[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

I live I the UK. Watch TV and listen to mainstream radio a lot. Go on the internet every day. But, if it was not for this site, I would not even know these cases were going on.

Seriously guys. We live in a little bubble when we are on here. One which 99.99999% of the world does not share.

These cases are not as big or important as some of you seem to believe. Annoying to us, yes, but irrelevant beyond a few click bait sites amongst millions.

Exactly but some seem desperate to hype up these negative stories

Exactly but some seem desperate to hype up these negative stories

I wouldn't have asked had that fan on IG not said that it was all over the UK media. I asked her what she meant by that
she didn't respond. So I asked here whether anyone in the UK saw anything beyond those few websites. That's it.
How does any of that hype up this story? For one thing I wasn't even the one who posted it here on this site.

I wouldn't have asked had that fan on IG not said that it was all over the UK media. I asked her what she meant by that
she didn't respond. So I asked here whether anyone in the UK saw anything beyond those few websites. That's it.
How does any of that hype up this story? For one thing I wasn't even the one who posted it here on this site.

You are the only one asked this question that why you need to leave it alone it does not matter move on. Let stared thinking positive one more case to go and this nightmare will be over.

Not trying to be mean all for L.O.V.E.

Last edited:

You are the only one asked this question that why you need to leave it alone it does not matter move on. Let stared thinking positive one more case to go and this nightmare will be over.

Not trying to be mean all for L.O.V.E.

They can appeal so it could go on for another 18 months or 2 years.

Murry did also Appeal. Kathrine did in the AEG-Case, did go to the supreme-court.. No big deal. Some briefes are exchanged untill the decision.

Judge has to do formal mistakes when appeal will have a chance. Beckloff did everything to exclude such a Chance.

But off course it`s some time until also the Appeals are denied.

Yeah appeals as ivy said only have a 20% chance and based on the law . I wouldnt worry.

Redfrog. As said before you could have looked yourself on the internet to see of this was "all over the uk news" the original person was obviously lieing if thats what they said. Your posts have a habit of and trying to hype up and make bigger such stories and negativity.

I gotta be honest. I frankly don't care anymore. This persistent cloud does nothing to lessen my enjoyment of MJ's art. Sure I want to see the unethical bastards fail but in a world where a completely immoral sack of crap human can become president of the U.S. there's no good reason to have any faith in humans.

They can appeal so it could go on for another 18 months or 2 years.

It is a waste of time. Judge B gave them every chance to fix they cases Wade and his lawyers have fail to do that. His ruling is plain and simple James case was dismiss because of issues control the same could happen to Wade both cases are the same. There is no proof that the companies own Michael end of story

Thank you ivy and respect. How embarassing for joy.how pathetic they all are. I dont know whether to hate them or feel sorry for them

My gust feeling is telling me to hate then so bad for what they did to MJ I know what you are feeling Elusive.

Thank you ivy and respect. How embarassing for joy.how pathetic they all are. I dont know whether to hate them or feel sorry for them

There is nothing to feel sorry for regarding liars like Wade.

Joy, is a debatable one. She's either a part of it all, but coming across as extremely ignorant, or she has been lied to by Wade as well. If she was in on this, I feel sure she wouldn't of denied what Charli Michaels said regarding her being kept away from Wade by Norma Staikos. As that would aid in the theory of Norma being aware of the abuse.

The way she is contradicting Wade means either she in on this with Wade, but is absolutely useless at lying, or truly ignorant about what Wade has been claiming.

I don't think she is in on Wade's plans, tbh. If she was, I feel she'd be lying to help his case. With that said, some things Joy has done/hasn't done, makes me wonder about her.

Last edited:

Yeah i agree i certainly hate them but they are so pathetic. More of a figure of speech i guess

I agree re joy i cant believe she would be that stupid. I guess mommy dearest hasnt been kept informed.

Why did Joy not come out after Wade went on national tv and told the world that he was abuse by Michael Jackson she knew the truth then.

it seems impossible that this case will go to trial, in which case Wade will have 'failed'. Since he doesn't seem able to take responsibility for his own failings (eg in seeking choreography work), I half expect him (after the summary judgement), to start blaming his therapist(s) for 'implanting false memories', and his lawyers for saying things about MJ and his companies which weren't true........

Regarding this:

Why did Joy not come out after Wade went on national tv and told the world that he was abuse by Michael Jackson she knew the truth then.

Just about every time you see the family members of a convicted murderer being interviewed on TV, they say 'He / She was so kind to everyone, this is impossible to believe.' But families never really know what their relatives are thinking, and families usually try to support their relatives through 'thick and thin'. So I guess Joy has to go along with Wade's story that 'This is the truth', until it becomes undeniably a lie. Which in the face of all the evidence it certainly now is.

I know that 'Dance moms' (and 'Stage moms' generally) can be very obsessed about their kids, but really Joy went 'overboard' for Wade. She must have left behind her own friends and other connections, and maybe sidelined the wishes of other members of the family, so really Wade has kicked her in the teeth too, by effectively saying 'you introduced me to an abuser'.

Last edited:

it seems impossible that this case will go to trial, in which case Wade will have 'failed'. Since he doesn't seem able to take responsibility for his own failings (eg in seeking choreography work), I half expect him (after the summary judgement), to start blaming his therapist(s) for 'implanting false memories', and his lawyers for saying things about MJ and his companies which weren't true........

This is something that I thought of too.

I dont think people like him will ever admit they were wrong even if that means blaming someone else.they wont ever admit nothing happened.

elusive moonwalker;4200264 said:
Redfrog. As said before you could have looked yourself on the internet to see of this was "all over the uk news" the original person was obviously lieing if thats what they said. Your posts have a habit of and trying to hype up and make bigger such stories and negativity.

As I explained not everything that's on TV radio and in papers is on the net and asking about whether someone saw something or heard something which I did not find is far from hyping anything. The fan obviously exaggerated I knew that but I wanted to know whether it went beyond those few sites that's it. Then you made a big deal out of it. I don't post these negative stories here I just want to know how far they go.

#MJforever57;4200232 said:
You are the only one asked this question

Because I was the one who found the IG post by a British fan.

respect77;4200335 said:
Or maybe deep down she doesn't really believe him either, but she plays along for the sake of family peace..

She doesn't believe him at all. There are telltale signs like using the nickname Joey even today,
saying that Wade's lawsuit is not her business and saying that MJ finding the wrong agent
for Wade was a "funny thing". If my kid had been raped there's no way I would do/say any of those.
If Joy believed those horrible things she would be full of hate and anger toward MJ for fooling her and ruining his son
and/or feel guilty and ashamed for leaving Wade alone with MJ. Here's a mother whose kids were indeed
molested, the priest fooled her for years, the contrast between her and Joy Robson couldn't be bigger:

Two decades later, Maryetta Dussourd remains overwhelmed by the guilt of it, how she saw the affable parish priest as such a strong role model for the seven boys she was raising that she unwittingly welcomed a sexual predator into her home.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/spe...left-shreds/aLeMSWibvkbQqVqqMBg9MM/story.html

respect77;4200335 said:
I think she could easily see through these lies if it was anyone else but her son.

She knows that grown men understand that child molestation is wrong not love especially those who testify during a child molestation trial.
She knows that Wade understood long before 2012 that molestation is abuse not expression of love.
She was employed by the “the most sophisticated child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organization the world has ever known”.
She knew those people. She knew Norma. She knows how and why those meetings in 1987 and 1990 happened, she knows how and why they ended up in the US so of course she knows Wade is lying. She just doesn't want to be seen as a pimp who is still protecting the "molester" and/or she wants part of the money Robson is trying to get and/or she wants to keep the peace with Wade.

This is hilarious.

“the most sophisticated child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organization the world has ever known”.
How very sophisticated:

JOY ROBSON: Michael tried to help, but he just didn't understand what needed to be done.

Last edited:
respect77;4200412 said:
When you read Joy's story it is clear they were after MJ not the other .

Just like the Safechucks, Arvizos, Chandlers. Seriously they acted like predators repeatedly trying
to get close to MJ and then use him and exploit him. Some of the things Joy is talking about
reek from a sense of entitlement. Like MJ owned them something.

And based on the things Joy said they talked about on the phone (Joe's abuse, his family, his loneliness, poetry) it sounds just like the
Glenda Stein calls. But Joy thinks MJ did all that to make her feel special and make her feel comfortable with him.

image.jpg

In reality he just liked to talk to people on the phone that's it.

respect77;4200412 said:
Allegedly MJ just molested him on the first night

Actually he says the second night, Joy now says that Chantal
fell asleep on MJ's bed the second night but then woke
up and then went upstairs. This contradicts Chantal's own testimony where she
said that she slept downstairs the second night and upstairs the first night
but it's clear from all of their testimonies that both Chantal and Wade
slept whereever they wanted to and if Joy's version is the truth that would mean
because Chantal went upstairs MJ just grabbed the very first opportunity he was alone in bed with Wade and molested
him right then and there. Which is absurd, to say the least especially
when compared to Safechuck's 1 year grooming story
and Chandler's 3 months grooming story.

Wade says that during the first trip to LA Staikos separated Joy and Chantal from
Wade and MJ to facilitate the abuse.
Capture.jpg

Joy however says that she and Chantal slept in MJ's Westwood condo too not in
the Holiday Inn flat out contradicting Wade.
image.jpg

Although she still says MJ shared a bed with Wade there Blanca
Francia testified that there were no beds in that condo at all
only sleeping bags and Joy herself testified they they slept on the floor:

28 Q. And on a couple of those occasions, you 9232
1 actually were in the condo with them and you and
2 your daughter, or you, slept on the floor; do you
3 recall that?
4 A. I think that was the first trip that my
5 daughter and I slept on the floor. It wasn’t during
6 that time.
7 Q. The first trip back in January?
8 A. Yes.

Just more evidence Wade is willing to say anything to incriminate Norma
and the companies. Chantal and Joy being there in that condo also
contradicts that MJ had an alarm and do not disturb signs and
kept her mother away from the main house because he didn't want to get caught.
Having Chantal and Joy sleep in his condo is not a problem,
having Chantal in his room even in his bed is not a problem
but someone coming in the hallway is a problem? Just nonsense all around.

Wade put the bullshit secret room into his story apparently.
Now it's plural secret ROOMS. Where the hell were secret rooms?
Even that closet is not a room and it's certainly not a big enough place
where someone would stay for a day and she says she couldn't find him all day.
This is not even in his lawsuit he just picked it up from Safechuck or the tabloids.

image.jpg

Does Joy Robson really believe this secret room nonsense? does
she think tabloids knew something which Sneddon did not with
70 sheriffs turning the place outside down not finding secret rooms at all?
does he really believe that Wade was in a secret room for DAY??

Last edited:

Lies on top of lies. Like it was mention after summary judgement yes Wade is going to blame everybody but himself.

Wow all just to get money. I hope Joy is ready the lid is about to blow.

Last edited:
MattyJam;4200481 said:
http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-...tal-77-million-sex-abuse-case-justice-prevail

[h=1]Michael Jackson £77m case: Lawyer warns 'justice will prevail' as he talks 'brutal' abuse[/h][h=3]WADE ROBSON’S lawyer has spoken out about the £77 million Michael Jackson sex-abuse case, with him insisting that he “will not stop fighting until justice is received”.[/h]Lead Attorney Vince Finaldi claims that Robson was “brutally abused” as a child by Jackson for many years and he is now on the lookout for the musician’s “missing” first accuser Jordan Chandler, who received a £16 million ($20 million) payoff back in 1993 after he accused the singer of molesting him; something which Jackson had always denied.

Speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk, Finaldi said of the case, which is set to go to trial early 2018: “Wade Robson was brutally abused sexually, as a child, by Michael Jackson for many years, and we will not stop until we find justice for him.
"Undoubtedly, the Jackson camp will file a motion attempting to dismiss the case on procedural grounds other than the merits."

He continued: "If the motion is granted, we will immediately appeal, as we are doing in the [Jimmy] Safechuck case, because both of these cases are just, procedurally proper, and should easily survive procedural challenges under California law.
“If we need an appellate court to affirm that, or the California Supreme Court for that matter, then we will, as we have done before in other cases. One way or another, justice will prevail and we will not stop until such is achieved.”
Finaldi then warned: “As the adage goes, you can run but you can't hide. Your day of reckoning will eventually come.”

Disgusting. Just disgusting.

Cant win in court so go running to your filthy tabloid friends. ?

Disgusting. Just disgusting.
My heart goes out to the churches and schools that caved under this piece of trash. This firm may have had a few legit cases, but watching and reading their "scare" tactics truly repulses me.

I can not believe i am reading this Wade lawyer has totally gone crazy. I agree disgusting is the word here. I do not see them getting pass summary judgement looking at the Estate motion mostly likely this case will be dismiss also.

Go right ahead Finald take it to the California Supreme Court you will not win Judge B ruling will not be over turn you have been giving every chance to fix these cases and you have fail to do so. Judge B found in his ruling there was a issues control the companies had no control over Michael Jackson he own his own companies.

Last edited:

That lawyer is only revealing himself to be a fool. Day of reckoning? That was done jack@$$ in 2005 when everything revealed that this was a LIE on MJ. MJ had the world against him and the jury saw through the lies. It is better to be accused of murder than child molestation so for MJ to PROVE his case and win, which he did, it clearly means the EVIDENCE back MJ. The day of RECKONING was done and it was in favor of MJ. You can believe this nut lawyer tried to go to "legit" news outlet but was probably told " get out of here" because they can see the lie (look he is talking to a tabloid). He is just a scum lawyer and it shows.

Last edited:

Can someone explain to me how can you get Justice when the guy you're talking about has been dead for almost 10 years? He even speaks like he's talking about the Catholic Church. Dude your lightweight

This is the same story from last week

What's the £77 million about, is that what they're suing the companies for? But sure, this is not about money at all but about "the day of reckoning" for a guy who's been dead for almost a decade now -_- They're so transparent it's not even funny. And how do they come up with this amount anyway? Wade is back at work now so it's not like he's unable to have an income of his own. Since show business was so traumatising for him, he could have found another job or worked behind the scenes but nope, he's going right back to his old gig. Although it's doubtful he'll ever be asked to do high-profile projects again considering his reputation as a backstabber and his diminishing talent. He'll probably be advertising $10 dance classes on Facebook for the rest of his sad career. He's so shameless it wouldn't even surprise me if he's using his association with MJ again in a few years to market himself.

The idea that there's a price tag on sexual abuse is so obscene to me. There should be no financial compensation other than actual fees related to the abuse like therapy and proven missed income. In Wade's case, there is no way that amounts to £77 million.

They know this case is about to be dismiss. So now he want to talk alots of hot air.

[youtube]b5DqceEp8xc[/youtube]

Is that Safechuck starting at 3:37? What a "job" lol. It's clear MJ was just doing him a favour by giving him something to do on set.

respect77;4200429 said:
^ Yes, I realized the "secret rooms" nonsense. BTW, that also would refute Charli Michaels' story who claimed they were at the theater. As you know Charli Michaels' story goes on claiming that she witnessed MJ and Wade dance in the theater when she served them meal and she witnessed MJ grab Wade' crotch. I am sure Wade would want to use that story as well if it went to trial, but with this newly invented "secret rooms" story he just contradicted that too. Where were they then? In "secret rooms" or dancing in the theater - not at all secretly, since allegedly everyone knew they were there (Norma, Charli Michaels and Joy) - only Joy was allegedly restricted from entering? Which one of the story is true then? Probably neither.

What a mess. I guess he will say my mother didn't find me because I was either in the theater or the secret room as Michael wanted to molest
me all day in both of those places, like that makes sense.

They really can't get his profile straight: was he a blatant brazen abuser or a super careful stealth abuser?
Does it make sense for a molester to first call for an employee and then molest the kid just when the employee arrives
and at the same time hide the kid from everyone in a secret room?
As Helena pointed out two other ex-employee stories include this odd element:
“He yelled for security and I saw it from where I was standing” (Ralph Chacon),
“He asked for French fries and I saw it when I brought them to the arcade” (Phillip Lemarque)
All three talked to Gutierrez. The whole thing is so absurd it's trademark Gutierrez brainfart.
In fact Charlie Michaels' story is the twin of another Gutierrez fantasy, Blanca Francia's shower tale.

Here's Michaels':

Ms. Michaels then was called to the main house to pick up lunch for Michael Jackson and Wade Robson and take it to them at the dance studio in the theatre. Around 2:00 to 2:30 p.m., while waiting in the main house to pick up the lunch, she saw Wade and Michael at the rear of the house. She lost sight of Jackson and Wade Robson before the lunches were ready, so she took the lunches and drove to the theatre. As Ms. Michaels entered the theatre, she put the lunches on the snack bar in the theatre lobby. She then heard music coming from the dance studio, which was located just to the left of the lobby, but she assumed that Michael Jackson and Wade were still at the house. She approached the studio to open the studio’s door and turn off the music.

As Ms. Michaels opened the studio door, she saw the reflections of Michael Jackson and Wade Robson in the huge mirror on the wall of the dance studio. She was standing approximately five to seven feet away from the mirror.

Ms. Michaels immediately left the theatre to avoid detection by either Jackson or Robson. She realized that Jackson’s acts were inappropriate and that Jackson could have shown Wade this particular dance move without standing over him and placing his hands on Wade’s genital area. However, she was concerned that she would lose her job if she shared her observation with anyone in authority.”

And Francia's story (one version at least):

image.jpg

Charlie Michaels enters the theater believes no one is there goes to turn off the music sees the reflection of MJ and Wade in the huge mirror sees MJ touching Wade then just leaves and does nothing because she is afraid losing her job.

Blanca Francia enters the bedroom believes no one is there goes to the shower to turn off the water sees the reflection of MJ and Wade on the shower glass, sees Wade's head pressed against MJ's stomach then just leaves and does nothing because she is afraid losing her job.

Damn if these two didn't have the same source. Only Gutierrez can come up with something this stupid:
Michaels instructed to take food to Wade and MJ to the dance studio then she loses sight of Wade and MJ and when she goes there and hears music she doesn't think Wade and MJ are there. No, she assumes they are still at the house and the music therefore should be turned off. In Michael Jackson's dance studio of all places! After she was told Wade and MJ will be there and lost sight of them. Give this man the Nobel prize for literature.

According to Joy she couldn't find Wade on Mother's day because Wade was sleeping all day so Michaels saw a sleepwalking Wade Robson at 2:00 to 2:30 p.m.

9 Q. And it was Mother’s Day?
10 A. That’s right.
11 Q. And you found out that the reason that you hadn’t seen your son that day was because he had been sleeping all day, correct?
14 A. I think so. Yeah.

In her deposition she told Feldman that Wade would rather be with MJ than with her
and she felt MJ was separating her from Wade:

15 Q. And you spoke to some people at the ranch about your feelings, did you not, one of the employees?
18 A. I think someone asked me if I was okay.
19 Q. And you told them that you felt that your son would rather be with Michael Jackson than with you, correct?
22 A. I don’t remember saying that.
23 Q. Do you know somebody by the name of Charli Michaels?
25 A. Yes.
26 Q. And who is Charli Michaels?
27 A. I think she worked security at the ranch.
28 Q. And did you tell Charli Michaels that you felt that the defendant, Michael Jackson, was separating you from your son?
3 A. I don’t recall saying it.
4 Q. Do you recall testifying to that in your deposition with Mr. Feldman?
6 A. No.

21 Q. You said that Wade would rather be with Michael than with yourself and you were upset about it?
24 A. Well, I read it, but I honestly don’t remember saying it.

I can imagine that Wade wanted to be with Michael rather than his mother when he had the chance, he saw his mother every day
but Michael only rarely after all. However, now she makes it sounds like Michael deliberately kept her son away from her and it was not Wade's choice,
she embraced Sneddon's innuendo:

image.jpg

But if Wade was sleeping all day how does that prove MJ was keeping him away from Joy?
What makes her think that Michael was even with Wade while he was sleeping all day?
Michael could be anywhere while Wade was sleeping in his room.

This could explain why he was sleeping all day, why he was awake all night:

I remember the first time he taught me the moonwalk at the dance studio at Neverland. I was 7, I think. I remember standing at the ballet barre and him teaching me to push back one foot at a time, teaching me the weight distribution on the balls of the feet. “Now just go, push off, and fly!” he said. That night I couldn’t sleep. I had to get up every 15 minutes and do it again.

http://www.dancemagazine.com/remembering-michael-jackson-2306879197.html

It's quite possible that at some point during the May 1990 visit MJ indeed asked Charlie Michaels to bring food to the dance studio
where he and Wade were dancing and Michaels saw them. Then she (or rather Gutierrez) simply added the crotch-grabbing and Norma Staikos to the story.

Joy is wildly exaggerating and contradicting herself here and makes the Charlie Michaels story even more baffling:

image.jpg

1. When you want to find someone there is no need to verbalize how you are feeling you
just want information about where the person is. Of course she was allowed to ask
guards and others to help her find Wade.

2. Did Joy ask Michaels about Wade's whereabouts? If not why not?
If she did ask what was Michaels' response? If Michaels told her they are at the theater why didn't Joy go there?
Or Michaels told her she didn't see Wade anywhere? Knowing that Joy was looking for Wade what did Michaels do
after she saw them in the theater? Wouldn't it be logical to inform Joy?

3. We know from the Arvizo case that they talked to the staff and vice versa and no one was reprimanded for it.
Chris Carter talked to Gavin Arvizo, Star talked to Angel Vivanco Janet Arvizo even had this nice long conversation with Maria Gomez about
how she was feeling, that Michael was wonderful but those three others was holding her against her will and separating her from Michael
and she asked Jesus Salas to take her home which he did. Either the Arvizos and these employees didn't get the memo
or they didn't care and talked anyway or there was no such directive at all.

13 Q. Do you recall Janet Arvizo ever saying nice things about Michael Jackson?
15 A. Yes.
16 Q. And what did she say?
20 THE WITNESS: That he was like a father.
26 Q. And did she start the conversation with you?
27 A. Yes.

10 Q. Did Janet Arvizo ever talk to you about her son’s illness?
12 A. Yes,

28 Q. Well, did she ever say anything about Michael Jackson helping her family with the son’s illness?
6 THE WITNESS: Yes. That he had been a blessing to them; and that he was the type o person -- he was like a father to her children.

12 Q. Did Janet Arvizo ever tell you she was being held against her will at Neverland?
14 A. After that conversation, about a week later she began to talk about being there against her will.
17 Q. And what did she say?
18 A. That we should help her leave.
19 Q. Did she ever mention someone named Dieter Weizner?
21 A. On that occasion she said that three persons, including that person Dieter, they were holding her there.
24 Q. And did she say anything about they’re interfering with her relationship with Michael Jackson?
2 THE WITNESS: That they were interfering with her relationship with him, yes.
10 Q. Did she ever mention someone named Frank Cascio?
12 A. Yes.
13 Q. And did she say he was interfering with Janet’s relationship with Michael Jackson?
15 A. Yes.

20 Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Did she ever mention a Vinnie Amen?
22 THE INTERPRETER: I’m sorry, what was that?
23 Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Did she ever mention someone named Vinnie Amen?
25 A. Oh, Vinnie, yes.
26 Q. Did she complain about him as well?
27 A. Yes.
28 Q. Did she say anything about whether he was interfering with her friendship with Michael Jackson?
3 A. Yes.

9 Q. Okay. At some point, do you recall Janet asking Jesus to take her home?
11 A. Yes.
12 Q. And were you with Janet and Jesus when you heard that?
14 A. Yes.
15 Q. And where were you?
16 A. In that -- on that occasion we were in Unit 4.
17 Q. Was Jesus there as well?
18 A. Yes.
19 Q. And did Janet say she wanted to leave Neverland?
21 A. Yes.

But Charlie Michaels was not allowed to help Joy locate Wade. Don't buy it.

4. MJ probably didn't like if his staff gossiped about his personal business , no wonder,
every single one of them was a potential tabloid source. If I had been him I would have wanted
to keep them away from my guests' personal issues. This protected not only MJ but the guests too.
Most likely MJ was angry at Joy because she made him look bad, like he didn't care that it was Mother's day
and kept Wade away from him. When in fact the reason why Wade was nowhere to be seen was
mundane: he slept in MJ's room all day after doing the moonwalk all night.

Back