[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Vincent support Wade that can't be true is it? This is turning into a nightmare please somebody wake me up.

If you think one is a children rapist , would you put his picture as your profile ? what does that say about you ?

I checked that wade page. Is it me or it's the same posters commenting on every post . They seem a very small group of "supporters". With Stacy Brown and Diane Diamond as their idols .

Is this the same Vincent that cried about Michael on Spike Lee's Bad 25 documentary?

That's the danger, but at least cliff is alive so can defend himself and if it goes to trial you have jurors deciding on the credibility of the accusers. So far in all these post-jimmy saville trials of public figures being accused, some have been found guilty and some not, depending on the merits of each case.

One big difference between uk and usa is that once there's an arrest, there is no media comment or opinions on anything to do with the trial - it's really strict to allow a fair trial, - just straight reporting of any trial proceeding. What happened in america before and during mj's trial is just jaw dropping to me.
Is that really true? I have always heard (and actually learned this back in the 70's in journalism class) that the UK was both the originator and the hotbed of salacious, yellow journalism. I know the US took it to TV level, but it would surprise me that there was no coverage of Michael's trial or the investigations there like it was here-

On another note, was anybody able to find out if Vincent really wrote that, or if by writing that line to Chantal, it meant he supports Wade? That has had me upset all day-there is a small handful of people that I have always believed to truly love Michael for himself and Vincent has been one of them. I can't even imagine him doing such a thing and don't want to imagine it.

I checked that wade page. Is it me or it's the same posters commenting on every post . They seem a very small group of "supporters". With Stacy Brown and Diane Diamond as their idols .

They are a small group. They must have about 10 actual supporters, tops. One I found out has about 4 or 5 accounts in different names. Another with 2 accounts in different names. Another adult male user on the page, I found out is into pictures of half naked teen boys, and (a necrophilic)into pictures of people performing sexual acts on corpses. I also suspect MJfacts-net is on there too, but I cant be too sure as of yet.

That page is so nutty, even the likes of Wade, Chantal, DD, Zonen, McManus, and Stacy have removed them from their likes. :rofl:

Chantal tweeted Vincent here a few days later.

vincent paterson ‏@VincentPaterson · Aug 13
So sad about Robin
Created crazy moment in Birdcage for him

Chantal Robson ‏@chantalrobson · Aug 13
@VincentPaterson
that is such an amazing scene in birdcage. Thank you for both your talents.

....he didn't reply back.

I also noticed this on Chantal's twitter:

Chantal Robson @chantalrobson · Aug 13

I had a good time at the JT concert last night. Amazing stage. @jtimberlake
Hmm... I can't help but wonder if Love Never Felt So Good played. It would be interesting to see her reaction to the song. There must be some footage of this somewhere.

EDIT I just checked the songs that were preformed at the concert that night, and just learned that JT actually preformed MJ's song - Human Nature.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/justin-timberlake/2014/staples-center-los-angeles-ca-2bcee0d2.html

I bet she was just dancing along to it too. <_<

Last edited:

JT doesn't perform LNFSG, he does perform Human Nature though and asks people to sing so that Michael can hear them.

JT doesn't perform LNFSG, he does perform Human Nature though and asks people to sing so that Michael can hear them.

Yes I noticed. I was just watching the performance on YT. At the beginning of the performance, he asks the audience to put their hands up for MJ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQJtD5WCtQ

Lots of footage of this concert is bound to exist, and I have a pretty good idea where she is located in the staples centre from to the picture she posted. It would be great if we could locate a videos showing Chantal in the audience while MJ's HN was being performed.. If she really knew/believed her brother was abused by MJ, then her (even her friends) reaction to MJ's song being preformed would not be a pleasant one. Like I suspect, they were probably joining in with the song.

This saying comes to mind: With friends like these, who needs enemies? The Brian Friedman guy sounds like an attention whore. I think this is the only way I can explain the crazy contradictory behavior supporting Wade vs supporting Michael. I don't like that Vincent Paterson seems to be chummy with the Robsons.

Bonnie Blue
One big difference between uk and usa is that once there's an arrest, there is no media comment or opinions on anything to do with the trial - it's really strict to allow a fair trial, - just straight reporting of any trial proceeding. What happened in america before and during mj's trial is just jaw dropping to me.

barbee0715;4037200 said:
Is that really true? I have always heard (and actually learned this back in the 70's in journalism class) that the UK was both the originator and the hotbed of salacious, yellow journalism. I know the US took it to TV level, but it would surprise me that there was no coverage of Michael's trial or the investigations there like it was here-

The UK press are restricted in what they can say about trials being held in the UK, so that juries and witnesses are not influenced. I don't think that an American court can hold a British journalist in 'contempt of court' (and therefore liable for prosecution) unless the British journalist breaks USA law. The British press would therefore be able to report and comment on anything the American press reported and commented on, as regards Michael's court hearings. So yes, the UK coverage of MJ's trial was much the same in the UK as in the US.

The difference is that most types of UK court hearing have reporting restrictions, unless the court specifically lifts them.
Here's what the BBC journalism site says:
The rules work by setting out what can be said about these types of hearing but, in summary, limit reporting to:
•The name of the court
•The judges dealing with the case
•A summary of the charges
•The names, addresses, ages and occupations of the defendants and witnesses
•The lawyers involved and arrangements as to bail.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/academy/journalism/article/art20130702112133630

Last edited:

They are a small group. They must have about 10 actual supporters, tops. One I found out has about 4 or 5 accounts in different names. Another with 2 accounts in different names. Another adult male user on the page, I found out is into pictures of half naked teen boys, and (a necrophilic)into pictures of people performing sexual acts on corpses. I also suspect MJfacts-net is on there too, but I cant be too sure as of yet.

That page is so nutty, even the likes of Wade, Chantal, DD, Zonen, McManus, and Stacy have removed them from their likes. :rofl:

Are you talking about WR supporters fb?
There are only 126People Talking About This, so seemingly those few people posting there have multiple accounts.

That page and people posting there are so crazy that it is unreal there are people like that out there:bugeyed

I believe he is using that account as it posts quite a lot of information and PICTURES about his private life, work life etc.

Which Vincent's fb account you refer:
https://www.facebook.com/vincent.paterson.5?fref=ufi

This is the fb account that commented Chantal's fb page and latest post from him is Jan 2012 and have nothing going on. It is easy to take photos from his official fb account and paste them to this other fb account (if it is hacked)

or
https://www.facebook.com/VINCENTPATERSONOFFICIAL
which he uses often to post photos and posting what is going on with him.

I'm still upset that the same day he "allegedly" posted that bit on Chatal's fb, he posted this to his twitter
vincent paterson ?@VincentPaterson Aug 12
@wahidapplehead I am overwhelmed with happiness. Michael and I were so proud of Smooth Criminal. Thank you everybody

If I find out it is really Vincent's posting,I have to wonder if these choreographers have split personality or something?

Which Vincent's fb account you refer:
https://www.facebook.com/vincent.paterson.5?fref=ufi

This is the fb account that commented Chantal's fb page and latest post from him is Jan 2012 and have nothing going on. It is easy to take photos from his official fb account and paste them to this other fb account (if it is hacked)

yes that one, his personal account, add him as a friend. You'll see his last post is August 15,2014.

And no, I don't think anyone is taking pictures from the official page and post them to the personal account. Personal account has pictures of his husband, his marriage, his mother and so on. So I believe that account is legit and him.

Ps: he doesn't have anything bad about Michael on his personal page either, he talks about missing him and so on. He however posts lovingly on Wade and Chantal's pages,

Can't wait until this circus is over.

Last edited:

I'm not aware Michael considered Vincent Paterson a friend but I don't understand how someone can still consider a friend who makes such disgusting accusations for money and keep supporting the other one victim of those claims. I just don't get it, it puzzles me!

Maybe Vincent doesn't know about the claims because from what I've seen literally NO ONE is talking about them (pretty sure the consensus is that its BS and not even worth mentioning) LOL.

It really makes no sense at all... we have to wait...in my opinion he truely likes Mike.
So many of us can't be wrong in our judgment of people.

1297339296.jpg

After Mike died:
http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2...kson-hospitalized/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

‘He Believed In Me When I Was Nobody’ | 9:49 p.m. Our colleague Melena Ryzik talked to the choreographer and director Vincent Paterson, who had a relationship with Mr. Jackson for more than 20 years. She sends this dispatch:

Mr. Paterson appeared as a gang leader in the video for “Beat It” as well as a dancer in “Thriller,” for which he was also an assistant choreographer. He went on to choreograph and direct Mr. Jackson’s first tour, the Bad Tour, as well as the videos for “Smooth Criminal” and “Blood on the Dance Floor” and Mr. Jackson’s numerous appearances on the Grammys, the MTV awards and the Super Bowl. About eight months ago, Mr. Jackson’s representatives approached him to participate in his London shows, but Mr. Paterson was not available, nor was he briefed about any potential health problem Mr. Jackson had.

“He was just so excited about having an opportunity to come back,” Mr. Paterson said from Montreal, where he is directing a new Cirque du Soleil show about Elvis. “It’s devastating. I talk about him constantly to people. There’s always something that I share about his work ethic or the way he respected people.”

He continued: “I don’t know if somebody that’s so much in the public eye, if there are any surprises left. What I know about him is the quality of kindness, he was the most polite gentleman that I’ve ever met in this entire business. The Michael that I know never had an unkind word to say about anybody, no matter how vicious” their comments were. “He would be concerned and cry with me about the kinds of things that people said because he couldn’t understand it. But he never said, ‘what a creep.’ It just didn’t seem part of his makeup.”

Last year, after Mr. Paterson made an appearance at the Tribeca Film Festival to promote the 25th anniversary of the “Thriller” video, Mr. Jackson called him to say thank you.

“I don’t know what kind of career I would have if it weren’t for Michael,” Mr. Paterson said, breaking down in tears. “He believed in me when I was nobody. He just gave me the opportunity to be creative and he believed in me. That just doesn’t happen very often.”

Maybe Vincent doesn't know about the claims because from what I've seen literally NO ONE is talking about them (pretty sure the consensus is that its BS and not even worth mentioning) LOL.
I can't imagine that a former associate of MJ who, based on his posts, still thinks of MJ regularly, has not heard about these allegations by now, more than a year after they were made. Especially if he is friends with people like Wade's sister on FB, who has posted about them.

^Yeah, I agree, he knows. Chantal has posted recently about it on her fb. Vincent answered to a twitter screen cap "interesting, Vincent Paterson is a Wade Robson supporter," "how sad, MJ was about love not hatred."

To add, don't you think it's odd Chantal Robson has as fb friend to Michael's head wardrobe designer over 20 years, Michael Bush if she supports her scumbag brother so much?

Last edited:

The Robsons want MJ's money but don't want to lose the connections. It is not a case of "ideals" to them. It is about getting those millions.

^Yeah, I agree, he knows. Chantal has posted recently about it on her fb. Vincent answered to a twitter screen cap "interesting, Vincent Paterson is a Wade Robson supporter," "how sad, MJ was about love not hatred."

To add, don't you think it's odd Chantal Robson has as fb friend to Michael's head wardrobe designer over 20 years, Michael Bush if she supports her scumbag brother so much?

Someone needs to remind him , that love ended causing MJ to use propofol to sleep at night . He would have felt nothing but disgust and hatred toward the Robsons, the same feelings he reportedly had for Gavin .

Vincent answered to a twitter screen cap "interesting, Vincent Paterson is a Wade Robson supporter," "how sad, MJ was about love not hatred."

where? I don't see it

Last edited:

One of his fb friends posted that screen cap I was talking about on his wall.

yes I saw someone post the screencap to Vincent's timeline. I didn't see Vincent to respond. so can you provide a link or screencap of his response?

Corrections*, in the screen cap said, "interesting, Vincent Paterson is a Wade Robson family* supporter." Vincent answered, "very sad, Michael was about peace,* not hatred." I should re had re checked again, sorry.

I hope you're able to see, I'm using my iPod.

https://facebook.com/photo.php?fbid...=a.1411888663373.2060618.1417201112&source=48

Back