or not. And I thought, "Here we go. This is something clearcut...either they had a Two Way spiritual connection in the eighties with MJ or not, and then they'll know."

Isn't that what you wanted? And I guess for their own sakes? ...For them to find something in the lyrics that woud show them they could not be the LITD girl because they don't "match?"

Did I understand you wrong?

Last edited:
first i'm gonna write real quick no that aint what i wanted and then i'm gonna come back an edit in my reason why

edit here

okay i think if a person wants to realize that they will on their own. i think its probably an incredibly hard thing to feel that way about someone for a litdg and those who want to be that girl but arent and i don't want to hurt anyone. i'm not a coward i'm considerate. i was just saying if some lady wanted to figure that out she could look at his songs and that could help some realize its not them and maybe another lucky guy will get a chance with them, thats all im saying, mj has a lot of wonderful women who care a lot for him and even though if as we think God planned and purposed a divine love for him to be with as a real true love its up to each woman to realize shes not the one or if she is the one but there's just one or else it wouldnt be so divine. i'm sure mj had love for all of his fans and some of them knew his love on some level and he theirs but as for him having a love so wonderful that its undisputably divine and a gift from God then a lady who is wanting to know will either see that she is or she aint. please no peas

hey ash i like those eyes of yours looking side to side, 8701 don't hog the popcorn

Last edited:
^ *Twiddles thumbs*

(Hey, Ash, I watched The Muppets movie last night. It was SO good seeing Kermy again. He is so sweet and kind to everyone. And everytime I hear him sing Rainbow Connection I get tears in my eyes (LOVE that song!).

In a minute I'm going to watch the flick, Hugo. Hope it's good. It seems like it might be a fantasy adventure.)

EDIT: FT, *stops twiddling thumbs cause you've posted, or edited your post, I mean*

Please know I was kidding about the coward thing, just playing off your post. Maybe it was too bold of a joke.

I'm glad you wouldn't want to hurt anyone. I like it when people post in here who do not want to hurt anyone.

~ movie time!

Last edited:
lisha i think the posts people make in this thread will either help some girl feel like she's not crazy if she is the litdg or will help one see shes not the litdg and i think all you ladies have done a great job at sharing what you think about those songs that mj did a great job of singing. enjoy your movie tell kermie hi

80's love songs the ones that comes to my mind that mj wrote are i just can't stop loving you and the girl is mine.

Last edited:
There are 2 films connected as I think with this theme, I enjoyed both, it's Monkeybone and The Artist.

girl are you crazy? how are you gonna compare mjs divine love with some movie about bringing a monkey to life? that sounds sick to me and i haven't seen the movie so i don't have a clue of what you are talking about but i will say this that it sounds twisted and you got your mind on something other than God, mj and his litdg.

i think what's going on with mj and the lady he's been writing about has got to be from God and he's wrote songs concerning that. love is wonderful and it is good for people in this world to believe in. one of the problems with the world is everybody wants what God meant for someone else and some stop at nothing in efforts of efforts of trying to get it or them. people don't respect love, they don't wait for love and when they see what God has created as love they covet it and try to destroy it but how can someone love another person and try to destroy love in their life. they can't when it's from God they'd sooner destroy their own self.

michael's life may seem like a cartoon but God is michael's God and God loved him, heard his prayers, watched over him and let him know im sure His will for mjs life. love and all nand the only monkeys in mjs life were the people he had around pretending to be his friend when in actuality they were coniving and diabolic but peoples true colors always come shining through and someday they'll have to gaze at their own reflection in the mirror.

but tell me just in case that's not what you're implying what do you mean by the movies you posted? help us to understand where you're coming from

There are 2 films connected as I think with this theme, I enjoyed both, it's Monkeybone and The Artist.

girl are you crazy? how are you gonna compare mjs divine love with some movie about bringing a monkey to life? that sounds sick to me and i haven't seen the movie so i don't have a clue of what you are talking about but i will say this that it sounds twisted and you got your mind on something other than God, mj and his litdg.

i think what's going on with mj and the lady he's been writing about has got to be from God and he's wrote songs concerning that. love is wonderful and it is good for people in this world to believe in. one of the problems with the world is everybody wants what God meant for someone else and some stop at nothing in efforts of efforts of trying to get it or them. people don't respect love, they don't wait for love and when they see what God has created as love they covet it and try to destroy it but how can someone love another person and try to destroy love in their life. they can't when it's from God they'd sooner destroy their own self.

michael's life may seem like a cartoon but God is michael's God and God loved him, heard his prayers, watched over him and let him know im sure His will for mjs life. love and all nand the only monkeys in mjs life were the people he had around pretending to be his friend when in actuality they were coniving and diabolic but peoples true colors always come shining through and someday they'll have to gaze at their own reflection in the mirror.

but tell me just in case that's not what you're implying what do you mean by the movies you posted? help us to understand where you're coming from

just watch the movie till the end, that's all.

MP, I'm so enjoying these Barry Manilow tunes. This last one has lyrics that really talk about what we were for a bit discussing, and that is MJ wanting to touch his LITD girl and longing to be with her, but for some reason...can't. I wanted to last night respond to your others posts and some other people's, but I got sidetracked and this thread is now kinda hard to keep up wth. So I hope posters won't feel overlooked or rejected if we can't always acknowlege their posts.

All right, FT, listen (since you were how I got sidetracked). I asked you if that was what you wanted, meaning for those who are not the LITD girl to see in the lyrics that they are not "her." I also suggested that you wanted this for these gals "own sake." And you answered me, "That is not what I want" and one of the things in your response to explain how it is not what you want, you put this:

.... i was just saying if some lady wanted to figure that out she could look at his songs and that could help some realize its not them and maybe another lucky guy will get a chance with them, thats all im saying

Which sounds like you would want them to see that they are not the LITD girl through the posts and lyrics, so they can give some nice guy in their life a chance, and that would be for their own sake, instead of waiting on a dream that won't come true. Right?

and you also added this:

lisha, i think the posts people make in this thread will either help some girl feel like she's not crazy if she is the litdg or will help one see shes not the litdg. 80's love songs the ones that comes to my mind that mj wrote are i just can't stop loving you and the girl is mine.
So it still seems to me it is what you want to happen through this thread. And, again, I thought if we found some things in the lyrics to support a specific thing that only the true LITD girl could match with then, what you want as you've stated above, could happen. And only one person could have had a Two Way spiritual interaction with MJ in the 80's, I should think, and so it is a good thing to use as support in lyrics for this cause.

And yes, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, is an obvious one, but I think you brought up another that STATEofSHOCK liked to use as well to support this idea, and that is the more obscure original lyrics in P.Y.T. and yes, the "girl" coming in through the bathroom window and "visiting" the guy in Centipede has a similar feel to those lyrics in P.Y.T. You and SoS are surprisingly in step. And I have thought that before.

FT said:
then a lady who is wanting to know will either see that she is or she aint.

This is key. Do many in this situaton WANT to see? And this is the real concern. How many fans throughout MJ's career have thought they were destined to marry MJ? Some even feeling God told them this was so. And now after he is gone many might be believing deep within themsleves that they are the one MJ belonged with and they are his LITD girl. They can't be right, though, for only one girl can be "the one." So this is what is sadly known as delusion.

Because I know how illusionary online life is, for it is hard to know what is real and what is pretense, and even for offline as well, for there can be duplicity going on anywhere, I daily pray to God for Him to protect my mind from fantasy, and delusional thinking. One obvious scripture that can be prayed is; to cast down anything that would set itself up against the knowledge of God, and take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Cor 10:5), and the simple praying against "vain imaginings" or falling into any "folly/fantasy" is a good idea. The battlefield is in the mind. We have to fight to keep our minds on whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, etc. If we don't, we can be sucked into a delusion...anyone is susceptible.

You say the LITD girl could be kept from thinking she is crazy from the posts in here; I think if she doesn't protect her mind, she will more likely think she IS crazy from reading the posts in here, for a lot of what's unreal, and pure fiction, and delusion and deception visits regularly in this thread, and it is very hard to sort through. A lot of game playing and personal agendas go on in here. If the LITD girl knows God and has gotten to the place where she hears His voice fairly accurately (like we think MJ did), then she will do better to check in with her God and what He is saying to her, than base her beliefs in what goes on in this thread or how anyone interprets the lyrics.

Do you mention The Artist because it is a romance going on between two people with a strong chemistry, that took years before they finally got together? And do you mention Monkeybones because the main character has a series of events that cause him to have the ability to travel in the spiritual realm to see and visit others and it also is a long time with opposition occuring inbetween before he and the girl he loves get togehter? (I have not seen either film but did read up a little on them).

Ooooookay now, FT, was this theatrics and a purposely overblown reaction or was this for real?

I think what's going on with mj and the lady he's been writing about has got to be from God and he's wrote songs concerning that. love is wonderful and it is good for people in this world to believe in. one of the problems with the world is everybody wants what God meant for someone else and some stop at nothing in efforts of efforts of trying to get it or them. people don't respect love, they don't wait for love and when they see what God has created as love they covet it and try to destroy it but how can someone love another person and try to destroy love in their life. they can't when it's from God they'd sooner destroy their own self.
Do you have a bone to pick with someone in particular? You are coming off like this hits you a little too personally.

FT said:
Wow. Well, hmmm, I'm sure you are very right about this: God loved MJ and MJ loved God. And God could have let MJ know clearly these things you mention, but not too many see that clearly from God. Is this still you reacting to Magicgirl's suggestion of a comparison between The Monkeybone and MJ's and the LITD girl's situation? I don't think anyone is calling MJ a monkey or that he is being reduced to some cartoon character. Is something else going on that I'm missing?

FT said:
Oh. Now that softens things. That was nice that you put this. :)

I think I might have mentioned before in this thread that I don't like being taken for a ride, and FT, I think you are a little bit into taking others for a ride. Where are you taking us?

Last edited:
how was kermie lisha?

when i said it wasn't what i wanted i meant that i don't want to be the one to tell some ladies that i would hope for their sake they would know on their own. for their peace of mind i would want that for them. and yes if they wanted to know the truth they could see it.

when i said this thread would probably help the litdg i meant the fact that if so she was thinking she was getting messages from songs then others picking up on that would probably make her feel less crazy cause you gotta admit it's different.

as for that movie, first off the title itself seemed odd and when i saw a short clip of it and the craziness of the cartoon it just seemed like a big joke or something wrong and that's why i asked what the persons intentions were cause only a mirror of self shows what's in a persons mind or heart. it just didn't sit right with me. magic girls response is just watch the whole movie so seems like she's dodging sharing what's in her mind and heart and hiding. but i'm already thinking comparing some whacked out monkey movie to love is odd and without a real incentive i don't see a reason to watch it. Lisha you make it sound kind of interesting though but i'd need to know more about it before i waste my time. i imagine i probably would have enjoyed the movie had i seen it before someone compared it to the best love story i ever heard. i mean between a man and a woman in our day and time. mj influenced so many people in such wonderful ways imagine how great it would be if he helped people to believe in love again and to see that it was real and worth waiting. most guys will just get what they can get and girls just yall just don't know what this world has come to as my grandma use to say.

Lisha why you think i'm taking folks for a ride?

MP barry manilow is an incredible song writer. thanks for sharing that.

MP, I'm so enjoying these Barry Manilow tunes. This last one has lyrics that really talk about what we were for a bit discussing, and that is MJ wanting to touch his LITD girl and longing to be with her, but for some reason...can't. I wanted to last night respond to your others posts and some other people's, but I got sidetracked and this thread is now kinda hard to keep up wth. So I hope posters won't feel overlooked or rejected if we can't always acknowlege their posts.

All right, FT, listen (since you were how I got sidetracked). I asked you if that was what you wanted, meaning for those who are not the LITD girl to see in the lyrics that they are not "her." I also suggested that you wanted this for these gals "own sake." And you answered me, "That is not what I want" and one of the things in your response to explain how it is not what you want, you put this:

Which sounds like you would want them to see that they are not the LITD girl through the posts and lyrics, so they can give some nice guy in their life a chance, and that would be for their own sake, instead of waiting on a dream that won't come true. Right?

and you also added this:

So it still seems to me it is what you want to happen through this thread. And, again, I thought if we found some things in the lyrics to support a specific thing that only the true LITD girl could match with then, what you want as you've stated above, could happen. And only one person could have had a Two Way spiritual interaction with MJ in the 80's, I should think, and so it is a good thing to use as support in lyrics for this cause.

And yes, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, is an obvious one, but I think you brought up another that STATEofSHOCK liked to use as well to support this idea, and that is the more obscure original lyrics in P.Y.T. and yes, the "girl" coming in through the bathroom window and "visiting" the guy in Centipede has a similar feel to those lyrics in P.Y.T. You and SoS are surprisingly in step. And I have thought that before.

This is key. Do many in this situaton WANT to see? And this is the real concern. How many fans throughout MJ's career have thought they were destined to marry MJ? Some even feeling God told them this was so. And now after he is gone many might be believing deep within themsleves that they are the one MJ belonged with and they are his LITD girl. They can't be right, though, for only one girl can be "the one." So this is what is sadly known as delusion.

Because I know how illusionary online life is, for it is hard to know what is real and what is pretense, and even for offline as well, for there can be duplicity going on anywhere, I daily pray to God for Him to protect my mind from fantasy, and delusional thinking. One obvious scripture that can be prayed is; I cast down every imagiination that would set itself up against the knowledge of God, and the simple praying against "vain imaginings" or falling into any "folly/fantasy" is a good idea. The battlefield is in the mind. We have to fight to keep our minds on whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, etc. If we don't, we can be sucked into a delusion...anyone is susceptible.

You say the LITD girl could be kept from thinking she is crazy from the posts in here; I think if she doesn't protect her mind, she will more likely think she IS crazy from reading the posts in here, for a lot of what's unreal, and pure fiction, and delusion and deception visits regularly in this thread, and it is very hard to sort through. A lot of game playing and personal agendas go on in here. If the LITD girl knows God and has gotten to the place where she hears His voice fairly accurately (like we think MJ did), then she will do better to check in with her God and what He is saying to her, than base her beliefs in what goes on in this thread or how anyone interprets the lyrics.

Do you mention The Artist because it is a romance going on between two people with a strong chemistry, that took years before they finally got together? And do you mention Monkeybones because the main character has a series of events that cause him to have the ability to travel in the spiritual realm to see and visit others and it also is a long time with opposition occuring inbetween before he and the girl he loves get togehter? (I have not seen either film but did read up a little on them).

Ooooookay now, FT, was this theatrics and a purposely overblown reaction or was this for real?

Do you have a bone to pick with someone in particular? You are coming off like this hits you a little too personally.

Wow. Well, hmmm, I'm sure you are very right about this: God loved MJ and MJ loved God. And God could have let MJ know clearly these things you mention, but not too many see that clearly from God. Is this still you reacting to Magicgirl's suggestion of a comparison between The Monkeybone and MJ's and the LITD girl's situation? I don't think anyone is calling MJ a monkey or that he is being reduced to some cartoon character. Is something else going on that I'm missing?

Oh. Now that softens things. That was nice that you put this. :)

I think I might have mentioned before in this thread that I don't like being taken for a ride, and FT, I think you are a little bit into taking others for a ride. Where are you taking us?

FT said:
Lisha why you think i'm taking folks for a ride?

Because I already know of you having another account you used in here, and too many of your thoughts in here sound like SoS's.

This, for example, sounds exactly like SoS:

FT said:
i imagine i probably would have enjoyed the movie had i seen it before someone compared it to the best love story i ever heard.

and this below is something she had said more than once in here, too. (you have to understand I have read through this thread a few times and things can be familiar sounding to me)

FT said:
when i said this thread would probably help the litdg i meant the fact that if so she was thinking she was getting messages from songs that others are picking up on that would probably make her feel less crazy

Your persona in here has often felt "put on" to me.

Forgive me if I am totally wrong, but I am just explaining where I am coming from here. You should know me by now that I'd be honest.

FT said:
how was kermie lisha?

I watched the movie with Kermit two nights ago. Last night I watched Hugo. I think Kermy would have seemed out of place in that film. I already posted that Kermy in The Muppets was so nice to everyone in the film, and that I loved him singing The Rainbow Connection.

I am not SoS, i use to post here as Itsjustmenothim but one time i tried to log in and couldnt. i'm not trying to take you ladies on a ride i'm just being me and yes sometimes im a little silly and sometimes a little serious up in here but if you knew me you'd know i'm still being me. that may seem put on to you but i guess on a message board its hard to totally be yourself. doing my best though for the most to be me. youre getting most of my stupid attempts at being funny side. sorry it seems put on.

someone getting messages in a song come on, you gotta admit the whole concept sounds otherworldy. when men hardly will pick up a pen and write a poem for you ladies i mean come on. chivalry aint dead but it's like mangled on the floor. so mj raised the bar. but on the real i'm not trying to take nobody on a ride just kicking back and enjoying listening to the concepts of the songs. people ask me this or that i usually answer. no malice. no rides.

never saw hugo

hope were cool

goodnight ladies

Because I already know of you having another account you used in here, and too many of your thoughts in here sound like SoS's.

This, for example, sounds exactly like SoS:

and this below is something she had said more than once in here, too. (you have to understand I have read through this thread a few times and things can be familiar sounding to me)

Your persona in here has often felt "put on" to me.

Forgive me if I am totally wrong, but I am just explaining where I am coming from here. You should know me by now that I'd be honest.

I watched the movie with Kermit two nights ago. Last night I watched Hugo. I think Kermy would have seemed out of place in that film. I already posted that Kermy in The Muppets was so nice to everyone in the film, and that I loved him singing The Rainbow Connection.

^ Oh. So you were trying to be funny in the way you responded to Magicgirl regarding the Monkeybone thing? I thought you were serious.

Several things you have said echo SoS's thoughts that she has shared. But if you say you are not SoS, then I will leave it at that. But I hope you can understand why I might think it. And I'm glad you are not being "put on." I have just been discerning something since you've returned and I can't put my finger on it. But I have been praying about it. When you first came in the thread as " Itsjustmenothim" you were all nonchalant and came off like you stumbled on the thread by accident and were trying to figure out what it was all about. And when you posted as Itsjustmenothim it seemed you were really stretching to come up with things to share just to fit in sort of thing...but now you act like you are emotionally invested into this love story...and you haven't even been in here that much.

Are you and SoS in communication with each other or something, and that is why you share so many of her views...because you talk a lot?

Anyway, I don't mean any malice to you either...things just are not making sense for me. I do apologize if I have been out of line in anyway through my honesty, though.

It just seems different to me that a guy comes in here and posts and makes a statement like this, "...before someone compared it to the best love story i ever heard." No one even knows exactly yet what the love story is, if there is even one, and do guys normally get so into these things anyway? :scratch:

There is a song that comes to mind that makes me think of MJ & his LITD girl.
Its by China Black, Searching, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZMX8_9C3p8

Searching lyrics

ad lib
You're mine
You're mine

You're mine......

Verse
Searching, for that something that I'll never find
In another place another time
Searching
For that something that I can believe
And without a doubt that I can see

Bridge
All the many roads I've travelled
None so far and none so much
It leads me back to you again

Verse
I'm searching
When I'm lost and need to find myself
Where this road will lead no one can tell

Searching
For that something that I've left behind
Make me see that I've been far too blind

repeat bridge

Coda
I've got a woman who loves me, baby. x 4 (ad lib)

Verse
Searching
For that something that I'll never find
Searching for that something that I left behind
Makes me see that I've been far too blind

repeat bridge

Coda II
You're mine (you're something, baby)
ad lib

man you'd be surprised what guys get into. don't you think some of the people that never post are men? when you say "do guys normally get so into these things" that could keep a guy a guy away. as for Sos i remember her state of shock and maybe things she said sound like what i'm saying cause i read her posts, i've said hi to her here but that's been a while, if you're around what up Sos? glad your accepting i aint her and leaving it at that cause id hate to go round and round. thank you for real.

not sure how i came off before but i feel more comfortable now. thanks for making me feel that way

edit here
as for being vested girl i've read a lot of pages

see you online, you're cool with me Lisha

missed this part "the best love story i ever heard." No one even knows exactly yet what the love story is, if there is even one," if there aint then why are we all here? somethings going on his music and AllforMJ talked about his life that was for real. We may not know everything but id say his songs alone are great enough

^ Oh. So you were trying to be funny in the way you responded to Magicgirl regarding the Monkeybone thing? I thought you were serious.

Several things you have said echo SoS's thoughts that she has shared. But if you say you are not SoS, then I will leave it at that. But I hope you can understand why I might think it. And I'm glad you are not being "put on." I have just been discerning something since you've returned and I can't put my finger on it. But I have been praying about it. When you first came in the thread as " Itsjustmenothim" you were all nonchalant and came off like you stumbled on the thread by accident and were trying to figure out what it was all about. And when you posted as Itsjustmenothim it seemed you were really stretching to come up with things to share just to fit in sort of thing...but now you act like you are emotionally invested into this love story...and you haven't even been in here that much.

Are you and SoS in communication with each other or something, and that is why you share so many of her views...because you talk a lot?

Anyway, I don't mean any malice to you either...things just are not making sense for me. I do apologize if I have been out of line in anyway through my honesty, though.

It just seems different to me that a guy comes in here and posts and makes a statement like this, "...before someone compared it to the best love story i ever heard." No one even knows exactly yet what the love story is, if there is even one, and do guys normally get so into these things anyway? :scratch:

Last edited:
the way this lady rights and the heart that mj puts in his songs and the story line behind them is what makes it the best

Allformj where you at girl?

I see you Sos! you been lurking?

AllForMJ;1523708 said:
(Four-page post originally posted on 5/18/08. Updated to five pages today)

In 1995, he released “Stranger In Moscow.” It’s a song that describes how he felt after being betrayed in the worst way possible. The song begins with the sound of rain pouring down before he sings...

I was wandering in the rain
(Mask of life feelin' insane)
Swift and sudden fall from grace

(Sunny days seem far away)
Kremlin's shadow belittlin' me
(Stalin's tomb won't let me be)

On and on and on it came
(Wish the rain would just let me be)

(How does it feel)
How does it feel
(How does it feel)
(How does it feel)
When you're alone
And you're cold inside

Notice how he was wandering in the rain…how sunny days seemed far away…how he wished the rain would let him be…and how he felt alone and cold inside.

The rain signifies days of dreariness. It was the start of a storm. Feeling alone and cold inside means he felt deserted and unloved.

He released “Invincible” in 2001. It’s an album about people trying to break him; unfulfilling relationships; the desire to be intimate; being taken away from love; being stalked by those that write bad stories about him; feeling like his voice wasn’t being heard; his concern about missing children; his concern about the state of the world; and being unjustly viewed as a threat. But, within all of this, there was also a song about things eventually getting better.

In 2002, not long after he released “Invincible,” the ’93 court document describing the details of the lie that started his plight, surfaced out of thin air. It caused the media to behave like it had finally found a valid reason to attack him relentlessly. But at the same time, something else was taking place. He was starting to show he was no longer accepting mistreatment. He was engaged in a battle with the CEO of his record label. Something about him was different. He was no longer looking as weary as he did in ‘01. He even had a sweet smile on his face in a photo that was taken of him the day he spoke to an audience about the unfair treatment of recording artists. It’s like he was happy that he was in a fighting mood.

In early 2003, more misfortune came his way. Something that was meant to be informative, fun, and entertaining, turned into something grueling and malicious. It added to the pressure and pain that he had already endured for so long. It was the wickedly edited documentary that was given the title “Living With Michael Jackson.” Because of this sham of a documentary, the storm of ’93 was now starting to merge with a brand new storm.

He released “Number Ones” in October of the same year. On this album was a brand new love song entitled, “One More Chance.” It is one of 18 tracks. The song begins with him singing…

Uh-huh…alright
This time, I’m gonna do my best to make it right
Can't go on without you by my side, hold on
Shelter, come and rescue me out of this storm
To get out of this cold, I need some warmth

In the above verse, it seems like he had made a vow that he was going to strongly stand up for himself this time, which is why he had said, “This time, I’m gonna do my best to make it right.” But, he was also telling his lady confidant that he wanted her with him while he was doing it. Also, in the chorus he is plainly saying what he needed in order to do it. He was saying, "All I need is one more chance at love."

He was most likely asking for love because it's warm. Warmth combats cold. Love combats hate. Love provides strength. He told her, “To get out of this cold, I need some warmth.” It seems that he was still feeling cold inside from ’93, but he was now ready to break free of being publicly scorned, and was also ready to finally bring to an end what was causing his pain.

Page 1 of 5

Last edited:
:busted: well goodness gracious all I was trying to do was lurk in peace hay there FT howya doin' and why is queen_g/Shila/Lisha giving u such a hard time I'm not AllforMJ but Hay everybody … hope all are well! I just cannot get into this thread and post like I once did and since I have been called out and in this most bizarre context I have no choice but to come out of “lurkdom”, and respond but just so you know….lurking works better for me due to my sadly limited time, and is just as well that I, at this time have no song analyses to share, just for the record. With that said, and I’ll have to make this as brief as I can, I have a question ………… queen_g, I mean Shila…I mean Lisha …Please help me out here. it seems u r saying u have cornered the market on changing your name a billion times and we're all obligated to trust you and your motives but other folks get the squint eye ...is that basically what u're saying here? on another note, cureiously, what meanings are you assigning to my previous postings that you would feel the need to compare them with someone else’s like you are with FT? What do u mean by someone 'echoing' SoS, What if I and someone else do seem to think similiarly about a topic then..>> so what? I don’t get it. That is not unusual in a discussion thread, in fact it is par for the course doncha think? Why are you even making it sound like a “bad” thing? Or even a “thing” at all??? and queen_g, I mean Shila? I mean Lisha – don’t you remember that “Love Story” is EXACTLY the phrase everyone has always used as they've referred to this “LITD” "theory", beginning with AllForMJ, continuing with (I'll leave some out ...so sorry!! this is SO rushed!) Moddie, Linda, MP, Shabuya I think, Mystygirl, MysteryGirl777, Sdjeis, MiMik and the whole gang of us so I am now confused by what u could mean by making it sound like something “foreign” when FT refers to it as such ? What is that about??? I can only suppose it is because you are desperately missing my “books”. :sigh: Please no PMs. I have no ability to respond. :blush: :unsure: :scratch: Good to see everyone by the way :hiya: God Bless

i hope you two don't start arguing

good to see you sos and thanks for stepping out of the lurks

Hey, yeah, Im cool with you, FT, I'm just being watchful, which is my way...especially in here. And like Ape and I said, it's truly nice having a male perspective. :yes: And maybe you have a point that my words about "why a guy would get so caught up here" would deter guys from coming in, and that's not a good thing, true. I hadn't looked at it in that way.

You know, when you entered the scene recently, I thought of those lyrics in the song you posted, Someone Put Your Hand Out, where MJ sings,

I'll be your story hero

And I was thinking to myself at the time,

"You know, Favoritetune is being like our story hero in here, by coming in this thread, at this time when two posters in here are causing some hassle, and posting an "old-fashined kind of post, just like the ones on lyrics from the ol' days... to help get things back on track :)"

Thanks for beng so timely and being the hero like that for us in here, FT.

And andrea72,

[youtube]IZMX8_9C3p8[/youtube]

This song is great for here based on the lyrics. Nice find. Thanks! Hm, 1994 tune, huh? Is it a cover? And thank you for posting the lyrics, too!

And...

...people don't respect love, they don't wait for love and when they see what God has created as love they covet it and try to destroy it but how can someone love another person and try to destroy love in their life. they can't when it's from God they'd sooner destroy their own self.

This is confusing....um, first I thought you were speaking of people in the world in general, then I was waiting for it to relate to in here, then you brought up coveting, and then this last bit...trying to destroy...

So are you talking about someone trying to destroy MJ's chances at love? Or was this maybe all brought on due to Lainy's brief mention in her post about someone doing -anything- to be married to MJ and basically not letting anything stop them?

I'm just wondering if you are connecting this to MJ and the LITD girl in some way.

I'd like to discuss this "covet" thing a little more, I have some thoughts on the subject, but I will first wait for clarity on what you said in this, quite jam-packed, little paragraph. :nerd:

Last edited:
"Thanks for beng so timely and being the hero like that for us in here, FT." you are very welcome and any of you ladies wanting to thank me may do so with some of that choclate covered popcorn.

i just wrote whatever came to my mind, it was all about people not respecting love and different things men and women do in their disrespect to love. ever heard a player ask for your number when your boyfriends out of town? disrespect. some of my homies do that mess and its wrong

Hey, yeah, Im cool with you, FT, I'm just being watchful, which is my way...especially in here. And like Ape and I said, it's truly nice having a male perspective. :yes: And maybe you have a point that my words about "why a guy would get so caught up here" would deter guys from coming in, and that's not a good thing, true. I hadn't looked at it in that way.

You know, when you entered the scene recently, I thought of those lyrics in the song you posted, Someone Put Your Hand Out, where MJ sings,

I'll be your story hero

And I was thinking to myself at the time,

"You know, Favoritetune is being like our story hero in here, by coming in this thread, at this time when two posters in here are causing some hassle, and posting an "old-fashined kind of post, just like the ones on lyrics from the ol' days... to help get things back on track :)"

Thanks for beng so timely and being the hero like that for us in here, FT.

And andrea72,

[youtube]IZMX8_9C3p8[/youtube]

This song is great for here based on the lyrics. Nice find. Thanks! Hm, 1994 tune, huh? Is it a cover? And thank you for posting the lyrics, too!

And...

This is confusing....um, first I thought you were speaking of people in the world in general, then I was waiting for it to relate to in here, then you brought up coveting, and then this last bit...trying to destroy...

So are you talking about someone trying to destroy MJ's chances at love? Or was this maybe all brought on due to Lainy's brief mention in her post about someone doing -anything- to be married to MJ and basically not letting anything stop them?

I'm just wondering if you are connecting this to MJ and the LITD girl in some way.

I'd like to discuss this "covet" thing a little more, I have some thoughts on the subject, but I will first wait for clarity on what you said in this, quite jam-packed, little paragraph. :nerd:

sorry ladies made my last post twice

Lisha that video says its not available and you may have to wait a few minutes if you just up loaded it

and when did lainy make a post and i miss it?

Sos i know you here now so don't be so quiet. who else is hiding in the lurks

Last edited:
Great posts Allformj we all love and appreciate your writing

AllForMJ;1523709 said:
After the sham of a documentary touched off a brand new media storm, I think he knew deep down inside things were going to get worse…like he felt he was going to have an even harder time trying to convince the public that he’s been innocent all along. The below verse shows he had a gut feeling things were going to get worse, but I don't think he was able to tell exactly when. And it sure doesn't seem like he was expecting anything like what happened the following month after he had released his new song and CD. There's no way he would have started shooting a video if he knew all hell was about to break loose in the manner that it did.

Searching for that one who’s gonna make me whole
Help me make these mysteries unfold, hold on
Lightning about to strike and rain only on me
It hurt so bad, sometimes it’s hard to breathe

Notice that he is saying he’s searching for her. But also notice that he’s searching for her at the same time he’s expecting more rain to come along with a lightning strike.

Because of what he says in this next verse, it seems like he had told himself he was going to pursue her love no matter what.

And I will walk around this world to find her
And I don’t care what it takes, no, why

Notice that he put emphasis on “And I don’t care what it takes…” Also notice that he ends the song singing the words, “I can’t stop loving you.” This shows his determination to persevere.

Not only did his new glow in 2002 give a hint that he was having feelings for someone, and not only did the words of “One More Chance” reveal he was in love before the trial that had put his inner strength to the test, but the way he laid out the tracks of his “Number Ones” CD also pointed to a clue that he was in love.

There are 18 tracks on the “Number Ones” CD. All of the tracks are in chronological order, except one. The song at the end of the CD should have been the first song listed. And notice that it followed "One More Chance." The last song listed is “Ben,” and it’s the version where he’s singing in his mature voice, not his kid voice.

Although "Ben" was originally about a pet, it is the only song on the CD that says, "I used to say, I and me, now it's us, now it's we." It also says, "The two of us need look no more. We both found what we were looking for." This is where he’s telling her she’s the one for him, and he’s the one for her.

Fortunately, his friend had come into in his life before the madness had reached its peak. He had already fallen in love with her as well. It’s being revealed at the end of “One More Chance.”

The late night comedians going full throttle with their twisted jokes about child molestation was a sign of the madness increasing. It was their ill-chosen way of taking advantage of the situation created by the wickedly edited documentary. It was comedy at its worst.

In addition to this, the world later witnessed a shameful press conference that was conducted like a Broadway show gone wrong. This bizarre press conference was the first of its kind. It was also the very first indicator that the DA’s case was bogus and built on multiple lies. What DA would laugh about being in pursuit of a so-called predator? Not the honorable DA’s. Not the upstanding ones. But still, the case went forward, bogus and all, even after the DA was advised to drop it.

In 2004, the year that MJ was hit with two different sets of counts after being unduly charged, another love song was released that mentioned his needs. This song that came out later that year was “Fall Again.” In this song, his needs were very specific.

* I need you around for every day to start
* I need your love in my life
* I need us to carry on

Notice that he said "us." Also notice that he says this…

There’s something about you
I stare in your eyes
Everything I’m looking for, I seem to find

He sings the word “something” in a way that shows he was beginning to really check her out. It’s like he started noticing things about her that he hadn’t noticed right away…like it was just starting to dawn on him.

Page 2 of 5

earching
For that something that I'll never find
Searching for that something that I left behind
Makes me see that I've been far too blind

That verse in particular makes me think that maybe cuz of michael's schedule of his music career he had to leave his LITD girl behind and had to somehow deal with her not being around him all the time

In 2002 MJ was in process of producing his baby :yes: That is an upswing moment for a guy like MJ. How could it not be.

Back