[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

I could see why it would be important to reach out to Tom Mez.. but his help "is needed more than ever"?? I mean this is the man that stood for Michael in the biggest trial of his life...

I read this on instagram can someone in the UK confirm or deny this?

this story [manhunt for Chandler] is being shared all over UK headlines and websites. I'm just going by what they are saying.

I only saw 11 sites which picked up the story https://news.google.com/news/story/dVP8UpIwg5RUp7M5YPmod2cO1XlaM?ned=us&hl=en
and most of them are not in the UK. Was this reported in mainstream UK press?

If it is true, it's going to die down fast enough when he doesn't show up.

Doesn't matter why. He could have easily gone with the flow and keep promoting Chandler and Arvizo and Rosbon and Safechuck
as victims but he has done the opposite and that takes guts in the US media unfortunately. I saw people trashing him
for supporting a child molester. There are cowards in the media who won't admit his accusers were liars
simply because they are afraid of that pedo lover label.
"Trashing him for supporting a child molester". Those people are full of it. Where is there proof Roger was supporting a child molester? NONE. Just fools running their mouths and trying to get the kool-aid and do not know the flavor. Ask them something about the trial. They can not you nothing as a few I have commented on in the past and many agreed with me.

"Trashing him for supporting a child molester". Those people are full of it. Where is there proof Roger was supporting a child molester? .

This is a routine reaction by those who are not willing to accept evidence of his innocence.
they accuse those who present such evidence of supporting a pedophile or they say
they are pedophiles themselves.
Of course they do not realize that a pedophile would not try to prove that MJ was not one.
They would do what NAMBLA has been doing argue that he is like one of us.
Why would a pedophile go around trying to prove that MJ was not a pedophile?

I read this on instagram can someone in the UK confirm or deny this?

this story [manhunt for Chandler] is being shared all over UK headlines and websites. I'm just going by what they are saying.

I only saw 11 sites which picked up the story https://news.google.com/news/story/dVP8UpIwg5RUp7M5YPmod2cO1XlaM?ned=us&hl=en
and most of them are not in the UK. Was this reported in mainstream UK press?

You answered your own question You dont have to be in the U.K to know. Desperate to make this a big story. *goes off to listen to tabloid junkie*

Does anybody else think that the "Dangerous or Thriller (or whatever)" announcement by the Estate has been postponed because of this?

Every time the Estate try to release something new these idiots try to ruin it. It's no wonder they aren't bothered about new releases.

Sadly i think so yes

Apparently haters contacted Finaldi and he is all huff and puff that they are going to appeal Safechuck and they are going to appeal Robson too if it gets thrown out as well. And they are going to go to the Supreme Court if needed, bla-bla.[/QUO

Yeh and these haters are looking for jordy and want to interview him themselves!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am just so pissed that they think using Jordan Chandler is going to scare someone. No one is afraid of that bastard

I sometimes wonder whether Finaldi is just maliciously pursuing a case he knows is bull, or if he actually believes Wade's lies and that Chandler really was abused. Either he knows very little about the Chandler case, or is just hopeful that Chandler will come out of hiding for another pay day. After all, I think the settlement prevented Chandler taking more action against MJ himself, but it did not prevent him taking action against his companies after his death did it? If I'm right, then I

Unfortunatley its a country where the civil legal system is awash with ambulance chasers because of the ridiculous amounts of money that gets awarded or because of the huge chance of settlements because of the cost of legal fees.

It creates total immorality in the desire for $$$ something it is known for around the world

Who is behind that Robson supporters Facebook account? That and the "facts" website are very suspicious to me and I wonder if they are the same team of individuals behind them. It's also very suspicious how Finaldi converses with them.

Finaldi and Robson should read this:

Originally from - https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2010/03/05/evan-chandler-and-david-schwarz-full-transcript/

A full transcript of the conversation between Evan Chandler (Jordan’s father) and David Schwartz (the boy’s stepfather) secretly taped by Dave Schwartz on July 9, 1993.

<p style=" margin: 12px auto 6px auto; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; display: block;"> <a title="View Evan Chandler Phone Call With David Schwartz - 51 pages on Scribd" href="https://www.scribd.com/document/353589012/Evan-Chandler-Phone-Call-With-David-Schwartz-51-pages#from_embed" style="text-decoration: underline;" >Evan Chandler Phone Call With David Schwartz - 51 pages</a> by <a title="View Brandon Penny's profile on Scribd" href="https://www.scribd.com/user/161407054/Brandon-Penny#from_embed" style="text-decoration: underline;" >Brandon Penny</a> on Scribd</p><iframe class="scribd_iframe_embed" src="https://www.scribd.com/embeds/353589012/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll&access_key=key-OsYyotsEJEUrs9f7KZ4y&show_recommendations=true" data-auto-height="false" data-aspect-ratio="0.7068965517241379" scrolling="no" id="doc_35879" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:

This is a routine reaction by those who are not willing to accept evidence of his innocence.
they accuse those who present such evidence of supporting a pedophile or they say
they are pedophiles themselves.
Of course they do not realize that a pedophile would not try to prove that MJ was not one.
They would do what NAMBLA has been doing argue that he is like one of us.
Why would a pedophile go around trying to prove that MJ was not a pedophile?

Exactly. See how stupid people like that sound. To me, those people maybe pedo and that is why they are trying so hard to label MJ and other. It never fails.

That's not what they said. What they said was that they are trying to get interviewed by some online radio about MJ fans supposedly bullying them. I guess they don't want to mention their own bullying of MJ fans, and MJs friends, children and associates such as Brett Barnes or LMP.

They are trying to use this to change the narrative about the Jordan Chandler story and put the blame on fans as to why he is hiding. The person who runs the Wade Robson Alleys site keeps twisting this story into Jordan hiding from bully fans, when in reality the article itself stated he was hiding from Robsons bully lawyers. I guess the story bothers them because they know how it makes both Jordan and Robson look.
That is stupid. the fans who came up during the 1993 are grown and not paying Jordan no attention (If Conrad Murray can still be walking and fans hate him, Jordan aint nothing).

You answered your own question You dont have to be in the U.K to know. Desperate to make this a big story. *goes off to listen to tabloid junkie*
If you look at it, no legit news outlet talked about this story. ie

I am just so pissed that they think using Jordan Chandler is going to scare someone. No one is afraid of that bastard

In some ways, it maybe good. Finally make the @#$% admit he LIED.

If you look at it, no legit news outlet talked about this story. ie

Yeah the poster answered their own question yet still kept pushing it

No I was curious whether it ended up in actual papers, radio or TV which you can't see or hear on the net
so why that IG user said it was all over the UK media.

Newspapers, t.v reports in print and radio stations are all on the net. The first two found in an easy search as you said before

Newspapers, t.v reports in print and radio stations are all on the net. The first two found in an easy search as you said before

No there are radio stations which do not stream their program on the net,
I wouldn't know about Finaldi's interviews on those radio shows had Ivy not reported them on her website
not everything that's on TV is also reported on the net
(For example I remember someone here saying that Finaldi was on a local TV program talking about Jane Doe, that interview is not available on the net and it didn't show up in google news either) and when "the most sophisticated child sex abuse organization " story was published in a free newspaper in London that didn't show up in google news either.

When the Radar Online story about this hit my newsfeed, I almost didn't read it. But when I did, I was pleasantly shocked. They actual wrote the true story, not copied the Daily News trash version.
Somebody mentioned the 3T lawsuit against them and that made me laugh. Most likely why they wrote a legit story for a change. hahaha

When the Radar Online story about this hit my newsfeed, I almost didn't read it. But when I did, I was pleasantly shocked. They actual wrote the true story, not copied the Daily News trash version.

Now you made me curious but I still don't know whether to give them a click.
Did they make it sound the molestation is a fact it's only because of a technicality why it was thrown out?

No there are radio stations which do not stream their program on the net,
I wouldn't know about Finaldi's interviews on those radio shows had Ivy not reported them on her website
not everything that's on TV is also reported on the net
(For example I remember someone here saying that Finaldi was on a local TV program talking about Jane Doe, that interview is not available on the net and it didn't show up in google news either) and when "the most sophisticated child sex abuse organization " story was published in a free newspaper in London that didn't show up in google news either.

All mainstream uk radio stations are available to listen to on the internet from sites such as tunein.the news programes in the uk get their news from ITN sky BBC all have news sites on the net.finaldis interviews were with no name stations but of course you seem to act as if hes speaking to the most listened to stations in the country to hype the story up. Bottom line is this story went no where but for some reason you have an obsession with trying to push negative stories and trying to make them appear bigger than they are.you do this with many stories

All mainstream uk radio stations are available to listen to on the internet from sites such as tunein.the news programes in the uk get their news from ITN sky BBC all have news sites on the net.

I wasn't asking about the mainstream stations only but the media as a whole.
And it's easier to ask if someone heard or saw such a report than go to every site and watch and listen
to every program that could possibly have mentioned it anyway.

finaldis interviews were with no name stations but of course you seem to act as if hes speaking to the most listened to stations in the country to hype the story up.

Nowhere did I say that he was speaking to the most listened to stations in fact I said I wouldn't have known
where he spoke had it not been for Ivy reporting about it.

Bottom line is this story went no where but for some reason you have an obsession with trying to push negative stories and trying to make them appear bigger than they are.you do this with many stories

I don't push anything I just like to know how far these stories really go and
I wanted to know why that IG user said what he said as I saw no evidence of it myself. The same reason
why I asked Respect why she said the story hit the main news in her country.
Hard to see how you can push a story by asking about it here on this site anyway.

Last edited:

wasn't asking about the mainstream stations only but the media as a whole.
--------------

Every uk station going mainstream or not is available to listen to online and last time i looked the mainstream media is apart of the "whole" media..and a google news search will 99% of the time bring articles from any outlet up.

Anyway this going around in circles.everyone knows how your postings go so we will move on until the next one.

I live I the UK. Watch TV and listen to mainstream radio a lot. Go on the internet every day. But, if it was not for this site, I would not even know these cases were going on.

Seriously guys. We live in a little bubble when we are on here. One which 99.99999% of the world does not share.

These cases are not as big or important as some of you seem to believe. Annoying to us, yes, but irrelevant beyond a few click bait sites amongst millions.

^ that's where my head has been.. no one knows nor do they care about these cases.. MOST of these cases within 'trials and tribulations' do not get attention.. My wife just yesterday "let me know" quincy jones has a lawsuit against the estate.. lol! She saw it on Inside Edition or one of those other show Xtra maybe.. Not even celeb news feeds fallow it!!

Even to the general public this type of stuff is fairly redundant and obvious now.

Now you made me curious but I still don't know whether to give them a click.
Did they make it sound the molestation is a fact it's only because of a technicality why it was thrown out?
they can not make it sound like a fact due to the FACT that Michael had a trial and all the evidence and testimony went Michael's way. 2005 was the time and place to debate this which they defended MJ all of these years. but now everyone wants to jump on a bandwagon because money is to be made. Real victims do not do such a thing. And MJ was given no special treatment so he earned his "not guilty" verdict and no one who thinks MJ was guilty can not debate you on with facts only tabloid bull and bias nonsense.

I live I the UK. Watch TV and listen to mainstream radio a lot. Go on the internet every day. But, if it was not for this site, I would not even know these cases were going on.

Seriously guys. We live in a little bubble when we are on here. One which 99.99999% of the world does not share.

These cases are not as big or important as some of you seem to believe. Annoying to us, yes, but irrelevant beyond a few click bait sites amongst millions.

YOu summed it up. People who love mJ still love him.

Back