Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

how was kermie lisha?

when i said it wasn't what i wanted i meant that i don't want to be the one to tell some ladies that i would hope for their sake they would know on their own. for their peace of mind i would want that for them. and yes if they wanted to know the truth they could see it.

when i said this thread would probably help the litdg i meant the fact that if so she was thinking she was getting messages from songs then others picking up on that would probably make her feel less crazy cause you gotta admit it's different.

as for that movie, first off the title itself seemed odd and when i saw a short clip of it and the craziness of the cartoon it just seemed like a big joke or something wrong and that's why i asked what the persons intentions were cause only a mirror of self shows what's in a persons mind or heart. it just didn't sit right with me. magic girls response is just watch the whole movie so seems like she's dodging sharing what's in her mind and heart and hiding. but i'm already thinking comparing some whacked out monkey movie to love is odd and without a real incentive i don't see a reason to watch it. Lisha you make it sound kind of interesting though but i'd need to know more about it before i waste my time. i imagine i probably would have enjoyed the movie had i seen it before someone compared it to the best love story i ever heard. i mean between a man and a woman in our day and time. mj influenced so many people in such wonderful ways imagine how great it would be if he helped people to believe in love again and to see that it was real and worth waiting. most guys will just get what they can get and girls just yall just don't know what this world has come to as my grandma use to say.

Lisha why you think i'm taking folks for a ride?

MP barry manilow is an incredible song writer. thanks for sharing that.

It's maybe vague, but it is in the movie. It's hard to tell because it is more on a feeling level. I just got a feeling that some episodes of the film, not the whole movie, have a connection. In the movie the man who was in coma and locked in his mind in a dreamworld all the time tried to reach his girl through her dreams, at the end he asked Death to let him go for 1 day to be able to tell her what he was trying to tell. The movie is really funny, especially the last part with the sportsman, romantic as well when he finally gave her a ring. The part about the monkey... Monkey was somehow part of main character's personality which separated from him and started acting on his own, and the monkey prevented the main character from being with his girl. When I first read about the film I didn't want to watch it, but as I had nothing better to watch I have watched it and changed my mind about it.

the subject matter had a baby around that time. I've never seen a reason to assume anything about what was going on. The man was having a baby. Females actually have them ya know. :sigh: = happy moment in a man's life

Last edited:
Oh boy, SoS. *sigh*

Maybe if you had worded it as "producing one of his babies" then MJzprincess would have probably thought, 'Oh, one of the three...I know who they are" and therefore, she might not have felt the need to ask,

"Producing what baby o_O "

Her response was worded, seems to me, like she thought there was some juicy secret she hadn't been aware of.

I personally thought just telling the fact of who the baby was you were meaning, would take that immediately away. I wanted to nip that in the bud.

So I feel maybe we both are a bit good at making a big deal out of nothing. Whatcha think, girl? :) No one posted an unauthorized photo of the boy...now that would have been different and against the rules.

BUT it is so good seeing you post!!! :flowers:

Oh boy, SoS. *sigh*

Maybe if you had worded it as "producing one of his babies" then MJzprincess would have probably thought, 'Oh, one of the three...I know who they are" and therefore, she might not have felt the need to ask,

"Producing what baby o_O "

Her response was worded, seems to me, like she thought there was some juicy secret she hadn't been aware of.

I personally thought just telling the fact of who the baby was you were meaning, would take that immediately away. I wanted to nip that in the bud.

So I feel maybe we both are a bit good at making a big deal out of nothing. Whatcha think, girl? :) No one posted an unauthorized photo of the boy...now that would have been different and against the rules.

BUT it is so good seeing you post!!! :flowers:
According to the letter, 4 kids and one produced in 02, sounds like FOUR

Regardless of who the baby was, to get back on track...

what I believe SoS's point was...is considering that Michael is one who would be thrilled about another baby to have and to love, once learning one was on its way, he would understandably walk around noticably happy. And SoS, I believe, was responding to the post of AllForMJ's that Favoritetune just reposted, where AllForMJ says this:

AllForMJ said:
Not only did his new glow in 2002 give a hint that he was having feelings for someone...

A coming-soon-baby, and after the arrival of said baby, might be another, or perhaps the only and true, reason MJ was seeming to glow in 2002.

Is that all you were trying to point out SoS?

Last edited:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

hey ash i like those eyes of yours looking side to side

Thanks! :D :shifty:

I watched the movie with Kermit two nights ago. Last night I watched Hugo. I think Kermy would have seemed out of place in that film. I already posted that Kermy in The Muppets was so nice to everyone in the film, and that I loved him singing The Rainbow Connection.

I'm sure you loved Hugo. :wild:

^ *Twiddles thumbs*

(Hey, Ash, I watched The Muppets movie last night. It was SO good seeing Kermy again. He is so sweet and kind to everyone. And everytime I hear him sing Rainbow Connection I get tears in my eyes (LOVE that song!).

Kerminho.... :girl_sigh: :wub: I loved the movie. :heart:

Nooo, blanket was 'produced' in 2001 and born in Feb of 2002. Hence the confusion. He was BORN in 02

According to the letter, 4 kids and one produced in 02, sounds like FOUR

Regardless of who the baby was, to get back on track...

what I believe SoS's point was...is considering that Michael is one who would be thrilled about another baby to have and to love, once learning one was on its way, he would understandably walk around noticably happy. And SoS, I believe, was responding to the post of AllForMJ's that Favoritetune just reposted, where AllForMJ says this:

A coming-soon-baby, and after the arrival of said baby, might be another, or perhaps the only and true, reason MJ was seeming to glow in 2002.

Is that all you were trying to point out SoS?

I dont think there was a fourth child after blanket

Edited my post for clarity. My point about personal names is that I thought it was agreed that we didn't want this thread reduced to a speculation thread per se as much as just an analysis of what we could discover via the music. That's all. I just thought it was agreed because this thread is different.

(EDIT: oops, my other edit didn't work so I'll change some colours)

Some interesting parallels. I read the book from MJs close friend Frank Cascio and went back to the start of this thread to read. Most of the quotes at the start are from allformj's posts and the red ones are from Frank's book. I was going to fix them up and make sense but im tired and its past 5 am. no sleep yet. So you can all read and see if you see what I see.

"
In early 2003, more misfortune came his way. Something that was meant to be informative, fun, and entertaining, turned into something grueling and malicious. It added to the pressure and pain that he had already endured for so long. It was the wickedly edited documentary that was given the title “Living With Michael Jackson.” Because of this sham of a documentary, the storm of ’93 was now starting to merge with a brand new storm.

He released “Number Ones” in October of the same year. On this album was a brand new love song entitled, “One More Chance.” It is one of 18 tracks. The song begins with him singing…

Uh-huh…alright
This time, I’m gonna do my best to make it right
Can't go on without you by my side, hold on
Shelter, come and rescue me out of this storm
To get out of this cold, I need some warmth

In the above verse, it seems like he had made a vow that he was going to strongly stand up for himself this time, which is why he had said, “This time, I’m gonna do my best to make it right.” But, he was also telling his lady confidant that he wanted her with him while he was doing it. Also, in the chorus he is plainly saying what he needed in order to do it. He was saying, "All I need is one more chance at love."

He was most likely asking for love because it's warm. Warmth combats cold. Love combats hate. Love provides strength. He told her, “To get out of this cold, I need some warmth.” It seems that he was still feeling cold inside from ’93, but he was now ready to break free of being publicly scorned, and was also ready to finally bring to an end what was causing his pain." -AllForMJ

"In early 2003, when I heard the song "You Are My Life" from his “Invincible” CD playing at the end of his "Private Home Movies," my first thought was that it was very sweet that it was chosen as the song to play while he was showing his children. I also felt it was very fitting. Yet, after the rest of the events played out in his life from there on up until the end of the trial, I noticed something else about the song and started seeing it in another way.

Many of the things mentioned in “You Are My Life” had come to fruition."

"When I now listen to “You Are My Life,” I see that it describes all the things he needed to get through a tough time that had not even occurred yet. This is why I now feel “You Are My Life” is prophetic. It is as equally prophetic as the song “Will You Be There.” The things about his friend comes through clearly as shown here in a summary of the lyrics of “You Are My Life.”

* He was once all alone
* He was lost in a world of strangers [If he was lost, he needed to be found as described in “Someone In The Dark”]
* There was no one to trust
* She suddenly appeared [In “The Way You Love Me” he said she came in time]
* She took away the fear [He had to be courageous to stand up for himself]
* She brought him back to the light [If she brought him back to the light, she came to him in the dark]
* She gave him strength [He needed strength to get through the trial]
* She gave him hope [He needed hope to get through the trial]
* He’s singing the words “I love you” near the end of the song. He’s singing these three words in a strong tone as if he’s trying to make sure she understands just how much. [There’s a correlation between this and the way he was releasing beautiful love songs while he was defending himself in real life]
* She opened his eyes when he couldn’t see that love was always here waiting for him. [He needed to know that he was not hated as much as he thought he was. A sign that his eyes have been opened can be found in the booklet of “Thriller 25”]

Notice in the song “You Are My Life,” he said she is the sun. He also said she is the moon. Well, the sun brings warmth, just like love brings warmth, and both combats cold. The moon shines light in the dark of night. If she is the moon, she is providing light at night. Also, notice that in “The Way You Love Me,” he said she took away the rain and brought the sunshine. Well, if she is the sun, as he says in “You Are My Life,” then she brought herself and whatever is within her to provide him with comfort and warmth. She is in this manner sharing her life. She’s been providing light as well as warmth. This falls in place with the words, “A light to keep you warm…” as he mentions in “Someone In The Dark.”

He’s been smiling more than he did in 2001; he doesn’t appear to be shedding tears as he once was; the look of pain has left his eyes; and one of his family members have said he’s happier than he’s ever been. These are things that were predicted in the song, “You Are My Life.” The words, “Now, I wake up everyday with this smile upon my face. No more tears, no more pain, ‘cause you love me” have come to pass.":) -AllForMJ (from here up is from ALLFORMJ but all pulled from parts of posts, it's not one continuous post)

It upset him, but he always saw the aspersions that were cast on him as examples of false judgment, never true reflections of who he was. In a way, I agree with him. I saw this dynamic at work in the Bashir interview the same way I saw it in the treatment of the infamous baby-dangling episode. Brief glimpses of a life, taken out of context, can easily be manipulated to make a person look crazy. None of us are subject to the type of harsh scrutiny that Michael faced every day of his adult life, and sadly, the effect of that scrutiny only served to intensify the eccentricities. Perhaps the biggest tragedy of the Bashir video was that Michael had entered into it with the best of intentions. His willingness to do the interviews showed his optimistic belief that given the right context and the right explanation, the public would love and accept him as he was. In the same way he wanted to straighten out his finances by taking them back under his control, perhaps he had also wanted to straighten out the false impression the world had of him by communicating directly with his audience. He had hoped the Bashir interviews would connect him with his fans and the wider public. He wanted to be open about his life and to be understood. He thought the interview would be something he could be proud of, something he would show to his children one day, a part of his legacy.

Instead, for the second time in his life, the world took Michael’s greatest passion—helping kids—and accused him of doing the opposite—hurting kids. I thought this was beyond fucked up. It was horrible. I had known Michael for most of my life. He was the most magical person I had ever met. And the world had a completely distorted picture of him when it came to his relationship with children.

When we learned about the press’s and public’s responses to the video, Michael was disappointed more than anything else. “I trusted Uri,” he said. “I trusted Martin Bashir. I can’t believe this is happening. It’s all twisted. I was supposed to have final edit.” Michael never spoke to Uri Geller again, but he blamed himself for trusting the wrong people. He didn’t say so, but I saw in his disappointment the realization that, at the end of the day, the disaster was his fault. ....

My focus now became using that footage Michael’s crew had taken in order to clear Michael’s name. I immediately began working with Marc on The Michael Jackson Video: The Footage You Were Never Meant to See. We scrambled to release a film that showed Bashir’s manipulative editing, then the real version, so viewers could see exactly how Michael’s words had been blatantly twisted to show him in a negative light.
on February 23, 2003, our rebuttal aired, just three weeks after the telecast of Bashir’s documentary. It was well received, and there was a flood of press condemning Bashir’s journalistic tactics. ......

THERE WAS RAMPANT SPECULATION IN THE MEDIA about the huge emotional toll that Bashir’s video had taken on Michael, with reports declaring that he’d never recover from it, but this absolutely wasn’t so. In the months following that savage telecast, Michael was in great spirits.

For the next six or seven months he stayed at Neverland. Vinnie and I were there, too—back and forth between Neverland and Marc Schaffel’s house in Calabasas—and everyone had a fun time. Energy was high. At Neverland, Vinnie and I were helping the filmmaker Brett Ratner put together a longer version of the rebuttal, Michael Jackson’s Private Home Movies, which incorporated footage from the Bashir video, Michael’s own videos, and new interviews with Michael’s friends and family in the hope of creating a true portrait of him—the one he had wanted to show the world. Every now and then, Brett would bring some beautiful women to visit, which kept things interesting. The actor Chris Tucker, a close friend of Michael’s, was living in a huge bus parked on the ranch. We filmed the whole project on-site—we didn’t want anything to leave the ranch; so there was an entire production team at Neverland—me and Vinnie, Brett Ratner, Marc Schaffel, and others. Together we weeded through hours and hours of footage. When it came to putting together the private home videos, Michael was hands-on. We showed him cuts; he gave notes. He’d always been interested in filmmaking, and the collaboration gave a much-needed boost to his sense of controlling the way he was represented to the world and ensuring that it was accurate. On April 24, 2003, when Home Movies aired on Fox as a two-hour special, many viewers tuned in and Michael felt vindicated by the ratings. Of course, positive images don’t get as much attention in the press as the negative ones. We had to rely on people taking the opportunity to form their own opinions. We hoped they would. ......

The press during that period portrayed Michael as a man trapped in a downward spiral.
The bus-top protests against Sony, the baby dangling, the Bashir video, his changing
appearance… To the outside world, these issues had come to overshadow Michael’s life,
his talent, and his career.

But to those of us who actually knew Michael, such a portrayal couldn’t have been further
from the truth. There was no sign that he was losing control, no sign that he was heading
downhill. In reality, he was more vibrant and engaged than he had been in years. I felt like
he’d turned a corner, and I wasn’t the only one. Everyone around him felt the same way.

If you compare the footage of Michael in Home Movies to what you see of him in Bashir’s
video, you can get a sense of what we saw: how much happier he was during that spring a
nd summer at Neverland. In Home Movies, he is back to being himself again. He is joking
around and happy. His whole demeanor is relaxed. Working on music in the dance studio
with Brad by day, he had dinner and socialized with everyone at night—Brett Ratner, Chris
Tucker, me, Vinnie, some of Michael’s cousins, and Brett’s beautiful female guests. He
would join us in the game room or lead everyone to the movie theater to watch music
videos. Sometimes in the past, when Neverland was full of people, Michael had retreated
to his bedroom, but not this time. He was absolutely present, a proud host.

On August 30, Michael celebrated his forty-fifth birthday with his fans. He didn’t perform
—the fans performed his songs—but when he thanked them, he mentioned some of the
projects that he was looking forward to: the new merchandising line that Vinnie and I
were developing, resort hotels, and a new charity project that involved mentoring. He
pledged to make Neverland more accessible to his fans; that announcement got the
biggest cheer, of course. He was also studying 3-D technology—he knew that was where
movies were going next—and planning a huge charity event at Neverland to be held in
September 2003. The next chapter in Michael’s life promised to include his diverse
interests, which extended far beyond the hit albums the world expected from him.
He was back to his dynamic old self. He was in command of his life. And I, for one,
could not have been more excited to be a part of it all. -Frank Cascio's book

"He choses to release or work on very romantic and meaningful songs that
paint a picture and tells a story.
Michael Jackson is in love and this lady is
someone of whom he has gone through a great deal with. hissongs and lyrics
suggest this is it for him. He recognizes what they have and what he must
do in order to keep it this time." -Moddie777
(this I liked, since he used this
as a name for his concerts)

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:
Thanks, Ape. :flowers:

That was really interesting. I am a little confused by who wrote that very last, in smaller text, paragraph, and even within it, it seems kinda unclear. Would you mind clarifying it for me? I realize putting together a post like that takes some work. Thanks for your effort!

So what are your conclusions? Can you summarize what you think AllForMJ's words and Frank's words together are summing up?

Frank's seems to be referring mostly to 2003, covering January and February, on through the spring and the summer (including his birthday) and MJ's positive outlook in place in the fall of that year. And what got in the way of this up demeaner happened at the same time he was filming the One More Chance music video (November 17, 2003).

EDIT: SoS, you're cracking me up! Just reading through your edits from your last few posts...

You make your point about not using "names" in here

Edited my post for clarity. My point about personal names is that I thought it was agreed that we didn't want this thread reduced to a speculation thread per se as much as just an analysis of what we could discover via the music. That's all. I just thought it was agreed because this thread is different.

And then what made me chuckle is in this edit you sooooo kept with what you were saying...

the subject matter had a baby around that time. I've never seen a reason to assume anything about what was going on. The man was having a baby. Females actually have them ya know. :sigh: = happy moment in a man's life

...that you wouldn't even say Michael's name right out!!! aahahahahha!

Oh, Sos, you're somethun' else. :) (but why are ya coming off like such a cool cucumber?)

Last edited:
It didn't take much effort,that is why it's such a mess of a post..lol. I was just reading things last night (or morning..didn't get to sleep) and cut and paste them into one place intending to make a thread out of them and to look at and didn't want to lose it so posted it here because I was too tired to get a proper post together...aw well.

I think AllforMJ was saying that he looked noticeably happier sometime between 2002-2003 and through his music, determined it was due to love. While I read Frank's book, I had this in mind, and it really sounds like there was a noticeable positive change in Michael after Bashir's interview despite it being a time the media presented otherwise and where most would think, logically, he would be depressed or not doing well. What can bring about that happiness in demeanour? Love does a pretty good job of it (or meeting someone who really makes an impression/impact and a connection with one's self). There is also a timeline that I can now follow of when the Bashir interview all took place and from what I remember it sounds like sometime in November to January. There was a change even from there to after it all aired. He also put his side out there with take two. I'll have to watch it again but it seems to me there was even a remarkable difference between that and his next "Private home movie". That could be due to it all being filmed surrounded with friends and by friends instead of an outsider reporter as well but he did seem so playful and even dressed in a flirty sort of outfit. Anyways, it was interesting to see that what Frank had written really seemed to confirm what AllforMJ was saying, but without putting a reason to it as she had.

That's mostly what I noticed with what I had posted here.

Oh, Ape, that really helped for clarity, thanks. Your post is lookin' good. :)

So you think that based on what Frank was sharing regarding the MJ of most of 2003, that he had some special woman in his life (heart) that was making him happier? Frank describes MJ as being quite busy with a project/s and entertaining others at this home, while being very hands on with the work they were doing. How do you think he "fit her in"? Are you thinking emails, and online? Or phone calls? Are you supporting the "long distance" kind of relationship going on?

Seems you think Frank's shared views on this time period, and AllForMJ's post above, would support his "glow" not simply being about the birth of his son and the fun of taking care of him along with his other two children? You think it was due to a love for a woman who was now part of his life at some level?

I also want to bring something up that surprised me. I remember when I first heard the Invincible CD I thought it was prophetic. I can't remember why I thought this but it's why these next quotes interested me; one from AllforMJ way back, and another from this book.

We sat and listened to the songs he&#8217;d recorded for Invincible. We still had to decide which would make the album and which would not. That night, I wanted to listen to &#8220;You Rock My World,&#8221; but Michael said, &#8220;Please, we are going to listen to that song all day tomorrow. Let&#8217;s not listen to it now.&#8221;

As we played various tracks that night, Michael said, &#8220;People will not understand this album right now. It&#8217;s ahead of its time. But trust me, Frank, ten years from now they will understand and the album will live on forever.&#8221;

Neither of us suspected that ten years later he wouldn&#8217;t be around to see if his prediction came true. But I believed in the timelessness of his music, believed that all of his albums&#8212;Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible &#8212;would live forever. I believed it then, and I believe it now.
-Frank Cascio's book

"
"When I now listen to &#8220;You Are My Life,&#8221; I see that it describes all the things he needed to get through a tough time that had not even occurred yet. This is why I now feel &#8220;You Are My Life&#8221; is prophetic. It is as equally prophetic as the song &#8220;Will You Be There.&#8221; The things about his friend comes through clearly as shown here in a summary of the lyrics of &#8220;You Are My Life.&#8221; " -ALLFORMJ
Which isn't exactly saying the same thing but it seems there is a similarity.

Lashi, no idea, but I am noticing some things that at least seem to be adding up or supporting certain theories. His children were around during this time and before but maybe he was just enjoying being a dad and having friends around.

Ape;3616022 said:
I also want to bring something up that surprised me. I remember when I first heard the Invincible CD I thought it was prophetic. I can't remember why I thought this but it's why these next quotes interested me; one from AllforMJ way back, and another from this book.

We sat and listened to the songs he&#8217;d recorded for Invincible. We still had to decide which would make the album and which would not. That night, I wanted to listen to &#8220;You Rock My World,&#8221; but Michael said, &#8220;Please, we are going to listen to that song all day tomorrow. Let&#8217;s not listen to it now.&#8221;

As we played various tracks that night, Michael said, &#8220;People will not understand this album right now. It&#8217;s ahead of its time. But trust me, Frank, ten years from now they will understand and the album will live on forever.&#8221;

Neither of us suspected that ten years later he wouldn&#8217;t be around to see if his prediction came true. But I believed in the timelessness of his music, believed that all of his albums&#8212;Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible &#8212;would live forever. I believed it then, and I believe it now.
-Frank Cascio's book

"
"When I now listen to &#8220;You Are My Life,&#8221; I see that it describes all the things he needed to get through a tough time that had not even occurred yet. This is why I now feel &#8220;You Are My Life&#8221; is prophetic. It is as equally prophetic as the song &#8220;Will You Be There.&#8221; The things about his friend comes through clearly as shown here in a summary of the lyrics of &#8220;You Are My Life.&#8221; " -ALLFORMJ
Which isn't exactly saying the same thing but it seems there is a similarity.

Wow, this is some good stuff right here!

Very interesting the way you are seeing the support for some of the songs on Invincible as being prophetic. There does seem to be a similarity to what Frank is saying and these words you quoted from an AllForMJ post. Good job, Ape. You're really thinking some things through. And THAT'S always appreciated in here! lol. It does hurt the head some times, though. *speaking for myself, of course* :)

Keep doing what you're doing' I think you are seeing some things here that maybe we should pay attention to, as we are exploring ideas together.

Would it surprise anyone in here that Michael could write lyrics or sang lyrics that later could be seen/proven as being prophetic?

Thanks for sharing all this today, Ape. :hug:

EDIT: *laughs* Just noticed you called me "Lashi." Hey, pick a name, any name.....:lol:

Lol! Well you are certainly welcomed to call me something other than Ape... (What was I thinking???lol)

God uses us as vessels if we are open to it, so no, wouldn't surprise me. Wouldn't surprise me if any of us did though. In fact I think that's often a way I see if something in my life is making sense or not. When I look back at something that's happened or that I've written, and with the experience I've had, I can see more meaning in something that wasn't initially intended. Sometimes something entirely new. I guess it's that hindsight is 20/20 expression, coupled with looking back to moments of anyone's own history they took the time to write down or just remembered. More or deeper meaning can be drawn from these things that perhaps were initially brought about in a shallower context.

Even taking one example of just before fathers day in 2009 I had this anxiety over needing to reach my father. I had an incredibly strong feeling that he would die. Then Michael "died" or died and I thought maybe that's all it was, but exactly one year later, my father did die. There was no reason for my feelings back then that I could tell but looking back, maybe there was. It's just not something that can easily be understood. It was the only time I felt that fear over my dad, though the day he died, my day was just off and when my brother called me, before he said what it was about, I knew. My only explanation for myself is God was communicating with me. I just didn't understand it at the time. Or maybe I did understand it partially but I was quick to dismiss it when I found out dad was ok back then. It certainly wasn't anything that I wanted to think about.

I love reading all of your posts in here, you a put so much thought and effort into everything posted it amazes me.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and making such an enjoyable read :flowers:

Ape, long time no speak girlie!! hope you and yours are well :hug:

Thank you Lorraine, they are well. I've been pretty busy most days with work and raising the family. Today was nice to get stuff done at home and hung out on here more than usual. Hope you and your family are all well as well. I'm in another play too so lots of rehearsing.

I've been enjoying this thread again too. Last night (one reason I was up too late) I listened to the music as I read and there does seem to be a progression from a dreamt of relationship or more fantasy (in the mind with no solid person) to the realization of that dream but a new spark, to falling deeper, to a real solid relationship. One can follow the relationship from the songs and at times it feels very clear how it must have been for them from his side. It really is a fantastic love story, possibly the greatest love story I've ever heard of (just watching from the outside).

Last edited:
""When I now listen to “You Are My Life,” I see that it describes all the things he needed to get through a tough time that had not even occurred yet. This is why I now feel “You Are My Life” is prophetic. It is as equally prophetic as the song “Will You Be There.” The things about his friend comes through clearly as shown here in a summary of the lyrics of “You Are My Life.” " -ALLFORM

Lashi, no idea, but I am noticing some things that at least seem to be adding up or supporting certain theories. His children were around during this time and before but maybe he was just enjoying being a dad and having friends around.

Well its been rumored that You are my life was about michaels children

Apers said:
Lol! Well you are certainly welcomed to call me something other than Ape...
Will do!

Hi there, Lorraine!! :wild:

Well its been rumored that You are my life was about michaels children

The only way I can make this work, because I reeaaaallly like the idea that this song is for and about his children**, and not written for and about some lady, is that it -is- prophetic and he had no idea at the time of writing that it would speak one day of something more.

And this is pretty much what you've been addressing, Apers, that God could very well have done that through MJ, in this song, and many others.

ASHTANGA...I think you're bringing a PARTY in here! :jump:

~ ~ Par-teh, Par-teh... Par-teh in the LITD thread!~ ~ :punk:

:holiday: *throws confetti* :holiday:

** because I think it is so special that he would write a song -just for them- to let them know how very precious their love for him and his for them is to him.

Last edited:
I could fully see that it's for his kids. Somehow it could fit in other situations as well.

Lisha, lol were you just calling me Lorraine? That could get confusing ;-) :p just teasing. I know you were just saying hi to Lorraine.

When I first heard Invincible I thought the whole album was prophetic..lol. I went through many different thoughts back then and probably still do.

You know how it says that Chris Tucker and other friends of Michael's were there at Neverland with him around the private home movies time? There used to be this guy who would come in mjchat and said he was Chris Tucker, and he was so funny and FULL of energy that I could actually see the possibility of it being him for real. Does anyone else remember that? I wonder what ever happened to that guy. Did anyone else here ever go there? (Sony mj chat and MJNO chat and a few others?) I miss those days, and everyone who used to go there. So easy to lose touch with everyone.

^ why...aren't you Lorraine?

:tease:

Nothing makes sense anymore!!! I feel like I've entered Wonderland when I'm in here!!! :lol:

So maybe Chris and MJ for some down time and relaxation (during that time period at Neverland), would come on mjchat and goof off? That sounds amusing. Chris is very funny. And I believe MJ could be funny; I'm not positive about that. Do most think he had a good sense of humor? Oh wait, did Elizabeth Taylor say he was "wildly funny" or something like that?

No, I'm just me. A different person than Lorraine, living in different sides of our earth. :)

I don't know what his sense of humour is like other than the playfulness shown. Has anyone seen him tell jokes or something? I don't know if Chris went to the chat for real or not, but reading that made me wonder again. I could imagine they'd fill their time with all sorts of fun things; none of which would be in front of a computer...though I could also imagine them all playing around in a fan chat just having fun, maybe during relaxing time. It could also have been other people just having fun in a chatroom taking on the persona of someone well known. Butttt....I digress. Back on topic? Was fun remembering to way back then, no matter who all was or wasn't there. Nice (and not nice as well) thing about online is that the imagination is free to play around uninhibited.

Back