[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I hoped the media would not give a platform for these disgusting lies against which MJ cannot even defend himself, but of course they did...

Who I wonder where they got those documents from...

Why is he asking to admit something they are never going to admit too? PR move perhaps

normally these are the allegations a person will make and with admit/deny request you can determine what you need to prepare for the trial. In other words for example if Estate responds as "admit" to MJ invited them to stay at Neverland then it becomes a non issue for the trial -kinda like both sides agree and it becomes a fact - not something parties will argue about.

But what trial are we talking about? The ones against the compaines where they admit that they can't do what they are trying to do?

Robson’s attorney fired back, “Just because Michael Jackson is dead does not alleviate the corporations’ responsibility to respond…”

I don't understand how they are allowed to bully the Estate/MJ's corporations like this when the Judge has not even decided about the demurrers. They could not even make any allegations about MJ's companies knowing about his alleged abuse and now they are bullying them to "admit" MJ did this or that? It's crazy.

I don't understand how they are allowed to bully the Estate/MJ's corporations like this when the Judge has not even decided about the demurrers. They could not even make any allegations about MJ's companies knowing about his alleged abuse and now they are bullying them to "admit" MJ did this or that? It's crazy.

I don't understand why are they asking them to admit something that they know nothing about?

normally these are the allegations a person will make and with admit/deny request you can determine what you need to prepare for the trial. In other words for example if Estate responds as "admit" to MJ invited them to stay at Neverland then it becomes a non issue for the trial -kinda like both sides agree and it becomes a fact - not something parties will argue about.

But we cannot be sure there will even be a trial. There are demurrers filed and both MJ and his two companies may get dropped as defendants, so how can they get so ahead of themselves?

I wonder if it's some kind of trick. I mean I wonder if the defendants answer "we deny this and that happened" Wade's side may use that as a basis for a claim that the companies claim knowledge about the allegations and thus are suable, so the demurrer should be dropped on that basis.

You can use Wade's own words to deny it

But we cannot be sure there will even be a trial. There are demurrers filed and both MJ and his two companies may get dropped as defendants, so how can they get so ahead of themselves?

I wonder if it's some kind of trick. I mean I wonder if the defendants answer "we deny this and that happened" Wade's side may use that as a basis for a claim that the companies claim knowledge about the allegations and thus are suable, so the demurrer should be dropped on that basis.

I think that is what the estate is saying he is getting ahead of himself

I just don't see how the estate could answer the more salacious questions.

I honestly feel feel that this is all a scare tactic to force the estate to settle. So many details of alleged assault are now on a public record.Is this normal for this stage of proceedings? That level of detail?

When you have nothing you try everything

Estate

2lc9yzt.jpg

x5rw3q.jpg

2q1drmu.jpg

Wade's lawyer:

wrnocx.jpg

f07nza.jpg

25zpicx.jpg

Estate

2j4stib.jpg

I'm just so disgusted with WR. He is truly sick in the head. I hope he can live with himself and what his lies will be and doing to MJs kids.
I have the Opus and am disgusted when I see the page Wade has written about Michael singing his praises. If there is a hell WR will go to it.

I don't see how any judge with a working brain that would allow this case to continue.

As expected the media are running wild with these salacious allegations. I suspect this is actually one of the goals by Wade's lawyers and one of the reasons they claim such brutal things: to put pressure on the Estate to settle by bad publicity. However, while the rape claims may be great for tabloid consumption and to generate tabloid interest, they may hit back at Wade if it goes to Court.

And to put Michael's orphaned children through this... just shows what kind of person the real Wade Robson is.

Last edited:

So many crazy stories people have made up about MJ over the years

1. Someone claimed to be his gay lover
2. Someone claimed to be the biological father of his kids
3. Someone claimed to be his long lost son

And now Wade is saying his disgusting lies. But Wade's lies have a lot more shock value

I was wondering how long it would take for the press to pick up on these graphic stories of Wade's. I think the same as others, they want to use bad press to push the estate towards a settlement. We need to make sure we get our evidence of Wade's lying together because now that the press has grabbed this there will be a lot of discussion about it outside the fan community. I can guarantee there will be people who will believe this because of previous allegations and because Wade's story is graphic. Be prepared for people who know you're an MJ fan to start firing questions and misplaced moral outrage.

I've seen people say where was his Mother? Or where was all this when Michael was alive.

Why the hell isn't any of this stopping? :(

Makes me sick. All of this. I honestly don't know how I'm going to handle this again.....

TMZ will post this very soon. I guarantee you.

You guarantee it?

This is all about money and you better believe it WR lawyers do what the Estate to settle. Oh god you have got to help me through this i am so mad.:angry:

Why the hell isn't any of this stopping? :(

Because their don't know how to stop it it all lies and just like Michael said if you tell a lie long enough you start to believe and that is what WR is doing he believe it now now it is time to tell the world.

I've seen people say where was his Mother? Or where was all this when Michael was alive.

Because it never happen now that Michael is gone WR see a change to make some money and tell this lie when all else fail sue the Estate it time for me to tell my story yes WR it is time for you to tell your lies. I hope the the judge will throw it all out.

Setting aside the fact that this is total bullshit, how can estate executors attest to any of Michael's actions? Actions alledgedly committed in the privacy of MJ's home and bedrooms -- per WR's own admission.

Back