[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Weird how the so called victim kept going back so many times on his own to the place he claims he was raped at.

Even stranger that he went back to Neverland 15-20 times as a grown ass man -- according to his 2005 testimony!

Of course, Stockholm syndrome.

When I pointed out to a hater that Mac Culkin, Brett Barnes, Corey Feldman, the Cascios, Wade Robson, Jonathan Spence, Jimmy Safechuck, Omar Batthi
all kept in touch with MJ long after they hit puperty and in most cases they remained his friend to the very end
he said that
1. Stockholm syndrome is more common than you think
2. he targetted the right boys at the right time!

:hysterical:

I just would like these arguments to be made in court!

Occam's razor. These boys remained friendly toward MJ as adults because they were not abused. Simple as that.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I see there is a new tabloid story (UK Daily Star) which has appeared online in Yahoo News.
It seems very unlikely (even if the case comes to court, which I don't see why it should). Maybe someone just wanted to publish a story that mentioned 'MJ children' and 'molestation' in the same paragraph.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Michael Jackson's children have vowed to clear the child molestation allegations against the singing sensation.

The late 'Thriller' hitmaker's son Prince and daughter Paris want to take the witness stand to speak up for their dad in the multi-million-dollar civil action against his estate, the Daily Star reported.'

It's the Daily Star, so probably just made up, but in case it goes to court I can see that happen if needed. Eventually it will be up to the children's decision and whether it will be needed.

I haven't been following the case but does Wade Robson have a change to win? Is there a change that they will just believe what he says? It is stupid that people accuse Michael when he is not here to defend himself.

I haven't been following the case but does Wade Robson have a change to win? Is there a change that they will just believe what he says? It is stupid that people accuse Michael when he is not here to defend himself.

If the judge loses all respect for logic and common sense and if Robson gets 9 MJ haters as jurors then yes he can win.
Otherwise he can't.

Last edited:

I see there is a new tabloid story (UK Daily Star) which has appeared online in Yahoo News.
It seems very unlikely (even if the case comes to court, which I don't see why it should). Maybe someone just wanted to publish a story that mentioned 'MJ children' and 'molestation' in the same paragraph.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Michael Jackson's children have vowed to clear the child molestation allegations against the singing sensation.

The late 'Thriller' hitmaker's son Prince and daughter Paris want to take the witness stand to speak up for their dad in the multi-million-dollar civil action against his estate, the Daily Star reported.'
I use Yahoo News, so I logged in just now to take a look-it wasn't there, so I searched and found it on Yahoo INDIA. The one nutty thing was at the bottom of the article that said something (it was hard to read-didn't translate well) that it looked like Beckloff was going to allow a trial.
I wrote a short and fast comment on Yahoo-but I was the only comment.

^ There is no way for any tabloid to know whether Bleckoff will or will not allow a trial. The summary judgement hearing has not even taken place yet. They are just salivating over the prospect of a trial. Usually they do not even know one tenth of what is going on with this case in court and that we discuss here daily.

^ There is no way for any tabloid to know whether Bleckoff will or will not allow a trial. The summary judgement hearing has not even taken place yet. They are just salivating over the prospect of a trial. Usually they do not even know one tenth of what is going on with this case in court and that we discuss here daily.
Absolutely true. You sound kinda like my comment. :)

Angelica Huston met MJ one month before he died then she gave an interview to an Italian paper after MJ died.

Just another piece of evidence showing his innocence.

No way a guilty person would be this depressed after a not guilty verdict.
But an innocent man who was dragged through the mud would never get over it.

I remember when OJ was acquitted . He was smirking.
MJ was not smirking at all. He looked just as sad when he came out of the courtroom as when he was going in not knowing what the verdict was going to be.

Every bastard who did this to him should be rotting in prison for life.
They have blood on their hands.

Did you see him recently?

"After Captain Eo we have rarely met ... But, ironically, I saw him about a month ago, by
chance, in the study of our dermatologist, Arnie Klein. We hugged and we were locked in a
study room and chatted for a couple of hours. We talked about how he had felt humiliated
by the accusation of sexual abuse. And the sorrow for the loss of Neverland, where he had
lived for many years. "

What did he say?

"I remember his words: 'They ruined my dream. I had this dream, perhaps childish and
foolish, a place designed to celebrate the innocence of childhood I never had, and they
took it. I love children, I could never harm them. I spent all my life to love them and try to
do good things for them. The stigma that I harmed children, breaks my heart. It's an
unbearable pain, the accusations are so unjust and terrible ...'. As he said these things he
began to cry. I shook his arms. ... He was so skinny and frail "

Did he speak about future projects?

"He told me he was preparing for a concert in London... One thing I can say he was in so
much pain over the past and a lot of anxiety and uncertainty over the future. "

What do you think really killed Michael Jackson?

"Michael had a broken heart. That's why he is dead. Of course, with an autopsy we will
wonder how many things, drugs and so on. But the truth is that his heart was broken.

http://www.repubblica.it/2009/07/se...-anjelica-huston/jackson-anjelica-huston.html

castor;4086658 said:
Angelica Huston met MJ one month before he died then she gave an interview to an Italian paper after MJ died.

Just another piece of evidence showing his innocence.

No way a guilty person would be this depressed after a not guilty verdict.
But an innocent man who was dragged through the mud would never get over it.

I remember when OJ was acquitted . He was smirking.
MJ was not smirking at all. He looked just as sad when he came out of the courtroom as when he was going in not knowing what the verdict was going to be.

Every bastard who did this to him should be rotting in prison for life.
They have blood on their hands.

This reminds me of a story in the bodyuards book:

Bill: He didn’t trust strangers. Whenever he got caught in a crowd, he’d be real frantic and nervous. We were at a shopping mall in Virginia one afternoon. Javon had gone to get the car. I was waiting with Mr. Jackson by the exit with mall security. Somebody had recognized him and a small crowd had formed. He was signing a few autographs, waving to folks. It was a friendly situation, not a mob or anything. As Javon pulled up and opened the door for Mr. Jackson, this guy from the back of the crowd yelled out, “****in’ child molester!” I heard it, plain as day. I looked at Javon; he’d heard it too. We were just praying that Mr. Jackson had missed it. But after we got in the car and drove for a bit, he leaned forward and said, “Guys, did you hear somebody say something back there?” “No, sir,” I said. “I didn’t hear anything. You hear anything, Javon?” Javon shook his head. “No, sir.” Mr. Jackson said, “I thought I heard someone say something very mean. I could have sworn. You guys aren’t lying to me, are you?” “No, sir.” We didn’t want to lie to him, but we knew what would happen if we confirmed it. Hearing someone call him a child molester? That would completely shut him down. He’d close the door and vanish into his room for at least a week, and we didn’t want that to happen. We drove on with nobody saying anything for the next ten, fifteen minutes, and then out of the backseat he said, “I would never hurt a child. I would slit my wrists before I ever did anything to hurt a child.” For me, I never believed any of that about him. As a lifelong fan of the Jackson 5 and of him, I just didn’t believe it.

Or this from Cascio's:

“I don’t think you realize” —and we certainly didn’t— “I have the whole world thinking I’m a child molester. You don’t know what it feels like to be falsely accused, to be called ‘***** *****.’ Day in and day out, I have to get up on that stage and perform, pretending everything is perfect. I give everything I have, I give the performance that everyone wants to see. Meanwhile, my character and reputation are under constant attack. When I step off that stage, people look at me as if I were a criminal.”

I don't think anyone can ever understand what effect the allegations had on him, how it effected him emotionally and mentally. To be accused of harming children which were so close to his heart must have just ripped him apart inside. And to have it played out on a global scale. How do you defend yourself against such an onslaught?
Just makes me sick that these people are stilling trying to stab in him the back, even though he's gone. Disgusting.

Gosh that's sad to read.

I don't think anyone can ever understand what effect the allegations had on him, how it effected him emotionally and mentally. To be accused of harming children which were so close to his heart must have just ripped him apart inside. And to have it played out on a global scale. How do you defend yourself against such an onslaught?
Just makes me sick that these people are stilling trying to stab in him the back, even though he's gone. Disgusting.

I cannot tell you how angry I am with Robson and Safechuck. Especally Robson whon was actually there in 2005 and saw how it affected Michael. I think Robson is an extremely vile man, probably a sociopath who does not care about anything and anyone else but his own benefit. Safechuck too.

Gosh that's sad to read.

And this is even sadder: http://morinen.tumblr.com/post/86044707716/in-the-light-of-recent-allegations-against

Watching him and listening to him all the way from the Martin Bashir documentary through his death is watching sheer anguish, pain and suffering. I think this is what is affecting me so today. The whole reason I was searching and reading on the internet and found this forum and everything.

I just got hysterical crying about a YEAR after Michael died, and after I finished I berated myself because it had been a year, and what was wrong with me-it was over-he was in a better place-and then I just realized I was crying because he had died without being vindicated-and THAT'S what I'm crying over-and still cry over.

You can see the pain in the 90's as well, for me especially when I listen to the HIStory album. The filth spread in the tabs and main stream news was unreal. Of course they never could have gotten away with it in then or 10 years later if the public hadn't been so eager to lap it up, whether they believed it or not.
But he held himself with such grace and class, especially during the trial. At times I'm just in awe of him and his inner strength.

But he held himself with such grace and class, especially during the trial. At times I'm just in awe of him and his inner strength.

Oh absolutely. I admire him so much for that!

Thank you for posting that link Respect. I'd read it before but couldn't find it again. Makes your heart break. Makes me wonder what it was like for him when he was alone. God...
Your assessment of Robson is so true I think. Makes me think the Robson's were always just after what they could get from him right from the beginning.
When do all the Demons, VG's Robsh*t & Co., Chandlers, Arvizo's etc...have to answer for all the pain they have inflicted? Why do they still get to walk the planet free as birds without having to answer for what they have done? I don't understand it.
Sorry, I'm getting emotional here.

Last edited:

Your assessment of Robson is so true I think. Makes me think they Robson's were always just after what they could get from him right from the beginning.

I agree. (Same for the Safechucks.) Looking back now, I see all those actions by the Robsons in a whole different light now. Eg. Joy searching out Michael and contacting him when they came to the US. Her pushing him for green cards, to give Joy a job so that they could stay etc. etc. I agree with you they were in for what they could get out of Michael all along. And now they continue that leeching off of him in another way.

Thank you for posting that link Respect. I'd read it before but couldn't find it again. Makes your heart break. Makes me wonder what it was like for him when he was alone. God...
Your assessment of Robson is so true I think. Makes me think they Robson's were always just after what they could get from him right from the beginning.
I totally agree with this-the Chandlers too-Maybe they were not professional "grifters" like the Arvizos were, but it was more than obvious that the Robsons thought that hooking up with Michael would give them fame and fortune beyond belief-that was the key to show biz they had been looking for.
And for the Chandlers-I don't know if June wanted a show biz career for Jordan (obviously Evan was dreaming of one), but always thought she just wanted Michael herself-she had two bad marriages, and then he shows up, as fate would have it.

All of them saw him for what they could use him for-as most people the last 20 years of his life.

barbee0715;4086686 said:
I totally agree with this-the Chandlers too-Maybe they were not professional "grifters" like the Arvizos were, but it was more than obvious that the Robsons thought that hooking up with Michael would give them fame and fortune beyond belief-that was the key to show biz they had been looking for.
And for the Chandlers-I don't know if June wanted a show biz career for Jordan (obviously Evan was dreaming of one), but always thought she just wanted Michael herself-she had two bad marriages, and then he shows up, as fate would have it.

All of them saw him for what they could use him for-as most people the last 20 years of his life.

Actually Evan Chandler says that on that tape with David Schwartz:

MR. CHANDLER: He could be the same person without the power and the money, and they (June and Jordan) wouldn’t even be talking to him. You know it and I know it.

It was the tragedy of Michael's life that he had very few genuine friends.

But I cannot imagine how morally corrupt one has to be to take all that good that Michael did to them - helping them to move to the US, have a job, green card and yes, selfless gifts and all that - and turn all that against him and create a false narrative about it that all this was somehow something sinister on Michael's part. These accusers are the trash of the Earth in my eyes.

Michael should have been less good to people. Being that good obviously only brought trouble in his life.

Last edited:

When do all the Demons, VG's Robsh*t & Co., Chandlers, Arvizo's etc...have to answer for all the pain they have inflicted? Why do they still get to walk the planet free as birds without having to answer for what they have done? I don't understand it.
Sorry, I'm getting emotional here.

And remember the Arvizos still didn't apologize for the lies they told about those JC Penny guards or Frank Cascio or Winnie Amen or using and betraying Azya Pryor and Chris Tucker.
It's not only MJ they tried to exploit and ruin. They have a whole history of false accusations and parasitic behavior.

Wow, nearly two years since this first started.

Didn't the Estate go for summary judgement instead of demurrer in the Robson probate case because they want to introduce evidence that Robson in fact knew about the Estate?
They couldn't do it with demurrer since the judge should treat everything he says as true.

Do I understand this correctly?

Didn't the Estate go for summary judgement instead of demurrer in the Robson probate case because they want to introduce evidence that Robson in fact knew about the Estate?
They couldn't do it with demurrer since the judge should treat everything he says as true.

Do I understand this correctly?

Since we cannot see most of what is going on in probate court we do not know why the Estate went straight for summary judgement. We can only speculate. But (pure speculation) maybe it has to do with Robson's "didn't know about the Estate" argument. I think the part about whether he filed his complaint within 60 days of realizing "the facts giving arise to his claims" (he did not) would be the subject of a demurrer, but maybe this "didn't know about the Estate" part would require evidence being presented about his knowing about the Estate and that is why it's a summary judgement. But then again, I'm just speculating. And then there is also the equitable estoppel argument. Unfortunately we do not see much from the probate court arguments, so this is all just speculation.

I think that's not a speculation - both TMZ and radar reported Estate argued Robson knew the Estate's existence in their probate dismissal claim. I think the below two reports are the ones that gives the most information about Estate's summary judgment motion

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/18/wade-robson-michael-jackson-molestation-claim-estate-repressed-memory/

Weitzman says in order to pursue a claim Wade should have filed his case within 60 days of learning MJ's Estate was in probate court ... and pretty much everyone knew that because it made news around the world.

Weitzman actually got Robson to admit in a deposition he KNEW about the guardianship dispute involving Michael's kids back in 2009 ... so his claim of ignorance just doesn't hold water.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...e-robson-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-pursue-claim/

Robson is claiming that he should have been served a notice of the administration of the estate when Jackson died more than four years ago.

He also claims to have only remembered about the molestation after having two “breakdowns” which resulted in him seeking therapy.

But the estate’s lawyers are arguing that they could not have possibly anticipated Robson’s lawsuit.

In support of that, the estate’s high-powered Hollywood lawyer, Howard Weitzman, cited a recent deposition during which Robson admitted that he was “aware that John Branca and John McClain were co-Executors of Michael’s estate and understood they were running the Estate’s ‘entertainment business’.”

The estate also said Robson was contacted by Cirque du Soleil to work on a Michael Jackson themed show, Immortal, in 2011. The Estate was producing the show with Cirque and Robson “wanted to do this MJ show badly,'” the court documents revealed.

What’s more, even if the judge was to allow the claim to proceed, Weitzman said it’s an undo burden to the beneficiaries, his three children, Prince Michael, Paris, Blanket and their grandmother Katherine Jackson.

“There is nothing equitable about forcing the beneficiaries to defend the stale claims of criminal conduct, concerning events that allegedly happened years ago,” lawyers argued in a = motion.

“The beneficiaries did nothing to Robson. And the beneficiaries have no ability to reasonably defend the merits of the claims. They were not even alive when the alleged events occurred. Yet Robson, would have them attempt to defend their interests in property with both hands tied behind their back, without the ability to consult with any other witness to the alleged events, a witness who has been dead for five years.”

A hearing has been scheduled to determine if Robson’s claim against the estate can proceed.

I just saw something on Tumblr that mentioned Prince and Paris will be involved in this case in terms of speaking up for their Dad? I didn't read further because it seemed like Tabloid stuff, but it's interesting (and sad) if it comes down to that, especially given the circumstances of what this case is about.

I was just bout to write bout that
I think it sweet the kids want to defend their father but at the same time I know the media will say stuff like " oh he probably molested Prince but he in denial". Trust me I've heard media ppl say stuff like that before and I fear they will say more horrendous things

I was just bout to write bout that
I think it sweet the kids want to defend their father but at the same time I know the media will say stuff like " oh he probably molested Prince but he in denial". Trust me I've heard media ppl say stuff like that before and I fear they will say more horrendous things

This is a tabloid report which is most probably not true.

That doesn't mean that if it comes to trial it could not happen, but as of now there is no decision if even there will be a trial. It's just something some sleazy tabloid dreamt up, let's not refer to this as if it is true.

too soon for witnesses anyway, right?

It seems like the media junkies do really want Robson to have the filthy trial, and in advance they try to indicate the situation in peoples mind to take it seriously and relevant!

The media junkies so badly need such a filthy case for the coverag=money.

They founded the new industry 2 decades ago - jacksonlogy = the key words: a fabricated victim (the same media people) - an accusation - the investigation/hearing - the time ... - the trial/dismissal - the post trial BS - a new fabricated victim - the investigation/hearing ... and so on... and on...

It is and also I'm not sure what could the kids testify about to start with? They weren't even alive when Robson or Safechuck claims to be abused. I guess the one possibility is that the Estate could have discussed their options with the beneficiaries, and the beneficiaries could have expressed that they want to fight these claims to the end. But a trial, witnesses etc is way too early. We don't even know if this will be allowed or not.

Back