Votes: 433 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 2.4%
  • Not yet, but I will

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • I don't know if I will cry

Votes: 10 2.2%

• Total voters
i once watched a tribute to him on youtube, it's a great video, it touched me so much that i was crying my eyes out and later had runny nose from crying :(

I didn't cry at all. I don't know why, I guess apart of me still doesn't believe he's gone. He's been my idol and favourite artist all my life and I haven't shed a tear - it has me asking myself, why?

I didn't cry at all. I don't know why, I guess apart of me still doesn't believe he's gone. He's been my idol and favourite artist all my life and I haven't shed a tear - it has me asking myself, why?

Im with you on that one. I dont cry like I need to cry. I shed tears but not long enough or hard enough... :( It hurts me so bad to read all these storys, it makes me wanna cry because everyone else is hurting inside....

Oh, yes. Since Michael´s passing I´ve cried sooo much - and I´m even more sensitive than I was before this tragic news. I feel very empty inside - the days go by - sometimes I´m better, but most of the time I am very very lonely.
My soul is gone - I mean the music - since Michael´s passing I can´t sing anymore ´cause I burst into tears. It´s all gone - Gone Too Soon!!!!

Ever since that horrible day all I've been doing was crying on and off. I have tried quite a few times to stay strong for Michael. Cause I really do know he doesn't want me to be like this. But it is something that I can't help. I just love and miss him so extremely much. And I just him back just as much.

No I don't think I'll ever cry...there have been times I come close to crying but I don't want to. I want to be stronge for MJ.

Miss you Mj

I cry almost every day. I tell myself to be strong, but everytime i see a picture of him or a video, the tears come. I miss him so much. It`s still hard to believe it.

everyday...i never fully understood the pain he had suffered until he was gone.
but i know he had to go.

Fiquei sabendo pelos jornais, na hora fiquei sem saber o que dizer, tipo em choque, chorei muito e ainda choro, vejos todos os dias videos, clipes, e ouço musicas dele todos os dias sempre esta comigo, qdo acompanhei o seu velorio dia 3 de setembro, nossa senti todos os tipos de emoção parecia que Michael era alguem da minha familia, não consigo parar de pensar nele e rezo para ELE, que agora ele tenha consiguido a PAZ.Michael nunca será esquecido , tem um lugar especial em meu coração e minha vida.

l took medecine that bad night then l slept ,next day my neiberhood come visiting me to see how l am they found me still sleeping ,mom woke me and l start to talk with them ,after they gone l explode of tears and l am still crying when l see tributs like Janet and Madonna ,my heart is crying with no tears everyday l hope to die too life is unbearable to see what you are loving gone near your eyes.

Mehdi from Morocco

I was on the pc the night he died my parents called me in the lounge, i stood in front of the tv in a state of shock and hurt knowing i was due to see my idol in less than a month but for the pain of him an his family. I went outside and just sat their on my own for a bit a sared a few tears just looking at the sky, it showed me how much he truly did mean to me, yes im a 20yr old male but i can say i honestly loved him. The day it really knock me for six was the day i refunded my open night tixs for "this is it" i really didnt care about about money or the piece of paper aeg were offering, i broke down knowing my dream would never come true, i would never see my idol.

i got no words to say cause i'm still sad inside of me :( :cry:

but i got the words to song i wrote and for all the fans of the worls :) :yes: so please ready this song :)

UNBEARABLE.png

CHROUS
UNBEARABLE
FEEL SO QUITE INSIDE OF YOU
YOU CAN'T STOP THE TEARS OF YOUR HEARTS
UNBEARABLE
THE PAIN NEVER STOP WILL LIVE INSIDE OF YOU
TIL YOU BRING YOUR TEARS OUT
YOUR TEARS IS YOUR STRENGTH
UNBEARABLE
UNBEARABLE

THE WHOLE WORLD STILL CRYYING FOR HOPR
HOPE OF SIGN TO BRING HIM BACK
HE WHAT TOO SOON. TOO SOON
IN THIS WORLD

KNOW THE WORLD IS SO EMPTY OUT HIM
SO WHAT CAN WE ALL DO KNOW?

ALL WE CAN DO IS STAND HERE
AND SCREAM OUT LOUD
WHY? HIM

KNOW THE WORLD IS TOO QUITE
OUT HIM SO WHAT THE HELL CAN WE DO
ALL WE CAN IS STAND HERE SCREAM OUT SO LOUD
THAT PAIN COME OUT OF ARE STRENGTH OF ARE
TEARS TELL IT TOLD

CHROUS
UNBEARABLE
UNBEARABLE
UNBEARABLE
UNBEARABLE

BUT ALL THE FANS IN THE WHOLE WORLD
GET SO MUCH MEMORIES
TO STAY ALIVE
PLEASE STAY ALIVE
WE ALL KNOW THAT HE IS GONE
BUT HE IS STILL ALIVE IN ARE HEARTS OF SOUL

THE GIFTS HE GIVE US
WILL BE INSIDE OF US
FOREVER TO BE
THE LIVES WILL LIVE FOREVER
IN THIS WORLD

ALL THE FANS IN THIS WORLD
THE GIFT HE GIVE US
IS TRUE SOUL OF LOVE
AND THAT'S WHAT GOD WAS TELLING US
FOR YEARS ON
KNOW MJ DID SHOW US
WHAT IS LOVING, CARING, GIVING
THERE IS SO MUCH
IN THIS WORLD
THAT HAS HEART IS FLYYING ALL AROUND THE WORLD
TO SHOW HE STILL LOVES SO MUCH
SO MUCH, SO MUCH

CHROUS
UNBEARABLE
UNBEARABLE
UNBEARABLE
UNBEARABLE

KNOW IS THE TIME
TO SHOW THE WORLD
WHO YOU'RE
STAND UP TELL THE MEMORIES OF MJ
FROM YOUR SOUL, FROM YOUR TEARS
SAY IT ALL, SAY IT ALL
FROM YOUR HEARTS

IS ARE TRUN TO SHOW THE WORLD
TELL THE MEDIA WHAT WE'RE
THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND US
THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN US
THE TRUTH COME FROM THE HEARTS
TO THE SOUL DOWN TO THE FEETS
THAT'S WHERE THE EMORTIONAL IS

CHROUSX4
UNBEARABLE
UNBEARABLE
UNBEARABLE
UNBEARABLE

UNBEARABLE
(REPEAT 4 TIMES)

I'm crying right now because I know it is time for me to pick myself up from all of this, and start living again (what life I had anyway, lol). Everyday will continue to be different. Sometimes there will be tears of joy for Michael, sometimes there will be angry tears... sad tears, of course... tears because I'm just thinking about him and missing him so, so much.... and on some days there will be no tears. Once again... it will just depend on the day. ;)

I never stopped crying for Michael... and I'll probably never stop crying 10 to 20 to 30 to 40 (you get it, lol) years from now when I hear "Human Nature", "Man in The Mirror", "You Are Not Alone", "Why"... or any other beautiful song of his that is very, very close to my heart--wherever I may be at the time. And, of course, when I see glimpses of his amazing performances and life on TV as well. I'll just continue to "Smile" through my tears like Michael would want me to. :heart:

Last edited:
i hope you all ready that song i post in here cause is song about how much the fans feel all around the world about MJ :yes: :(

please ready if you do, you'll know :yes: :)

I know how you feel I also want to die sometimes... I mean there are other things going on in my life and Michael was my safe zone, my comfort, my inspiration... without him those other things are just too much to bear and I really want to be with Michael :(

I know how you feel I also want to die sometimes... I mean there are other things going on in my life and Michael was my safe zone, my comfort, my inspiration... without him those other things are just too much to bear and I really want to be with Michael :(

please read my song you'll understand and feel butter if you read my song i post in here please:better:

You no when i first heard, it was when i just got up, sat down to eat my breakfast, turned the telly on, and it was Gmtv and i big sign popped up Michael Jacksons dead, and i just thought, what, another sick prank!? And i kept watching, and i suppose i realized it wasnt, i was screaming in my head, but i never cried, mum hugged me, and i just had to go off to school! People kept coming up to me and going can you believe michael jacksons dead (because they all no i love him) ,i couldnt even answer, i dont no how i made it through that day, friends noticed i think, because they were all being so nice around me!
Well i got home that nite and total melt down happened, i was just replaying his music all nite and sobing into my dancing the dream book, and i havent really sobing since, sad feelings are dulling now, but hes still in my every thought and every thought is laced with sorrow!

Still crying almost everyday here. Once again, it just depends on the day. *sigh* But I truly feel like I'm starting to heal from the pain. Crying is a very healthy thing when it comes to the whole grieving process. Just let it all out! :yes:

Back