Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

mysterygirl7;4069068 said:
What makes you think that?
With the risk of being jumped on as one tend to be when saying "I know", I say I think. But anyway, since it´s been confirmed he had a girlfriend by Paris and then later she changed her answer she had given to something that sounded like it´s a long term relationship. And from what I know from another person who knew him and some detective work from myself. And from meeting (what I think/believe) is the woman they talk about. That can be put up for debate though because of all these bodyguards who say different things in their books. And Frank Cascio saying his bit of it. And then we have all the Shana people.. I´m glad Wayne Nagin still haven´t written a book, at the same time he would say something closer to Michael´s truth I think.

Sorry for the kind off topic rant. But I think Speechless is the one song for someone special, not Whatever Happens like many believe since he didn´t write the lyrics to it and the one who did have said what the song is about.

Last edited:
Virre;4069140 said:
With the risk of being jumped on as one tend to be when saying "I know", I say I think. But anyway, since it´s been confirmed he had a girlfriend by Paris and then later she changed her answer she had given to something that sounded like it´s a long term relationship. And from what I know from another person who knew him and some detective work from myself. And from meeting (what I think/believe) is the woman they talk about. That can be put up for debate though because of all these bodyguards who say different things in their books. And Frank Cascio saying his bit of it. And then we have all the Shana people.. I´m glad Wayne Nagin still haven´t written a book, at the same time he would say something closer to Michael´s truth I think.

Sorry for the kind off topic rant. But I think Speechless is the one song for someone special, not Whatever Happens like many believe since he didn´t write the lyrics to it and the one who did have said what the song is about.

Oh interesting... when did Paris say that?

Virre;4069140 said:

You sound like you know everything... spill the beans!

The thread is actually about interpreting the songs and bringing some fantasy into our lives, all the rest should be posted to other threads I guess. But I wonder how somebody could not be still grieving? With MJ in this world the world seemed better, it seemed it had more hope. And thanks for your interesting interpretations SoS, though it is difficult for me to understand everything and to post much. It's the same as translating some scientific article being not a scientist in that field. To bring more optimism to this thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8mqiLRSPwk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qta_Kcu5_lE

^^^ yes that is why this thread is here. Wow. This thread is so old school xD haha I remember obsessing over mj n what Chick he dated. Now it's like hey..the older you get the lonelier you get so I betttt he had a somewhat permanent lady! Just me saying :)

Don´t know any other thread than this, but I won´t hijack it and turn it into something else. Keep going with what you´re doing, :) I´m only reading since I´m not good at writing. Speechless is the only song I could pick out anything from, much because he gave 2 versions on how it came to life.
But to answer your question mysterygirl, I met her through my mother who´s met her before.

Huh? I know what this thread is about, that's why I said I won't hijack it and turn it in to something else. And I said I'm reading mostly since I'm not good at writing. Seems I failed to get that through. But since mysterygirl asked me a question I answered her and after that I had no intention to continue to discuss something that has nothing to do with this thread.

And I have been reading this thread for several years, long before I became a member again in 2012.

Last edited:
I don´t get the anger and my huh was sincere. :( I´m sorry you are so angry with me. And I didn´t try to start any gossip, I had my thoughts about Speechless and was asked about it and said why. I find it rude not to answer a question, but should probably answered in a PM which crossed my mind. And I thought I answered her question? (how come you met the woman? and I said through my mother) Or did I misunderstand it? English is not my first language.

I can´t even read your whole message SoS because I get sad when someone being so angry when it wasn´t what I wanted. :( I´ll just leave instead. Even if I wanted to try to analyze the lyrics at some point. I finally made a post and know now I should have done that. Sorry again. :(

Last edited:
Well, I've stumbled across your words from December, 2014 in other thread saying this:

Virre;4064326 said:
Thanks for everything you did for everyone. Met your lovely Lady today, she is feeling better these days than she did last year and the years before that. But you are still missed and she said not a day goes by without you passing through her mind and heart. I´m blessed to have known you and I´m happy you were happy, even if no one will ever get that.

I really feel sorry for you being tricked by an imposter. Do you know how many girls would like or are probably saying the same? And they even have some fan photos to prove that. But actually from studying MJ lyrics some many pages ago we have come to the conclusion from his songs that he haven't met her in body, but only in soul and dreams. I have my other thoughts though about MJ not dieing but being in a coma for some time and then losing his memory or some phisical capabilities but I wouldn't expect somebody take it serious. Perhaps maybe because it was better like that for any fan than death.

^^ they did us the great favor of cleaning the thread

Sorry again.
sad.gif
its ok. Sorry too :)

I really feel sorry for you being tricked by an imposter
The whole 'imposter' problem :no:
Posers never seem to realize that private people usually keep private things as private as possible. MJ seemed to be a very private person.

Virre I noticed your comments about Speechless :) could be!

mysterygirl7...interesting theory ...I started to ask u more but u said u don't want anyone to take it serious so, ok :giggle:

On another note..speaking of MJ music : :D and a happy note imho cuz I luv this song in another thread where there is a discussion of my most fun MJ penned songs ... its fun because it is so silly :lol: it gives me a lift every time

I wish you guys would play these vids, on the first one, the three voices all mixed together

State of Shock Mike, Mick and Merc LOL (Freddie Mercury....from the original demo with MJ)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP5kcOl7XO8d

This song in all forms is the most fun song with all the hoops and hollars

This video is a hoot too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP5kcOl7XO8

I hope you all will play them and enjoy this silly, krazy and fun stuff as much as I do

Last edited:
:) Sorry just realized I got u mixed up with magicgirl!! No wonder you're confused!! :lol:

sorry magicgirl too! :flowers:

Well, I've stumbled across your words from December, 2014 in other thread saying this:

I really feel sorry for you being tricked by an imposter. Do you know how many girls would like or are probably saying the same? And they even have some fan photos to prove that. But actually from studying MJ lyrics some many pages ago we have come to the conclusion from his songs that he haven't met her in body, but only in soul and dreams. I have my other thoughts though about MJ not dieing but being in a coma for some time and then losing his memory or some phisical capabilities but I wouldn't expect somebody take it serious. Perhaps maybe because it was better like that for any fan than death.

then I said:
mysterygirl7...interesting theory ...I started to ask u more but u said u don't want anyone to take it serious so, ok :giggle:

I laughed because I started to 'go there' until I realized you'd said u don't want anyone to take it seriously. :)

now I know it was magicgirl .... so same thing except to magicgirl :) but still ...interesting theory

Last edited:

No worries :rofl: SoS

:unsure:don't know what I was thinking

oh well :giggle:

guess I'll just blame it on the boogie :chillin:

ah, thanks so much mysterygjrl7!:clap::dancin:we got to hear MJ's voice

thanks again :D right on time

;D I always take MJ's words as lessons.

He always has seemed to want to inspire by reminding us that true inspiration comes from Above and the things connected with heaven. Nothing does that like nature and children, especially babies..

Thank you, Michael Jackson.

^ Well that song sufficiently made me cry. :cry: You did it again, MP...the perfect song. How dooooo you do it, time and again? :D

..and da flowers are so purdy, too! :flowers:

Oh wait a min...I forgot to take note..is this song actually in 3/4 time? I've heard of Waltzing Matilda, but Waltzing Mysterious? lol.

I bet you look lovely moving to this pretty song...I hope you really did dance to it. :):yes:

(wow, there are enough smilies in this post to rival one of SoS's posts. Notice I DID NOT include the "giggling" one. hmmph. She knows...she knows...)

EDIT:

I see no one really responded to this post of yours, MP...

MP's post from a couple pages back said:
As far as "Heaven Can Wait" is concerned, anyone ever wonder why, in the lyrics, Michael is against the woman in the song "moving on" as puts it?

Like when he sings such lines as, "The time might come around when you'd be moving on." "Can't stand to see nobody touching, kissing her." "Couldn't take nobody loving you the way we were."

Usually when you truly love your partner, as much as the thought might be hurtful at first, you tend to come to the conclusion that you don't want them to be lonely after you're gone and deep down you want them to find love again, no?

I think you are right. When a spouse realizes they are dying, they often have "that" conversation with their mate releasing them to love again. I know of one situation shared to me before where the dying wife not only told her husband to find love anew and marry again, but she told him who! She felt God had given her the pre-knowledge of who He wanted her husband to marry after she was gone. Her husband thought "no way" can I see that happening; but over time and in a very natural way he and the woman became friendly and eventually did marry.

But the character MJ is being in this song predicament, I don't think he is even near death but is getting himself all worked up about the idea of one day him leaving her behind on earth before he and she can have their time of being together and in love. I don't think he is at a place where he can release her, or is even trying to be all mature and self-sacrificing about it, so the thought of her being happy in love without him stings.

What do think, MP? Can you see that, or am I off here, as far as this song, HCW, is concerned?

PS: This thread is so peaceful quiet here in the Fan Fiction forum.

Last edited:
Is the song in 3/4 time? Well, I really don't know. Don't know much about music or dance. I'd probably be kicked off of Dancing With the Stars. All I know is that in my mind's eye, I am dancing in a yellow dress with a yellow flower in my hair. And the first thing I thought of is: yella? I NEVER wear yella! Oh, well, it's just a silly fantasy anyhow. Not like I'm ever gonna get the chance to look that foolish in real life any time soon! lol!

EDIT:

I see no one really responded to this post of yours, MP...

I think you are right. When a spouse realizes they are dying, they often have "that" conversation with their mate releasing them to love again. I know of one situation shared to me before where the dying wife not only told her husband to find love anew and marry again, but she told him who! She felt God had given her the pre-knowledge of who He wanted her husband to marry after she was gone. Her husband thought "no way" can I see that happening; but over time and in a very natural way he and the woman became friendly and eventually did marry.

But the character MJ is being in this song predicament, I don't think he is even near death but is getting himself all worked up about the idea of one day him leaving her behind on earth before he and her can have their time of being together and in love. I don't think he is at a place where he can release her, or is even trying to be all mature and self-sacrificing about it, so the thought of her being happy in love without him stings.

What do think, MP? Can you see that, or am I off here, as far as this song, HCW, is concerned?

PS: This thread is so peaceful quiet here in the Fan Fiction forum.

Wow! You really explained that so well. I always thought that when a person was ready to go, they would have a certain peace about it given to them by God. A feeling that they have accomplished what they wanted to accomplish and they are now ready to go home. I think the reason he did not feel this peace is because it wasn't really his time, so he couldn't really feel that way. It makes sense. God perhaps was not giving him this peace?

And yes, it is quite peaceful in this thread. Probably 'cause we're the only ones in here! lol!

Edit: Funny, the tv was on as I was writing this and just as I was about to post this this lady on tv went into a yellow room and said yellow is all about fear, getting over fear. Strange. I thought it was about cheerfulness?

Last edited:
Regarding your edit, MP, I only have time to quickly post this for you from the site: http://markedbydesign.net/blog/meaning-in-color/

Yellow

In the West, yellow is a color of hope, happiness and warmth. It can also symbolize cowardice, weakness, hazards and taxis … especially if you life in New York City! In Germany, yellow is the color of envy, while in Italy, yellow is the color of summer! The Ukraine associates hospitality and benevolence with the color yellow.

In Eastern Asia, yellow is considered sacred and imperial. In China, yellow is the color of royalty and is associated with nourishment. In India, yellow is the color for commerce, and in Japan yellow represents courage.

In Latin American nations such as Mexico, yellow is the color associated with mourning. The same is true in African nations such as Ethiopia and Egypt. South Africa, on the other hand, attributes the color yellow to wealth, and Saudi Arabia sees yellow as being a color of strength and reliability.

From the notes of Christian leader John Paul Jackson, the color yellow is prophetically a “Soul Color” , and has both positive and negative connotations prophetically speaking. In the positive, the color yellow represents mind, hope, gift of God, Spirit of Understanding, soul, hope, marriage, teacher, family, joy, renewed mind,, summer, courage, welcome home, honor. In a negative sense, the color yellow can represent fear, coward, intellectual pride (mind/logic rules when u pray) (anti-color of blue), illness, dishonesty, deceitful, timidity, weakness.

Because any color can have both a positive and a negative meaning, it is best to try to think of the context when understanding its possible meaning or symbolism.

The context of "your waltz" sounds like these words would best apply: happiness, warmth, joy, maybe even "welcome home". I think that is from the association of "tie a yellow ribbon round the ol' oak tree"...(if we continue with that song we could say instead of 3 long years, its been five and a half long years). lol Just playin' around. Then it ends with "do you still want me?!" Now how does that work?

And...

MP said:
And yes, it is quite peaceful in this thread. Probably 'cause we're the only ones in here! lol!

Yeah, hahaha, exactly! :D

Thanks for becoming a Club Member MP or I'd be the only one here! :hug:

Tony Orlando and Dawn have finally made it onto the DMJFLITD? thread! I knew this day would come eventually! lol! But seriously, I know you won't believe this, but I was actually searching around Youtube for Tony Orlando about a few days ago. I was looking for "Knock Three Times" which I guess is basically the same concept.

I also looked up the significance of the "yellow ribbon." Very interesting what I found out. The tradition came from a European song called, "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon." According to Wikipedia,

"The song/poem
"She wore a yellow ribbon" has appeared in various forms for at least four centuries. It is based upon the same general theme: A woman of destiny is under some sort of test or trial as she waits for her beloved to return. Will she be true to him? This seems to be the lingering question and the basis for a great unfolding drama."

And in 1917, a man named George A. Norton wrote a song called, "Round Her Neck She Wears a Yeller Ribbon (For Her Lover Who is Far, Far Away)." The chorus is as follows:

"Round her neck she wears a yeller ribbon,
She wears it in winter and the summer so they say,
If you ask her "Why the decoration?"
She'll say "It's fur my lover who is fur, fur away."

Wikipedia also states:

"Thomas S. Monson
, president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, quotes, in a 1991 speech, prison warden Kenyon J. Scudder from a 1961 Reader's Digest article,[SUP][2][/SUP] to tell a story of a man whose family uses the white ribbon as a sign of forgiveness,[SUP][3][/SUP] and cites the story as the precursor to the tradition of the yellow ribbon for welcome home and forgiveness:

'A friend of his happened to be sitting in a railroad coach next to a young man who was obviously depressed. Finally the young man revealed that he was a paroled convict returning from a distant prison. His imprisonment had brought shame to his family, and they had neither visited him nor written often. He hoped, however, that this was only because they were too poor to travel and too uneducated to write. He hoped, despite the evidence, that they had forgiven him.

'To make it easy for them, however, he had written to them asking that they put up a signal for him when the train passed their little farm on the outskirts of town. If his family had forgiven him, they were to put up a white ribbon in the big apple tree which stood near the tracks. If they didn't want him to return, they were to do nothing, and he would remain on the train as it traveled onward.

'As the train neared his hometown, the suspense became so great that he couldn't bear to look out of his window. He exclaimed, 'In just five minutes the engineer will sound the whistle indicating our approach to the long bend which opens into the valley I know as home. Will you watch for the apple tree at the side of the track?' His companion said he would; they exchanged places. The minutes seemed like hours, but then there came the shrill sound of the train whistle. The young man asked, 'Can you see the tree? Is there a white ribbon?'

'Came the reply, 'I see the tree. I see not one white ribbon, but many. There is a white ribbon on every branch. Son, someone surely does love you.'"

Which all brings us to this...

Now I would actually like to "Polka" to this song. I know, I know, the beats are probably off, but I figure it's probably better than "Who Stole the Kishka?"

Edit: Lisha, thanks for this song. It's such a fun and uplifting song. It has really uplifted my spirit!

Last edited:
What a great post, MP!!! I was so hoping you'd find that song for me and post it!:clapping:

It is a happy and warm, uplifting and cheery song, just like some of the meanings of the color yellow and your yellow waltzing dress. ;) :D *wonders what to picture MP wearing when she's doing the Polka...hmmm*

Interesting that lyric towards the end of the chorus, "I'll stay on the bus, forget about us, and put the BLAME on me "

Where's SoS!? (oh yeah, she's in non-club member-land)...but I know at some point she posted in this thread about an MJ song where he adlibs something like 'The blames on me." What song was that...could it have been One More Chance? :unsure:

Well, it seems like our soldier in Tie a Yellow Ribbon, and our paroled convict in the story above were both hoping for one more chance.

[youtube]tPnmzB5E4U8[/youtube]

Last edited:
awww, indeed what a lovely thread! :agree:

I love reading through it. It just 'inspires' me to write :angel:

The ONLY thing I want to add to the discussion is... It would have been really nice if Michael would have had a lady in his life in 2009 but then I fret that WHY did we lose him then. :blink:

Yeash, this quote below is a wonderful 'theory' . Would be nice for a Plot. A bit daring :unsure: but :cheeky:

I have my other thoughts though about MJ not dieing but being in a coma for some time and then losing his memory or some phisical capabilities but I wouldn't expect somebody take it serious. Perhaps maybe because it was better like that for any fan than death.

Anyway, :clapping: thread. Keep it up!

Yeash, this quote below is a wonderful 'theory' . Would be nice for a Plot. A bit daring :unsure: but :cheeky:

Yes, I often thought this whole thread would make a pretty good movie. And we all just so happen to know an aspiring, up-and-coming, no doubt brilliant film director who could
handle the task successfully in the near future.;)

Back