[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Whatever these fools plan to do in 2-3 weeks will not work either it very clear they have no case it just a smear campaign to force the Estate to settle.

Ivy question if the judge decide to dismiss these cases will there still have to be the motions?

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

^ Maybe they plan to leak parts of Wade's deposition. Strictly the most salacious cherry-picked parts, of course, without showing how they are getting refuted. As usual.

Wouldn't that violate the court order? This is supposed to be a sealed deposition.
Besides the salacious stuff is already out there.

I have no doubt that just like Evan Chandler who would have forced his son to testify if MJ had not settled
just to take revenge and torment MJ even if he knew that they would lose in court Robson Safechuck and these scumbag lawyers
will do anything they could to hurt MJ's legacy no matter what. They are concerned that they will have to pay
the Estate's legal fees and they will do the same as the Neverland 5 who wanted money from MJ ended up losing money
and did their best to hit back
Same with Murdoch. Vindictive filthy liars all of them. They will do as much damage as they can.

Last edited:

I will repeat again, after this nonsense with Chris Brown this week, I think it is goin to be more difficult for anyone take these nut serious. They are already ignored as it is.

What happened recently in the Chris brown case?

What happened recently in the Chris brown case?
A few months aqo (August 2016), a woman cam to Chris Brown home and later called the police saying he put a gun to her head and threaten her. The media showed up and helicopers were over his home and they were reporting he was at a stand off in his home. Chris went on a rant on how tired he was about his treatment and saying it was not true. Chris was arrested and had a bond of $250,000. As usual, haters of Chris trashed him and the media reported the story and then many media outlets start reporting about her. She was setting Chris up because he made her get out of his home. She was on the news talking and acting like she was the victim even saying "I would not be lying about something like this". well to make a long story short, yesterday the threw the case out against chris and said she was lying in court (they just put it under lack of evidence and the court said she LIED. Chris could have lost his daughter, had a felony, (it was clear she was going to file a law suit in hopes to get a settlement) all because of what this lying woman did. People wrere upset over this and some even talked about MJ dealing with people like this on some stations.

Last edited:

That why i hope the judge will do the same thing here and throw this mess out it all lies not one shred of truth in Wade/James stories.

A few months aqo (August 2016), a woman cam to Chris Brown home and later called the police saying he put a gun to her head and threaten her. The media showed up and helicopers were over his home and they were reporting he was at a stand of in his home. Chris went on a rant on how tired he was about his treatment and saying it was not true. Chris was arrested and had to bond of $250,000. As usual, haters of Chris trashed him and the media reported the story and then many media outlts start reporting about her. She was setting chris up because he made her get out of his home. She was on the news talking and acting like she was the victim even saying "I would not be lying about something like this". well to make a long story short, yesterday the threw the case out against chris and sai she was lying in court (they just put it under lack of evidence and the court said she LIED. Chris could have lost his daughter, had a felony, (it was clear she was going to file a law suit in hopes to get a settlement) all because of what this lying woman did. People wrere upset over this and some even talked about MJ dealing with people like this on some stations.

I didn't know the case got thrown out ? wow what a lying little snake she is!

I didn't know the case got thrown out ? wow what a lying little snake she is!
Yes, and some people feel she should do jail time. People are getting tired of this kind of thing and this is not limited to the celebs either.

^ Maybe they plan to leak parts of Wade's deposition. Strictly the most salacious cherry-picked parts, of course, without showing how they are getting refuted. As usual.

They are trying to justify their media whoring by making this nonsensical claim that somehow the allegations against MJ have been swept under the rug. Once again they took some textbook case that they usually work on against no-name teachers or priests and are trying to fit MJ into those. Except there haven't been any more public allegations than the ones against MJ. The whole world knows about them so what's there to beat the drums for? Only for Robson and Safechuck's self-serving reasons - ie. for the hope of getting a settlement. They are way too transparent with the game they play.
This!
It's been obvious from day one that money is the only thing they want, and it's offensive as hell to people that really have suffered sexual abuse.

Sorry I have been really busy with the last 2 Robson posts so I wasn't able to take part in the discussion here.

Maybe the judge will be sick of it also and just decide early.

Ivy question if the judge decide to dismiss these cases will there still have to be the motions?

Judge cannot just say I'm dismissing the cases out of the blue. It has to go through the proper process.

Safechuck - is still in the demurrer phase and judge had given him chance to amend his complaint. So Estate will not and cannot oppose his amended complaint. They will file a demurrer. It takes around 5-6 months at least. So earliest it can get dismissed is February- March 2017. Of course if there is more demurrer rounds or if it survives demurrer and goes to a trial it would take even longer.

Robson - assuming the amended complaint request isn't allowed, the ruling on summary judgment will be February- March 2017. So that's the earliest time for that. Of course any extension request, allowing to amend the complaint etc will delay it too.

With all due respect to Meserau, but he gave some unfortunate interviews based on the Robson-case and he showed himself not informed about the state of the case. He did not follow any court-documents. I hope he will not restart the settlement- talk again

To be fair, that was due to the bad and biased information he got from the fans. I tried to correct them at the time. They didn't listen. They gave TMez wrong info, he interpreted it wrongly due to bad and biased information/approach. and it was a hysteria.

I've been wondering about the possible 'significance' of 'watch the press in 2-3 weeks'. Surely they are not aiming for some announcement on Halloween weekend? Do they think that somehow they will stop people celebrating with 'Thriller'? Very desperate if so.

I'm very curious about it too. I'm not quite sure what it might be. The discussion was about wade not wanting to testify but then testifying and then if people suspecting a pay off. So what are they talking about witness pay off? Witness tampering? What?

2-3 weeks is odd timing as well. Now technically they haven't "leaked" anything. They are just sending public documents to media through press release. As the documents aren't available at the online document system, in order to report on this case media must be interested enough to go get the documents. And we know only Radar did that and they stopped. There is also a local LA news site that reports the hearings. That's all. By scanning and sending the documents to media they are making it easier for the media.

Assuming they will file a motion and make a press release about it - like the last 2 times - , 2-3 weeks doesn't make much sense. They have a request to amend the complaint, if it is granted (and it might) it will take the case back to demurrer request and it would be Estate's turn to file a demurrer motion. It would be 2-3 months later. So there wouldn't be any motions to send to media.

If they lose the amendment request, discovery will continue and there could be some motions about discovery disputes, motion to compel etc. But that would require them to think they won't succeed at the request to amend.

So I think we are looking at something that will happen outside the court documents.

I would not put it beyond them to arrange for an interview with Wade and safe@ck at some tv station.

Wouldn't that violate the court order? This is supposed to be a sealed deposition.
Besides the salacious stuff is already out there.

Interesting thoughts. who knows. Btw it would depend on the protective order, if something is sealed or not. Sometimes partial depositions or reference to what was said at depositions are mentioned at motions.

pressure the judge.

Beckloff has handled a lot of high profile celebrity cases. I don't think media can pressure him to anything.

Chris Brown

Please let's keep this thread on point.

I've been wondering about the possible 'significance' of 'watch the press in 2-3 weeks'. Surely they are not aiming for some announcement on Halloween weekend? Do they think that somehow they will stop people celebrating with 'Thriller'? Very desperate if so.

It smells like it is their warning to the estate that if there is not going to be settlement talk soon, they'll go to tabloids.
There isn't anything new they can bring out, so they have to rinse and repeat. The more they talk (press releases), the more ammo they give to the estate attorney's to use against Wade in the court room, although it doesn't look like they'll ever get that far.

It smells like it is their warning to the estate that if there is not going to be settlement talk soon, they'll go to tabloids.
There isn't anything new they can bring out, so they have to rinse and repeat. The more they talk (press releases), the more ammo they give to the estate attorney's to use against Wade in the court room, although it doesn't look like they'll ever get that far.

Wade, Safechuck and his lawyers would have a 'field day' in the press, if the Estate settled. Settlement in a case of any sexual abuse of a child is not media - explainable or reputation - recoverable...nor should it be. Wade's lawyers know that, which is why they are trying to get as much of the case as possible into the press now. They know the Estate cannot settle. If the judge throws this out before trial, they have limited time left to attempt to 'destroy' MJ in the press, which is clearly Wade's main aim ...and it is also the lawyers's stated aim from the recent interview. They want to 'dirty up' MJ's legacy so that it is unrecoverable. I guess both claimants are hoping for lucrative book deals / TV deals etc etc whatever the outcome of the case, much like Murray. . Maybe even a 'documentary film'.

Last edited:

Wade, Safechuck and his lawyers would have a 'field day' in the press, if the Estate settled. Settlement in a case of any sexual abuse of a child is not media - explainable or reputation - recoverable...nor should it be. Wade's lawyers know that, which is why they are trying to get as much of the case as possible into the press now. They know the Estate cannot settle. If the judge throws this out before trial, they have limited time left to attempt to 'destroy' MJ in the press, which is clearly Wade's main aim ...and it is also the lawyers's stated aim from the recent interview. They want to 'dirty up' MJ's legacy so that it is unrecoverable. I guess both claimants are hoping for lucrative book deals / TV deals etc etc whatever the outcome of the case, much like Murray. . Maybe even a 'documentary film'.

No, if your starting point is that these are made up allegations.
Wade and Safejunk are after 1 thing and that is money, and their new legal team wants money too. Like I posted in previous page, their case is like leaking bucket and they most certainly will not win in the court, so they want settlement before it gets (if it gets as far) court. I really don't think they want this to go on court because their insane and bizarre ever-changing claims such as MJ being servant for his own company, and next moment he is the boss:scratch:

I was thinking this after this case is done dusted, and Wade goes home empty handed, what is there for him?
He has to go back to choreographing, but he won't get to work with any big names out there because he showed that he makes up claims against them if he is in need for money, so basically he is poison in the industry that he has worked before. Then he could try to become another Steven S and make his little videos that nobody watches. He cannot use Michael's name as reference having worked him as that would be totally inappropriate by any means, so he is doomed. Nobody is going to buy his book other than his few supporters, as for documentary, is there really audience for his story - I don't think so.

There have been many people and many occasions that have threatened to ruin Michael, but it didn't work then and I don't think it will work now.

No, if your starting point is that these are made up allegations.
Wade and Safejunk are after 1 thing and that is money, and their new legal team wants money too. Like I posted in previous page, their case is like leaking bucket and they most certainly will not win in the court, so they want settlement before it gets (if it gets as far) court. I really don't think they want this to go on court because their insane and bizarre ever-changing claims such as MJ being servant for his own company, and next moment he is the boss:scratch:

I was thinking this after this case is done dusted, and Wade goes home empty handed, what is there for him?
He has to go back to choreographing, but he won't get to work with any big names out there because he showed that he makes up claims against them if he is in need for money, so basically he is poison in the industry that he has worked before. Then he could try to become another Steven S and make his little videos that nobody watches. He cannot use Michael's name as reference having worked him as that would be totally inappropriate by any means, so he is doomed. Nobody is going to buy his book other than his few supporters, as for documentary, is there really audience for his story - I don't think so.

There have been many people and many occasions that have threatened to ruin Michael, but it didn't work then and I don't think it will work now.

I think if they 'only' wanted money, they could have made up stories that were far less lurid and much more 'believable' ie without all the inconsistencies and stupidities. I don't think the stories are so outrageous just because that might make more money...I think they made up such 'colourful' stories because they wanted to seriously harm MJ's reputation as well. But we can agree to differ :)

The only reason why I disagree is the desire of secrecy when Roberson first filed his claim. Plus if and when this case is thrown out the legal fees will be staggering, especially if they have to pay the estate legal fees. It's way to late to dirty up Michael Jackson. They tried it when he was alive it didn't work good luck trying to do it now

I think if they 'only' wanted money, they could have made up stories that were far less lurid and much more 'believable' ie without all the inconsistencies and stupidities. I don't think the stories are so outrageous just because that might make more money...I think they made up such 'colourful' stories because they wanted to seriously harm MJ's reputation as well. But we can agree to differ :)

Yes, we can agree to disagree:yes: but I say this, all of the court cases I have followed since MJ's passing, the opposite always trying to make Mike look like bad person, which seems to be common practice.
In order want harm Michael's reputation, there has to be reason, which is what? Wade has been going on praising MJ for long time and want to get tickets to his memorial for all of his family members and himself, paying tribute to him every so often, and all of sudden he wants to harm MJ's reputation?
Unless you believe Wade's stories him remembering being molested, then there is no reason why would they try to harm Michael's reputation?
They made up all sort of stupid stories for tabloids to print in order to get settlement asap, but it didn't work

^^ IMO, with Wade everything is possible! There’s something seriously wrong with him, nothing has logic.

He can be after money, attention, revenge or anything else that is inside his crazy head we just can’t imagine!

IMO, there must be more to this than just money. He is way too desperate. Or he really thinks he can win, who knows?!

If to think logically, he really could earn money without all claims that at the end will eventually harm HIM the most! What is he going to do later? Is he really ready to “earn” money till the end of his life by hurting Michael with interviews and tabloids? Well, he seems to be alright with this and ready to risk for such an outcome.

Time will tell but Wade with few others are in the list of people I wish could just disappear from anything related to Michael.

This!
It's been obvious from day one that money is the only thing they want, and it's offensive as hell to people that really have suffered sexual abuse.

Frickin amen.

well hopefully the people and the media will continue to ignore Wade and his foolish lawyers.. the estate has way too much evidence of a happy Wade talking about his love for his friend for over 20 years. They have under oath testimony. They have videos and interviews of Wade as a child and as an adult praising MJ profusely.After MJ passed, there were still tons of videos of Wade praising MJ. MJ's nephew even has evidence that Wade wanted to attend the memorial for him and his family and asked MJ's nephew for tickets etc.. Wade is doing this because he's entitled and jobless.. the music industry is dead, and artists don't need directors and choreographers anymore because hardly anyone makes decent videos or spend tons of money on them like they did years ago. It's a new age and Wade is desperate.

The key word here in this case is: AEG trial (vs. KJ).

I personally am absolutely convinced that the WR/SC cases are made up by the conspirators = the powerful group of people running the entertainment business and its their revenge using their media allies because they are part of the tabloid media mafia and conspirators...., and we do know how it works.....
I am 100% sure about it.
Nothing is coincidental, all of a sudden things, everything is happening for the reason = destroy MJ, even the dead MJ.

I do think that KJ and her moronic lawyers and so-called advisors are completely responsible for that, KJ opened the pandora box..... and wanted 40 billions..., ok..

The keyword here is MONEY Wade/James and their lawyers that all they want. They are doing everything possible to make the Estate settle even if mean lying make stories up along the way Wade is desperate they have no case and just maybe Judge B will not let them amend the case for what they have nothing to amend. Like Bubs mention in her post MJ being servant for his own company, and next moment he is the boss so which one is it?

We all know this is why Wade got these lawyers he want a settlement form the Estate plane ans simple. He want what Chandler got in 1993 but more.

Last edited:

With all due respect to Meserau, but he gave some unfortunate interviews based on the Robson-case and he showed himself not informed about the state of the case. He did not follow any court-documents. I hope he will not restart the settlement- talk again

He took the bite:

Gurvey's Law
?@gurveysLaw
Saturday @ 2pm on @KABCRadio Alan, and @KerriKasem welcome atty. @tommesereau on @DaniMathers + former clients #sugeknight #michaeljackson

He took the bite:
I KNEW he would. I don't get it-it's like the fame bug got him. :(.
He's been taking some weird cases lately too-like Suge Knight and that lady who blatantly posted a picture of the woman in the gym.

I just don't get it.

Wow i did not think Tom would take the bite he said he really having been following the case so i hope read up on it he was also getting wrong information about the case. I was really hope that this would not happen it just drawing attention to Wade case.

This is the time i just wish Tom would have stay out of it.

Barbee you are right i think the fame bug has bit him.

Last edited:
He didn't take the bait. He was already scheduled to be on the show this weekend.

Finaldi asked for a debate with Tom. We don't know what he will say to it.

edited to add

this is what the host said at the start of the interview with Finaldi

Alan Gurvey: We want to welcome now Vince Finaldi with Manly, Stewart and Finaldi. He is been in the news recently because of a few clients he represents. Importantly he represents two gymnasts who are alleging sexual abuse by a former USA gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar. He also represents Wade Robson. Wade Robson is or was celebrity choreographer worked with Nysnc and Britney Spears. He is alleging that Michael Jackson operated a sophisticated child sexual abuse ring. What’s interesting is that next week we are having Tom Mesereau on the show. Tom actually defended and won the case with Michael Jackson in 2005. I talked to Tom last week on the phone. He was telling me Wade Robson was his key witness and one of the reasons why Jackson was acquitted of charges. First Vince Finaldi welcome to Gurvey’s Law.

This is what Finaldi offered at towards the end of the interview

Vince Finaldi: There is one more point I want to get to. I understand that you are having Mr. Mesereau on and he has gone on numerous different outlets saying how Wade is lying, he is not telling the truth. I extend an open invitation to debate Mr. Mesereau on the issue. Any time, any location he chooses. I’ll even sweeten the pot. If someone thinks I did a worse job than he did, then I’ll offer $10,000 to the charity of his choice. But he’s got to do the same if I get the better of him. A charity of my choice.

So unless you see TMez agree to debate Finaldi, he didn't take the bait.

Last edited:

Thanks you Ivy as always.

^yes, thank you. Hopefully Finaldi will not be there.

Gurvey's Law
?@gurveysLaw
Saturday @ 2pm on @KABCRadio Alan, and @KerriKasem welcome atty. @tommesereau on @DaniMathers + former clients #sugeknight #michaeljackson

I don't want him to debate. But I want him to refute the lies Finaldi told on this show one by one.
Too bad he is not familiar with the details of this case. What a shame.
A weak defense of MJ could do more harm than good. People would think
if his own lawyer cannot refute these claims they must be true.

I'm very curious about it too. I'm not quite sure what it might be. The discussion was about wade not wanting to testify but then testifying and then if people suspecting a pay off. So what are they talking about witness pay off? Witness tampering? What?

If they come up with such a BS story it would further prove that they know this won't go to trial.
Because Robson never claimed such a thing in his complaint or in his Today show interview.
Just like he does not and did not claim that MJ's legal team was coaching him in 2005.
These crazy lies would all come up in court and bite Robson in the ass.
It's clear that they have reached a point when they will say anything knowing that the media never fact checks them.

If they lose the amendment request, discovery will continue and there could be some motions about discovery disputes, motion to compel etc. But that would require them to think they won't succeed at the request to amend.

Can you explain what the Estate means by "a clear attempt to avoid summary judgement"?
How could they avoid it? They could only delay it but not avoid it, right?
Or if they drag the case close enough to the 5 year deadline the judge has the right to
allow a trial without summary judgement?

avoid.jpg

Last edited:

The only thing this case and Sony have to do with each other is the fact wade would never have the guts to pull something so shady with Michael.. He is doing this because Michael is not here!! It does not have to do with Sony/catalogue - only the money the estate has and Wade sees it as an opportunity to get a piece.

Last edited:

It turns out that Finaldi was on another radio show 20 days ago.

On that show he said Wade wasn't paid off for testimony. He was asked about evidence and he said stay tuned it would be explosive.

So I'm thinking in both instances he was talking about discovery.

You were right. It looks like it could be a deposition, a document etc. Something they learned during discovery. It wouldn't be a "leak" if the information isn't confidential and/or added as an exhibit etc to a motion - such as a motion to compel. They could also leak whatever it is to the media. As long as it's not confidential it wouldn't be a legal problem.

Can you explain what the Estate means by "a clear attempt to avoid summary judgement"?
How could they avoid it? They could only delay it but not avoid it, right?

yes, it only gets delayed.

I think what they are hinting here is that Estate says Robson lawyers know the case can't survive demurrer so they are trying to delay it - most probably to create enough negative publicity to force a settlement.

Or if they drag the case close enough to the 5 year deadline the judge has the right to allow a trial without summary judgement?

no it doesn't. it's a reason to dismiss the case. but I think there might be some grace period to it. Check CCP 583.360 for details.

Back