Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Now where did Paris address the girlfriend issue? I missed on that ... ! Cheers!

How do you know Michael was sometimes reading the discussions on the forum ??

Three Words: Shirley Temple Pin

^ You're experiencing extreme stress?! Oh no! I hope as the day continues things will calm down for you; here's a scripture or two for you to stand on that I wil pull outta my head, um, "My peace I give you, My peace I leave with you" and "Cast all your cares (anxiety) on Him, for He cares for you" and , oh a longer one, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, with prayer and supplication, and thanksgiving, make your requests known to God, and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus." Knowing me, that last one could be a hodge-podge of different translations, for I have memorized it my past with a couple different ones, so I mix them up all the time, and yeah. o_O haha. Stress Go Away! :D

Thank you so much for those scriptures. These are very special times we are living in.

So I had to go back to your post to figure out which question of yours Paris answered. This is the only one I found, I think...

Did she respond to any of this? :wild: If she did I think I must have missed it, but THAT would be interesting to learn, both if he told her some of his songs were about a particular person, and who the lucky lady was.

Wow. That could resurrect this sickly thread a bit. :lol: We'd be back in the game.

Woo! Hoo! Ya! Game Changah! (I think she's holdin' out on us if ya ask me! I say, cough up everything you know, Paris! Don't leave out one single, solitary detail! Remember your poor aunts here who have suffered 812 agonizing pages of this thread! Set us free! You hold the key! Have mercy on us!) Ahem ... I mean ... uh ... yes, yes, you are correct there, Lisha.

MP, you mention, Shana, but Paris was asked about her specifically, and pretty much made it clear it wasn't her.

Oh. Nevermind.

... 'Cause I've been thinking, nah, we've all been wrong (Ash being the exception, of course!!!), and the LITD girl never, ever was (meaning, existed). And this thread has therefore been made up of page after page of delusional thinking and a bunch of fantasy. Gosh, and ouch, that would kinda hurt after all our affection for it. But...the truth is more important.

... So, I dunno, MP, you think the LITD girl still could have been a reality for MJ? You don't think we should give up on her that easily? Some of AllForMJ's posts, and SoS's, too, were very, very convincing in that they had lyric after lyric, song after song, that sure made it SEEM like he was in love with some girl that he couldn't be with, but wanted to and he could "feel" her. Maybe it was all just for entertainment.

:swoon:

Oh my gosh, MP, I luv ya, girl! You are SO fun!

:lol:

And this, too...hahaha...

MP said:
Woo! Hoo! Ya! Game Changah! (I think she's holdin' out on us if ya ask me! I say, cough up everything you know, Paris! Don't leave out one single, solitary detail! Remember your poor aunts here who have suffered 812 agonizing pages of this thread! Set us free! You hold the key! Have mercy on us!) Ahem ... I mean ... uh ... yes, yes, you are correct there, Lisha.

Well, I kinda hope Ms. Paris will not be posting tooooo much during the week while she's hittin' the books, and doing cheer practice and all of that stuff that keeps her busy in her Monday through Friday world.

But yeah, Paris, have some heart! Remember us in here...we are starting to be a dying breed. No one believes anymore in the LITD girl. And I don't even think if we all clapped our hands together like we would do for Tink that it would help in the same way for our lady in the dark. We need major HELP to keep believing or...she's gone, gone, gone...for good!

Which reminds me of this possible coinky-dink. Paris did post a song on twitter very recently where the lyrics, well...what do you all think...

[youtube]n1doE-oeLGO[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1dOE-oeLG0&feature=related

Sounds like someone talking about having a dreamgirl who they are deeply in love with but when they wake up she is gone.

Um, Paris...are you helping us here AFTERALL! Was there a LITD girl that your dad would dream about?!! What are ya saying here? :dancin: :wild: :clap: :punk:

Oh...what am I thinking...of course not....Paris is too busy to come here and see our posts and try to help little ol' us keep this thread goin'. *sniff, sniff*

Well, it was worth a try guys....

MP said:
Oh. Nevermind.

I hear ya. :) Obviously....

:lol:

You all are all so funny :lol: Well you woke up the thread and as I recall I do believe that was your objective.

I am feeling so baffled and bewildered by you all's reactions as if any concepts of anything herein is anything new! :unsure:

:giggle: Lisha, sometimes you remind me of that lady in the song Wanna Be Startin' Somth' in that u just GOT ta be startn' somethnn" sort of way. YEOU Just wanna be STARtn' somthn. OK, sry , I just am baffled as to why the mention of MJ having been "revealed" as having a girlfriend is such a big deal for you all o' suddn... um, weren't there some bodyguard interviews that did that? or the ones with ... was it Frank Casio? ...and even if those were "debunked" somehow, would this really actually just shock the livin' daylights out of somebody? :unsure: (and to MJ/memory, I only meant that with el oh vee eeee)

Lisha :lol: why'd you called me out by my former user name ... and so sry, none of that sentence phrasing quite hooked up for me.

Er, I realize my rather brusque manner, in text, at times can be a bit "off-putting" so with that said, if you don't mind, is there any way that you could come again? Help me understand your POV on all that. My PM is full but I could appreciate the occasional email dialogue as well.

:big_boss: as for the privacy/discretion factor, I've only asked for respect and due caution in dealing with people who are celebrities and who are yet also, REAL PEOPLE that's all I was trynna say and just remember, we're talking about real peoples' relationships here especially family, that is why I wax "overly careful" and yes to the extremes lol sometimes admittedly Ms. Madame Lisha, or should I be calling you :unsure: queen_g :giggle: (now how could this >> :giggle: ever be helped when you're asking for it so hard sometimes) :giggle:

Ash, each time I'm not online I feel to let you know that I don't know if you know I've been in agreement with you pretty much in an overall sort of way since day 1. Now you know. It may not seem so because of all of my song observations lol I mean books but, yah. The way I see it, when you really listen to the lyrics of certain songs it seems MJ is/was on a quest and as has been pointed out over and over, his quest may well have ended. As for the songs for the most part, yes I do stand by my interpretation of there being a more or lessa "composite", "category" or "archetype" for lack of that perfect word, of various expressions but nothing new there so I still don't 'get it'..

Now if something's about to happen (eg, "Somethin's Comin'") and also, maybe its something in what Paris said? Quoting her, could someone provide a link to a direct quote, and let people determine whatever it is you're referring to, for themselves.... how'z that sound :)

Last edited:

:fear:

I understand she wanted to please her fathers fans

I'm not sure if all those people who do a lot of private questions about Michael are really fans..... :fear: Believe me, there are many people there who are not fans of Michael and are infiltrated there to know more about Michael's life. Obviously the media is there watching Paris and are waiting for some subject juicy to create a story. :doh: And in my opinion, this curiosity about the private life of Michael sometimes sounds like an obsession with wanting to know everything about the man's life. It's so crazy! :wtf: Michael had his whole life dissected by the press and by many others people in all the years of his life. And for me, it's not OK the fans do this NOW that he's not here to say anything about these questions. :nono: -_- People should take a break and stop interrogating Paris on the private life of Michael. It's completely OK to wonder about Michael as a father/artist/human being, but so many questions about his private life is so WTF for me. :blink: But each one has their own opinion about it.... -_- :coffee: :fear:

Ash, each time I'm not online I feel to let you know that I don't know if you know I've been in agreement with you pretty much in an overall sort of way since day 1. Now you know.

:unsure:

Seriously? :blink: I really can not believe it.... :eek: Generally people never agree with me at any point. :nono: :p

:lol: You are cracking me up, MP ... I wonder if you've ever noticed when someone posts a song its a song you were just thinking about. How about anyone else? This keeps happening to me and one other person I was chatting with within this thread, I find that so interesting.

I miss Renata, Safira, Mistygirl, Summer, Sdjeis, and others and glad to see a few of the old crew posting here and there.

Was just starting the thread from the beginning again. Such an interesting read, whether MJ ever came here or not and why wouldn't he? Would you never visit your fans' premier message board and enjoy seeing a title about whether you found love in the dark? Surely he's used to such, and yet, it is said of him that he loves love so I'd like to he'd gravitate here.

MP that was so funny what you said to Paris about her "aunts" :lol:

I'd say that with that said, my words for Paris would be Paris, this thread pretty much by definition is a "speculation" thread. Everything you've read in this thread is intended to piece together any puzzles (we perceive) that your dad may have laid out in his music, like spreading out a jigsaw puzzle on the table sort of, and because it came from Michael Jackson as entertainment for the world, we enjoy analyzing and interpreting (those who do that which I do not, I simply observe, I do however hold back some observations so as not to interrupt the flow, now and then) for our entertainment as an extension of your dad's music which I realize is obvious, but just know that we know you have an actual actuality you're aware of at all times as we make up stuff :lol: and know also that most of the time, peoples' questions are just plain nosey. :yes: and you owe no random person anything. Just focus on joining the ranks of your Arian predecessors, eg., Bette Davis, Diana Ross, Paris Jackson :) :yes: you've got just what it takes imho to be brilliant like thatm well I mean, like you. Oh and one last thing, don't listen to Auntie Lisha, she's just trying to goad you into the thread :lol: don't let her win! Be strong unlike me! There's still hope for you, you're young yet!

Ash, here's where I agree with you for example:
Michael had his whole life dissected by the press and by many others people in all the years of his life. And for me, it's not OK the fans do this NOW that he's not here to say anything about these questions.

Last edited:
I miss Renata, Safira, Mistygirl, Summer, Sdjeis, and others and glad to see a few of the old crew posting here and there.

Me too..... :( After June 25th, I believe that they all lost the will to be here because it not makes more sense... now that Michael is no longer here. The magic was gone forever. And it really is true, things will never be the same. :cry:

Ash, here's where I agree with you for example:

Michael had his whole life dissected by the press and by many others people in all the years of his life. And for me, it's not OK the fans do this NOW that he's not here to say anything about these questions.

;)

I'm not sure if all those people who do a lot of private questions about Michael are really fans..... :fear: Believe me, there are many people there who are not fans of Michael and are infiltrated there to know more about Michael's life. Obviously the media is there watching Paris and are waiting for some subject juicy to create a story. :doh: And in my opinion, this curiosity about the private life of Michael sometimes sounds like an obsession with wanting to know everything about the man's life. It's so crazy! :wtf: Michael had his whole life dissected by the press and by many others people in all the years of his life. And for me, it's not OK the fans do this NOW that he's not here to say anything about these questions. :nono: -_- People should take a break and stop interrogating Paris on the private life of Michael. It's completely OK to wonder about Michael as a father/artist/human being, but so many questions about his private life is so WTF for me. :blink: But each one has their own opinion about it.... -_- :coffee: :fear:

Huh? You sayin' you think I'm a little too "nosey"?

431242_10151059694861850_683450224_n.jpg

I made a promise Ashtanga, and I will "never" break that promise. Therefore, It's been a difficult/busy few years. I truly "never" left..:) "Our "Children Are The Future...Our Seniors Are The Inspiration..!~ God Bless

Hi there, 8701girl! :flowers:

Hmmm, in response to what you've posted...

She gave out very little information, and to me she did not cross the line. Nothing she is revealing will identify the lady nor has she devulged anything really private other than she herself did spend some time in the company of the lady on Christmas day along with her dad and bros. Would MJ have considered that too much? None of us can say.

Paris has no trouble responding to a question as "that is private," so she understands all that. I don't think she'll say too much; she'll pick and choose and be careful. That's how I view her, anyway. Michael was the same way.

Perhaps she'll answer a few more questions on the subject, or perhaps she'll stop. It's certainly her choice. She owes the fans nothing on this subject; it's whatever she wants to do.

But I think the fans who are following all this are enjoying it. It's stirring some things up; you must admit. :)

I just fear one day she will go too far without realizing it and say too much

I'm not sure if all those people who do a lot of private questions about Michael are really fans.....
fear.gif
Believe me, there are many people there who are not fans of Michael and are infiltrated there to know more about Michael's life. Obviously the media is there watching Paris and are waiting for some subject juicy to create a story.
doh.gif
And in my opinion, this curiosity about the private life of Michael sometimes sounds like an obsession with wanting to know everything about the man's life. It's so crazy!
wtf.gif
nono.gif
sleep.gif
People should take a break and stop interrogating Paris on the private life of Michael. It's completely OK to wonder about Michael as a father/artist/human being, but so many questions about his private life is so WTF for me.
blink.gif
But each one has their own opinion about it....
sleep.gif
coffee.gif
fear.gif

Yes i've been thinking that too as i reckon most of those "fans" that are talking to her on twitter could most likely be the media tricking her and pretending to be michael's fans

I just fear one day she will go too far without realizing it and say too much

I have no doubt that at some point it will happen. Many people come to Paris just why she is the daughter of MJ. I hope she's always alert about the people, about whom she should trust and say things, why she'll always be surrounded by snakes/people with any interest, it is a reality. :( *big sigh* May God always guide her and her brothers. :pray:

Yes i've been thinking that too as i reckon most of those "fans" that are talking to her on twitter could most likely be the media tricking her and pretending to be michael's fans

Surely they are there. :(

Concerning the video above which Paris as it was said has posted, I watched it and from my point of view I think Paris meant that she dreams about her father with a broken heart, but he is gone, gone, gone. Nothing more than that. I think a daughter couldn't know much about this subject, if at all.

The body now hidden from the sunlight in that large white sarcophage, no bird can fly in to deliever some song to MJ, no wind blow, no trees whisper over the grave to comfort his soul. If he had to be buried then under a wish tree in Neverland, I've seen the similar tree in our park, it was dated 1440 (really old big oak).

And if to read about the types of women MJ would like here:
http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/michael-jacksons-type-of-girl/

I think he hadn't found her in flesh and blood at that point, because if he did he wouldn't let her go (according to the lyrics of his songs) and then there wouldn't be this doctor alone in the bedroom following his mean agenda, or maybe he was just a scape-goat who knows, if somebody else has substituted the medicine by similar one but with deadly dose (they describe that in spy ways to kill someone).

I feel sorry that MJ had to die not among the loved ones, but alone, alone, alone, if not to mention Shirley Temple doll on his bed or in his room. And now all the fans are doomed, doomed, doomed.
Though if to look at MJ photos made in autaumn 2008 he seemed very happy in them, so who knows maybe he was dreaming about this LITD girl at that time? Or about reviving of his career? But then everything went completely wrong, wrong, wrong.

wire;3711921 said:
Hmmmms, not sure I understand that !! Please explain for the newbees!!

:shifty:

Look: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/52601-Did-MJ-Find-Love-In-The-Dark-(continued)/page407

Magicgirl;3712283 said:
Concerning the video above which Paris as it was said has posted, I watched it and from my point of view I think Paris meant that she dreams about her father with a broken heart, but he is gone, gone, gone. Nothing more than that. I think a daughter couldn't know much about this subject, if at all.

The body now hidden from the sunlight in that large white sarcophage, no bird can fly in to deliever some song to MJ, no wind blow, no trees whisper over the grave to comfort his soul. If he had to be buried then under a wish tree in Neverland, I've seen the similar tree in our park, it was dated 1440 (really old big oak).

I think he hadn't found her in flesh and blood at that point, because if he did he wouldn't let her go (according to the lyrics of his songs) and then there wouldn't be this doctor alone in the bedroom following his mean agenda, or maybe he was just a scape-goat who knows, if somebody else has substituted the medicine by similar one but with deadly dose (they describe that in spy ways to kill someone).

I feel sorry that MJ had to die not among the loved ones, but alone, alone, alone, if not to mention Shirley Temple doll on his bed or in his room. And now all the fans are doomed, doomed, doomed.

That broke my heart. :cry:

Magicgirl;3712283 said:
And if to read about the types of women MJ would like here:
http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/michael-jacksons-type-of-girl/

Black Stars, November 1976

“A young lady’s physical beauty can by no means outshine the inner beauty that radiates from her inner heart and spirit. The kindness of a girl is more important than anything, really, to be honest about it.”
Shmuley Tapes, 2000/1

MJ: I want someone who is a lot like me, who has the same interests and who wants to help. The ones who are classy and quiet and not into all the sex and all the craziness because I am not into that. I do not understand alot of the things that go on in relationships and I do not know if I ever will. Mean things and vulgar things with their bodies. I do not understand it and it has hurt my past relationships.SB:Have you ever found girls who like practical jokes that you like? Have you ever found a woman who collects comics?
MJ: It is a rarity. If I find one I will go nuts. Especially, if she has those qualities and is beautiful inside. It would be a home run for me.
MJ: I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself.
SB: Have you ever found women who are a bit more modest to be more attractive for that reason?
MJ: Yeah. I don’t like women who are always saying, “My nails need to be done. I have to do my toes. I need a manicure.” I hate all that. I lke it when girls are a little bit more tomboyish. If they wrestle, climb a tree….. I love that. It is sexier to me. I like class, though. Class is everything.
SB:Celebrities are targets for people who marry them for wrong reasons, their fortune and their name. But don’t you know when someone is interested in you for the wrong reasons?
MJ: You don’t know.
It is hard because the women today can do a good job of faking it. I mean a real good job. They are smooth. Look in the Bible. Women have taken the most powerful men down to nothing because of what’s between their legs.
SB: Can you immediately tell innocence?
MJ: Right away although I find it harder to tell with women because they’re so smooth. But with men I can usually tell, because they are more open and like puppies, while girls are more like cats. You know how if you’ve been on vacation and you get home and a puppy is all over you, while with a cat, it’s “Hey I don’t need you, you come over here and pick me up”. They give you attitude. They’ll walk right by you even though they haven’t see you in three months. Women are very smart. Walt Disney always said they are smarter than men and he always hired more women.
Special Edition of Right On magazine, 50 Facts About Michael, 1984

28. A soft, sexy scent will make Michael turn his attention to you.
31. Balloons, balloons, and more balloons are what Michael would send you if you were his special girl.
37. He loves singing romantic songs more than any other kind.
38. Michael loves having long telephone conversations with special ladies.
39. Michael thinks Japan is a wonderful country to fall in love because of its beauty and romance.
41. Go on a roller coaster with Michael and you’ll his win his heart. The scarier the better.

:girl_sigh: :heart:

Michael is a pity that we did not meet :( ... *big sigh* If I was just a friend, I would be the happiest person on the planet to have such a special person like you in my life. :blushing: :wub: The man was wonderful in every way. :heart: A rare human being and that we will never find another like it. :nono: Oh God... we love you dear Michael! :cry:

Last edited:
[Concerning the video above which Paris as it was said has posted, I watched it and from my point of view I think Paris meant that she dreams about her father with a broken heart, but he is gone, gone, gone. Nothing more than that. I think a daughter couldn't know much about this subject, if at all.

:cry:

"CAN YOU FEEL IT...THE FORCE HAS GOT ALLOT OF POWER"~

Michael Jackson

"Keep Helping To Heal The World
Our "Children" Are Thee Future...Our Seniors Are Thee Inspiration"

MysteriousPhoenix;3713347 said:
Dat's right! De woman is ... hmmm ... smatah!

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kTDvCLAT8hg" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

That's right, MP!!!...it goes right along with what MJ said himself as quoted above in Ash's post and originally linked to by MagicGirl (thank you both)

But don&#8217;t you know when someone is interested in you for the wrong reasons?
MJ: You don&#8217;t know.
It is hard because the women today can do a good job of faking it. I mean a real good job. They are smooth. Look in the Bible. Women have taken the most powerful men down to nothing because of what&#8217;s between their legs.

You'd think that would have made him not susceptable to -that- type of woman ever and her wiles; you'd think he'd pay attention to his apparent/wisdom understanding of such maneuvering, and the flaunting of female charms for a clever and attractive woman's own agenda, at least you would from his words above...

Sometimes men don't want to wake up.

[youtube]CVy5yOs0NSA[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVy5yOs0NSA

But I guess at the end of Bill Withers' song, you are left with the impression the guy wasn't such a fool afterall...so let's hope that guy in the song knew enough not to get "permanently" trapped by her. Love the groove on that song.

was trying to just say the links are all interesting, thanks for posting ...

Last edited:

Once upon a time
Once when you were mine
I remember skies
Reflected in your eyes
I wonder where you are
I wonder if you
Think about me
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

Once the world was new
Our bodies felt the morning dew
That greets the brand new day
We couldn't tear ourselves away
I wonder if you care
I wonder if you still remember
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

And when the music plays
And when the words are
Touched with sorrow
When the music plays
I hear the sound
I had to follow
Once upon a time

Once beneath the stars
The universe was ours
Love was all we knew
And all I knew was you
I wonder if you know
I wonder if you think about it
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

And when the music plays
And when the words are
Touched with sorrow
When the music plays
And when the music plays
I hear the sound
I had to follow
Once upon a time

Once upon a time
Once when you were mine
I remember skies
Mirrored in your eyes
I wonder where you are
I wonder if you
Think about me
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams
In your wildest dreams
In your wildest dreams

I know you're out there somewhere
Somewhere, somewhere
I know I'll find you somehow
And somehow I'll return again to you

The mist is lifting slowly
I can see the way ahead
And I've left behind the empty streets
That once inspired my life
And the strength of the emotion
Is like thunder in the air
'Cos the promise that we made each other
Haunts me to the end

Somewhere, somewhere
Somewhere you can hear my voice
Somehow, somehow

The secret of your beauty
And the mystery of your soul
I've been searching for in everyone I meet
And the times I've been mistaken
It's impossible to say
And the grass is growing
Underneath our feet

Somewhere, somewhere
Somehow, somehow

[Interlude:]
You see I know you're out there somewhere
O yes I know you're out there somewhere
You see I know I'll find you somehow
O yes I know I'll find you somehow

the words that I remember
From my childhood still are true
That there's none so blind
As those who will not see
And to those who lack the courage
And say it's dangerous to try
Well they just don't know
That love eternal will not be denied

Somewhere, somewhere
Somehow, somehow

Yes I know it's going to happen
I can feel you getting near
And soon we'll be returning
To the fountain of our youth
And if you wake up wondering
In the darkness I'll be there
My arms will close around you
And protect you with the truth

Somewhere, somewhere
Somehow, somehow

Last edited:
Ohh I love that song. It was on my first CD ever. It came free with the stereo my dad bought. A fancy shiny new Pioneer home stereo. I loved that thing. (singing along with it :-D I wonder if you think about it once upon a time in your wiiiildest dreams :D ahhha hhhahhh ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhh) It also had the flight of the bumblebee on it. Loved that song too. :) Guess I would have been around 12-14 years old.

Ok! enough about me. I only came to ask Lisha what "Free" is. Is it a new song? How'd you find out about it? Are there new songs on the Bad 25? I thought it was just a remastered old CD so I didn't buy.

oh Wow.. listen to Moody Blue. I didn't know that was who played those songs. That is how I imagined MJ was thinking when he sang many of his songs. I wonder how many people have that theme running through their minds. Where does it come from? Is it from the church of Disney? lol. Imparting fate into the minds of toddlers since 1937 with a hard working, hard done by sweetheart who was loved by all, and never unhappy despite her misfortune of having the only living parent hate her so much she orders her death. It ends with finding love...and that is now what those toddlers grown into adults are searching for. The romantic ones anyways. The ones who took it all to heart. DARN you Disney!! ( :) sorry for my mood and odd humour)

Ok! enough about me. I only came to ask Lisha what "Free" is. Is it a new song? How'd you find out about it? Are there new songs on the Bad 25? I thought it was just a remastered old CD so I didn't buy.

Hi, Ape. Here is a link to the page where you'll find the lyrics, as well as they have been made out so far, for the song, Free.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/122795-Bad-25-The-Lyrics/page15

And, yes, there are quite a few songs that have not been released before on Bad25. Free is one of them.

Here is a YouTube video of snippets of the previously unreleased songs included on the album. Free is number 4.

[YouTube]6sUJufnYLOM[/YouTube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sUJufnYLOM

MP, great song choices again; those lyrics are killer!

Back