Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Just wanted to add sonething..

There was a thread about the song Joy, which MJ wrote. The thing is, I don't know if he wrote the lyrics, but the first verse goes like this:

Can't forget the day
That she walked into my life
It was just the kind of thing
That was so right on time
After all the love changes
My heart had locked the door
Then that girl released her magic
And made me love once more, ooh

what do you all think...? Another MJ song that fits in with the others.. right?

It's possible.I do love that song Joy.I wish there was a demo of him singing it. I've got The EP of that song by Blackstreet.
It was hard to find Until I found it many years ago at J&R Music world. I don't know if there's a reprint.
But I'm also thinking about I love the way you love me. The theme scape of the song probably happened or it was in bit in pieces like a code.That songs sounds so much like a Smokey Robinson's Style of song writing. I always said he sounds alittle like Smokey. And depending on the year it was written.We can guess till the cows come home of who he's speaking of and find out Why he's saying that she'll never know. It's shame that he doesn't really get the credit for writing a song that he writes for others. I know they are out there on a couple of song publishing websites. I also guess that when he writes ,it's not necessarily about who he may be involve with,but maybe he's writing about other people's experiences or this is a real guessing game and he's really good at protecting her identity so the media hounds wouldn't bother him. Take Luther Vandross' Here and Now, He wrote that song for his niece to sing at her wedding.He got the imformation from her about how much she loves her new husband to be and when he had the chance on his day off and he visits his family ,He could see the love between the two. So I guess we'll have to keep on guessing until he emerges with her.Who knows it could me he's talking about. I did see him in 2002 at a party given for him at Webster Hall in NYC. LOL.. Well I did see him but I didn't get a chance to hold his hand and told him I loved him. I wished I got that chance to hold his hand. that night but Grace was there with the Kids. Darn:D

Last edited:
[
trying to figure out how to delete this double post but maybe instead I should try to add something worth reading.

OK...another scenario... Could this lady have been in his life in the past, then showed up online and somehow they found each other. Maybe if Michael Jackson comes online and checks out these places, could he have run into someone who used to know him and have a relationship with him who had been out of his life, (she's out of my life) but for some reason, wanted to come back into his life? Maybe she didn't know how to contact him and so she went online thinking maybe, with Gods help, she'd find him? Or maybe she didn't think she would find him at all, but maybe she missed him and so she would go to the fan forums to feel some of his essence that she missed. To feel him somehow, though they weren't together anymore. She would go to the forums to read the news to get an idea of how he is doing and if he's ok. Maybe see if any new music has come out or any new photos to look into his eyes to remember their times together. Maybe she just got remembering how much she loved him and wanted to bring back those memories so much stronger, so she did by spending time in his presence through his music. Maybe she wondered if some of those lyrics could be about her because she would recognize herself in them and wonder to herself if he still thinks of her every now and then.

Totally feeling this ape. Also, in Michael's last message to the "fans", he continues to repeat something that must be important for him to convey to her, " I remember everything that you do". He has said this line before in recent years during another "message". He is giving us another BIG clue about her: Michael is revealing to us her strong character and resilance. Think about that phrase and when it's appropriate for someone of whom is in our lives to say those very words to us.? See what I mean? Others may have overlooked her but he has not and he will not.

Also, Michael has released 2 messages in the same month. September? Is there a link with this particular month, this lady and their relationship?( has he ever released more than 1 message in a month, I don't remember) In addition to that, in each message Michael admits songs and lyrics will be about her. He tells us how she inspires him to "Create".
If Michael continues to feel safe, this new cd release will probably be the most autobioghrapical record he has ever released.

^^ what do you mean??idk..like if him and her may have shared a past together, and something may have happend in the month of Sept??:unsure:...

^^ what do you mean??idk..like if him and her may have shared a past together, and something may have happend in the month of Sept??:unsure:...

Not real sure myself MJbabe. I just wonder since he made 2 statements in same month. Could be nothing. Could be exactly what allformj said about those Pamela rumors or maybe its even more. Time will reveal our unanswered questions or perhaphs allformj, ape, linda or stateofshock can help us out, lol.

ok, gotta pretend I am busy working now.

mm nope, not sure. My memory ain't what it used to be...lol. I can't think of what was going on in September for Michael since I've been paying any sort of attention, can't even remember what was happening in my own life then. Maybe he just had the opportunity to say these things and pass on the messages. Maybe he just felt like it.

sorry moddie Girl, I don't have anything to add lol um OK, I feel MJ is talking to his fan/s :lol:
seriously though,
As for the September theory, I dunno, I feel what AllforMJ said makes sense, I def would not be the one to think that anyone's going to know by looking at what he was publicly doing lol. and, the fact that such a kinda long message (the second one) came third hand gives me a slight 'pause' unless it was recorded maybe by phone, pc and transcribed or whatever but I'm not one to 'trust' third party communications ... its just me (remember the game in elementary school where the teacher tells one person something and has them pass it around the room and by the time it gets back to the teacher it is a completely different thing altogether? and is usually traced to that first THIRD party lol,) as for September, hm :scratch:well it is the month after August the end of which is his birthday so, maybe that has something to do with it, or maybe they 'met' in August ... did this 'message' come about a day after the fan/s talked to MJ, a week? a couple weeks? I may be too analytical to even 'go' here at all :lol: Did (or HOW did) the fan/s remember each word MJ said, was it exactly verbatum? Was even 1 word off from what he actually said? sorry.... :giggle: I'm no help

Last edited:
It would be nice for that clarification. I would imagine they'd have written it down while he dictated it to them just because it IS such a long and detailed message. Darn, I thought you were going to write another of your sleuthing posts, the eye opening "hmmm interesting" posts..lol. When I saw you had replied I came to read straight away.

I think you all are reading too much into these messages. He sent them out right after his 50th birthday, a landmark for anyone, he's happy, he wants to tell his fans how much he appreciates them, since it's really been a long time since he's talked to them. End of story. maybe not the most romantic thing, but I think it's dangerous to read between the lines like that and put words in Michael's mouth and twist what he is saying. Everyone here knows how much Michael despises when people twist what he says, and/or read something in that isn't there, even if it is seemingly harmless. Paparazzi/tabloids are notorious for it; we his fans don't need to be put in the same category. We should know better and be more careful. Sorry for being so blunt but that's how I feel about it.

I think his messages are beautiful the way they are and were meant for his fans. :)

Also, Michael has released 2 messages in the same month. September? Is there a link with this particular month, this lady and their relationship?( has he ever released more than 1 message in a month, I don't remember) In addition to that, in each message Michael admits songs and lyrics will be about her. He tells us how she inspires him to "Create".
If Michael continues to feel safe, this new cd release will probably be the most autobioghrapical record he has ever released.

Why September?:fortuneteller: Well....OF COURSE because of THIS...*drumroll*

Do you remember the 21st night of september?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away

Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing.
As we danced in the night,
Remember how the stars stole the night away

Ba de ya - say do you remember
Ba de ya - dancing in september
Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day

My thoughts are with you
Holding hands with your heart to see you
Only blue talk and love,
Remember how we knew love was here to stay

Now december found the love that we shared in september.
Only blue talk and love,
Remember the true love we share today

Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day

Ba de ya - golden dreams were shiny days

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

*singing* Ba ba ba baaa de yaaa de yaaa say do you remember baaa de yaaa deee ya dancing in september....

:mello:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Sorry, I just HAD to! :tease::lol:

I've tried to play catch up by going through most of what I have missed. Forgive me, I am a little rusty.

Has anyone tackled the latest message we are told is from Michael through a fan?

Here goes my two cent: If true, MJ says: "I love you from the bottom of my heart. You're a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create. I feel your purity and Innocence from all across the world. I feel your love and it inspires me to create music everyday. You inspire me and I remember everything that you ao. I love you all so much.

First, to get the true meaning of this very beautiful message, you must take out the word "All". Reread it out loud, without that word.
Intimate? Isn't it? Notice how he uses the words "purity" and "innocence", again he is trying to reveal something very key about something significant to them right now. Another key word "quintessential", we know what it mean .Opposite words that quickly come to mind could be, "small" and "insignificant". Why opposite words, because he uses two words (purity, & innocence) which signifies someone has accused her of something he feels is/was wrongfully done. He is standing up for his woman with this message. Someone wanted her to feel both small and insignificant, with this declaration of what she truly means to him, he counters that opinion of his love.
Something has happened and he is fighting for her, just like she fought for him during the trial.

Wow that's deep :yes: I loved so much your interpretation

I feel similarly. The reason I do not like the idea of his messages to his fans having a double meaning, in that they also include a personal message to a lady friend, is that I feel it diminishes the deep and sincere gratitude and love he wishes to express to his loyal fans. If I was his lady friend , I don't think it would sit right with me...I don't think the two should be mixed. There are bound to be other ways he can communicate with her besides through fan messages. The love and appreciation he has for his fans stands alone as a beautiful thing. And he and his whole family were so deeply affected by the support the fans gave to MJ during that trial. That is why I want to believe his message after the trial was wholely for his fans...because he was so deeply, deeply touched. And I feel the same way about all his messages to his fans. If he is squeezing some message in there for some gal...that would cheapen it...is my feeling. Let him love some woman with all his heart, how wonderful if he does, but may he show his love for his fans separatedly. I am sure that lucky woman who has his heart would understand completely.

I agree 100%:yes:

sorry moddie Girl, I don't have anything to add lol um OK, I feel MJ is talking to his fan/s :lol:
seriously though,
As for the September theory, I dunno, I feel what AllforMJ said makes sense, I def would not be the one to think that anyone's going to know by looking at what he was publicly doing lol. and, the fact that such a kinda long message (the second one) came third hand gives me a slight 'pause' unless it was recorded maybe by phone, pc and transcribed or whatever but I'm not one to 'trust' third party communications ... its just me (remember the game in elementary school where the teacher tells one person something and has them pass it around the room and by the time it gets back to the teacher it is a completely different thing altogether? and is usually traced to that first THIRD party lol,) as for September, hm :scratch:well it is the month after August the end of which is his birthday so, maybe that has something to do with it, or maybe they 'met' in August ... did this 'message' come about a day after the fan/s talked to MJ, a week? a couple weeks? I may be too analytical to even 'go' here at all :lol: Did (or HOW did) the fan/s remember each word MJ said, was it exactly verbatum? Was even 1 word off from what he actually said? sorry.... :giggle: I'm no help

You are always a great help stateofshock! And yes, I do remember that game around the table in Elementary school, lol.

You are always a great help stateofshock! And yes, I do remember that game around the table in Elementary school, lol.

Yes and ever since then i don't trust anything someone says that someone said, :giggle: not unless they are present for me to ask them on the spot because even then, clarity can come out in the wash.

And, aw thanks, presuming that means I can occasionally stimulate a brain cell or two here or there lol and that's nice to know, I appreciate it. I feel part of the fun of this thread is that imaginations get to soar.and it gives us something to do with the music while we await new music. For me that's the main fun of being in this thread. and due to time, I don't have much opportunity to post and when I do its just my feeling related to a song . You all "lost" me with him standing up for her and "editing" his messages to see 'other' messages in there etc. but its still relaxing after a long days' work :lol: It could add to the enjoyment if such theories could be supported by something we can all see. Interestingly, (imho) the timeline that the extremely observant Ms. Holmes, I mean AllforMJ pointed out is very striking mostly because (although I never would have probably noticed it myself) its there to be seen and that lends credence to potential "reality" at least lol.

Now, your 'scenarios' are stimulating too, keeping in mind the fact of taking the "LIBERTY" of removing the word "All" lol in order to see it as being directed to one person but again, (as with the message after the trial) I feel that if we do that with "all" of his messages lol MJ's poor lil ole fans would have "nothin' commin" :lol: you know...as far as him showing his true appreciation for things fans do, which obviously range from putting together birthday greetings, videos, artwork, poetry, websites.....to .............imitation (the greatest form of flattery imho) , fan fiction, photo-shopping, gifs, lusting ..... :lol: ..and obviously the list goes on so for obvious reasons he probably remembers everything they do, (or wants to convey that he does) - BUT- I know you know ALL of that so if you could lend clarification on where those thoughts (of taking out the word "all" and her being in need of his support etc.) originates it would be great and again, if it all originates in that romantic imagination of yours then that's great too becaues that's part of the fun of being here... everyone gets to see it all however they see it. As for me myself, I'm only really interested in the musical aspect and look forward to getting back to it.

It would be nice for that clarification. I would imagine they'd have written it down while he dictated it to them just because it IS such a long and detailed message. Darn, I thought you were going to write another of your sleuthing posts, the eye opening "hmmm interesting" posts..lol. When I saw you had replied I came to read straight away.
:sorry to let you down :lol:
well, I will repeat, that timeline of AllforMJ's is interesting because the rationale behind it is supported by facts. Everything else is heresay :lol: .. I really just look forward to getting back into the music, otherwise, I truly have no opinion. I just let y'all be the ones to come up with all this other stuff ....:giggle: ...... whatever ...its all very entertaining after a long days' work, either way it goes.

Last edited:
Yes for sure..lol. I sometimes want to jumpstart this thread and get something new into it like a novel in progress but till there is new music, it is pretty difficult to do without bringing imagination into it. So that can be fun for a time but it seems the balls in his court now if we are to bring anything solid into this thread. What else can we do? I guess reanalyze them.

Which timeline are you talking about? The one with his two new messages to the fans, or the overall one where he seems to have that in love feeling, and is expressing that ,and has been since 2003 even through the trial?

Without being able to be a part of his personal life, I think it will be pretty difficult, if not impossible to really know what is going on. We can speculate and make educated guesses based on everything we are able to see, but if he didn't want others to know about it then he could be having a relationship right now under wraps. He could have something so passionate that can't help but seep out into the music. That is where we get our clues, but will we ever really know? Not unless we know him personally and know him well and he wants us to know (I think).

The thing that gets me is this reoccurring "she'll never know" or "she never knows" idea which suggests that she doesn't even know or isn't aware of his deep love for her.....and that kind of saddens me in a way. If he loves someone THIS much, how can she not know? Why doesn't she know? Is it because he does hide his messages to her in his messages to fans, or because he expresses this love to her through songs that she is supposed to discover, but he doesn't just tell her? Or is it that he does tell her but she never knows because she doesn't believe he is sincere? IS this a love from afar and he hasn't gotten the guts to grab her in his arms and tell her just how much he loves her? If that is the case...why hasn't he? Will he? Will she know then? Will she finally get it? Maybe she is the stubborn oblivious one. lol... Come onnnnnnnn Michael we want the sequel!

Yes for sure..lol. I sometimes want to jumpstart this thread and get something new into it like a novel in progress but till there is new music, it is pretty difficult to do without bringing imagination into it. So that can be fun for a time but it seems the balls in his court now if we are to bring anything solid into this thread. What else can we do? I guess reanalyze them.

well there are SO MANY other songs MJ has done, in fact there is one that made me think of this thread the other day

I thought to myself what fun the gals might would have analyzing this one

Fly Away which he had added to the Special Edition of Bad

Its interesting because it was initially recorded with MJ and his sister Rebbie for Rebbie's album, and MJ re-recorded it, ever so slightly changed a few lyrics and added it to the SE of Bad in 2001 for some reason, the same year Invincible was released.

Its very beautiful.

"I'll give you my heart, no place too far for us...."

It'd be interesting to know if anyone can distinguish the lyrics. Its not easy.

here's Rebbie's: (her lyrics are a bit easier to distinguish and more simple)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjSrQ7GRlLg

here's Michael's: (he seems to have slightly changed a few lyrics and its not easy to understand but sounds interesting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-vhNbyHKts

Which timeline are you talking about? The one with his two new messages to the fans, or the overall one where he seems to have that in love feeling, and is expressing that ,and has been since 2003 even through the trial?

I'm referring to this bit of "sleuthing" lol by AllforMJ:

Hi you guys,
Time to do a little connecting of the dots here... lol

Check thissss out....

Rumor about MJ dating Pamela Anderson surfaces on Internet on Tues., 9/2/08.

mariemarie of the MJJC News Team gives MJJC members a heads-up about the MJ/Pamela rumor that's floating around the Internet

mariemarie posted the following at MJJC on 02-09-2008, 12:44 AM

Sample of the 9/2/08 articles pushing the rumor

MJ's 1st message to fans surfaces on Internet around Thurs., 9/4/08, two days after Pamela rumor starts

MJ's 2nd message to fans is posted on the Internet by TALITHA on 9/6/08 at MJ's request, two days after his first message is posted.

Posted at MJJC by moonstreet on 09-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Originally posted on Internet by TALITHA on Saturday 6 September 10.34 am (gmt, London time)

[Quintessential - the essence of a thing in its purest and most concentrated form] This is a very strong and loving word when used in the way that MJ used it.

Three days after MJ's messages to his fans are posted, Pamela starts denying rumor

Below article posted at MJJC by dare_me on Tues., 09-09-2008, 12:43 PM

So, let's say both Ape and Moddie777 are on point about MJ's most recent message(s) being to his lady friend. And let's say that Moddie777 is right in saying that MJ is standing up for her. Then, based on the timing of his messages, and how they came out after the Pamela rumor, it would mean that MJ did not like the rumor and felt it would possibly mess him up with his girl.

Mike's like, "Look! Y'all gotta get off that Pamela stuff. I'm not in love with her. I know who I feel love for and from. Stop messing with my lady friend's mind."

So, the love story continues, as the mystery unfolds...

:popcorn:

Without being able to be a part of his personal life, I think it will be pretty difficult, if not impossible to really know what is going on. We can speculate and make educated guesses based on everything we are able to see, but if he didn't want others to know about it then he could be having a relationship right now under wraps. He could have something so passionate that can't help but seep out into the music. That is where we get our clues, but will we ever really know? Not unless we know him personally and know him well and he wants us to know (I think).

The thing that gets me is this reoccurring "she'll never know" or "she never knows" idea which suggests that she doesn't even know or isn't aware of his deep love for her.....and that kind of saddens me in a way. If he loves someone THIS much, how can she not know? Why doesn't she know? Is it because he does hide his messages to her in his messages to fans, or because he expresses this love to her through songs that she is supposed to discover, but he doesn't just tell her? Or is it that he does tell her but she never knows because she doesn't believe he is sincere? IS this a love from afar and he hasn't gotten the guts to grab her in his arms and tell her just how much he loves her? If that is the case...why hasn't he? Will he? Will she know then? Will she finally get it? Maybe she is the stubborn oblivious one. lol... Come onnnnnnnn Michael we want the sequel!
It kind of reminds me of when a guy and girl have been friends for a long time then one of them's feelings "shift" and they have great anxiety over when and how to tell the other one they're in love with them. Could it be something similiar? This thread is afterall about a secret "friend" :unsure: that seems to kind of line up.

Ha, ha, ha! I think I'd like her is she was.
that's interesting lol can you say how come?

Last edited:
Well, first I'd like to take a moment to fix my typo. Gah.

Now that feels better.

Well, because it just would be refreshing with so many women out there wanting to be MJ's main squeeze,and, I think so many that feel they have reasons to believe they "could be" MJ's main squeeze based on something that occured in relationship to him in their past....that there could be some woman out there that really does have his heart... but keeps doubting it, because, well...a part of her just can't believe it. Ya know what i mean?

And the stubborn part maybe because she sees so many women who "want" him and she's like...I do not want to be like them! And if nothing so far has shown her she is not like them to him....then she just might get "stubborn."

Now when I wrote my post that you quoted, I don't think I really had it all thought through...but for you...just for you, SoS! Haha...I put down thoughts. How did I do?
you did very well, not sure I agree :giggle: but you did very well :yes:

I hope more people add their thoughts. I really do enjoy reading all this, even when it is about whether we agree with someone or not..lol. I do like how you described my possibly fictitious person though queenie.

Lol, well seriously I did enjoy reading your posts. No need to roll your eyes at yourself. Not that this thread is here purely for MY entertainment and enjoyment, but I thought I'd let you know here since the reputation points thing wasn't working for me just now.

I remember when I first heard that fly away song. Someone showed it to me in chat. Actually I think his name WAS "fly away" come to think of it. It's a beautiful song. I am going to have to listen to both versions later on tonight SOS.

Back