Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Thanks hun! good to see u around and yes youre right the visual side of love is special

You're most welcome. Good to be around ^_^ There is indeed something very special about love imagery.

Today I'm in a bit of a pensive mood and I was thinking a lot about Michael's unique circumstances - his 'royalty' status, let's call it and the impact it may have had on this most elusive love affair, speculated about in this little thread right here.

king2.jpg

umbrella.jpg

Do you think that there ever was a time when this scene reflected their situation? Perhaps in real life or maybe in their special ways of communicating with one another? Who knows? In any case, it is comforting to think that they may been there for one another to dry each other's eyes.

Surely, she must have shed her fair share of tears away from him and we know from Michael himself about the many sleepless nights he spent crying by himself. We can only imagine the depth of his sorrow shown not only in songs, but in his need to surround himself with wax figures, having to disguise himself to get any chance at normality in public and on top of all that, the horrendous tribulations which tormented him starting with 1993.

I think the perfect soundtrack for that image is Don't cry alone - the masterpiece by Robin Gibb, God rest his soul.

It is a most emotional tune, in and by itself, even more so when considering the timing of its release. Its ethereal sound and vision truly touch the heart. To cry alone is indeed one of the greatest sufferings on earth - orphaned children aching for the embrace of caring parents, folks in the sunset of their life missing their spouses and people full of vigor without anyone around to share life's highs and lows. They all know how dreadful it is to cry alone; they all have my sympathies. May they all find either in this realm or in the one beyond, the comfort they so desperately seek and need.

After all, He died for the tears in our eyes, for our tears of sorrow, as Prince sang so long ago. And one day He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away. (Revelation 21:4-5)

As hauntingly beautiful as the tune is, in the future, I'll try to refrain from posting such emotionally charged songs. Life is difficult enough already. We don't reminding of it, right? This thread is supposed to be about escapism,,,,,,I'll also try not to insert in every single post references to Christianity. I realize that not everyone reading and/or posting is a Christian, but if I am going to be as honest as possible, then my faith in Christ and my stubborn love for Michael are two of the most important dimensions of my life. Also, if I remember correctly, the issue of faith and God's possible involvement or lack thereof in this whole theoretical love has been discussed previously. I find that quite intriguing and I will have to come back to it at some point, but definitely not today.

In the meantime, let us enjoy a truly glorious picture of that beautiful king of ours :D

king.jpg

P.S. And taken from the completely random chapter, but 'related' to Michael's royalty - earlier today, while driving to church (yeah, there I went again), for a good portion of the trip I had the same route and followed a car with the license plate MJK. At one point, I had to turn left, while that particular driver carried on in front. I stopped a few blocks away, in front of the church behind a car with the license plate......MJA. As an ole' friend of mine would say, that's such a girly thing to notice ^_^

Last edited:
8701girl;4236477 said:
Where is that painting of mj from?

To be honest with you, I’m not entirely sure, but I presume it’s from the Opus book. I’ve found it online some time back and had to crop it out from what seemed to be the photograph of a book, hence my hypothesis. In any case, it’s beautifully done. Whoever drew it, did a great job, that’s for sure.

And now……to sort of pick up where I left off, here’s a cute lil’ picture I found with the same umbrella theme. This time around with a bit of a difference.

umbrela.jpg

Another interesting thing I found is the following quote

be-honest.jpg

The other day I was listening to the Baby be mine demo and I couldn’t help but notice some lyrics which fit perfectly with the ideas I was expressing in my previous post

[video=youtube;AOwwXL8yj-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOwwXL8yj-w [/video]

There’ll be no more tear drops
Inside my eyes

One of the things I didn’t write last time I visited this thread was the impression that royal pose might have made on some. Surely, there would have been those who took issue with the fact that a young black man ‘dared’ to portray himself in such a manner. He was supposed to be just a singing, dancing machine, mesmerizing the masses with disco grooves and tight moves. How dare he consider himself some sort of royalty and, later on, how dare he develop a social conscience and incorporate it into his music??? I figured it was too negative of a thought to attach to such a beautiful picture.

Now, in light of the awful news of the moment, I cannot help but recognize the dreadful veracity of such a thought. Last time around, I also briefly mentioned the allegations which starting with 1993 have cast such a horrible shadow over Michael’s life and good name. Little did I know then, that a short few days later we would make a horrid travel back in time to August 1993 and November 2003. It is terrible that we have to face this nightmare yet again, but fight we must, fight we will and we shall win.

most.jpg

And since that beautiful king of ours also was a very wise soul, I think some more of his words about love are more than welcome and appropriate, now and always

in-between.png

love.jpg

love-quote.jpg

And here is one of Michael’s heroes, Sammy Davis Jr. singing a brilliant version of “What the world needs now”

[video=youtube;s5IICxyq_mM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5IICxyq_mM [/video]

And to come full circle to the idea of tears and crying for all kind of reasons, what if Michael and that presumed chick of his not only dried each other’s eyes, but actually had serious crying sessions, like these two?

crybabies.png

And when they weren’t crybabies, they might have done some howling at the moon also.

howlin-2.jpg

Forget kissing in the moonlight. With Michael, it’s all about howling in the moonlight. Although I would hope the she-wolf left much of the shouting to the big man himself. He was, after all, known to go aowwwwwww quite spectacularly, wasn’t he? I’m pretty sure the Beat It performances over the years contain some of the fiercest pieces of royal howling ^_^

Last edited:
girl said:
The other day I was listening to the Baby be mine demo and I couldn’t help but notice some lyrics which fit perfectly with the ideas I was expressing in my previous post

One of my favorite songs. I hadn't listened to it for awhile. I enjoyed listening to his vocals in that video so thank you for posting it.

Daryll748;4237537 said:
Wow Girl :hiv1: I just love your uplifting posts. So we’ll thought out in words and images. Thanks :wub:

Most welcome, Daz, most welcome. I’m really happy if my posts end up making people smile, it truly is a great reward.

Lisha;4237539 said:
One of my favorite songs. I hadn't listened to it for awhile. I enjoyed listening to his vocals in that video so thank you for posting it.

8701girl;4237584 said:
baby be mine is a sweet beautiful song

Glad to hear you girls also enjoyed the song. Nice little demo tune from the magic man himself, eh? The funny thing is how I ended up listening to this particular version. A day or so after posting in here about tears and stuff, I was listening to the radio and they had this song on. I, same as Lisha, hadn't listened to it in ages and I just suddenly paid attention especially to those lyrics about the tears, lyrics which in the final version of the song turned into 'there'll be no more mountains for us to climb'. It was as though the universe was tellin' me....hey you, here's another song which fits with that idea :D

Tis the season to be chilly, therefore I figured some lovely snow-filled pictures wouldn’t be out of rhyme. But not just any type of cold snow, but the special, loving kind, the type that warms the :heart: Or, as we call ‘em in my corner of the galaxy, snow memos

download-1.jpg

images.jpg

heart-shaped-snow.jpg

Also, I figured that in thread about darkness and in such a dark world as ours, some light would be more than welcome. I’m pretty sure I’ve already posted these two songs already, but they need constant repeating.

[video=youtube;p61p9ahW8Ao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p61p9ahW8Ao [/video]

[video=youtube;4JXMRqrn0Bs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JXMRqrn0Bs[/video]

We must all strive to be……children of the light, even when surrounded only by darkness. Much easier said than done, I know. But we gotta try, we just gotta.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Long time no see....I forgot my old password and was unable to post but trust me, I have not gone anywhere when it comes to loving and supporting Michael!!! Good to see so many familiar "faces" still around! :) I hope all of you have been well. I'm doing fine. Just still miss Michael MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY and I'm competely heartbroken about what Wade and James are doing to Michael. :( It's DESPICABLE! I'm so angry!!! But they will get what they deserve for their lies one day. I am SURE of it. If there is a God...they will get punished for it one way or the other. Be sure of it. Keep the faith everyone and keep fighting!! Together WE WILL WIN this battle too!! God bless!!!! Love you guys!!!

summer...it is SO good to see you here! I've thought of you often. I hope you are doing amazingly well, and Michael has such a great supporter in you! That is for sure! Thank you so much for stopping by and posting. You were always such a special addition to this thread. *hugs*

hey summer ! welcome bck you are right wade and safechuck will get theres eventually

Girls, girls....and the most occasional male lurker who may stop by this thread - you guys, I think I've found it. They've been writing novels, making movies, singing a trillion songs about it, but nobody has found the recipe for love. Sherlock Holmes, better stand back. I think I’ve finally found that most elusive of all formulas :D

You take one breathtakingly gorgeous fellow

Mr-Gorgeous1.jpg

add a tiny bit of sparkly, white stuff also known as snow

snowheart.jpg

and you get the .........

[video=youtube;DHZI-cIC8lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHZI-cIC8lg[/video]

courtesy of the kinG himself.

KinGGG.jpg

But, of course, eeeveryone knows that the recipe ain't actually quite complete without a bit/a lot of sugar, depending on tastes & needs, of course :innocent:

donut.gif

So there you have it, folks - the long lost recipe, the most magical of all formulas is a secret no more:

MICHAEL + snow + doughnuts = LOVE :heart:

Easy as do, re, mi, 123 :D

Aaand to keep up with the lovin' theme, I ought to post one of my favorite tunes ever, most especially during the last two years.

[video=youtube;JRsxF69F1ao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRsxF69F1ao[/video]

As you all know, Michael used to say I love you and I love you more just about every three seconds and to just about anyone. But taken from the case of long lost recipes and answers, I think I am among the 2335357698675 people who found the way to answer him back :innocent:

ILYM.jpg

As repetitive it may sounds, I cannot help but restate some of Michael's own words and lyrics because they truly need repeating. LOVE is not just the greatest show on earth, but truly the most important thing in the world and the ultimate truth at the :heart: of all creation.

[video=youtube;E3bnPmoPrjo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3bnPmoPrjo[/video]

Last edited:
Just like I was telling someone who hasn't stepped in here for a while now, it feels like the love thread is itself in need of some love, so I figured I would stop by, yet again :smilie_bump:

shamrock-luv.jpg

Inspired by summer's post, I was going to write some thoughts about the current circumstances we all have to deal with. When facing very serious problems it's very important to strike the right balance between confronting them and, at the same time, not allow them to overwhelm us or, even worse, lead us into hopelessness. Therefore, I will reserve the right to write about these awful things on other occasions.

Today is too bright and too jolly of a day to dwell on such dark things.

61e0mo-I5g-FL-SX425.jpg

wattis.jpg

Turns out, I'm Grouchy McNoodles - Pleased to meet you, everyone *takes down the green, leprechaun hat & bows without having the merest attempt at an Irish accent, because she would fail miserably* Feel free to find your own leprechaun name.

Don't forget to smile, cry if/when you must, but always keep the faith that things will work out fine in the end.

cartoon.jpg

And since I don't believe neither in luck, nor in coincidence, I think this tiny pic has got some pretty good advice.......make your own luck, through another piece of magical :heart: math

make-urown.jpg

And if shamrocks are the item of the day, I wonder if two of Michael's tunes would need a bit of improving today, like a change of chorus to I wanna shamrock with you or maybe You shamrock my world???? :D The Groovefunkel remix just came on the radio, just as I was ending this post lolol..........[back in 2019 ^_^]

Last edited:
In a thread dealing with darkness, it's only fair I should write about light and not just any kind of light, but the one that counts the most - He who is THE Light of the world, Light from Light, true God from true God - JESUS CHRIST, the Risen Lord, Maker and Redeemer of the universe. His is the power and the glory always, in unity with God, the Father and the Holy Spirit. May His will be done - on earth, as it is in heaven. Amen

2d6m9oo.jpg

NatureCriminal7896 said:
What the point of this thread?

Most of my answer to this q is in your private message inbox, but basically, the whole thread represents an exercise in imagination. We have no way of knowing if Michael did, in fact, find that ultimate, surreal kind of love, but this tiny thread has been a good excuse for many romantic ladies (and the occasional brave brother that ventured in here) to share some truly wonderful songs, images, musings and reflections about love, romance and what they could entail.

And it is for this exact same reason that I posted the video for This is it when I did.

[video=youtube;W_SLU3m6uCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_SLU3m6uCA[/video]

On July 13th 2009 Michael’s residency in London should have started. And as crazy a connection as it sounds, this particularly dark anniversary reminded me of the opening lyrics to Heartbreak hotel.

Ten years ago on this day
My heart was yearning
I promised I would never ever be returning
Where my baby broke my heart and left me yearning

I guess on that day in June he broke the hearts of all those of us who were supposed to see him on that opening night and left so much of the world yearning for his art and mourning his loss. I figured since it was a love song, it belonged in here more than in other threads.

Along the years, some have even speculated that this tune was actually very significant in this whole litd story because it represented his poetic way of letting the world know about her. While others yet, saw it simply as a convenient song to be dug up by the Estate from the vault just because, out of sheer coincidence, its title happened to mirror the name of Michael's would be-tour.

We cannot possibly know anything for sure. Let’s just settle for enjoying the sweet images and sounds of a man who gave his all for his art, his fans and the most vulnerable of the world, children in need.

Last edited:
Girl;4262952 said:
I guess on that day in June he broke the hearts of all those of us who were supposed to see him on that opening night and left so much of the world yearning for his art and mourning his loss. I figured since it was a love song, it belonged in here more than in other threads.

Along the years, some have even speculated that this tune was actually very significant in this whole litd story because it represented his poetic way of letting the world know about 'her'. While others yet, saw it simply as a convenient song to be dug up by the Estate from the vault, just because out of sheer coincidence, its title happened to mirror the name of Michael's would be-tour.

I guess we’ll never know. Let’s just settle for enjoying the sweet images and sounds of a man who gave his all for his art, his fans and the most vulnerable of the world, children in need.

Thx for posting. 10 years is some kind of anniversary. And I don't believe in coincidences. I somehow think that This is it song wouldn't appear to public if not the death.

well ...if you weren't there at the time sweetie , you'd never know the feeling and well , how important this thread was to soooo many of us. it was a very special time:kissed: :mj5:

this thread is so special to some of us remember i used to post here all the time

Given the longevity of this thread, I figured it was time to do a bit of a bumpity bump to it. After all, it is one of the more or less hidden gems of this place, having seen some lovely contributions over all the years.

8701girl;4272476 said:
this thread is so special to some of us remember i used to post here all the time

Indeed it is special. As I was thinking about its length in time, I also got to wonder if and when the basic premise for the thread – Michael’s quest for a divine kind of romance – even started. And I remembered some pictures I had saved quite a while ago. One of them is supposed to have Michael’s authentic handwriting.

02-14.jpg

And it is said to be on the back of this next painting that was at Neverland/Hayvenhurst, not sure I remember.

01-18.jpg

It does look like Michael’s handwriting and the words do seem to express a certain longing for love, an unfulfilled desire and a continuing search. There is also a continuation to this, but I can’t seem to find the picture anymore.

I still can feel you with me
Even though your [sic] far above
I love you so completely
You are my only love

– 2. 14. 1991
MJ

Seemingly unrelated, I also thought of a piece of fan fiction, which has some very sweet words and sentiments encapsulated into it.

2ed3bdc90ef6e6ea340d226fd1193779.jpg

And since the quality of the picture isn’t exactly the greatest, I went ahead and transcribed it. The highlights are mine btw.

Dear You,
Have you ever noticed that every love song contains the word “You”? Like for example: “Oh, How Happy You Have Made me”, “Can I See You in the Morning?” or “The Love You Save”. So, that’s why I thought it would be allright to start this love letter to you with “Dear You”. If it works in songs of love it ought to be right on for letters of love also, don’t you agree?
Of course, there’s another reason, too. I don’t know your name. Chances are we have never met. And maybe you are just starting to really get to know me through the pages and pictures here in TcB/TeB[?/] You’re luckier than I am. I don’t even get to know the first thing about you, the girl I’m hoping to find someday…somehow, some way. I can’t even be sure you’re reading this. But I won’t lose hope. I will never stop looking for your face, in every audience I see before me, in every eager fan who waves and smiles at me. I’ll be waiting for you, baby. Will you wait, too?

I’ll be there, Michael

Most probably, it was written by some ladies on some fanfic site, but the idea is quite sweet, I reckon. And, funnily enough, some of the words in it, did remind me of some of Michael’s tunes. The whole reference to the myriad of fans instantly made me of Dear Michael.

[video=youtube;bz7MSnwzBYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7MSnwzBYY [/video]

And to keep up with the deer connection, there is also Darling Dear.

[video=youtube;5toMrobT2GM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5toMrobT2GM[/video]

Not only that, but the whole I don’t even get to know the first thing about you phrasing reminded me of the words in This is it – I never heard a single word about you. But then, the song continues……falling in love wasn’t my plan, which would actually contradict the earlier idea that Michael had been longing and searching for a divine kind of love for a really long time.

There are those who have the theory that singing love songs from such an young age and being exposed to promiscuity since early on in his life, may have actually desensitized him from the wholesome reality of love and romance. He may also have been one of those negative materialists, the type of people that focus mostly on the ‘higher’ values of the intellectual and spiritual realm and look upon the body and its needs with utter contempt.

But that would have made him a singing robot, considering the numerous romantic numbers he went on to record, not to mention his dancing style which could be anything but shy and rather sensual. Furthermore, his real life connections with several ladies, further proved that the man wasn’t just a theoretician of lust, but also a practitioner. The exact number of ladies and the nature of all the connections would, of course, be known only to Michael and rightfully so.

The question that remains however, is whether (or not) Michael ever found the divine kind of love that he was singing about in Someone put your hand out.

I believe the lyrics to this song actually reflect the same thoughts spelled out on the back of that painting and although co-written by Teddy Riley, I do believe them to be autobiographical. After all, love is defined as the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. I’ve actually seen this quote also attributed to Mark Twain. But irrespective of its true author, the beauty of the words remains.

download.jpg

I suppose we all have that need, even global megastars. And although Michael was irresistibly desired by countless women all over the world, all across the decades, the true question that counts is whether or not he ever found someone that he irresistibly desired, someone that could have the magnetism and the strength to attract him right next to her and not just reach him in his dreams as a mere inspiration. Someone to hold him there, by her side, not just for a season or a few, but until death would part them. That is the true question, one that cannot possibly be answered, but only pondered upon.

But then again, can one truly believe that Michael could have had a thriving, successful relationship, taken even to the level of marriage (if it was truly divine), for decades, in front of the world? Something tells me that neither the fury of hell, nor the jealousy of people would allow such a miracle. One can only hope that Michael did find someone truly special that he could count on, whether the world knew it or not, someone that could take him beyond the planets and the stars for as long as either of them was alive.

Last edited:
Indeed it is special. As I was thinking about its length in time, I also got to wonder if and when the basic premise for the thread – Michael’s quest for a divine kind of romance – even started. And I remembered some pictures I had saved quite a while ago. One of them is supposed to have Michael’s authentic handwriting.

That picture is beautiful btw i miss chatting with u

8701girl;4277663 said:
That picture is beautiful btw i miss chatting with u

The picture is indeed beautiful. I also miss talkin' to ya; I was actually thinking about a convo of ours at the start of the year, but more on that in your inbox.

Listening to the radio, also got me thinking further about this lovely, ole thread of ours. One song that came to mind and is somewhat related to what I was writing yesterday, about needing someone truly special, is the lovely tune from 3T - I need you.

Checking their Vevo account I actually got a confirmation of a long-held hunch of mine. I could have sworn that those bells we hear all throughout the song, weren't on the original version of the album. I still remember buying Brotherhood back in 1997 in k7 format. Hard to believe we used to use those and a walk-man to listen to music in the previous century, right? lol

Well, I guess I'm not entirely insane and hear things that aren't/weren't there. I think it was in late 2009/2010 when I first heard this Christmas mix of the tune, as described on the 3T Vevo. I couldn't call it better even if I tried, lame pun very much intended. I, personally love bells as a musical instrument, they are among my favorite ones. That's why probably I also love tremendously the start to MITM. I wonder if it's really true that they used cow bells for it; I'd actually find that absolutely brilliant. The sound of bells evokes certain imagery in my mind ; the gorgeous serenity of Alpine villages, folks being called out to church, beautiful weddings and midnight masses for Christmas and Easter.

And btw of Christmas, anyone that knows anything worthwhile about me, knows that I am a complete Christmas addict, so to hear this already gorgeous tune further enhanced by the bell sounds in the Christmas mix was simply sublime a decade ago and still is today. I should probably thank Michael's nephews for this tiny, but significant change in the song; surely they did it knowing all of the above. Only kiddin' & just jokin', folks.

Leaving highly irrelevant and irreverent me aside, I was actually wondering if the lyrics to this song and all other similar messages were ever completely true for Michael. In I need you, not to be mistaken with Erms' solo number, they all sing couldn't live a day without you. Baby be mine has the I need you night and day line. In Thriller's origins he goes I need you by my side to give me starlight. In One More Chance, the 2003 song, he sings Can't go on without by my side. In IJCSLY he even goes as far as claiming that life isn't worth living without love, whilst in Another Day he screams out that he can't live another day without her love. And throughout Will you be there he seems to be requesting the special and enduring assistance of someone.

I think it was in this thread a while back that people were speculating that although he may have needed her support at a certain level, probably from afar, in a spiritual kind of way, he may have also kept his physical distance from her out of fear of burdening her with his deep troubles. We are all unfortunately quite aware of the gravest of those and this year we've had an awful reminder of the whole, sordid lie with which they've been trying to tarnish Michael's good name.

shouldered.jpg

After all, we are talking about someone who has been the biggest wage earner in a large family from his very childhood, a man with an unprecedented degree of fame for an insanely long amount of time, accustomed more to mass hysteria and adulation than simple social interaction, a man who was later visited by terrible physical and emotional pain and confusion due to scalp surgery, vitiligo and lupus, all of it deepened by the entire drama which started in Aug. 1993.

dont-be-judgin.jpg

This quote above sadly captures to a great extent the inhumane amount of suffering that sweet, dear man went through. Unfortunately, he was a man well acquainted with sorrow and grief of the deepest kind, on top of his sensibility for the plight of the vulnerable and downtrodden and his sincere care and respect for all of God's beautiful creation.

One may appreciate as selfless Michael's reluctance to burden any one woman with that amount of pressure and suffering. And indeed, that would have been cavalier of him to do, if that hypothetical chick of his wouldn't have been affected in any major way by his absence. If she led a carefree existence while waiting for him to sort his issues out, then it would have been great. But what if being apart from him made her more miserable than we can possibly imagine, what then?

Perhaps he wasn't even meant to take on all those dreadful burdens and challenges all by himself. He certainly wasn't alone in his battles and he had quite the support system; the kids that provided his strongest motivation, the united front made by the family, a great team of lawyers and the loyalty of fans all across the world. But still, I can't help but doubt that he didn't need the loving presence of a woman to kiss his outer scars and try to heal some of his inner ones. As a Christian, I know that complete healing of pain and explanations about the perplexities of life on earth can only be found on the other side of existence. But still, Michael was only human (contrary to the opinion of both detractors and some fans) and, as such, he must have had that need for understanding, passion and compassion which is inherent in most of us, earthlings.

9b752072bb4e1ed7be68840a2cf25054-400x400.jpg

Another question that arises is what if he misjudged the whole situation and wrongfully waited to sort out his financial and legal issues before engaging in any significant type of romance, not realizing that some burdens would continue anyhow, in one form or another. This year has been an awful reminder of the relentless attacks by Michael's enemies, even now, a decade after he has been gone. In that case, it may have been completely counter productive for him to put on hold any chance at true romance because of issues which were far too complex to be solved in any reasonable amount of time. And who knows, maybe if he actually had someone by his side who truly put his best interests ahead of just about anything else, maybe he could have seen an even quicker resolution to some of his (public) troubles, who knows? Usually, a burden shared by two is much easier to carry than all alone. We can't actually know just about anything for sure. All we can do really is speculate and wonder about what might/could have been.

Let us hope that he did end up living out the lyrics to the brightest of his love songs and not just for a season or two. Loving you is actually a great choice, with a gorgeous little fan-made video I found :D

Isn't he simply adorable chewing on the cord of the headphones and there at the end, with that strategicaly-placed curl, smack down in the middle of that gorgeous face of his? That was a rhetorical question, of course. :love: I was actually surprised to see so many studio scenes. Are they taken from the Spike Lee documentary made for Bad25? If so, I must confess that I have yet to see it. I'm a horrible fan, I know.

And btw of Loving You, there goes that most generalistic and all-encompassing you word referenced in that letter yesterday. I wonder if Mike even got to know her name, let alone her. If she exists, of course.

Last edited:
Happy New Year! (as “happy” as it can be minus MJ)!

Wishing prosperity and peace upon LITD lovers old and new,,participants and lurkers alike!

Thanks Girl for bumping this unique thread! We have been needing an uplift with all the crazies out there.

It’s been forever since I wrote here, one reason being that once I get started it’s hard to stop and I too easily lose complete track of time as I imagine others have.

My experience of this lovely thread is like a continuously unfolding tapestry of revelation, especially whist posting which spontaneously makes for more...and more....in the moment as discovery occurs.

I will attempt to post some thoughts here that may keep the litders occupied another year. Some of these popped out at me out of the blue, hearing anew the contents in songs I had played countless times in the past. It reminds me of how Michael said years ago in an Ebony or Jet article that he writes in “layers” like an onion. I have discovered that after the dominant sounds become like, “white noise” that s when the sounds, words, stories ‘underneath’ come ‘forward’ sonically speaking and the other sounds are revealed.

I learned it quite ‘accidentally’ whether it was by replaying the same song in a loop by literally forgetting the music was on, or playing a song in another room where the walls serve as a filter of sorts (muting the dominant sounds) or playing a song on slow or faster than normal playback speed which since a child me and my brother often did for fun. As AllForMJ said once, that MJ is so “slick” the way he put messages in his music.

Since of course nobody agrees with everything and, if this post raises discussion questions — of course I will make time to respond to anything asked of me. I realize some of my thoughts might need supporting with more detailed clarity or may need to be dismissed for same.

You all have really been busy choosing great new reflections in the music, poems and images just like old times.

To add to the questions of what this threads about, there’s something about it’s an uplifter - all about “God-Love” MJ May have had in “secret so untold” except through his music who presumably “gets” the messages through spiritual connection as
MJ always said of his music that , “it comes from above.”

A little history: I remember when this thread first began. with the thread starter, AllForMJ, asking the question in the title, Did MJ Find Love In The Dark? — with the song, Someone In The Dark as the musical catalyst for what ultimately became a very enchanting thread. AllForMJ really taught us how to listen. The original thread was removed during a massive
hack of some sort, so this thread started over.

It was a long time before it made the fan “fiction” section even after 6/25/09, I guess because it all seemed so palpably “real” for so long.

Speaking of “real” and speaking of the song This Is It as Girl posted above, there’s a line where he sings, ‘I’m the light of the world gonna make—- make her feel — this is real — every time I’m in love they don’t feel [it].”

Also, speaking of the word “dear” there is a line also in, This Is It where toward the end of the song, (just before his angelic falsetto adlib) he sings. “come on please dear understand.”

Before we know it, a lot of times songs tie togetheIr like a puzzle.

These examples I give below are sort of like puzzle pieces scattered.

Personally I had originally felt that a song is just a song. My realistic nature tells me that in real life it’s all really done to have his fans/customers on fan forums talking about his music forevermore, and for “escapism” to use MJ’s word but sorry I temporarily digress.

Back to “escapism”:

Some have wondered if many of the songs we discussed could be inspired by his public companions as well.

After the last few years of listening to his music and pondering this thread in back of my mind, I still have to stay with the thread theory on account of certain songs out-ruling the spirit of certain loves we already know about that he (at least publicly) had — although even those famous relationships of his (without naming names so as not to invite endless debates) speak for themselves in terms of the nature of them, many of which seem to belong in the category of, “every time I’m in love they don’t feel [it]”.

Some of us who are unsettled about the evidence of the death also have held out hope that he strategically found a way to make his “dream come true” as he sang about in various songs and spoke about as well in terms of the fame.

I also believe he at least did also have real love with those he married, each obviously special to him in their own way, and I take solace in knowing he did not live his entire existence without a single modicum of a normal or normally abnormal love in his life.

It’s seems that relationships that are “proximity” types of connections (meaning people known due to being incidental to one’s environment) tend to often be those connections that teach us initial awarenesses about ourselves- the knowledge of which helps us with our ultimate relationships.

I wonder if it’s those types of experiences that caused him to hold out hope for “someone”—to use his word from “Someone In The Dark” and “Someone Put Your Hand Out”.

Someone in the Dark while not written by MJ was chosen by him and was recorded near/after 1981 after the movie E.T. was released, early Thriller era.

Speaking of the Thriller era, previous discussions of this next song pointed out similarities between The Girl Is Mine, the first release from Thriller written by MJ.and another song written by MJ during the same era, the original PYT (demo). It has the similar theme.

TGIM: “Every night she walks right in my dreams, since I met her from the start” -

and in PYT (demo) she wakes him and whispers to him..

and I just noticed at the end says, (in faint adlib) “thegirl is mine yeh” (or similar to it)

PYT (demo) https://youtu.be/u3v4v3G-PVE

Those songs that are of a consistent theme since Bad-Dangerous eras are about the one who either he can “feel” who “ran away” for reasons unknown (I have a theory about a possible reason based on the things we know) all the way to Butterflies and who remained “far away” with whom he wanted to “Fly Away” and “to some far away hot Island..” Strretwalker being NOT about a prostitute btw

Streetwalker is about a unique lady (“never met a girl just like you”)

He makes the same invitation in Streetwalker as he does in Fly Away (travel with him far away)

Streetwalker
https://youtu.be/n5gWvYgmSrg

Fly Away
https://youtu.be/iiyD2Erf3ek

Streetwalker and Fly Away are on Bad Special Edition (released 2001 after/around the Invincible debacle) and free from Quincy’s Producer role), and which he obviously recorded during the Bad era.

Dangerous and Invincible (he was married during HIStory era so is exception)
maintain the consistent themes of trying to get her to see he’s the man who can give her this, could give her that all the way to You Rock My World (“everything I own I’ll give)
and of course Invincible where she is seen as, as the rap lyric says, “resisting” and is consistent and with his “material things”, traveling etc.

You Are Not Alone is the only song on HIStory that keeps that theme, of someone (obviously besides his wife) being “far apart” from him but “always” in his heart, unless you count Stranger In Moscow which, like Who Is It, was about his gut wrentching loneliness.

He did a real-time sampling of Who Is It for Oprah, sort of making me think “she” would also possibly be who he meant by,”and another girl” because it fits the theme as well because the theme of the unknown “her” is in Who Is It and the others on the album we’ve discussed.

I agree that it makes sense that “she” is probably the “one” he is asking WYBT on Dangerous as well.

Clearly “she” was not lured by material things (although she should’ve realized MJ can’t help but to come that way) and we speculated that it may be the thing she wanted him to know most . How else would he know she loves him for him? It is also a contradiction to assume that would matter to him since according to interviews his focus seemed to have been that special someone would have money like him so he’d know he could trust that person. I find it a sad irony that he would use money as a screening criteria but I digress sorry again.

Another irony on top of that is a song that emphasizes how “life ain’t always material things”

The song released (after the Casio fiasco) is more than just a “remix” of Destiny. If you listen to Destiny and then listen to Opis None, sounds to me it is remix of sorts and a remake too.

Opis None
https://youtu.be/KAbvppuhTtQ

Jackson’s Destiny
https://youtu.be/iXTdhcji7tU

When you really listen carefully from the very beginning through the first 3 or 4 minutes there is some “story” there, not just jibberish as it sounds at first...

Be sure and compare it to the Jacksons Destiny and see if you hear a vocal difference.

Lastly, curious whether anyone here found it rather......I guess I’ll say, “odd” that on the Jackson brothers’ recent tours where Jermaine sings many of Michael’s lead parts especially on Michael’s solo hits— there is one lesser known song in Michael’s repertoire that Jermaine sings in addition to his giant hits, and that particular song was not only NOT a hit, it was also not a single release at all — and for the most part not a huge fan favorite even as a “filler” song - in fact it often shows up on the LEAST favorite and least well-liked/well-known- lists and that song is, Can’t Let Her Get Away.
I’d love to know what you all think there as well. I have a theory but would rather hear yours.

Wow how time has flown! lol

Happy listening and Happy 2020 to all! <3

Last edited:
Wow, SoS, thaaat ^^^ was quite the post. Thanks again for going to all that trouble, rekindle the discussion in here and open up so very many new/old avenues. Unlike your neat, chronological analysis, I will take the twisted away around.

You can all feel free to take a cup of coffee, tea, a glass or an entire bottle of gin or whatever other drinks you prefer and your reading glasses, because this is bound to be a long one, if anyone will actually be brave enough and still awake to re-read this whole thing through. However huge, I won't be able to comment on every single thing SoS pointed out and although not entirely sure that we got crunching material for an entire year, we can definitely expand the talk for a little while longer.

Btw SoS, thank you for the lovely little history-of-the-thread lesson you included. I think it was most welcome, especially for those who are unfamiliar with its origins. This thread really is like a tapestry or a puzzle of sorts.

SoS said:
My experience of this lovely thread is like a continuously unfolding tapestry of revelation, especially whist posting which spontaneously makes for more...and more....in the moment as discovery occurs.

It reminds me of how Michael said years ago in an Ebony or Jet article that he writes in layers, like an onion. I have discovered that after the dominant sounds become like, white noise that s when the sounds, words, stories underneath come forward sonically speaking and the other sounds are revealed.

And your words above reminded me of a recent tweet

And also they reminded me of some words at the start of This is it, the movie - bit, by bit, by bit.........Michael is revealed. In the context of the movie, it was about the intro to the would-be concerts and Michael's video screen suit that was supposed to open up. I actually remember some footage where Michael actually does these movements with his hands mimicking the robot that he is supposed to come out of and even having a sweet smile on his face, especially while revealing the middle section of his body, but my memory may play tricks on me, since I haven't seen that particular portion in ages.

Turns out, folks on YT were kind enough to remind us all of this magical footage, almost a year after I had written about it, in the paragraph above. Better late than never, I suppose,,,,The 00:25 - 00:30 portion may very well contain some of the most important scenes ever shot on camera and shown on screens.......the robot part is shortly thereafter.

Not even sure where to go from here. Maybe with the clear disagreements, to get those out of the way? lol SoS, I am afraid I haven't been able to hear some of the things you mentioned (especially about the Destiny remix, Opis One), but I must say that I only heard it once, through the computer. Maybe if I truly pay attention and use headphones, I might be able to hear those things as well. A couple of things that I absolutely agree with are the following

Also, speaking of the word 'dear' there is a line also in, This Is It where toward the end of the song, (just before his angelic falsetto adlib) he sings 'come on please dear understand.'

That line truly is marvelous.

Streetwalker being NOT about a prostitute btw
Streetwalker is about a unique lady ('never met a girl just like you') ;)

Totally agree. Btw, it's one of my favorite MJ songs to get my groove on; it's really funky. You could say it's about a different kind of lady, not necessarily from Portugal though lol. Don't you all mind me, it was just a friendly wink to my newest friend here on MJJC, that's all, although I'm not sure if she even checks this thread.

And by the way of the TII tune, I am afraid I never did hear this one thing

Speaking of 'real' and speaking of the song This Is It as Girl posted above, there's a line where he sings, I'm the light of the world gonna make - make her feel this is real, every time I'm in love, they don't feel [it]

I could swear that I hear him sing gonna make, PEOPLE feel, this is real, exactly because of the next line implying the questions over the years about his public romantic liaisons or lack thereof. But hey, if you hear make HER feel, maybe it is also there, underneath the upper layers of the song. In any case, it would indeed be a pretty brilliant idea to make her feel that it was real. Otherwise, it would all be rather pointless...........

Another thing I agree with is the next quote, although from your phrasing, and not only that, I am getting the distinct impression that you have outgrown your 'realistic' nature and you now consider Michael's catalog full of special messages meant for whomever.

Personally I had originally felt that a song is just a song. My realistic nature tells me that in real life it's all really done to have his fans/customers on fan forums talking about his music forevermore, and for 'escapism' to use MJ's word but sorry I temporarily digress.

I very much understand your realistic instincts and I very much appreciate your location. Whether pleasant or not, real life is where we all are, although the mind does take us in many other places, some lovelier than others.

I guess I can relate to your initially realistic framework because I have this need, can even call it urge, for things to make sense; so much so, that at times, I use reason to sift even through spiritual matters. I also find somewhat repugnant the need for secrecy, hidden meanings, useless mystery. For me, things have to be clear, neat, preferably self-evident.

Unfortunately, reality is full of nuances and at times legitimate withdrawals of information; there are things which we are not meant to know or understand. But still, I can't help but have this general tendency towards trying to find answers and logical conclusions, all the while realizing that some of my questions may never be answered. Twistedly self-defeating, I know.

As for, secret messages in Michael's songs - well, I don't know about those. I may come back at a later point on this issue.

I also believe he at least did also have real love with those he married, each obviously special to him in their own way, and I take solace in knowing he did not live his entire existence without a single modicum of a normal or normally abnormal love in his life.

Obviously they were all special in their own way and I have much respect for their struggles, before and after being with Michael, in whatever way, even the ones the world doesn't know about, there may very well be those as well. We all got issues and chips on our shoulders, not just megastars and when dealing with Michael and his own enormous mountain of problems, I imagine things can get very difficult. There may even have been blame to be shared if things did not work out in the long term.

A million and two fans could claim that they could have done such a better job at loving Michael than the women who were actually near him, but is that really true? Projecting song lyrics and dance moves onto his romantic potential may not necessarily embody the whole complexity of the man. Rita Hayworth, who had such a horrible childhood and youth, poor woman, is famously quoted as saying - people expect Gilda and they wake up with me. I'm pretty sure someone already mentioned it a few moons ago in this very thread.

Of course fans can fantasize, cause that's in the job description, I guess, but the true question is - was Michael really willing and able to live out the lyrics to THE Lady In My Life and To Satisfy You, and not just for a night or a season? In between his workaholic ways (part of which, ironically were dedicated to recording songs about sensuality and lifelong faithfulness), his absolute commitment to charity, all of his troubles which consumed so much of time and drained him of his vital energies, did he really understand that women need constant attention and exclusive affection and did he find the time for that?

Furthermore, was he allowed to have such priorities? Wouldn't 'the committee' made of labels, managers, lawyers prevent him from even entertaining such thoughts? It is, after all, well known that folks from boy bands are supposed to appear free and uncommitted, so their audience can dream away while staring at their posters, buying their tunes and attending never ending tours. Well, his boy band days were long behind him, but the more fame he accumulated, the greater the business interest grew. Back in Feb. 1993 the man himself said he was 'married to his music, to his fans'. Turns out that in May 1994 he changed his mind and thus led people to question the realness and the timing of his first civil union.

At some level, Michael may have had simple needs. Just like most other human beings, he longed to love and be loved, preferably by the same person and preferably for all time. But his life was anything but simple and I'm not sure even the world 'complex' does it justice. However, in spite of it all, we can certainly take solace in the fact that he had a modicum of real life connections, however sporadic, some more memorable than others.

There are people that go through life without any such thing and that is an absolute tragedy, so much so that it can make life not just miserable, but completely unbearable. Not only that, but his dream of fatherhood became a reality. Therefore, his life, although marked by deep sorrow and prolonged loneliness, was not bereft of joy and purpose.

It seems that relationships that are 'proximity' types of connections (meaning people known due to being incidental to one's environment) tend to often be those connections that teach us initial awarenesses about ourselves- the knowledge of which helps us with our ultimate relationships.

I see what you are saying and it actually makes a lot of sense. But to be honest, if I were one of those ladies I would feel a bit offended by such a suggestion. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but it does sound somewhat demeaning. It sounds as though Michael had these 3D connections out of sheer geographical convenience, while his mind/spirit were dreaming away about some ultimate chick. After all, isn't that one of the hypothesis of the thread? I seem to recall some comments about the YANA video which were in this vein. Also, it may very well mean that she wasn't someone within his easy reach. Wasn't there a J5 tune that went - where are you girl, are you just across the street.......OR clear across the world?

Either way, that whole idea of proximity-driven connections just doesn't sit right with me. I find it unfair - both to the women near and to the 'far-away' one, the potential destination at the end his romantic labyrinth, so to say. But then again, maybe that's just me and my silly idea(l)s, which tend to be quite rigid.

In this thread, as an in any other comment online, we all have the impetus to talk about things from our own perspective, world view and values and those are not always similar to the ones used by others and in this case, by the man himself. Only Michael would know who was in his life, on his mind and in his heart and for how long. It was his life, after all and he certainly owed no explanation to anyone else but those in his life. He certainly was not obliged to explain himself, even to the fans, let alone the world. And as I already said it before, we can only speculate about it all, trying to make sense of the puzzle, with the few pieces we think we have at our disposal, while using our own lens, however skewed it may or may not be.

And speaking of one's own lens, with the risk of being perceived as a radical romantic of the Christian type, I must say that from my perspective, REAL love is defined solely as a life-long bond blessed by God between one man and one woman. It may sound restrictive, but anything else is most temporary affection and everything else represents just a string of failed romances. It's like they say - it's nice to be someone's first love, but it is best to someone's last love. In any case, me and my highly demanding reference points are irrelevant. As long as Michael and his ladies were happy with whatever it is they had and it was 'perfection for them', as I believe it was also said in this thread at some point, what I think doesn't really matter.

I think it is also highly unlikely that the messages throughout the music are for only one person in particular. I may very well be wrong, but I think he simply got enthused with each new (ad)venture - known/unknown, hoping that each new conquest, of whatever type, may be THE ONE - the final one, the proper one, the permanent one, but it just never actually worked out. To confuse infatuation for the real thing can happen not just to commoners, like us, but also to kings. At the end of the day, we are all human and perhaps for kings it is all even more difficult, because of their 'duties' and many constrains. Hence, for people like Michael, romantic connections may very well be only brief and passing.

Also, I know there are some who even questioned God's possible involvement in all this, going to such lengths as to extrapolate their own faith experience and that of others to Michael's case. Departing yet again from a logical point view, it would seem that God did not see fit to bring the reality of holy matrimony into Michael's life, because based on what we know, Michael was NEVER married, not in the eyes of God anyhow. Obviously, such a thing was not necessary - either for the salvation of Michael's soul or the improvement of his life, be it in terms of length or romantic fulfillment and stability.

But then again, who knows? We can always dream that the reason why Michael had to 'disappear' and 'get away' in June 2009 was to find and keep real love. I believe that is what SoS was hinting at when she wrote this.

Some of us who are unsettled about the evidence of the death also have held out hope that he strategically found a way to make his 'dream come true' as he sang about in various songs and spoke about as well in terms of the fame.

It would indeed be absolutely lovely, if true. I think everyone who cared about his well-being, would be incredibly happy for him and would understand that. It would be swell if that is what he has been doin' for more than a decade now - to embrace his great, true love on beaches and hotel rooms all over the world or on some distant island, away from the prying and poisonous eyes of the media.

Lord knows he deserved to be happy, after everything the world put him through. And just as I said before, a happy, public relationship, lived out for decades in front of the world, would have been most improbable. If that's what it took for him to have that dream come true, so be it; just as long as no one was hurt significantly because of false expectations and delusions.

But in that case, what about those poor folks still awaiting a BAM? But then again, I don't think anyone expects such a thing anymore, even if, defying all reason, logic and media reports, Michael would still be alive. Who knows, though? After all, we are talking about Michael J. Jackson, a man many claimed to love and few even dared to think they knew. I guess just about anything is possible with him. Does it even matter if his middle name was Joe or Joseph, btw? However, I am afraid the hoax people see too much into this slight confusion and many other things, for that matter.

Perhaps it is a most unwarranted supposition on my part, especially since the thread started while Michael was very much alive and we cannot tell the motivations of people, but I think some of the intensity in participation in this thread is somewhat related to those first few years after June 2009, when the so-called 'hoax' was in full swing. As time went on and nothing happened, people started to let go of all fanciful thoughts - everything from him still being alive to a supposed grand love affair he may have had, in whatever way, with whomever, as initially described in so many of the pages here.

And now for some other, more tangible issues, I gotta dwell a bit on something SoS said and really caught my attention.

Clearly 'she' was not lured by material things (although she should've realized MJ can't help but to come that way) and we speculated that it may be the thing she wanted him to know most. How else would he know she loves him for him? It is also a contradiction to assume that would matter to him since according to interviews his focus seemed to have been that special someone would have money like him so he'd know he could trust that person. I find it a sad irony that he would use money as a screening criteria but I digress sorry again.

Another irony on top of that is a song that emphasizes how 'life ain't always material things'

Obviously I meant the bolded part. That is something new for me. I am not aware of any such statement by Michael, about him using money as 'screening criteria', but his lyrics seem to be contradictory indeed, especially considering Destiny or even earlier, I can only give you love. We can always say the latter one was written by the Factory at Motown and he was just a little boy singing their lines, but one would assume that a man with Michael's wisdom, insight and intelligence, beyond his braggadocio lines in several songs, would seek other things in a woman than material wealth.

Notwithstanding, it isn't that hard to understand why he could also be interested in her financial independence. The rich and famous always have to live with the doubt that those approaching them have ulterior, less than pure reasons. Also, people who have made wrong choices and invested far too much emotion and trust in all the wrong 'targets' can find it very difficult, if not impossible, to really open their heart ever again. But one cannot go through life painting everyone with one big, generalizing brush - not everyone is the same and, as hard as it may seem to believe, there are women and men out there who think about other things than money and fame and who expect totally different things from their man/woman.

I happen to think one doesn't need to be a trillionaire, a 4th wave feminist or some grand she-entrepreneur to be an 'independent woman', afford some nice things and travel across the world - all it takes really is a decent job, low cost airlines............and, apparently, the 'permission' to travel.

The things one expects from a man cannot possibly be bought either - his loving stare, his supportive shoulder to cry on, his hand to hold for better or for worse, his superhuman ability to deal with female mood swings, long rambles or sharp silences and all kinds of other lovely things that he can do with the rest of his body, meaning of course his brilliant brain to make her laugh, what else? :rolleyes:

And for all of those things, there's no need for spas, diamonds or ultra exotic locations, not in my corner of Mars, anyhow. All such a woman would need is exactly what Michael and Stevie understood so perfectly in Get it - tender love and affection, love forever after - from ANY beautiful man (in and out), in her proximity. They really did get it, didn't they?

So, if the financial criterion can be somewhat understandable, I think we can all hope that Michael didn't use equality of fame as a benchmark, because in that case, he would have lived a completely solitary existence and would have ended up with absolutely no one.

It just occurred to me that there was another part of SoS' post that I agreed with

Lastly, curious whether anyone here found it rather......I guess I'll say, 'odd' that on the Jackson brothers' recent tours where Jermaine sings many of Michael's lead parts especially on Michael's solo hits - there is one lesser known song in Michael's repertoire that Jermaine sings in addition to his giant hits, and that particular song was not only NOT a hit, it was also not a single release at all and for the most part not a huge fan favorite even as a 'filler' song - in fact it often shows up on the LEAST favorite and least well-liked/well-known- lists and that song is, Can't Let Her Get Away.

Indeed, I've also noticed that. Although not seeing every single last one of their performances, I am aware that they, and especially Jermaine, have been using this lesser known and under-appreciated song very often. It does seem a bit strange, doesn't it?

And since this is my first post of the year in here, I will take this opportunity to wish everyone a year full of contentment, tranquility and joy, within of course the limits of what is possible. Keeping the feet on the ground, preparing for the worst, while hoping and praying for better times, are pretty sound pieces of advice.

And btw of New Year's wishes, here's that record breaking tweet from the other day

It is tough seeing a new year [and a new decade] start without Michael around, but after all these years, I am afraid we have gotten rather accustomed to it and we must make the best of the situation in front of us.

All we can do really is defend him in whatever small way we can with those terrible trials that still await, read things and even participate in ancient threads like this which deal with Michael's love life, seemingly spelled out in his songs. And if his love life is like a puzzle or a labyrinth, not having the complete picture or a map, we are bound to wind up with some surrealism, placing pieces in all the wrong places or end up in dead ends. I guess it's all cool, just as long as no one gets too dizzy from trying to make the pieces fit or from bumping into some of the inevitable walls of the labyrinth, or worse yet, gets caught by the minotaur.

We can't tell the motivation of people, but I think it's pretty safe to assume that most of the people who participated in this thread over all the years were seemingly incurable romantics and folks who simply wished the very best for Michael and wanted to see him irrevocably happy. And I think that's quite noble and lovely, actually.

And by the way of well-meaning people, I have to thank SoS once more for her bravery and contribution to this thread. And btw, home girl, please feel free to post any idea, however strange it may seem to the untrained ear or mind. Over the decades, there have been many crazy stories and theories about Michael and I believe in this very thread we've long since passed the outlandish phase. So much so, that I don't think you should have any apprehensions about the wild factor in your thoughts. Also, in a quest without a map and a clear destination, there's no such notion as 'digressing'.

Here's a funny thought though - do you guys think Michael was actually aware of this thread? We know that he was a member here and we also know he was aware of a certain thread dedicated to the gold pants and supposedly he wasn't offended by it, but did he know of this thread? And if he did, I wonder what his reaction might have been. Did he go - oh no, they couldn't be more wrong or was it how on earth did they realize that?

Anyway, I better get going now. I may have just broken the world record for longest internet post ever. Obviously, the less is more memo never arrived around here; it must be lost in some postal office somewhere.

Happy and healthy New Year, everyone!

⚜️

Last edited:
Thank you Girl for still keeping this thread going. I have read your last post more attentively than others, as all your messages are so long that it is difficult for me to comprehend and I will stick to replying to the last one.
As this thread is now in fan fiction lets fantasy all possible outcomes. I wouldn't believe someone would disappear from this world and family by his own will only for having a life-long romance. Knowing how MJ was so aware of all troubles of this world and being not able just step aside, do nothing and watch I am making fantastic suppositions and one can look for the proofs in songs.

1. Kidnapped and locked somewhere in Guantanamo or on some atoll for example
2. Rests in peace at the cemetary or in other hidden grave
3. Became a hidden leader of some movement in some country for whatever it fights
4. Is very ill and the world shouldn't see that and take pity of.
5. Got away from the turmoil of this world to have his peace with a loved one
6. Is in this thread and replying to us :)
Most of the suppositions would sound as a joke though.

Last edited:
Number 5 is beautiful .. and then this thread would have been true. Number 6 would be amazing ! Something to wish and dream about when i get those awful days.:heart:Keep the thread alive :heart:

Back