[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

If you look at the 3 principal accusers and their parents there are strong similarities IMO.

1) the desire to make it big in Hollywood. Evan was tired of being a dentist, he wanted to write screenplays--I think having the taste of it with Robin Hood: Men in Tights made him want more. Men in Tights premiered June 93, the same time the extortion started. Jordan was also a narcissist IMO with dreams of stardom. Janet Arvizo was another Hollywood wannabe. She was hanging around stars and trying to push her kids into show biz--calling Jay Leno--come on! Brett Ratner said Gavin sat in the Director's chair and refused to budge and kept telling Brett how to shoot the scenes! MJ underestimated the impact of his fame and wealth on these people. Same with Joy and Wade--a parent who wants her kid to make it big and be a star. A kid who has inflated ideas about what he is entitled to expect.

2) mental health issues. Evan was also bi-polar, went into rages, got hysterical, manic, perfectly apparent when he tried to strangle Dave Schwartz in the lawyer's office and when he pepper-sprayed Jordan. Janet was schizophrenic some said and certainly acted as though she was delusional. I think there are lots of mental instabilities in these familes--wife beating, divorces, separations, fractured relationships.

3) financial problems. Evan not only owed child support payments but was in debt. Janet needed $. They all lived in a one-bedroom place and slept in one bed--the 3 kids and her and her husband. Joy was trying to leave her husband and set up in USA--w/o MJ helping to finance Wade's 'career,' putting him in his music videos, that would have been impossible. As far as I know, Robson's were not wealthy at all.

3) financial problems. Evan not only owed child support payments but was in debt. Janet needed $. They all lived in a one-bedroom place and slept in one bed--the 3 kids and her and her husband. Joy was trying to leave her husband and set up in USA--w/o MJ helping to finance Wade's 'career,' putting him in his music videos, that would have been impossible. As far as I know, Robson's were not wealthy at all.

This was actually a lie, the Arvizo's kept two places, one which was a single bedroom apartment, the other where they really lived. They kept the small place to show the celebrities they were trying to swindle and to get their welfare and they kept that place through till February 2003 when they even had Janet's new boyfriend to give them money.

Gavin wanted to be an actor, that's why he did Bashir. But the Arvizo's were dreaming big, Davellin told someone that with MJ's money they could get a house in the Hollywood Hills.

I just found this. I don't know if it has yet been posted?

---------------------------------------------------------
AT the House of Blues in Hollywood – with Dirty Dancing’s Patrick Swayze in the audience – young fans queued around the building to get Wade and De Wayne’s autographs, following the release of Quo’s debut album.

The album, unlike many of its contemporaries, pushes anti-drug/violence, stay-in-school values, embedded in the hearts of Quo by their producers and superstar Michael Jackson.

Australian-born Wade, who won National acclaim as a dancer `Downunder’ on popular talent show Starsearch rose quickly to the forefront of young performers in Australia after winning a Michael Jackson dance competition in Brisbane. The win led to him dancing with his idol on stage at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and pint-sized Wade – tagged `Little One’ by Michael – stole the show and won the superstar’s heart.

Life in LA, since moving there in September 1991, has been a far cry from their relatively quiet suburban lifestyle in Brisbane and, at times, Joy has been tempted to pack the six bags they took with them and head home, but it was not to be. “Michael told us when we were first considering a move to LA, to `follow our heart’, and it felt right to go,” said Joy. “The first 18 months in LA was really tough going. We had taken six suitcases and little money and knew no-one in LA, only Michael who spent much of the time away. And, we virtually had to start from scratch with Wade’s career because he was unknown, but we persisted and eventually – though difficult – we found a good theatrical and dance agent, and started trying out at auditions.”

Wade worked hard on his dancing and, for a while, was assisted by Michael Jackson’s dancing tutor while working on the superstar’s `Black and White’, `Jam’ and `Heal the World’ videos, but it wasn’t long before Joy – as Wade’s manager – began to direct Wade towards being a versatile performer, opening opportunities in acting, singing, music and dancing.

While Michael was their friend, he never interfered with Wade’s career … only to offer advice, but the ultimate decision was Joy and Wades’. However, their lives became virtually `public property’ overnight around the world when the news broke that young Wade was the `white boy’ appearing as Michael Jackson in the controversial Pepsi Commercial. As a result, the commercial was screened only in the countries Michael visited on his `Dangerous’ tour – and not in the USA.

Meanwhile, the Robson family’s lives were thrown into chaos as press from around the world hounded them for the `inside story’.

Variety Today actually had the World Exclusive six months earlier when, having followed the young performer’ career, it published the fact that Wade was the Aussie boy in the commercial.

However, it wasn’t until the commercial was released that international media attention turned to the Robsons. “We were in Australia when the news broke and when we returned to LA the press wouldn’t leave us alone. They tried to get us through out agents, were repeatedly knocking on our door, posed as couriers, followed us everywhere. It was quite scary,” said Joy.

As a result, the family had to move from their West Hollywood apartment, and change all their numbers to bring a little sanity and privacy back into their lives. “Universal Studios did a search to find who did the Pepsi commercial and later were interested in doing a movie based on Wade’s life,” said Joy, still shaking her head in disbelief at being the centre of a media frenzy. It was, indeed, a little different to their much quieter lifestyle in suburban Brisbane.

Despite becoming `international news’ almost overnight, the family were determined not to become prisoners in their own home, and continued in their efforts to gain recognition for Wade’s talents as a performer. He made his television series debut as Stephanie’s love interest in the highly successful `Full House’ which was screened in Australia. He also appeared in the Rhythm and Blues sitcom.

Joy said Wade and daughter Chantal developed an American accent almost immediately. As a result, Wade was doing three or four auditions between 3-7pm each day. While Wade worked hard, attending audition after audition, learning lines, practising and rehearsing his dance movements, so too did Joy – his greatest supporter. The two are almost inseparable and make career decisions together.

“He is a mature 12-year-old who knows what he wants whether it be an album cover design or an acting role. He is a born performer,” said Joy. “When Wade was just a tiny tot in Brisbane he used to stand on the sidewalks and dance for customers – much to their delight – at Chatswood Hills. He was shy off stage but when performing was quite extrovert,” said Joy. “If he had his way he would sleep on stage.”

Wade began dancing at age 2 by impersonating Michael Jackson on his `Making of thriller’ video. At age 5 he turned professional.

While Wade is the on-stage talent, Joy is his mentor, protector and confidante. She handles everything from make-up, wardrobe and music to securing a deal with some of the big names of the American entertainment scene.

Media attention again turned to the Robson family when Michael Jackson was facing child molestation charges, and Wade was called to face the grand jury, administered by Judge Ito who is currently hearing the O.J. Simpson trial. “I feel like we had a baptism of fire with the Pepsi commercial and then the allegations,” said Joy. “The media just wouldn’t leave us alone. We had to put on disguises and one TV crew even tried to film us through the kitchen window.”

To this day, the Robson family maintain Michael is innocent. “Michael would hurt himself before he would hurt a child. He didn’t have a childhood himself, so it is important to him to see others having one,” said Joy. It was Wade’s decision to `go public’ on television and proclaim Michael’s innocence. “It was a tough thing to do – especially for an 11-year-old – but we couldn’t stand by and let people believe Michael had been anything but a friend to us,” said Joy, with Wade nodding his approval as he sat in on our interview.

“He would never hurt anyone,” said Wade, with a maturity that belied his years. Wade said Michael was an inspiration to him and a guiding force spiritually but his career, including the move into recording, was his and Joy’s decision alone.

Wade’s ultimate career goal is to be a record producer, actor and director, and slim and attractive 15-year-old sister Chantal is also turning a few heads with her dancing and modelling.

Until November 1994 Chantal attended LA’s Hamilton Music Academy (it is what is called a `magnet’ school with programs for performing arts students who are exceptional at one of the arts – acting, singing or dancing). Chantal has a long-term goal to be an entertainment attorney and performer but for now she is dancing behind some of America’s top young recording artists, including her little brother Wade’s latest video.

Wade has a home tutor for school to allow him time for auditions, rehearsals and the hectic touring schedules which he consistently faces.

After establishing himself as an actor and dancer during the first 18 months in the States, Wade’s career took a new direction in June, 1993 when he combined his dancing technique with his yet untapped vocal skills to enter the lucrative recording industry. He adopted the name `Kaos’ and together with his 14-year-old co-singer/dancer `Syco Smoov’ (De Wayne) signed a major contract with recording company MJJ on the Epic Label which comes under the Sony umbrella, and began work with Mariah Carey’s brother, Morgan Carey, Josh De Bear and excecutive producer Jerry Greenberg, of MJJ/Epic.

It was an exciting moment for Wade when Joy and I arrived home from Sony and handed him his first album. Even more exciting for us all was hearing it played for the first time on the radio. It had taken 18 months to record the album which featured 10 tracks. The boys were assisted on their first single `Blowin’ Up’ by Teddy Riley, who produced Michael Jackson’s Dangerous Album, and Aaron Hall who did back-up vocals. Quo has recently been signed to a new manager in Dick Scott, who handled teenage success story `New Kids on the Block’, Marky Marc and C&C Music Factory.

Three years since their arrival on American soil, the Robson family are heavily entrenched in the entertainment scene. It is a tribute to Joy’s courage, persistence and belief in her son’s ability, and their fortitude to stand up for what they believe is right. They could easily have repacked their six bags and returned home to Australia, but they – as a team – decided to stay and help a friend in need, while at the same time defy the odds and pursue their own goals in their own way.

“When we first came here I thought we would have achieved more in three years but now – I look at the reality of life and the business – and compare what we have done with others who have been in the industry all their lives, and I think we have done very well,” said Joy.

I would do it all again for the same reasons I did it in the first place. I had to give it a try or I would be forever wondering if I could have done it. I believed I had nothing to lose.”

Joy said she has been lucky to have had the full support and encouragement of her parents and family `Downunder’. “We really miss them too,” she said.

But despite the family’s roller coaster existence since arriving in LA, they are determined to ride it to the end. “We have learned to stand up and fight for what and who we believe in. It has been a hard lesson, but surviving this we feel we can face anything. It would have been easy to pack our bags and go home but it wouldn’t have been the right thing to do.”

Quo are currently filming the video for the expected March release of their new single `Quo Funk’. the family are still creating `news’ and attention wherever they go but, these days, it is on their own achievements and not due to their life living in the shadow of one Michael Jackson.

http://onwiththeshow.com.au/the-inside-story-on-life-in-michael-jacksons-shadow-1995/

Last edited:
<header class="entry-header" style="box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; color: rgb(116, 116, 116); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px;">[h=1]Michael Jackson Employed Wade Robson&#8217;s Mother To &#8216;Recruit&#8217; Australian Talent[/h]</header>

[URL]http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/michael-jackson-employed-wade-robsons-mother-to-recruit-australian-talent/

Michael Jackson[/URL] employed the mother of dancer-choreographerWade Robson to scour Australia to find talented young dancers, it&#8217;s claimed.

Robson, 30, detailed the alleged financial relationship between his mother Joy and the late King of Pop in court documents filed as part of his claim against Jackson&#8217;s estate related to alleged child sex abuse.
She worked for Jackson from 1991 to 1998 &#8220;with responsibility for recruiting Australian talent,&#8221; with the exception of two-year stint when she was employed by a studio and makeup company, Robson&#8217;s recently filed complaint reveals.
PHOTOS: Michael Jackson, The FBI Files And Molestation Allegations: What&#8217;s True, What&#8217;s Not
She also managed her son&#8217;s career.
But according to Robson, a blinded Jackson was &#8220;not concerned with her efforts to recruit Australian talent and focused more&#8221; on himself &#8212; even though he paid her.
Jackson, who died in 2009 at age 50, would also often ask Joy to drop Robson off and pick him up for visits at his Century City condominium, nicknamed &#8216;The Hideout,&#8217; the court documents say.
Many questions have been raised about what Joy knew of her son&#8217;s alleged relationship with Jackson.Joy stopped working for Jackson in 1998 when Robson and his sister received permanent resident status to live in the United States.
&#8220;I&#8217;ve known Michael for a long time. I&#8217;ve spent many hours talking to him about everything. I trust him. I trust him with my children,&#8221; Joy said when called as a prosecution witness.She staunchly defended Michael amid child molestation allegations and even testified in support of him in the 2005 trial, centered on charges that Jackson had molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor who often visited his Neverland ranch.

An interesting juxtaposition of articles. So MJ essentially employed both Wade and his mother, the latter for at least 5 years. I find it hard to believe that they would be short of money or tempted to leave the USA under those circumstances, especially since Chantal had 'ambitions' too.

Life in LA, since moving there in September 1991, has been a far cry from their relatively quiet suburban lifestyle in Brisbane and, at times, Joy has been tempted to pack the six bags they took with them and head home, but it was not to be. &#8220;The first 18 months in LA was really tough going. We had taken six suitcases and little money and knew no-one in LA, only Michael who spent much of the time away.

Robson, 30, detailed the alleged financial relationship between his mother Joy and the late King of Pop in court documents filed as part of his claim against Jackson&#8217;s estate related to alleged child sex abuse.
She worked for Jackson from 1991 to 1998 &#8220;with responsibility for recruiting Australian talent,&#8221; with the exception of two-year stint when she was employed by a studio and makeup company

Was this in the original complaint?

What's the point of this story?

MJLovesyoumore;3865075 said:
Joy said Wade and daughter Chantal developed an American accent almost immediately. As a result, Wade was doing three or four auditions between 3-7pm each day. While Wade worked hard, attending audition after audition, learning lines, practising and rehearsing his dance movements, so too did Joy &#8211; his greatest supporter. The two are almost inseparable and make career decisions together.

&#8220;He would never hurt anyone,&#8221; said Wade, with a maturity that belied his years. Wade said Michael was an inspiration to him and a guiding force spiritually but his career, including the move into recording, was his and Joy&#8217;s decision alone.

Three years since their arrival on American soil, the Robson family are heavily entrenched in the entertainment scene. It is a tribute to Joy&#8217;s courage, persistence and belief in her son&#8217;s ability, and their fortitude to stand up for what they believe is right. They could easily have repacked their six bags and returned home to Australia, but they &#8211; as a team &#8211; decided to stay and help a friend in need, while at the same time defy the odds and pursue their own goals in their own way.

&#8220;When we first came here I thought we would have achieved more in three years but now &#8211; I look at the reality of life and the business &#8211; and compare what we have done with others who have been in the industry all their lives, and I think we have done very well,&#8221; said Joy.

Good find.

Joy seems EXTREMELY ambitious for her son. She seems like one of those "soccer moms" who agressively push their children. Yet Wade now complains about the pressures and burdens that Michael allegedly put on him? From this story it seems Michael was there to help with things like giving them opportunities (record deals, opportunities for Wade to be in his videos etc.) but he was hardly the one pushing and pressuring him to achieve. It was Wade's mother. I can believe he told Wade things like he could be bigger than Spielberg if he follows his dreams, it's something that Michael would say, but I don't think he actually pressured him. The person who seems to pressure Wade to achieve is his mother. So when he details his "career trajectory that is off the charts", nervous breakdows because of Michael's Spielberg prophecy, why doesn't he also mention his own mother as a person (actually the person) who put all that pressure on him?

Wade does seem to have some genuine problems, mental issues which are related to pressure to achieve since such a young age. But he's directing the blame at the wrong person and, of course at a false, made-up reason. This definitely won't help him to heal. Lies and wrong targets will only make it worse for him.

"It was Wade&#8217;s decision to `go public&#8217; on television and proclaim Michael&#8217;s innocence."

Interesting. No doubt, now he will now claim that was because of Michael's brainwashing phone role plays.

marc_vivien;3865077 said:
<header class="entry-header" style="box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; color: rgb(116, 116, 116); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px;">Michael Jackson Employed Wade Robson&#8217;s Mother To &#8216;Recruit&#8217; Australian Talent

</header>

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-robsons-mother-to-recruit-australian-talent/

Michael Jackson employed the mother of dancer-choreographerWade Robson to scour Australia to find talented young dancers, it&#8217;s claimed.

She worked for Jackson from 1991 to 1998 &#8220;with responsibility for recruiting Australian talent,&#8221; with the exception of two-year stint when she was employed by a studio and makeup company, Robson&#8217;s recently filed complaint reveals.
PHOTOS: Michael Jackson, The FBI Files And Molestation Allegations: What&#8217;s True, What&#8217;s Not
She also managed her son&#8217;s career.
But according to Robson, a blinded Jackson was &#8220;not concerned with her efforts to recruit Australian talent and focused more&#8221; on himself &#8212; even though he paid her.
Jackson, who died in 2009 at age 50, would also often ask Joy to drop Robson off and pick him up for visits at his Century City condominium, nicknamed &#8216;The Hideout,&#8217; the court documents say.
Many questions have been raised about what Joy knew of her son&#8217;s alleged relationship with Jackson.Joy stopped working for Jackson in 1998 when Robson and his sister received permanent resident status to live in the United States.
&#8220;I&#8217;ve known Michael for a long time. I&#8217;ve spent many hours talking to him about everything. I trust him. I trust him with my children,&#8221; Joy said when called as a prosecution witness.She staunchly defended Michael amid child molestation allegations and even testified in support of him in the 2005 trial, centered on charges that Jackson had molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor who often visited his Neverland ranch.

You know, sometimes I wish Michael was a selfish, arrogant bastard who never helped anyone. He would be still alive and the media and the wider audience would celebrate him, not trash him. It seems like for him it's really true that no good deed goes unpunished. He helped these people, like he helped so many others, but now the Robsons try to turn everything he did for them against him. There can hardly be a more disgusting betrayal than that.

But they need to be careful with that. From the angle that they are playing now Joy looks like a pimp. Like someone who knew what was going on but blinded by money, gifts and fame and her ambition for her son. Wade's motion actually does not say or even suggests that, but it's no accident that Radar Online is already trying to give that spin to it ("Many questions have been raised about what Joy knew of her son&#8217;s alleged relationship with Jackson."). The Robsons will get some more of it if it goes to court. If Michael will get trashed so will be Joy. She cannot walk away from it looking good.

So the motion actually doesn't suggest what Radar is suggesting?

According to Joy's testimony I thought she got paid via MJ as a way to help her remain the country or something like that, but I don't recall her saying she worked for MJ?

Interesting_ Was 'Little one' not what Michael called Blanket? And was mentioned in Wade's filing?___ Just shows Michael most likely thought Wade was someone who reminded him of a younger version of himself just like Blanket.

Yes, WR mentions the "Little One" nickname in his motion. I wonder if that's his attempt to establish a pattern - because during the trial the media was big on these nicknames that Michael used for kids (Applehead, Doodoo Head etc.) and tried to make them look like something sinister.

Was this in the original complaint?

What's the point of this story?

Yes, it was. I guess Radar Online is just milking it now. With a small tidbit from it every day.

Another story about the Robson's was on that website:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback to Variety Today 1991

DREAMS do come true &#8230; just ask nine-year-old Wade Robson, of Brisbane, who recently packed all his worldly possessions and moved to America to dance with his idol, International superstar Michael Jackson.

Wade, who won National acclaim on popular talent show Starsearch, has worked with Michael previously. the star was so impressed with the young dancer that he issued an invitation for him to return to the United States to work with him on a number of projects that will see Wade sharing the screen with his idol.

It&#8217;s a dream that young Wade, whose precision, skill and fluency on the dance floor has made him almost a household name throughout Australia, is taking in his stride, but for his family it was a hectic period of reorganising in order to meet the deadline.

Variety Today managing editor Shirley Broun joined Wade, his mother Joy and sister Chantel for dinner just prior to their departure and the atmosphere was one of anxiety and excitement.

&#8220;Michael rang last Friday and asked if we could be ready to leave in two weeks. It has been a pretty hectic schedule ever since,&#8221; Joy said.

Hectic! Not only did the family have to pack, say their farewells to friends, family and school mates, but Wade and Joy also had to fly to Sydney to record a special episode of Starsearch and be back in time for a performance that weekend in a Queensland country town.

Dinner that night was a relaxed affair &#8211; just like a normal suburban home, despite the exciting times which lay ahead.
Chantel, 12, was out getting her hair trimmed and permed, ready for the trip and Dennis (Wade&#8217;s father) was working. Meanwhile Joy was busily preparing spaghetti bolognaise for dinner and Wade was practising his dance steps for the ensuing Starsearch appearance. I was made to feel totally welcome &#8211; like part of the family &#8211; with Wade and I engaging in `catch the coin&#8217; games and magic tricks while Joy picked up Chantel.

A rubber snake placed strategically on my shoulder soon alerted me to Wade&#8217;s delight in being somewhat of a `trickster&#8217;.
&#8220;Wade and Michael are very similar in many ways,&#8221; Joy said. &#8220;They are both Virgos, enjoy drawing and playing tricks &#8211; I can see many similarities in the personalities as well.&#8221; The family have scores of facsimiles with messages and drawings from Michael.

Wade has also covered his wardrobe door with photographs of himself with the superstar, one of which bears the following message: &#8220;I&#8217;ve found a new inspiration. God has a special plan for your Wade. Just fulfill it. I love you. Michael Jackson.&#8221;
It was fate and sheer determination by Joy that eventually re-united Michael and his `Little One&#8217;, his nickname for Wade.
Wade, when only five years old, first met Michael after winning a `Michael Jackson&#8217; dance competition in Brisbane. He, along with other winners from around the State, appeared with their idol on stage at the Brisbane Entertainment centre and pint-sized Wade not only stole the show but also Michael&#8217;s heart.

Videos taken by Michael&#8217;s personal press contingent also featured the young Brisbane school boy while he was awaiting the first `live&#8217; glimpse of the super star.

Wade&#8217;s story unravelled like a fairytale from then on. On Australia Day 1990, as part of the Johnny Young talent School in Brisbane, Wade performed at Disneyland. During that visit, accompanied by his family, Wade was able to make contact with Michael.

&#8220;It was fate and a lot of luck that they saw each other again, because as Michael said it is virtually impossible to get to him &#8211; but we managed to,&#8221; Joy said.

The family, including Wade&#8217;s grandparents, were invited to stay at Michael&#8217;s ranch in Los Angeles, an invitation which was extended and accepted twice more prior to the family&#8217;s decision to head to the States for good. Joy, who saw her son&#8217;s dancing talents at age two when she gave him a video of the Making of thriller, has been the inspiration and driving force behind her son&#8217;s success. And, she has witnessed the development of a close bond which now exists between Wade (who turned nine on September 17) and Michael.

Ask Wade what he&#8217;d like to do when he grows up and he says: &#8220;I want to dance like Michael Jackson, and be a basketballer or baseball player.&#8221;
In May 1990, Wade appeared with Michael Jackson in international magazine layouts for `Michael Jackson LA Gear&#8217;, and since arriving in America in early September, his wardrobe has been filled with the popular line. He has also just completed an unscheduled appearance on one of Michael&#8217;s videos, still in production, and is soon to start work on two more.

The decision to move to America to further Wade&#8217;s career was not easy, and resulted in Wade&#8217;s father, Dennis, remaining behind in Australia. Wade also leaves an older brother Shane, 18.

A sad note to the story is that thieves ransacked the family&#8217;s Brisbane home, filling a truck with all their gear which was packed ready to ship to the United States. Among the stolen items was a limited edition Michael Jackson Platiunum album &#8211; a gift from it&#8217;s namesake.

Nevertheless, the Robson family are enjoying their new life in the glamour and glitter of American entertainment. It&#8217;s a far cry from their quiet suburban lifestyle downunder but there are still a few things they will miss. &#8220;I&#8217;ll miss my Dad,&#8221; Wade said.

According to Joy's testimony I thought she got paid via MJ as a way to help her remain the country or something like that, but I don't recall her saying she worked for MJ?

Well, okay we cannot know yet where they are trying to go with that story of Joy being employed by MJ. My impression is that they will try to suggest he showered them with gifts, job, money to tie them down close to himself. I don't know if they realize how bad this will make Joy look.

Last edited:

There is no way that Joy will come ouf of it looking good. ESP since she said she never asked Wade about it. So either she is going to be like June Chandler and not care or just say nothing

respect77;3865089 said:
Yes, WR mentions the "Little One" nickname in his motion. I wonder if that's his attempt to establish a pattern - because during the trial the media was big on these nicknames that Michael used for kids (Applehead, Doodoo Head etc.) and tried to make them look like something sinister.

Yeah, I also think it's because these things are the only proof he has for what he claims, things like this:

The family have scores of facsimiles with messages and drawings from Michael.

Wade has also covered his wardrobe door with photographs of himself with the superstar, one of which bears the following message: &#8220;I&#8217;ve found a new inspiration. God has a special plan for your Wade. Just fulfill it. I love you. Michael Jackson.&#8221;
]

It looks like this is all to do with MJ's prophecies and crap - the cousin saying the "indoctrination" into molestation was the same as this prophetic crap really seals the deal for me, he's going to try to claim these notes are all linked into MJ's scheme. This what he's going to try and use to prove his point. Notes from MJ likening him to Spielberg, telling him to be the best or be nothing. Notes addressed to "Little One". These are going to be the things he's going to try and use to claim he's telling the truth, because he's somehow tying the whole thing together. He has no proof of sexual notes or anything involving brainwashing to do with pedophilia, but he does have these.

I can't tell if he's doing that because he's desperate, or perhaps now in a psychotic state, he's believing these messages really are all sinister and crazy, or being psychotic he doesn't realize how ridiculous this is.

MJLovesyoumore;3865093 said:
Wade has also covered his wardrobe door with photographs of himself with the superstar, one of which bears the following message: “I’ve found a new inspiration. God has a special plan for your Wade. Just fulfill it. I love you. Michael Jackson.”

No doubt, this will be twisted into something else now. Just like that similar message to Jordan Chandler was.

It's in his original complaint.

No doubt, this will be twisted into something else now. Just like that similar message to Jordan Chandler was.

It's funny because those are the only messages they have. Messages that were intentionally sent with the purpose of the family reading it, and messages like this which Wade proudly showed to people when he had them.

It would seem MJ never sent these kids secret private messages, always public ones.

Also, female kids and many other kids around MJ received these kinds of letters/notes. Hundreds of people could testify in court about their own if this ever went anywhere.

So Radar is just dripping bits and bits out to get more links/help promote Wade's case.

It's funny because those are the only messages they have. Messages that were intentionally sent with the purpose of the family reading it, and messages like this which Wade proudly showed to people when he had them.

It would seem MJ never sent these kids secret private messages, always public ones.

Also, female kids and many other kids around MJ received these kinds of letters/notes. Hundreds of people could testify in court about their own if this ever went anywhere.

So Radar is just dripping bits and bits out to get more links/help promote Wade's case.

We can just go to the handwritten notes by MJ thread on this board and show how Michael sent those kind of messages to everyone all the time - adults, children, men, women, everyone. How it was not unusual from him to tell people "I love you". How it was not unusual from him to use pathos.

It looks like this is all to do with MJ's prophecies and crap - the cousin saying the "indoctrination" into molestation was the same as this prophetic crap really seals the deal for me, he's going to try to claim these notes are all linked into MJ's scheme. This what he's going to try and use to prove his point. Notes from MJ likening him to Spielberg, telling him to be the best or be nothing. Notes addressed to "Little One". These are going to be the things he's going to try and use to claim he's telling the truth, because he's somehow tying the whole thing together. He has no proof of sexual notes or anything involving brainwashing to do with pedophilia, but he does have these.

I can't tell if he's doing that because he's desperate, or perhaps now in a psychotic state, he's believing these messages really are all sinister and crazy, or being psychotic he doesn't realize how ridiculous this is.

Yes, I think you are right and this is the tactic they will use. It's basically the classic mix the lies with some truth to make it believable tactic.

From reading the things Wade's so called cousin is saying and just from reading Wade's c claim. I get the feeling that they are more angry at Michael for Wade not becoming a big man in show business like Michael said he would be then the so called molestation. Michael could have told Wade this and that but the bottom line is you still denied being abused when you were a kid, when you were a man and after your abuser died. And there is no getting around that at all

:eek:mg: I have just found a audio interview from 2011 with Wade's Mother Joy!

Joy starts speaking at around 11 min ___ Somebody NEEDS to save this! I'm not sure how to.

http://infinitedancecast.com/?p=193

It sounds like when they came here they were on their own. Michael hired Wade for videos but other then that he did little to nothing to help Wade out career wise. And nothing money wise. So very different from the Chandlers

From Joy Robson's testimony, in 2005, since she wasn't an American citizen, Michael Jackson was kind enough to allow Joy to use his company, MJJ Productions, so that she could work for a cosmetics company, like a sponsorship. Joy testified that when Wade got a part in a movie, she quit the job at the cosmetics company, to focus on her son's career.

[h=1]Wade Robson's Michael Jackson long-shot lawsuit obsession[/h]
Welcome to Bugging Me Right Now, a recurring blog segment that deals with entertainment news The Fame Fatale can't seem to shake. (Another thing that has me obsessed: Finding a better name for this friggin' segment.)

This week, what's bugging me is Wade Robson. You'll remember Wade Robson as the 30-year-old dancer who, as a child, was totally, completely not being abused by Michael Jackson. Cut to a few weeks ago, and get this: Wade Robson was absolutely positively abused by Jackson. So sayeth Wade Robson.

How do I know this? Because Robson, who defended Jackson's honor during his 2005 molestation trial, has now filed a claim against the dead singer's estate. The jist of Robson's argument: That he didn't know that his childhood activities with Jackson constituted abuse, until more recently, when Robson went through therapy. Now, Robson knows he's a victim, and he wants compensation.

Here's the problem: The statutes of limitation. No matter what starting-line you use-the date of Jackson's death, the dates of the alleged abuses, the date when Robson first had his apparent epiphany-those statues are long expired. And Robson seems to know that.

Which brings me to my current obsession: The odds are so, so stacked against this guy. So what. The frack. Does Robson. Think. He is doing.

In between tearing out my hair in bloody chunks, I reached out to a couple of lawyers who specialize in this stuff. (Not abuse-epiphany stuff. Suing-dead-people stuff.) And they calmed me the hell down. They explained that there are a couple of very solid, very logical reasons for Robson's apparent kamikaze mission.

Attorney Irwin Feinberg notes that, even if Robson never wins a dime from the Jackson estate, the dancer's public filing and subsequent press coverage has garnered something much more valuable.

"Other than a hail-Mary pass at trying to get this claim heard, I think he's just hoping on getting publicity," Feinberg notes. And publicity equals potential interest from press. The kind of press that pays thousands of dollars for exclusive interviews. Or maybe Robson crafts a book deal and earns himself a nice, hefty advance.

Mission accomplished. Robson now has money.

The other possible strategy is that Robson thinks he can play a long game against the Jackson estate.

"Oftentimes," notes Greenberg Glusker's Ricardo Cestero, "people will file incredibly long-shot claims and come up with novel arguments about why they should be allowed to get around the statutes, on the off chance that they can convince a judge that their arguments pass the smell test."

Then, as he and colleague Laura Zwicker explained to me, "they get the case far enough along where the executor of the estate will say, 'You know what? Here's a few hundred thousand dollars to go away, because we don't want to keep fighting this case'."

And I am now officially at peace. Hairless. But at peace.

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/07/wade-robsons-michael-jackson-long-shot-lawsuit-obsession.html

"Other than a hail-Mary pass at trying to get this claim heard, I think he's just hoping on getting publicity," Feinberg notes. And publicity equals potential interest from press. The kind of press that pays thousands of dollars for exclusive interviews. Or maybe Robson crafts a book deal and earns himself a nice, hefty advance.

From the audio podcast with Joy above, she says she is writing her memoirs. So they will probably try to sell two books...mums version of their memoirs, and Wades'.

Joy seems EXTREMELY ambitious for her son. She seems like one of those "soccer moms" who agressively push their children. Yet Wade now complains about the pressures and burdens that Michael allegedly put on him? From this story it seems Michael was there to help with things like giving them opportunities (record deals, opportunities for Wade to be in his videos etc.) but he was hardly the one pushing and pressuring him to achieve. It was Wade's mother. I can believe he told Wade things like he could be bigger than Spielberg if he follows his dreams, it's something that Michael would say, but I don't think he actually pressured him. The person who seems to pressure Wade to achieve is his mother. So when he details his "career trajectory that is off the charts", nervous breakdows because of Michael's Spielberg prophecy, why doesn't he also mention his own mother as a person (actually the person) who put all that pressure on him?

Maybe his weapon of choice against her is guilt? He can't say to the hard-charging stage mom, "Sorry, I just couldn't live up to the ambitions you had for me," because that makes him sound weak. But if she's the one who delivered him into the clutches of an evil, evil man, then she can't judge him.

Back