Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

thank you for the fast reply lily and all.i ve read that thread but i dont know i have my doubts about this story.it sounds made up.one thing i know we will find it out one day cause God will lead us the to the answer. im sure about that. thank you again.

Does anyone else find it interesting that we aren't hearing "new" material being leaked, just songs from around a certain period of time? Why these particular songs if there are hundreds more like them, including recent material? Is the lyrical content more meaningful in the present day versus when they were supposedly initially recorded? Were they inspired by reality? Or was "she" a muse that took his imagination on a journey only to one day no longer be only what he had hoped and dreamed?

*random thinking*

thank you for the fast reply lily and all.i ve read that thread but i dont know i have my doubts about this story.it sounds made up.one thing i know we will find it out one day cause God will lead us the to the answer. im sure about that. thank you again.

You're welcome. :)

Does anyone else find it interesting that we aren't hearing "new" material being leaked, just songs from around a certain period of time? Why these particular songs if there are hundreds more like them, including recent material? Is the lyrical content more meaningful in the present day versus when they were supposedly initially recorded? Were they inspired by reality? Or was "she" a muse that took his imagination on a journey only to one day no longer be only what he had hoped and dreamed?

Lily, there is a new info about this song.

The material was written, produced and recorded in June last year.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84681&page=55

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100105/...i-8a3eada.html

OMG!

I must be slow today :huh:.....or my mind is somewhere else. haha

Lily, there is a new info about this song.

The material was written, produced and recorded in June last year.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84681&page=55

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100105/...i-8a3eada.html

OMG!

Thank you. :flowers:

That's some good random thinking, Lily. Good questions.

Thank you. :flowers: I needed to think about something else to get the line "Jeremiah was a bullfrog".....out of my head! :bugeyed :lol: :p it's been stuck all day! AAAHHHHH! And you read my mind about those movies. I love me some romance and enjoyed all of them on my time off, I even watched "In A Lonely Place" again. :)

Jeremiah was a bullfrog? Boy, we're goin' back with that one. You poor thing...get that out of there. :lol:

A Lonely Place? But it has such a downer ending, how could you watch it twice?

Gahhh it was stuck from listening to the Forrest Gump Soundtrack today :swoon: but I love that soundtrack so many fabulous songs on it. :music:

And yes that ending is a downer, he is nothing like Mr. Darcy that's for sure! :heart: :lol: Watching Pride and Prejudice got me back on track after that with feeling the LOVE. :p

btw have you found any MJ song for me with "You have bewitched me body and soul and I love, I love, I love you, I never wish to be parted from you from this day on".....:blink:

:lol:

well whew I thought maybe i was alone! hahaha I knew you were joking.

But, I was serious about my response to MP. It's...WOW. It's not an angry wow, its a :O OMG type of speechless WOW.

That's funny queen g LOL. Of course those words are in every song how could I have missed that? :doh: lol The only problem is he is singing them for his one and only true love and not me. :cry: :lol: I need me my own man to serenade and be pining for me. :p

I know books and movies never play out the same way. But that line and this one from "Age of Innocence" I just melt the words are so beautiful.

"Whenever he thought of Ellen Olenska it had been abstractly, serenely, like an imaginary loved one in a book or picture...she had become the complete vision of all that he had missed"

:)

*feeling something strange right now* Time to go. Goodnight all. Take care.

Wowww, so many interesting and touching things posted, in fact too many to acknowledge properly. The lil thread that could sure is goin' strong :yes:

Only wanted to send a big wb wave and a shout out to SoS - soooo lovely to see ya back. I'll be praying for your friend's recovery. Stop by whenver you gots the time, we sure miss ya round here. *hug*

AllforMJ - take your time with that post and take care with them comps. Nothing good ever comes easey, right? *giggles*

queenie, you brought up many pages ago C.S. Lewis and his amazing love story with Joy Gresham. He IS my favorite author of all time. Indeed, theirs is an apparently sad story, but even out of that tragedy, he knew how to trust God and show others the way out of pain - A grief observed demonstrates brilliantly how he coped with her loss and all the burdensome questions we might have towards God in such a circumstance.

Y'all keep it up. :clapping:

Last edited:
Back