Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Lorraine said:
:popcorn:​

Lorraine!!! hahahha. Yeah, get yourself in a comfy seat and get that popcorn...here comes some more!

And see...MP is no where to be found. I kneeeeew it!! lol. Ah, take your time MP. :hug: Wait till all the fires are out. :)

And Ash, I realize that which you bolded in your post above has always been your criteria for how you have come to believe MJ could not have had a special someone in his life at the end, or she could/would have prevented somehow his death. And you do have a point. :yes: It makes for you any discussion on either if there was a LITD girl or identifying her, pretty moot. Neither would apply.

Claudiadoina, (just in case she drops by again, for I have things to more fully explain) the reason I have come off so strongly is that back in July 2011 I became aware of a situation where on Facebook someone was protraying themselves to others in private messages that she was MJ's last love before he died, and I discerned something was not feeling right about it. I also want to say I am not mean, but I am straightforward and am committed to speaking truth, but want very much to stay fair.

claudiadonia said:
She is not sharing with "fans" she is sharing with friends.
The person I am referring most definitely has been talking with fans, that's the concern, lovely sweet souled individuals who a member here PM'd with and then led the to her facebook. Perhaps this is not your lady friend, and she only talks with those who she knows in real life and she would not have necessarily wished for you, or any of her friends she knew to bring her up in this thread. That would be to her credit.

However, the invidual I'm talking about from facebook, I know for a fact was wanting to come in this thread and let us in here know she was MJ's true love and that were right about her (meaning she felt she was the LITD girl of this thread) and for us to be comforted that MJ had love in the end. I think at the time she was given the impression it wouldn't go over but I felt that would not be the end of it and somehow she'd make her presence known again in this thread. I made the assumption you were here to do just that. But, again, maybe we are dealing with two different self-assigned LITD girls.

Anyway, I hope that explains better why I came off the way I did. I have been on my guard. Sometimes the lioness comes over me when I am feelin protectiive of others, and I do feel protective of those who come here and read this thread. I don't want them messed with.
claudiadoina said:
Enough "sharing" for me though, I wasn't planned to do that anyway, I don't seek attention of any kind if I would I would have said something long ago...
If at anytime claudiadonia you had come into this thread and had joined into the ongoing discussion of what this thread is about...looking at lyrics to see if MJ was talking about or talking to a special woman...but not by trying to figure out who she is, then I would understand a little better you saying this. But every post, out of the 11 you have posted in this thread have been focused on "who" the LITD girl might be:

~first post of yours, on 8/31/11, you came out of the blue and copied and pasted in comments on some site of a woman who presented herself as a woman who had a close romantic relationship with MJ. Now to that woman's credit, what she wrote was written in a mature and soft way and she painted MJ in a very good light. It was a good read. BUT...you focus was to come in this thread and get us wondering if this person was the LITD girl:

I have just found 2 comments on a site (not fan forum) on a comment section under an article.I loved it and I wanted to share and this thread seems the right thread to do so.The person who wrote those comments for sure loved Michael and it looks like they had a relationship.They are beautifully written.

Let me know what do you think about it

April 10th, 2011 at 10:12 pm

(btw DWsoul, you had just posted to claudiadoinia):
DWsoul said:
Claudiadoina, welcome. I had never seen you before but I am not real consistent here myself.
But you were one that made a point a point to thank her for that post of comments:
claudia, thank you, SO MUCH, for that! It was absolutely beautiful, and true to the core. Oh, the side of Michael that so many don't get to see. :)

~second post of yours on 9/13/11
Again, the focus is on -who- the LITD girl is:
I wonder if is there any chance that one of you was Michael's last girlfriend?:thinking:

Silly question huh? :girl_smile:

~your third post just recently and the subsequent posts found on the last few pages here:
He did find THE LOVE.The true love. :heart:
He did love and he was loved more than anybody could ever believe or understand.
From the moment he found THE LOVE of his life he was the happiest man on Earth till the end.

~here's one that shortly followed this last one:

^^^ It's not only that I'm sure he did, I know he did :heart:
It seems to me your only interest in this thread is to get us interested in learning who the LITD girl is and now you are here letting us know you KNOW who she is. You seem to have never been interested in what we discus here, and maybe I'm wrong but you seem to leave us here on kind of a condescending note:
claudiadoina said:
good luck with your assumptions, presumtions, speculations, dreaming, fantasizing......:)
But maybe you were trying to be nice; I see the smiley. But if you feel that you know who the LITD girl is and you are leaving us here to do those things...woudn't it come off like you are being sarcastic with us...especially the "good luck" part?

What a woman should do to prove herself to you that she is THE WOMAN (not that she would want to or need to ).There is nothing that she could do.So she is not , not claiming, not talking about not trying to convince anyone.
This is my point, if she, or an MJ insider regarding any info they know, understand this, then why would they even try? There is no way to prove to everyone's satisfaction when dealing with online. This is why celebrities are doing the Twitter root and getting verified. Finally a celebrity can talk for themselves and fans will be comforted that they are not being played with by a poser but it is the actual person. Even MJ was trying, it seems, to come up with a solution long ago when he had his own official website and was going to do short videos with him answering questions. Why? So fans would know it was him and no one was lying to them or posing as him. That was considerate.

claudiadonia said:
PS: I am a mature woman too you know, and she is not just an "online" friend. :heart:
I thought you came to the conclusion it was not worth it to try to prove it. Yet here you are purposely dropping another bomb. So are you saying she lives in your country and you are buds in real life?

If there are things claudiadoina knows, for a fact, from whatever source, then she has the right to either share or not share that information. There are a number of people on here, I am pretty sure, who "know" certain (and different) things about this issue and about Michael and his loves and personal life. Some ppl here knew Michael personally. sometimes these people share this, and many times they don't. I am pretty sure of this. Often times, even when they do share something they know, they are criticized and "burned at the stake". ...Sooo...some of his friends and family members probably come here too. We just don't know it.

And it makes everyone who claims they know something, suspect. :( Yes, understandably. and then accusations are thrown, and then those who really DO know something and want to contribute to a conversation, are PUT OFF!
So basically, if a person claims to know something or whatever, whether they are genuine or posers, don't ask for proof. There is not going to be any. Not much. Don't start attacking. As for posers, they feed off attention, both positive and negative, do they not? If someone claims to know something, true or not, all u can really do is take it with a grain of salt and say something like, "oh, that's cool", and brush it off. The posers will lose their audience, and the genuine people won't be put off. There are going to be both posers and genuine knowers. Thats fine. whatever. they are people too.
I agree anyone has the right, but is it the right thing to do? What I have been trying to get across is this is a situation where self-discipline should be practiced.

Consider MJ...and we all like too, haha...he loved his fans, and had the kind of heart where he would bless them in anyway he could. And if he had an opportunity to give their heart a thrill and make thier day special, one to remember always...he would. However, as we know, MJ had to take desperate means due to his great celebrity and many times if he wanted to enjoy something in public without getting mobbed he would put on a disguise and blend in. Just imagine how many times MJ was somewhere where he would know or guess that a good number of the peeps around him were big fans. And he would know, no doubt, that many might even have a heartfelt wish to meet, and maybe touch or hug, or even look in his eyes and smile at MJ just once in their life. And yet, as much as he loves his fans, and would love to give them their heart's desire and give then the thrill of that, he would know it was not wisdom to do make himself known to them. He practiced self-discipline. And there the fans would go home never knowing MJ was so close to them and their dream almost happened. MJ would have realized. He would have been sad probably he couldn't have blessed them, but would know it wouldn't have worked. So he chose wisdom.

Now if MJ had been here on MJJC in a hidden account, just like insides, and friends of his, or family members, and MJ goes into a thread and sees everyone posting inaccurately about a situation involving him...no one knows its him...would the temptation be too great for him to post "partial" information that no one could know unless they had inside info? If he did, MJ himself would have been asked for proof on how he knows. How much strength and self-discipline does it take for an individual to see themselves being posted about inaccurately and still decide not to post to straighten the fans out because they know it wouldn't have worked.

DWsoul said:
So, they should feel free to post anything they want, shouldn't they? ....No
They SHOULD feel free, but they DON"T. Why? because they know that as soon as they do, they will come under scrutiny and under attack. And this, of all places, should be a place to feel FREEDOM.
Because it is unfair to an online community where no one can know if the person is legit or not. That is why what MJJC has been doing with the Question and Answers with differenlt insiders is helpful. Fans can know that the info they are getting is really from that person.

DWsoul said:
Oh, and just because someone posts only partial knowledge and won't say how they know, does not mean they don't know. There is no requirement around here for full disclosure, that I know of.
Partial disclousure is unfair. It's teasing...and can come off like playing. Something like "na na na na na na , look what I know but you don't, and I'm not gonna tell you how I know so you can never know if you're being taken for a ride or not...na na na na na na!" The considerate thing is to use self-discipline and not share anything.

I sense that maybe your perspective is what it is because you are some form of an insider and have had the attacks. I come form the opposite perspective because I am not an insider. But I do see how frustrating it would be to not post and clear things up when one has the info to share. But it is better for an insider to feel frustrated and or post and be not believed, than for a game player to mess with the fans. No one should be upset with the fans for wanting to protect themselves from that; that is why they ask for proof. Why would someone not understand their perspective?

DWsoul said:
As for just ONE MAIN LITD, the dream of his life, his soulmate, twinflame or whatever you wnat to call it, I don't think anyone but Michael knows who that really is.
So you don't think he trusted anyone enough to tell them about her?
DWsoul said:
But since most of his girlfriends were all "loves in the dark" in their own right, each can easily think and say that they were the ONE, if they chose to. Each has a special place, though. All are special, and none of them can be discounted, for they knew Michael, a different Michael, than almost anyone else here knew.
I do agree with you here, in that I do not mean that if there are ladies that MJ had in his life who loved him very sincerely, that if they end up not being his special someone hidden in his heart, and it is someone else, that they suddenly become some kind of second class citizens. With Michael's large heart and capacity to love so fully and generously, I am sure they will always be special to him. Every single one of them. I just have problems with anyone posing as the LITD girl for sport, or someone wanting a little too much for the fans to know of their existence and connection to Michael.

(I can just imagine the typos in here. No way am I gonna proofread this monster-sized post. haha)

rose.jpg

^I like this one, Ash, because he looks so cute holding that rose. :)

Last edited:
Here's an idea! Maybe the litd girl is Minnie Mouse. Nice pic!

don't mind my humor. Lorraine will you share your popcorn?

Last edited:
^ haha! I think that could be a good possibility! Awww....lucky Minnie.

Favoritetune, I was busy constructing my long post when you came in here and posted about Someone Put Your Hand Out, and it is such a nice post. It reminds me of the posts in here from long ago. Yay! Thank you! :flowers:

Let me take some time to think over the lyrics and come back to comment...

EDIT: btw, FT, that's hilarious that you gave the reason for editing as "wanted popcorn". :lol:

Last edited:
Hey Lisha thank you. I was hoping I would not upset anyone and get peas thrown at me. Love reading your posts.

Popcorn?????!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
popcorn-MJ.gif
:shifty:

And Ash, I realize that which you bolded in your post above has always been your criteria for how you have come to believe MJ could not have had a special someone in his life at the end, or she could/would have prevented somehow his death. And you do have a point. :yes: It makes for you any discussion on either if there was a LITD girl or identifying her, pretty mute. Neither would apply.

Those who were around Michael could have avoided somehow. They were there, all completely blind. Nobody knew anything. No one noticed anything strange. Nobody did anything. And bla bla bla..... WTF??? :wtf: :doh: No explanation can make me change my mind on everything I hear from people who were around Michael telling thousands of interviews and bla bla bla. Any explanation NOW makes no sense to me and I will completely ignore because there is no way to explain it. It is quite impossible to explain something so bizarre. -_-

Well, I hate to talk about because it breaks my heart, I do not wanna talk about it, but that's how I see it all. (I feel sorry for you dear Michael....) :cry: *big sigh*

rose.jpg

^I like this one, Ash, because he looks so cute holding that rose. :)

I love this picture!!! :wild: :girl_sigh: :heart:

Here's an idea! Maybe the litd girl is Minnie Mouse.

:lol:

And good to see you back here! :give_heart:

Last edited:
Peas, peas,
try our peas,
Our peas
are a delicacy!

Now FT, picture Michelle Pfeiffer singing that just for you. :tease:**

Someone Put Your Hand Out lyrics

Never try to talk about it
It's got to sound good to me inside
I just think about it

This first line would make one think that MJ never did feel comfortable talking about his dream girl, (that God helped him "dream up?")...so maybe he didn't tell anyone like DWsoul was suggesting.

**reference: The Fabulous Baker Boys

I don't really have anything to say... well I have lots to say but nothing all at once. Just posting to say hello to everyone. Favoritetune, I wondered where you were. Nice to see you back. Too bad visiting in here has to be online. It'd be nice to all (everyone here) be sharing popcorn together somewhere. Brazil looks nice. Ash, can we visit at your place?

OK I'll say this... I agree with both sides here. I wish those who knew him for real could share, but I wish there were a way to know for sure that they are real. So... once again, let's all go meet at Ashes place in Brazil to visit and share thoughts and stories and popcorn. :)

I don't really have anything to say... well I have lots to say but nothing all at once. Just posting to say hello to everyone. Favoritetune, I wondered where you were. Nice to see you back. Too bad visiting in here has to be online. It'd be nice to all (everyone here) be sharing popcorn together somewhere. Brazil looks nice. Ash, can we visit at your place?

OK I'll say this... I agree with both sides here. I wish those who knew him for real could share, but I wish there were a way to know for sure that they are real. So... once again, let's all go meet at Ashes place in Brazil to visit and share thoughts and stories and popcorn. :)

Hello, Ape!!!

You know, part of the reason I like to keep hanging in here, even though the thread's hay day might be over is that it is not just about the subject AllForMJ laid out for us, but this place became something more relational for us.

You know, Ape, I was just mentioning to you recently about in real life (offline) how every other week I meet with some ladies, and when together we can share from our hearts and support one another and I end up being blessed every time I go..and they all say the same thing. We pray for each other, we grieve with one another, we are happy hearing good reports, and we sincerely care what is going on in the lives of our children as we share about them. It's a special thing when God brings together a group of individuals to care about and share with one another.

This thread has resembled this on many occasions. Ape, when you got your film role, we all rejoiced with you, but when you were going through tough times ...we cared, and cried with you, sort of speak, and tried to encourage your faith. And this is just an example on how the beauty of on a regular basis the same people spend time with one another. The connection builds as time goes on.

Even if MP and I are the only ones in here chit chattin' back and forth I enjoy it. She is so congenial and pleasant to interact with, and has much wisdom to share as a woman of God. I thought, well, maybe if we here just quietly (for probably not too many would be interested and come read what we're talking about) maybe some others will join us. I don't really require this thread to be hoppin' and popular anymore...but as MP said to me before, she is willing to see what God might be wishing to do here, even still. Maybe it's just about a small support system. Maybe at times what we say will reach someone and bless them, or get them thinking and maybe something will relate to what is going on in their own lives.

The thread is really (loosely speaking) become something like maybe The View or The Talk...where some in here just start talking about some things....but the subjects evolve on thier own as we use the theme of this thread as the springboard.

So if people don't like what this thread has become, they don't have to come and read...and they certainly don't need to post in here, for why would they unless to bring negativity or start problems or try to change the thread or derail it?

I haven't talk to MP about this, but I would guess she would feel the same way, that if AllForMJ PM'd us and said, "ya know, girls, the thread has too far removed itself now from what I had initially wanted it to be as the thread starter, and no offense, but I am going to ask the Mods to close it."

I would respect that and understand. She could even possibly say, "Hey, if you gals after it's closed want to go start your own thread, you could do that."

And that is reasonable...if someone doesn't like the way this thread is and thinks it should be about something else....then they most certainly can go start up another thread...and very possibly it would be a hit and become much more popular than this thread is now. That's more fair than coming in here and posting something off topic. The Mods in fact, often in threads here on MJJC, when some have taken a thread off track, suggest for those members to go start another thread.

Anyway, Ash, Ape, MP, FT (who has just provided us with the type of post that is very on topic...AllForMJ would be pleased, I think...he honored her by staying with the theme)...can we enjoy this thread now for what it is, and just hang a litttle and talk a little and if someone wants to join in with the topic on hand, lovely. :)

And now a

BLAST FROM THE PAST

(just to give MP nightmares)

ChocolateChocolateChocolateCompanyC.jpg

See any FACES looking at you in there MP??? :lol:

Last edited:
All we are saaayiiing is give peas a chance ...

*No! I will NOT post my fave Barry Manilow tune, "Copacabana" just because Lisha has tempted me by posting that Barry tune after I had just been thinking of "Mandy" several days ago! I will practice constraint and have discipline. Awww heck! Here I go ... I'm posting it anyway! I know. You wanna know how it "ties into" this thread. Well, it just so happens that I have it on good authority that the LITD's name was Lola, she was a showgirl. MJ was Tony. Or perhaps he was Rico. He woulda fit in either role. So there ya have it! The moral is: "At the Copa, don't fall in love." (This thread isn't too safe of a place to fall in love, either. Just sayin' ...)*

Oh boy! I am on a roll! I really love this Barry M. song. Man! I wish MJ had sung this one! (As far as how it fits into this thread ... well ... that should go without saying ... ):heart:

BTW, Ash, how you know you were the only "pinned" girl. There could have been many and I mean MANY Shirley Temple pin girls out there. Oh ... wait a minute ... there WAS only one! Ah, well, nevermind ...

Edit: * I would like some chocolate popcorn. I don't even see "faces" anymore. I am just hungry! Now gimme some popcorn!!!*

Last edited:
that hungry MP!!! said:
Edit: * I would like some chocolate popcorn. I don't even see "faces" anymore. I am just hungry! Now gimme some popcorn!!!*
:lol: Look how far you've come...no longer seeing faces in Linda's popcorn. I remember she laughed so hard when you said that. :) Linda has a fun and joking personality, and she brightened up the thread when she came (plus, she contributed sober and indepth posts as well...she's observed a lot in her life, you can tell, and her knowledge came out in her posts).

All we are saaayiiing is give peas a chance ...
Yeah! That's all we're sayin! lol.

MP said:
*No! I will NOT post my fave Barry Manilow tune, "Copacabana" just because Lisha has tempted me by posting that Barry tune after I had just been thinking of "Mandy" several days ago! I will practice constraint and have discipline. Awww heck! Here I go ... I'm posting it anyway!
No, ya didn't....you didn't just weaken and post Copacapana....*sigh* :no: I give up. lol.

MP said:
I know. You wanna know how it "ties into" this thread. Well, it just so happens that I have it on good authority that the LITD's name was Lola, she was a showgirl. MJ was Tony. Or perhaps he was Rico.

I'm so confused. In the next song it's Melissa...so is it Lola or Melissa? You're making it MORE confusing .... haha.

MP said:
He woulda fit in either role. So there ya have it! The moral is: "At the Copa, don't fall in love." (This thread isn't too safe of a place to fall in love, either. Just sayin' ...)*

Music and passion were always the fashion
At the LITD thread....don't fall in love

Maybe it isn't all that safe in here :ph34r:; can't say we weren't warned. ;) Haha.

MP said:
Oh boy! I am on a roll! I really love this Barry M. song. Man! I wish MJ had sung this one! (As far as how it fits into this thread ... well ... that should go without saying ... ):heart:

I had forgotten how pretty (and extremely romantic) this song is, PLUS, what a long intro it has...it rivals Billie Jean, but this intro doesn't get me dancin'! But the music throughout this song is beautiful. Thanks for posting it!

Just thinkin' here...

How realistic is it to want Magic or to feel something magical with the one you love? Should we roll our eyes at the naivity of some thinking they can have it? Hmm. Would Michael, the way he always loved magic and for things to be magical, and to "catch" the magic, would he have even asked God for not only a love so divine (as the song FT just posted reminds us) but for it to feel magical as well? Would he have been silly, or have a lot of nerve, to ask God for that?

I remember before I had a relationship with God or understood Him at all, my sister, when she was 15 and I was 13, saying outloud while looking at that weeks TV guide, "Thank you, God!!!" I was like, "what?" Well, she had a major crush on an actor who wasn't all that big but from time to time he would appear on a TV show, and she explained that she had just asked God to pleeeeeeeeease let him be in something on TV that week so she could see him, and lo and behold...he was. I was all o_O

And instead of thinking, yeah, God blessed her, I said what the heck kind of thing to pray to God for is that?! He's the God of the universe...he's got improtant things to do, are you kidding...it was just a coincidence anyway!!!

I was being a good example of a killjoy, wasn't I? You know, after I came to know God and have a relationship myself with Him, He brought this back to my memory and explained, you could say, a few things: She had a childlike faith, and that was pleasing to God. She knew that what was important to her, because her Heavenly Father loved her, He would care about it, too. That was hard ot me to get a handle on. I still wanted to criticize her for the she had asked for.

Also, after I became a new believer in God someone invited me to a small prayer meeting at his church. Maybe 15 people were there and at some point they asked, "Does anyone here want prayer about anything that is going on in their life?"

One young gal about 18 self-consciouly rose her hand, and the guy I was with whispered to me that she was new there. She then said she had been to the beach that week and was hoping to really help her tan but she noticed that very day that she was starting to blister and she was worried she was going to peel and lose her tan. She wanted prayer that God would keep her from peeling. I felt the whole attitude of the room change and I sensed, along with me, that all were thinking, "what a shallow thing for this girl to be asking God...how vain!" Well, a rather mature woman of God prayed for her and how she worded things was very diplomatic, but she got somethings in there to remind the girl there are more important things than worrying about tans."

Well, God one day brought this back to my memory and impressed upon me His view on that young believer's prayer request. And that is, because she loved Him and He loved her, and this is what was mattering to her at the time, then it mattered to Him. You see, He meets us always where we are at. I don't know if she ended up peeling or not, but I have confidence that God helped her along in her faith in Him and was pleased with her childlike faith.

So if Michael would have asked God for a love so divine and for it to be "magical" for him and his gal, who are we to say God wouldn't do that for him? I think Michale, MP, would have loved this song and it's talk of magic. :) MJ was one who loved God, what mattered to MJ at any given time would have mattered also to God. I think MJ got that. Nothing's too small to ask God for...and what someone else might say is a silly thing to ask God for, don't listen to them, but listen to your own heart, and if it matters to you, it matters to God, as well.

I don't know why this Barry Manilow song got me thinking about all of this. But I very much enjoyed listening to the song again.

Hey, MP! Are you going to give your two cents worth on any of the lyrics from the song, "Someone Put Your Hand Out"? Or Ape? :)

Ash, time for kermy or more popcorn or a lovely MJ photo? :D

that troublemaker said:
BTW, Ash, how you know you were the only "pinned" girl. There could have been many and I mean MANY Shirley Temple pin girls out there. Oh ... wait a minute ... there WAS only one! Ah, well, nevermind ...

EDIT: Oh, I forgot, FT, that I thought it was such a fun coincidence that last night you posted Someone Put You Hand Out, because I was just thinking about that song, for yesterday, on the way home from picking up my son from school, on the radio I heard a Rod Stewart song. It was very pretty and I heard the lyric, "There's a love that's divine, and it's yours and mine." And that made me think of MJ's line, "a love so divine."

This is a very romantic song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4NAZPi2js

[youtube]AQ4NAZPi2js[/youtube]

Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness
take away all my sadness
ease my troubles that's what you do

For the morning sun in all it's glory
greets the day with hope and comfort too
You fill my life with laughter
and somehow you make it better
There's a love that's divine
and it's yours and it's mine
like the sun
And at the end of the day
we should give thanks and pray
to the one, to the one

Have I told you lately that I love you
Fill my heart with gladness
take away all my sadness

There's a love that's divine
and it's yours and it's mine
like the sun
And at the end of the day
we should give thanks and pray
to the one, to the one

And have I told you lately that I love you
You fill my heart with gladness
take away my sadness
Take away all my sadness
fill my life with gladness
Take away all my sadness
fill my life with gladness

Last edited:
Oh God......... :doh: :sigh: Now let's leave the world of fantasy and look at reality.... *big sigh*

Hey claudiadoina....
angfw5.gif
This whole thing is getting sooooooooooooooooooooo boring. Let's move on... ;) :pray:

Well........ :fear:

Too bad visiting in here has to be online. It'd be nice to all (everyone here) be sharing popcorn together somewhere. Brazil looks nice. Ash, can we visit at your place?

Great idea!!! :woohoo: I would love to receive everyone in my house for a session and of course popcorn, a MJ session. It would be great. :heart:

BLAST FROM THE PAST

(just to give MP nightmares)

ChocolateChocolateChocolateCompanyC.jpg

See any FACES looking at you in there MP??? :lol:

:hungry:

I remember it was Linda who posted this picture here in the past. Do you remember? I hope she's OK. :angel:

:girl_sigh:

Copacabana.... Rio de Janeiro.... :wild:

:nono: :p

I think I was the only one. :D But one thing is certain, no girl was pinned by Michael as I was. :girl_sigh: :heart:

The three things together!! :wild:
kermit.gif
And a beautiful picture of Michael:

394481_308157602555255_107873779250306_792987_1396131948_n.jpg
:wub: :cry: *big sigh*

Last edited:
Thanks, Ash, for that MJ pic with his happy smile!

Saint Patrick's Day is almost over, but since I'm part Irish, I'll post something that was sent to me in an email...in fact, it is from one of the girls I was telling you guys about who I meet with every other week.

Here's the link and it is called "An Irish Blessing":

http://www.e-water.net/viewflash.php?flash=irishblessing_en

(it might take a little bit to load...)

The scenery is beautiful, and it can help us understand why MJ fell in love with the beautifully green landscapes. This video is so peaceful. Maybe MJ and his children felt peaceful in Ireland as well.

I've been to Ireland once breifly, but I did not see such beauty where I went. I stayed at a beach resort town called Bray, so it was a different vibe. Lots of sand and beach umbrellas. haha. But this video definitey makes me want to go back!

Dang MP did you just eat up all the popcorn? and Lisha I don't care who is singing about peas I don't want any.

Claudiadoina what does this mean? "I do not have time for this not that it would worth wasting it ...

What bothers me the most and saddens me is that some of you keep saying he was alone and nobody took care of him in his last days.
That is not true.He was not alone, he was immensely loved and taking care of and he was beyond happy on a personal level.So stop saying that.It is disrespectful towards Michael if anything.

PS :And yes I was being sarcastic." Do you mean old gangster style when they say "take care of him" or do you mean brothel style "take care of him" or do you mean pick pocket style "take care of him" or the waitress who caters waiting for a tip style "take care"? or what???

In MJs last days he wasnt alone there were lots of people around "taking care of him." excuse my rude. Can't help but ask this but do you think that you were MJ's litd? Wait, don't answer let's get back to the music and you can see if you fit.

One thing I will say and what this thread proves is yes the man was immensely loved by people all over the world maybe he even had a litd.

Lisha, I was thinking about those words you quoted from someones wording for the song and I thought it was probably very hard for him to tell anyone anything personal for fear it would get sold to the tabloids. and I was thinking that maybe he couldn't keep his love inside so he had to sing about it.

I'm in shock you gals remembered me. Cheesin it up :D now where's my popcorn please???

I'm gonna put out an APB on all the people missing in this thread, let me see who's missing AllforMJ, Steal, Stateofshock, Linda, what was that gals name who kept saying she didn't believe MJ had a litd? i forget, mimick, sumner - who I forget? Where is everyone? I bet you chased em away with all those nasty peas.

Wouldn't it be super if MJ were alive and did have a litd and they invited everyone here to their wedding, Ladies what if MJ did peek in this thread and was happy you all could relate to how he was thinking or if there was a litd girl and you shined lights in her darkness - im poetic :D

You know, Claudiadoina, I have been aware of this situation for some time now, and I was expecting someone to post in here eventually about this individual who has managed to convince quite a few fans that they were MJ's love interest at the time of his death.

The reason why I said ego...(or maybe it's just simply some kind of need, like a need for closure or many other things that is going on in the fans who have believed this person) is simply to point out the vulnerability of some fans to believe someone like this online.

No, I do not think it is a justification for this person to claim "to need someone to talk to online," instead I see it like a "hook." Many fans would fall into it...and feel compassion and want to be there for a grieving love of MJ's who lost someone so special, that was also so special to these fans. They want to be there for her online. But it is playing with fan's emotions.

For a mature woman in at least, let's say, her late thirties, or possibly much older,or even around MJ's own age, who knew MJ well and his need for privacy, she would not go the online root for finding confidants. It is not wisdom, it is somewhat illusonary and cannot be counted on, and should not replace trusted, in person, relationships offline. If she does not have at least one trusted offline relationship, then that is suspect. Even MJ, with all his need to be careful and private had those personal relationships where he could trust with certain private things. Why wouldn't she? And even if she didn't, wisdom would tell her not to go online.

The reason I say "weak" is from my own walking out in this area...when I have fallen prey to share things I shouldn't have with someone, I realize it was because I was being weak. When I am strong, I do not have the need to share what I shouldn't be sharing with the person I shouldn't be sharing it with. I can say "no" to myself, and stop myself. I am able to think through the consequences, and I keep what I need to keep private, private. If I slip up, yes, it is because of a weakened moment and I have to ask myself, what made me weaken?

I am bringing these things up so those who are believing that this individual is who she really says she is, to stop and consider how she is going about things, and if one, who was truly involved with MJ, and knew about keeping things private, would handle things in this way.

Obviously, I believe this person is either a poser playing with fans for attention and the game of it, or it is someone who maybe did have some kind of relationship with MJ at one time but has made more of it then was really there and is now going about things in the wrong way...which is kinda sad. :(

But I think it is someone playing with your heartstrings (because you so very much wanted MJ to have love in his life) and this person is having a ball with it. And that is beyond sad...it is ugly.

Claudiadoina, I want you to see the possibility that this person might be playing with you and is not being for real.

But back to this, why anyone would come in here and post in such a way to let all who read in here know that they know for sure MJ had love, implying thye have spoken with the woman...I just question the why they would think they should do that. Why would you do that, Cluadiadoina, if it is not partially at least to let people know you know her and who she is, and obviously this is special for you to know MJ's secret love in his life. It means something to you. Yes? No? So why is it, then, that you posted what you did? I don't mean to offend; I just want you to look deeper into this. :hug:

And yes, I am judging this person's (behavior) because I am discerning something not right about what they have been doing. I don't want you gals played with because you loved Michael so much and it means so much to you for him to have had love...and so it means everything for you that you have found her and are there for her.

Is that at least, true?

I think maybe these fans want so much to feel "near" to Michael, because they miss him so much now he's gone, and thinking that they are near to "her, the one he loved" would make them somehow feel near to Michael. But this person probably knows this, and is using it to their advantage. :(

I'd like to highlight this post because I haven't had time to read the following posts. I apologize in advance because this post will not be enjoyable to read. Lisha Thanks for this post. I was waiting for the right moment to talk about some things that were bothering me a lot and you helped me.

People lie all the time and those people who think they know everything and say they are aware at all, are the ones more lying. They are able to commit the most fanciful follies and then come out as "smarts", "someone you CAN always rely on or trust". These people are able to see Michael Jackson in EVERYTHING that does not seem to be fully revealed.
Are people who believe they can and WILL marry Michael Jackson and they do anything to achieve it. I told ANYTHING to achieve.
We must beware of such people. We should not believe everything they say just because they seem fun or cool and kind.
You all probably do not know who I'm talking about and I'm not here to judge anyone neither reveal who is really behind the masks. This really is not my intention. I just want to show my indignation. I've been victim of a lying and sick person. She began spreading rumors created by her own sick and malicious imagination.

" There are many wolves in sheep's clothing " and there are many birds with poor vision who think they are as eagles.
I did not like it. I do not like how this person behaves here, but there is a brazilian popular saying that if you're uncomfortable with something/someone it is you who must move out... And I think it's my moment to out.

Lainy I saw you online when I was writing my post. One of the vicious things about the internet is also one of the things that makes it safe for people and that is its obscurity. No one knows who they are talking to really and people do good things and bad with that. If people had to have their picture posted to leave a message somewhere i dont think i'd write many messages. I'm one of the ones who tries to be as real as me in obscurity as i can be. Some people take that to be fake and will be one way then turn around and be another. those are the ones you have to watch out for but how can you? sometimes i wish people who hide behind screen names would put their names to it but they don't and i hate that but guess what it's what i do but i'm still me. whoever hurt you or upset by whatever they did or didn't do i'm just saying you can't let that hinder you in what you do and where you go.

Edit here

Is it too much to ask what that person did to you? i long determined not to let other peoples hate hinder me and seems to me that's what you are doing. if someone hates you enough to spread lies and slander your name walking away doesn't help. the lie is still there. you have to stand for what's right and true even if youre standing alone. it aint right for people to lie about other people for any reason. its wrong and you should confront the person and if they don't do right give it to God and let deal with them. He can put anyone in check.

Last edited:
I'd like to highlight this post because I haven't had time to read the following posts. I apologize in advance because this post will not be enjoyable to read. Lisha Thanks for this post. I was waiting for the right moment to talk about some things that were bothering me a lot and you helped me.

People lie all the time and those people who think they know everything and say they are aware at all, are the ones more lying. They are able to commit the most fanciful follies and then come out as "smarts", "someone you CAN always rely on or trust". These people are able to see Michael Jackson in EVERYTHING that does not seem to be fully revealed.
Are people who believe they can and WILL marry Michael Jackson and they do anything to achieve it. I told ANYTHING to achieve.
We must beware of such people. We should not believe everything they say just because they seem fun or cool and kind.
You all probably do not know who I'm talking about and I'm not here to judge anyone neither reveal who is really behind the masks. This really is not my intention. I just want to show my indignation. I've been victim of a lying and sick person. She began spreading rumors created by her own sick and malicious imagination.

" There are many wolves in sheep's clothing " and there are many birds with poor vision who think they are as eagles.
I did not like it. I do not like how this person behaves here, but there is a brazilian popular saying that if you're uncomfortable with something/someone it is you who must move out... And I think it's my moment to out.
Oh, Lainy...I would give anything for this person to have gone after me instead of you. You are such a lovely hearted person, and do not deserve this. I'm used to this sort of thing. Favoritetune is very right about this:

i long determined not to let other peoples hate hinder me and seems to me that's what you are doing. if someone hates you enough to spread lies and slander your name walking away doesn't help. the lie is still there. you have to stand for what's right and true even if youre standing alone. it aint right for people to lie about other people for any reason. its wrong and you should confront the person and if they don't do right give it to God and let deal with them. He can put anyone in check.

Someone better think twice than to mess with one of God's own, and I know you belong to Him!!! And we also are here for you. I hope you don't go. I love your posts in here. :hug: I can't believe how much ugliness goes on behind the scenes in secret. Members need to speak up...find someone to tell. Things like this need to be brought into the light. Thank you, Lainy, for your post. You did good. :yes:

Dang MP did you just eat up all the popcorn? and Lisha I don't care who is singing about peas I don't want any.
Ingrate! *sticks out tongue*

FT said:
Claudiadoina what does this mean? ...." Do you mean old gangster style when they say "take care of him" or do you mean brothel style "take care of him" or do you mean pick pocket style "take care of him" or the waitress who caters waiting for a tip style "take care"? or what???
:lol: Man, one great line after another.

FT said:
One thing I will say and what this thread proves is yes the man was immensely loved by people all over the world maybe he even had a litd.
It seems to me that Michael had more love while he was alive coming at him than anyone who ever walked the earth...I mean an incredible amount coming his way. Super blessed. And in a post or two back of yours I think you said, FT, that he "needed love", But man...he was so beloved! It's hard to imagine he needed love.

FT said:
Lisha, I was thinking about those words you quoted from someones wording for the song and I thought it was probably very hard for him to tell anyone anything personal for fear it would get sold to the tabloids. and I was thinking that maybe he couldn't keep his love inside so he had to sing about it.
That makes sense. So more support to AllForMJ's theory...he really was expressing his love for someone in his lyrics because it was his only safe avenue.

I'm gonna put out an APB on all the people missing in this thread, let me see who's missing AllforMJ, Steal, Stateofshock, Linda, what was that gals name who kept saying she didn't believe MJ had a litd? i forget, mimick, sumner - who I forget?
Who's Steal?

Wouldn't it be super if MJ were alive and did have a litd and they invited everyone here to their wedding, Ladies what if MJ did peek in this thread and was happy you all could relate to how he was thinking or if there was a litd girl and you shined lights in her darkness - im poetic :D
um...um...o_O...are you after leaving us all Speechless? I...don't ...quite...know...what..to...say...:lol:

Steal is a really cool lady that was around here but she changed her name.

call me an ingrate if you want i still aint eating none of your peas but i'll take some popcorn.

APB Sdeidjs, MjzPrincess1982, Lily, Iceburg, xThunderx2 who else? Party at Ashs house and she better have a lot of popcorn

I loved AllforMJ's posts. all of you ladies have posted good stuff

i think MJ was expressing love in his lyrics

you? speechless? if i make you speechless somebody better pay me :D i should be able to get a patent or something :D

good night ladies

Dude or lady this is the internet anyone can say, or claim anything they want then get their best friend to go behind them and defend them or even create a different account and defend their self as if they are someone else. There is no way to know what someone said unless you were there when they said it and paying attention. Just cause you see someone a couple of times don't mean you know what they are like. dont get me wrong i'm not judging you or saying you are right or wrong but trust me some women are straight up schemers and will play the bleeding heart just to get you on their side while they are stirring up manure with other people intentionally. I dont know whats going on here or who is posting what where or why but dang i find it quite incredible for someone to come taunt people in here saying they know this and that and then turn away. what's the point? if mj kept them in the dark and was seeing them maybe he had them on the down low cause his heart was else where. do you know how many men creep? is some chick trying to blow his cover? is some chick exagerating maybe a friendship she had with him? who knows but him and her and if he aint around to say shutup she should respect him enough to don't you think? oh wait you said she shared with her best friend whose account was conveniently hacked. okay, maybe that happened, stranger things have happened.

so does this chick want to come in here and say she is the love in the dark mj has been singing about all these years? if so maybe she should match her relationship up to his songs. can we get back on topic as to what mj was saying and not what people want us to believe about this person or that person? His songs speak for themselves. i miss having allformj here cause she really would break down what he was saying and what was going on when a song was written and all that. where you at lady?!?

i think a lot of women loved that man, and he's the man so for one person to come up in here saying it's me, it's me, or it's my friend is presumptious and foolish cause at some point guess what it may not be.

is it wrong for the ladies here to get upset with someone jumping in throwing their hints here and there that they know more than what the songs say i don't see how it could be. there are a handful of women who could come make claims that they were in mjs life and his litd but if his songs are saying anything it's saying his mind was on a divine love and something special something from God not just conveniences so those handful couldn't all be right though many or most could claim quite a bit.

how bout everybody take a chill pill and let's get back to the mans music cause all this stuff about she said, she said is just a waste of everybodys time, i'm with mike, if it don't come from my mouth don't believe.

somebody help me out here. let's start with the songs mj wrote himself in order and let's see where that gets us cool? cool

dang i'm still waiting for popcorn

2000 Watts (Michael Jackson song)

A

Another Part of Me

B

Bad (Michael Jackson song)
Beat It
Behind the Mask (song)
Billie Jean
Black or White
Blood on the Dance Floor (song)
Breaking News (song)

C

Can You Feel It
Centipede (song)
Cheater (song)

D

D.S. (song)
Dangerous (Michael Jackson song)
Dirty Diana
Do the Bartman
Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
Don't Stop the Music (Rihanna song)
Don't Walk Away (Michael Jackson song)

E

Earth Song
Eat It
Eaten Alive (song)

F

Fat (song)

G

Get It (song)
The Girl Is Mine
Give In to Me

H

Heal the World

H cont.

Heaven Can Wait (Michael Jackson song)
HIStory/Ghosts
Hollywood Tonight

I

I Just Can't Stop Loving You
(I Like) The Way You Love Me
Immortal Megamix
In the Closet
Is It Scary

J

Jam (song)
Joy (Blackstreet song)

K

Keep On, Keepin' On

L

Leave Me Alone
Letter 2 My Unborn
Liberian Girl
Lovely One

M

The Man (song)
Mind Is the Magic: Anthem for the Las Vegas Show
Monster (Michael Jackson song)
Morphine (song)
Muscles (song)

N

Night Time Lover

P

P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
A Place with No Name
Planet Earth (Michael Jackson poem)
Privacy (Michael Jackson song)

R

Remember the Time

S

Say Say Say

S cont.

Scream/Childhood
Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)
Smooth Criminal
Speechless (Michael Jackson song)
Speed Demon (song)
State of Shock (song)
Stranger in Moscow

T

Tabloid Junkie
They Don't Care About Us
This Is It (Michael Jackson song)
This Place Hotel
This Time Around (Michael Jackson song)

U

Unbreakable (Michael Jackson song)

W

Walk Right Now
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
The Way You Make Me Feel
We Are Here to Change the World
We Are the World
We Are the World 25 for Haiti
We Are the World 25 for Haiti (YouTube edition)
What More Can I Give
Whatever Happens
Who Is It (Michael Jackson song)
Will You Be There
Workin' Day and Night

Y

You Rock My World

okay, i found that but don't have the dates yet, maybe we should take it by album. should we start from most recent and work backwards or from early days to recent or something different altogether?

Disclaimer MJ didn't write all of those but that is what wikipedia had listed in the google search

Last edited:
It is interesting to hear a mans point of view in all this (I assume you are a man FT..sorry if that is not so). I think the bottom line for this lady, if she is indeed his love, is that she doesn't need us to believe it. She would know it herself and hopefully would have support from outside of the net. For the rest of us, it would be nice to know (I think, but only if there were a way to know for sure) but it really isn't necessary. For all I can tell, it wouldn't make things better for us or her if we knew ... but I could be wrong. From the first day I was online there were people pretending to be something or someone other than what they are, but there have also been ones who are exactly who they are online as they are in person. Online, I always take things with a grain of salt knowing that it's possibly not at all how I think it is (or who). It's unfortunate that it has to be that way but it is the nature of the net.

I wish everyone well though.

EDIT: FT, looks like a lot of work right now..lol. I'll just read everyone else's responses.

Last edited:
Bla bla bla...........
emoticons_487_0484.gif

Oh God.... :wtf: :doh: People really can not be so naive on certain issues.... :nono: Never!!!!

Thanks, Ash, for that MJ pic with his happy smile!

;)

Dang MP did you just eat up all the popcorn?
Cheesin it up :D now where's my popcorn please???

Yes, MP escaped and ate all the popcorn alone. -_- :eek: :doh: Why do you think that the MP has not yet appeared? She is too busy eating all the popcorn. :hungry: Sorry, but you came too late to eat the popcorn! :p

Party at Ashs house and she better have a lot of popcorn

:dancing:

Lots of popcorn and lots of music (MJ)! :woohoo:

Claudiadoina what does this mean? "I do not have time for this not that it would worth wasting it

She meant that she will no longer waste time here trying to put it in our heads about the girl. :p And you can not imagine who is that girl.... :eek: -_- :smilerolleyes: :doh: :fear:

People lie all the time and those people who think they know everything and say they are aware at all, are the ones more lying.

Hey Lainy > :better: :hug:

And the worst thing is to think that the person have never heard anything from Michael's own mouth on the issue. You know, see and hear a lot of mouth from other people does not mean you know the truth (Never!) when in reality you have NEVER heard anything from the mouth of the person (in this case MJ). So... >>>> WTF???? :blink: :sigh: :crazy: But OK..... :fear:

Online, I always take things with a grain of salt knowing that it's possibly not at all how I think it is (or who).

Hey Ape > :ciao: :give_heart:

Fact! -_- :fear:

P.S. WAIT!!!! :blink: >>>>>>> I think Moodyblue97 is talking much about something so private.... :blink: :wtf: I think the entire community of fans should already be knowing about it. :lol: :wtf: :smilerolleyes: If it is PRIVATE (should not be shared with others).... >>>> :censored: Gag in mouth! Or not??? :fear: :smilerolleyes: :sigh:

NOW, seriously, let's leave that issue aside
emoticons_487_0484.gif
and move on. -_- ;)

Last edited:
Moodyblue97, I am not exaggerating when I say that I have been expecting you here any day now. And here you are. And I think you know darn well I figured you'd end up in here.
I moved on, don't worry, I have not even been here. :)
And yet, you're back.

Are you two for real? Unbelievable.

. Just continue in here and stop talking about this woman.

We would love to! And I think we have made that apparent. Now will you please let us do that?

One of you please go make yourselves your own thread. I'm not very good at making up titles, but it can be something like:

"Was There a Woman in Michael's Life at the Time of His Death?"

Now that alone should get some posts.

Then claudiadoina can go in there...that thread, and post the same posts she posted in here and they would not be off topic. Then when she's got everyone interested in who she is talking about, you Moodyblue97 can come into the thread and post exactly what you posted in here and you'd being doiing it in the right thread...not off-topic at all. And then, if Facebook lady likes, she can come in there and post what she had originally wanted to post in this thread awhile back. And again, it would be on topic.

This new thread would take off like crazy...heck, I would go check it out! And the LITD thread would fade in comparison, and hide in the new thread's shadow...but the good side of this...this thread then can stop being volatile and your thread can become the one talking about the hot subject of MJ and the last woman he was with, and the identifying of her.

If you two do not do this, but come back and post in here about this woman again, you will be making yourselves look very, very bad.

Go make your own thread. And have fun. It will be popular, guaranteed!

you? speechless? if i make you speechless somebody better pay me :D i should be able to get a patent or something :D

ha.............................ha..............................ha.

(but you have a point)

And it -is- nice to have a male's perspective on all of this, Ape is right. :yes: Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

So is Steal gonna come post in here? (but I guess under a dif name)?

I'll have to come back to post more thoughts on Someone Put Your Hand Out later, I've been gone all day, and a tired. Wow, what a long list of songs to consider! "DS"...now there's a romantic song. le's start looking at the lyrics in that one first!!!! :tease:

I'm still very sad and concerned about Lainy. :(

Ape, you're a sweety. I liked your post.

EDIT: Ash, I just read you're post now after finishing mine. *waves* And keep the popcorn comin'. It's in major demand!!!!

Last edited:
I have been expecting you here any day now. And here you are.

I knew it would happen very soon.... :lol: :fear:

EDIT: Ash, I just read you're post now after finishing mine. *waves* And keep the popcorn comin'. It's in major demand!!!!

Thanks! :fear: I'll use this gif > :popcorn: Because the other gif of Michael eating popcorn... I do not think he'd be smiling and happy looking for the latest discussions (if he were here :cry:).... :nono: SURE!!!!!!!!!!!

That's actually a fantastic idea. Way back at the start of this thread it had been said that this is not the place to find out who the LITD girl is or speculate on who it could be. At one time I thought that if there was a lady it would be nice to have her come introduce herself..etc etc.. but it really isn't the place despite the topic. Sometimes an answer is not needed for those not directly affected by it. However another thread on that topic would be great I think. Then more than just us usual posters in here can also discuss and could be met with a different mood I guess.

I don't really know.. but it does sound like a good solution to me. (Thank you Lisha for calling me sweet :) )

Lainy I saw you online when I was writing my post. One of the vicious things about the internet is also one of the things that makes it safe for people and that is its obscurity. No one knows who they are talking to really and people do good things and bad with that. If people had to have their picture posted to leave a message somewhere i dont think i'd write many messages. I'm one of the ones who tries to be as real as me in obscurity as i can be. Some people take that to be fake and will be one way then turn around and be another. those are the ones you have to watch out for but how can you? sometimes i wish people who hide behind screen names would put their names to it but they don't and i hate that but guess what it's what i do but i'm still me. whoever hurt you or upset by whatever they did or didn't do i'm just saying you can't let that hinder you in what you do and where you go.

Edit here

Is it too much to ask what that person did to you? i long determined not to let other peoples hate hinder me and seems to me that's what you are doing. if someone hates you enough to spread lies and slander your name walking away doesn't help. the lie is still there. you have to stand for what's right and true even if youre standing alone. it aint right for people to lie about other people for any reason. its wrong and you should confront the person and if they don't do right give it to God and let deal with them. He can put anyone in check.

Everything you said here is soo true! Thanks so much. I overcame this situation, I just needed to vent. Now I feel much better.

Oh, Lainy...I would give anything for this person to have gone after me instead of you. You are such a lovely hearted person, and do not deserve this. I'm used to this sort of thing. Favoritetune is very right about this:

Someone better think twice than to mess with one of God's own, and I know you belong to Him!!! And we also are here for you. I hope you don't go. I love your posts in here. :hug: I can't believe how much ugliness goes on behind the scenes in secret. Members need to speak up...find someone to tell. Things like this need to be brought into the light. Thank you, Lainy, for your post. You did good. :yes:
I'm still very sad and concerned about Lainy. :( :

Aw Lisha :cry: :hug: though I think I'm not so sweet at all. LOL Since I came here in mjjc you've always been very kind to me. Thanks so much. You don't worry about me, I'm fine, look at me :beach: lol

Thanks again.

Okay ladies here's what i got

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Working Day and Night
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin
The Girl Is Mine
Billie Jean
P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)

Mind you I believe they are in order of oldest to newest but don't hold me to that

now one of the 1st songs mj busted out with was don't stop till you get enough :) who wants to comment on that? made my own popcorn but there was no chocolate on it MP thanks a lot

That Steal lady is pretty sneaky so I;m sure she'll come back when she feels like it, will bite my neck off then be all chill and cool as usual i'm guessing

I saw alma on the screen earlier, i remember your name to ladies why are you all so silent

Mod Note
We ask that members do not Post Private Information about this woman claiming to be MJs love Interest on this board. There is no way to prove such things. So we will not allow it here. This is private information and not your place to be posting about her even knowing MJ. If thats even True. You state she doesnt want to make it public yet you continue to do so. Very odd. Stop posting about her please. It obvious no one in this thread is interested in hearing it. Plus Its an invasion of Michael's privacy either way. So please Dont bring here. Thank You

Please do not reply to this warning it will only further the discussion.

This is a beautiful thread so Lets all get back on topic Please :)

popcorn-MJ.gif

I'm so confused. In the next song it's Melissa...so is it Lola or Melissa? You're making it MORE confusing .... haha.

Lola was just her "stage" name. Actually, according to Wikipedia, Meslissa is "a nod to singer Melissa Manchester." What's funny about this song is it reminds me of early mornings getting ready for kindergarten. My mother had a daily ritual of playing the radio in the morning as we prepared for our day, she would listen to pop music and this song was BIG that year. I remember not liking it back then at all. In fact it made me feel a little depressed because of the moody melody, and of course, I couldn't relate to the lyics at all as a kindergartener.

But you know ...

The song kind of reminds me of another song I have always found very romantic. It is more of a latin tune rather than classical, but they both seem to have the same vibe to me.

Just thinkin' here...

How realistic is it to want Magic or to feel something magical with the one you love? Should we roll our eyes at the naivity of some thinking they can have it? Hmm. Would Michael, the way he always loved magic and for things to be magical, and to "catch" the magic, would he have even asked God for not only a love so divine (as the song FT just posted reminds us) but for it to feel magical as well? Would he have been silly, or have a lot of nerve, to ask God for that?

I remember before I had a relationship with God or understood Him at all, my sister, when she was 15 and I was 13, saying outloud while looking at that weeks TV guide, "Thank you, God!!!" I was like, "what?" Well, she had a major crush on an actor who wasn't all that big but from time to time he would appear on a TV show, and she explained that she had just asked God to pleeeeeeeeease let him be in something on TV that week so she could see him, and lo and behold...he was. I was all o_O

And instead of thinking, yeah, God blessed her, I said what the heck kind of thing to pray to God for is that?! He's the God of the universe...he's got improtant things to do, are you kidding...it was just a coincidence anyway!!!

I was being a good example of a killjoy, wasn't I? You know, after I came to know God and have a relationship myself with Him, He brought this back to my memory and explained, you could say, a few things: She had a childlike faith, and that was pleasing to God. She knew that what was important to her, because her Heavenly Father loved her, He would care about it, too. That was hard ot me to get a handle on. I still wanted to criticize her for the she had asked for.

Also, after I became a new believer in God someone invited me to a small prayer meeting at his church. Maybe 15 people were there and at some point they asked, "Does anyone here want prayer about anything that is going on in their life?"

One young gal about 18 self-consciouly rose her hand, and the guy I was with whispered to me that she was new there. She then said she had been to the beach that week and was hoping to really help her tan but she noticed that very day that she was starting to blister and she was worried she was going to peel and lose her tan. She wanted prayer that God would keep her from peeling. I felt the whole attitude of the room change and I sensed, along with me, that all were thinking, "what a shallow thing for this girl to be asking God...how vain!" Well, a rather mature woman of God prayed for her and how she worded things was very diplomatic, but she got somethings in there to remind the girl there are more important things than worrying about tans."

Well, God one day brought this back to my memory and impressed upon me His view on that young believer's prayer request. And that is, because she loved Him and He loved her, and this is what was mattering to her at the time, then it mattered to Him. You see, He meets us always where we are at. I don't know if she ended up peeling or not, but I have confidence that God helped her along in her faith in Him and was pleased with her childlike faith.

So if Michael would have asked God for a love so divine and for it to be "magical" for him and his gal, who are we to say God wouldn't do that for him? I think Michale, MP, would have loved this song and it's talk of magic. :) MJ was one who loved God, what mattered to MJ at any given time would have mattered also to God. I think MJ got that. Nothing's too small to ask God for...and what someone else might say is a silly thing to ask God for, don't listen to them, but listen to your own heart, and if it matters to you, it matters to God, as well.

I don't know why this Barry Manilow song got me thinking about all of this. But I very much enjoyed listening to the song again.

Hey, MP! Are you going to give your two cents worth on any of the lyrics from the song, "Someone Put Your Hand Out"? Or Ape? :)

Coming back later to talk about magic. And SPYHO? I love SPYHO! Will have to give the lyrics some "deep thought."

I'm gonna put out an APB on all the people missing in this thread, let me see who's missing AllforMJ, Steal, Stateofshock, Linda, what was that gals name who kept saying she didn't believe MJ had a litd? i forget, mimick, sumner - who I forget? Where is everyone?

I'm gonna imitate God and "call those things that are not as though they were." I call out to the North, South, East and West and call forth all former members of the LITD thread back "home."

Wouldn't it be super if MJ were alive and did have a litd and they invited everyone here to their wedding ...

Wouldn't that be one humdinger of an ending to this thread (as my grandpa would say).

Last edited:
Back