[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [TMZ/ CNN ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

Unfortunately kids will know about Wade's claim as Paris follows TMZ:no:
Earlier she posted this to TMZ: Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson 23 Apr
@TMZ can you not

I hope Wade will rot in hell for putting kids and most importantly, his friend who gave him his career, thought this crap.

still waiting for one of Michael's siblings to release a statement about this BS story...been waiting since the story broke...they have had PLENTY of time to release one...but all I hear from them is..............*crickets*.......

still waiting for one of Michael's siblings to release a statement about this BS story...been waiting since the story broke...they have had PLENTY of time to release one...but all I hear from them is..............*crickets*.......

I believe we will probably hear something today. This allegation absolutely affects the outcome of this trial.

The timing is off but I am sure it has nothing to do with AEG making Wade are getting him to do anything. He could have filed this claim thinking they would be more likely to settle with him with that trial going on.

To be honest i doubt siblings will make a statement..they wudnt wanna detract from their money making AEG case.

I'd more inrerested if prince and paris will say anything. prince's statements are powerful and he hear these allegations

I believe we will probably hear something today. This allegation absolutely affects the outcome of this trial.

mmhmmmm...yes it sure does. I believe a judge will squish this faster than Wade's lawyer drafted the documents...especially once it is brought to his/her attention that Wade has already testified UNDER oath on Michael's behalf and said that nothing ever happened to him. I want to see him charge with purgery.

So far it's just a conspiracy theory, I agree, but I can't ignore the timing of it. It's very suspicious. I think fans should be open to every possibility. If the Jacksons win it may mean the end of AEG, so I can very much see AEG play dirty. Even this dirty. But we will see.

I loathe conspiracy theories, but yeah, i immediately thought about a connection with a multi billion trial. The jury isn't sequestered, they'll see stuff on the media, just like the jury in 05 did. They're not going to be awarding big $$ to the children of someone just accused of child molestation.

I know tmz routinely check court records, so the chances of this court claim being picked up was pretty high i would say - it's not just the name, robson, it actually says it's for child sexual abuse - it's dynamite. And just at the beginning of a multibillion trial. The timing certainly looks fortuitous for aeg i would say.

And big thumbs up to tmez for once again coming out of the blocks immediately to bat for mj. MJ fans can always depend on him for loyalty.

Hmm when the checks stop rolling in, people will do whatever they can to make a buck.

"selling out souls..." - was the 1st thing that came to my mind when I read the headline of the article. Robson is wrong as hell for this one.

The timing is off but I am sure it has nothing to do with AEG making Wade are getting him to do anything. He could have filed this claim thinking they would be more likely to settle with him with that trial going on.

I loathe conspiracy theories, but yeah, i immediately thought about a connection with a multi billion trial. The jury isn't sequestered, they'll see stuff on the media, just like the jury in 05 did. They're not going to be awarding big $$ to the children of someone just accused of child molestation.

I know tmz routinely check court records, so the chances of this court claim being picked up was pretty high i would say - it's not just the name, robson, it actually says it's for child sexual abuse - it's dynamite. And just at the beginning of a multibillion trial. The timing certainly looks fortuitous for aeg i would say.

And big thumbs up to tmez for once again coming out of the blocks immediately to bat for mj. MJ fans can always depend on him for loyalty.

It's definitely a strategic move. AEG involved or not. It's perfect timing for extortion.

Michael has been gone 4 years.....this guy comes up with this "suppressed memory" story now?????..if it wasn't such a disgusting claim against Michael this would actually be a laughable situation. The ONLY thing that gives me solace through this is that Michael cannot be physically harmed anymore by backstabbing creeps like Wade.

Why would they though? The estate does not care about the trial, do they? You can never be sure, but I for one do not believe in such coincidences! AEG already brought the molestation allegation into the trial... I totally believe that they are behind it. It shows us, what they are capable of and who is the real evil here. But that is just my opinion.

That's not surprising really.
They're possibly all in Arizona without any connections to the outside world...

amoremotus;3819458 said:
Why would they though? The estate does not care about the trial, do they? You can never be sure, but I for one do not believe in such coincidences! AEG already brought the molestation allegation into the trial... I totally believe that they are behind it. It shows us, what they are capable of and who is the real evil here. But that is just my opinion.

Well said. AEG is well known here in the U.S. for playing hardball and even being accused of being bullies in the way they practice some of their business dealings. People need to keep an open mind and don't be naïve.

oh yes...that is a possibility....they are all playing Uno.

it must be 5 or 6 am in California - more or less the same in Arizona ..

The timing is weird, I don't know if AEG is behind this, but I don't think it's a coincidence. Maybe Robson thought the Estate would avoid any further bad publicity about Michael. But it sure is convenient when assessing the possible damages.

Last edited:

But even if AEG pushed him to say it. He is not speaking out publicy he is asking for money. Money that Howard W made very clear he is not going to get. Wouldn't it have been better if AEG just told him go public and we will take care of you later? Asking for money kind of cuts it his legs out from under

Isn't it still dawn/early morning in the US? So I guess the Estate will issue a statement when America wakes up and perhaps that's when the Jackson family will issue a statement as well. I think they will react to that, especially if they think it's somehow connected to the AEG trial.

I know Michael's niece Brandi reacted to it on Twitter. I haven't seen any other reaction from the family yet.

Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate, sent a comment to TMZ:

Weitzman: "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him. Now, nearly 4 years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made. We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."

In other words Wade your claim will be denied

I cannot express my anger and frustration in words. It just really doesn't make sense. :no:

Do we know when/if the estate is going to release a statement?
Is there still any chance that this story could possibly be false?

But even if AEG pushed him to say it. He is not speaking out publicy he is asking for money. Money that Howard W made very clear he is not going to get. Wouldn't it have been better if AEG just told him go public and we will take care of you later? Asking for money kind of cuts it his legs out from under

But how much chance did he really have to get that money in the first place? I mean the deadline for creditors' claims has long passed. Maybe the purpose is not really to get money from the Estate, just to create negative publicity for MJ for some other reason. He will get his money from elsewhere... [/conspiracy mode off]

Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate, sent a comment to TMZ:

Weitzman: "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him. Now, nearly 4 years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made. We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."

yes that bolded statemetnt is ment to mean "A money grab".....jeez that sounds SO familiar...seems to be a trending thing with the people that were in Michael's life. smdh How Michael ever managed to deal with this ish for all those years without going insane is beyond me.

I cannot express my anger and frustration in words. It just really doesn't make sense. :no:

Do we know when/if the estate is going to release a statement?
Is there still any chance that this story could possibly be false?

They already did. Look at Ivy's post two places above yours.

No chance it's false. The legal document itself is posted on the very first page of this thread.

He doesn't need to speak out publically. What better way to turn opinion and sympathy against MJ than to file these alleged allegations. That has way more of an impact than randomly making statements to the press.

But here is the thing. Look how many people are calling Wade out. You will get your bad coverage for Michael but look at how people who know him on twitter are calling him out. Look at how people would can't tell you the words of a Michael Jackson song are calling him out. And what if AEG did put him up to it and it blows up in his face you think he would blame AEG? On twitter last night I saw Brent Barnes call him out Rickey Bell from New Edtion hell even Roget Fatman called him out.

Judging by the comments I've seen on other boards and news sites, I get the impression the vast majority of people are calling BS on this.

^ Yes, i scouted round a few sites thinking i wd have to put out fires, but pleasantly surprised that people see it as financially motivated and 'he had his chance' back in 05.

Robson said this in 09.
He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of human kind."

Those memories of mj abusing him must have been er really deep seated, subterranean in fact. That doc he's been seeing must be an absolute miracle worker. Unlike aeg with murray, i wd think the estate is running a pretty comprehensive credit check on robson right about now.

Back