Did you guys just see the Michael segment on GMTV

The fact that Brian Oxman goes on Nancy Grace proves he know nothing. Yes, he tries to talk positive about Michael but still he is on a show that is nothing more than entertainment. If anyone takes Nancy Grace serious is a nut. I do not know no crediable news person who think highly of Nancy Grace. the only people who talk about Nancy is Diane Diamond and tabloid reporters. even Larry KIng does not want her on his show.

IMO no one who goes on Nancy Grace should be anywhere near Michael, anyone thats somewhat attached to that show is NOT to be trusted and Nancy Grace is not only a nut but a coniving poisonous snake.

Last edited:
brian oxman is just a media whore everyone knows that.

It was Brian Oxman who was presented as the Jacksons' family lawyer. He said Randy will probably help Michael refinance Neverland.

Now, THAT is funny. LOL! Randy?! The same brother who were in a list of people who wanted sue MJ? LOL! You know, I read a lot of funny things in my life, and this tops it. LOL. Randy can't even pay child support let alone help his brother. Oxman needs to just go away. Just go away and get a hobby.

and ppl wonderwhy mj dont wanna get involved in things like reunions tours. imagine the joys lol

Yeah, there could very well be a reason why Michael is the last one to sign on the the Jackson 5 tour. He is probably weiry of getting involved financially with his brothers. If he does it, I think he should have his own people placed in charge of the money aspect. After all, he doesn't need the brothers...the brothers need him.

Definitively, he doesn't have to do this, and I'd be skeptical too about wether it's a good idea or not. Honestly, Randy is going to help him!?! LMAO!

I don't watch GMTV because Fiona Phillips takes a pot shot at Michael whenever possible.

She has critisised him as a father, the last and final straw for me was over the fan event in Japan when she said he was charging his fans to meet him and they were silly to pay it as they were the ones who made him sucessful. She also said how arrogant it was of him to charge people to meet him etc.

During the trial she made it clear that she thought he was guilty and should have gone to jail in '93. I can't believe she has now changed her tune. As GMT is on ITV who commisioned the Bashir documentary how can they think Michael would go near them, until and unless they publicly appologise.

Wishful thinking that the Jacksons would go within a mile of that show.

Yeah, there could very well be a reason why Michael is the last one to sign on the the Jackson 5 tour. He is probably weiry of getting involved financially with his brothers. If he does it, I think he should have his own people placed in charge of the money aspect. After all, he doesn't need the brothers...the brothers need him.

TRULY. That could be why he's the last one to sign.

Or...the fact he doesnt like touring...

OR...the fact he's working on his own album and projects...

Meh. lol

I havn't heard her talk about his music so she maybe a fan of that, but some of the things she has said about him have been horrible.

I was so angry at a couple of things I emailed the show. She was talking about the WMA's and the phantom booing that only the tabloids heard, that was one time I emailed.

Maybe after the sucess of Thriller 25 they recognise his potential for success, if his new music is released and is as sucessful as we believe it will be I expect quite a few of haters will change their tunes in the hope of getting an interview.

I remember that Victory tour of 1984--which I attended AND enjoyed. Michael Jackson was pressured into doing that tour by his family. He really didn't want to do it. He had other career plans; but he gave into family pressure.

I remember like it was yesterday. Before the 1st show began, there was controversy and bad publicity regarding the ticket prices and other things; and guess who got the brunt of the blame and bad publicity behind it? That's right Michael Jackson--even though he had nothing to do with how the ticket prices were set up; remember Don King? He was the one behind that. But as usual Michael took the hardest hit because he was the biggest one in the bunch.

All throughout that tour was in-fighting and other behind the scenes drama constantly going on. I can see why Michael Jackson is 'on the fence' so to speak; and I hope he does what he knows in his heart is right for him.

Brian Oxman? Give me a freakin' break. Lol, that guy has about as much credibility as Stacy Brown's fugly ass at this point.

and ppl wonderwhy mj dont wanna get involved in things like reunions tours. imagine the joys lol

You said it. Randy ain't done Michael any favors lately, and like's already been said, they need Michael, but he sure as shoot doesn't need them, not career wise, and not finacially. It only seems to cause him further greif when he gets involved in their plans for him.

Last edited:
I don't watch GMTV because Fiona Phillips takes a pot shot at Michael whenever possible.

She has critisised him as a father, the last and final straw for me was over the fan event in Japan when she said he was charging his fans to meet him and they were silly to pay it as they were the ones who made him sucessful. She also said how arrogant it was of him to charge people to meet him etc.

During the trial she made it clear that she thought he was guilty and should have gone to jail in '93. I can't believe she has now changed her tune. As GMT is on ITV who commisioned the Bashir documentary how can they think Michael would go near them, until and unless they publicly appologise.

Wishful thinking that the Jacksons would go within a mile of that show.

Thanks for the updates, at first I thought this was Good Morning America,(abc/USA), HOWEVER same difference in that abc was also in on the lwmj scam. ABC has also chosen to rewarded bashir by serving as his current employer:rolleyes:

fiona philips has always been pretty supportive of mj yeah shes said some stupid things but dont they all. she was very supportive of him 93 so i dont know where some are getting their info from

Back