[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I can't see a judge given Wade and his lawyers more time to amend these so call new claims or add on to the old claims. Either way you look at it it all come down to did the companies have control over MJ and the answer would be No and therefore you can't sue a dead man

Last edited:
Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I'm still not clear as why they so obsessively are trying to include MJJV as one of the defendants?

Real child molesters don't need company to do what they want to do.
Secondly, if MJ would have wanted, he would have hired Wade and Safejunk via MJJP, and not to go the bother setting up a company. It doesn't sound plausible that he went all the trouble and money to set up company only because he wanted to hire someone, when he could have hire them with existing company?
I wonder who is/was working for MJJV, that they so badly wanted to add MJJV to this claim, or is there much money that they hope to get their fingers on it?

Yes, and it makes even less sense in Safechuck's case to include MJJ Ventures. He claims his abuse took place between 1988-1992. MJJ Ventures was only founded in 1991, yet they keep referring to it even with allegations which make claims about periods before that.

So Mj threatened safe**** in 2005 by telling him either you testify now or i reveal to the authorities that you lied in 1993 when you said I did not molest you.
:smilerolleyes: These attorneys are clowns period.

Yeah, it is ridiculous, but it is the creation of his previous lawyers and/or him, as it was in the previous complaint as well.

The complaint further alleges that Michael Jackson contacted Mr. Safechuck in 2005 and attempted to convince him and his mother to give false testimony in Jackson's Santa Barbara sex abuse criminal trial. According to the complaint Jackson threatened to reveal Safechuck's "perjury" in the Chandler case when he refused to provide false testimony in the Santa Barbara criminal trial.

So Mj threatened safe**** in 2005 by telling him either you testify now or i reveal to the authorities that you lied in 1993 when you said I did not molest you.
:smilerolleyes: These attorneys are clowns period.

The 'perjury' section is ridiculous, and P36 seems to have a similar tone to it:

P36. From 1988 .....through 1992, MJ would repeatedly instruct P to be confident and deny everything if ever asked about the abuse. ...............and if the police ever told P that MJ had 'already confessed', they were lying and trying to trick P.

(Why on earth would a truly 'criminal' person suggest that there was anything criminal about his conduct?)

In addition to the occasional 'she / her' wording, the same 'odd' statements in Wade's 4th amended complaint are also in this complaint, eg at P158 regarding the 'sexual conduct with patrons and other felonies'.

and

P157. Defendants knew or at the very least had reason to know of MJ's prior criminal history of sexual misconduct with guests prior to P's abuse.

At one point they admit that Safechuck wasn't paid for his "performances" at the Bad Tour, which to me points to him not having an employement with the companies. So what do they do? They try to make MJ's companies arranging food, travel and accomodation into an "employment". They like to play make-believe a lot in these complaints. Make-believing that MJ's companies are "schools", MJ is a "teacher" and Robson/Safechuck are "students" and also that MJJP/V paying for hotel and food is an "employment". LOL.

So everyone who ever got catering from MJJP/V was made an "employee" of them by that. Yeah, right.

I fail to see how on earth this will survive demurrer:doh:

So put it clearly, the company that MJ set up, shouldn't have hired the company owner (Michael) to act as servant for this company that didn't supervise and acted negligently towards claimant who was not hired by this company. Makes perfect sense:) Poor Judge who has to read this and try to make sense out of it.

I wonder, in his claim he mentioned that he got jealous of Wade appearing into picture, felt left out or something similar.
Then he sees Wade tries to sue the estate, so he is jealous again and sues too. That scenario is as plausible as anything written in both of their claims.

The 'perjury' section is ridiculous, and P36 seems to have a similar tone to it:

P36. From 1988 .....through 1992, MJ would repeatedly instruct P to be confident and deny everything if ever asked about the abuse. ...............and if the police ever told P that MJ had 'already confessed', they were lying and trying to trick P.

(Why on earth would a truly 'criminal' person suggest that there was anything criminal about his conduct?)

I always found this odd (this was in his pervious complaint as well). I mean how would MJ know in advance what law enforcement would do and ask in an interview with James. It isn't just "deny everything", this is way more specific, so I wonder if law enforcement actually did try this trick with James - ie. telling him that MJ "already confessed" so he might as well, but he kept denying despite of that so he needs an explanation for it. His complaint is full of little pre-emptive strikes like that which in themselves are odd things to note, but he probably has to prepare them in explanation of something. Other examples include his story about MJ allegedly messing up his bed that it would look slept in - this is a pre-emptive strike in case employees of MJ would testify his bed was slept in, so he probably slept there. Or that ridiculous story about MJ training him to dress up quickly and run away so that no one would notice him. This is in explanation if people would testify they didn't actually see him with MJ as much as he claims (he claims sexual abuse "hundreds of times").

In addition to the occasional 'she / her' wording, the same 'odd' statements in Wade's 4th amended complaint are also in this complaint, eg at P158 regarding the 'sexual conduct with patrons and other felonies'.

P157. Defendants knew or at the very least had reason to know of MJ's prior criminal history of sexual misconduct with guests prior to P's abuse.

To me in these "other felonies" and "prior criminal history" what stood out. What other felonies did MJ commit or even was accused of at the time? I mean felony is a legal category. To call someone a felon you need some court judgement about it. Same with "prior criminal history". What "criminal history" did MJ have in 1988? But if they copy&pasted it from another case that explains it. LOL.

I fail to see how on earth this will survive demurrer:doh:

So put it clearly, the company that MJ set up, shouldn't have hired the company owner (Michael) to act as servant for this company that didn't supervise and acted negligently towards claimant who was not hired by this company. Makes perfect sense:) Poor Judge who has to read this and try to make sense out of it.

I wonder, in his claim he mentioned that he got jealous of Wade appearing into picture, felt left out or something similar.
Then he sees Wade tries to sue the estate, so he is jealous again and sues too. That scenario is as plausible as anything written in both of their claims.

Bubs i do not see either how this will survive demurrer. I just do not see the judge moving this on.

I saw this coming a mile away. Safechuck and Robson are gonna act like a tag team.....and be each other "witnesses" in their lawsuits with the help of the lawyers they now share.

right.. supposedly Radar Online knows who this alleged actor/director is that allegedly raped Corey Haim.. Corey Feldman has been talking about this for years and years. He even wrote about it in his book yet he has never publicly named names.. Corey Feldman has always said that MJ never did anything wrong to him at all and that MJ was innocent.. He told the cops who did rape him and Haim back in 1993 yet they ignored him because he said MJ did nothing to him. The cops back then were only interested in MJ not the real molesters and abusers in Hollywood.
And Corey said Wade is a liar.

Good I hope it stays that way.. the big news right now is the divorce of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.. Hopefully this case will be dismissed soon.. It's been going on for over three years now.. All of this amending and changing their lawsuit and changing lawyers all boils down to desperation from liars.. Wade thought the estate would settle with him 3 years ago.. It didn't happen then and it won't happen now.
And the media ignored these fools when they first came out. They know the deal. we have important things to deal with than these nuts.

And the media ignored these fools when they first came out. They know the deal. we have important things to deal with than these nuts.

Yeah like Brangelina's break-up, somewhere Jennifer is :D :rofl:

Last edited:

And this is the kind of stuff fans have to post on tabloid sites with links. Let people know regardless I they want to hear it or not. Good thinking people can see through this.

All I was highlighting was evidence that he was still working and it was reported on a legit dance website and not a tabloid, and it was widely known on twitter despite him deleting things on his FB to make it look like he wasn't working.

Last edited:
Second alleged victim claims Michael Jackson operated elaborate child sex syndicate

BY
NANCY DILLON
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 8:36 PM
A second alleged victim is ramping up his claim Michael Jackson and his inner circle operated the most elaborate child sex syndicate "the world has known."

James Safechuck, 38, filed an amended complaint in Los Angeles Monday alleging the King of Pop's companies MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures negligently enabled Jackson's abuse of underage boys.

The new filing — which a Jackson source dismissed as "ludicrous" — comes just days after a similar revised complaint was filed by the same lawyers on behalf of accuser Wade Robson, 34.

"Jackson was a pedophile who consumed children, and in order to do that he needed money and help. What he got from MJJ Productions was a cadre of willing accomplices who looked the other way and allowed him access to children," John Manly, one of the new lawyers for both Safechuck and Robson, said Tuesday.

"There's evidence that certain MJJ Productions personnel would tell their own staff, 'Don't bring your children here,' and then they would make arrangements for other children to be there constantly," he told the Daily News. "That's malicious. How can you in good conscience bring other children in for the slaughter?"

Manly's southern California law firm has represented hundreds of victims of clergy sex abuse around the country.

Robson and Safechuck first stepped forward in 2013 and 2014 with lawsuits targeting Jackson's megabucks estate.

When the lawsuits were thrown out for being too late, the plaintiffs later switched course and went after the companies instead.

Safechuck, a 36-year-old father of two, starred with Jackson in a Pepsi commercial when he was 10 years old.

His suit alleges Jackson began molesting him in a Paris hotel room at the start of his "Bad" tour in 1988 and that the sexual abuse continued for years.

It describes how Jackson allegedly developed code words and gestures to control Safechuck and safeguard their secret.

Jackson taught Safechuck to refer to an erection as "bright lights, brick city," the lawsuit states. It also alleges that while holding hands with Safechuck, Jackson would scratch the inside of the boy's hand as a signal he wanted to have sex.

The paperwork claims Jackson plied Safechuck and his parents with cash, gifts and first-class travel to Hawaii, New York and Europe to slowly gain their trust.

On one occasion he flew them to New York, put them up in Trump Tower and brought them to see "Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway. He introduced them to Liza Minnelli and the show's star Michael Crawford, the filing claims.

The complaint alleges Jackson induced Safechuck to testify on the singer's behalf in the 1993 investigation of the alleged sexual abuse of Jordan Chandler. That case was dropped following a private settlement.

Safechuck further claims Jackson contacted him in 2005 with a request he give "false testimony" at Jackson's criminal trial in Santa Barbara.

Jackson turned "angry" and threatening when Safechuck declined, he claims. A jury ultimately acquitted the singer.

Safechuck claims it wasn't until Robson first stepped forward in 2013 that he began seeing a psychiatrist and came to believe his anxiety and panic attacks stemmed from Jackson's alleged abuse.

Attempts to reach a lawyer for the MJJ Productions were not immediately successful Tuesday.

This is "a case with no merit and ludicrous accusations," a Jackson source said Tuesday.

When Safechuck filed his original lawsuit in 2014, estate lawyer Howard Weitzman blasted it as baseless.

"This is a person that made his claim five years after Michael died, more than 20 years after the incidents supposedly happened and who has given sworn testimony that Michael never did anything inappropriate to him," Weitzman said at the time.

--------------------------------------

Robson gets ally in Jackson abuse suit

James Safechuck's allegations against Michael Jackson are disturbingly similar to Wade Robson's, their lawyer says.
Source: AAP
21 SEP 2016 - 6:26 AM UPDATED 50 MINS AGO

Australian choreographer Wade Robson's US sexual abuse lawsuit against late pop star Michael Jackson's production companies has been bolstered by a second alleged victim.

Robson's Los Angeles legal team announced on Tuesday it was also representing James Safechuck, who alleges Jackson molested him in a Paris hotel room at the start of the singer's Bad tour in 1988 when he was 10 years old.

Safechuck, now 36, starred in a Pepsi commercial with Jackson and claims he was abused by Jackson until he reached puberty.

"This case exhibits the same disturbing fact patterns as the case involving Wade Robson, who is also a client of our firm," Safechuck's lawyer, Vince Finaldi, said.

"MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures ensnared Mr Safechuck in this sexual abuse operation at the tender age of 10, causing him long-term damage that haunts him until this day."

Jackson died in 2009 aged 50.

Robson, 34, has filed a civil lawsuit against Jackson's business entities, MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures, and claims Jackson's inner circle "designed, developed and operated what is likely the most sophisticated public child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organisation the world has known".

"MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures were held out to the public to be businesses dedicated to creating and distributing multimedia entertainment by Michael Jackson, however, in fact, they actually served dual purposes," Mr Finaldi wrote in Mr Robson's complaint.

Brisbane-born Robson said he was five years old when he first met Jackson after winning a dance competition run by MJJ Productions in Australia.

Jackson allegedly invited Robson and his family to stay at his Neverland Ranch in California although Robson slept in Jackson's bed while his family were in separate guest quarters.

Robson became one of the world's best-known dance choreographers, working with Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and other artists, but he claims it was only in recent years that he came to understand the abuse Jackson inflicted on him.

Robson had been one of Jackson's greatest supporters, testifying at the entertainer's 2005 criminal trial in Santa Barbara that the singer never sexually abused him.

Robson's evidence was key to Jackson being acquitted.

Lawyers for Jackson's estate have labelled Robson's delayed allegations as "outrageous and pathetic".

This is beyond stupid. This fool is going to say Jackson called him and threathen him (while the WORLD was watching and DA who did everything he can) and if Mike would have abused you, there was a trial going on that you could have shown up.And you take the call of someone you are claiming abuse you which you and Wade have the same lawyer who are giving these stories to the press. These fools think people are stupid.

Unfortunately there are people who are so simple minded you can convince them of pretty much anything. From what I've seen however those seem to be in the minority at this point.

While I understand the estate doesn't want to get into a war of words with them which is what they want, I wish they could use PR at least in some way to stand up for their artist. Use his music for instance. Something..I'm just talking of the top of my head though.

Unfortunately there are people who are so simple minded you can convince them of pretty much anything. From what I've seen however those seem to be in the minority at this point.

While I understand the estate doesn't want to get into a war of words with them which is what they want, I wish they could use PR at least in some way to stand up for their artist. Use his music for instance. Something..I'm just talking of the top of my head though.
As long as it stay contained to tabloid sites and papers, I do not think the Estates should fuel this. Right now, I do not see no so called legit news talking about this. Like I said, even when these two guys came out with this, the overall media ignored this because they knew they were lying a few outlets even mocked this nonsense). Right now, it is all about Brad and Angie; the bombs, the shooting an unarmed black man, an the elections. It ticks me off real bad because I see what these liars are doing. although I know the majority of people do not care about this and believe a dead man can not speak and anyone can lie and make a claim (sorry but I can care less about internet trolls who trash EVERYONE), it still angers someone who is straight up lying like this and it is so clear. I have a feeling though this is going to backfire on these fools. I leave these liars in God's hands.

Last edited:

The estate are too lazy

The estate are too lazy
I do no think they are lazy but they are not going to give it the press these idiots want. Look what happen in June, the people who needed to clear it up did so and 3t filed a lawsuit.

The estate are too lazy
They're not lazy-give them some credit. I'd rather then not lower themselves to address sites like radaronline or gossip sites we've never even heard of.
If CBS or ABC start announcing it, it's a different matter.*

I got copies of the Press Releases the new law firm sent out and noticed a few of their recent ones. No wonder Robson and Safechuck went with them and I have no doubt they probably wanted them long ago-they've obviously been too busy. Their most recent case was just settled in May 2016 for 88 MILLION and the one before that was just November of last year where they won over 6 million in a jury trial.

*I'm not confident about the mainstream press though-they're absolutely desperate for ratings right now. Was just reading that everybody's favorite Jim Clemente was the star of a 2 night special about the death of Jon Benet Ramsey and revealed who they thought the killer was. That poor taste junk belongs over on the Reelz channel-not CBS.

As predicted Finaldi & Manly tabloid whoring left and right. They are so trying to win this in the media.

"There's evidence that certain MJJ Productions personnel would tell their own staff, 'Don't bring your children here,' and then they would make arrangements for other children to be there constantly," he told the Daily News. "That's malicious. How can you in good conscience bring other children in for the slaughter?"

Actually in their Safechuck filing they claim Quindoy was told by Staikos not leave children alone with MJ in his room - not their children (I don't think they had children). And how do you jump to any conclusion about what Staikos meant (if this really happened)? This is way too vauge as to the reasons. She could have told this so that kids do not disturb MJ any time they want. Not that these people - or Orietta Murdock - are credible.

Plus there were plenty of employees that now they claim "witnessed" things that brought their own children around MJ depsite of what they allegedly had witnessed. Blanca Francia, Adrian McManus, Kassim Abdool. That says it all.

They're not lazy-give them some credit. I'd rather then not lower themselves to address sites like radaronline or gossip sites we've never even heard of.

I got copies of the Press Releases the new law firm sent out and noticed a few of their recent ones. No wonder Robson and Safechuck went with them and I have no doubt they probably wanted them long ago-they've obviously been too busy. Their most recent case was just settled in May 2016 for 88 MILLION and the one before that was just November of last year where they won over 6 million in a jury trial.

*I'm not confident about the mainstream press though-they're absolutely desperate for ratings right now. Was just reading that everybody's favorite Jim Clemente was the star of a 2 night special about the death of Jon Benet Ramsey and revealed who they thought the killer was. That poor taste junk belongs over on the Reelz channel-not CBS.

That will probably be the next stop on the "Lets Sue MJ Gravy Train Tour"......when the stories of Brangelina split dies down of course.....I have to admit those Jennifer Aniston memes on Brad and Angie are funny :hysterical:

Last edited:

Their amature lawyers want to play this in the media.they want a reaction to get even more attention.we as mj fans should know how it works by now. The more the play it in the media the less of a case they have as we can see by the court docs. Be worried if they were quiet!

The quindoys had at least a son. He disowned them after they started selling stores about mj.he called his own parents liars and was ashamed of them

Am i actually reading this right? They claim mj threatened to out himself during the 03-05 case if jimmy didnt didnt defend mj. Ehhhh!

Am i actually reading this right? They claim mj threatened to out himself during the 03-05 case if jimmy didnt didnt defend mj. Ehhhh!

They are digging their own hole without any help from the estate attorneys.

Press release this and that. But in Upchucks case you worked for Pepsi dude not Michael. Sue them

The estate are too lazy

Why? Because they're not doing media whoring like Wade's lawyers do? We all remember Mark Geragos and his infamous media appearances at the early stages of the trial. Judging lawyers by this criteria makes Mesereau a very lazy one compared to Geragos and Zonen, do you think he is?

I agree. These press releases are not getting much attention anyway.

The quindoys had at least a son. He disowned them after they started selling stores about mj.he called his own parents liars and was ashamed of them

No, that was their nephew.

Was it? Guess the stories i read were wrong. Thanks

With regard to Safechuck's claim that his college education was 'derailed', I note that he seems to have gone back to working in film in approx. 2000. He was an Editorial Assistant on 'Dude Where's My Car' (assuming it's the same person).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242423/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

He doesn't mention this in his complaint, presumably because MJ wasn't involved...but it does seem to indicate that he had an interest in working in films after Community college.

(Earlier in his complaint he mentions that he was a promising mathematician. I wonder why he was taking Spanish at Community College...do you have to study languages there?)

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pmMY6Zbnj][/URL]

Last edited:
Back