[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

^^The fact that he is doing a lot of reading, shows that at one point he did not have all his scenarios yet. He will need to research to find out what to say. I agree with you Lacienega he might repeat the same scenario over & over, probably to show Michael had a pattern or because he cannot think up a lot of new ones and be able to stick to them. I do know that some of those mentally ill who cry rape all the time are very good with the details. However, I don't think Wade does this all the time, so he will have to create all these scenarios. I won't be surprised if he is renting a lot of movies too to look at the love scenes. He will also try to speak to other people who are abused to use their stories. Maybe that is one of the reasons for his website. He needs to associate with the abused population to "steal" their experiences. Someone should be following all Wade's moves. He needs to be watched in the same way insurance companies hire detectives to follow claimants.

^^The fact that he is doing a lot of reading, shows that at one point he did not have all his scenarios yet. He will need to research to find out what to say. I agree with you Lacienega he might repeat the same scenario over & over, probably to show Michael had a pattern or because he cannot think up a lot of new ones and be able to stick to them. I do know that some of those mentally ill who cry rape all the time are very good with the details. However, I don't think Wade does this all the time, so he will have to create all these scenarios. I won't be surprised if he is renting a lot of movies too to look at the love scenes. He will also try to speak to other people who are abused to use their stories. Maybe that is one of the reasons for his website. He needs to associate with the abused population to "steal" their experiences. Someone should be following all Wade's moves. He needs to be watched in the same way insurance companies hire detectives to follow claimants.

According to Amazon reviews that book that he offered on his FB contains testimonies, so that's already a source where he can take examples to construct his own story.

If I was the Estate I'd already hire a PI to look into the things he's up to.

Well, Gene Simmons is back at it again.:angry:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Gene Simmons Gets Into Twitter Beef With Michael Jackson Fanatic: ‘I Stand By My Words’ That He Molested Kids

Posted on Jul 30, 2013 @ 3:40AM | By Dylan Howard

Long-tongued Kiss frontman Gene Simmons has reignited his feud with Michael Jackson fans — more than three years after he said the King of Pop was a child molester.

Refusing to hold his world famous tongue, the 63-year-old was confronted by a barrage of abuse at the weekend from ***** supporters after a fan group supporting Wade Robson — the dancer-choreographer who has filed a claim against Michael Jackson‘s estate claiming alleged child sex abuse — reached out to him via the social media site.

Responding to the tweet, one fan wrote: “Gene Simmons never even met much less knew MJ.”

To which the glam rocker retorted, “In 80s, i went put w/Diana Ross, we visited Michael Jackson. You don’t know me. Don’t make up things about me.”

PHOTOS: 10 More Rockers Who Have Gone Too Far Under The Knife

“Visiting is NOT the same thing as knowing!” the fan reacted. “If you don’t want things made up about you, stop accusing Michael Jackson of being a “pedophile” as you did!!”

Then, Simmons repeated his claim of 2010 when he infamously said, “Where there’s smoke there’s fire… There is no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt.”

Furious, the rock legend told the fanatic: “FACT, He paid a family $22 million to settle one case. FACT, He paid $3.5 mil to another family. I stand by my words.”

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Simmons added, “Millions of people around the world believe he was. Difficult to believe. That does not mean it’s untrue.”

The full exchange is below:

simmontweets.jpg

Simmons’ band KISS was dumped from a 2011 Michael Jackson tribute concert following a flood of complaints after he called Jackson a pedophile in a magazine interview.

Accused of molesting a 13-year-old boy in 2005, the Thriller singer was ultimately acquitted of all charges. In 1993, Jackson settled a similar case out of court.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/gene-simmons-michael-jackson-molested-kids/

Simmons’ band KISS was dumped from a 2011 Michael Jackson tribute concert following a flood of complaints after he called Jackson a pedophile in a magazine interview.

I think he molested kids but I will go honor him. STFU old man

Justthefacts;3878143 said:

Ha! He's the definition of HYPOCRITE.

And this GS was not paying that Wade supporter any attention until a "fan" started twetting him. Some of Michael's so called fans need to just stop being so damn stupid

And this GS was not paying that Wade supporter any attention until a "fan" started twetting him. Some of Michael's so called fans need to just stop being so damn stupid

Yep, and obviously the media is watching all this... as that article proves.

I agree. The media can't wait to play the "crazy, fanatical" MJ fans narrative so fans need to be cautious about not giving them ammuniton. Now this fan only achieved that a tabloid like RadarOnline brought back Gene Simmons' long forgotten comments and sorry ass to the spotlight. Who the heck cares what Simmons thinks? Fans need to choose their battles more wisely.

I agree. The media can't wait to play the "crazy, fanatical" MJ fans narrative so fans need to be cautious about not giving them ammuniton. Now this fan only achieved that a tabloid like RadarOnline brought back Gene Simmons' long forgotten comments and sorry ass to the spotlight. Who the heck cares what Simmons thinks? Fans need to choose their battles more wisely.

It looks like this Wade Robson Ally person is reaching out to every person who publically spoke negatively about Michael. A bit desperate looking to me.

GreenEyes;3878137 said:
Well, Gene Simmons is back at it again.:angry:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Gene Simmons Gets Into Twitter Beef With Michael Jackson Fanatic: ‘I Stand By My Words’ That He Molested Kids

Posted on Jul 30, 2013 @ 3:40AM | By Dylan Howard

Long-tongued Kiss frontman Gene Simmons has reignited his feud with Michael Jackson fans — more than three years after he said the King of Pop was a child molester.

Refusing to hold his world famous tongue, the 63-year-old was confronted by a barrage of abuse at the weekend from ***** supporters after a fan group supporting Wade Robson — the dancer-choreographer who has filed a claim against Michael Jackson‘s estate claiming alleged child sex abuse — reached out to him via the social media site.

Responding to the tweet, one fan wrote: “Gene Simmons never even met much less knew MJ.”

To which the glam rocker retorted, “In 80s, i went put w/Diana Ross, we visited Michael Jackson. You don’t know me. Don’t make up things about me.”

PHOTOS: 10 More Rockers Who Have Gone Too Far Under The Knife

“Visiting is NOT the same thing as knowing!” the fan reacted. “If you don’t want things made up about you, stop accusing Michael Jackson of being a “pedophile” as you did!!”

Then, Simmons repeated his claim of 2010 when he infamously said, “Where there’s smoke there’s fire… There is no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt.”

Furious, the rock legend told the fanatic: “FACT, He paid a family $22 million to settle one case. FACT, He paid $3.5 mil to another family. I stand by my words.”

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Simmons added, “Millions of people around the world believe he was. Difficult to believe. That does not mean it’s untrue.”

The full exchange is below:

simmontweets.jpg

Accused of molesting a 13-year-old boy in 2005, the Thriller singer was ultimately acquitted of all charges. In 1993, Jackson settled a similar case out of court.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/gene-simmons-michael-jackson-molested-kids/

Gene has his own sexual assualt to deal with let alone trying to bother MJ. There is a woman claiming Gene sexually assualted her. He can stand by his words all he wants that doe NOt make his words fact. I stand by my words that MJ was innocent. And there are millions of people who think MJ was innocent. Gene sound stupid by the minute.

Last edited:
Justthefacts;3878143 said:

Exactly. People think Gene has lost him mind anyway.

Only two tabloid media posted this, no one else. And I would not have seen this if I did not come on here. Gene is a jack###

[h=1]Gene Simmons accused of sexual assault[/h]

0_0_Gene_Simmons_accused_of_sexual_ass_H123027_L.jpg
Gene Simmons has been accused of sexual assault and sexual battery by a make-up artist for an incident dating back to November 2009.

Gene Simmons has been accused of sexual assault and sexual battery.
Make-up artist Victoria Jackson has filed a lawsuit against the KISS singer - whose real name is Gene Klein - alleging he approached her when she was working at Los Angeles' ESPN Sports Center last November and said in "a lecherous and inappropriate manner, 'I like you.' "
According to the documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Victoria was "surprised by the overtly sexual attention".
She accuses the 60-year-old rocker of grabbing and hugging her, to which she responded: "Ouch. You are hurting me."
She then tried to back out of his way because "his spiked chest was jabbing her in the face".
Gene refused to let go of the make-up artist, instead "he pulled her even closer, tightly, pinning her arms and said, 'No not yet.' "
He is then accused of "humping her to the extent she could feel his groin grinding into her".
Gene then allegedly said: "Aw, That's better! Now you can go."
According to RadarOnline.com, Victoria - who described the rocker's behavior as "vile and inexcusable" - is seeking over $500,000 in damages.
She claims she has suffered humiliation, shame, embarrassment, anger, anxiety, loss of sleep and depression.
However, the 'Crazy Crazy Nights' star has filed a suit against Victoria claiming she wanted money and no assault occurred.

I think Old GENE needs to worry about himself.

However, the 'Crazy Crazy Nights' star has filed a suit against Victoria claiming she wanted money and no assault occurred.

^Irony overload.

Now I know those WR supporters are just a bunch of desperate MJ haters in disguise.

Now I know those WR supporters are just a bunch of desperate MJ haters in disguise.

Exactly. If they were really concerned about people who are victims of sexual misconduct, they sure as hell wouldn't be going to the likes of Gene Simmons for support. That's a freakkin' joke!:doh:

U can tell Gene Simmons is a damn fool and that his career is pure ish when if he thinks MJ was a Pedo but still wanted to pay tribute to him! lmao and now the only way he can make headlines is fighting w/ MJ fans on Twitter bout ish he knows nothin about. DUMB!

Well his FACT is not a fact, which shows he is not that bright either. Wade's supporters are now courting a man who is also an alleged abuser since assault is a form of abuse--go figure. When you start looking at the bottom of the barrel for supporters then you have a problem. Further, no abused person needs to ask people to support him/her on facebook. You simple move forward with your case and evidence and let the courts take over. People should be questioning this strange behavior from the support group.

Respect we should now check the stories in the book to see if Wade begins to say some of the same scenarios. Then, he will say that is typical abuse behavior.

Well his FACT is not a fact, which shows he is not that bright either. Wade's supporters are now courting a man who is also an alleged abuser since assault is a form of abuse--go figure. When you start looking at the bottom of the barrel for supporters then you have a problem. Further, no abused person needs to ask people to support him/her on facebook. You simple move forward with your case and evidence and let the courts take over. People should be questioning this strange behavior from the support group.

Respect we should now check the stories in the book to see if Wade begins to say some of the same scenarios. Then, he will say that is typical abuse behavior.
I think most people do; however, the haters are the ones who get the attention. Even on radaronline, those are the same FEW posters who go into other sites and talk trash about MJ. And remember Gene straigh up LIED on MJ when he said a musician quit MJ tour and Jennifer Batten said that was not true. And now Gene want to say millions of people believe Mj abuse children. So now are we to believe Gene went around the world and asked millions of people about MJ? Dumb idoit.

Last edited:

No one needs to be an MJ fan to realize NOBODY in their right mind would ask for money to "compensate" the abuse. Real victims and parents would want that creep to pay going to jail. If I had children who suffered from that horrendous crime, the least thing I'd ask. It's a fact Michael's INSURANCE COMPANY SETTLED OUT OF FRAUD but dealing with haters have proven they don't give a damn about REAL FACTS.

Wade should be worried if this is the kind of "supporters" he can get! Kinda funny actually! I mean Gene Simmons nasty perverted ass....like really? :rofl: Says it all about these allegations!-_-

No one needs to be an MJ fan to realize NOBODY in their right mind would ask for money to "compensate" the abuse. Real victims and parents would want that creep to pay going to jail. If I had children who suffered from that horrendous crime, the least thing I'd ask. It's a fact Michael's INSURANCE COMPANY SETTLED OUT OF FRAUD but dealing with haters have proven they don't give a damn about REAL FACTS.
Exactly.

Wade should be worried if this is the kind of "supporters" he can get! Kinda funny actually! I mean Gene Simmons nasty perverted ass....like really? :rofl: Says it all about these allegations!-_-

So true. And look, MJ shows in vegas is selling out. so much for Gene theory. stupid (and I guess selling 50 shows out in minutes was wrong since Gene think millions of folks (how did he get that number) think less of MJ.

I agree. I really do not think they give a two cent about Wade but Wade is someone who they think they can use to help destroy MJ. It wont work.

Really held back from posting But....
Gene Simmons can go KISS Something!
Sick of these 3 rate celeb's who have never or will ever reach the stardom and fame and admiration as Michael Jackson.It is a pure jump on the "Lets hate on MJ" bangwagon.Bit of advice to a man who has claimed to have slept with over 1000 women,go get checked out dude!

Really held back from posting But....
Gene Simmons can go KISS Something!
Sick of these 3 rate celeb's who have never or will ever reach the stardom and fame and admiration as Michael Jackson.It is a pure jump on the "Lets hate on MJ" bangwagon.Bit of advice to a man who has claimed to have slept with over 1000 women,go get checked out dude!

^^You see those are the men that get glorified in our society, the men who boast about sleeping with all kinds of women, make dirty jokes, laugh at people--like Howard stern. The press and rock magazines show these people all dressed in black, leather, & sunglasses & build these people up as being cool, dudes, & manly. Gentlemanly, nature loving, people loving, soft spoken, quiet men are made fun of. If Michael takes drugs they will talk about it like he alone does it. When the rockers/Elvis etc do it, it is overlooked. That is why people like Simmons could talk such trash even though their life-styles are questionable. Soon someone will tell him that millions of people all over the world knows he assualted that woman. The only problem is that millions of people do not know who he is now.

Taj tweeted that AEG and Kiss are working together...

Back